[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: BTAS_Gordon.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Is he bad at his job?
>>
>>106443220
Nah; does what he can with the resources he's got against the scope of threats he's facing. You could call him complacent in some adaptations though.

Also how difficult is to get somebody raped anyway?
>>
File: Rape.jpg (59 KB, 800x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>106443220
Well, it'd be a lot easier if Batman would actually strike fear into the hearts of criminals rather than drain Gotham's budget by putting them in Blackgate prison's hospital!
>>
>>106443315
>strike _____ into the _______ of criminals
>>
>>106443220
He's good at clearing out the corruption in the GCPD when promoted. Just as organized crime was on its last legs, super criminals supplanted the mob as the prominent threat.
>>
File: Rape3.jpg (45 KB, 640x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>106443330
Don't you judge me! Do you know how much it costs just to keep the scum in Blackgate fed and clothed, much less treat every broken bone in their body? My budget, thanks to Batman's need to turn every goon he comes across into a sack of bone gravel, has more cuts than Victor Zsasz's scrotum!

I've done the math. Anal stitches and group therapy are much less expensive in the long run.
>>
>>106443523
Commissh, what about the payouts from them police brutality suits? They'll clean us out!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>106443240
he keeps asking the wrong person to do the job
>>
>>106443220
He's fine. Honestly Arkham Asylum is the real cause of the shitshow that is Gotham
>>
File: Rape2.jpg (38 KB, 640x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>106443630
We're not culpable for the actions of Batman, Bullock. You should know that. The problem is every time he puts anyone in traction, the state is legally required to treat them in the prison's hospital. Besides, with the amount of ass rape going on already, it'd be cutting out the middle-man.
>>106443650
We both know asking that girl to do the raping would cause neckbeard crime rates to sky-rocket. Besides, pretty sure she's underage.
>>
File: Gordon and cops.png (1.39 MB, 1440x1080)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Gotham is just really really shit.
>>
File: 03a-interrogation.png (360 KB, 704x573)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>106443684
Undercover cops are confrim the reports of Copplepot, Riddler, and Black Mask hiring assassins and mystics to quote "slam dunk that pasty ass clown into Hell". Sounds like Beezaublub will be doing the Bat's work for us.
>>
>>106443220
I don't like how some mediums have him completely dependent on the Batfamily.
>>
>>106443652
This, seriously. How does Bruce constantly get blamed, but Arkham is allowed to exist as a monument to incompetency?
>>
>>106443925
Doesn't WayneTech provide alot of funding and gear for Arkham? I'd figure Bruce threatening to cut funding for the institution would get its act together.
>>
He's great at his job. Gotham would be even more of a dumpster fire if he weren't there. But he's not Batman. You put the best cop up against the lamest supervillain, and they're still a supervillain. He could maybe get Riddler or TwoFace or Penguin on his own. Probably not Joker. Anyone else is a hard no.
>>
>>106443220
On paper he's pretty good, he's got a crew of relatively clean cops in a very difficult city.

On the other hand I think the people of the city would understand if some of the costumed killers got killed "resisting arrest"
>>
>>106443925
I'm more worried about the courts that keep putting villains there instead of sending them to a competent facility elsewhere in the country.
>>
>>106443220
He lets a rich person beat up all the poor mentally ill people in the city. He is pretty bad at his job.
>>
File: these guys.jpg (21 KB, 480x288)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Cartoon GCPD seemed functionally competent, but movie GCPD were worthless. I think it's mostly due to them having to show up after Batman's done his thing and do some actual work. In the movies, the bad guys often ended up dead.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.