[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

should I cop? they're on sale and are like $600 but is it worth it to spend that much on jeans (but jeans you REALLY love)
>>
halp
>>
>>14180872
I personally would not. But its up to you and how much you love them.
>>
Be 100% cooler (and cheaper) if you did it yourself.
>>
>>14180872
That’s a lot of money. I think you could find them on Grailed for less if you wait long enough.
>>
nothing wrong with splurging on something you really like, for example i have like five 600+ dollar jackets. the real issue is if/when you get buyers remorse from it. at least 2 of those 5 jackets i dont wear anymore or outgrew them. keep. in mind that jeans also arent easy to fit if you gain or lose weight.
>>
The most ive ever spent is 315 on some raleigh cone mill jones, and I gotta say I really like em. The reason why the jeans are priced so high is the fabric and the construction, not the design. Those jeans are probably of lower quality of any of these >workwear jeans, and so they wont last as long, be as confortable, or fade correctly. If its the design you like, I strongly reccomend just buying some nice jeans and making that design yourself. Its more authentic, and youll feel more attached to the clothing.
>>
will they get you pussy? answer truthfully.
>>
>>14181012
Get off my fashion board
>>
(serious) how much is too much on pants? I don't regret my recent purchase, but I'm curious if i'm being retarded in spending 500~ on a pair of pants.
>>
>>14180921
It costs like double on there
>>
>>14181138
Honestly it depends on how much wear you get out of it
If you think you’re going to wear them once every two months then probably not
>>
>>14181992
You just gotta be patient and wait for someone to list a pair for less.
>>
>>14182031
It’s never gonna happen
>>
Not OP but I would like some feedback too, am I wrong or crazy if I spend 650 on a pair of pants?
>>
>>14180872
Where to cop
>>
>>14182095
In most cases yes
>>
>>14182117
Why? Help me out I'm trying to figure if it's worth it.
>>
>>14182118
It’s not worth it unless it will hold its value over time.
>>
>>14182126
They will increase and i'm getting 400 dls off current price. (1000 USD)
I plan on wearing the shit out of them so maybe they won't hold the value?
>>
>>14182129
I doubt this pair will increase in value like the crotch print pair, and 40% off a $1000 pair of jeans isn’t that big of a discount. Most jeans that retail that high are really only worth copping for at least 70% off imo. However, if you have the disposable income, really like them, and think you’ll get a lot of wear out of them go for it.
>>
>>14182141
Thanks for the advice my man. Based.
>>
>>14182142
Just don’t expect to get all your money back if you decide to sell them later on.
>>
>>14182150
Still not sure if I'm gonna pull the trigger, but your advice def helps.
>>
>>14181138
the only way for you to actually Know this, Is if you go out and sample MultiPle different brands at many different price pOInts and then learn how each one is BETTEr or Worse THen thE next one in terms of DESIGN and qualITY
>>
These are so much better than those meme jeans
>>
>>14182099
They’re vetements sticker jeans
I’m getting them from mytheresa bc they’re the cheapest on there
>>
>>14182187
Ew floral jeans are the real meme jeans
>>
>>14182095
If something is wortht eh cost to you, get it. If you wont regret spending $600 on something that you adore and wear often, get it. If youre not going to get enough use to justify the price, dont.
>>
>>14180872
depends, i foresee insane amount of homoSEX, if you commit, now the question is which team are you playing in?
>>
>>14182202
You can get them for $480 here with the code extra20
https://www.matchesfashion.com/products/Vetements-Sticker-mid-rise-straight-leg-jeans-1221802
>>
>>14182332
I love you
>>
>>14182339
Glad I could help
>>
>>14180872
jesus fuck hell no, anon. these are ugly as sin. plus, do you really want a ca. 2000 tribal tattoo to the right of your crotch? is vetements the new diesel?
>>
>>14180981

PEAK R*DDIT
>>
>>14180981
So gay dude. That "I work at Starbucks" look
>>
>>14182414
>So gay dude.
>trying to use this as an offense on effay in current year
>>
>>14182418
Okay, it looks REDDlT. It looks boring and casual as fuck. It looks unpretentious to the point of exhibiting the exact opposite effect
>>
vetements has no resale value
>>
Truth: It makes no sense to spend a high amount of money on anything that’s not gaudy or a logo. Anything like that, that’s logoless, can be replicated by stores like zara and asos for a fraction of the price so why bother? I assure you, you get your friend to touch these and a pair of jeans frpm urban outfitters and he wont be able to tell the difference. Additionally, buying stupid boring shit like this won’t get you buyers remorse initially but in 2-3 years, itll be irrelevant, and you’ll hate it and you wont be able to get a dime back because everyone else will hate it too. But a gucci logo? Timeless. 5 years from now people will still be gawking at the green and red G. And I already know that some of you will hate that im saying it too (keep projecting losers) but that’s why luxury brands will always be relevant: because of rich people like me and crying losers like you.
>>
>>14181138
imo pants are the easiest part of a wardrobe to cheap out on but you do you.
>>
>>14183054
lol fukkin retard b4 2015 no one gave a fuck about an ugly ass gucci logo, the same way no one cares for fendi before 2018-and no one will post 2020
>>
>>14180918
THIS
>>
>>14183054
>Truths
Don’t need long Reddit explanation like you given
>>
If I love them I get them
>>
That’s it
I’m ordering tonight
>>
>>14182187
These are kinda horrible
>>
>>14185512
Post a fit pic once you get them
>>
>>14180872
They look cool. I currently wouldn't spend 600 on them but if i was wealthy enough I would get them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.