[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image3.png.jpg (132 KB, 1200x661)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Were you happy that he lived happily ever after, or did you want him to suffer until his death?
>>
I stopped watching the show long before it happened.
>>
It's a bizarre feeling, to know that your favorite character lived too long. When they gave him his own robot so he'd have something to do I knew the show had lost the plot.
>>
>netflix low framerate garbage
hide
>>
>>108656412
I'm glad he got laid.
>>
>>108656412
Shipping fags hate animation so they deserve it if they didn't like it
>>
>>108656412

Should have been someone he knew far longer.
>>
>>108656412
Is Shiro's husband going to catch his space-AIDS?
>>
>>108656871
Keith and Lance were like little brothers to him, that would be weird.
>>
>>108656993
Nah, it's a strain that only affects clones.
>>
>>108656871
Meh, I like that it was someone new/mainly background character. Feels more realistic

>>108656993
Shiro was cured of the Space AIDS by Honerva
>>
>>108657017
He barely acknowledged Lance's existence
>>
>>108658617
smart man
>>
Blacked Shiro is good Shiro
>>
>>108658841
Is everything darker than a fish's belly "black" to you Neanderthals?
>>
>>108656412

Season 8 was pretty weak, and they waste like two episodes in Honerva’s mind space, and Honerva never had to deal with feeling all the pain she caused like Zarkon did, but the kiss just annoys me the most. Not because it’s gay, but because it should not have been the last shot. The show should have ended with a shot of the original Paladins + Allura, Coran, and the mice, instead of Shiro kissing some random dude.
>>
>married
>happily ever after
pick one
>>
>>108659122
Just because your parents constantly fought and screamed at each other doesn't mean nobody can have a happy marriage.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.