[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: rileyrant.jpg (24 KB, 358x325)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
I wonder if Aaron McGruder feels justified due to recent events? Remember, this episode was 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNGC6tXnbM

>"What the hell is wrong with you people? Every famous nigga that gets arrested isn't Nelson Mandela!"
>>
>>105243174
McGruder's a racist cunt.
>>
>>105243174
McGruder was always right about pretty much everything. And it sucks that his movie got canned and he's essentially blacklisted because he fucked with BET.
>>
>>105243421
>And it sucks that his movie got canned and he's essentially blacklisted because he fucked with BET.
What's the story here?
>>
>>105243446
/co/ likes to use the word "blacklisted" as much as humanly possible
>>
>>105243446
Did you not see the BET episode of boondocks? It's scathing as fuck.
>>
>>105243421
Go to bed, McGruder

>>105243446
Aaron McGruder is a racist cunt. The story is he has a ridiculous standard for what counts as "black" which basically disqualifies anyone besides himself. He dislikes BET for the same reason your 70 year old grandmother dislikes that dang rock music.
>>
>>105243347
There's that buzzword
>>
>>105243446
He wanted to write and direct a remake of Birth of a Nation with Reginald Hudlin about St. Louis seceding from the US and renaming itself Blackland, but there was, uh, zero chance anyone in Hollywood was going to finance it, even if it was a satire. So they released it as a book that kind of bombed.

He's always head that BET was terrible for the black community, and the episode was so edgy that it was banned. The president of BET has her hands in a lot of pots (she's on the board for Twitter, works for Viacom obvs), so the fact that he went after her personally means he's pretty much done.
>>
>>105243552
I bet you think Shaun King is black
>>
>>105243552
lolno
>>
>>105243479
Yeah but I didn't know that blacklisted him

>>105243565
Interesting
>>
>>105243174
Never really looked into the behind the scenes of Boondocks, how much can solely be pinned on McGruder's mantle as being his brainchild? All of it? Because it seems like a team of writers riffing more than anything.
>>
>>105243600
There are a slew of new allegations about R. Kelly's sexual misconduct that have come forward recently in a documentary called Surviving R. Kelly.

So to answer your question, no. About as far away from no as you can possibly get.
>>
>>105243421
>>105243446
>>105243479
>>105243565

McGruder going after BET is all cringy a target as all those lame Limp Bizkit or Nickelback jokes that used to be in vogue. It also made white people thing BET is some all-consuming cult that all black people watch or something. shit hasn't been relevant since 2005, might as well just go after World Star Hip Hop.
>>
>>105243655
So you agree that McGruder was in the right?
>>
>>105243600
R. Kelly stuff blew the fuck up recently
>>
>>105243643
Considering the last season was made without him and was very much noticeably different and badly written, his contributions were signifigant.
>>
>>105243561
>>105243577
>>105243586
>t. McGruder

Whine all you want, the guy's a certifiable fuckwit, and a racist piece of shit besides.
>>
>>105243669
To be fair, I agree with him a little bit.

I don't know how it is now but at the time, BET was like all the stereotypes with none of the good
>>
>>105243643
There are 4 seasons of Boondocks. Aaron left in S3. Everybody who watches the show can tell that S4 is not only complete shit but just feels like a different show entirely.

So yeah I'd say he was notable
>>
>>105243694
As in lack of a voice, not as in helming the project.
>>
>>105243643
McGruder only had nigh-full creative control for S3. His comic was iconic in a way that's hard to convey - he and Jon Stewart/Steven Colbert are possibly the only reason the American left survived the Bush years with any amount of morale - but he wasn't quite as good at writing for TV. The S1 and S2 writers turned his eye for topical satire into something that could comment broadly on American culture.
>>
File: dab444.png (396 KB, 479x539)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>105243565
>they released it as a book that kind of bombed.
>>
File: TB-06-06-1999.jpg (80 KB, 600x293)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>105243552
I, too, call people I don't know "racist cunts" by the satirical comics they make where the unsympathetic mouthpiece says something unsympathetic. Dave Chapelle is the most racist black person in history, didn't you see Chapelle's Show?
>>
>>105243771
Kind of but it was a comic book. I think it was just missing too much of what people expected from him. It was also basically just storyboards for the movie, so it was something that was never meant to be seen as a finished product, particularly in the medium it was released as. It actually could have been a pretty good movie (or at least The Spook Who Sat By The Door-tier).
>>
>>105243552
Damn, people actually defend BET on /co/, not expecting that shit.
>>
>>105243807
I'm sorry that you do, you sound like an idiot.

I call people racist cunts when they say racist things in public, like saying Barack Obama isn't really a black guy. You know, based on things people actually say and do, not on whatever overrated comic strips they may or may not have made.

Good luck with that problem of yours. Sounds tough.
>>
>>105243824
Is saying that McGruder has the mindset of a 70 year old grandmother when it comes to race the same as defending BET?
>>
>>105243655
>>105243692
Than doesn't that just prove McGruder's take correct?
Why would he he feel guilty over what he said in 2005?
>>
>>105243853
He's as much a black guy as he is a white guy
>>
>>105243853
But he's not black, he's mulatto? Or is this one drop rule?
>>
>>105243853
>like saying Barack Obama isn't really a black guy.
He's as much a black guy as he is a white guy.
>>
>>105243853
>I listen to people's words, and not the context behind them nor the explanation of their words
Why can't MacGruber have an opinion on the technical definition of a black American versus a black immigrant? Why does his opinion that Obama does not speak for him as a black American man mean he is a racist asshole? Why am I the idiot for thinking critically about what somebody says instead of taking it at face value and basing my worldview on non-contextualized comments I read to rationalize my hatred of a known satirist? Why can't an artist's work speak for their views on society?
>>
>>105243949
By that definition most black people in the U.S. are multiracial as hell, same with whites, so is nobody in the U.S. really just one thing if one drop rule applies?
>>
>>105243926
>>105243940
>>105243949
Again, not disproving my point that McGruder has an antiquated and frankly racist POV on what "black" means.

In other words, he's a racist cunt.
>>
>>105243853
Im ignorant on the matter, can you show me instances of this guy being racist, and to which race
>>
>>105243878
>Why would he he feel guilty over what he said in 2005?
Guilty? Did you read the OP? I said "justified"
>>
This could use a new season, too bad it would probably suck
>>
>>105243940
>>105243926
His mentality is weirder. It's less hes mulatto and more hes African. So he doesn't have a mindset of "I'm descended from slaves" holding him back.
>>
>>105243983
Why can't we criticize artists and the racism they parade as satire? Why does his opinion that Obama isn't a "real" black person not deserve scrutiny? Why do you believe you're thinking critically when you're blindly labeling every word coming out of McGruber's mouth satire?
>>
>>105243853
>I can read people's minds and pretend like it's something they actually said.
>>
>>105243987
This is unironically true. Race is pretty dumb and superficial.
>>
>>105244026
>I hate thinking, cartoon man make Ruckus-funny-thing, cartoon man say Bush-bad-thing. Cartoon man good.
>>
>>105243987
Well, yeah, that rule was made to disenfranchise any mixed person. But I like pointing out the irony that "Barack Obama is black," despite being mulatto. Almost as funny as reminding people that, "Bill Clinton was the first black president."
>>
>>105244045
>Cartoon man make cartoons that say mean things. That makes me sad. Cartoon man should be punished.
>>
>>105244024
Of course you can criticize a satirist's work and take their words and works as a reflection of their biases. You're not doing that, though: you're just dismissing a man's views on principle. It deserves scrutiny, and I gave it scrutiny and thought it was an opinion I don't share, but not one I feel is racist, much less racist enough to deserve your level of hatred. Being a satirist doesn't make a man immune from criticism, but it does mean you can't take every word from their mouth as reflective of their worldview without scrutiny.
You're pushing an agenda based on one comment.
>>
>>105243989
And you have yet to prove that he is a "racist cunt".
>>
>>105244137
He needs to pull the "I'm black" card at this point. It's the trump card for his ace-high straight argument.
>>
>>105244130
Boondocks (tv) is racist as fuck, though. It's also real as fuck, and funny as fuck.
>>
>>105244170
How is that being racist? You are grasping.
>>
>>105244130
It's not just one comment. Aaron McGruder is a textbook Afrocentrist - he literally believes that only African blacks are "real" blacks. His entire cartoon and comic strip creates classes of good blacks and bad blacks, the good blacks represented by the Afrocentrist Separatist Huey and the bad blacks represented by the more American style Riley.

The guy satirizes nothing - he flat out paints his worldview on the screen. He dislikes black people. He considers himself a better type of black person. He is, by definition, a racist.
>>
>>105244137
Oh, you're one of those power+privilege fuckwits. Reddit's that way.
>>
>>105244218
No, you are just idiot. How is pulling the black card being racist? Maybe you need to go back first fag.
>>
>>105244200
That doesn't make sense, it would make him more of an elitist black person than racists would it not anon? If he hated blacks in their entirety then I could see him as a racists, but what he is doing is no different than lighter skin blacks who belittle darker skin blacks, they aren't racists are they?
>>
>>105244200
Give an example instead of conjecture.
>>
>>105244200
What? If anything, most of it is a parody of ignorant hood-nigga culture, which I think every self-respecting person is above. Don't you remember the nigger moment episode?
>>
>>105244267
>Belittling someone because their skin color is different from yours.

>Black people can't be racist.

Reddit's that way, dude.
>>
>>105243940
One drop rule. Also he spent a lot of time community organizing in Chicago, and felt a kinship with the people there. He wasn't joking with his Trayvon comment, he legit considers himself black.
>>
>>105244270
Watch the show and make your own opinion.
>>
>>105243987
One drop rule only applied to black blood.
>>
>>105244313
Bro I know blacks can be racists what i'm saying is that in other to be racists you have to see one race completely superior to another, which according to that guys response it isn't what is happening. Seeing one CULTURE better than another isn't racism.
>>
>>105244200
None of this is actually represented in the show.
>>
>>105244372
>One CULTURE comprised of pure African blacks completely separated from impure blacks isn't racist.

Dude, stop.
>>
>>105243565
>He wanted to write and direct a remake of Birth of a Nation with Reginald Hudlin about St. Louis seceding from the US and renaming itself Blackland, but there was, uh, zero chance anyone in Hollywood was going to finance it, even if it was a satire. So they released it as a book that kind of bombed.
[citation needed]

I can't find anything about a book for Black America nor a cancellation
>>
>>105244200
I don't think you know what the word racist means
>>
>>105244402
>defending hoodrat gangster culture
Lmao
>>
>>105244372
The fuck kind of double hair splitting is this? If someone says that inner city black culture is disgustingly self-destructive you're a racist. If somebody says that blacks are physically different from whites or asians or whathaveyou, you're a racist. But if a black guy does both at the same time, he's not a racist because he's black?
Horse. Shit.
>>
>>105244313
Blacks can be bigoted but not racist. Or, rather, they can be bigoted against white people but only racist against themselves. Racism is about power structures. Bigotry can be really destructive on an individual level and, yeah, black people are perfectly capable of it, but black people can't, say, move into a white neighborhood and cause an increase in the number of white arrests.
>>
>>105244407
>Here comes the airplane, vroooooom
https://www.amazon.com/Birth-Nation-Comic-Aaron-McGruder/dp/1400083168
>>
>>105243810
Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Amazon is still producing Black America
>>
>>105244443
>blacks can't be racist
Yikes
>>
>>105244443
>bigotry about race isn't racism
Hello 1984! You're 35 years late, but be sure to stick around!
>>
>>105244443
Ah, here we go. The power and privilege racist.

Racism is not a power structure, it is a belief system. You empower racists by semantic masturbation, nothing more. Consider suicide.
>>
>>105244443
Racism has nothing to do with power structures you tumblr retard
>>
>>105244475
That came out in 2004, the show was announced two years ago
https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/boondocks-creator-preps-alt-history-drama-black-america-253446/
https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-civil-war-history-tv-drama-black-america-20170801-story.html
>>
>>105244433
>>105244402

So I just want to know one thing and answer just answer me this, if French person fucking hate Swedes and sees them as scum is he racists?

>>105244431

My thing is that this guy's IQ is low that he can't tell the difference between race and culture
>>
>caring about racism on 4chan

There's a reason why people make bait to trigger people into screaming /pol/ or /co/umblr. The sooner people stop replying and moving on the less bullshit there'll be.
>>
>>105244545
Yes.

He is a literal racist. French and Swedish people are actually of different races. They have different ethnic backgrounds. There is no single, monolithic "white" race.

Holy god, man. Before insulting someone about IQ be sure you have enough of your own to justify it.
>>
>>105244545
Yes. Were Tutsis and Hutus not racist because they were both sub-saharan black?
>>
>>105244491
>>105244502
>>105244509
>>105244510
Wow, right on cue.

Semantic bullshit aside, whatever you consider black "racism" is not the same as white "racism." That's the point of trying to use different names for it. Otherwise you get confusion where systematic disenfranchisement (including institutionalized kidnapping and torture, deprivation of basic civic rights, and a lower life expectancy) is put on the same level as Dayvon Smoot calling you a cracker and knocking you on your ass once in 10th grade.
>>
>>105244529
Oh, okay. So they're completely different projects.
>>
File: comblr.gif (877 KB, 375x304)
877 KB
877 KB GIF
>>105243853
>>
>>105244634
I just want you to know that I'm laughing at you hysterically
>>
>>105244634
>Black racism is not the same as white racism
But it is.

A forest fire is not the same as a house fire. We don't use different definitions of "fire" for them, and we certainly don't teach people that the fires they set aren't actually fires because other, bigger fires exist.

Fuck you and fuck your semantic bullshit. Empowering racism is never ok.
>>
>>105244357
>Stil can't give one example
Okay so you have no point. Glad we both came to this conclusion.
>>
>>105244652
Slow your roll, Cletus.
>>
>>105244677
>I can't read
I'm sorry, that's got to be tough. Cartoons would be more your speed. Try watching it.
>>
>>105244634
Right, that's why we call one "systemic" or "Institutional" racism, since it deals with racism in systems and institutions and the other just racism.

White people don't have a monopoly on power systems, and oddly, calling those "white" racism is itself racist, since it implies that blacks cannot implement systems.
>>
>>105244587
How is he a literal racist you have yet to give any real evidence beside you spewing garbage, you fuckwit.
>>
>>105244634
Can't tell if brainwashed or retarded. So some racism is okay, and others aren't? That's why you have to make a distinction? Because bigotry based on race isn't racism if you can justify it? I'm sure skinheads could spin retarded circular logic as to why they're justified, but so can the black prison nation of Islam. Your metrics are dildos.

You know Chinese immigrants take on Christian names for business purposes, and aren't called Tayquaan-do. They don't bitch about racism if they don't get hired with a rap sheet of multiple priors either. It's not because of racism, but because they're not fucking retarded and cry about disenfranchisement while shitting on their own futures.
>>
>>105244691
t. Brainlet

If you make an accusation you have to present the evidence I can't make your argument first you.
>>
>>105243807
>Logic.jpg
>>
>>105243987
>so is nobody in the U.S. really just one thing if one drop rule applies?
Now you're getting it!
racial separatism is fucking stupid, everyone needs to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>105243989
>on what "black" means.
Do elucidate us on what it "means" to be black
Is a blood ritual involved? Secret handshakes? A special ring?
>>
>>105243997
Shit I must have misread that lol.
>>
>>105244200
Not to mention that he'll paint a picture of different classes of black - light and dark skin, gangstas and educated, Half-ricans and true Afros - but of course still propagates the idea that ALL of them should be united as one front against the evil white man. Same thing happens in many other "satirical" black works, like Dear White People.
>>
>>105244587
Then prove to me that French and Swede are considered a different race

>>105244613
They're 2 different ethnic groups not races,

https://www.jica.go.jp/jica-ri/_archived/event/assets/Column_1.pdf
>>
>>105244634
Young woman detected.
>>
African Americans are the in the top 5 most casually racist people in the world. Asians probably make up the other 4.
>>
>>105244900
Name all five.
>>
>>105243479
is it the one boondocks episode that never aired on tv? if it is, i never saw it because, well, it was never aired on tv
>>
>>105244667
There are drugs for that.

>>105244673
We have categorically different responses to each, and tend to refer to each with the appropriate adjectives, which shows that they are (rightly) considered very different in nature.

>>105244697
>White people don't have a monopoly on power systems
In America, yes, they effectively do.
>And oddly, calling those "white" racism is itself racist, since it implies that blacks cannot implement systems.
No. The unspoken qualification here is "American," as in "white American racism" and so-called "black American racism." It implies that black people cannot implement systemically racist policies and institutions that harm whites on an institutional level in America, which is true, due to a complex set of factors that includes population size, historic disenfranchisement, and the backlash that ensues whenever anything that can be even remotely construed as a black-controlled, black-favoring apparatus is constructed. I suppose it's not a concrete and unchanging truth, but it is nonetheless true in 2019, and before.

>>105244710
>So some racism is okay, and others aren't?
Racism sucks all around. Please stop exemplifying it.
>>
>>105244868
No fucking shit. By being that obtuse, taxonomic classification does not allow for racism between humans. And Irish potato-jumper racism disn't exist between them and nativist WASPs. And black slave owners were on the fucking level, nigga!
>>
>>105244878
I can post my respectably-sized dick if you want me to. I'm doing the whole foreskin restoration thing, might like to have someone rate my progress.
>>
>>105244942
Hey now don't start chimping out, you're IQ might go further into the negatives
>>
>>105244920
Jackie Chan
Japanese
Chinese
Koreans
African Americans
>>
>>105244932
The fuck are you talking about? Blacks historically set up systematic racism in their communities just as whites, and also a lot of whites campaigned against racism against other groups. By the way, asians exist. So do injuns and others. Is the anti-catholic senitment this week from that Honolulu democrat senator and others anti-white racism? Did anti-Irish, anti-Spanish, anti-French, and anti-German racism not exist? Or more importantly, are you a fucking retard who's illiterate of history?
>before you start, I'm not white
>>
>>105244646
Oh, okay. So you're a complete retard.
>>
>>105244997
Sure thing, bud. Pointing out absurdities is too absurd.
>>
>>105244997
you talking about chimping out? I'LL SHOW YOU CHIMPING OUT NIGGA *throws chair*
>>
>>105245040
You can stop now tbhfam.
>>
>>105244932
>We have categorically different responses to each, and tend to refer to each with the appropriate adjectives, which shows that they are (rightly) considered very different in nature.

But we don't redefine the fucking term, dude.

We don't encourage people to set fires in other places because "It's not the same as a forest fire."

We don't tell people that only some people can set fires, and that it's different if we set fires because we, historically, haven't set that many fires.

You're avoiding the point because you're a racist. Stop being a racist.
>>
>>105245030
I already could tell you're nigger, as if the babbling didn't give it away

>>105245053
Must be hard being a brainlet

>>105245058

The correct response, after pretending to care about niggers trying find out who is more a victim between I get bored, I bid you my fine fellow a good night
>>
>>105245030
I'm only doing this one because it'll be fun.
>Blacks historically set up systematic racism in their communities just as whites
lol
>and also a lot of whites campaigned against racism against other groups
This is true. And it's awesome. And it doesn't absolve the institutions that made it necessary for noble individuals and groups to stand up against that racism.
> By the way, asians exist. So do injuns and others.
Yes, they do.
>Is the anti-catholic senitment this week from that Honolulu democrat senator and others anti-white racism?
No, it's anti-Catholic bigotry. Catholicism is not synonymous with whiteness, particularly in America.
>Did anti-Irish, anti-Spanish, anti-French, and anti-German racism not exist?
Of course it did. It was anti-Irish, anti-Spanish, anti-French, and anti-German bigotry, not anti-white. It was not predicated on one's whiteness, but on their Irishness, Spanishness, etc.
>Or more importantly, are you a fucking retard who's illiterate of history?
What's your first language?
>>
>>105245193
>South Africa doesn't exist
>>
>"One thing's for sure, I can't blame this one on white people."
>"....What am I saying, of course I can."

I know that was played up for laughs, but it does remind me of something from the R. Kelly doc that sticks in your craw.

Backstory: in 2017ish, you have parents of an up and coming singer (they all think they can sing,) go to an R. Kelly concert to celebrate dad's birthday, and the 17 year old daughter gets pulled up on stage and then asked backstage. Kelly shows interest in her, and naturally the parents think he can make her a star (and them a ton of money surely.) They, like several others who willingly joined his cult of personality post-pee tape, say he was found not guilty so they thought it was fine. And dad puffs up his chest saying he'll be with his daughter at all times, so again, it'll be fine. Fast forward a week or two, the daughter's already meeting him in secret in a hotel. And when the parents head there furious, she tells them they're blowing her shot and "threatens" them, so they have no choice but to go along with it. Well, now she's 18 and supposedly one of his sex cult slaves and they haven't seen in her in months.

Point being, at a random point in the middle of the final episode, this father, who acted all hard and said he'd protect his daughter, starts whining about how if she were Caucasian, nobody would stand for this, there would be cops busting down the door, and R. Kelly would be in prison right now, etc. But because she's black, nobody cares. A couple other interviewees wax on about how society treats black girls the worst and white people need to step up and blah blah blah.

And it took me aback because the whole documentary they pepper in the notion that the black community has worshiped and protected R. Kelly this entire time and enabled him to do these things for so long, and in fact jump right back into it after that random bit of race baiting. And it's true after all, white people aren't protecting R. Kelly.
>>
>>105245193
I'd like to point out that none of this supports the original claim that blacks can't be racist.
>>
>>105245134
>But we don't redefine the fucking term, dude.
This is true. It would be interesting to find out why.

>We don't encourage people to set fires in other places because "It's not the same as a forest fire."
We actually do. In fact, part of the reason we have such enormous wildfires is because we don't have proper controlled burns that destroy potential fuel sources.

>We don't tell people that only some people can set fires, and that it's different if we set fires because we, historically, haven't set that many fires.
This is actually where the analogy breaks down, because those we entrust fire-burning responsibility to people who have expertise in it, which does good for society. You can't really apply that to racists. https://www.fs.fed.us/managing-land/fire/prescribed-fire
>>
>>105245246
You'll have to go back to the distinction between racism/institutional racism and "racism"/bigotry.

Honestly... I mean, it matters what you call it to some degree, but that's less important than understanding the distinction.
>>
>>105245285
>This is true. It would be interesting to find out why.
Because fire is fire and racism is racism.

We don't portray controlled burns as harmless, and we certainly don't target people specifically because of past burnings and the like. We don't try to portray fire as something only experienced by one group, location, or people.

The analogy doesn't break down, you pedantically focus on one element and ignore the obvious comparison between encouraging black people to be racist and encouraging people to set fires. One doesn't have to be an expert in fire-starting to start a fire - that's the whole point.

So again, stop being racist. Stop empowering racists. Stop pretending racism doesn't exist.
>>
>>105245323
The distinction is incidental. It's not about its implementation, it's about its definition. If you are a black person and you hate Jews, Asians, and whites, you are definitionally a racist, regardless of your intent or ability to act upon Jews, Asians, or whites.

Weaseling your way out of accusations of racism with vague qualifiers is cowardly and emblematic of typical racist thinking.
>>
>>105243669
>shit hasn't been relevant since 2005, might as well just go after World Star Hip Hop.
If the show was still around, he probably would have eventually.
>>
>>105245425
>Weaseling your way out of accusations of racism with vague qualifiers is cowardly and emblematic of typical racist thinking.

Couldn't have said it better myself. You know damn well what is meant by the statement "black people can be racist."
>>
>>105245227
>the black community has worshiped and protected R. Kelly this entire time and enabled him to do these things for so long
I hate statements like that. I didn't protect R-kelly, no one I know is invested. But according to that doc, being black automatically means I was okay with what he was doing.
>>
>>105243705
Explain how he's racist.
>>
>>105245323
>go back to the distinction between racism/institutional racism and "racism"/bigotry.
That honestly just sounds like splitting hairs.
If something is racist it's racist no need to sugarcoat it, getting caught up with who has it worse just seems like needless whatabaoutism.
How about just not being racist towards anyone?
>>
>>105245420
Ironically, this is what He has shown on the Series, worse is when the left tries to push this reality to places like brazil, where post-slavery and even pre-slavery scenarios, blacks were even more civilized than North American negros, sadly the left put a monster as the Hero of the Black people, instead of the first free man with scholarship and even good ties with the royal family and the government.
>>
>>105245468
They very gently touch on the idea that because he's a successful black man, you're supposed to support HIM even if not necessarily the things he might have done. But it does make the clear distinction between people within the community who think he's an abuser and others who think he's not guilty and/or just want to enjoy the music.
>>
>>105243552
But the Boondocks had really good taste in hip hip and rap. A lot of his hate of BET has lest to do with him being conservative, and more to do with BET being trashy TV.
>>
>>105245420
Yeah, that's black people. Always weaseling out of jiving out of jail time.
>>
>>105245374
>and we certainly don't target people specifically because of past burnings and the like.
Yes. Yes we do. That's arson. You go to jail for arson.

>The analogy doesn't break down
It does, because
>fire is fire and racism is racism

The analogy was useful for talking about the semantics of how we describe one or the other, but fire and racism effect people differently. One cannot be used to model the other perfect. There's not a group of people, connected across age, gender, class, etc., that have to deal with fires every day. Racism doesn't ravage communities in seasonal outbursts, and its incidence can't be mapped nearly as effectively as fire. They're just not similar enough, even if there are interesting parallels. So the analogy works until it doesn't, and then you're left holding a rhetorical dud, like
>We don't try to portray fire as something only experienced by one group, location, or people.

Black people who are bigoted aren't being racist, they're being bigoted. And I have a problem with their bigotry, and will ask them to stop, but I'm not going to call them racist, because they're not (at least for the reasons you seem to think they are). When you talk about "encouraging black people to be racist," you're talking about behavior that runs the gamut from deplorable to perfectly agreeable within the context of American society's transactional nature, and it would be a disservice to equate that to the kind of behavior that takes place when white people are racist. Frankly, white people could not handle having the government, the banking establishment, employers, police, doctors, doing to them what gets done to blacks. They'd burn the whole shebang down first before they let that happen (and the fact that they CAN speaks to my point). In fact, look down. Feel those orange flames lick at your heels.
>>
>>105245425
>The distinction is incidental. It's not about its implementation, it's about its definition.
You're not this dumb, I know you aren't.
>>
>>105245550
>That honestly just sounds like splitting hairs.
One is what an individual can do to you, the other is what a system can do to you, sometimes at the behest of an individual.

>How about just not being racist towards anyone?
That's easy on an individual level. It's hard on an institutional level because the institutions take time to dismantle, and they run all the same in the meantime.
>>
>>105245892
>One is what an individual can do to you, the other is what a system can do to you,
First off I'm not convinced the system is actually stacked against blacks or in favor of whites but even if it were...
>sometimes at the behest of an individual.
As you acknowledge here society is nothing more than a conglomeration of individuals and if those individuals are racist society reflects that bigotry, so by you excusing black racists you are also approving of the potential for society to reflect that racism.
>That's easy on an individual level.
Apparently not since you seem to think it's acceptable.
>It's hard on an institutional level because the institutions take time to dismantle, and they run all the same in the meantime.
I haven't seen any particularly convincing evidence to suggest that modern western civilization is anything but egalitarian and even if it weren't I can't imagine that there is any improvement to be gained through double standards, you aren't going to solve bigotry with more bigotry.
>>
>>105245815
>hen you talk about "encouraging black people to be racist," you're talking about behavior that runs the gamut from deplorable to perfectly agreeable within the context of American society's transactional nature

...I have no idea what this means. You're directly defending black people being racist as "transactional" and then claim that blacks can only be bigoted, rather than racist.

Well what if they're "bigoted" against Asians, Jews, and whites? Being bigoted against races of people is, you know, racism, no?

>They'd burn the whole shebang down first before they let that happen (and the fact that they CAN speaks to my point)
And we follow this up with an immediate racist comment about white people (who, despite what you may believe, do not universally benefit from whatever "power structures" you believe they do)

>Feel those orange flames lick at your heels.
The orange flames started by racists you have no problem allowing to be racist. Kind of why we're having this discussion.

Also,
>You can't use that analogy because it's an analogy.
>>
>>105246067
>>105246071
Jesus Christ, this isn't an early aughts BBS. Stop quoting every damn line to nitpick. Actually make a central refuting point if you want to be asinine disagreeable asses.
>>
>>105245847
Your fundamental argument is that racism doesn't exist until someone is affected by it.

That's dumb. I don't think you're that dumb, but you keep basing your position on a dumb argument. Going back to the fire example, someone doesn't have to be affected by a fire for the fire to "be" a fire.
>>
>>105244000

a Boondocks take on Trump with Uncle Ruckus being exposed as a hypocrite over supporting Trump due to his niggerish qualities would be pretty funny. Same for the flip side of rappers hating on Trump but sharing same traits.
>>
>>105246098
What did I say that was asinine?
Also I quote individual parts of posts to clarify which specific parts I am responding to and avoid confusion does that really bother you?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (45 KB, 900x466)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>105245058
C'mon anon, you can't just up and post aggravating comments like that.Not without THIS
>>
File: 1415628572935.jpg (1.31 MB, 1200x866)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
ITT: Retards giving (You)s to a guy who's so cripplingly lonely and socially inept that shitposting for (You)s on an anonymous coffeegrinder appreciation societys website is the only way he can get the attention he craves.
>>
File: 1490028221378.jpg (158 KB, 922x867)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Found a 2005 article on the Boondocks
>“I’m shocked at what he’s allowed to get away with,” laughs comic John Witherspoon, who voices Granddad. “Like this trial of R. Kelly and the use the n-word, (although) Dave Chappelle got very wealthy off of it. But I think this is going to set a precedent for cartoons.”
>Aaron McGruder has been called a “genius” and “the angriest black man in America” as he skewered everything from the Bush White House to Black Entertainment Television.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2005/10/31/no-one-is-safe-on-the-boondocks/
>>
>>105244200
>Nigger knows which niggers to hate and which ones are aight
Based
>>
>>105246340
I just wanted to talk about the R.Kelly episode and Boondocks nostalgia....
>>
>>105243421
Something else of note is that Black Jesus Season 3 was scheduled to air on Adult Swim last May and as of now, no release date has been announced. Adult Swim continues to aur BJ reruns but wont acknowlege it's renewal.
>>
>>105243174
how is riley so fucking based?
>>
>>105243174
>>105243347
This. He nothing more than a self hating alt-right Uncle Tom. He can go fuck himself.
>>
>>105247378
>criticizing the negatives makes you a race traitor
lol
>>
>>105246257
i didnt have the chair picture saved, i was hoping one of you would reply to me with the picture, thanks
>>
>>105244443
>>105244634
Wait so that black woman who attacked that elderly mexican man with a brick last july 4th yelling at him to go back to his country WASN'T being racist?
Thank god
>>
>>105247378
Fuck you crab nigga
>>
>>105247378
>Alt-right
>The protagonist of the Boondocks is a socialist (the specifics of which are undefined, though he's expressed both anarchist and Maoist views) and is portrayed as generally correct, if occasionally conspiratorial
>>
>>105243479
It should be fuck BET
>>
>>105244922
It's on youtube.
>>
>>105243807
>Chapelle is the most racist black person in history
Of course he is. He said thing I don't like. That make him rayciss he shuld say nicer thing that make peepul feel good bout theyselfs
>>
>BET episode
I thought you guys were talking about the episode where Huey just watched a bunch of Black television and turned into an idiot.
>>
>>105243987
If fucking only people actually thought exactly that way.

>>105244044
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>105243174
>wonder if Aaron McGruder feels justified due to recent events?
McGruder feels nothing, people with a chip on their shoulder regarding whatever topics it brought up seemed to think everything in the Boondocks was meant to seem defiant rather than defeatist, but if you actually pay attention the show almost always illustrated the near futility of attempting to object or oppose the status quo as opposed to minding your business and moving on.
Exception being Season 4, which felt out of place with the rest of the show, with things like Freedomland, which felt doubly out of place with the show's narratives. Which went fucking nowhere with its supposed point at that, because none of it was written by Aaron.
Like that inexplicable Chris Brown lip service episode that ran counter to the entire point of the Usher one and before someone asks what was the point of that cuckoldry and tomfoolery, it was really just that if your woman is acting out of order, don't in turn follow suit..

Meanwhile things like the infamous R.Kelly episode itself go out their way to make heavy handed a point that if no one cares, no one cares. End of story. Go home.

Shit I vaguely recall even before the show a bit after the Star Wars prequels seemed to be doing just fine despite their questionable quality Aaron had some comic strips where Huey and Caesar remarked their own rants on media, politics and society were going nowhere week after week.
>>
>>105249894
Its not always like this. Last week a thread fulla holocaust denial hit bump limit
>>
>>105244673
>A forest fire is not the same as a house fire. We don't use different definitions of "fire" for them, and we certainly don't teach people that the fires they set aren't actually fires because other, bigger fires exist.
But our responses to a forest fire is completely different from how you're supposed to respond to a house fire BECAUSE of the differences, you can't treat both the same, the semantics matter in that instance.
>>
>>105245003
You forgot white rappers who claim to be Mexican so they can say the n word.
>>
>>105249894
That's nice, stay in /pol/.
>>
>>105243174
>Nelson Mandela
He was imprisoned for bombing a library or some shit like that.
>>
>>105249951
I think this anon is say that /pol/ AND tumblr shit is killing this website
>>
>>105250014
Well if that's what he meant he can go ahead and say it himself.
>>
>>105249894
Sup teej. Frankly this thread is a lot worse than usual even for /co/. This motherfucker in here is constantly like a half step away from dropping buzzwords like normalize and problematic. I have no great affection for putting Africans on a poofy pedestal, but I see no problem with calling separatist hoodrat hip hop culture on its bullshit. If that makes me racist I better go buy a klan hood, but I wouldn't know where to buy one in Compton. Maybe the swap meet on Alondra.
>>
>>105249971
Read a book, stupid.
>>
>>105243807
I am trying to imagine what on Earth skit Dave Chapelle did that would get someone on this website's panties in a bunch
>>
>>105249937
I think that analogy has far outlasted its usefulness. You might say it's burnt out.
>>
File: 1472751853886.jpg (38 KB, 637x476)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Lmao the fuck is this thread
>>
>>105243669
t. BET
>>
>>105250014
>/pol/ AND tumblr shit is killing this website
It certainly is. Two sides of the same warped and worthless coin.
>>
>>105243174
Jazmine is mai waifu.
>>
>>105249894
>You're a real nigger
Lol,stuff like this kind of proves his point.

Anyways. I'm sort of shocked. Usually Boondock threads progressively turn to shit, but this thread started and will likely end like shit. This is like a new personal best
>>
>>105250041
The one where he shot the slave owner.
>>
>>105249832
Maybe its just me but I feel like huey's bits in the obama episode don't get brought up as much as they should. The "eh" scene especially seems more relevant than ever when it comes to a lot of things.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 96x110)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>105250041
I don't know about panties, but there's some that never get old for me. Like the fuck it song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19DPn5eCjYY
>>
>>105243694
Season 3 wasn't very good either if we're being honest, show should have ended after season 2
>>
>>105244653
this one sucks. where's the one with his nose turning red?
>>
This is the worst Boondocks thread I've ever seen. Even the ones on /tv/ are better.
>>
Why do Americans have this weird "Black Genes override everything else" Mentality?

I mean look at how people call Dwayne Johnson a self Hater for Identifying as more Samoan than Black
>>
>>105244868
A question: Can you be racist against mexicans?
>>
>>105243421
BET is racist as it is.
>>
>>105250191
I'm fine with Mexicans in general, but the creeping prevalence of the spanish language irritates me, and that makes me racist hispanics by default since it's such a massive part of their cultural and ethnic identity. But if it weren't for that one aspect I would not give one fuck.
>>
>>105250184
I be more proud of the culture I am representing.
>>
>>105243940
Leftists go by the "one drop rule", just like the KKK. They're toootally not racists tho.
>>
>>105250245
Good think Spanish is european language ie white. You are in the clear.
>>105250184
>Why do Americans have this weird "Black Genes override everything else" Mentality?
Is that in real life or on here?
>>
>>105250184
I wish people would pay less attention to the people that get upset over something so trivial as what that man personally relates to.
>>
>>105250179
Welcome to tumblr
>>
File: 1523787743566.png (20 KB, 112x112)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>105250267
I don't care anon if it's white or brown or green, that's a chip on someone else's shoulder. I just one them to adopt instead of terraform. Either way it's still a bigoted bias but I'd be lying if I said it didn't annoy me, so I own up to it. If Imma be an asshole I can at least be somewhat self aware.
>>
>>105250281
>Welcome to /co/mblr
ftfy nigga
>>
>>105243174
I wonder how he feels that NYT writers are blaming him and Dave Chappelle for making fun of R. Kelly and supposedly covering for him

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/06/arts/television/surviving-r-kelly-dave-chappelle.html
>>
>>105250343
Did anyone call them retarded? I hope someone did. People like that should be pointed out as an example of how fucking stupid opinion pieces can be.
>>
>>105250364
First comment

>”This is one weird column. I did not see either the "Chapelle Show" or "The Boondocks" episode that the author describes. Yet, even by the description, it seems pretty obvious that both were designed to mock Kelly and draw attention to what he was doing. That is exactly what good comedy is supposed to do. If the author missed this, that may say more about her lack of judgment and sensitivity than anything else. “

Based Shaun from Canada
>>
>>105247378
I bet you go church err’ day, right after you’ve collected your food stamps.
>>
I'm europoor. Spoon-feed me
>>
File: etto.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>105243174
why is she so hot lads
>>
>>105250267
I have seen American blacks trash talk Latinos with African blood for identifying as Latino

And then you have Somalis who get trash talked because they aren't into Pan Africanism
>>
>>105250482
So there's this black guy, R. Kelly, that can sing decently. He gets pretty popular doing it. I only remember him from Space Jam and making up naughty lyrics for "I believe I can fly" in fifth grade, so now you know him about as well as I do.

Anyway, as a black celebrity success story, people are expected to like him, because any time a black person makes good it's treated as a miracle. You can say that's bogus or not, but that's besides the point. People like his music, they want to see the best in him.

Well it turns out the nigga's a huge pervert into water sports and girls of questionable age. A sex tape circulates showing him peeing on a girl's face, turns out that upon further investigation the girl is like 14. Uh oh! BUT like I said earlier, people REALLY wanna give him the benefit of the doubt. Black celebrity, people like his music, role model for the community and the kids. So while we all have a good laugh about it, not enough is done.

Fast forward to this Metoo age, we're ready to look back with a LOT more scrutiny and in doing so, more shit comes up. Now people are mad at people in 2005 for not being as woke and heroic as they are right now and not tarring and feathering this nigga sooner. And they're looking for anyone that said anything at the time to pin the blame on, even people that agree that he was fucked up (but didn't go far enough)
>>
>>105250522
Puffy hair.

Incredibly innocent about everything.

Delicious brown.
>>
>>105250535
Hmm what a legend
>>
>>105250535
Thanks for making this overwhelmingly about race and not about the fact that, like all rich people, he gets free pass after free pass no matter what fucked up shit he does.
>>
>>105250564
But he did avail himself with race. That's like saying OJ was just about him being rich and race had no factor. Of course it was a factor it was a tool in his rich bitch toolbox and he made great use of it. I'm all about looking past race but trying to exclude it in this case is kind of dumb.
>>
>>105250535
I love that the metoos and the blacks are fighting each other because they're usually united as our enemy lol
>>
>>105250564
Rich people deserve more privileges for being rich. You can be rich too, what's your excuse?
>>
>>105250564
And to be clear, I'm not saying race is a get out of jail free card. Rich people use lots of excuses to weasel out of shit that they ultimately get away with because they are rich. In R. Kelly's case race was definitely one of those things. Obviously if he weren't rich it wouldn't be effective, but then that goes for EVERYTHING.
>>
>>105250583
I don't know anything about that. I seriously doubt there are too many blacks rushing to defend R. Kelly at this point though.
>>
>>105250564
He got out of the trial because he was black and he used the fac thtat he was black to get a pass.
>>
>>105250564
>no matter what fucked up shit he does

Except R. Kelly, quite literally and unironically, didn't do anything wrong. Nobody has ever accused him of forced intercourse, because everything he did was consensual.
>>
>>105250614
So if a ten year old says its okay if I fuck her until she can't walk anymore, its fine?
>>
>>105250599
Well not after Surviving R Kelly.
>>
File: Comblr2.gif (745 KB, 375x304)
745 KB
745 KB GIF
>>105250169
>>
>>105245694
>just want to enjoy the music
That is me expect i am not black.
>>
>>105250634
Your question has nothing to do with anything. R. Kelly never fucked a 10 year-old (as far as we know).
>>
>>105250535
>Well it turns out the nigga's a huge pervert into water sports and girls of questionable age. A sex tape circulates showing him peeing on a girl's face, turns out that upon further investigation the girl is like 14
4chan has ruined my morality so i could not care less what degenerate stuff he does in his free time.
>>
>>105250757
From a moral standpoint I don't really give a shit either. Fact is I'd be a hypocrite if I did with the kind of porn I'm into. But to me, this is about being stupid enough to get caught. Especially in his position as a celebrity. If you're gonna be that blatant and out in the open about your weird shit, deal with the consequences.

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
>>
>>105250184
I think he does that because I don't think his father was much in his life (as is the case for many fathers that are pro-wrestlers) and he's very close with his mother and I think the rest of her family.
>>
Is there any substantial evidence against R. Kelly or is it an innocent guy getting #MeToo'd?
>>
Niggers, commies and /tv/ users aren't people.
>>
>off topic
>niggers
>americans
off course
>>
>>105245072
That wasn't me, desu you scared me. I've been pumped for Black America
>>
>>105243655
>new allegations
Nah its the same old stuff. Its just that Lifetime is the one reporting so women are up in arms.
>>
>>105244634
As long as your acknowledge that there is racist discrimination against whites in Zimbabwe, then all will be well.
>>
>>105243565
>He wanted to write and direct a remake of Birth of a Nation with Reginald Hudlin about St. Louis seceding from the US and renaming itself Blackland, but there was, uh, zero chance anyone in Hollywood was going to finance it, even if it was a satire. So they released it as a book that kind of bombed.
>>105244407
>I can't find anything about a book for Black America

>Anon links to Aaron McGruder's Birth of a Nation book
>"Dude, Amazon is still making Black America!"
>"You know, BLACK AMERICA?? the television project announced 2 years ago about black people seceding from the US which is in no way related to Birth of a Nation which was about black people seceding form the US! (also not to be confused with Birth of a Nation (1915) or Birth of a Nation (2016)!
>"PS: You're a complete retard!"

The dissonance here is stunning.
>>
>>105250841
Shush you.
The socialists and the Russian operatives are having their little slappy fight again. Neither are Americans.
Just sage and report and move on.
>>
>>105251237
stop being obssesed with Russia stupid ameritard
>>
>>105251278
He's just having a lark Ivan, fucking relax.
>>
>>105243669
>It also made white people thing BET is some all-consuming cult that all black people watch or something
People thought that for years before this, if anything it helped point out how some blacks DONT enjoy it as it was a popular episode (and not just because it was banned)
>>
>>105245815
Being bigoted against someone and antagonistic towards them because of their race is racism, you jackass. You can argue semantics about starting fires and stamp your feet all day, but all you’re doing is splitting hairs to avoid the obvious issue: black men treating white men like shit doesn’t deserve to get a pass just because black men don’t generally have the leverage to repress white people systematically. And the reason they don’t get a pass should be obvious: it normalizes racism, which is bad, because all people deserve to be judged by their character and not their skin tone.

I don’t know what fucking spin doctor you follow who got it in your head to try to redefine a word as well-defined and well understood as racism, but back up off of him. You’ve been huffing his farts too long.
>>
>>105251163
>As long as your acknowledge
>>
>>105250828
Well he filmed himself peeing on a minor
>>
>>105243807
That's really an oversimplification on Huey's part. He may be willing to accept that she's black, but other black people are going to see all the white features and personality quirks, and white people see her black features and hair. Its the same problem transgender people have, in that you have to pass to be left alone.
>>
>>105244819
It is at least 2 aspects: you have to present the proper phenotype and etiquette. You have to look like a black person, and you have to act like a black person. That's what most people would consider when they are deciding how to treat a person.

On the other hand, you have some people obsessed with genotype, which you can't even see. That's where you get the one drop rule coming in. Its a popular outlook because it is generally non-disprovable and feeds a person's paranoia. You can't prove that some person never had a black ancestor, but you can sure as heck keeping looking through genealogy records trying to find one.
>>
>>105250807
>this is about being stupid enough to get caught
True and i will never get why celebs even make sex tapes when it is clearly gonna get into public one day.
>>
>>105250522
Because mixed girls are the real patrician choice
>>
>>105250538
>Delicious brown.
Eh, she's coffee with lots of milk
>>
>>105247378
>>105243347
Why don't you go fucking kill yourselves? Tumblr is right the fuck over there.
>>
>>105251948
Oh for fucks sake. I'm so glad I don't give a damn about this malarkey. All that song and dance for a label.

>but you won't pass you won't belong you won't be accepted etc.
If actually I need to be accepted I can negotiate that on my own terms. That's not me talking shit, anybody can do it. Just don't let yourself crave validation constantly from the wrong people. e.g. the moonbats that make up all these snooty little rules to pat themselves on the back and invade people's lives.
>>
>>105250096
That proves shit. We've always been calling people niggers and faggots here. Why complain about racism in a place like this? What is he trying to accomplish? Sterilize 4chan/nel as well as the other websites? Fuck him and fuck you. He has no fucking reason to complain about racism in a place of freedom of speech, specially one he doesn't belong to.
>>
>>105244061
>>Mulatto is a term used to refer to people born of one white parent and one black parent, or from two mulatto parents. It is generally considered to be derogatory or offensive.
What point are you trying to make?
>>
>>105250583
They were never united, not being whistled at by a negro was the right White women will never surrender.
>>
>>105252342
Maybe nobody wants to whistle at you.
>>
>>105252251
Needing validation is a basic part of psychological development. A child cannot negotiate their terms, and whatever failures they experience will shape their dysfunction growing up.
>>
>>105252276
>We've always been calling people niggers and faggots here. Why complain about racism in a place like this?

Because it used to be said mostly as an edgy joke, without any malicious intent, instead of actually saying it unironically as an unapologetic racist. But as it always happens, eventually enough new people come in, fail to understand the inside joke, and start to think everyone actually means it when they use racisl slurs and that racism, bigotry etc. is actually encouraged and supported openly. You act racist enough, you will eventually attract racist people who think you're being genuine.
>>
>>105243669
it is hard to take BET as a serious network. i caught the tail end of Precious on there. it really takes away from the plight of the film when you got Kevin Hart shucking and jiving in the corner to promote his standup.
>>
>>105252363
The fall of 4chan in a nutshell
>>
>>105252362
Dysfunction or no, I'm not so fatalistic as to think an adult cannot make smarter choices on where to seek validation. At a certain point we all have options. Hopefully something better than begging for an identity manufactured by self important assholes who desperately needed somebody bigger to be.
>>
>>105252396
So we all got the D.

Fuck it. It was worth it for the lulz.
>>
>>105252471
It is much harder when your brain is literally refusing to process information that does not match it's learned world view, and most won't realize they're dysfunctional to begin with. They will only perpetuate the problem that made them how they are, poisoning further generations.
>>
>>105252396
>>105252363
You're both revisionist idiots. 4chan has always been racist. All it took was one poster to imply he's black, and the thread would get derailed. Happy ''Negro'', ''Pools Open'', ''Falling Nigger''., Johnny Rebel songs being spammed. Kikes, chinks, even whites sometimes were shat on. But you wouldn't know that.

It was just ''edgy jokes'' for you because you need a scapegoat. It isn't ''edgy jokes'' right now because everything is racist. There's no way to tell what is edgy joking and what isn't, thanks to you people. You don't belong here, you never will, because you're a bunch of pussies that need to dissert about racism in a place like this.
>>
File: co was love.jpg (59 KB, 760x339)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>105252546
/b/ was perhaps, but /b/ was always shit. /co/ was disgustingly friendly and progressive, and now the same behavior is said to be from /co/mblr invaders. It feels like I'm in the fucking twilight zone sometimes.
>>
>>105244005
You mean a “victim” mentality?
>>
>>105252546
/b/ is just /b/ and never encompassed the entire site. That's why the rules have always said that that shit stays on /b/ and you get banned if you did it elsewhere.
>>
>>105252595
>>105252629
Yeah, a separated post from a retard that says ''WE'', like /co/ was a single person.

Not only that, but you claim being a more ''''loveable'' board equates to whining about
racism, misogyny and what the fuck else, while subverting it's userbase.

Social justice never had any place on 4chan. Retards like you would get sagebombed immediately for spilling your drivel.
>>
>>105252546
We had this conversation quite a few times back in the day, especially when /n/ first became News and Stormfront started moving in and flooding alarmist news articles constantly. The general consensus reached, even on /n/ itself much lsss /b/, was usually that 4chan shit on everybody, because nothing was sacred, piss into an ocean of piss, etc. We are legion faggots took this place seriously and didn't see everything as a joke started gaining traction and now we're drowning in moralfags that whine about degeneracy. We were degeneracy incarnate in every way, including the casual blatant racism, and proud of it. To say we were always serious little culture warrior faggots or even a majority that in the mid to late 2000s will only ever convince me you're a 2015 newfaggot just trying to reinforce your version of sekret club.

The truth is there was nothing we would not do save sexualize Yotsuba. Besides all those times we did. There was no white pride, only thoughtless derision for its own sake.

>>105252396
In the end we deserved it.
>>
File: ExpectUs.jpg (59 KB, 736x1054)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>105252651
>Social justice never had any place on 4chan
We did this. This was us. All that cringy, autistic hacktivist shit was US. We the first SJWs.
>>
File: 12345543435.jpg (43 KB, 354x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>105252680
ugh, how did we get from DDOSing other message boards, SWATing camwhores and tracking down people who kick Cats to THIS.

Was it the Cats?
>>
>>105245468
They blamed the wrong people (black community and “white ppl”) but touched on the real problem that enabled him...Celebrity culture.
>>
>>105252678
There was no whining about racism, or mysoginy, or whatever the fuck else. I'm not talking about White Pride or whatnot, i'm talking about political correctness being enforced here, which didn't happen back then.

As for degeneracy, ''degeneracy'' is used by a lot of people meaning a lot of shit. A lot of people use it against garbage like BLACKED, Steven Universe and what not garbage that gets posted. There are retarded puritan autists here, but not everyone who uses ''degenerate'' is one. There may be crusades within 4chan against political correctness, but not against degeneracy, because those are fucking pointless and 4chan has always been degenerate. Thing is, things got political everywhere, and what little politicality 4chan had has increased and is more evident right now.

My point stands. There was no call for racism, or whatever other retarded shit the idiot in the thread is claiming. He would get sagebombed and banned for trying to bring political correctness into here.
>>
>>105245468
I didn't see the documentary since I'm from Europe but I thought it asserted, truthfully, that black women are so low on the social totem pole that it what allowed R. Kelly to get away with it for so long. So when the dad says this couldn't happen if his victims were white, it's true because we as society don't actually care about minority women. Hence why Weinstein became only a bad guy and #Metoo became a cultural phenomenon when several white women talked about their abuse publicly.
>>
>>105252793
>mysoginy
>>
>>105252680
God damn them. Fucking chanology pieces of shit. It started with that retard war on scientology, because apparently trashing memorial pages and Habbo wasn't good enough. We had to make a difference, do something big. Feh.

>>105252793
Stormfaggot was an oft observed insult. We may not have complained about racism, but we made fun of racists too. There were no sides like there are now. That anon's point, it seems to me, is that we weren't taking it seriously as newfags do today. And that's true. At least it was for a while before gradually shifting toward this right vs left white vs black shit.

I wonder if you're even arguing about the same shit. You seem to think there's some suggestion of politeness, an unspoken decorum. No. It's just a lack of conviction behind yelling nigger nigger nigger bix nood shoop da woop. It was more like diarrhea of the mouth and less a political statement one way or another
>>
>>105252793

There's a major difference between old school political correctness, which was just dumb play on what words you could use and was ridiculed for a reason, and the current blatant race baiting and complaining about everything under the sun being SJW's fault that we see today because it triggers a bigo'ts feelings. We used to laugh when nazis got their feelings hurt, now it's nothing but whining how you're being oppressed victim of political correctness because you couldn't get away with being an openly racist piece of shit in public.
>>
>>105252546

You can tell it was ironic BECAUSE there was racist jokes against whites too, obviously the majority white userbase is not going to be posting that shit if they actually cared about racial politics. Meanwhile if you post a racist joke against whites in 2019 you will get aut-righters unironically triggered which is why people post bait threads about racemixing since they know they'll get 400 replies of outrage.
>>
>>105252964
People should start posting Happy Negro again.
>>
>>105252793
It wasn't enforced because everyone understood the culture; that it was all a big fucking joke. Now the newfags think all racist jokes are serious, and the newfags making them are actually sincere. It's a goddamn madhouse these days
>>
>>105243669
t. BET
>>
File: happyface.png (34 KB, 365x379)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>105252986
>>
>>105252546
We used to say that "Hitler was right" because it was edgy and shocked people, not because we actually believe tha National Socialism was good in any shape or form. If you started talking about conservatism or christianity, even on /b/. you'd be shat upon endlessly.

But not only you weren't here, but you're also too autistic to understand irony.
>>
>>105252793
>implying /pol/tards don't unironically go on about how all porn and casual sex is degeneracy all day every day (while having a browser full of hentai tabs and whining about not being chad of course)
>>
>>105250135
I find myself quoting this song somewhat regularly, I actually recall quoting the "baby you don't understand I'll make love to my hand, so I don't need you honey I'd rather beat my dick like it owes me money" bit to one of my exes after a fight.
>>
>>105251948
>and etiquette.
>etiquette
PINKIES UP OR YOU AIN'T MAH NIGGA!
>>
>>105243705
t.nigger.
>>
File: bertandernie.gif (1.4 MB, 193x135)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>105243552
yeesh kid I wonder what your life is like to come to these conclusions...
>>
>>105252750
>>105252893
I assume it came from the concept of trolling a church and getting away with it. Then people began taking it too seriously.

Remember when moot held a meetup in Boston that got crashed by Chanology protesters?
>>
>>105244634
you sound so fucking insufferable I can't imagine the bullshit you put anyone around you through. to think people like you actually exist is mind blowing. Lord have mercy on your friends and family.
>>
>>105252750
>>105255672
Chanology was the beginning of the end. We just didn't realize it at the time

-Chanology
-Operation Payback
-Gamergate
-The Fappening
-2016 election (point of no return)

The key moments that led us to where we are now
>>
>>105255765
Gamergate didn't have to be as bad as it was. The problem was that it was co-opted on both sides. It could have easily been a discussion on gaming journalist relationships with those within the industry and outside influences, but instead it became a story about identity politics.

To digress a bit: Chanology was ~2008 and Payback was in ~2010. Gamergate was in ~2014.

Did anything significant happen in or around 2012?
>>
>>105250041
Maybe it's just because he's black? That's always a classic.
>>
>>105243987
Even Fredrick Douglas pointed that out.
The argument is old as balls.
>>
>>105255880
There were a fair amount of issues with Gamergate that doomed it to fail

-No leadership and no real plan as to what was supposed to be accomplished. The internet version of Occupy Wall Street. This made the foundations of the "movement" ultimately weak
-/v/ and other outside constituents really thought the industry was going to change because of this not realizing how unbelievably deep this went.
-What you said

>Did anything significant happen in or around 2012?
/pol/ was created
>>
>>105243174
>due to recent events
What happened?
>>
>>105256000
>>105250535

Also what that anon didn't mention is that there's a new documentary out featuring a lot of R.Kelly's victims/people who knew of his actions so it's getting a lot of furor
>>
>>105255974
That's also true. The lack of leadership is definitely what led to the co-opting of the movement, just like in OWS.

>/pol/ was created
Not what I meant. I mean something more significant in The Overall Scheme. For example, Chanology and The Fappening made mainstream news, and Gamergate still has lasting ramifications that affect online discourse to this day. I wanna see if the pattern repeats every two years.

I suppose if I want to be really anal I should ask if anything happened in 2016 that was not only significant but directly related to 4chan. Though I suppose THAT would be where /pol/ comes into play. Then I'd have to ask what happened in 2018.
>>
>>105255880
I'm thinking. Wasn't captcha around then? And that crazy ass bot before that. That was around I wanna say '11? Made combos hell to do, changed the fundamental style of posting. Slowed everything way down. And I'm starting to think there's more actual oldfags in here than a lemon party.
>>
>>105250599
>I seriously doubt there are too many blacks rushing to defend R. Kelly at this point though.

go visit the comment sections under R Kelly's music videos
>>
File: bros laugh.jpg (5 KB, 98x116)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>105255672
>concept of trolling a church and getting away with it

This is so funny, 4chan is such a bible-thumping family values shit-hole now, the idea that the very concept of trolling a shirt used to get people's rocks off is hysterical.
>>
>>105256198
None was never an option. He still have any prominent supporters? Celebrities, pundits, major figures. Anybody with a platform that isn't his lawyers willing to still say R.Kelly did nothing wrong.
>>
>>105256292
Lady Gaga had her collaboration with R. Kelly removed from streaming services. Chance the Rapper and John Legend have both expressed disgust in Kelly's actions and (in Chance's case) their inaction. I believe another band that did a collab with Kelly came out against him as well.

So this is basically the music industry's equivalent of #MeToo fallout, except nobody is defending R. Kelly.
>>
>>105256084
/mlp/ was created in 2012. Does that count? There was also that thing where a bunch of people tried to hijack the thing that got Taylor Swift to perform for the deaf

>I suppose if I want to be really anal I should ask if anything happened in 2016 that was not only significant but directly related to 4chan.
The 2016 elections is the first serious thing where outside attention directly affected 4chan and not the reverse so I think it's significant
>>
>>105244634
Dumbass white woman detected. Quit speaking for my people, you hag.
>>
>>105250163

Shit, I'd even say Season 2 is a step down from Season 1. It has it's moments but it's chock full of silly bullshit like the killer kung-fu wolf bitch and Tom getting possessed. It's funny in it's own right, but it feels like a completely different show compared to season 1.
>>
>>105256482
>killer kung-fu wolf bitch and Tom getting possessed
But those episodes are iconic!
>>
>>105256482
Stinkmeaner is the best.
>YOU WUZ TALKIN ALL DAT GUD SHIET TILL YOU GOT KICKED IN YO CHEST!
>>
>>105256489

Again, they're fine on their own but it all feels so divorced from what made Season 1 good. Season 1 felt almost realistic, where Season 2 and beyond felt blatantly like a cartoon. Not necessarily a BAD thing, just a thing that...exists.
>>
>>105251867
I mean that's the joke, or at least how I took the joke. Huey's arrogantly dismissing a legitimate problem because he's in a position of certainty.
>>
>>105256691
It shouldn't even be a problem
>>
>>105243174
I watched that episode last night. It still holds up even after watching the documentary. I don't think most people understood how far the abuse went with him but just hearing about the golden shower stuff is funny.

I watched a few more episodes and its amazing how great the first season is. I feel like this is the only show I have seen that doesn't have that awkward "trying to find their footing" first season.
>>
>>105243807
Huey is right desu
>>
>>105244900
Can confirm
>>
>basically all of the internet mainstream enforces political correctness
>4chan doesn't
>people for some reason still think there aren't enough safespace sites and come here to shit on
>''you can't be a racist piece of shit'',''it was only ironic'',''there was no political statement'',''stop being fucking racist'' unironically

Why? Why do you also need to bring this drivel here? Even if 4chan had an influx of stormfront, or t_d, or whatever the fuck, why do you feel the need to bash on the only place that takes them?
>>
>>105243643
He wrote or co-wrote (mostly wrote) every single script for the first three seasons.
>>
>>105254232
I already mentioned those retards and I'm not defending them.
>>105252991
>>105252964
>>105252893
The thing is that the ''left'' side clearly has a major influence than the ''right'' side on media nowadays. It's not that nazis and ''alt-righters'' (buzzword with no meaning created in 2016 elections that only retards still use) just came in out of nowhere. 4chan is also riddled and growing with leftist drivel. You can see in this very own thread, on a lot of /col/, and on the rest of the boards. I don't get why people see /pol/ as the biggest threat to 4chan when i the very least the reasonable part of /pol/ wants freedom of speech and freedom to be a retard. Once again, /pol/ has been the biggest victim of the reddit immigration. /pol/ has been under constant attack, raidings, shillings and what not. I really don't get what makes people think that anyone that is a native to /pol/ is who is shitting up the website, nor why I see people complain more about the ''alt-righters'' than the leftists barging in and trying to change the status quo in their favor.
>>
>>105255765
You're forgetting the Zimmerman trial
>>
>>105258013
Would you fuck off you reverse baiting shitposter.
>>
>>105257697
Because conservatives are assholes
>>
>>105255672
>Then people began taking it too seriously
It is not that people started taking things seriously, it was newfags that came to /b/ and though this was some kinda activist website.
>>
>>105257697
For the same reason it's bashed everywhere else? Your opinions are unpopular.

This isn't fucking difficult. We aren't trying to drive your opinions into a single space that's you. We're trying to get rid of them.

Imagine if a stupid animal shit all over your house. Would you gather all the shit up into a pile and leave it or would you flush it?
>>
File: 1285690561541.jpg (47 KB, 415x502)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>105252680
Nice revisionism. 3rd through 5th line was never part of the deal, it was always for the lulz.

If you had an idea and anon either thought it was a worthy cause, or saw the potential for lulz, they'd join in. Otherwise you'd get told to fuck off.
The old guy that literally got mail sacks full of birthday cards is a good example of a worthy cause and chanology is an example of doing it for the lulz.
>>
>>105258402
>came to /pol/
ftfy. /b/ could not be more irrelevant if they tried.
>>
>>105258420
>Nice revisionism. 3rd through 5th line was never part of the deal, it was always for the lulz.
The greatest lulz are achieved in the name of freedom and liberty, don't front.
>>
>>105258449
Anon, i am talking about chanalogy.
>>
>>105258477
I blame Gamergate. There was a massive influx at exactly that time.
>>
>>105258477
At this point, thinking otherwise is just denial.
>>
>>105257697
Because t_d are filth, not for what they believe, but for their attitude. They're the no-fun-allowed kind of /pol/ that takes itself too seriously.

We saw that during /mlpol/, where the wheat was separated from the chaff, and /pol/ became fun again for a short while. The redditor fears the horsecock.
>>
>>105257697
Because Stormfaggots, t_d, all those retards are basically the political version of furries
>>
File: 1286314910913.jpg (64 KB, 450x635)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>105256196
>And I'm starting to think there's more actual oldfags in here than a lemon party.
8/10 would smirk again.
>>
>>105258419
''Unpopular''. You mean they aren't being as pushed by your useful idiots.
>>105258477
>>105258598
>>105258638
Good fucking job missing the point and cherrypicking the people fucking up the site. You're clearly part of the problem. Go ahead, call me an alt-righter and dismiss it again.
>>
>>105258794
Being an alt-righter wouldn't be a problem if you weren't such an insufferable faggot about it.
>>
>>105258794
This whole "I need to quote everybody and point out that they're wrong" is just proving the point
>>
>>105258816
I'm not an alt-righter, faggot. What the hell even is an alt-righter? Your people is also much more insufferable and fuck a lot of things up with your cancer than any alt-right. Really, there's a hundred other sites for you to spill shit with your kind, and yet you come to the only mainstream place where you aren't the majority to be a retard.
>>105258867
I wouldn't have done that if all of them didn't say the same idiocy.
>>
File: 1456356626089.jpg (2.01 MB, 3000x2500)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>105258419
But this isn't your house, it's mine and I like it just the way it is, without thought policing and all the other bullshit you faggots want to push on us.
You have literally everywhere else on the internet to circlejerk with all the other pearlclutching snowflakes that only approves freedom of speech if it's used to express opinions they deem correct.

If anything, you should be glad we stay here, instead of re-enacting pic related all over your safespaces on a daily basis.
>>
I still think this is just an issue of thots suddenly being ashamed of being thots. Not defending R. Kelly per se, but these girls knew what he was like. I think Karrine Steffans is the key to all this. She most likely fucked him too, and has always owned up to her shit. She could probably confirm that these girls knew what they were doing.
>>
>>105258794
>''Unpopular''. You mean they aren't being as pushed by your useful idiots.
Companies are whores. If companies thought your views would be popular, and indeed if that were the case, you'd be catered to and you'd succeed in ostracizing those who you disagree with.

In other words, you're a useless idiot. That's ultimately your problem. Something can't simultaneously be "mainstream" and "unpopular". The mainstream is what is popular. It naturally ostracizes unpopular views to attract the large share of people that hold their popular opposites.

If you want place to call your own, either have popular views, live with being relegated to niche corners of the internet, or deal with all the criticism and censorship you'll face.

No society doesn't fucking owes you a fucking safe space you fucking snowflake.
>>
All I know is that Aaron McGruder wrote a story where East St. Louis secedes from America, and I really want to read it now.
>>
>>105259257
Hahaha, did it nigga out after, like, a week or a month?
>>
File: 5.png (38 KB, 334x247)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>105243347
>McGruder's
>racist
>>
>>105259287
I don't know because I haven't read it. Here's the Amazon description:

>East St. Louis, Illinois (“the inner city without an outer city”), is an impoverished town, so poor that Fred Fredericks, its idealistic mayor, starts off Election Day by collecting the city’s trash in his own minivan. But the mayor believes in the power of democracy and rallies his fellow citizens to the polls for the presidential election, only to find hundreds of them turned away for trumped-up reasons. Even sweet old Miss Jackson—not to mention the mayor himself—is denied the vote because her name turns up on a bogus list of felons. The national election hinges on Illinois’s electoral votes and, as a result of the mass disenfranchisement of East St. Louis, a radical right-wing junta led by a dim-witted Texas governor seizes the Oval Office.

>Prodded by shady black billionaire and old friend John Roberts, Fredericks devises a radical plan of protest: East St. Louis will secede from the Union. Roberts opens an “offshore” bank (albeit in the heart of the U.S.) to finance the newly liberated country, and suddenly East St. Louis becomes the Switzerland of the American heartland, flush with money. It also begins to attract a motley circus of idealistic young militants, OPEC-funded hitmen, CIA operatives, tabloid reporters, and AWOL black servicemen eager to protect and serve the new nation.

>Problems set in almost immediately: Controversies rage over the name and national anthem of the new country (they decide on the Republic of Blackland with an anthem sung to the tune of the theme from Good Times), and local thug Roscoe becomes a warlord and turns his gang into a paramilitary force. When the U.S. military begins to move in, Fredericks is forced to decide whether his protest is worth taking all the way.
>>
File: nope.png (171 KB, 321x387)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>105247378
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>105243174
McGruder handled the situation fairly evenly and with nuance.

Nothing he said was wrong or offensive.
>>
>>105259257
I have that book, it was my first comic, actually. Had to read it for class, it was alright
>>
>>105243552
BET has been running the same Black narrative that has been tired out since 2006. You can probably tune in right now and see a Tyler Perry movie about a black woman/male stuck in a shitty situation and somehow though sheer luck and faith they get through. It hasn't been a good channel for blacks for a long time.
>>
>>105243174
>"What the hell is wrong with you people? Every famous nigga that gets arrested isn't Nelson Mandela!"

That's racist.
>>
>>105259825
I checked their website and they're playing "Waiting to Exhale", a 1995 film directed by Forest Whitaker.

So I dunno if that's an improvement or not.
>>
File: cosby.png (671 KB, 1579x1500)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>105243174
Same shit happened with Bill Cosby

I'd love to see McRruder's take on this if he were still making episodes
>>
>>105260463
Bill Cosby can't be a rapist: he's the black Mr. Rogers.
>>
>>105260529
>he's the black Mr. Rogers.

How?
>>
>>105260463
>People acting like the allegations were new.
Drawn Together had the same jokes as Hannibal 15 years ago. People knew.
>>
>>105260538
Soft speaking old man good with kids.
>>
>>105260538
I'd say he's more like the black Dick Van Dyke. Obviously with less talent, but the America's dad role he fills is closer to that type.
>>
>>105260463
How the fuck can people have to little selfrespect that they just vomit on the keyboard and think "yep, this is good enough, I'll just click on post". 95% of those posts can barely be considered coherent english.
>>
>>105260974
>keyboard

there's your error.
>>
>>105260974

Here's my understanding:

We're talking about a highly insular community used to covering for itself under basically any circumstances. This was co-opted by criminals and dubiously legal practices so long ago MAYBE your grandparents might remember a time otherwise. But it was created because at that point it was a group of people getting fucked with by basically everybody and it was ingrained to trust nobody and treat everything else like an adversarial force. Hence why even if a black dude gets beat up or killed by cops when actually driving on drugs or committing a crime the reaction is the same as an actually innocent one getting shot in cold blood.

This isn't a thing unique to black americans. You see basically the same thing happen with any given minority group in any given country where some shit went down or continues to go down, even long after most of the conflict has ended. It happens in Canada with Natives. It happens in Japan with Chinese and Koreans. It happens in China with Indians. Once an "us vs them" line gets drawn you can't UN draw it. The people who went through that shit will be on guard for their whole lives and they'll teach their kids to be on guard and down the line for years and years. In order to not get fucked with or attack someone they think is fucking with them they'll do some fucked up shit in retaliation.
>>
>>105243869
yes, you are deflecting
>>
>>105244443
false you fucking communists asshat
>>
>>105243174
Let's just agree that we can add this show to one of the many endless lists of properties that would result in a lawsuit if made today.
>>
>>105244200

dobs of truth. You are totally correct. All of these people are just racist.
>>
>>105244244
dumbass
>>
To everyone calling McGruder a racist... to whom, exactly?
>>
>>105249937
false we treat both fires the same.

t. firefighter
>>
>>105251391
/thread
>>
>>105245193
this is so historically placed and tied down it is hilarious. Like a child thinking.

kids, becuase something happened one way in the past does not limit it manifesting differently or by others in systemic ways at other times in the future.

Also the past DID NOT have to happen the way it did, undercutting the historically situated and deterministic thinking necessary to argue this communist points.

like magical thinking on a grand scale.
>>
>>105245468
I am sorry man that is fucked up

t. fellow American
>>
>>105262869
>becuase
>>
>>105251867
>Its the same problem transgender
what's with castrated faggots and being unable to not talk about themselves for a single sentence?
>>
>>105258419
BASED TUMBLR KIN!
I think you should stop with your stupid trashy opinions about morals and what is "right" and "wrong." Then again that is just my opinion, but I doubt you have done much reading in ethics at all: your opinions on ethical matters are simply what you heard other people say which you repeat. It is the worst type of post to read, because it is just boring. At least the racists are funny: look at the amount of creativity that goes into their antisemitic imagery!

/co/ and the rest of the boards are like living works of art, and like all great art they are amoral.
>>
>>105243174
I don't agree with all of Aaron McGruder's point of views, but he was never, ever wrong about this. R. Kelly has always been a goddamn creep and any defense of him wad entirely based around the color of his skin. The whole thing was an absolute embarassment for the black community.
>>
>>105263863
>embarassment
>>
What really sucks is that he knows how to make catchy songs.

Even this creepy song about bringing girls back from Africa, is catchy as much as it is creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVthudlQagk
>>
>>105260463
He literally didn't do anything wrong. His wife has gone on record to say that the girls consented to the drugs and they knew what the drugs did. He got convicted off of just testimonies. Notice how those allegations came up when he was about to buy NBC?
>>
>>105262869
>becuase something happened one way in the past does not limit it manifesting differently or by others in systemic ways at other times in the future.

I'm still upset that the Romans enslaved the Germans, grrr.
>>
>>105265139
When I first heard this with no visuals I thought it was a South Park skit or something.
>>
File: boogie2899.png (1.17 MB, 1280x720)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>105252629
>/b/ is just /b/ and never encompassed the entire site
Nigger a bunch of 4chan's culture directly started on /b/ and definitely effected the rest of the site like /pol/ does now. Kinda hard to separate the biggest boards on the site from everyone else
>>
>>105265997
Damn it sucks the season is over because that would had been a fun episode.
>>
>>105262701
niggers
>>
>>105266074
Pretty much this. I daresay /b/ leaked into other major boards, such as /v/ and /tg/, moreso than /pol/ leaks out today. Image macros, gets, memes, inside jokes. It was the raging primordial sea from which 4chan's general disposition and sense of humor emerged. Sounds like overselling it but I really don't think it is. But there was nothing really holding it together and it sort of diffused into other boards over time, from what I could tell.

To say it was isolated and certain subjects (trolling, racism, loli, etc) were never tolerated outside of it is inaccurate by my recollection. That includes /co/, which was love yes but hardly wholesome.
>>
>>105265199
>His wife has gone on record to say that the girls consented to the drugs and they knew what the drugs did.
Nobody consents to getting roofied. If they wanted to get high and fuck that's one thing but they were roofied.

>He got convicted off of just testimonies.
So? That's how it's always worked since ancient and medieval ages, before tape recorders and computers were invented.
>>
>>105259001
>thehatoffury's post
Holy shit I almost feel bad.
>>
>>105244922
its one of the two or three that never got aired, theirs an uncle rukus episode from season three where he teams up with his hero, a racist country singer, that never made it onto air
>>
>>105267051
>Using an inaccurate way to convict someone is okay because it's been done all the time
Do you know how many innocent people have been put in jail due to shit testimonies?
>>
>>105244634
11/10 trolling you making these niggas mad
>>
>>105266722
>loli
>not tolerated on more than half the site
>especially /co/
>>
>>105252376
>Precious
Just remembered that now, one of the first times a movie made me cry.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (17 KB, 210x240)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>105243421
>blacklisted
>>
>>105256691
>>105251867
>>105243807
Is it a stretch to say that growing up, you think Huey is always right, but having grown up you see all of Hueys flaws, shortcomings and radical tendancies which are not always justified with himself and his logic?
>>
>>105268876
It's up to the courts to decide whether or not a testimony is reliable or not. There is nothing wrong with that when you're trying to be fair.

If you're a principal, and twenty kids come to you crying about how they were raped by a gym teacher during 3rd period and they all vouch for each other, but nobody else in the class sharing the gym at the time or the hallway patrols saw/heard anything (aka. more testimony), and the gym teacher says the kids are mad he made them do 15 push-ups instead of 10, who are you going to believe? There is zero video or audio evidence. You're obviously going with the teacher, and if you didn't believe the teacher, there's always the opportunity to call 911 and get the kids checked out to see if it was true. But ultimately, given what little I wrote, you'd go with the gym teacher's side and say the kids are full of shit until some parent comes in with an ER report saying a kid was raped (also more testimony). It's the same shit with the courts.

If people are being put in jail wrong, that's either the people running the system doing a bad job (jury, judges, etc.) or the people putting up awful defenses. You read "To Kill A Mockingbird", right? The testimonies made it clear the black cripple was innocent and they voted him guilty anyways. Because of the racism. Not because they decided it was a he-said-she-said of who raped who. The system isn't perfect, but the problem isn't that testimony-as-evidence is wrong, it's that the people in the system are bad.

But back to Bill Cosby, why is his wife's testimony more important to you than the victims? You have no basis to make that claim, especially when the wife is biased in that she doesn't want her rich husband to go to jail and get his reputation ruined, especially if it's true. So the accused rapist's wife going "The women consented / they asked for it" might as well be ignored because of course she fucking says that. What wife wouldn't?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (48 KB, 196x200)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>105243807
>you never got to grow up with a beautiful, wonderful if not a little too trusting girl like Jasmine and fall in love with each other
>>
>>105244044
I agree, but simultaneously I am 1/64th Cherokee. I don't go around saying I should have a stake in reservation property or anything.
>>
>>105269052
>how to spot a newfag
>>
>>105243669
As a white people that saw BET back in the day, I agree that it is one of the worst things I have ever seen.
>>
>>105269604
Didn't stop Elizabeth Warren.
>>
>>105269401
People lie, anon.
>>
>>105270025
Yeah, like Bill Cosby's wife.
>>
>>105266722
>he doesn't remember /g/ - techloligy
>>
>>105251867
>That's really an oversimplification on Huey's part. He may be willing to accept that she's black
But she's not. She's neither black nor white.
>>
>>105252680
I miss hacktivism.
>>
>>105270155
No big loss there.
>>
>>105268876
Well bring that up with the jurors then.
He was proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury of his peers.
>>
>>105269401
I don't know what 3rd world country you live in but you absolutely call the cops if kids come forward with that accusation.
>>
>>105267051
>Nobody consents to getting roofied. If they wanted to get high and fuck that's one thing but they were roofied.
when you go to a quaalude party and take quaaludes, you know what's going on
most people have engaged in free sex and drug parties for most of history. it's wrong, but it's not something you REWRITE THE LAW for and suddenly accept things past the statute of limitations
people still do it today, it's just different drugs, so they can claim they're still 'consenting'
>>
>>105260463
magruder hated cosby, remember?
because he was telling black youths to quit being criminals and not blame white people for all their problems
he also had the only sensible defense of obama ("he's the president, the president's job is hard, and people give them credit for all kinds of stuff they didnt do and isn't their job") and gun control ("it's fine to have a gun to protect your home, but if you walk around with a gun thinking it makes you invincible, you're part of the problem. even the police call the police")
that's why the crazy left got him, and why they're going to get all of us.
>>
>>105274045
USA might have mandated reporter laws but the #1 priority of a principal is to (wrongly) cover his own ass by covering it up. Probably scared of a higher government entity coming down to investigate why there was ever a rape allegation and thus, put his job at jeopardy because it might come out he does nothing all day.

And too bad we can't pay for better people in such positions because we are scraping the bottom of the human resource barrel with slashed education budgets, among other problems.
>>
>>105265199
>His wife has gone on record to say that the girls consented to the drugs and they knew what the drugs did.
His wife was being his wife "standing by her man", are you fucking retarded? Is his wife a fucking lie detector?
>>
>>105274292
I see what you're saying, but one of the top rules of CYOA is find someone else to sacrifice, and in this case that's the gym coach.
>>
>>105243643
Read his newspaper strip. His high spots are all him. Uncle ruckus, the MLK speech. He’s not as consistent without his team though.
>>
>>105244357
I did. You’ve got nothing. Tom, positive brother Hakeem , jazzmine aren’t African at all, for the simplest example.
>>
>>105244443
What a racist. Black people can do ANYTHING any other race can. No exceptions.
>>
File: I squid you not.jpg (161 KB, 720x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>105274754
Can confirm. Black people can be irredeemable pieces of shit. Sometimes they even shit post on /co/. Sometimes in this very thread.
>>
File: cromartie high school.png (49 KB, 320x470)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>105274834
Are you saying someone would go on the internet and be black?
>>
File: 299.jpg (9 KB, 251x228)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>105274860
We're safe as long as DSL requires power structures.
>>
>>105244402
That literally does not fall under any definition of racism. I as a white person could hate white rednecks but that doesn't make me racist against my own race.
>>
>>105244819
If I get the special ring can I say the n word
>>
>no one mentions that he runs a sex cult with underage girls
>>
>>105275455
Almost everyone does these days. It's hardly worth mentioning anymore.
>>
>>105274228
he said when obama was voted in that he was "cautiously pessimistic about his presidency" he was one of the few people who would be critical about him without being hyperbolic
>>
>>105252750
It was ponies. Always blame the ponies
>>
>>105243421
Blackfag here, BET is an idiotic representation of what black people are actually like, the majority detest BET and MTV portrayals...
>>
File: freejohnk.png (192 KB, 357x325)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
Forget R Kelly
>>
File: 1526048522918.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1443)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
How the fuck did he pee on an underage girl AND get away with it?
>>
>>105270110
>trying to hide your newfaggotry this hard
/g/ was guro, not loli.
>>
File: 1449929532329.png (416 KB, 717x499)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Are people in this thread for fucking real? Has /co/mblr been real this entire time and did I just miss it somehow?
>>
>>105277320
Yes.
>>
>>105277253
Because Trapped in the Closet is a masterpiece
>>
>>105260463
Black dynamite did a whole episode on Bill Cosby
>>
>>105277253
Unironically because it happened before #MeToo. He's not the only rich famous guy who got away with shit like that.
>>
Casual reminder that The Boondocks is not anti-black and anyone who tries to frame it as such is a brainlet who watched out of context scenes on Youtubes and/or hasn't read the comics.

also Sarah is hot.
>>
>>105277621
>also Sarah is thot*
FTFY.
Because of her I don't doubt Jazmine ending up with some Chris Brown type.
>>
>>105277553
Jerry Seinfeld
>>
whats important about it all now anyways? he made this episode 14 years ago while he was still going to court for it. whats different now than then?
>>
>>105277697

>>105250343

Some are trying to get ahead of a "I told you so" by winding up a spin that the tell was detrimental to people listening. If that sounds retarded to you, it's because it is.
>>
>>105252595
and now it isn't on 4chan anymore
>>
>>105243552
>He dislikes BET for the same reason your 70 year old grandmother dislikes that dang rock music.

I don't think he was criticizing black culture through BET like an old curmudgeon, but rather BET acting as if they were at the forefront of civil rights, in the same way that Sony co-opted feminism for nuGhostbusters. That pomposity seems rather similar to the kind of self-serving, low-effort, chest-beating hashtag activism that's in vogue today. It's good to have a healthy bit of cynicism about this stuff, especially when companies and marketing are involved.
>>
>>105243552
>ridiculous standard for what counts as black
yeah, anything before rap and hip hop music redefined their culture and made them go from civil to nigger
>>
File: 1523935780528.png (422 KB, 468x1352)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
would you?
>>
>>105247378
>Uncle Tom
Unironically a more racist term that Nigger.
>>
>>105269840
I think watching BET causing you to contract diabetes is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a TV show, I remember thinking BET was kind of just the writer using Huey to preach about what he thought of different black subjects, it was pretty entertaining but I don't know how seriously I should take it with how absurd it all was.

You're right though, BET was fucking garbage. As they say, an organization created to right a wrong will eventually exist only to perpetuate that wrong, so as to continue its own existence. BET, at least when I saw it, definitely felt like one of those organizations.
>>
>>105275371
believe it or not you can say it whenever you want, it's just a word friend it holds no special power.
>>
>>105277320
/co/mblr was real before Tumblr was
>>
>>105277960
Nigga you ___
>>
>>105243669
>shit hasn't been relevant since 2005

>https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/bet-networks-reigns-as-the-1-cable-entertainment-network-in-growth-year-over-year-for-the-2017-2018-season-among-p18-49-and-millennials-18-34-2018-10-01

BET is one of the few nets reporting ratings upswing amid a challenging TV environment, with 5 quarters of consecutive year-over-year gains (P18-49) since 2017:
FY17 Q4: +28%, FY18 Q1: +16%, FY18 Q2: +8%, FY18 Q3: +23%, FY18 Q4 YTD: +5%

>BET posts impressive digital and social growth
FY2018 to date BET had 249.5M streams across O&O site and apps, up 14% versus the same time period in FY2017. (Source: Adobe SiteCatalyst Oct 2016- Aug 2017 vs. Oct 2017- Aug 2018)

>FY2018 to date BET had 837M streams across Social Platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter) up 153% versus the same time period in FY2017. (Source: Domo Oct 2016- Aug 2017 vs. Oct 2017- Aug 2018)
BET YouTube subscribers growth is +141% vs December 2017, with 804k subs currently.

>BET produced its best performing digital original series ever! 9 episodes of Excess with Pio generated over 15M total social views to date (10.3M views on YT and 26.7M minutes watched) (Source: YouTube Analytics, TubularLab Video views 2018 to date)

It's been popular for some time and has grown tv ratings in a time where tv itself is shrinking, as well as make a substantial footing in digital spaces.
>>
>>105277253
He is famous and could afford a great lawyer. Also he paid off the girl and her family to deny it was her.So the prosecution ended up looking stupid for calling them as witnesses. They also stalled the trial for years so when the girl did testify she was well over 18.
>>
>>105244443
>>105244634
You realize the p+p=r was first coined by a sociologist specifically because the actual term of racism didn’t fit his theory, so he redefined the word.
It has its basis soaked in motiveated reasoning, it was specifically fabricated in order to make a theory work the way he wanted to: that people belonging to a majority group could be discriminated against based on their race but not be racist. It also meant that everyone in the powerful group were racists by default.

That’s WHY p+p=r was made, to deflect criticism with semantics and to paint majority populations as oppressors with no room for discussion.
>>
>>105277960
Wanda Stykes
>>
>>105277253
Paid off the family to deny it was her/not show up for the court hearing. There wasn't much anybody could do
>>
>>105277697
>whats important about it all now anyways? he made this episode 14 years ago while he was still going to court for it. whats different now than then?
You're not aware of the Lifetime documentary that just came out?
>>
>>105280069
i know one came out but maybe i could use some more context as to why that matters vs this. he called it years ago and given the circumstances he pissed on a kid and did worse. why did it take this long otherwise for other people to get the memo
>>
>>105280271
The best way I can explain it is that things in 2019 are different than they were in the early 00s. The docuseries was extremely scathing and there were a loooooot of victims in it. Like one after the other. See >>105250535

>Fast forward to this Metoo age, we're ready to look back with a LOT more scrutiny and in doing so, more shit comes up. Now people are mad at people in 2005 for not being as woke and heroic as they are right now and not tarring and feathering this nigga sooner. And they're looking for anyone that said anything at the time to pin the blame on, even people that agree that he was fucked up (but didn't go far enough)
>>
>>105247378
>alt-right

So where are you migrating from, tumblr or resetera?
>>
>>105250522
Even for a mix girl she's really light skinned. Kinda Rashida Jones light.
>>
>>105280493
I wouldn't even say that things are different. I just don't think the public was aware of how bad things actually were. Pissing on someone is laughable but now its known that he is brainwashing, borderline kidnapping, physically and mentally abusing girls on a systematic level. If all these was out there during the court case then it would probably have made people as upset as they are now.

Its also revealed that he literally cannot read.
>>
>>105281182
>but now its known
>>
>>105243347
He is black so he cannot be racist according to my batshit insane college.
>>
>>105281292
Was that public knowledge? Everyone I have talked to about this was just aware of the pissing situation.
>>
>>105281407
The pissing thing is the only one that fell into the public consiousness over time. Plenty of people knew about the grooming, kidnapping and sex cult shit. They just did nothing
>>
>>105243347
A black person literally cannot be racist, you bigot.
>>
>Sees someone actually criticizing black people for their disgusting niggardry through media
>Calls the man racist and circlejerk each other on /co/ like a bunch of leddit tards

I'm really losing faith in my fellow black people every day. You guys are mentally I'll if you're not seeing the real problem here is this "culture" that's become of us
>>
>>105280832
They're false flagging. Anyone who's seen the show knows that it has far left views.
>>
Mcgruder managed to piss off Al Sharpton. He's my fucking hero.
>>
>>105281955
>Still having faith in black people
We've been a lost cause since the 90s
>>
>>105282214
>Around the time of the rise of gangsta rap
Sounds about right. Why was NWA the only group that did gangsta rap right?
>>
>>105282203
You could show Al Sharpton a puppy and find a way to piss him off.
>>
>>105243174
He wouldn't have feel "justified", it was a joke related to a much less serious and already well documented incident.

I really wish The Boondocks came out later, in the age of Streaming it could've stayed more true to it's political roots.
>>
>>105282301
Yeah. Angry little manlet, ain't he?
>>
>>105277892
This. R&B and Jazz will always be true black music and i feel bad about all those old blacks who though rap is just gonna fad.
>>
>>105243174
Oh, this is the show white people use on here to justify racist hating of black people, right?
>>
>>105282710
you're such an NPC
>>
>>105282600
Shit man I thought rap was just gonna be a phase and I grew up with it. History showed things changed every decade, why did rap stick?
>>
>>105250522
t. R.Kelly
>>
>>105282783
Because it's a low-effort art form. It's popular for the same reason the CalArts style is popular: nobody likes it, it's just cheap and easy and the majority have just learned to tolerate it.
>>
>>105282783
>why did rap stick?
Like rock it was defiant, energetic and covered a range of sometimes relatable if not desirable subject matter so it reached a much larger, more impressionable and often young audience.
>>
>>105243174
i'm curious, what's the racial makeup of a /co/ boondocks thread

because some of the opinions and arguments in here.. wew
>>
>>105256576
To be fair, season 1 had some unrealistic moments as well, remember Huey's electro-glove?
>>
>>105282710
Cry more, every race can be racist and stupid, deal with it kiddo.
>>
>>105243174

op, who cares how mcgruder feels though? this is about r kelly's victims. but kudos to him raising awareness
>>
I am malay, why do europe hate black african?
>>
I have wondered what the show might be like if it could come back with McGruder at the helm. I'd imagine Huey would probably be greatly disillusioned with the current politics and find it difficult to return to his old ideology because of how some extremists have taken things too far for his tastes.
>>
>>105283091
I did like how they pointed out that the girl wasn't so much a victim, since she was never forced to engage in what Kelly was doing, but that the main point was that even if someone is famous/black, they aren't exempt from what is basically child abuse.
>>
>>105244443
You sure love taking pilpul up the ass, huh?
>>
>>105282746
>>105283061
you are white and you are racist, end of story
>>
>>105246661
That's just the Lazzo MO though. He does that shit to a lot of shows.
>>
>>105244443
>>105283304
Nice NPC responses.
>>
>>105283183
Their skin's an ugly color
>>
>>105282783
The style of rap has changed. If anything its a lot more pop-ish than it has been in the past.

I just wonder what the next phase of music is going to be. That should be interesting to watch.
>>
>>105244634
There doesn't need to be different names because it's literally all the same, unreasonable hatred of a group. Trying to give special and distinctive names to it and subsets is the epitome of race-baiting, and is much worse than actual racism. For people who claim to be out there fighting to create equality, you're doing the exact opposite by finding inane reasons to divide people instead of uniting them.
>>
>>105283432
>If anything its a lot
>>
>>105244443
is this really how easy it is to get (you)s here
>>
>>105277253
R Kelly had this thing called money and a lot of it.
>>
Changing the definitions of words when they no longer benefit you is the most quintessentially Orwellian shit
>>
>>105283505
Seething racialist scumbag, fuck you scumbag. Face your white privilege without victim blaming
>>
>>105245193
Are you aware that the idea of race based on skin color is flawed, and that genetic diversity does not divide itself over continental divides alone?
>>
>>105283432
It might not be happening now, so much, but I see dubstep as the next major musical upheaval to follow rap.
I mean, if someone listened to it 30-40 years ago, I doubt they'd recognize it as music, but now it's a legit genre.
After that, I'm not so sure. Maybe we'll get smell-o-listen next.

>>105282846
I wouldn't say it's low effort, Madvillian's stuff plays in the show and I wouldn't call what he does simple. Same for Aesop Rock, Dela, Neednotworry...there's a bunch of good artists. I don't really hear complicated lyrics like their's outside of rap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrfO13J5E3M
>>
>>105283869
>like their's
>>
>>105283787
That seems to, in fact, be one of his points
>>
File: 1539731116061.gif (528 KB, 480x270)
528 KB
528 KB GIF
>>105283459
>>105283891
>>
>>105283869
I think dubstep already had its time and has left.
>>
>>105283869
I thought dubstep was already a dead horse genre and all the kids listen to is trap
>>
>>105283974
You can't listen to a penis.
>>
>>105278512
No idea how they get those numbers, and I don't care enough to check the link, but one should keep in mind that we live in a time where you can pay a poo in loo clickfarm a bowl of rice a day to significantly boost your digital stats.
>>
>>105283475
Yes.
>>
>>105283475
There's a reason /co/ is considered babbys first troll board, but I'd be surprised if ~half of those aren't samefagging meant to disguise page10 bumping.
For whatever bizarre reason, we have a dedicated handful of idiots that insist on page10 bumping threads noone cares about, until they hit bump limit.
>>
Is this another one of "Those" Boondock threads? With that specific group of fans of the show?

If you know then you definitely know what the fuck I'm talking about
>>
>>105285328
Whites who use it to trash blacks and pretend to care about the show to do so? Yeah.
>>
>>105285328
Those can be a great many things.
>>
>>105243174
The irony being that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist.
>>
>>105243174
Nelson Mandela was a child murdering terrorist who deserved to die for his crimes.

Fuck this "he was a hero" crap.
>>
File: 1526586996068.jpg (67 KB, 500x705)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>105285345
>>105285351
Aigh bet. I'm off this
Be easy
>>
>>105282846
>same reason the CalArts style is popular: nobody likes it, it's just cheap and easy and the majority have just learned to tolerate it.
It's not healthy to delude yourself like that anon.
>>
>>105285426
You're right: it is genuinely appealing, but in a base, pacifying way. The rest stands.
>>
>>105282846
>CalArts style
Please mcfucking kill yourself. This was the worst meme/buzzword in the realm of Animation and actively lowered all discussion regarding it
>>
>>105285496
What other term do we use for the samey, zero-effort style that dominates animation this decade?
>>
>>105285583
Whatever happened to calling something shit without poisoning the fucking well with simple connotations and over generalizing?
>>
>>105285779
There's a lot of different shit out their. How will we know what specifically we're fighting against without giving it a name?
>>
>>105282600
>True black music
Bitch what

>>105282783
>why did rap stick?
Because the vast majority of black people were living in the inner cities on the east coast where the rise of disco and the side by side rise of turntables and DJs in the underground scene. Which later turned into full expression as opposed to partying and a talent. Which happened in an era and areas where people could get noticed and marketed

Then you take it to the local scene in which case you get another chance out of poverty, you can express yourself, and have fun. Theres a very specific culture of the inner city and the way the people lived there either by choice or not that helped fertilized the soil

>>105283432
Hip-Hop is more or less going through the same thing that Rock or metal did. The shit that happens today wasn't popular or noticeable back then. Or allowed. Merging melodies into Hip-Hop is the "thing" now you'll notice a lot of the rappers rising up also try to or can hold some form of melody. Shit now that I wrote this I don't even think melody is the right word. Anyway niggas can sing too or if not hold a certain tune or tone. Theres that and the fact that Hip-Hop is being seamlessly blended with other genres like Pop, Soul, Blues R&B, Rock, Metal, Jazz etc etc. Hip-Hop is a very versatile genre as much as Metal/Rock (I'm using this interchangeably because I'm not too learned on the difference between the two I really hope you get what I mean) in which case theres like a thousand sub genres like death metal or black metal or screamo. Mainstream media can barely discern the difference and the nuance, rap is rap no matter what or how it's done.

Shit in the early 90s R&B and Hip-Hop was trending towards dominating already. Then fucking Pop prinvesses and boy bands were created to whiten shit up again and control the trend. Theres an early Brittany Spears interview where she talks about that

Man shits wild I love it. I love how much range I get out of Hip-Hop
>>
>>105285972
By using your brain cells to come up with why and how something is shit rather than propagate the spread of low energy, low effort discussion? By taking your tinfoil hat off?
>>
>>105286006
>tinfoil hat
Fuck off back to Facebook, you cunt. I hope Mark asks for your SSN before you can log in.
>>
>>105286006
>why and how
"calarts style" has been shorthand for "bean mouth, shitty noodle anatomy and zero line weight" since its inception. It's not that hard to understand, anon.
>>
File: 331.gif (948 KB, 200x200)
948 KB
948 KB GIF
>>105285407
Catch you on the flipside, anon
>>
>>105243669
>all those lame Limp Bizkit or Nickelback jokes that used to be in vogue
t. Fred Durst
>>
>>105252827
Yeah but none of that is true. And if it is, the black community is complicit in minimizing their women.
>>
>>105243174
>recent events
magruder lives on those
please try to not think about or propagate 'recent events'
recent events are bad. some rapper did a bad? SHOCK. ignore it.
peeing on a teenager? not a crime.
>>
>>105282783
as far as I can tell, white people kept taking over black music because it was good
so they came up with something nobody WANTED to steal
>>
File: 325.gif (549 KB, 250x188)
549 KB
549 KB GIF
>>105286871
AND YET
>>
Saw a blurb today about Millie Brown posting a pic of herself to Instagram in a really tight form fitting dress and heels, and how people lashed out about it, telling her to act her age. Of course, then a bunch of other people were calling them "haters" and talked about how great she looks.

She's 14. Same age as the girl in the pee tape.

It's just an interesting dichotomy, with stuff like this and that kid who performed a drag show at 2am while grown men threw money at him. You're basically saying that if you don't allow kids to look and act sexual, you're a small-minded hater, but if you then actually find them the least bit sexual, you're the lowest of the low.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.