[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1579544965374.jpg (145 KB, 1000x563)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Why is out lapis such a psychopath?
You can't possibly be trying to wave ALL of this shit just by her being a mirror for a while.
>>
Her Gem type seems to be inherently bitchy. Like it or not her circumstances on earth, mirror included, only compound this for Earth Lapis.
>>
File: 1581176308084.png (38 KB, 738x545)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>
>>113089556
>Why is out lapis such a psychopath?
Some people are just fucked beyond redemption the very moment they are born. It's a shame, but also a good reason for immediate extermination.
>>
File: 1491228130823.jpg (21 KB, 708x704)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>113089556
>just by her being a mirror for a while
It was like 5000 years of solitary confinement. Humans lose their shit after way less time.
>>
>>113090723
Yeah but people don't then pretend they're cute innocent waifus
>>
>>113091277
Nobody pretends she’s a cute innocent waifu. They just justify her bitchiness
>>
>>113091312
True

People were bad to her, so it's ok that she's bad to other people!

Not like that isn't exactly what happened to create every bad person ever
>>
So how many human hybrids before a gem just becomes a human? Like, let’s say Steven has a kid with a human, that kid’s 25% Gem how much will that affect its powers? And if that kid breeds with a human what’s a 12.5% gem? 6.25%? What are its skull measurements?

Gems have been a thing on Earth for about a thousand years, there must be a few somewhere.
>>
>>113091923
The gem just gets overwritten and passed down from kid to kid, leaving the parent behind as fully human.
>>
>>113091923
Probably a couple. Depends if the child is male or not I guess.
>>
>>113089556
I like how they acknowledge that she's still kind of a bitch, like she says those other Lapis aren't as nice as her and Steven is just "uuhhhhh..."
>>
>>113092168
Yeah that episode was like one last hail mary for those who don't really like Lapis. Glad she got it before SU is done as a TV show.
>>
> stealth greentext thread
Not tonight but maybe tomorrow
>>
>>113091377
fuck off I just wanna feel good I don't care about the consequences
>>
>>113091277
To be fair,she was all set to just seclude herself away and never bother anyone again, but Steven insisted that she stay on Earth and try to make friends with everybody, despite the fact they both know she's mentally fucked and her not wanting to have anything to do with Earth
>>
>>113091277
Yeah but not to the death
>>
>>113092696
Fair, but she also made negative effort to improve herself despite agreeing with steven
>>
File: 1546974745947.png (108 KB, 394x810)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>113089622
>Her Gem type seems to be inherently bitchy.
Based.
>>
>>113089556
>You can't possibly be trying to wave ALL of this shit just by her being a mirror for a while.
Who does? She was a punished gem before assigned to earth. Read the lore more carefully.
>>
Those of you who hate on Lapis, one of the few conventionally attractive looking characters apart from Pearl... can go to hell. Especially disgusting muscle bitch loving Jasper homos and midget fucker pedophiles who like Peridot.

So what if Lapis did a dirty on these tumblr reject characters. At the end of the day she is pretty and those two dogfaces are not. Lapis and Pearl (along with Blue Diamond and Blue Pearl) could take a shit on my face and all would be forgiven. Because no one other than defective males and tumblrhams like the deformed and grotesque POC "positive at every body type" freaks like Garnet, Amethyst and Bismuth.
>>
>>113094132
Unironically the only defense of liking lapis, she has zero positive character traits
>>
I hope Lapiven is endgame
>>
>>113095541
Lapiven is worthless now that steven isn't a cute shota
>>
>>113095560
Oh contraire, now we get Pink Steven raping Lapis so she knows how it feels
>>
>>113095587
I redact my previous statement
>>
How long until more episodes are aired?
>>
>>113089556
>Why is out lapis such a psychopath?
Because she is inherently based. A true /ourgirl/
>>
>>113095541
Endgame is StevenxProffesional Therapy
>>
>>113095666
Within six months
>>
File: 1577001179100.gif (2.58 MB, 268x305)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB GIF
>>113089556
Lots of pent up aggression from that time in the mirror. She might have it under wraps on the surface, but under that she actually loves stomping others into the ground. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if without Steven around she'd be just as blood-thirsty and battle-happy as Jasper.
>>
>>113095924
>without Steven around she'd be just as blood-thirsty and battle-happy as Jasper.

100%. Hell, she'd be worse, at least jasper cares about herself and homeworld and being strong. She was fighting for something. Lapis has literally only been shown to care about steven, she hurts people purely because it makes her feel good.
>>
more like la piss
>>
>>113095730
Has to be before July since that's when the final art book comes out.
>>
>>113089556
Damage from cracking is more complicated than just the disruption of a physical form. It does things to a gem's personality that persist even after healing. Sometimes it's subtle, other times it's more pronounced.
>>
>>113089556
Nah
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4C3pg1qQ4-I
>>
>>113089556
>You can't possibly be trying to wave ALL of this shit just by her being a mirror for a while.
Indeed I'm waving all of it because I find her hot.
>>
>>113097063
lol i love this guy
>>
>>113089556
If I was trapped in a mirror for a shit load of time and then woke up in some comparatively third world shithole with talking animals I'd be fucking livid and aloof too.
>>
File: 1578244896053.jpg (209 KB, 760x1920)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>113097063
>>
>>113097063
kek
>>
>>
>>113098145
Based and Cutepilled! Sauce?
>>
File: 1573656856531.jpg (19 KB, 471x393)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>113096025
>she hurts people purely because it makes her feel good.
>>
File: 1576980443455.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>113096025
>she hurts people purely because it makes her feel good.
Oh yeah. See how happy she was crushing the other two Lapis' with her water-powers, and how the only thing that brought down her high was seeing Steven's disapproval.
He's the tether that keeps her from going too far; I think Lapis would snuff out Peridot and rest of CG's in a heartbeat if Steven asked her too.
>>
>>113099792
The booru
>>
>>113100103
Which one?
>>
>>113100289
The one for /co/
>>
As unhealthy as their relationship was, Jasper and Lapis had good chemistry.
>>
File: hmmm.png (46 KB, 861x36)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>113100092
She feels guilt about what she does sure, but that doesnt mean she doesnt enjoy it. If anything, doesnt the fact that she feels guilty about it make the fact that she keeps hurting people worse?
>>
>>113100383
You can enjoy doing something while still feeling guilty about it anon, the two emotions are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>113095541
same here anon
>>
>>113100427
thats what i said, yes
>>
>>113098145
>>113100092
I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>113100485
Ah, sorry, misread what you typed. My bad.
>>
>>113098145
finally, some good fucking fanart
>>
>>113092069
If a gem hybrid can't passed the gem down they'll be 100% human.
If Steven was Nora she could passed the gem down, who knows what would happen then but knowing Sugar somehow she'll survive and her conciousness on the gem would be overwritten leaving the new hybrid free to make a new life.
I was the one writing this I'll make Steven ir Nora die when they do it.
>>
>>113095587
>>113095560
>>113095541
Bruhs muh dick
>>
>>113096748
You never know with the guys in charge of scheduling. They could be so retard that they hijack the rest of the show so that it's on HBO MAX if that happens I swear to GOD
>>
>>113097209
Thays a really good way to put it I don't know why nobody else empathize with her actually this place could use some more of that
>>
>>113100092
I honestly believe that she would kill gems and people with some slight convincing from Steven
>>
>>113100838
Its one thing to be livid and aloof, its another thing entirely to be violent and abusive
>>
>>113089556
The writers didn't know what to do with her after Malachite. Keep in mind how she NEVER talked to the crystal gems about the mirror, or to Bismuth about poofing her, nothing. They are all best friends now and we are supposed to find that to be ok.
All her anger now comes from...her ass I guess.
>>
>>113097209
>>113100838
The problem is that the explanation only justifies 10% of her behavior. It doesn't explain her making Jasper a personal punching bag, giving her Stockholm syndrome and getting 0 consequences for it. Nor does it justify treating Peridot like absolute trash only to stalk her once she leaves her homeless.
The mirror only explains her behavior in her debut episode. Literally everything after that has nothing to do with the mirror, so shes a bitch.
>>
>>113101060
She wanted control over somebody for once instead of people having power over her, she treated Peridot like shit because her and Jasper were kinda holding her prisoner and she was stuck with her, she only stalked Peridot after they became friends
>>
>>113100092
That episode was such bullshit. Even if we ignore the fact that her being super eco-friendly came out of fucking nowhere, it's set up like this "farewell" to the character, but it accomplishes nothing. Where we supposed to be satisfied with the way this ends? Because if anything Lapis is way worse than we thought. Shes still a violent psychotic freak who will hurt anyone who crosses her with sadistic glee, and the only thing that keeps her from torturing other people is Steven? That is a depressing ending for that character, and yet the show treats it like its ok.
And if Steven leaves beach city like all those theories are saying, this makes this episode 10 times worse because guess what: Lapis will go berserk the next time someone makes fun of her, and nobody will be there to stop her.
>>
>>113101126
Stuff like this makes me feel like beckay and the crew just hate Lapis for some reason, more than anyone else.
>>
>>113101060
>Literally everything after that has nothing to do with the mirror, so shes a bitch
and Steven is her moral compass
>>
>>113101160
*Becky
>>
>>113101102
>She wanted control over somebody for once instead of people having power over her
That doesn't justify her actions at all. Its not like in Mirro Gem where you can tell her anger and ignorance of the world she was in makes her actions less horrible. She knew fully well what she was doing and got away with it scott-free. She even gets to brag about how much she suffered on her self-made prison for pity points. Not to mention how she was on the fucking beach surrounded with water, so she could have just crushed Jasper right there instead of fusing with her.
>she treated Peridot like shit because her and Jasper were kinda holding her prisoner
For like what, 2 minutes? I understand why she would be angry at Jasper because yeah, she was awful to her, but Peridot didn't do jack shit. There are no signs that Peridot did anything to her that was violent or rough. The worst she did was watch how Jasper put her in a cell, and that wasn't out of cruelty but because she has orders that she has to follow. Every bad thing that Lapis did to Peridot is completely unjustified.
>>
>>113101168
>and Steven is her moral compass
Steven is everyone's moral compass, and everyone BUT Lapis, including fucking Jasper have learned to control their impulse and don't go crazy whenever someone is too mean to them.
>>
>>113101126
>And if Steven leaves beach city like all those theories are saying, this makes this episode 10 times worse because guess what: Lapis will go berserk the next time someone makes fun of her, and nobody will be there to stop her.

unless....she leaves with him, like a same old world 2.0
unlikely but not farfetched, totally in character for both of them
>>
File: sad death.png (926 KB, 1024x596)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>113096025
>at least jasper cares about herself
HA
That's funny anon.
>>
>>113101231
You know very well that is not going to happen.
Also, Steven leaving Beach City but keeping Lapis would ruin the whole "leaving" thing. If he's gonna stick with one friend on a different location might as well bring the whole crew.
>>
>>113097063
Lapis can control water vapor?
>>
>>113101255
yeah i know anon, i can dream tho
>>
>>113101222
good point, so if steven is not there to tell her off, will she behave badly?
>>
>>113089556
>for a while
>>
File: 1570382044206.jpg (685 KB, 2337x2559)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>113101300
The show seems to like to have it both ways: have Lapis be nice and friendly to some people but also an absolute beast to others. I guess they are trying to pull something like "shes good but she has inner beasts that she has to control". Except she doesn't control them, at all, and does absolutely nothing to improve as a person. The ending of her latest episode has Steven say "you've come so far", but she has not. At all.
I think if you ask any of the writers that question they will tell you she will be fine. The whole point of Future is that Steven is the only gem with issues left, everyone else is happy. But the show has shown time and time again that Lapis is still extremely unstable and needs help before she becomes a monster, but I guess we are completely ignoring that. It's unintentional but its there.
>>
>>113101364
i like your analysis anon
on a different topic please tell me, what do you think about the steven corrupting theory and how do you think the show will end
>>
>>113100092
stop with the teasing and MAKE THEM CANON!!!
>>
Feels fitting for this thread.
>>
>>113101364
That's a pretty good concept, having this hair-trigger nutcase who is pretty invested in a handful of people but a fucker to anyone else and an overall ticking timebomb
Making the protagonist deal with that sounds interesting. Too bad as you say they apparently didn't see the same avenues
>>
>>113095560
You sure?
>>
>>113101695
>lapis does a terrible thing
>flees the scene of the crime
>feels guilty
>does nothing to make up for it
>is forgiven as a hero
>>
>>113102158
>does this four more times with no deviation from the formula

good character
>>
>>113095541
I hope they have Gemlings
>>
>>113089556
Because the writers are hacks and can't nail down a consistent character for her and the end result is madness.
>>
File: 1577115550800.png (3.75 MB, 3264x2189)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB PNG
>>113089622
Kino
>>
Lapis sneaking into Steven's bed at night and rubbing his crotch through his jammies until he creams himself while still being asleep.
>>
>>113100378
yes
>>
File: 1574725488248.gif (3.81 MB, 640x360)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB GIF
>>113091277
What do you mean?
>>
>>113103549
Hot
>>
>>113095541
Fuck I miss those Lapiven greens that Pinkanon and Lapisfaggot used to make. I wish more anons would make more of those. Heck I'd take anything at this point.
>>
>>113102158
Lapis plays victim. Hate what they did with her throughout the rest of the series. Wasted potential.
>>
>>113104615
>>
>>113102038
Source?
>>
>>113104504
same here
>>
>>113102158
>Is forgiven by the child whose POV we see everything through
>This must mean everyone is fine with it too!
It doesn't matter if they never bring it up, you're a retard and you fell for the most basic of japes. Read a book.

>>113101126
The Lapises were trying to KILL HER you retard. You forget she was fully in the right to fight back and admitted she shouldn't have done it.
>>
>>113104504
>>113105036
Maybe tomorrow or Friday
There's one I started a while back but never finished, this time I'm going to bring it to it's sticky end
>>
>>113105238
thanks!!!
>>
>>113105211
they shot a saw at the rock behind her and then casually left, if they were trying to kill her they did a shitty job
>>
>>113105289
In its current form it's very blushy. Blushy blushy. I'm probably going to have to cut down on all the times they blush in the story, it gets repetitive
>>
Lapisfags are the most retarded braindead fags I've ever seen
>>
>>113105211
They only actually try to kill her AFTER she starts beating the shit out of them. The first saw was them just messing around, it wasnt even aimed at her. The second time they did it she was already attacking them. Hell, everything they do in that fight is something that lapis did to them first, its the definition of self defense
>>
>>113090723
>5000 years
that's nothing for gems
>>
>>113105382
take your time
>>
Squandered potential: the character. Peridot too to a lesser extent.
I blame Zuke's shipfuckery and Sugar being too lenient with her.
>>
yeah the blue girl is pretty sad all the time but i guess that's why she's blue and stuff to be sad but i like the green girl better she's funny and looks like a cute chip
>>
>>113098145
>>113100092
is hard to stop shipping them with shit like this floating around, specially the canon moments
those are the best ones
>>
Finished binging the show finally.
Early on I really thought there would’ve been a moment where lapis would help peridot get her limb enhancers back since amy dropped them in water.
>>
>>113107156
There is literally no reason to have not brought them back for at least the battle scenes other than the animators were lazy
>>
Why does slave lapis stuff often get ignored in these threads while lapiven stuff gets 500 posts? Do you fuckers have something against it?
>>
>>113107437
Lapiven is cute
>>
>>113107437
4chan is the last refuge of the Lapiven shipper
Everywhere else is strictly Connverse, although Stevinel has made great gains on Ao3 and Tumblr as of late
>>
>>113105211
>It doesn't matter if they never bring it up, you're a retard and you fell for the most basic of japes.
are you stupid? How doesn’t it matter if they don’t bring it up? If steven doesn’t watch it then at least hint that she’s getting criticized off screen but they didn’t. And they shouldn’t rely on off screen content for development. Your bullshit theories of what happens beyond Stevens PoV is just that: a theory.
>>
>>113100092
>Steven is becoming corrupted
>he’s slowly losing his mind
>he has visions of himself killing everyone he loves
>lapis is their and trying to help but she can’t stop it
>Steven knows it’s too late as he turns to Lapis and says with tears in his eyes
>please....kill me Lapis...I don’t want to be a monster....I don’t want to harm anyone...please kill me....

What does Lapis do?
>>
>>113105211
>The Lapises were trying to KILL HER you retard
Because she started punching them first. Lapis started the fight. If anything, they where acting in self defense
>>
>>113107498
Lets him kill everybody and tries to keep him to herself
>>
>>113107498
She keeps him chained up as a fuckmonster until she can get the diamonds to whip up a cure
But she winds up liking Steven's monstercock so much that she puts it off for like a month before she finally tells the Diamonds and cures him
>>
>>113107471
>Connverse
You sure? I thought gem ships were more popular than human ships. Connie is a boring piece of shit and a complete waste of screen time, so both are okay for me. I'm glad Sugar has cut her off in SUF.
>>
>>113107526
>Keeps trying to lure Connie for him to kill
>>
>>113107437
yeah, no one seems to write slave lapis greentexts. I don't even know who started it and how it became relevant.
>>
>>113101458
Honestly I don’t see how it makes any sense for Steven to corrupt himself out of depression or some shit, but this show has constantly pulled stupid stuff before that destroys the setting, so they might as well do something like that.
If something like that happens then at the very least I hope they don’t fix it by a sing a long of every character telling Steven that things are ok. I hope they can do something creative for once.
The show will probably end with Steven leaving beach city to live with Connie or alone. I don’t think it would be a good ending because it destroys the point of the movie and ruins the only things that makes Steven remotely interesting to me (that he has all this grief to carry from the second he was born but toughens up to deal with it), but all aspects seem to indicate it will end like that. A shame.
>>
>>113100378
Not really? I mean Jasper wanted to use her for power and Lapis wanted to use her as a punching bag. They didn’t really interact at all
>>
>>113107437
What's a slave lapis?
>>
>>113107538
When it comes to shipping Steven with someone they usually just pair him up with Connie because she's the designated boring love interest and instead devote all their energy to lesbian gem shipping
Stevinel was really the first time that such a wide swathe of the SU fandom realized that Steven could be shipped with a gem and that it could be cute
But prior to that it was mostly only 4chan because 1) most everywhere else got all upset about shipping Steven with gems, either because they thought it was pedo or they wanted the gems to just all be gay or both and 2) this place is obsessed with /ss/
Stevidot actually had the best showing for Steven x Gem ships before Stevinel rolled along, but Stevinel beat it by a wide margin
>>
>>113100378
>good chemistry
Yeah, the same kind of relationship just like between Josef Fritzl and his daughter.
>>
>>113089556
Hate and power is one hell of a combination.

Most people on 4chan would probably behave worse than her given the opportunity.
>>
>>113107632
Based Fritzlposter
>>
>>113107626
It helps she met him when he was 16 and can be seen as less icky. Also when I started to notice more Steven solo porn
>>
>>113107626
And Stevinel only worked because Steven is technically a teenager around that time. Otherwise it would be just another waste of character.
>most everywhere else got all upset about shipping Steven with gems, either because they thought it was pedo or they wanted the gems to just all be gay
It's the both. But the landwhales in SU fandom gives a particular attention to not mix gay stuff with heteros.
>>
File: jas.png (1.54 MB, 2094x1170)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>113100378
>>113107632
>>113107600
the entire crewniverse are mega Jaspis shippers
>>
>>113104504
Would you settle for this?
>>
Or Lapiven disguised as Lapidot?
>>
>>113105238
Based
>>113108189
Adorable
>>
>>113107471
>4chan is the last refuge of the Lapiven shipper
it hurts me so much to see how accurate this is

this is my last place to comment on how much I love lapiven and not get hate for it
>>
>>113107437
what >>113107447 and >>113107471 said
>>
>>113107498
she will keep him trapped until a cure is found, she would'nt be able to kill him
>>
>>113107538
gem ships with steven aren't as popular as the human ones but they are the most based of them all
>>
Post pregnant Lapis
>>
File: a5.gif (893 KB, 200x166)
893 KB
893 KB GIF
>>113108189
>>113108211
Holy shit, Swain got his hands on Lapiven?
>>
>>113107447
Please post the songs that remind you of the wholesome lapiven ship, these are mine

For Good - Jennifer Paz and Lea Salonga (extra points for this one)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAU-i_VsV_w

The Reason - Hoobastank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0

Everytime - Britney Spears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUKQ00Xoc3o

REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpOULjyy-n8

Love like you - Rebecca Sugar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8JxrjCHHIE
>>
>>113108524
I would but this place become to much of hug box.
>Posting from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse.
>>
>>113108616
yeah
fucking based
>>
>>113108189
>boob touch
>saliva on her lips
the liitle details are always the best
>>
>>113108524
You know what fuck it
>>
>>113107447
>>113107471
But this doesn't explain why slave lapis stuff gets ignored.
>>
>>113108616
>>
>>113108777
Swain did the impossible and made me tolerate Lapidot, by making it fucked up ironically
>>
>>113108638
>Posting from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse.

What the fuck did you do to earn that?
>>
>>113108524
>>
post lapis in chains
>>
>>113108999
Gookmoot ban a lot isp on 4channel so your force to buy a pass
>>
>>113108616
It's pretty grand, it's what I've always wanted
Unfortunately he's painting it as completely one-sided so far (and from his comments intends to continue doing so), but thirsty yandere Lapis is pretty great anyway
He has plans for a comic involving Lapis, Steven, and Connie in the future so I wonder how that's going to go down
Personally I'm hoping for Connie and Lapis only barely managing to play nice while Steven's in the room only for the knives to come out when he leaves
>>
>>113109235
Human AU would be Lapis meeting Jasper, a war veteran at her sister Amethysts barbecue, the two hit it off and date for a bit. Jasper soon becomes overly touchy and keeps having sex with Lapis even when she doesn't want to, Lapis gets fed up and soon they're arguing and fucking all day long for months. One day Lapis tries to drown Jasper in the bath and then they split up after that
>>
Typical feminist garbage of "I had a hard life so I can lash out and be cruel whenever I feel like it" and what a crazy coincidence they feel like it OFTEN.
Just ignore it and it will fuck off
>>
>>113109261
My
Sense of self is raped
My
Privacy is raked
And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I can't be my own
I'd feel better dead
>>
>>113095560
>not wanting hot angsty teenage sex
>Not realizing that if Lapis wants to, she could point out that she’s still way older than him
Gayboi
>>
>>113109261
But Lapis does the chaining
>>
>>113109395
> She likes to make him call her "mommy"
> she likes to make him suckle at her tits
> she likes holding him post-coitus and running her fingers through his hair, whispering comforting sweet nothings into his ear
>>
>>113107716
>>113107626
>>113107471
Honestly the appeal of Stevinel was that both Steven and Spinel were teenager "coded" at time.
They were plenty a perfect match.
While Lapis and Steven meet when Steven was only a child and Lapis an adult already. So if you swapped Mirror Lapis with Punished Spinel we would have got Stevinel not as popular as it's today and swap Punished Spinel with Mirror Lapis the Lapiven's number would have been big.
>>
Lapis panders to pedofags and abusefags but the most hated ship of hers is the peridot self inserters
>>
>>113109484
that depends on your PoV.
>>
>>113101364
If anything, a lot of what you said actually gives the lapivenfags more ammunition. With Steven’s aging and uncovering of his own emotional instability, he seems to have lost many of the people who he considered peers. The CGs are all more like family/mentor figures, even with their flaws, and Steven seems to have become slightly distanced from them in a way he wasn’t before. The cool kids are all leaving town or doing their own things. Peridot and Bismuth are just kinda there. Lapis and Jasper, as the two characters with their own inner turmoil to work out, have the capability to turn into some of the best characters for him to interact with if they do SUF right.
>>
File: lapivennextgen.jpg (24 KB, 256x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Lapiven next gen.
I found this one.
Know others?
>>
File: g.png (2.18 MB, 1863x1159)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>113109540
In Chille Tide it is shown that Lapis is doing the chaining, but yeah I think pre-Malachite was similar enough to your image
>>
>>113109543
You're right
>>
>>113109593
> Lapis - Steven - Jasper threesome
Now we're onto something
>>
>>113109574
I think Lapis and Jasper had one of those relationships where the real dominant acts submissive on the outside.
>>
If Steven had the ability to give his gem to his offspring would he do it? I wager he wouldn't because a baby lacks consent and even a kid or teenager can be influenced by the cool factor
>>
>>113109593
MUH DIK
>>
>>113101126
>Even if we ignore the fact that her being super eco-friendly came out of fucking nowhere
Are you genuinely fucking retarded? Have you never actually watched the show?

>>113101364
Clearly you are. They are pretty explicit about why Lapis snapped as the pair ("It's just... they reminded me so much of myself. It's infuriating.") and how she has changed (teaching art, "Before Earth and you, I used to terraform planets without thinking twice. I wonder what I destroyed. Life like this is so precious").

Lapis is somebody with anger issues learning to keep her shit together. Doesn't mean there are no cracks.
>>
>>113109918
Probably not
>>
>>113091277
>she pretends
anon, she never pretended to be anything but a severely fucked person. you're the one who put her up on a pedestal because she had cute feet.
>>
>>113097280
>pebblechuck
no thanks
>>
We all know SU games, even the mobile game imply lots of untold stuff about the lore. Are there anyhting about Lapis' past or any implications on relationship with Steven in those games as I still haven't played it myself.
>>
File: 1580976358035.png (233 KB, 794x845)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>113100378
They were a mirror of each other:
>Both incredible powerful (Jasper being the Perfect Quartz and Lapis having insane water powers)
>Both incredibly loyal to a certain individual (Pink Diamond for Jasper and Steven for Lapis)
>Both really enjoy fighting and combat (even if Lapis tries to bury hers)
The only thing that really made them incompatible was that the person Jasper wanted to hurt most was Steven, which Lapis wouldn't stand for.

>>113101126
>That episode was such bullshit.
It gave us these two cuties.
On Lapis suddenly being eco-friendly, I think it's just her mimicking Steven. If he likes something, she does as well. If he doesn't like something, she doesn't either (even if deep down she really does).

>>113107498
She'd probably lock him up, like >>113108490
says, but also keep it hidden from the rest of CG, thinking either she can cure it or Steven will find a way to overcome it himself. Unfortunately, it'll turn out that in doing so, she gave the corruption the time it need to turn Steven into the intro-monster.
>>
>>113110268
Your obsession with making Lapis obsessed with Steven is weird.
>>
>>113089556
Say that after you've been stuck in a mirror for thousands of years.
>>
>>113110234
All we learn about lapis from the games is that she's a weeabo
>>
>>113101172
>>113101160
>>113101034
Don't call her like that
>>
>>113101126
>>113101160
>>113101102
>>113101194
Years have passed since she did that staff.
Everyone moved one but you
>>
File: Screenshot (285).png (23 KB, 1024x212)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>113111639
>>
>>113111639
It's literally everything she ever did. If we move on from everything bad lapis has ever done, there's basically nothing left of her as a character.
>>
>>113102038
Sayuce
>>
>>113089556
What has Lapis legitimately done wrong? Attempt to escape the planet she was imprisoned on? Act sad sometimes? Is this not perfectly justifiable?
>>
>>113104937
>>113102038
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3418328#search=Lapis_Lazuli
>>
>>113112720
Read the thread.
>>
>>113107471
>>113107626
>>113108453
Honestly, I have always shipped Conniverse due to how cute and pure their relationship is, but also because I couldn’t see Steven with anyone else besides maybe Lars or for porn reasons. The movie and SUF are where the idea of Steven x gem ship click to me and made me take a liking towards Stevinel and Lapiven due to Steven being older like this anon said >>113109497 I’m wondering if Stevinel’s sudden popularity will get Lapiven to reach out in other sites besides 4chan
>>
>>113108777
>>113108189
>>113108211
swain is based
>>
>>113112720
Physical and emotional abuse of the people around her, attacking people for disagreeing with her, stalking, multiple counts of planetary genocide. And after all that, what good has she done that wasn't out of selfishness?
>>
>>113112720
Also blame other people for problems they didn't cause and attempt to kill them for it, as well as abandoning all her friends to die what she believed to be a certain death
>>
>>113112720
She also tortured jasper for months on and and destroyed literally all of peridots earthly possessions out of a mixture of malice and just not caring
>>
>>113112720
Almost forgot that she ratted the crystal gems base location out to homeworld too
>>
>>113109593
Hot
>>
>>113114680
It was implied she was tortured
>>
>>113115751
No it wasn't.
>>
>>113115751
It's not, when they first arrive on earth lapis isn't even being held captive or bound in any way, there's nothing to stop her from just leaving. She's only imprisoned by jasper after she learns that lapis didn't tell her about steven. Lapis's reasoning is "It wasn't relevant to the mission," implying she's cooperating. She even endorses cooperating with the gems to steven on the very next episode.

And if that was the case, she would have framed her later torturing jasper as revenge, which she doesnt. She says that she was just taking her anger out on whoever's was there.
>>
>>113108189
>>113108211
>>113108777
Is this the last Swain art? I need more of this shit
>>
>>113112720
Kidnapped someone and gave them stockholm syndrome, tried to drown children, stole water from Earth, broke Peridots gift, broke her house, left her homeless, stalked her, mocked Connie for complaining about almost drowing. A lot of things.
>>
>>113111639
Lapis abuse on Peridot was last year.
If you’re talking about the characters, I don’t give a fuck. If I make a show where a character does a horrendous unredeemable thing and everyone acts like they are the victim, the audience has the right to not be cool with that character even if the show “moves on”.
>>
>>113110234
Nope.
>>
>>113110036
>Have you never actually watched the show?
I have. I have seen that being eco friendly had nothing to do with her character arc. The closest thing is the farm and that was more Peridots thing. Lapis loving nature is bullshit. Maybe you should rewatch the show.
>teaching art
She’s not teaching art, she was part of an ad and her reaction implies she wasn’t even aware she was being filmed.
>terraforming
Except that was never a problem with Lapis. The horrendous things she has done in the show have nothing to do with her role in HW. And the only reason she tried to talk to the Lapises was because Steven told her. She made it clear she wanted to torture them from the start.
And “reminding them of her” does not justify trying to fuck them up. “They remind me so I gotta put them on their place by force” is a disturbing mentality.
Lapis has not changed and does no effort to supress her anger issues. She only didn’t destroy the Lapises because Steven looked at her wrong. She’s still horrible.
>>
>>113110393
well, she's not obsessed with him but she clearly helds him higher
>>
>>113108156
Never understood shipping something that has 0 chances of happening. Specially if you’re writing for them.
>>
>>113110268
dont forget how her new form is kind of a mirror of steven's wardrope, with the sandals and pants, just look at >>113100092
>>
>>113094132
Based
>>
>>113095541
Lapiven is a chad taste
>>
>>113117939
my nigga
>>
File: smile.png (1.49 MB, 1280x720)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>113117814
>her reaction implies she wasn’t even aware she was being filmed.
looking over and smiling at the camera?
>>
>>113118717
That isnt at all what shes doing?
>>
>>113118864
nigga what
>>
>>113118890
She clearly isnt smiling nigga.
>>
File: Lappy.png (129 KB, 636x456)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>113102038
Normally I don't like this guy's art but damn if he doesn't get Lapis just right.
>>
>>113118892
>thats hair
fuck i'm glad i get new glasses soon my bad
>>
>>113100092
If she was introduced later on the show Lapiven would've been a much bigger ship, lowkey I think a lot of ppl in the fandom ship them but choose not to say so
>>
>>113090101
Kek
>>
>>113093621
That’s a cute Lappy
>>
only pedophiles ship lapiven

do not let them be alone with your little boys
>>
>>113110393
it's not our fault the girl's only friend is a 14 year old
>>
>>113100378
I like the physical implication from their disparity in sizes, the thought of Jasper's huge sausage-like fingers contrasted with Lapis' delicate frame
>>
>>113117659
He has more on the way
>>
>>113109553
we need more fanart ASAP
>>
Do men do shipping at all? I want to fuck Lapis, why would I care about pairing her with someone else?
>>
>>113120489
Whatever you say
>>
>>113117849
It did happen though, not everything has to be an endgame ship
>>
File: pancake-steven.png (14 KB, 490x230)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>113116117
The show told us they "interrogated" her and that the process wasn't so great to her, you saying she was only imprisoned after The Return isn't really supported in any way the show made a point to have Jasper treating Lapis like crap right from the start dragging her around twice unlike with Peridot. From Homeworld's perspective Lapis is scum she didn't willingly cooperate she didn't willingly go to the higher ups and told them what she knew they obviously came for her.
>>
>>113100092
Lapis last significant appearance is basically a big ship tease
>>
>>113121888
trips of truth
>>
>>113121838
>The show told us they "interrogated" her and that the process wasn't so great to her
Any interrogation isn't comfortable, but it doesn't mean there was torture involved.
>you saying she was only imprisoned after The Return isn't really supported in any way the show made a point to have Jasper treating Lapis like crap right from the start dragging her around twice unlike with Peridot.
That doesn't mean anything. If Lapis was imprisoned she would have not been allowed to send her message to Steven. Jasper treats everyone like crap, what she did to Lapis she would have done to anyone.
>From Homeworld's perspective Lapis is scum she didn't willingly cooperate she didn't willingly go to the higher ups and told them what she knew
Except she did, that's exactly what she did. Homeworld doesn't see Lapis as scum, they see him as just another gem doing what she has to be done. They only treated her badly when it's revealed she was hiding information.
>>
>>113120489
>only pedophiles ship lapiven
yep.
>>
File: 1579957609551.png (145 KB, 666x556)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>
>>113100763
But Anon if his tears are enough to bring someone from the Dead what will his nut do to an unfertalize egg
>>
>>113122325
>They only treated her badly when it's revealed she was hiding information.
As said, the show very intentionally showed Jasper treated Lapis roughly in contrast to Peridot who seemed more like a cohort. It's pretty clear the show intentionally had her be presented as being on thin ice. I wasn't anon who said she was tortured however the interrogation wasn't just some harmless interview clearly.
>Except she did, that's exactly what she did
It's pretty obvious to me she was intercepted due to coming from Earth rather than going to the Diamonds to tell them all about who she met on Earth, Homeworld had their eyes on the Crystal Gems before Lapis.
>>
>>113100092
wholesome
>>
>>113123796
All Jasper did was pull on her arm when lapis tried to hide behind her and hang back when they got off the ship. Peridot is the one who admitted to interrogating her and there were no mentions of anything that serious happening when it was brought up in barn mates. There are no implications she was tortured. Stop being a retard.
>>
Somebody has the /sug/ discord link?
Pretty please
>>
>>113125079
kill yourself
>>
>>113125079
here https://discord.gg/smcsC2
>>
>>113124456
It's cause Lapis is so shit that most of her character has become headcanons
>>
>>113123796
>As said, the show very intentionally showed Jasper treated Lapis roughly in contrast to Peridot who seemed more like a cohort.
Jasper treated Peridot like shit too, screaming at her and ordering her to do things that go against the plan.
>It's pretty clear the show intentionally had her be presented as being on thin ice
I do not see that at all.
>It's pretty obvious to me she was intercepted due to coming from Earth rather than going to the Diamonds to tell them all about who she met on Earth, Homeworld had their eyes on the Crystal Gems before Lapis.
Well duh, gems cant just go to the diamonds and ask her whatever, they have to go through a process. And Homeworld asking questions from a Lapis Lazuli that comes from nowhere with no orders, of course they want to know what happens. That's a disruption of their natural order. And the interrogation obviously went swell, the only thing that made Lapis be scared was the fact that Steven was there. If she knew Steven is on some other planet being happy, she would be totally cool in Jailbreak. She hated the crystal gems so she would be completely fine with Jasper and Peridot shattering them.
>>
>>113125149
this
>>
>>113102038
>>113112864
>anal
Aw, lame.
>>
>>113125079
Ask them yourself
>>
File: 1577378492474.png (321 KB, 764x715)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>113125774
>Anal
>>
File: 1553335307689.png (212 KB, 913x896)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>113126894
>>Anal
>>
>>113127974
I'll fuck your ass too.
>>
>>113128291
ok daddy
>>
>>113127974
I hope Senpai rapes Nagatoro
>>
>>113121838
source on that pic?
>>
File: 1579497179354.png (278 KB, 436x800)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>
>>113129705
> Lapis got a good word
I still don't know what this means
Is "word" supposed to mean pussy or is it some ESL shit or what
>>
>>113129776
I think it's supposed to be slang for "Good point/ idea" But thats just a guess on my part.
>>
>>113129705
>cartoonlion
I thought we were fucking clear that we Lapischads don't like cartoonlion.
Why do (you) have to be this contrarian?
>>
>>113129776
>"What's the good word?" is a colloquial greeting. It means, more or less, "Hello, how are you? -Nov 21, 2006

>What's the good word? Yup my grandfather would take me and my brothers to the local bar to meet his friends and their most common greeting was, "What's the good word?" Simply asking what is new and good in their life, instead of the typical "what's new" which typically leads to whining lol!

I take it's saying "got a good thing going" or something along those lines of approval.
>>
>>
>>
>>113129879
>>113129894
Cute
>>
>>113129879
>>113129894
The more I see cartoonlion-posting the more I'm sure you do it for feeling special about liking something that's generally considered "not good".
>>
>>113129866
I've heard it used in that sense but it just seems out of place in the comic's context
>>
>>113120489
But Anon I Don't want to be alone with the little boy I want to be the little boy
>>
>>113130871
This
/ss/ is, for most men, an expression of childhood fantasy
We all wanted that sexy neighbor lady or that hot babysitter and we dreamed of them liking us back
For me, it was a cute 19-year old goth chick who worked at a summer camp when I was like 6 or 7, she was really nice to me and I crushed hard
I won't deny there are some weird fags who get off more to the boy than the women but for the most part we're self-inserting as the shota getting fucked by the sexy older woman
>>
>>113089556

The water quenches but the water also drowns.
>>
>>113130871
I am talking about the girls
>>
>>113132812
I don’t know or see any females who shipped Lapiven here or outside of /co/
>>
>>113132983
That's because it doesn't really exist outside of /co/.
>>
>>113132983
That's because they can't get away with it on tumblr.
>>
waiting for this show to end so you all go back to cancelling people on twitter and mlp
>>
>>113133904
What?
>>
>>113108635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDCktKqHBGQ
>>
>>113108635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNhuXQyyBr8
this one fits like a glove
>>
File: 1579551354391.png (571 KB, 1280x720)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>
File: 1463913440917.png (64 KB, 592x654)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>113090101
>>
>>113089556

Have you tried being in a mirror for a thousand years, OP?
>>
File: 1579296844342.jpg (210 KB, 750x1247)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>113108524
>>
I would settle for Lapis. But I'd be thinking of other gems.
>>
File: 1579469000942.png (57 KB, 888x1112)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>
>>113129894
Kinky
>>
File: 1547362757934.png (657 KB, 1280x720)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>>113089556
>Mentally unstable
>Lesbian

Checks out.
>>
>>113140672
Is that Steven’s dick?
>>
Goddamn, this thread is still going.
>>
File: 1576969893111.png (272 KB, 853x479)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>113143802
That or his hand, you can choose!
>>
>>113112720
>What has Lapis legitimately done wrong?
I sometimes feel like I watched a completely different show from these people, cause I can't for the fucking life of me figure that out either.

It's always the Jasper thing, or that time she was a cunt to peridot, or more recently the Lapis twins, but it you gotta throw context out the window to paint any of those as her being a psycho. You'd think she'd have destroyed the earth by now if she was anywhere close to being the psycho /co/ swears she is.
>>
>>113144209
>"I can't for the fucking life of me figure that out either."
>Proceeds to list shit Lapis has done wrong
You're a bit special, aren't you?
>"You'd think she'd have destroyed the earth"
She almost did. She would have if it wasn't for Steven.
>>
>>113144209
>ignores that time she almost destroyed the earth
>ignores that the only reason she would have been sent to earth in the first place was to destroy it.
>>
I like Lapis because she it the only non-fugly character in Steven Universe.

Also, Cartoonlion draws steven universe? I thought she was MLP artist
>>
>>113145384
>I like Lapis because she it the only non-fugly character in Steven Universe.
Honestly this pretty much is her only redeeming quality, she's easy on the eyes. Personally i'm more of a fan of Holly Blue though.
>>
>>113145384
>Also, Cartoonlion draws steven universe? I thought she was MLP artist
Did you lived under a rock since 2014?
>>
>>113089556
she just needs some steven dick and she'll transform into a loving wife
>>
>>113145384
Cartoonlion stopped drawing SU after Alone at Sea aired, she was a massive Jaspisfag
>>
>>113146497
At least she gave up once that ship sank.
>>
>>113146497
>>113146533
Wrong.
She continued till Reunited when she made a theory that White Diamond could have been the fusion of Blue and Yellow
>>
>>113146497
>>113146552
Good. I hate how Cartoonlion drew characters super butch and lezbo, absolutely ruining their sexiness. Good riddance.
>>
>>113142952
Nice
>>
>>113142952
Canon Lapis isn't a lesbian though
>>
>>113146609
We already pointed that.
We Lapischads hates cartoonlion and her OOC fetish.
>>
>>113089556
>a while
>5000 years
>>
why are people still talking about this garbage
>>
>>113148756
How do you know? Genuinely asking
>>
>>113148838
Still doesn't justify all the shit she did.
>>
>>113149212
>>113149162
>>113148909
>>113148838
>>113148807
We all feel this way sometimes, you gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.
>>
>>113149212
It totally does.
Gems are different from humans, what seems bad for us it's normal for them.
>>
>>113149255
>It totally does.
No it doesn't.
If anything, 5,000 years of solitary confinement shouldnt be a big deal to them, since their immortal, their sense of time is way different from ours. The CG's saw banning Steven from watching TV for a few thousand years as a fitting punishment, so this would only make Lapis worse.
>>
>>113149255
>"what seems bad for us it's normal for them."
Plenty of people who are psychotic see nothing wrong with what they do, that doesn't mean they can do anything they want just because they personally see nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: homeless lapis.png (757 KB, 906x1920)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>
File: lapis mint.png (814 KB, 1106x1778)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>113149810
>>
>>113149413
In this case it's the norm of an entire species.
We can't judge them based on our conception of goodness.
>>
File: nano wedding.jpg (104 KB, 559x1200)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>113149852
>>
>>113149893
>>
>>113149887
Its still bad in gem society to attempt to kill another person, lapis is a bad person by earth standards AND homeworld standards.
>>
File: nimae jaspis.png (3.05 MB, 960x2811)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
>>113149913
>>
>>113149991
>>
>>113150011
>>
>>113149887
Blatantly false since most of the gems we see don't act like her
>>
>>113150077
>>113149930
Homeworld doesn't give a shit about organics.
Yellow could have killed them all with the cluster and who saw humans just saw humans
>>
>>113150040
>>
Since we post Jaspis why not the Jaspis family with the little Malachite?
>>
>>113150099
Lapis did shit against gems too, the entire reason she didn't go back to homeworld was because she knew she wouldnt be accepted back after what she did to Jasper, so this retarded point still doesn't stand.
>>
>>113150157
>>
File: 1581465276939.jpg (2 MB, 3333x2804)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>113150099
>>113149887
>>113149255
>Missing the entire point of the show this badly
>>
>>113150157
I wonder if we'll ever get another Lapis fusion
>>
>>113150179
>>113150160
But I'm talking about harming humans.
For gem is legit but harming gems not.
So Lapis only crime was hurting gems, humans can just die for me
>>
>>113150176
page 3
https://twitter.com/_87wa/status/1151809239611932672?lang=bg
>>113150185
I think we can get a fusion between Jasper and Curly Lapis wanting revenge and Jasper more power
>>
>>113144378
>>Proceeds to list shit Lapis has done wrong
But I don't see those things as wrong. It makes about as much sense as calling Garnet wrong for beating Jasper up or for being pissed at Pearl. To be honest, it's not that I think she did nothing wrong ever, just that I don't know where the fuck /co/ is getting this extremely malicious and psychotic Lapis from. Like, when people take her lashing out at people who interrogate and imprison her as her being an abusive girlfriend, or her lashing out at people who tried to saw her in half as evidence of her being crazy or something, it comes off as fucking ridiculous to me.
>>
>>113150210
>"For gem is legit but harming gems not"
>"humans can just die for me"
Alrighty then grandmaster Yoda, you're still kinda missing the whole point of the show.
>>
>>113150238
end for now
>>
>>113150250
>But I don't see those things as wrong.
Then that's a personal problem.
>hen people take her lashing out at people who interrogate and imprison her as her being an abusive girlfriend
Yea, she's mad at Peridot and wants to kick her out of her house so she can have it because Peridot asked her some questions months ago, Peridot's such a dick.
>>
>>113150250
Fusions are canonically relationships according to sugar, imagine trapping someone in a relationship, or worse, as the same body as yourself and then punishing that body. it's unethical, she could have just flung jasper
>>
>>113150250
>lashing out at people who tried to saw her in half
I'm pretty sure Lapis got violent with them first though?
>>
Jaspis is the weird ship that nearly everyone abandoned and most of the fandom deem you an abuse apologist for shipping it yet somehow it get fresh art all the fucking time
>>
Damn, three and a half days.
>>
>>113150312
>Then that's a personal problem.
Never said you or anyone else had to see it my way to begin with.
>>113150312
>Yea, she's mad at Peridot and wants to kick her out of her house so she can have it because Peridot asked her some questions months ago,
>imprisonment and interrogation by someone who can have you killed if not complied with >Just asking a few questions
Not sure why I'm surprised when people see the Jasper situation as her abusing a girlfriend.
>>113150312
>Peridot's such a dick.
Yes.r Did you miss the chunk of the show before she became a good guy?

>>113150319
Fusion is a relationship for the Crystal Gems only. Jasper saw it as nothing but a powerup for weaklings, and homeworld had no qualms with an abomination like the cluster. Lapis was not a Crystal Gem, neither was Jasper, so she was violating some sacred gem code.
>>113150345
She finger flicked them because they wouldn't stop destroying a planet, and the could just stopped when they chained her up. Sawing her in half was excessive.
>>
>>113151312
>Sawing her in half was excessive.
And the shit Lapis did to Peridot and Jasper was excessive too.
>Fusion is a relationship for the Crystal Gems only.
No, it's a metaphor for relationships in general, Becky said so herself.
>Did you miss the chunk of the show before she became a good guy?
You completely missed the point. Peridot did nothing wrong in that situation, and by the time Lapis came around Peridot wasn't a dick anymore. Lapis was just being a bitch in that situation.
>>
>>113150447
And it had better stick around for a while more because I've got some stuff to post
>>
>>113151974
Jesus man, wouldnt it be easier to just make a new thread?
>>
>>113151466
>And the shit Lapis did to Peridot and Jasper was excessive too.
Jasper sure. Peridot not even close. And that's missing my point anyway. They still tried to saw her in half, which means her retaliation is more than understandable and not some hint that she's a psychopath.
>>113151466
>No, it's a metaphor for relationships in general, Becky said so herself.
That's obvious. Their situation was a metaphor for a toxic relationship. That does not change the fact that the actual characters involved did not view fusion as anything but a means to an end, and did not view it as something sacred. It was anything but.
>>113151466
>You completely missed the point. Peridot did nothing wrong in that situation, and by the time Lapis came around Peridot wasn't a dick anymore. Lapis was just being a bitch in that situation.
Her not doing wrong in that situation is irrelevant. People don't live in vacuums where they suddenly forget the bad shit people did to them in the past because they aren't actively doing it in the present. It doesn't even make sense that this is something held over her head when she eventually moved past it and saved Peridot's damn life that same episode.
>>
>>113152067
Why would I do that? Mods would kill it in five seconds flat
>>
>>113152088
>They still tried to saw her in half
what?
>>
>>113152156
The Lapis twins damn it.
>>
>>113152088
What bad things did Peridot do to Lapis that would warrant her being kicked out of her own house?
>Peridot not even close
She tried to kick Peridot out of her house, raising the barn implies that she may have been abusive towards Peridot, then Lapis takes Peridot's house and all her possessions out of spite, then destroys all of it a few episodes later.
>It doesn't even make sense that this is something held over her head when she eventually moved past it
Reminder
>"People don't live in vacuums where they suddenly forget the bad shit people did to them in the past because they aren't actively doing it in the present."
>>
>>113152111
They haven't killed this thread after three and a half days.
>>
>>113152315
They don't like duplicates
or writefagging
>>
>then Lapis takes Peridot's house and all her possessions out of spite, then destroys all of it a few episodes later.
At this point, I'm convinced this psycho Lapis thing is just some /co/ inside joke I'm not in on.
>>
>>113153185
Did you not see the episode? She cut and ran to the moon with the barn in tow
>>
>>113153185
There was no need for her to take the house, she only considered taking it in the beginning because peridot wasnt willing to leave it. Lapis was planning to leave without it. She didnt destroy it out of malice, but she had no reason to take it in the first place
>>
>>113153336
She didn't have reason to destroy it either desu, it did nothing to blue diamond, and they were right next to the ocean, she had plenty methods of attack that didn't have to include destroying Peridot's house.
>Pic related
>>
>>113149162
How do you know she is? There is nothing in the show that even vaguely implies it, compared to all the shit she has with Steven.
>>
>>113153444
She didnt need to destroy the barn, but i dont think she did that specifically out of malice. Doesnt mean it was a good thing though
>>
>>113153185
>>113153320
>>113153336

>destroys everything Peridot built
>Peridot doesn't get more than a "hey"
>next time we see them they're best buddies again or whatever?

I wish Sugar actually knew how to write a script, sometimes. Half the most interesting shit happens offscreen.
>>
>>113153519
I agree, didn't mean to imply she did that out of malice, I just think it's insanely negligent of her to do so, and then the show just never addresses it.
>>
>>113153525
everything surrounding lapis and peridot's relationship is garbo writing, because everything about lapis is garbo writing. Thats what happens when you try to make your OC from when you were a teen into a real character in your real show
>>
>>113153634
>Thats what happens when you try to make your OC from when you were a teen into a real character in your real show
Did Becky actually do that? I know Lars and Sadie are old college OC's she made, but i've never heard anything about Lapis being one?
>>
>>113149810
>>113149852
sauce?
the only thing i'm getting are /co/ threads from last year
>>
>>113153765
nevermind found it half way down yandex
https://nhentai.net/g/214136/
>How Deep is your remember
>>
>>113153887
>How Deep is your remember
More like how deep is your member amirite
>>
>>113153691
She's taken from an old unfinished comic she was working on called Margo In Bed, which was inspired by a bad relationship she was in.

Interviewer: “Do you mind me asking, do you think you’ll revisit this story, or a story related to this, when you have time? I don’t imagine you have a lot of time?

Rebecca Sugar: “I don’t think I can go back to this one, although this is the proto-Lapis, this character.” (audience gasps), “would become, basically, Lapis. Although her, the skirt thing she’s got, would become opaque. But, it’s a story about emotional manipulation, which ended up being a huge part of Lapis’s character.”
>>
>>113153887
>the both have hairy pussies
god bless
>>
>>113153960
Damn dude, makes me wonder how many more characters are just old OC's
>>
>>113152327
Just make a new one if thread has been archived. Also good luck on whatever you will writefag about. I'm really starved of writefaggotry.
>>
File: 1464230689112.jpg (1.54 MB, 3264x2448)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
yeah, alright

I'll party with you guys
>>
File: 1464998219961.jpg (854 KB, 1063x1772)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
mods are asleep

post bad gems
>>
File: 1581839000730.gif (492 KB, 640x360)
492 KB
492 KB GIF
She even knows shes a psychopath, and yet she still does it
>>
>>113157331
based
>>
>>113153515
I didn’t say I know she’s a lesbian, though
>>
>>113153515
Some, if not most fans, seem to think most or all of the gems are lesbians for whatever reasons
>>
Hmm Lapis makes me realize that it was a good thing that Spinel and Steven didn’t become buddies at the end of the movie
Because it would have been the same shit all over again
>>
>>113158580
Not really, Lapis still had the psycho polarity of her mind.
Spinel was pretty much healed
>>
>>113158817
Eh we don’t know that. I wouldn’t call her “healed” just yet. Even she admitted she has a lot of work to do, and that friendship won’t be easy.
Yes, Spinel hated how she acted and felt deeply ashamed about it, but trauma isn’t easily washed away. It would be interesting to see how she does with the diamonds.
She could still explode at the moment that she feels she’s being abandoned, even if she’s delusional to believe so.
I would like to see her and Steven spend time together before the show wraps up. At least have Steven go to home world to check up and she now she’s doing. I know Steven has no obligation to befriend someone who wanted to kill him and destroy the Earth, but even then he wanted to help Spinel.
>>
>>113152265
>She tried to kick Peridot out of her house, raising the barn implies that she may have been abusive towards Peridot, then Lapis takes Peridot's house and all her possessions out of spite, then destroys all of it a few episodes later.
It appeares not since Peridot wasn't as triggered as you were.
Be more like Peridot and be happy that the blue woman saved your miserable life
And even if it didn't happen is a problem of the past. In SUF everyone moves by that, do the same
>>
File: L0iRrBt7NS.gif (264 KB, 564x498)
264 KB
264 KB GIF
>>113090101

/thread
>>
>>113158849
>I would like to see her and Steven spend time together before the show wraps up. At least have Steven go to home world to check up and she now she’s doing. I know Steven has no obligation to befriend someone who wanted to kill him and destroy the Earth, but even then he wanted to help Spinel.
I too want Steven to don't be the psychologist to Spinel.
So I think they would better be friends and try to heal each other scars but without crossing the "patient is in love with psycologist because talk"
>>
File: 034.png (824 KB, 880x889)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
>>113153887
Kino
>>
>>113159908
Pre-SU movie SU fanarts were Lapis is sweet are to OOC for me
>>
Am I the only one who fails to see how she is that bad? Maybe it's my autism but I can't remember any real bad thing she did after she was healed in her very first arc. She is pretty chill and happy when she hangs out with Peridot, she just doesn't give a shit about the others and I wouldn't do that either.
>>
>>113160070
We know she isn't bad.
But the /co/ntrarianism is strong for Lapis since she is the only that has a point.
And if someone reply to me saying she isn't it means I'm right
>>
>>113160114
I often get the impression that 90% of all character hate in every fandom is result of them not becoming a love interest of whatever ship the fans expected to see. I don't give two fucks about pairings in this show and especially not anything with Steven so I am fine I guess.
>>
>>113160175
Mostly character hate is for not catering the ideals of some crybaby
>>
>>113160070
She is never held accountable for her actions and gets rewarded for trying to kill steven and Connie, torturing jasper for no reason, and cowardly abandonong Steven and peridot

She isn't much more of a psycho than any other character but she IS more selfish and the biggest difference with Lapis is that the writers love to make Steven coddle her and let her get away with doing any bullshit she wants
>>
>>113160070
She was mean to the dorito when they met
>>
>>113160987
of course she was, she was a prisoner
>>
>>113161000
Excuse me, when they first met *at the barn*
>>
>>113160690
>She is never held accountable for her actions and gets rewarded for trying to kill steven and Connie
finally, I'm tired of characters that have to ask sorry for trying to kill and got negativity for it
>torturing jasper for no reason
It was consensual rape
>and cowardly abandoning Steven and peridot
She left them for thinking at herself, characters needs a superiority complex more often
>She isn't much more of a psycho than any other character but she IS more selfish and the biggest difference with Lapis is that the writers love to make Steven coddle her and let her get away with doing any bullshit she wants
But that's what makes her interesting.
If she said sorry and begged for forgiviness she would be Gem-That-Ask-Sorry number 12. But Lapis? Lapis is the gem too extremely badass for asking forgiveness.
That's how you make a character that differs from the status quo and make you want to know more about them
>>
>>113161022
>>113161000
stands
>>
>>113161050
the ony person she said sorry was...you guess it
Steven
>>
>>113159908
now post the one where she fucks them both beneath the bleachers
>>
>>113100092
they look so cute together
>>
>>113117729
>>113101126
>>113161022
In the time skip between SU and SUF Lapis made peace with everyone
>>
>>113161069
Because Steven is her pet therapy boy.
Without him she would have drowned all the humans with their own blood
>>
File: Lapiven Again!.jpg (122 KB, 1536x1158)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>113117939
Indeed.
>>
>>113162114
I like to think she constantly milks him
>>
File: 1547709688572.jpg (58 KB, 487x322)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>113162114
>her
>>
>>113108189
YES.
>>
>>113163893
I think it might be supposed to be from Steven's perspective (or even the artist's) and referring to Lapis, though it does look like she's the one thinking it
>>
>>113158850
>"You should just be happy I didn't kill you! Be thankful and forget all the shit i've pulled because I end your miserable life when I could!"
Retard.
>>
File: EQ6Sj2aXUAgxg89.jpg (192 KB, 1256x1806)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>113164622
It's obviously a reference to Lapis saying she missed Jasper in Alone at Sea

Why are so many su fans dumb as rocks
>>
>>113162114
Why do Lapiven got more friendship fanarts than couple fanarts?
>>
>>113164659
In the timeskip everyone moved one expect you.
If you have a goddess of destruction as ally you don't question her choices, she knows better.
Also they both nade peace in the time skip between SU and SUF
>>
>>113164825
See>>113111887
>>113117729
>>
>>113111887
>>113164918
That's a pretty subjective opinion.
We just didn't saw her having to apologize for what she supposedly did.
And thank god for that, having to see her apologizing would have been boring
>>113117729
>If I make a show where a character does a horrendous unredeemable thing and everyone acts like they are the victim, the audience has the right to not be cool with that character even if the show “moves on”.
I can see why you didn't make a show.
You have the vision that if a character is all good then it's good and not boring and morally grey characters can't exist.
So understand their existence
>>
File: Spoiler Image (547 KB, 981x851)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>113164688
Nice
>>
File: Younger_Toguro.jpg (299 KB, 1280x960)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>113165029
>"You have the vision that if a character is all good then it's good and not boring and morally grey characters can't exist."
No one ever said that.
Lapis isn't morally gray. You and Becky have no idea how to actually write a morally gray character.
>>
>>113165198
>You and Becky have no idea how to actually write a morally gray character.
Yes we have and respect other people names and call her Rebecca.
Also morally grey characters are exactly like Lapis is grey, she is the reluctant ally.
Lapis is a monster that dodo good things for the love of the only person she loves: Steven
>>
>>113165343
Proving my point that you don't understand how good morally gray characters are written. Also, ESL? Cause i'm starting to find your replies a bit hilarious, legit giving me a good laugh.
>>
>>113164792
Because Steven first met Lapis when he was younger.
>>
File: 1548102033485.png (221 KB, 979x1253)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>113165161
Nice
>>
>>113165398
>Proving my point that you don't understand how good morally gray characters are written
Good morally gray characters don't exists.
A character isn't good or bad if is gray.
Lapis is like the angel of sadism that does good things just and only for the love of Steven
>>
>>113166279
>Good morally gray characters don't exists.
>A character isn't good or bad if is gray.
"Good" As in "Well written" genius. Every post you make just shows how much you don't actually understand what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>113166279
>A character isn't good or bad if is gray.
Also, the fact you think that shows how much you don't comprehend the concept of a morally gray character.
>>
>>113166279
Morally grey characters tend to be people who do "bad" things for "good" reasons. 99% of the things lapis has ever done were bad things for bad reasons
>>
>>113166925
Honestly at this point i'm not even thinking of Lapis anymore, I object to this niggas odd idea of what "morally gray" is.
>>
>>113166454
>>113166536
>>113166925
That's not how gray morality works.
An Anti-Hero is morally gray, an Anti-Villain is morally gray, someone who does good things by accident is morally gray.
Lapis is morally gray because she is the only that doesn't do things because she was forced to.
She does things because she choose to. Maybe her reasons aren't good by human's standards. But we can't judge her if we aren't Lapis Lazulis like her.
So she is a character that does what she think is good. And we have to respect her for it instead of her being another moral zealot
>>
>>113167072
>someone who does good things by accident is morally gray.
>Lapis is morally gray because she is the only that doesn't do things because she was forced to.
>She does things because she choose to.
What the fuck are you even on about? Every character does what they choose, no one is forced to do shit.
>But we can't judge her if we aren't Lapis Lazulis like her
>So she is a character that does what she think is good. And we have to respect her for it instead of her being another moral zealot
>"This character is morally gray because they think their actions are good even if their bad to anyone else."
You have no fucking idea what "morally gray" means. None of what you said constitutes a morally gray character. Stop parroting this "gray morality" shit when you don't even know how what you're talking about. It's hilariously ironic how you're telling people what "gray morality" is when you yourself haven't got the slightest idea.
>>
>>113125079
A better question: are there any good /co/ SU discords?
I just want to vibe, discuss the show and post Steventhirst
>>
>>113167266
>What the fuck are you even on about? Every character does what they choose, no one is forced to do shit.
Yes they're.
Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet were forced by Pink Diamond to be slaves.
Lapis is the only that had a choice and decided to be an anarchist.
Respect for Lapis
>>
>>113167314
The Channel Xtreme is the only good SU discord.
They seems pretty cool now
>>
File: 1579822103181.jpg (55 KB, 720x663)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>113167445
What country are you from? Because the version of SU you watched sounds like a blast, and I really wanna watch that version now.
>>
>>113167445
She didn't choose to be an anarchist though, she joined the Crystal Gems as a last resort because homeworld wouldn't take her back, Lapis said so herself.
>>
>>113167072
Except the things she does are bad by her own standards, she doesnt think what she's doing is good either, neither do humans or other gems. She's bad by everybody's standards including her own
>>
>>113167463
Really? Huh. Popped in there before and it seemed to be a clusterfuck. Did something change?
>>
>>113167601
By Homeworld standards and herself she was good enough.
She was the best in what she thought as good for her own good.
She just had a confused way to think at herself, that's why everyone hates her: because she is the only that wanted to do things based by her own choices
>>
>>113167637
Somedays ago a group of anons went to the Discord and the people in here weren't how the screenshots represented them. They got some civilized discussions and nothing bad happened
>>
>>113167643
Choice has jack shit to do with it, choosing to do a bad thing isn't morally grey, it's just bad. You are a bad person if you choose to do bad things with no justification.
>>
>>113167643
>By Homeworld standards and herself she was good enough.
But she wasn't though? See>>113167563
>She was the best in what she thought as good for her own good.
>She just had a confused way to think at herself, that's why everyone hates her: because she is the only that wanted to do things based by her own choices
Honestly, I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say. I get you're ESL, but m8, you really need to work on your english. You're downright unintelligible right now.
>>
>>113109497
this, lapiven would've been way bigger
>>
>>113112990
between stevinel and lapiven, the latter has more canon evidence tho
>>
>>113167726
sometimes her bad things helped people. If she wasn't bad then she wouldn't have crashed the barn on BD. And so BD would have crushed all the gems and Steven would be dead. Lapis is the saviour of mankind
>>
>>113167864
The barn didn't do anything to BD though, she easily brushed it off. It was completely useless. Lapis hasn't done anything to "save mankind"
>>
>>113167901
We may never know what would have happened if Lapis didn't hit BD with the barn.
But I'm sure BD woud have just killed everyone if it wasn't for it
>>
File: lapiven-cuddlecomfort.jpg (136 KB, 600x843)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>113109497
Now that's a good AU idea.
Lapis and Spinel swap places.
Kid Steven meet Spinel and befriend her after a fight due to Spinel's confusion, Teenage Steven find Lapis in the mirror and she is thirsty of revenge (and Steven).
But this time Lapis joins the crystal gems for Steven.
>>
>>
>>113169228

I like this guy's stuff but every girl he draws looks exactly the same.
>>
>>113169228
>>113169484
I don't see it.
>>
>>113169211
And rapes him
>>
>>113089556
Steven didn't give her what she wanted.
>>
>>113101126
>her being super eco-friendly came out of fucking nowhere
The way the world has changed in just 4 years is sickening.
>>
>>113089556
Solitary confinement destroys your psyche.
>>
>>113167787
Yeah, pretty much. The reasons I also shipped Stevinel because of its “potential” when it comes to Steven and Spinel’s interaction that I kind of wish to see in SUF and Im into dark and twisted yandere shit. I guess Lapiven has the potential to be the latter as well, but there’s not enough stories or art based off of it.
>>
File: MOSHED-2020-2-16-11-9-28.jpg (1.03 MB, 1000x1000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>113146458

I ship her with this gem right now.
>>
>>113169228
Very nice. That ending made me laugh.
>>
>>113169228
Kek
>>
>>113146458
this
>>
File: 1577427222086.png (196 KB, 522x1239)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>
File: 1581881987365.png (396 KB, 1280x1280)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>
>>113174485
I want her to call me nerd
>>
>>113174942
>blushmallet
>>
File: tmlpdtop1280.jpg (216 KB, 1280x1143)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>113172037
good
>>
>>113105909
Nothing for Diamonds but other Gems are different
>>
>>113175587
>>113176013
>>113176544
>>113177076
>four page 10 bumps in a row
kill yourself
>>
>>113177139
You sound white
>>
>>
>>113177501
Can Lapis control snow too?
>>
>>113177516
Probably. Maybe not full-on ice though.
>>
>>113159908
What a Chad
>>
File: 1579289855418.jpg (209 KB, 1024x1024)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>
>>113179540
>she sees your dick
>>
File: lapisblush.png (51 KB, 250x250)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>she sees your dick
>>
File: 1579544242899.jpg (96 KB, 771x987)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
File: 1546880659480.gif (652 KB, 540x333)
652 KB
652 KB GIF
>>
File: lapdance.gif (778 KB, 268x315)
778 KB
778 KB GIF
>>113181106
Lapdancing!
Someone has Farquaad Lapis dancing?
>>
>>113182647
>itanon
Sei italiano ?
>>
Do you think Lapis smokes
I’d love to get high as shit with her
>>
File: stefanou.jpg (38 KB, 480x360)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>113182742
Eh già, sono un nomefaggottico. Ma solo quando mi và o voglio fare greentesti
>>
>>113183045
Good are you in the vault of normiebook?
Btw Is the last season of steven worth watching I stopped when he meet white diamond
>>
>>113182647
Usa la forma interrogativa.
"DOES ANYONE HAVE X?"
>>
File: lapis_stuckonearth.jpg (8 KB, 236x272)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>113183268
Trust me, SUF is totally worth it. More mature and more epic in both writing, it's few episodes for now. Also watch the movie.
I still wait for the italian dub that has to come in 2020 it seems
>>113183499
Qui sappiamo cosa intendiamo
>>
I'm still pissed they gave Lapis shoes.
>>
>>113184804
After years you gotta change the look
>>
>>113184804
But anon, what if she steps on some broken beer bottle some cunt didn’t bother to recycle on the while she’s walking on the beach?
this happened to my mom when she was a kid when she was on vacation and she said it was horrible
>>
>>113184892
I'm sorry for your mom but Lapis is a gem and only if it hits her gem she would feel it.
>>
>>113184804
Hey, we got 2 Lapis with bare feet!
It's a win win lost.
So it's fair
>>
File: lapisbrestfeeding2.png (278 KB, 474x1071)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
Momswap Lapis is a good mum
>>
>>113186304
Why the fuck does Lapis look like a man
And why is baby Steven sucking on a man’s tiddy
>>
>>113186315
Men can lactate
>>
>>113186315
it's an artstyle and she is genderless so it fits
>>
>>113186468
Even if she’s technically “genderless” everyone uses feminine pronouns for her and she is probably the gem that looks the closest to a human female
Manly looking Lapis looks wrong as hell
>>
>>113186508
>Even if she’s technically “genderless” everyone uses feminine pronouns for her
You can be genderless and still use female pronouns
>Manly looking Lapis looks hot as hell
ftfy
>>
>>113169228
Based Swain
>>
>>113184804
Same



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.