[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

with all the leaks all i want to know is what the credit scenes are they will help tell us what the future of the MCU will be
>>
>>107035438
Galactus and Kang
>>
You sound like an addict already anticipating the next hit. Jesus, calm down.
>>
>>107035438
There will be no after-credits scene
This will be the last Marvel movie. That’s the surprise
>>
>>107035438
Feige wanking off to Carol being the most powerful Avenger.
>>
>>107035438
>>107035383

>The Avengers win and bury Captain America

>With the Stones all with them, Carol decides to take the Gauntlet and commence another SNAP, which wipes out the Stones from reality, dusting them

> Three After Credits scenes

> 1. Carol training Avengers and new SHIELD operatives in a new indoor complex in New York, talks to Tony about how they were lucky enough to get such large ground. Tony mentions its a donation from the large upstate school a few miles away.

> 2. Fun After Credits: Bucky and Sam are going around the new Avengers Training HQ looking for his missing arm. They ask a leaving Peter Parker where it is, Bucky is disappointing while Sam does his classic "I hate Tom Holland". We then cut to the Benetar refined and flying with the Guardians except Gamora, as Rocket now boasts about his new appendage holding the ship steady. Everyone laughs, Drax and Mantis state how they missed Gamora's part where she would make Rocket return it. Teases objective for Guardians 3

> 3. A disheveled Baron Mordo is brought to a throne dirtied and beaten. He has been captured in a mysterious country where the guards seem to be speaking a slavic dialect. The man before him is draped in metal skin and a cloth of darkness covering everything but his mad eyes. Mordo has been found killing magically gifted and skilled persons in his nation, Mordo justifies it by saying all the time-traveling and use of the Stones will come back to haunt us "The bill always comes due". The man comes forth and asks him to prove his magical abilities. Mordo attepts to make constructs, which briefly illuminate the man's mask as DR. DOOM
>>
>>107035560
They only just acquired all the fox shit, would they really put Doom in so soon?
>>
>>107035586
ITS A TEASER
>>
>>107035438
K A N G
>>
>>107035560
i believe all of this ty
>>107035586
to hint at whats to come 100% they prob planned what movies to do next if they did get fox Disney’s net worth is nearly $130 billion so they fucking knew they were getting fox and planed the when they decided to bid for fox
>>
>>107035451
I enjoy these films and I'd be thrilled to (not) see that.
>>
Reminder to stay off 4chan (especially /v/), if you don't want the movie spoiled for you.
>>
>>107035438
Kang, 100%
>>
>>107035660
>they prob planned what movies to do next if they did get fox Disney’s net worth is nearly $130 billion so they fucking knew they were getting fox and planed the when they decided to bid for fox
This so much. Morons denying it don't know what contingency plans are.
>>
Did they show this movie early somewhere?

Why the fuck does Thanos have an Army?
>>
>>107035560
I both believe and hope for all of this.
>>
>>107035921
Even if you plan on retiring to farm life, you still need an army other things.
>>
>>107035921
thor kills thanos at the first half of the movie but the stones are kill so they can't undo the snap so they have to travel back in time to get all the stones
the thanos they are currently fighting is pre snap thanos
>>
With how much is riding on this movie I wouldn't be surprised if most (if not all) of these "leaks" were fakes manufactured by Marvel themselves to throw people off
>>
>>107035976
that sounds like fucking shit. I knew time travel was going to be a bad idea.
>>
>>107035986
>I knew time travel was going to be a bad idea.
There is actually 3 Thanos's.....Thanoi....whatever in the movie. Thanos from 1st movie. Thanos from past. Thanos from 1st movie again when everything is undone timewise.
>>
>>107035984
https://vimeo.com/330685908
>>
>>107036006
Thats a lot of Thanos's... Thanoses? Thanoids
>>
What’s with the gay ass sticky? Seriously, of all the rules they could have enforced they decide to enforce the most generic one. They could have at least made it a little more /co/-centric
>>
>>107036040
chinese moot is a cuck nothing new
>>
>>107036040
What do you mean? It's very obvious the implication is endgame spoilers specifically
>>
>>107035560
>>107035438
Doop appears at the end credit singling the x-men Arriving in the MCU.
>>
>>107035560
Nice fanfic.
>>
>>107036223
>Doop appearp at the enk crimith symbulbing the trief of the plarpkolt
FTFY
>>
>>107035560
This is bullshit, the leaks already said Tony dies
>>
WHERE DO I GET A LINK TO THIS FOOTAGE LEAK?
>>
Did the movie come out? The sticky image is different now.
>>
>>107036313
https://vimeo.com/330685908
>>
>>107035921
>Did they show this movie early somewhere?

I'm wondering this too.

They apparently filmed a bunch of fake scenes to throw people off, so it's hard to say if these "leaks" are the real deal.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04/14/avengers-endgame-spoilers-captain-marvel-brie-larson-no-idea-filming/
>>
>>107036350
are you saying that Disney gave a fake movie to the rich sandnigger who bought early screening?
>>
>>107036350
Eh, these leaks look like they are from some kind of theater. Fake scenes are for people on set, as well as trailers and such. I don't see the point in lying to people in early screenings, besides maybe which scenes to pick for the final draft? Oh god, this is a marketing test. Well, maybe we can raise enough of a stink about Carol having the gauntlet, that they'll go with a different cut.
>>
>mods obeying their corporate massah once again when it's Disneyshit
And yet they do it for free
>>
>>107036374
someone bought an early screening?
>>
>>107036392
rich people can
>>
>>107036383
>Carol gets the gauntlet
This basic bitch has absolutely zero right to use the Gauntlet.
>>
>>107036383
Does the Carol gauntlet thing confirm the claims from a couple of months back of there being two cuts?
>>
>>107036374
>looks more like a shitty pleb theater in Egypt or Lebanon.

Probably the theater got the cannister and started screening the film early because they dumbasses.
>Or a manager screened it early for his employees as a gift and one of the employees filmed parts on his phone
>Source: used to work in movie theater and managers would sometimes screen big films for the workers a few weeks before general release, even though they weren't supposed to.
>>
>>107036402
Are trying to put her down, you misogynistic pig? Do you think that a strong independent woman like herself is incapable of using the Gauntlet? She deserves it by the virtue of having a vagina. Deal with it.
>>
>>107036428
Yes they always have to demasculanize and humiliate all the strong male characters.
When exactly does Thor wear the quantum suit with short hair and not fat? Are the toy leaks all lies?
>>
>>107035438
The future is looking bleak senpai. I'm done after Endgame.
>>
>>107036383
I am more concerned about them turning Thor into a fat hobo to be honest. That is outright character assassination right there.
>>
>>107035976
wait...
so the whole plot is fucking time travel bullshit? fucking stupid.
>>
>>107036434
I realize you're being facetious but here's the best fucking part: there legitimately IS a vagina worthy of using the Gauntlet in the story that would be much more narrative appropriate for using it. Thanos is tied deeply to her history, she's had one of the single best redemption arcs in the MCU, used it against him in the original comics, and has been around for the past five years instead of being an 11th hour literal who.
>>
>>107036434
but why does she need a bulldyke haircut in order to wield the gauntlet desu
>>
>>107036402
It should have been Nebula, why even keep her alive, if she isn't gonna undo the snap?
>>107036407
Apparently the cast did several versions of several scenes, so we don't 100% know. I'm guessing that, in the mix of red haring scenes, you could cut together a Carol-focused version, and Carol-unfocused version.
>>
>>107036459
Bulldyke Manvers will wield the Gauntlet and slay thanos. Hulk and Thor are two weak and don't have enough X chromosomes to do the deed you stupid bigoted white male incel misogynist neckbeard fedora tipper
>>
>>107036383
Carol is going to destroy it.
>>
>>107036443
Thobo is fine, since he seems to pull it together in the end. I'm more worried about his white guy "dreadlocks." White people can't develop dreads of any kind. Chances are he just has matted hair, and that can be really unhealthy long term.
>>
>>107036443
That would be bullshit if true. In Ragnorak, Thor lost his father, some of his closest friends, the entire Asgardian army, some Asgardian civilians, and Asgard. But despite this, he did not waver, endured enslavement, and did what was necessary to stop his evil sister and free the rest of his people. Totally different from Endgame Thor that does a complete 180 on his character.
>>
>>107036485
Black people didn't invent dreadlocks. White people and asians wore dreadlocks in ancient times. Dreadlocks is a hairstyle for people with unclean and dirty hair.
>>
>>107035438
With how much time is getting messed with, according to the leaks, Kang has to be the next big baddie.
>>
>>107036492
I'm not saying black people invented them, just that white people hair is incapable of doing it. Many ancient white people braided their hair, or let it get matted, but neither of those are true dreads. Mixed race people can, but it depends on their hair type.
>>
>>107036475
I don't like Carol destroying the stones either. The Space Stone, fine: you can make an argument that if Wanda could destroy the Mind Stone since her powers came from it, you could very well do the same with Carol and the Space stone since her powers come from it. But all 6?
>>
>>107036335
jesus that giant man looks even larger than in civil war
>>
>>107036509
He, apparently, snaps them away. Stark mentions that they can only be destroyed by their own energy, which is how Wanda does it in Infinity War. I don't think the stones should be breakable at all, but a self-destruct I can live with.
>>
>>107036504
what fresh retardation is this?
>>
>>107036530
That I could believe. But then, I'm prepared fully for not only will Carol be able to use the Gauntlet with no difficulty (despite it threatening to tear apart Hulk earlier), she'll suffer no ill effects from using it to snap unlike Thanos who nearly had his arm burned off.
>>
File: carol mad, carol smash.png (673 KB, 604x720)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>107036569
The rage of an angry woman is way more powerful than the rage of an angry Hulk.
>>
File: Zack drinks beer.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>107036335
>>107036016
Okay, this is actually epic. MCU finally learned how to do grand scale?

Shame Thor isn't with long hair, but clean shaven. You were this close to perfection. Hopefully Ham will be in more movies so we will get classic Kirby look.

Bleeding edge still looks retarded. This isn't Iron Man, this is alien-Blue Beetle rip-off. Although I dig classic paint.

Shame they didn't go full comic book accurate Cap, i.e. "fish skin" but also white on the shoulders.
Also I wonder why they fought

Lmao Brie Brie, still at her Fountainhead propaganda, now literally. Good. HAHAHAHA

Also
>Stephano (i.e. name from best group of names that ever existed on this planet Earth throughout it's long history)
>name is written like font for Spider-Man TAS
kino, simply kino

I just wonder who is leaking it? Some unsatisfied minimum wage intern? Or it is a deliberate PR move? Cause I saw airport fight scene from Civil Bore A LOT of times, and still enjoyed watching that movie (especially when WB cut BvS into mess, so I only could enjoy it when Ultimate Edition, i.e. how film was always INTENDED came out)

Thanos looks rarted now though, just how he looked all other flicks except Infinity Bore-Chore-Sore. Also FOR SHAME there is no Terrarxia. Of all this bs about inclusiveness and you don't let girls to dream to be plus size female version of Thanos? Wake the fuck up! Kevin, you messed up!
>>
>>107036589
Angry at what
>>
>>107036598
have sex
>>
>>107036598
The Thanos Patriarchy, of course.
>>
The only established stuff is what's in the leak video.

There are people posting "spoilers" that contradict some of the stuff that's happening. Unless there's video proof most of this is just fanfiction.
>>
>>107035976
Curious though, how much did Carol get her ass kicked when they decided to go after him at his farm?
>>
File: 20190204_060158.jpg (308 KB, 720x720)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>107036646
>Carol getting her teeth kicked in by Thanos
Gosh, a girl can dream.
>>
>>107036646
Got beat so bad that she decided to cut her hair to show "character development" like Hawkeye did.
>>
>>107036592
the leaker is some saudi arabian fuck who paid the mouse to get the film early

might not actually be saudi arabia but it's all the same in the end
>>
>complaining about carol wielding the gauntlet when Spidey and Hulk are both shown to hold it
Are you fuckers retarded?
>>
>>107036757
Spider-man holds it, doesn't use it.
Hulk apparently loses a fucking ARM trying to use it, but I doubt Carol will have to make any sort of sacrifice or effort because 'durr hurr most powerful'. Even Thanos' arm got torched from one use.
>>
>>107036723
only in /co/ you will see the corporate slaves be mad papa corpo is getting content leaked online like that. Literally only on /co/, the 4chan hating board.
>>
>>107036757
Holding =/= Using
Spidy isn't wearing it, he is just holding it. Hulk actually does wear it, and it looks like he collapses from the pain.
>>
>>107036793
Isn’t hulk supposed to have muscles literally tougher than anything else in the universe?
>>
If anyone interested, these are the 100% confirmed spoilers from the leaker, you can also find all proof on vimeo or just look up /tv/ for the webm leaks
>Thanos destroyed the Stones, and is living peacefully, The Avengers arrive and get butthurt, and kill him
>timeskip
>boo hoo the avengers are sad
>they reunite to go to the past and retake the power stones before Thanos do it
>sequences where they revisit the old movies sequences, like Captain fighting himself, and Thor meeting his mother. Black Widow and Hawkeye revisit the soul stone sequence, and black Widow dies
>Stark makes a glove that can take the stones
>they go to fight past Thanos, who didn't have the stones yet
>After collecting all the stones Tony kills Thanos with a snap from his own iron gauntlet and revives everybody with a reverse snap, which revives Thanos too, but this time the Thanos who snaped everyone, the one who dies in the beggining of the movie
>Thanos dies, Stark dies, population does not remember what happens
>>
>>107035438
>the future of the MCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSwgJVwV7PM
Why is she so unlikeable?
>>
>>107036826
>After collecting all the stones Tony kills Thanos with a snap from his own iron gauntlet and revives everybody with a reverse snap, which revives Thanos too, but this time the Thanos who snaped everyone, the one who dies in the beggining of the movie
>Thanos dies, Stark dies, population does not remember what happens[/spoilers]
Sounds shit desu.
>>
>>107036826
oh and

>Cap finally says Avengers Assemble before fighting Thanos' army (again) including the Black Order
>this time they have their own army made out of Wakandians, aliens and valkyries
>>
How will they scrub Civil War 2, to make Carol the hero?
>>
>>107036757
To be fair, Spider-man wasn't using the Stark's Infinity Gauntlet containing the Infinity Stones. Quill the half-Celestial nearly died from attempting to use 1 Infinity Stone directly. Red Skull the SS basically killed himself when he attempted to use the Tesseract, a containment unit for an Infinity Stone. Hulk was in pain and burning up when attempting to use Stark's Infinity Gauntlet containing the Infinity Stones.
>>
>>107036844
it's capeshit what did people expect? It's like when you see all those little girls talking about Game of throne possible ending. It will be shit by default.
>>
>>107036857
she literally lives rent free in your head, anon. just think about it.
>>
>>107036883
Nah, I don't think about her outside of here.
>>
>>107036893
You’re here all the time you tard
>>
the next big bad is obviously Kang, there's no fucking way that they are missing with time so much and just ignore Kang.
>>
>>107036793
>and I doubt
Here it comes

The fanfiction to justify being angry
>>
>>107036909
If Carol is even scarred from using the Gauntlet (not even maimed like Hulk apparently is, just permanently scarred like Thanos), I swear I will print out this post on paper and literally eat my own words. But we both know it's not going to happen, not with more movies coming out for her is she going to put up with anything remotely resembling perma-damage.
>>
>>107036923
>but we both know
We don’t know shit about that

What we actually both know is that you aren’t going to do shit if it happens
>>
>>107036923
See ya in a few weeks.
>>
Does the Mouse really expect people to believe that primitive human technology, even Stark tech, can be on par with space dwarf gauntlet forging?

Because that’s some PlasticMan levels of bullshit stretching.
>>
>>107036952
Stark+Pym+Banner tech bruh
>>
couldn't this be faked like that one time Gravity Falls' crew faked a screenshot of the journals' author and Alex Hirsch pretended to be mad?
>>
>>107036952
Well, it is Iron-Man colors, but I assume Banner, Rocket, and any other brains they have lying around, will work together on it. Yeah, Stark is only smart by Earth standards, but Rocket alone would be a big help. Nebula is a cyborg, so I could see her being really helpful too, she would probably know how to maintain her own parts, and that could carry over here.
>>
>>107036962
i wonder if Scott will lie about helping Tony build quantum suits? Hank might slap someone if he finds out a Stark diddled with his toys.
>>
>>107036970
Yeah, they apparently did a lot of fake scenes, but I feel like the Saudi Tycoon they sold it to would be pissed if they found out they didn't get the "real" cut of the movie.
>>
How did this get leaked?
>That's Arabic text, so somewhere in there, or at least the leaker speaks it
>The footage looks like it came from some kind of Snapchat clone I don't recognize, maybe points to it being foriegn?
>we don't hear anyone speak, but we do hear people laughing at some point. Can someone look into that? They could have an accent
>they filmed it vertically, so they are brain dead, doesn't help, I just wanted to mention it
>there were know known early screenings. Maybe a theater got an early copy? Or, some dumped cash on the mouse for early bragging rights.
>it's not dubbed in any other language, so the audience has to be at least okay with subtitles, or it's an English speaking country
Uh...what else am I forgetting?
>>
File: 78554322345.png (147 KB, 305x267)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>107036985
>Oil wars kick into defcon 1 over fake marvel movie
>>
>>107035438
One movie wont be the end of Cinema. If both Avatars didn't ruin it this one won't.
>>
>>107037027
UAE most likely.
>>
>>107036829
Her foot fungus spread all the way to her brain
>>
>>107036532
You're the retard that doesn't understand the difference between dreads and matted hair. Legitimate dreadlocks are not dirty but have gotten that association from dirty white stoner hippies with nasty matted hair calling them dreadlocks. Black hair is so curly that the hair can "lock" together on it's own. Think about goldilocks and the classic ringlet curl. Black hair does that but with much tighter, smaller curls.
>>
>Thor gets fat
>Carol Baevers gets hotter

The first Avenger, indeed
>>
>>107035586
There can be nothing without DOOM, for DOOM is the highest priority in all things.
>>
>>107037220
>Short-hair Carol
>Hotter
Carol looked legitimately attractive at the very start of this movie with the long hair. Short-hair carol has always looked like shit.
>>
spoil me on the leak /co/
>>
>>107037027
Based Islam kicking the Mouse in the nuts.
>>
>>107037299

- Banner is now Professor Hulk and sounds just like Mark Ruffalo. He speak in full sentences and wears clothes and glasses. He jokes with Scott about making sure the Quantum tunneling machine works right so Scott doesn't accidentally get trapped in the 50s or something. Widows tells him he can't joke about that stuff.

- Scott, Hulk, Steve, and Tony travel to the battle of New York to retrieve the mind, space, and time stone. Steve fights his past self.

- Thor is living with Korg and Miek, getting drunk and not caring about what happened. Hulk and Rocket go to get him, and his beard and hair are messy and grown out.

- Rocket is working on some device/ship at Avengers HQ. Tony calls Rocket “Ratchet,” and Rocket replies “you’re only a genius on Earth".

- Stark has built his own version of the Gauntlet and it appears to have all the stones already set into it. Hulk tries to wield the gauntlet, but it appears to be too powerful for him.

- Steve dual wields his shield and Mjolnir against Thanos, it’s unclear how mjolnir comes back.

- Sam is the first dusted avenger to come back, we hear him say to Steve “On Your Left,” then we see T’challa and Shuri coming out of a portal, and Sam flying out.

- Big scene with all the Avengers, including Wasp, the Guardians, Spider-Man, vs Thanos and a revived Black Order. It looks like the big fight in Ready Player One, but we actually care about the characters. Captain America finally says “Avengers Assemble!”

- Stark reunites with Peter and gives him a hug

- Carol gets the short hair she has in recent comics, and Peter Parker gives her the Stark Gauntlet
>>
>>107037299
>Hulk and Banner combine perfectly
>the Avengers get their own gauntlet
>Captain America gets Mojnir, oh that comes back too
>a cool scene if everyone for the final battle
>Spider-Man tosses the gauntlet to Captain Marvel
>Cap. America fights himself from the first Avengers movie, don't know why
>>
>>107037336
>Carol is the bestest and can wield the gauntlet because she's the bestest, mmhhm, dass rite it's HER TURN NOW
Fuck this.
>>
>>107037360
Well, she just takes it, she might hand it off to someone else, but yeah.
>>
>>107037336
who's sam?
sam jackson?
falcon?
>>
File: mshdr-3.png (15 KB, 352x224)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>107035438
Only one villain has the clout to pull it all together. Galactus will be the villain in a side movie and then forgotten. He may be powerful, but he lacks the charisma for a long term plot like Dormammu.
>>
>>107037383

Falcon. Remember "On your left" from Winter Soldier?
>>
>>107037388
DON'T YOU SAY IT
>>
>>107037384
>talks about Dormammu
>posts Doom
I'm getting mixed messages here. Also Annihilation when?
>>
>Thanos snaps away half the universe:bad
>heroes snap away Thanos and his army:good

I mean, isn't Carol powerful enough to kill Thotos herself at this point without the gauntlet
>>
>Captain Marvel retcons the Skrull as helpless refugees
>Secret Wars has them being the main antagonists
So, will they make Skrulls refugee terrorists, or blame the Kree...again?
>>
>>107037421
>secret wars have them as the main antagonist
Secret invasion, you mean

And fuck Bendis, hope that shit never gets adapted
>>
>>107037419
>killing half of the infinite universe's population
>killing the people who did that
I hate Carol too, but Thanos is a bad guy for a reason.
>>
>>107037384
I agree Dormammu is quite charismatic in the comics. His autistic screeching is amusing
>>
>>107037400
I'm saying Doom will be the next big villain while Galactus might show up in just one movie look Dormammu did.

Sorry if it wasn't clear.
>>
File: Umar bath.jpg (217 KB, 675x1141)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>107037430
Poor Dormammu can't handle his hot sister.
>>
>>107035438
So if the stones are going to be snapped away will the eye of agamotto return to its original function in the comics?
>>
Sell me on Doom. I've always found him kinda lame. He seems overdramatic and a fun bad guy, but he just doesn't seem like he can carry a story.
>>
>>107037438
I liked how in this run Umar kept implying Dormammu and strange are fuck buddies
>>
Tony Stark was the Daddy of the MCU
Now, Carol will become the Mommy of the MCU
>>
>>107037449
>DORMAMMU I'VE COME
>>
>>107037446
Go read Triumph and Torment
>>
We know Nova is coming. The X-Men are wanted, same for Ms. Marvel, so that could mean the Inhumans. Everyone who lives through Endgame is probably getting a sequel. Where is the MCU going after this? Oh, and Sheng-Chi is in, for some reason.
>>
File: I, Doom.jpg (1.69 MB, 814x3509)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>107037446
>doesn't seem like he can carry a story
But he does. He's been carrying stories since the early sixties.
>>
>>107037464
Zemo & The Masters of Evil
Kang the Conqueror
Doing the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix saga properly, with the Shi'ar involved
Brood Saga
Annihilation, Annihilation Conquest etc.
>>
>>107037457
>reading comics
Where the fuck do you think we are right now?
>>
>>107036826
Fuck Stark, what happens to Cap?
>>
>>107037466
Everytime he is mentioned it basically boils down to Doomfags masturbating about how cool he is. Is Victor Von Doom the first Rick Sanchez?
>>
>>107037492
Unknown, but presumed dead, or replaced by a Nazi Cap. America. We'll see.
>>
>>107037464
Shang Chi should've been in this for along time. He has a semi interesting backstory and it's diversity bucks.
>>
So which characters die in the end?
>>
>>107037464
>Nova is coming
I want it to be Rich but with Feige saying that he was planning in introducing a latino hero I am not getting my hopes up.
>>
File: Doom does as he pleases.jpg (125 KB, 1022x347)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>107037493
I don't know who that is but probably. Doom is fun though.
>>
>>107037501
Tony is dead if the Spider-Man 2 leaks are anything to go on. Either Hawkeye or Blackwidow, since they go get the Soul Stone. Captain America has a bunch of cool moments, so I'm guessing that's his swan song, but Falcon and Bucky will probably take over for him. I could see Hulk staying, he has some interesting stories, if Marvel ever wants to pay Universal the fee, they might kill him for that very reason though. T'Challa will stay, but maybe one of his side cast will die? I could see Wong dying, but I doubt it.
>>
>>107035438
>movie ends on a somber happy note
>Thanos defeated and what’s left of the Avengers discuss rebuilding a better world and how to always remember this who sacrificed themselves

>black screen appears in the credits
>reads “Meanwhile in another timeline”
>shows the scene in Infinity Wars where the fate of the world was in Star Lords hands.
>except this time he controls his anger and the Avengers remove the gauntlet and defeat Thanos.
>cuts to black screen
>>
>>107037429
I don't mind carol, but it feels like the heroes are just as bad for using the gauntlet that way.
How does the saying go? If you kill him, you become just like him. There is wisdom in those words.
>>
>>107037442
I hope so. The eye just being a container for the time stone is kinda lame, let it have the light beam
>>
>>107037537
>There is wisdom in those words.
No there isn't.
>>
>>107037500
And, he appears in all of three comics and cameos in a video game once. How does that work? That's not even Guardians of the Galaxy tier obscure, that's worse than Big Hero Six!
>>
>>107037560
You don't see the difference between one mass murderer being labeled a villain but another being called a hero?
>>
>>107035976
>thor kills thanos at the first half of the movie but the stones are kill so they can't undo the snap so they have to travel back in time to get all the stones

But wait, if they already know they can kill Thanos and HOW to kill him when he's stronger, how will fighting pre-snap Thanos be a threat at all?
>>
>>107037595
When you kill a killer, you do become a killer, but if you kill two, the total number of killers does go down. Thanos and pals are literally responsible for a potentially infinite number of deaths, depending on how the Marvel universe works. Killing them is okay. It's like Nazis, it's okay to kill them, because of how many they killed.
>>
>>107037595
t.Batman
>>
They give Thanos a Hostess Fruit Pie, and that convinces him to have a change of heart and undo the snap
>>
>>107037537
look at this castrated pseudo intellectual fishing for pussy in an anonymous board. Holy shit the memes are real.
>>
File: twinkies save the day.jpg (78 KB, 500x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>107037707
>Hostess saves the day
just like the comics!
>>
Are the Avengers Just or is that Just what they tell themselves?
>>
>thor is now a fat slob
What's the over-under on him farting lightning bolts at Thanos? It's in-character now
>>
>>107037769
Just isn't a proper noun
>>
Funniest part in all of this is that the mouse actually sold an early screening to some oil magnate and is now paying the price.
>>
I hope all of the alternate scenes they filmed as red herrings make it onto the DVD as some kind of bonus feature. Maybe the post credits will be that, instead of a teaser for the next arc?
>>
>>107035586
It's the same thing they did with Thanos, where they teased him in Avengers 1 (before he was even casted), to use him in the MCU almost a decade later
>>
Footage gone forever?
>>
>>107038132
https://peertube.video/videos/watch/7d7c6394-7c17-4cdf-a3b0-c5d69d1d155a
Literally can't be removed. Go nuts.
>>
>>107035560
Dr. Fuck Doom! Fuck yes!
>>
Since Disney doesn't technically own the FF and Doom yet, wouldn't they get in trouble for using him? Spider-Man's negotiations took months before he was showed up.
>>
>>107038227
>Since Disney doesn't technically own the FF and Doom yet

They do, since March 20. And even if the buyout wasn't finished in time to include him in the film, they could just have signed some sort of deal to use him in a cameo or something. Is not like this would be a big deal for them, since the acquisition was like 99% confirmed
>>
>>107038184
>Literally can't be removed.
500 Internal Server Error
>>
>>107035438
what I dont get is why the gauntlet cant be used to bring the dead back. Not just the unsnapped ones.
>>
>>107038253
Damn, that was quick, then yeah, it's dead.
>>
>>107038184

You should double check before posting
>>
>>107038283
It 100% can, it's just wrapped up in bad writing. Maybe they'll justify it as "no one should play God," and "reviving is as bad as killing," or whatever.
>>
>>107038294
I did, it loaded fine before I posted it. As I said, "damn, that was quick."
>>
>>107035560
GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
>>107038184
>>107038253
>>107038294
It works fine and god damn... can't wait for next friday
>>
>>107035438
>what the credit scenes are they will help tell us what the future of the MCU will be
>Thor ends the movie with both the Stormbreaker and the Mjolnir
>He keeps the Mjolinr and The Stormbreaker is given to Beta Ray Bill
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e5b6a56699184e660f6739b47eba07cdc970142c
>>
>>107035560
>>107035586
I can believe the stuff about xavier's school, since it's just one line that they could have cut if the deal didn't go through, but the doom thing seems less likely.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (80 KB, 400x534)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>107036952
We've had space dwarf-tier tech since 2012.
>>
>>107037531
Well, there goes any hope of the movies ever featuring the real Mandarin...
>>
>>107038436
Anon, did you really get your hopes up that much?
>>
>>107035438

https://pastebin.com/icT7TcJW
>>
>>107036962
Stark+Pym+Banner = AIDS and CANCER antidote
>NAH BETTER A GAUNTLET
>>
please link to the post-credits scene
>>
>>107038565
I dont get how the time travel works at when they get a new gauntlet.
>>
>>107036299

Bullshit the other leaks (including the guy that predicted a lot of infinity war) says Tony lives
>>
>>107038617

>>107038617

>mechanical engineer and weapons developer
>scienctist who probably majored in radiology and a gamma radiation specialist
>another mechanical engineer with a specialization in molecular science

What makes you think any of them or even all 3 could even bioengineer a cure for cancer? Smart in one science doesn’t make you an omniscientist
>>
>>107035586
Remember Spider Man was added to Civil War only a few weeks after he was acquired. There's been enough time since the purchase for them to at least put the mask on someone and have him stand there.
>>
>>107035438
in a world
with a bunch of incomplete franchises
1 man
will do the impossible...
and star in a movie
as a vilain
before the heroes he fights get a movie
Dr.Doom
rated how did this happen
>>
>>107038779
Unless you’re a new black female character in Marvel, by today’s standards
>>
>>107036826
>>107036844
so no one dies except Tony and Thanos. Thanks, I hate it
>>
>>107037336
Reminder that only those spoilers are confirmed>>107037336
everything else is speculation/fake news
>>
>>107035586
If I were them I'll do just like Thanos with Doom for a 3-4 phases, they could reset all with Secret Wars at the end and I think they'll pick Galactus Kang and Annihilus for the next crossovers.
>>
>>107038341
thanks
>>
File: PD1553941722td2.jpg (173 KB, 894x1311)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Did they show Mark 51-84?
>>
>>107037336
so these>>107035560 are fake? Damn, I wanted me some DOOOOOM
>>
>>107037234
Don't believe any 'leaks' but I agree with this post.
>>
>>107039783
I think maybe near the end of the video but it's too hard to tell with the poor quality
>>
The magnet an anon posted doesn't work, anyone's got another way of seeing the leaks?
>>
>>107040235
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3f72ed5507f3f57df33a41e96d641c2fb3c6f638&dn=FYoLKe8w5JOy.mp4&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.empire-js.us:1337&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=wss://tracker.openwebtorrent.com&as=https://seed28.bitchute.com/wFq2rYEeXRgi/FYoLKe8w5JOy.mp4&as=https://seed22.bitchute.com/wFq2rYEeXRgi/FYoLKe8w5JOy.mp4&xs=https://www.bitchute.com/torrent/wFq2rYEeXRgi/FYoLKe8w5JOy.webtorrent
>>
>>107040290
Thanks, dude!
>>
So does this mean that one Anon's post with the movie beginning with an EAS and Tony hallucinating his wedding with Pepper only for him to watch Peter die again fake? Because I really liked that
>>
>>107037036
I want this
>>
So basically the movie is doomed to being a Carol Mary sue movie?
>>
>>107040668
Yes.
>>
>>107035438
Mutants
>>
>>107040668
>>107040724
So a character who steals everyone’s thunder and says fuck your films and sequels for character development. If it were Nebula or Black Widow that was able to wield the power of the Gauntlet, I’ve would’ve been more satisfied than handing Carol Danvers a bag of worms eating shit.
I’m in denial. God this film is fucking trash. Age of Ultron was better than this!
>>
>>107040668
Follow up post, if the rumors are true? Will you just pirate the movie?
>>
>>107040810
>>107040668
No, Carol doesn't wield the gauntlet.
>>
>>107040384
that’s the footage description from a fan event, so i don’t think that’s fake
>>
File: affleck.webm (2.31 MB, 285x382)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB WEBM
>2019
>giving a shit about Marvel films
>>
File: Its all connected.png (1018 KB, 1021x762)
1018 KB
1018 KB PNG
>>107040668
>>107040724
>>107040810
Was he right?
>>
>>107040963
You mean giving a shit about Marvel films when they are most popular? Retard
>>
>>107037336
>we actually care about these characters
Let’s not tell lies on the internet.
>>
>>107041018
>popular = good
Not how it works faggot.
>>
EVERY fucking mcu thread turns into carol shitposting or console war faggotry
I fucking hate this board, is /tv/ this cancerous?
>>
>>107037601
Because the second time around Thor is a fat and worthless homeless drunk. The one powerful enough to take Thanos down is not up to the task of doing it later in the movie at all.
>>
>>107037512
Feige ain't giving Loeb royalties to use his dead son.
>>
>>107036429
They can't do that, projectors are locked using a digital key.
>>
>>107041852
>I fucking hate this board, is /tv/ this cancerous?
No those threads start with carol shitposting or console war faggotry.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1555345915890.jpg (24 KB, 500x373)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>107041974
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>107041924
I hope so not to mention there are better latino heroes.
>>
Why do you people hate carol so much?
>>
>>107042073
Marvel Entertainment has been trying to force her on readers for years now, and nobody likes her. She got 8 relaunches in 6 years.
>>
>>107042073
she is like superman but a complete bitch.
Like it's fine to be the most powerful avenger, but her being such a bitch about it basically ruins it. Nothing really likable about her at all. Only people who like her just like she is a woman and the most powerful. that's it.
>>
>>107042073
>Was a decent character until hack Bendis and KSD took over
>muh feminism
>movie is a shoven tie-in to endgame and also is a convoluted mess with no sense at all...
> movie also shits on Fury's character, Skrulls and half of already established lore
>Yidisney lying their asses off about movie reception
>leak shows her Mary Sue'ing her way in the movie
Do i need to add more?
>>
File: D4S2pm_UcAAEcKT.jpg (366 KB, 1518x2048)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/Russo_Brothers/status/1118219449570455552
>>
>>107042267
Ok noted. Now where's the link? Or webm cause all the links are getting taken down
>>
>>107042267
>and fanfiction
What the hell
>>
>>107042318
Look up endgame on pornhub and look for the 4:xx video. It should be on the first page of results.
>>
>>107042073
shes a shitty character played by a shitty actress
>>
>>107042267
lol tony dies
>>
>>107042368

>GET ME LISA ANN'S PHONE NUMBER AND I'LL TAKE IT DOWN
>>
>>107042368
Found 4:30 of it on pornhub thank you
>>
I don't get it.

You KNEW they were gonna bring back everyone
You KNEW Stark, Cap and Thor would die because contracts
You KNEW Carol would be center stage because her movie came out a few weeks ago and Marvel has ALWAYS shoved her down everyone's throats
You had already seen Cap in the American Dream costume so you knew Time travel shit would go down

So the only actual surprises are Proffessor Hulk and Fatty Thor, everyone expected a giant fight at the end and everyone was hyped for shit they already knew. But now you get confirmation that all those things you were looking forward to (sans Carol) are true and you start whining?

What were you honestly expecting? Is this your first time on a multi-book crossover event of the summer where NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME?

Honestly /co/, what the fuck do you want?
>>
>>107042505

You’re implying /co/ collectively can actually use critical thinking skills to deduce all of the obvious.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.94 MB, 456x648)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>
File: Lipton_Kermit.png (271 KB, 600x402)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>107035447
This. This is the time where we all need to sit down and accept that maybe it's time to stop being so invested in the MCU. This is the last movie with the characters who started it all anyway.
>>
>>107042267
I just want to point out that Endgame is officially bigger news than Notre Dame catching on fire.
>>
>>107042331
Welcome to the internet, where is full of degenerates...and serious (?) people actually read those things.
>>
WHY is Thor a fucking homeless beggar?
>>
>>107043203
He's not.

He lives in New Asgard with Korg and Miek.
>>
>>107043092
>Notre Dame catching on fire.
The whole football team?!
>>
>>107040668
they want her to lead all that for the next 10-12 years and this is the movie to push her
>>
..?
>>
>>107035976
>Dude let's just Fox X-Men our way out of it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>107048236
Also
>literally have to undo Thor's character development to make the movie work
I knew something retarded was going to happen once they made Stormbreaker bet the Infinity Gauntlet but this is a new level
>>
So can someone explain to me how this was the one possible timeline where the Avengers could have won
>>
>>107036829
It's like she has a field of anti charisma.
>>
>>107036829
They're obviously joking. Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>107035438
First one It's Thanos in his farm, second one is Galactus sending the Silver Surfer to earth

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.