[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What are some good everyday sneakers for a subtle late-80s look? I generally wear vintage tees from the 80s with 501s and want a basic pair to wear with everything
>>
>>14180563
Most classic leather sneakers were released in the 80's and 70's. Air force ones are from 83-84
>>
>>14180583
I don't mind an older looking shoe, early 80s sneakers would fit perfectly within the late-80s/early-90s concertgoer aesthetic I enjoy.

For reference, my go-to sneakers for the past 2 years have been a (beater) pair of Air Jordan 1 black toes (old love release)
>>
> late 80s
The scene was dead by then
Kamandas, SL72s, Dragons, Forest Hills. There are a ton of options. Lois Jeans or something else European, solid colored pique lapel shirt, either a pullover windbreaker - Arktis or Peter Storm or CP Company - or a Lyle&Scott / Pringle jumper. Not a hard look up pull off. People don't realize what you're even wearing
>>
>>14180563
Adidas campus
>>
Air Force 1s, but to get the vintage vibe you need to get them dirty and all that
>>
got these last week, theyre good shit
>>
Nike cortez
>>
>>14180759
Naw bro these are fugly as hell in person and feel super cheap
>>
>>14181632
I like them fugly, they match my face
>>
>>14180563
Adidas sambas
>>
>>14180563
You know I wore this type of genuine Adidas shoes for salsa class and a girl was mocking me for it. I left that place because generally it was shit too. 6 months later I see the same girl in the group photos on Facebook with a boyfriend wearing exactly these shoes. Difference? He was 6’1 and leaner than me, I am 5’9 and have a bit of chubby with the extra 20 pounds. Keep coping with your fucking fashion advice in here, this place is just as retarded as /fit/. You all do it exclusively for getting laid whatever you are doing but are getting really nowhere with it. Pay for hookers, get drugs, settle for countryside retarded butterfaces. Far better return then dressing up. You could give a speech to the Noble prize committee about curing cancer and be applauded while the same day when you ride the bus some ethnic shit will steal your phone and no one will recognize you, matter of fact proving to them who you are will only get you scorn and hostility. Why the fuck you think celebs kill themselves?
>>
All of these suggestions were fucking wack

All I wanted was something simple like this, fuck all of the running shoe hybrids. The branding on these is better than the adidas campus, too
>>
>>14182673
Literal babby shoe
>>
>>14182491
I get checked out by women regularly and am currently on my way toward a relationship with the most attractive woman in my office

Maybe it has something to do with being 6'1" and thin with a good chest/waist ratio. Because, you know, women like to chase good genes after all...
>>
>>14182675
I'm a babby at heart
>>
>>14180583
>air force one
>late-80s look
They have a 2015 teenage highschool look.
>>
>>14182677
What do you want then? Adidas shoes like pretty much all of them come to mind. If you want something that isn't the Gazelle, Samba or Superstar check out the Spezial.
>>
>>14182681
Exactly, that's what I thought. Despite them actually coming out in '82, they look way too contemporary/chunky/girly for my taste
>>
>>14182683
I'll check out the spezial, I really like the shape of Stans but the way the leather ages is horrible imo, and they feel very cheap to me. I also prefer black suede to white "leather" for an everyday shoe
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33 KB, 726x539)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
This video may interest you, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr9gOyG0NlU
>>
>>14182673
Those shoes look retarded
>>
File: 1547823012698.jpg (70 KB, 634x632)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>14182691
I would never in my life wear superstars and neither should you. They're in my opinion the ugliest and most overrated of the retro Adidas sneakers, and on top of that they are the Nike Air Force of Adidas.
>>
>>14182702
I wouldnt ever wear superstars either, those are a thot shoe
>>
>>14182696
Based
>>
>>14182694
This makes me want to kill myself
I hate the clown world that is the 21st century so fucking much
>>
>>14181601
Excellent choice if you're a drug dealer.
>>
>>14182780
same

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.