[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



Why do so many cartoons have a young boy and a much older girl as friends?
Why is this such a commen trope?
>>
>>106960298
Who didn't want an older girl when they were a kid?
>>
>>106960298
it's pretty common irl
>>
>>106960316
pretty much this
>>
>>106960298
same goes for vice versa. Last of us, Leon the professional, Darker than black, Wolverine and x-23, Cable and hope, Dishonored etc
>>
>>106960298
Need a grown up character for more storytelling potential and the other way is generally seen as creepy or pedophilic. Mina and the Count as an example.
>>
>>106960298
Because cartoonists are subs
>>
Fact: A cartoon woman's ideal man is half her age plus three years.
>>
>>106960298
Because Johny Bravo was a pedo
>>
>>106960298
/ss/ is the purest form of love
>>
Double standar.
>>
>>106960298
Older women don't rape kids. Older men do. It's problematic
>>
>>106960298
Straight Shota
>>
>>106960298
Big sis syndrome. My best friend when I was 8-12 was this older girl who lived next door. Later she got pregnant at 17 and we kinda drifted apart.
Shit man the feels just hit me
>>
>>106960298
Because it's a common double standard that women can't rape children.
>>
File: 1399307286382.jpg (96 KB, 503x652)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>106960298
Pretty much all the reasons everyone's given. It works anywhere and anywhen.
>>
>>106960603
Funny how all the women dont want his Chad ass but he's got a loli chasing him around and has attracted a few female animals.
>>
>>106960316
fpbp
>>106962295
I love Dungeons dungeons and more dungeons!
>>
>>106960754
>Only men rape kids
By that metric, only women do Munchausen by proxy and emotional abuse then.
Go drink a pint of piss and bleach.
it will cure what's wrong with you.
>>
Why are feminists so silent about female abuse of children
>>
>>106962450
because it's hot
>>
File: babs_tim.jpg (437 KB, 1534x1569)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>
>>106962450
Because they are the ones. It's kinda funny how many shota artists are female and how that isn't more worrying.
>>
File: 1468648388536.jpg (101 KB, 1000x805)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
>>106960316
A lot of boys are like this, just look at Barts girlfriends but as the boy gets older they prefer same age or younger women.
>>
Oh goody, another /ss/ thread.
>>
I prefer shotacon
>>
File: RacerX-NA2-p19.jpg (582 KB, 1280x1920)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>106963353
>>
Lack of a father figure in the creators' lives being manifest into their creations. This goes with all shotafags
>>
>>106960316
>>106964434
Of course, men are attracted to women, not little girls.
My gym teacher was a hot /fit/ chick and I wanted to bone her all throughout junior high, and the hottest chick in my class between 16-17 was a chick who looked like she was 21 and eventually became one of those small time bleached blonde models.
It's not just normal but completely part of our biology to want breeding age women no matter how young or old we get. Just because I'm 33 now doesn't mean I stopped finding 21 year olds attractive.
>>
File: 1480730645319.jpg (69 KB, 640x800)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
File: 1466198269919.jpg (83 KB, 490x696)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>106960298
Because most of us never experienced love when we were young. Some of us still haven't. We self-insert as the boy because it's the only way we can image what that happiness feels like.
>>
File: 1478396429372.jpg (168 KB, 1280x1536)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>106967172
Honestly, that's the whole reason I ship in general.
>>
>>106960298
Perverts
>>
>>106960298
It isn't common
>>
>>106967172
I don’t. But I do like /ss/

>>106967307
Finncelinefriend pls
>>
File: 1459826479614.png (482 KB, 914x945)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>106966105
>>
>>106960298
Men showrunners all have an /ss/ fetish they're too scared to admit to.
>>
>>106964202
I mean, most female shota artists/writers are into shotacon, so it's kind of a moot point. I only have experience with Western artists, but I can only think of like one or two women artists that actually take an interest in /ss/.
>>
>>106968644
steven got his fingers deep down in that booty
>>
>>106969153
Why do women want to fuck little boys? Is it some twisted mutation of their maternal instincts?
>>
>>106969589
Yes, yes it is. Happen the same when some mother don't just have maternal pleasure when the baby drinks her milk but start to have sexual pleasure.
>>
>>106968644
Stop sexualizing Steven!
>>
>>106960316
When I was kid, I always hang out with the guys and punch girls
>>
Babysitters are typically teen girls that the family knows.
>>
>>106968989
Is that a Clarence doujin?
>>
Look man I just know I have a folder with plenty of shit like this and I'm just going for any excuse to post them
>>
>>106972209
Post it all, nerd!
>>
i consider myself very normal and vanilla in terms of fetishes, but i will not lie about /ss/ being extremely fucking good
>>
File: 70733513_p20.jpg (461 KB, 1890x1361)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>106972332
No it's wrong
>>
File: DEW IT.gif (1.05 MB, 800x340)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>106972491
>>
File: 1552848.jpg (275 KB, 765x990)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
>>106960754
Tell that to my aunt before she asked me to get in bed naked with her when I was 6.
>>
File: Hey kid.png (1.74 MB, 1920x1080)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>106972574
You must really want it
>>
File: 1534206105805.png (426 KB, 997x781)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
Its all fun and games till you get asked to play a 'game'
>>
Because we love shotas
>>
File: Spoiler Image (28 KB, 341x500)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>106972834
>Its all fun and games till you get asked to play a 'game'
>>
>>106960316
Anyone who had a older sister didn't.
>>
>>106960316
I'm 23 and I still want an older girl
>>
>>106973158
It wasn't scary just confusing why I had to do
>>
>>106960298
1. Majority of cartoons writers are nerdy dudes
2. Majority nerdy dudes had crushes on older women growing up (older siblings friends, babysitter, friend of parents)
3. Writers what to talk about that feeling of live out that fantasy in their work.

Not that hard to understand
>>
File: Spoiler Image (44 KB, 739x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>106964407
...I'm surprised you saved that one.
>>
>>106960754
Every man knows someone who had a touchy "aunt"
>>
>>106960316
When I was a boy I had a teacher fetish.

Now it's a "woman my age with a respectable profession" fetish.
>>
File: 1487185947601.png (131 KB, 436x407)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>106960316
>He didn't have a crush on that Older woman near his friends house, Friends older sister, or neighbor
I miss being a kid
>>
>>106962418
Man you took that bait hard.
>>
>>106960298
Frankie should only have her shoes on
>>
File: 1552574601047.jpg (236 KB, 580x563)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>12 years old: lusting after 16 years old girls
>16 years old: lusting after 16 years old girls
>25 years old: lusting after 16 years old girls
Unironically me
>>
File: 1413608642012.jpg (14 KB, 320x256)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>106967172
Ofc, you're a man, you're not supposed to be loved.
>>
>>106967307
why isn't that slut wearing shoes what the fuck
>>
>>106978778
because she can fly you tard
>>
>>106978803
>can fly so not wearing shoes
>yet is letting her dress get all on the dirty floor
she seems like the tard to me here
AND PUT ON SOME FUCKING SHOES we don't just wear shoes because we hate the floor and if we could hover everyone would live barefoot
>>
>>106978823
>and if we could hover everyone would live barefoot
And so she is. The dress trailing on the ground is dumb, you have a point there.
>>
File: 1533480003539.jpg (410 KB, 595x2134)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Bikini Cowboy was good
>>
>>106979038
Hell yeah it was
>>
>>106979038
How unfortunate the author was involved in making this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJMHDGT629c
>>
>>106976701
Oh god I just realized I had a touchy aunt. My mom had a friendwho was way too invasive of my personal space and would ask for a hug every time I walked by. When I got to high school she eventually started sayingI could stay over whenever I wanted and I didn't have to tell my mom about it. Never took her up on that offer.
>>
File: 1533328934612.jpg (290 KB, 680x880)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>106979099
tl;dw, how was he involved?
>>
File: 1549330525759.gif (902 KB, 418x272)
902 KB
902 KB GIF
>>106967307
>>
>>106979120
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/103630615/#103640079
>>
>>106973380
Don't worry
I get you
>>
>>106979104
Oh well, at least no bed stuff happened like with my friends
>>
>>106960316
Only faggot kids wanted to be around girls. Boys who grew up to be normal, functioning members of society thought they were all gross and had cooties (Moms excluded, of course).
>>
>>106960316
>they seemingly looked and acted mature
>got to do all sorts of cool stuff
>would invite you to do the cool grown up stuff as well
>playfully give you affection
Of course the dream is to always seal the deal and actually have a relationship but that's very rare.
>>
>>
File: Stakes who.png (348 KB, 505x537)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>106979157
>>
>>106979038
shame the story was so meh
no appeal beyond /ss/ teasing
>>
>>106976633
All your stuff is pretty great.
>>
>>106960298
because if it was the other way around it would feel weird like the guy is a pedophile
>>
>>106980255
Stakes is canon though
>>
>>106980255
>Emotional support. That's what friends do
>Marceline not around for Fern/Martin
>Finn around for Gumbald, King of Ooo, Hunson, Stakes, etc
God damn. They try and sugarcoat it to not seem that bad but fuck if Finn was left to fend for himself a lot
>>
>>106981049
It wasn't that odd for Johnny Bravo.
>>
>>106978771
it's ok anon, you'll find a girl that loves you one day,unless you're fat and ugly
>>
>>106978763
>25 years old: lusting after 16 years old girls
It happens with gay people too (I know it’s a year off, but that’s besides the point)
>>
File: 1520626073043.jpg (50 KB, 970x545)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>106960316
>Self inserting in /ss/ shippings about an older girl teaching me the ropes when i was younger
>I'm older than most /co/ 'older girls' and still a virgin
>>
File: basil rathbone.jpg (274 KB, 1300x963)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>106967172
>>106960298
Oh, but it goes much deeper than that, anon.

You see, at the heart of /ss/ lies a power dynamic. Instead of the traditional powerful man chases weaker woman, you have a woman in power chasing (or at least interacting with) a weaker male.

In some men, this experience would be novel at first, but quickly wear off as they feel the increasing need to be in charge. For others (/ss/, any thread with muscle women, a sizable chunk of /a/, a good portion of the part of /fit/ that isn't a repressed homosexual), this would fulfill two or three needs. The first, obviously, is intimacy. The second might be validation. You're not unlovable, there's someone who wants you! The third (which is rarer, because most men like to imagine themselves capable) is physical protection/safety under the wing of an aggressive/strong partner.

As you can plainly see, about the only people pushing this are people writing comics, drawing art for no pay on the internet, or posting about it on Malaysian Corn Husking forums.

>What about women? Surely there must be female /ss/ enthusiasts?
There are, but it is rarer. They either enjoy watching the power dynamics (without self-inserting), or like the idea of being in control (especially as most media portrays women waiting for the man to make a move).
>>
>>106960298
Because older boy and younger girl is socially unacceptable
>>
>>106960298
I can tell you never had a crush on that older woman you knew. It's an easily relatable trope, that's why it is done a lot in children's shows.
>>
>>106976701
>>106979104
What was with aunts and being pedos?
>>
>>106982673
I think most kids wanted to do older women but had crushes on cartoon characters closer to their age.
>>
>>106982691
Easy way to both get near kids and get away when the deed is done. Applies to uncles too
>>
>>106982691
There's already established trust between a relative and a kid. No need for that pesky building of relationship with the guardian most strangers have to go through.
>>
>>106979104
>not plowing
pussy
>>
>>106960298
Frankie should walk around the house naked
>>
>>106981587
Unless it's a relationship with an older brother also acting as a father figure to a younger sister, but those kinds of stories get depressing.
>>
>>106967307
Who drew that? Sirart?
>>
>>106964453
Why'd he get the boner though?
>>
>>106983900
He was trapped in a very confined space with Batgirl.
>>
File: Stakes who 2.png (412 KB, 883x464)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>106981114
And this is post Stakes, your point?
>But Muto said the comics aren't can-
Fuck Muto
>>
>>106981260
>be younger than character you have a crush on
>suddenly you become older than they are
This is a awful feeling.
>>
>>106979160
So one person saying it's him with anagdotal evidence makes this true?
>>
>>106984171
*anecdotal
>>
>>106960754
tell that to my biology teacher.
>>
>>106983314
Anon she was 50 something, an ex-crackhead, and would kiss her dog on the mouth. I love older women but a line has to be drawn somewhere.
>>
>>106969589
I just said most of them are into shotacon, so it's more of a desire to see little boys get fucked by men. It's an open question as to who they identify more with.
>>
>>106979038
>>106980868
Would've been better if Weber just owned up to his fetish and made a porn comic instead of whatever that was. No point in pussyfooting around your interests.
>>
All gems are pedos
>>
>>106960298
>>106960316
When I was like 6-11 I would mostly hang around the older girls because they would always give me a lot of attention.
>>
>>106988412
>be kid
>playing on my GBA while at my older cousin's house
>her friends come over to visit, all of them drop what they're doing when they see me, sit around me, start touching and petting me and shit
They're the ones who gave me this fetish, I'm not weird.
>>
>>106988939
I was always forced to go on dumb church group trips but at least I managed to end up in the middle of 2-4 of the youth group leaders (who were all teen girls)
>>
File: 1515503098175.jpg (50 KB, 630x780)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>get teased by older girls with big boobs and big asses while growing up
>have femdom and MILF fetish now

I might have control over a completed creative work in the future and I'm going to shove in a woman with big boobs teasing a boy repeatedly because I like to spread my pain.
>>
>>106988939
It's a patrician fetish anon. How I would have loved a caring older sister to help me explore my burgeoning sexuality and step into a larger world.
>>
>>106988074
Well if you base yourself around their lifespan this statement is technically true
>>
>>106989041
How many of you guys developed like this because of an experience with another girl?
besides me
>>
File: daddy isnt home rn.jpg (21 KB, 480x580)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>
For me, it's when the younger male seduces the older female
>>
>>106990287
It seems to be rare, but quite enjoyable when done right.
>>
>>106979969
>this is what the canadian believes
>>
>>106990318
>>
File: the melons of wrath.jpg (383 KB, 970x1302)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
/ss/ is best
>>
>>106990480
>/ss/ is be/ss/t
FTFY
>>
>>106990132
my experience at my sister's sleepover gave me a femdom fetish at an early age and as much as I like it I also hate it
>>
File: Nope pupper.gif (988 KB, 294x224)
988 KB
988 KB GIF
>>106990273
>>
>>106991942
Good on ya, they didn't even have the balls to finish it
>>
File: 1547733640859.png (124 KB, 680x680)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>106981567
this is correct.

a common trope is the woman matures first before the man and if he really loves the woman he feels in love with; even though hes still a child he will still do his best to make her love him for who he is.
>>
>>106973236
bullshit, some of my first crushes as a kid were my sister's friends
>>
File: 1537455565028.png (578 KB, 691x657)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
I think developing a crush on some more mature than you is a normal part of growing up, which makes it relatable
>>
>>106979104
>Never took her up on that offer.
>>>/lgbt/ is that way
>>
>>106984171
You should understand by now that people on 4chan aren't exactly the most smartest or critical people
>>
>>106969589
Power play, corruption and role reversal.
>>
File: 10 goodest.jpg (73 KB, 960x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>106969589
same reason other pedophiles want to: stupid sexy kids
>>
>>
>>
>At summer camp
>We play the stand still game (A game where the goal is to lay down and stay still as possible)
>One of the older female counselors comes up to me and puts her bare feet on to my nose and mouth and later steps on my stomach
>"Great job anon you won the game even though my feet were on your face" pick a prize from the box in the back
>This fucks me up beyond belief as you'd expect
This world is cruel and I quickly learned the injustices of the world at a young age
>>
>>106964434
kys pedo!
>>
File: 1381721778576.gif (554 KB, 250x188)
554 KB
554 KB GIF
>>106994037
At least you didn't pitch your tent during the game, if you know what I mean
>>
>>106994160
So Mike what did you think of anon's Childhood trauma and scarring
>>
>>106990132
This story >>106994037
and one time at a Christmas party my cousin got blacked out drunk and fell asleep on top of me naked.
>>
>>106994747
Nice.
>>
File: 1550638862409[1].png (202 KB, 613x967)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>106990132
I knew a lot of girls that were in the age ranges of my oldest brother (at the time 17-18, and most of them were his friends) and there I was with eyes agog due to a good deal of them being nice and very pretty. One of his ex gfs was a real gutie and liked me a whole lot--used to try to cuddle up to her whn big bro wasn't looking. After they split, big bro caught the gay.

On top of that, my mom's closest friend who pretty much serves as a second mom is the most beautiful woman I ever did lay eyes on; complete and total milf. Speaking of, have some /ss/
>>
File: wendipTube.jpg (101 KB, 1000x700)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>106980914
Thanks.
This is probably the most complete compilation, in case you're missing any.
https://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=sixfootelectric&pid=0
The wolf ears/paws one wasn't me though.
>>
>>106996570
I loved that one you did based on Two Virgins.
Any chance we could get something of Dipper and Wendy having some summertime fun or in a sauna, or just cuddling together?
>>
>>106960316
Fpbp
>>
>>106967172
delet this
>>
>>106998937
It's on the long term to do list, but rl stuff is kicking my ass for the next few months. I try to monitor /co/ though.
>>
>>106976701
I know that feel.
>Always had me sit in her lap when I was 3-6
>Always wanted me to sleep in her bed when we visited my grandma's house down south
>I ended up getting in trouble for "playing touchy" (climbed on her back when she was lying on the floor watching TV and started playing with her tits) when I was 4
>Used to literally lick the blood off of my scars and scrapes when I was a kid
>Found out recently that she got shit from my mom for being weird and grabby with my older brother when he was 7
Now that I'm thinking about it she was even weirder than I remember.
I'm not too surprised that she married a white dude.
>>
>>106999404
Any way of keeping up with your art that doesn't involve hanging around co?
>>
>>106992066
That's because Jlullaby is a hack.
>>
File: 1548554586567.jpg (17 KB, 420x410)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>106990273
You post even a crop of another page and I'll end you
>>
>>106999881
Unfortunately I like the anonymity, especially since tumblr imploded. I'm not sure I'll ever have time. However, if I set up something like that, you'd hear about it eventually.
>>
Probably because it's incredibly common - I think maybe 1 in 3 older girls who would touch me involved sexual things
>>
>>106991846
Did you actually get /ss/'d?
>>
File: 1535478706952.jpg (96 KB, 960x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>106994037
Haha oh man that must have been really embarrassing.

I wonder if the counselor still remembers it and is embarrassed on her part?
>>
>>107001265
No, just a bunch of girls pinning me down and forcing me into a dress and makeup. I had a crush on one of her friends so I wish I was smart enough as a kid to negotiate a kiss from her.
>>
>>106978771
based and redpilled
>>
frankies midriff did all kinds of things for young me's dick
>>
>>106960298
Need more /ss/
>>
>>106990273
Do it you beautiful madlad
>>
File: 2018-01-17-caillou-1x.jpg (572 KB, 1200x1695)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>106999987
I'll be your huckleberry
>>
>>106960316
>when they were a kid?
wait, so you're supposed to grow out of it?
>>
File: 1502636979114.gif (2.61 MB, 576x576)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB GIF
because it's pure
>>
Because /ss/ is the bestest! See below for why Frankie would care.

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2852964#search=greentie
>>
>>107005869
And don’t forget: http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2542955
>>
>>107005818
The purest.
>>
>>106960298
Becau/ss/e
>>
>>106993518
Why is she so perfect, /co/?
>>
>>107004027
You better fucking stop
>>
oh god
>>
>>107007408
because she is redhead
>>
File: 1366410781877.jpg (213 KB, 544x647)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>107007408
Because she isn't. She's cool, yet stressed. Friendly, but temperamental. It gives her a spark and makes you want to help her out by being her underage stress toy.
>>
File: moist.png (1.71 MB, 1137x1505)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>107004027
DO IT!
>>
>>106960298
Male writers dealing with their sexual frustration.

>"Ugh! Why won't this grown women wanna date a little boy like me!?"

It's why those much older girls always have loser boyfriends, so the little kid can "bravely" tell the girl she deserves so much better (like him).
>>
File: 1525824505888.png (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>106994037
>develop feet /ss/ fetish at a young age
>99%overlap with "femdom" which is just porn code for insults
that's my biggest beef out of anything, but at least it's free
>>
>>106999982
He's technically very capable. It's just has such shit taste in subject matter that there's no drawing pleasure from it at all.
I think what the final straw was all the RWBY stuff focusing on smelly, smegma-caked dicks.
>>
>>107008185
As always, the tripfag in here has the shittiest opinion of all. Not everything boils down to sex, you moldering heap.
>>
File: 15468411090140.jpg (38 KB, 720x363)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>into older dominant women
>every single girl i know want to be submissive 'little girl'
>>
>>107008612
>into "little girls"
>get arrested every time
>>
>>107008612
Clearly you'd both have to make compromises in the relationship.
>>
File: 1512449248135.jpg (216 KB, 674x999)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
I didn't get my /ss/ fetish until I was in high school. A group of girls I was friends with were really into /ss/. One of the girls would print off /ss/ hentai and give them to the rest of us because we didn't have internet.
>>
>>106960298
One of my sister's friends showed me her itty bitty titties. It was good time.
>>
>>107004027
Will it ever be finished?
>>
File: BlEqMOsCEAA-Vql.jpg (62 KB, 600x450)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>107007823
>>106993518
>make a cartoon shota version of yourself fall in love with a teen/young adult version of your wife
craig is /ourguy/
>>
>>
File: 1515877089453.png (164 KB, 323x254)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>107009252
storytime ?
>>
File: 546789.webm (1.96 MB, 640x640)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>107009168
>>
>>106991328
How could I be so blind? Thank/ss/ anon
>>
>>106993518
Guys, how can i find girl like this?
>>
File: 1335329795440.jpg (44 KB, 300x300)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>107011253
Be Craig McCracken.
>>
>>107009168
Go....Go on
>>
>>107011777
nice dubtrips
>>
File: 63OamXf.jpg (77 KB, 613x795)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
>>107012484
HNNNNGGGGGG
>>
File: 1307894854432.jpg (268 KB, 600x600)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
posting best /ss/ pairing
>>
>>106963353
.....this is the physical manifestation of ''wanna /ss/?''
>>
>>107012484
Anyone know who drew this?
>>
>>107009356
>mfw I just realized this
I like them as a couple but now I like them even more
>>
>>107008612
This. It just makes ageplay/DDLG fetishists piss me off even more.
>>
File: 67892904_p0_master1200.jpg (357 KB, 849x1200)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>107012940
>when you find an IM site where a good 25% of the female users are into big dick shota
>>
>>107013164
>when you find an IM site where a good 25% of the female users are into big dick shota
You don't say?

http://manjari-partners.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/twister.jpg
>>
>>107013442
God bless the French.

But yes, after finding it I can't not jack off. They're into that retarded oversized bullshit and I just can't stop.
>>
File: 1424359975993.jpg (562 KB, 800x1310)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>
File: 325436546.png (1.02 MB, 1056x876)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>107012707
underrated sure, but certainly not the best
>>
File: vickyandtimmy_57.jpg (51 KB, 801x481)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>107012707
the best
>>
>>107014982
https://imgur.com/a/KLP3u
never forget
>>
File: 1376352135826.png (819 KB, 1266x844)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>
>>106987251
can't find it in myself to blame him though
I wouldn't want my name attached to an explicit /ss/ porn comic
>>
File: 1547490309192.jpg (852 KB, 1920x4288)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>
>>107016734
Is there porn of them?
>>
File: flynnDipLowRez.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1225)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>107016320
>>106999881
>>
>>106972834
> didn't know THE GAME existed for years
> still lose when you remember it does exist

goddamn i wish there was a cheat code to win
don't say money
>>
>>107017393
>lolicatgirls.mp3
>>
Let's just rename /co/ to /ss/
>>
File: hilda1541349671132.png (294 KB, 957x538)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
the 'older girl bullying a younger boy' dynamic always seemed suspicious. unless she's his older sister, there really isn't any organic reason for this to happen. other than bullying being an outlet for other emotions which she can't express.
>>
File: HeyArnoldLikeLikeYou.jpg (77 KB, 500x685)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>107018682
>other than bullying being an outlet for other emotions which she can't express
>>
>>106994037
That's right, Jake.
>>
>>107014745
believe it or not, that's a legit trick.

I don't get the science behind it, but it is possible to sort of 'make yourself heavier', which is useful to counter being picked up, and in controlled combat scenarios even let you actually overwhelm someone with superior strength as long as your going with gravity.

>>107008679
Are you implying that anon's dates turn from twenty to thirty something women into lolis as part of some weird sex game?

>>106967172
>Because I will never experience love ever again. I self-insert as the boy because it's the only way I can image what that happiness feels like.

Fixed that for me.
>>
>>107017193
Why is WenDip so perfect?
>>
File: wendZipFanArt.jpg (147 KB, 800x812)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>107019253
Because even without the crush, they have similar interests in movies, games, the supernatural, etc.
She goes out of her way to be a good older mentor and friend to Dipper, inviting him along on things like the haunted convenience store & the music festival, and does her best to be honest without wrecking his feelings.
The age gap is part of what makes "that one summer" in gravity falls special, while still being small enough to not matter in future summers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOzqPzIu5Q
>>
>>107018682
I had older female bullies all throughout elementary school. They're just bored and think its cute when you're scared and helpless.
>>
File: 436457658.png (199 KB, 324x491)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>107018682
I think Hilda is the only show to have that recently. Jesus, she even hangs outside David's house, either meaning she spent long nights giving nightmares to David or she's stalking him for some reason.
>>
>>107018717
Jesus christ that poor fucking child. I didn't need these feels.
>>
File: 16151739103.png (533 KB, 749x441)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>107019437
Yeah, me too. The difference is that they unironically raped me throughout both elementary and high school
>>
File: Dr. Wiley.gif (685 KB, 275x207)
685 KB
685 KB GIF
>>107019873
explain more
(Preferably in a green-text fashion)
>>
>>107019873
oh, my god... Are... you okay? I mean even relatively these days?

>>107019978
Dude, you gotta understand: there is a line between fantasy and reality.

I had an older babysitter girl who bullied the shit out of me and would punish me by pushing my face into the couch and sitting on my head.

Now you might be thinking 'I want her to sit on my face' or 'braaap'.

But what it felt like to a child too weak to push her off, a child with asthma who struggled to breath normally... It felt like she was genuinely trying to kill me (and she was on drugs so she probably would have, though not deliberately), and I thought she was going to actually crush my skull, cushion or not.

I might not be a trump supporter, but I got a hell of a boarder wall in my brain between fantasy and reality he must have built 'cause it be fifty feet tall, fifteen feet thick, and all concrete.

>>107019426
Even as a wendip fan I never thought of it this way. It makes it, dare I say comfy.
>>
>>106960316
Nora Higuma
>>
>>106960298
Because having an older guy and a younger girls is rape. Censors doesn't care about shota.
>>
>>106967172
I never experienced love but I never understood wanting to be the shota.
>>
>>107020358
>I never understood wanting to be the shota
Love, affection, care.
All the things you never ever had.
>>
>>107018836
It’s called sandbagging, you shift your Centre of gravity, making it harder for someone to lift you.
>>
>>107019978
If this thread manages to stay up, until I come back, then I will.
>>107020086
Thanks for the kind works, anon. I truly appreciate them. And yeah, I'm fine, I guess
>>
File: 512.gif (1.75 MB, 400x279)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>106960316
>mfw my sisters friend was thirsty enough that she wanted my shota cock
>I was too young at the time to understand
>Yet I wanted to know what it was like, so i would fantasize about it instead of going to the nearest cock receptacle

why was I retarded as a child?
>>
>>106979157
yikes
>>
File: be0.jpg (13 KB, 162x311)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>106990273
>>
>>106978771
>I am the tomato
>>
File: 2532.jpg (22 KB, 359x359)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>107020886
>>
>>106960298
My dream in life is to be able to see just one western cartoon with the dynamic the other way around.

Just a young girl, a grown ass man, and the sexual tension between them just subtle enough that no one feels justified in calling it out too strongly because they might be just reading too much into things.
>>
>>107008612
Linda Turner and Kit Weston could be reimagined decades later.
>>
I wish older woman villain vs young boy hero was a more commen trope
>>
File: 1541430390865.jpg (1.21 MB, 2478x1961)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>107021335
we all do anon
we all do
>>
>>107021857
Why is this boy such a push over?
>>
File: 1554127402807.jpg (139 KB, 1411x2000)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Can't wait for some brave man. To actually grit their teeth and pull the trigger on Shota. Because it's legit not fair
>>
>>107022056
hnnnng that burka is hot
>>
>>106966105
sokka was meant to be the big sister character
>>
>>106964514
b-b-but anon! that's wrong think! and don't try to use facts and science to justify wrong think you gross incel!
>>
>>107018626
Concur. Ban all the other shit.
>>
/ss/ is great but what about western loli x older bro
>>
>>107022993
'Sister in love with her brother' doesn't seem to be a thing that happens often in western media or real life.
>>
>>107021335
So twelve forever? :^)
>>
>>107017193
i always found stupid how dipper is suppose to be almost 13 yet he looks like a toddler 8 years old at max.
>>
>>107023259
He, like his creator, is doomed to be a manlet.
>>
>>106981132
Johnny hit on minors? Everyone treated him like a creep, anyway.
>>
>>107023396
>Everyone treated him like a creep, anyway.
Except Little Suzy.
>>
>>107023396
As far as I know he never hit on any kid. He mostly ignored Suzy, that was the gag, that the only girls in his life who could stand him were his own mother and a little kid.
>>
>>106990273
>>107004027
Can anybody tell me the author so I don't have to beg whoever posted this to continue in this thread?
>>
>>107018682
When I waited for my sister to get out of school, some of her classmates would get out before her and stick around and pester me. I don't think it was really bullying, but they said things that they knew would make me embarrassed like "he's so cute" and "I would go out with you"
>>
>>107024295
That's one of those experiences that are more /ss/ in hindsight rather than when it happened. In fact, it probably even isn't an /ss/ experience to those who remember it
>>
>>107024210
I'll give you a hint:
>
>>
>>107021857
>>107022022
why is she such a thot?
>>
>>106994284
Well, I didn't HATE it..
>>
File: p12.jpg (128 KB, 1131x1596)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Apprenez l’anglais avec /ss/

http://imgur.com/a/JOpvlON
>>
>>106996438
How did they treat you in particular? Details, Anon.
>>
>>106960316
All little boys want to be statutory raped by older women

FACT

t. Former little boy
>>
>>107028710
That's a nice story anon
>>
Any Anons remember that french cartoon of a little boy got a doll for his birthday, later it turned into a real women and then they had sex
>>
>>107028728
Of course i have
Im 7 years old
>>
>>
>>107029645
https://vimeo.com/16431302
>>
File: 1448861557236.png (1.02 MB, 989x992)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
File: image.png (311 KB, 832x415)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>
File: 5356754.jpg (81 KB, 639x595)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>106960316
>Was an ugly fucking kid
>No girl of any age wanted anything to do with me
>Not only have I outgrown the age to be /ss/'d, but I never even had a chance
It really hurts, anons.
>>
>>107019873
That's hot in a disgusting kind of way.
I always wonder how female-on-male rape victims cope, since I'm sure most of them are/were children when it happened.
>>
>>106960325
I don't think so. In my experience it's always younger girls hanging out with guys that are a few years older than them.
>>
>>106968989
god I miss this show.
>>
>>106982691
When a woman is jealous of her sister she will instintively try to steal her male family units. Monkeys do it all the time.
>>
>>106960316
Me
Most of my friends ended up being girls past 12
Then when I was like a Junior, i fell hard for this girl who was two years younger than me
>>
>>106979157
I still don't get the point of this scene
>>
>>107030531
Hey man I got ntr'd as a kid. It could always be worse
>>
>>107031094
1) Add "subtext" by making PB and Marceline reject affection from a guy.
2) Emasculate Finn.
>>
>>107031188
Do lesbians ruin everything they touch aside from each other?
>>
>>107031187
At least you ever actually had someone. I can't even get NTR'd because I've never had anyone.
>>
File: req 1525753301657.jpg (229 KB, 890x1780)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
Boys in their adolescence see older girls as something to be desired. I dunno. I know I always fawned over my english teacher when I was in highschool. I think FLCL tackled this trope the best. Kid hates grown-ups but falls for an older girl and then decides he wants to be a grown up because he's ashamed whenever she brings up how he's still just a child. It really was a great chunk of a great coming of age story.
>>
>>106960298
>tfw had so many older girls tease and joke about liking me that I eventually stopped taking them seriously, even later on in life when a few girls my age did actually have feelings for me
I hate being autistic
>>
Is it alright to ask for /ll/ here or should I make my own thread?
>>
>>107032284
Wut?
>>
File: Quartzed.png (761 KB, 1839x645)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>106988074
>>
>>106960603
Was he? It always looked like he was after women his own age, yeah the little girl next door was always following him around but he hated her.
>>
>>106972665
story?
>>
File: my smile gone.png (251 KB, 567x682)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>107028710
dang man. That was a sweet, sexy, sad story.
>>
>>107032322
lesbian loli, aka hot older girl and younger girl
>>
>>
>>107031570
/thread/
>>
File: 1392937218330.jpg (60 KB, 640x480)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>107033654
>>
File: 1555191374139.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1944)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>107032284
>>107032322
>>107033588
/ll/ is equally acceptable and equally awesome.
>>
File: 1553489482142.jpg (21 KB, 437x431)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>106973236
I have an older sister. Her friends wanted to fuck me but we were never alone together. It was tough.
>>
>>106990273
You see that in the distance...
all the way back there?
That is the line you crossed.
>>
File: Kenshiro.png (79 KB, 320x240)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>106978771
>you're not supposed to be loved.
Yet, I keep trying.
What a goddamn waste of time.
>>
>>107013164
>IM
Iron Man?
>>
File: 1503119294261.jpg (44 KB, 335x488)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>107022056
sauce?
>>
>>106960316
>lusting after older women

yeah nah
didnt happen. younger me cared a LOT more about video games,TV shows and junkfood
>>
>>107035161
Hijabolic, baby.
>>
File: wendip_by_flasho.png (309 KB, 600x700)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>
>>107030367
Gara colors a lot of his comics. weird that Gara didn't color the one comic where hair color is the joke.
>>
>>107027139
L'based anon, learning french to follow the story rn
>>
Ok lets say this trope’s gender was reversed... would it be weird ???

A young girl having a big crush on a teen boy ?
>>
>>107036132
>the most common parring in love stories or any story
>weird
>>
File: 1529911215501.gif (1.99 MB, 350x300)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>107029645
>>107029715
honhonhon
>>
File: 1549316045000.png (405 KB, 487x475)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>106969589
Older people are into younger people and everyone is into taboo shit. Combine those two fetishes and you have a recipe for loli/shota porn.
>>
>>106983453
>Young girl has crush on older guy
>Older guy doesn't immediately try ditching them asap because they either find them obnoxious or are afraid of being labeled a pedo
I wish there was more of that. Not because it's a fetish (surprisingly) but because it's a cute juxtaposition of the shitty normal trope.
>>
>ywn tame a superheroine
>>
File: totally fine.jpg (54 KB, 400x397)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>107029715
>that ending
>>
>>107008207
>when porn started to force cuck shit into anything involving femdom
>>
>>107029715
>France
>>
>>107036132
That's trash, refrain yourself from saying such things
>>
>>107035188
Younger you sounds like a faggot
>>
>>107034337
> me, 17 years old
> fucked 23 old ex-girlfriend of my 27 years old brother
> feel just incredible and at the same time very strange
>>
>>106960316
I still do.
>>
>>107036132
Sonic the Hedgehog is 15 while his official love interest, Amy Rose, is 12. Although Sonic usually avoids romance stuff in favor of pursuing adventure, he has gone on dates with Amy before.

Amy Rose, although she's 12, is pretty much designed and portrayed as a teenager on Sonic's level, so this leaves me confused as to why Dipper and Wendy's age gap, which was also 12 and 15, was interpreted so wildly differently.
>>
>>107036665
Go away mel you're drunk.
>>
>>107036341
Happened to me once. It was cute but obviously nothing was gonna happen

>>107019426
This is enough to tempt me to finally check out Gravity Falls even if I heard it falls apart in the second season
>>
>>107037993
>Sonic
Begone from this place. It's already cancer. We don't need it to be stage 4 brain cancer.
>>
Man I wish a girl of any age would pee on my penis
>>
>>107035988
That's a pretty wrong fucking opinion anon.

>desu
tumblr too
>>
>>107031228
Everything. Even themselves
>>
>>107036132
No, it’s just as cute in my opinion.
>>
>>107027139
>>107035781
This
>>
>>107011777
how can i get a girl like that without looking like a walking corpse
>>
>>107033702
What's she gonna do with that buzzsaw?
>>
>>107033702
It’s canon that Jenny has nudie movies of Tuck and she’s shown them to his friends.
>>
>tfw too old to be gently and lovingly raped by a qt older girl
It's not fair bros
>>
>>107040734
Scrub his back. The boy is filthy.
>>
>>107037993
>forgetting that she's actually 5 with an older girls body
>>
File: okay saitama.png (9 KB, 226x223)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>107029715
That was weird. I wonder what happened to the doll afterwards
>>
File: cucked.png (271 KB, 794x538)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>It will never be canon.

It hurts so much anons.
>>
File: amalgokiss.png (374 KB, 581x389)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>107029715
>>107036710
>>107042643
>I wonder what happened to the doll afterwards
"What shop did you return it to? My classmate has a birthday, I think she'd like it."
>>
>>107040356
Dont be necrophile in post-apocalyptic zombie world...aaand you got that
>>
File: 1547343225218.jpg (134 KB, 951x800)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>107043758
Who needs canon? Imagination triumphs over all.
>>
File: 1440279900379.jpg (31 KB, 415x692)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>107044559
Still, there's something to be said for the joy of seeing imagination and reality passionately embrace each other.

Or so I imagine.
>>
>>107044559
>Imagination triumphs over all.
This
>>
File: God.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>107004027
KEEP GOING I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS
>>
>>107027139
>download link expired
>>
>>106960298
it's a common trope because many boys find an older woman whom they develop a crush for and those women sometimes find the attention cute and respond with mild flirting
as someone who had irl /ss/ experiences and went to a lot of group therapies with men who had similar experiences, though, I can tell you that it's never as fun as you think
in the majority of cases, you just get used and discarded by a pedophile and want to kill yourself
>>
File: shrug.png (9 KB, 500x500)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>107027139
>>107045998
Worked fine for me just now...
>>
Just a matter of waiting.
>>
File: 1554248240125.jpg (251 KB, 500x578)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>107045754
>>107044559

Indulging in ships like this is the only way for me to feel whole anymore. When the show decided its main character was better off a single background punching bag, at least.
>>
File: 1338772131608.gif (2.73 MB, 267x180)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>107008207
>>107036762
>Tfw huge fetish for actual, genuine hardcore reverse rape
>Most "reverse rape" is gfemdom with rough handjobs and similar boring shit
>End up having to resort to written smut/fanfiction to get my fix
>Most of the good ones take forever to update
>Resort to writing my own shit
Is this it?
Is this what being insane feels like?
>>
File: 1554778657965.jpg (51 KB, 285x400)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>107047305
Be the change you want to see in the world, I guess.
>>
>>107027139
not to shit on you anons that like this, or even the guy's past work, if there's any, but that was shit
and people are creaming themselves over this?
>>
>>107047401
All forms of /ss/ with giant dicks are automatically shit.
>>
>>106960316
Me, though I'm in the minority. The only older women I'd interacted with when I was a kid were grumpy middle aged women, and my brother's druggie girl friends. Girls my own age looked like angels in comparison, and always being pushed around by older kids, I felt powerful when younger girls looked to me for help.
I'm pretty sure I'll end up settling down with a young 20 something when I'm in my 40s.
>>
>>107047500
>and my brother's druggie girl friends.
Hot
>>
File: nice 1.gif (1.33 MB, 2326x1599)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>106960298
>>
>>107046066
Describe an experience and the subsequent fallout, not necessarily yours
>>
File: 1513821383654.png (141 KB, 687x692)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>107047012
>>107045754
That is fair.

Some times I wish I could create my own spin on it, but I haven't had motivation to write anything in years
>>
>>107048447
That image is basically the entirety of the dialogue used by characters to "support" finn throughout the entire show after he finished basically solving all their problems and fixing their emotional fuck ups. It hurts.
>>
File: virgin chad shotas.png (416 KB, 1443x617)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>shotafags
You incels won't even get your wizard powers.
>>
>>107049763
>You incels won't even get your wizard powers.
I'd rather be skinny and young than fat and old :^)
>>
>>107049763
Thank you anon, very cool.
>>
>>107011099
Seriously does anyone have the full version of EVERY ONE of the petit Paul comics. The imgur album I had of them dissapeared a while back and I havent found them since
>>
File: petit paul fait du judo.jpg (107 KB, 1131x1596)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>107049935
>Seriously does anyone have the full version of EVERY ONE of the petit Paul comics
Here you go, kiddo.

http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/Mra4z4ns/file.html
>>
>>107050046
Thanks a million man. Been looking for these forever
>>
>>107050046
Btw is there a MEGA or an album for this so I can view it on my phone? If not ill just use my laptop
>>
File: p133.jpg (48 KB, 848x589)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>107050297
>Btw is there an album for this so I can view it on my phone?

http://calameo-download.tiny-tools.com/print.php?doc_id=000490875bf362e96cb20
>>
File: shota.gif (1.13 MB, 400x225)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
Hey, someone posted this in another thread. Does anyone know the sauce?
>>
>>107050601
Thanks
>>
>>107050786
>Does anyone know the sauce?
Emma: A Victorian Romance
>>
>>107050786
bump
>>
File: Good job.gif (212 KB, 320x269)
212 KB
212 KB GIF
>>107050601
>>107050046
>Someone asks for full series
>Anon delivers
>Someone else wanted a viewable option for mobile
>Anon delivers
Our man anon
>>
>>107050917
Thank you.
>>
File: 1548112547547.png (152 KB, 480x360)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>107050931
It's always nice to help those in need.
>>
>>107009859
is this from the new shazam movie?
>>
>>106980165
Nice
>>
File: lovenectar.jpg (30 KB, 680x383)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
please give me shota bf
>>
>>107052190
Is there a kindergarten near you?
>>
>>106960298
Is nice so that's why.
>>
File: 1.png (382 KB, 842x1201)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>107052462
Things that never happened: the post
>>
>Posts relating about female pedophilic abusers are deleted
Gee, didn't know this site was run by fem pedos
>>
>>107052887
>Obvious bait gets deleted
It's a wonder.
>>
File: 1455744964629.jpg (119 KB, 607x428)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>107052887
>>
>>106960754
>>
File: 1535159470873.jpg (260 KB, 1280x964)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>107049763
>>
>>107052956
Souse pleazzzeee
>>
>>107043758
It will be canon in our hearts
>>
>>107031343
>>107031187
How the hell did you ntr yourself as a kid.
>>
>>106960754
I was raped when I was 9 by my brother's girlfriend, and then her mother. Its led to alot of mental issues and has ruined several relationships. Women are problematic.
>>
File: 1441251041098.png (513 KB, 719x689)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>106960298
can we finally ban frankieposters?
>>/p/edo
>>/a/
>>
>>107054822
Once we ban loonietunes posters.
>> /trash/
>> /a/
>> /mu/
>>
>>106971513
And now you are confined to 4chan to the surprise of no-one.
>>
>>107053064
That's sad, man
>>
File: 1532470665130.jpg (154 KB, 600x776)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>107005818
>>
File: 1527702837276.gif (594 KB, 200x200)
594 KB
594 KB GIF
>>107027139
Dat Janitor
>>
>>107028728
I think it depends on how pervy you were as a kid.

I was.
I think there was a documentary where a dude was raped and it scared him for life.
>>
>>107052449
Why is canonically sticc Vicky fat in here?
>>
File: lewdman.jpg (90 KB, 766x271)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Lastman
>>
>>107054822
The capeshit fad is coming to an end. Soon /co/ will be back to hot redheads and the little boys they molest.
>>
File: 465465765.png (869 KB, 1259x913)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
This is the Spongebob and Squidward relationship done right
>>
>>107053577
I believe that scene is from 'That's My Boy'
>>
>>107021857
S-Source?
>>
>>107021857
please don't bully david
>>
>>107021857
>>107058725
Artist unknown, but the characters are from Hilda.
>>
File: 1440777967330.jpg (513 KB, 2000x977)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>
>>107060747
The artist goes by "narcoloco" on Pixiv (previously known as "atomic bomb", and is also known by "tapset" on Rule 34 paheal.
>>
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIu0fJCXoAEyOby.jpg:orig
>>
File: 1278892918576.png (594 KB, 1870x1169)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>107057081
A thiccened Vicky can be good for giving Timmy confused boners, but I think in this case it's just lousy art.
>>
>>106979038
>Tumblr nose.
Ruined.
>>
File: 1455590491599.jpg (86 KB, 500x647)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
>>107064525
>>
>>107062909
Agreed.
>>
>>107059652
Pls bully David
t.
>>
>>107054065
Sounds pretty hot.
>>
>>107067080
does anyone know where to find this guy since he deleted his pixiv?
>>
>>107067269
I hear he killed himself because South Korea is an absolute shithole when it comes to smut artists.
>>
>>107067284
Well, there's always paheal, then.
>>
File: godch-iggy luan.jpg (128 KB, 1200x1582)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>107067284
This was apparently the last picture he ever drew as a request. Can't read Korean, but someone on the TLH booru translated it as "Goodbye, world". Oh, and the requester never heard from him again. So it doesn't look good.

A less sad possibility is that he was conscripted into the military which is mandatory in South Korea, so it might not be a final goodbye.
>>
>>107067431
I just hope he means it metaphorically, as in "goodbye pre-army life"
>>
>>106960298
Most animators base their shows on personal experiences or things they wished they had in their life, hence >>106960316.
>>
File: wenDipReunion_by_junryou.jpg (224 KB, 1000x1000)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
>>107047305
Explain that one to me.
>fetish for reverse hardcore rape
>sexualizing the concept of being fucked when you actually really don't want sex
Isn't that self-defeating? Do you have to get in the mood to not be in the mood?
>>
>>107069583
I think he means in a situation that's fictitious or doesn't involve him. As in, the rape of someone who clearly does NOT fetishize it.
>>
>>107044559
>>107045754
>>106967307
>>107048447

I need more quality stuff like this. Where do you find all these?

>>107055851
This is just kinda cute and funny
>>
>>107070044
>>107069583
What a fucking nightmare it is to have a fetish about not wanting to have sex
>>
>>107020086
anon when you really feel lonliness....even negative social interaction is a relief of sorts
>>107070231
Its not just about that anon, its about being desired, to such an extent that even if you were to, in a lapse of misjudgement, spurn advances made toward you, that the woman takes your body from you. That which you havent used in a long time if ever before. Thats why we want it. We dont want the rape itself. We want the sheer level of attention and affection it could potentially bring
>>
>>107057081
>Why is canonically sticc Vicky fat in here?
well it's canon that Vicky is going to be Thicc by the time she's 18, so this could be after she finally blossomed fully into womanhood

it's outside of the /ss/ discussion here, but I'd love to see someone do some stuff involving a thicc 22 year old Vicky and a 16 year old Timmy who's reached Gah levels of hunkiness

>>107033654
>>107033702
reminds me of that idea we had a while ago about XJ-8 deciding to make Tuck her boyfriend after Jenny suggested she should try out romance

>>107031436
never enough shota muscle content
>>
>>106993190
Especially when they're using an EZPZ video as a source.
>>
>>106960298
because mommy girlfriends are the best thing ever they will cook you soup and tuck you in bed
>>
>>107070231
I don't see how, seems about the same as any other weird fetish.
>>
>>107059652
David is made for bulli
>>
>>107034899
Instant Message
>>
My wife used to bully me in high school. I was a freshman and she was a senior. I was a really short kid, I didn’t hit puberty until sophomore year, after which I grew really fast. Anywho, she was a total bitch and I hated her. I was relieved to never have to see her again the following year.

I somehow reconnected with her during end of college (I was 21 I think?). We end up hitting it off really well. I lose my virginity to her, and we’ve been together happily for 15 years.

I feel like she groomed me lol
>>
File: boner.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>106983900

Because the Joker tricked him.
>>
>>107031570
Well the implication is that Haruko felt the same way about Naota, hence actually being suprised by his confession despite literally nothing else doing this.

Really, Haruko herself is a child, and Naota is the one growing up past her.

She knows it, so she retracts her offer.

Though the manga is way sadder, since she all but confesses the same feelings for him, leaving behind her moped so that he can follow her.

Only its fucking strong as shit, and he breaks his nails trying to hold onto it, with the final shots showing him trying again and again.
>>
>>107064525
I desire more /ss/ cuddling.
>>
File: salem x oscar.png (1.41 MB, 1280x1600)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Is it still /ss/ because the boy is the latest reincarnation of her ex-husband?
>>
>>107073972
One aspect is /ss/. Well he is in the body of a little boy but the mind that's still farmboy might still remain a kid
>>
>>107055851
hey an excuse to post this
>>
>>106979157
Leave with your cursed image
>>
>>107057791
based
>>
>>107029715
Poor kid and doll getting cucked by well meaning grandma.
This seems like a good lesson in not acting unhappy even if you get a gift that sucks because you never know, it might be a hot chick that wants to fuck you.
>>
File: wenDipSpoon.png (95 KB, 490x570)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>107064525
>>107073640
>more /ss/ cuddling.
>>
File: 1554078514109.jpg (389 KB, 679x999)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
why is redhead x shota so prominent?
>>
>>107074478
Redheads are statistically more pedophillic
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.12 MB, 1162x1318)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>107074478
>>
>>107029715
fuck
>>
>>106994037

>Cursed /co/ image thread
>>
>>107035188
>cared more about video games, TV shows, and junkfood
Add drawing in there and you're basically me.
>>
>>107009356
Yeah, clearly some fetishy stuff going on there but ain’t nothing wrong with that
>>
>>107075073
This
>>
>>107072816
Awww
>>
>>107030367
does this guy still do work?
>>
File: 1534307666718.gif (2.8 MB, 540x282)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB GIF
>>107072816
High school turn savage kids into savaged teens, but anytime after is the best time for change. I'm glad it changed for the best for you.
>>
>>107072816
>married an older woman
gross and low effort, they are there for practice catch and release.
>>
>>106967307
>>107048447
anyone have these pics in larger size?
>>
>>107074478
The lack of feeder Mac is wack, jack.
>>
File: 1493375823232.gif (2.44 MB, 348x287)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB GIF
>>107050786
>they animated Emma

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED!?
>>
>>107077034
How can one man be so wrong?
>>
>>107077034
This. Wendy is for blowing his socks off and showing him the ropes before she grows up to be a mountain-dwelling monster slayer, marries a literal caveman, has 18 monster-slaying Conan Lumberjack kids and lives happily ever after.

I'm sure they'll always be close friends, but Dipper needs to grow up and heal Pacifica eventually.
>>
File: thanos yell.png (249 KB, 639x734)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>remember being in like 5th grade or something
>my elder sister was in 8th and being around her would always have me be around her friends
>this one time her friend who would always be touchy feely with me tried to see if i could carry her bridal style
>i did but barely and she brushed my hair behind my ear and ran her finger along my jaw line and said "aw anon youre so strong!"
I still remember it, I still think about it
I would commit war crimes in that pussy today
>>
File: 1411993377486.jpg (32 KB, 247x353)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>107078437
>>
>>107078437
>Not wanting to fuck a mountain dwelling monster slayer and making her into the broodmother for a warrior clan.
>>
No one cares about female pedos. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: cute.png (214 KB, 480x460)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>107079076
Good
>>
>>107031094
Probably just supposed to be a funny awkward scene. I don't like when people get that touchy with me either.
>>
>>107077034
3 years lol. Only seems a lot older in high school
>>
File: a5b.png (275 KB, 1362x915)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>107074542
Are you implying something?
>>
>>107078901
This. Not wanting to is the definition of low test
>>
>>107079710
See>>107009356
>>
>>107078901
>>107079725
Exactly. With Wendy, /ss/ is merely the precursor to full /ss/nu-/ss/nu.
>>
>>107080588
He was asking why redhead x shota was prominent and you said because of Lauren Faust. That's a bit sinister
>>
>>107052956
Oh hey his algebra is right
>>
>>107074127
Is it safe to post her now?
>>
>>107081498
I mean a lot of animators secretly or not so secretly have a thing for her.
>>
Anyone here has found new /ss/ fuel in your /co/ntent?
>>
>>107081736
I made a comic based on the Welsh Arthurian tale Chlwich and Olwen that's served as all right /ss/ fuel.
The Chlwich character is somewhere from 7 to 12 at the begining of the tale and meets Olwen about a year later and she's both a giants daughter and at least 24 years old, as Chlwich's 23 cousins died lusting after her. Unfortunately the rest of the tale doesnt feature the two character interacting after a breif meeting where they hit it off.
And there isn't a real adaptation anywhere, so my comic lewds are all there is to it.
>>
>>107082013
post it
>>
>>107082013
I wanna see.
>>
File: wendyHiPacifica.png (587 KB, 707x1000)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>
>>107081736
There was that stuff with Nova and Kaldera in the last Champions issue.
>>
>>107083479
She could fake his death and keep him as a pet or something.
>>
>>
>>107084650
I sorta remember this
>>
>>106960298
idunno but i vividly have a memory of myself at an elementary age being molested by a teenage girl and ever since ive been into specifically trailer trash mommy girlfriends
>>
>>107061378
>Mandoming older girls
Yes, this the only acceptable /SS/
>>
>>106960298
audience self-insert + fanservice
>>
>>107061378
>that hilda comic he did

My sides escaped into orbit that day, and did not return
>>
>>106976633
>natural legs on the lumberjack girl
finally a man of actual taste
>>
>>107029715
Fuck, had a Lara Croft statue back then and I always fantasized about this.
>>
File: foxtrot ss.gif (94 KB, 600x1142)
94 KB
94 KB GIF
>>107088865
Some boys didn't need a statue.
>>
File: ghostShaggers.png (2.94 MB, 1867x900)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>106976633
>>107088442
It seemed appropriate for the reference.
>>
File: 1554698946565.png (346 KB, 1228x1453)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>106960298
Because it's the greatest shit.
Also this >>106960316
>>
Aside from the /ss/ posting, here's a real answer:

>Most cartoons with a self-insert male protagonist feature an older mentor character
>Older male mentors are seen as a tired and outdated trope a la Leave it to Beaver
>Strong female characters in kids cartoons become popular in the 90s
>Cartoon creators are still mostly male and feel uncomfortable writing a female protagonist, so the strong female character is relegated to a side character role
>The idea of an older male mentor for a younger girl is (unfairly) seen as predatory/patronizing
I have to say as a young girl these characters put a lot of pressure on me. I didn't feel ready to be a mentor yet and I would like to see more cartoons with a female protagonist who is fallable and imperfect and maybe even guided by an older male. Braceface did this pretty well despite being a mediocre and forgettable show.
>>
>>107083479
She doesn't seem much older than him but I still endorse it
>>
>>107081736
>still no Atoma content
Its public domain, come the fuck on!
>>
>>107084650
>Tfw Wendy jumped back in time and used a memory erasing spell on the king to convince him she was his daughter, just to get with Dipper
Headcanon is best canon



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.