[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: s-l1600.jpg (174 KB, 1064x1600)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
I find these middle east suits appealing: think I'd buy one as homewear. Anyone ever bought one and has tips for me? I don't even know what size to buy, or where to buy these.
>>
If you’re not from a family that’s Muslim I wouldn’t. Aside from being left wing bait, it’s not fa to pretend to be something you’re not.
If that style appeals to you I’m sure you could find an alternative that’s more culturally relevant to you. Ie the Russian peasant smock that Tolstoy would wear looks somewhat like that.
>>
>>14003914

You realize that you don't need to be of middle eastern origin or even brown to be a Muslim right?

He should pretend to be Slavic instead?

OP are you going to get one of those hole-in-the-floor squating toilets installed in your house too?
>>
>>14003929
those toilets are legit the best, only squatting gives your rectum the right natural position, sitting position makes it bend and its harder to shit, ive been using a stand to put my legs up lately and shitting has been way better.
>>
>>14003745
just get a poncho
>>
>>14004170
What if you've had too much to drink and need to poo
>>
>>14003745
shalwar kamiz are pretty comfortable, sizing should be pretty easy if you know your measurements there are lots of sizing guides
>>
>>14004220
This. It’s also formal wear and not inherently religious. My friend from Pakistan had some tailored for me and a group of friends. They are black with stitching around the collar. Very comfy and very attractive.
>>
>>14004234
where to buy?
>>
>>14003914
I don't think OP wants to be mudslime he just likes the way the suit looks man
>>
>>14004196
alcohol is haram, if you fall from the stool and break your neck it's the will of Allah
>>
>>14004170

For sure. Shit in a hole in the floor in Japan. Comes right out.
>>
>>14003914

Honestly, all you need is confidence and the asspect of rebuttalism without looking socially awkward (assuming that your social skills are shit)
>>
>>14003929
Most likely OP is white, possibly Slavic. Most other people don’t play dress up with other cultures.
>>
>>14003914
In Islam, the faith considers everyone on earth to be born a Muslim. Those who dont adhere to the teachings of Muhammad are lost until their faith can be revived.
>>
>>14004547
t. obvious non muslim
>>
File: 1998 Jeremiah (1).jpg (45 KB, 768x576)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>14004488
ancient christians wore robes akin to those brah

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.