[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 17.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
When was the moment you realized they were both irredeemable cunts?
>>
With Star early on.
With Marco once season three kicked in and expurgated every bit of maturity and likability the character had.
>>
File: seceded tbqh.png (155 KB, 479x199)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
once i realized that the m*Wnian dynasty is destined to die within this generation ever since episode one of the series, due to a lack of competition when faced with multi dimensional market pressure from Marco's version of Earth. We can tell it is a "version"; as in his timeline, California has seceded from, or never has been apart of the Union. And as well a subversive democratic backed guerrilla movement of rural monsters being backed by foreign governments .
>>
>>105158239
I reminder you, master:
Every son of a bitch who uses Marco as a self-insert is a Latino colored diarrhea and does not shower.
>>
>>105158118
Season 3 wrecked any good will the show had. I'm usually pretty forgiving on shows but this show did everything it could have done wrong, same with Steven Universe. Just incompetent storytelling. Even Adventure Time told a better story.
>>
>>105158118
>Marco demanding knighthood and a place to stay immediately after showing up out of nowhere

>Star and her family refusing to compensate a veteran who fought to reclaim and defend her family’s throne

So around the same time
>>
>>105158118
>Star
Season 1 (Though more specifically, when she bullied Brittany at her own birthday party and injured Sabrina)
>Marco
When he went full autist and couldn't take off a smelly cape resulting in him losing his dream girl, losing his friends, being expelled from school, and being banished from Earth and pretending it was all a "good thing".
>>
>>105158480
>>105158516
Is this the deforestation fag? What the fuck is wrong with you? I've always wanted to talk to you simply because your fetish is legitimately the strangest one I've ever seen. Like, how?
>>
>>105158366
>>105158480
>>105158516
Don't try to answer with these escapists assholes, they do not want to argue with you
>>
>>105158590
Not him but I suppose it has to do with it being forbidden and immoral, plus it's a show of Man superiority over nature so I can see how someone could get off to this.
Still weird tho.
>>
>>105158679

I need to find committed Avatar artists in order to draw more Asami.
>>
>>105158698
Hopefully one day some artist interested to make art about our empress.
Continue with the word of the Queen, my dear.
>>
>>105158561
All the characters from the school were dropped?
>>
>>105159027
Your profile pic is Asami with Bolin?
>>
>>105158118
>Star
Either hooking up with Tom OR making Marco her bitch. Tom because the past relationship was so hard to swallow that her immediately hooking up with him offscreen felt unbelievable, and the show doesn't do it any favors either by rarely showing it and making it hard to believe either's getting much out of it when they do (Tom seems like he blows off Star all the time but also is constantly asking if he's better than Marco. Star puts up with this why?). I guess I wouldn't say that makes her a "cunt," though, just hard to like as much as before because the way the relationship happened was too much bullshit to even buy her as the same character anymore.

Her making Marco her bitch does, though. The guy who's been by your side and treated you as a friend and equal constantly for like a year, and you make him your literal servant and constantly order him around as a result? Literally what the fuck. It's a disgusting power imbalance for a relationship we're supposed to see as either "best friends" or, in the future, a couple, and was actually something I was glad the show had avoided in the first two seasons by never having Marco suck up to Star's status as a princess or Star throwing her political weight around all the time.

Actually I don't know why I started with an "either;" the squire bullshit is 100% worse.

>Marco
Same thing, when he accepted being Star's squire and started calling her "m'lady" and doing her literal dirty work. Star would've just looked like the bitch if she had tried to make him her squire and order him around and Marco was just like "lol, no, I'm not your slave, Star," but he did it, he actually fucking did it and in my eyes that makes him worse than her. He is Star's actual, literal bitchboy.

Now to be fair, this could turn around. Star's pretty much broken up with Tom; Marco actually wasn't a bitch in the last finale. If they cut out the
>Lick the floor for me, squire
>Of course m'lady
shit things could be okay.
>>
>>105159073
CONTINUED, god is S3 a wreck

Star is still 100% fine to me outside of the squire and Tom shit, and Marco was never as great as his fans think he is but he got what he deserved already for being a weirdo with the cape around Jackie. He didn't need the squire shit on top of that too, or maybe he should've just been written as working for Lavabo as Squire of the Wash because that at least would get across the same message of it not being as fun or prestigious as he expected without fucking up his and Star's dynamic.
>>
>>105158561
>expelled from school
Sure
>>
They're both fine and I find, to the writers credit, they wanted them to act like people, and they did. Irrationally, selfishly. I find season 3 to be refreshing for that reason, season 1 felt like any LOLSORANDUM cartoon. Pic 100% related. Entirely ignoring her rebound boyfriend to fawn and chase after the nerdy Mexican crossdressing karate fighter.
>>
>>105159073
What dirty work?
>>
>>105159114
I don't care what people say
Marco is hot, but he needs to be in his red jacket or completely naked for porn. None of this trap shit
>>
>>105159179
Babysitting Glossaryck, mostly. It's unclear to me already why Star's left to do that when you'd think Moon or the rest of the MHC would give more of a fuck, but even accepting that apparently everyone just left that for Star, it's weird that Marco is the first person she turns to instead of a servant or something. Like Marco's more of a servant to her than any of the actual servants.

But yeah, putting that aside, I admit it hasn't come up much, but Star actually calling him "squire" and using that to encourage him to do things is just a terrible place to take their relationship and the show itself seems to expect you to see it as good.
>>
>>105158118
Ep 1
>>
File: 1543033819892.jpg (150 KB, 774x1032)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>105159306
I never forget this great work.
>>
>>105159073
When has she ever seriously ordered him around
You're butthurt over nothing
>>
File: Untitled.png (756 KB, 920x684)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>Murrlogic is spamming his fetish for bread and deforestation again
>>
>>105159396
Better that the same comments that are repeated in each Star thread
Admit it.
>>
>>105159379
Nightlife, I think at least one other time (probably Sweet Dreams despite that episode mostly being good), but I haven't seen the first half of that season since it aired

Basically, if any episode has the word "squire" in the dialogue anywhere, that's probably one of those episodes.
>>
>>105159432
>Typical non reaction from a Starfag who thinks since Star is a proper Princess she's gonna eventually exceed Moon since Moon can't get her empire under control thanks to Star
What the fuck are you on about?
Anon, I finished binge watching the show today and I have not seen Star seriously ordering Marco around. Hell, in the Heckapoo episode he goes straight against her "orders".
>>
>>105159498
I mean I'm not using that an example to claim that that's why (some other ship) is better.

I just think it's an especially bad route to take the pairing that's definitely endgame and two characters that are supposed to be great friends.
>>
File: 1546105684430.png (365 KB, 562x507)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>105159556
>typical /co/ has no taste
God blessing these words
>>
>>105159580
>Terminal 7
So, you know about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x74bZjDYUTE
>>
>>105159543
No I'm not around I just like trashing Shit Vs, calm down
>>
>>105159580
>terminal 7
Fuck your shitsauce memes too, cunt.

If you hate Star so much, then that means that you also hate 90% of the show. Only an absolute IDIOT would get attached to sidecharacters who were OBVIOUSLY going to get FUCKED OFF, because of the very nature of the show. As in, this is LARGELY about Star and Marco's relationship. So once again I ask you one simply question:

Why? Why bother if you hate it so much? Why don't you find something else to fawn over?
>>
File: 1496016952085.png (159 KB, 666x464)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>105159653
>I just like trashing Shit Vs

Oh ok then. Guess that means you are open to getting bullied since that's what you are doing too.
>>
File: 1516504952062.jpg (48 KB, 503x479)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>105159678
>Fuck your shitsauce memes too, cunt.
Get out of here, now
>>
>>105159707
>open to getting bullied
That's you for making what's going to be a copypasta
>>
>>105159707
Are you serious?
>>
>>105159788

Typical hyper defensive response from a Star waifu fag how does it feel that Brittney was right about your waifu being trash all along?
>>
>>105159396
Honestly when I first saw the wonderbread thing I thought it was a reference to Star's whiteness. I have somewhat of a fetishism for Caucasian skin and Star's whiteness is no exemption
>>
File: 1521660921425.png (105 KB, 581x341)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>105159714
I used to love Vinny and kind of like Joel. Now I hate Joel and it's very rare that I catch a Vinny stream. I miss the old days.

>>105159739
Well it's EXACTLY what you FUCKS did back in season 2! Remember? Do you know what the golden rule is? Because I sure as shit know. This is get back for all the garbage we had to put up with.

>>105159760
I was. Until you fucks deflated my anger into just AGGRESSIVE shitposting.
>>
>>105159814
Ey fuck you anon man.

What's with the bread and food pyramid pictures anyway? oh no Is this another one of your new and weird fetishes? Like tile anon? For fucks sakes
>>
>>105159788
But kid Meteora is the cutest thing ever, anon.
And now she can be raised properly so she doesn't go full psycho when hitting middle age.

Everybody wins.
>>
File: jackie mermaid theory.jpg (3.14 MB, 1219x4396)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
>>105159719
>copypasta
I don't think anybody will care. Remember pic related? We've spent dozens of threads looking for evidence to support it. And then it just... kinda went away. And we accepted it.

Although, it might possibly have a chance to return. There IS going to be an Earth centric episode in S4.
>>
>>105159781
>>105159814

Is this the Scaly School Guy?
>>
>>105160055
God yes! This show can't end without a final cuckcentric episode.
>>
Shipping fucks out of my thread
>>
>>105159131
>Expecting Brittany-anon to not be stupid
>>
>>105159982
>>105160026
This is really quite amazing. It's like concentrated autism. Truly, you are paving the way for a new and exciting way to be degenerates. I applaud you.

What really makes me wonder is how we didn't develop a fetish for tables though? Seems more related to /sveg/ than anything.

>>105160040
It's okay anon just say that you're a pedophile. Most of /co/ will understand you.
>>
File: 1546474064630.jpg (203 KB, 800x1200)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>105159514
You're talking to murrlogic, anon. Someone so autistic that even shadman so fuck off to his commission request.
>>
>>105160138
You know what? I can making a short novel about wonder bread if you wanna interesed
>>
File: 52332536263.png (1.68 MB, 1280x1429)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>105160138
>I'm so fucking happy Jackie posting died
I didn't really mind the waifu threads about Jackie. She IS pretty. But all the autistic bullshit that followed after her... I'm more than glad that's gone.
>>
>>105160094
>"And that's why you are called Meteora, the Reborn... THE END"
>"Wait... you literally killed my past self?"
>"That's what happens when you disobey mom. Good night, sweety"
>"Good night?! You erased 300 years of my life in a quite unethical way and I'm supposed to go to bed and forget about it?!"
>"Yes"
>"No, mom! I have an identity crisis right now."
>...
>"Mom?"
>"Mmm I guess I messed up this attemp... MIND ERASER PEW PEW"
>>
The second episode of season 2, I'm used to Stars archetype so I knew she would be a cunt but I thought I would feel sorry for Marco but then it click clicked they were both terrible and deserved each other. I should have stopped watching the show when it stopped being a fun beat em up.
>>
>>105160133
Anon why do you do this. This isn't nice at all.
>>
File: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!.png (991 KB, 1600x900)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
>>105160532
>I should have stopped watching the show

THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT DO IT YOU CUNT??!?!?
>>
>>105160533
Neither is Marco or Star
>>
>>105160577
You know the sadist term, right?
>>
>>105158118
When was the moment you realized they are both cute and perfect and belong together?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (180 KB, 1595x771)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>105160692
When Marco punchs Star in her face
>>
>>105160600
They are flawed. If they weren't they'd be like Jackie.

>>105160661
>ask anyone from /mlp/
I wouldn't do that in my WORST NIGHTMARE.
>>
>>105160692
Sleep spells, anon. Go to the other thread. This is the barneyfag thread but with autistic fetishes.
>>
>>105160836
Thank fuck they aren't like Jackie. I'm scared that Tom is going to act like Jackie when talking to Star about the kiss.
>>
>>105160207
You don't fuck those you find cute, anon. Kid Meteora is for pure hugs and head pats only.

Young adult Meteora on the other hand...
>>
>>105160386
Terrible mothers make the greatest grandmas. Mostly because they allow you to do what your mom disaproves on.

It's a fact.
> Competent mother = Boring and grumpy grandma.
> Airhead and irresponsible mother = Fun and joyful grandma.

It is known.
>>
>>105160533
Don't worry anon.
Things will settle once the mermaid fucks the demon.
>>
At this dark hour I shall pray to the patron saint of cute and perfect. The one known as Broly.

Our journey has been long and ardous. Filled with unbridled rage, suffering and autism. But we may still find our star yet. The holy light that will lead us away from the darkness and confusion and unto the fields of fulfilled ships and prosperity. Suffer not the cuck and fetishfags for they are simple horny idiots and will find other characters to jerk off to. Suffer not the irrelevant shipfags for the kingdom of fanart and fanfics are still theirs. Suffer not the Toffeefags because they've dealt their hands for themselves.

Believe in cute and perfect, and through it, we shall all find rebirth and salvation. Amen.
>>
>>105158118
At least one is hot
>>
>>105158118
>When was the moment you realized they were both irredeemable cunts?
Season 3. If Season 4 could open with S3 being a dream and rehiring Tambor I'd be fine.
>>
>>105160336
>"That's what happens when you disobey mom. Good night, sweety"
>unethical

Even ignoring the that this post makes it sound like Eclipsa "messed up" at raising meteora as opposed to being robbed of her child, Meteora was literally a rampaging murderous monster. Eclipsa tried to reason with her but realized she couldn't. Killing Meteora was the right thing to do, and having to do it herself was atonement for stopping moon from doing it earlier, a mistake that cost hundreds of lives. Well ok I mean they came back, but still.
>>
When you realize Jarco was the real cute and perfect pairing all along?
>>
>>105160692
What an awkward hug.
>>
>>105165090
When Star was revealed as a canon future roastie.
>>
>>105165090
It's not.
Jackie deserves someone who doesn't get obsessed over some dirty kitchen blanket.

Hope she finds happiness with a less toxic guy.
>>
>>105165306
>toxic
Jesus you’re so petty
>>
>>105159073
>>105159103
They should have just had the Mewni seasons take place over summer, then they wouldn't be a need to justify Marco spending all his time over there. Marco wouldn't have needed to get a "job" to justify him staying, he'd be a guest since he is Star's friend and has helped out her parents too.
>>
>>105165338
Season 3 Marco is petty.
That's why Starco is the only possible ship. They deserve each other's bullshit.
>>
as I finished season 1. i grew to dislike them more and more until i simply stopped watching it. I tried rewatching it later, and toffy was interesting, but it felt forced to continue watching that jazz.
>>
>>105158118
the first episode with ludo where it's revealed that he wants the wand to magic himself tall.

literally one spell could have ended his trying to get the wand. one fucking spell to make him tall could have removed ludo from the board and stopped so much suffering.
>>
>I don't need a hero, I need a friend
>I'll ruin every achievement in my life because of an awkward fairy land shithole
>>
>>105158118
Why do you watch kid shows?
>>
>>105158214
This. Star was always a whore but Marco fucked up badly later on season 3.
They really should stop using the transmarco garbage plot, it's funny to make a joke once but using it many times just ruins everything and makes it look really awkward.
Also the cucking/cheating part was awful.
>>
It was all good until about Toffee died. Then the season 3 went on and kept getting weirder. It's like they forgot who the characters were and the plot just got fucking retarded. Of course the green hair chick had been intentions. And turning Olga lady into a baby was just weird. It's just fucking stupid now.
>>
File: lol manlet lol.png (283 KB, 704x800)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>105168404
To be fair, in that same scene he also said he wanted to wreck shit with the wand, smash the shit out of Mewni, and rule the universe. Once he actually got a wand the whole thing somehow turned into working through his daddy issues too, but since I'm sure that wasn't thought of as early as the beginning of S1, whatever.

He never actually told Star he wanted his big boy body either and so it's not like she could've helped and she and Marco were just spiting him; they were never like "lol manlet lol" and holding the wand just above his head or some shit. They just defended themselves from him trying to start shit.
>>
>>105168553
Because Toffee going through all that for a finger is not weird, isn't it?

At least Meteora had a good reason to attack Mewni, and Eclipsa being the victim of the evil MHC works inside the show's anti-racism agenda.

It didn't get weirder, you just stopped paying attention because you couldn't fap to filler lizard villain anymore.
He wasn't even the septarian leader, just one general.
>>
>>105165019
>hundreds of lives
Not lives exactly. Souls being eaten. Apparently souls are fungible in this setting.
>>
>>105165090
>When the only times ever Marco and Jackie interacted is because of Star or Jackie
>When Marco spent the majority of their relationship with Star
>When Marco put jack shit effort to actually be with Jackie
>>
File: medium-clean.jpg (21 KB, 720x406)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>105158118
Stay mad lad. Starco is endgame
>>
File: Starco_Horizon.jpg (25 KB, 500x464)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
OH wow... I wasn't expecting a fellow brother of the faith in this hell hole of a thread. It's nice to know there are still some decent souls present on /co/
>>
>>105169458
BROLY DEMANDS CUTE AND PERFECT STARCO

ALSO SEE MY MOVIE NEXT WEEK
>>
>>105168969
The MHC did nothing wrong
>>
>>105169501
Saint Broly, was my previous tithe not sufficient?
>>
>>105169524
BROLY DEMANDS BETWEEN FRIENDS
>>
>>105169576
>>105169544
Matching digits demands story time
>>
>>105169503
They are responsible of the deaths of countless mewmans on a war that could have easily stopped with Eclipsa marrying the enemy's leader.

Their own father feels ashamed of them and wishes he'd never given those traitors free will to begin with. Quote
The Book of Spells even clarify some of his goals are reuniting with his old friend (Eclipsa) , getting rid of the MHC and saying Globgor for a whole year (he likes the name)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>105169601
It ain't the weekend, Broly. You'll have to get by with this for now...
https://v.teknik.io/v/t25ev
>>
>>105160320
>autistic bullshit
Like what?
>>
>>105170111
>4 facts about Jackie
>She's an Angel!
>I love her!!
>JACKIE!!!!
>>
File: 1522460455756.jpg (695 KB, 910x910)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
I want Jackie in my life. I want to take long walks with her down a California beach, I want to make out with her under a ramp at the skatepark at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about history topics that she's passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty horror movies. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, getting a sniff of every natural scent she gives off. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.
>>
File: 1522458912244.png (115 KB, 1865x299)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
reminder
>>
File: confused.png (567 KB, 737x662)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>105158118
With Marco when he decided to leave everyone in his life behind, because he wanted to be a cool knight, motherfucker broke up with Jackie for it, what a fucking cunt, this Marco.
>>
>>105170144

>>105170186
>>105170206
>>105170223

>>105160320

Well that was fast
>>
File: 1523504199980.png (278 KB, 720x623)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>friendly reminder Jackie turns 18 this year
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.88 MB, 540x484)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
>>105170236
>not fast enough though...
>because Jackie DEMANDS MOAR PIZZA NUGGETS
>>
File: ohSHI.jpg (84 KB, 675x639)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>105170339
>>
>ywn be fed by Jackie.
>>
File: 1522595629615.png (285 KB, 1280x981)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>105170427
There's only one thing worth eating around here, buddy.
>>
woops, my post was somehow lost
>>105170443
>>105170443
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.04 MB, 1600x900)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>105170322
>A friendly reminder that Jackie mutilated her face with these atrocities
>>
>>105170500
dont talk about my wife like that
>>
>>105170500
That's her ear anon, and once she is done with the skater phase they will dissapear.
>>
File: smug star.png (49 KB, 488x357)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>105170525
>done with the skater phase
When she's done with the skater phase, she'll disappear because there's literally nothing left to keep her together as a "character"
>>
>>105170733
Irrelevant since she's already gone
>>
>>105170500
>having garbage taste
>>
File: 1546293266889.png (608 KB, 620x978)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
I hate that the series forgot marco was a broken adult after reverting into a child
or hopefully he's just putting an act and we'll get some more details of that in s4
>>
>>105170733
There's always the mermaid phase
>>
Is Penelope going full Eclipsa next season? Slime and her were cute together.
>>
only good thing(s) about star are her slutty feet
>>
I want Globgor to step on me
>>
>>105170223
He didn’t break up with Jackie moron
>>
>>105161128
Nah dude. My grandma was strict as can be with my mother and uncles/aunt yet she allowed me to do pretty much anything as a kid. She herself once said that happened because, hey, not up to her to be the main source of discipline.
Not that I ever did anything bad, but for example she'd allow me to stay up watching cartoons all I wanted and whatnot
>>
>>105169332
Yeah...They build up Marco as really trying to better himself for Jackie before they're together and once they are he doesn't give her the time of the day. It was painful, OOC, and only got worse come season three.
>>
>>105170455
>>105168212
If you base your judgement on Marco through one episode that happened over a year ago and disregard character resolve over the rest of the season, then you just want to be mad
>>
>>105172673
What resolve? He only visited his family once since then, cucked his demon bro, dropped Hekapoo to babysit Star and was rude to the person who saved both his and his best friend lives because "hurr durr they told me she is evil"
>>
>>105158118
When Marco dumped Jackie.
>>
Both were good characters until season 3

I'm going to get slack on this but star wasn't a bad character until season 3. /Co/ seems to think a character can't be flawed, but no character is interesting if not flawed
>>
>>105158561
>Bullied
Bullshit.
>expelled
What?
>>
>>105167022
This

And why did they even make him break up with Jackie do early in the first place? His relationship with Jackie could have been explored over season 3, and it would have been far more interesting than the star Tom love triangle
>>
>>105172834
He confessed to Tom and took responsibility to prevent it from damaging his view on star, His role in watching star led her to finding her powers which was relative to the finale, said he’ll visit his parents more after realizing his mistake, and if your talking about eclipsa, moon and star were hostile to her because they thought she couldn’t be trusted, you’re not doing a good job in seeing the source material.
>>
>>105168969
Toffee didn't just go through all that's for a finger. He did it to prove a point.

Remember, his entire army abandoned him because moon destroyed his finger, and proved he wasn't immortal. If he got it back, he proved he was.
>>
>>105172878
It's less because she was flawed and more because she was so in an irritating way.

/co/ loves the likes of Donald Duck who catapulted to fame Because of his flaws
>>
File: 1533163309895.png (982 KB, 667x667)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
cute and perfect
>>
>>105173037
!
>>
>>105173925
BASED
>>
File: Everyday.png (179 KB, 800x631)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>105158118
When Dies Irae taught me they were Venus and Mars.
>>
>>105173939
I need more Dies Irae images, pls
>>
File: Bi0Bbu5[1].jpg (3.06 MB, 1876x3253)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>105174027
>>
File: 1544953437.png (258 KB, 503x794)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>105168404
>>105168805
The episode "The Hard Way" and Book Be Gone shows he has deeper issues than just wanting to be tall.

>I don't know what I want! I've never done this before! You know what my dad taught me about making my way in the world? Nothing! Zip! I was one egg out of fifty! Everything I've learned, I had to learn dirty! But for once in my life, I'd like... some guidance.

>Gloss: Hey! Now you're getting it. Nice job.
>Ludo: Am I better than Star?
>Gloss: Well, I... Well, I guess you're better at following the spell book.
>Ludo: Are you... proud of me?
>Gloss: Yeah, um... Yeah, you're doing fine.
>Ludo: Could you say "proud of me", though?
>Gloss: Uh... huh. Uh... [chuckles] I'm proud of you.
>Ludo: [giggling giddily]

>Oh, yes. Funny. Yes, I suppose it is. Funny that I ever believed you would take me seriously! Funny that ugly little Ludo wants to be a mighty magical superstar! What a joke, right?! [fake laugh] Joke on me! Star was always your favorite, wasn't she? The cute little sparkles on the cheeks. I'm just a sad little dingus in a chip bag.

Like even in his fantasy from the first episode, he had girls fawning over him, and when he took over Mewni he was troubled by how much he was disliked by his new subjects.

>>105168969
>>105172922
Eclipsa's chapter in the book also says that being immortal allows the Septarians to hold on to grudges for a REALLY long time.

>>105170186
Who?

>>105170525
>implying she won't turn the rest of her body into swiss cheese by then.
>>
>>105168969
>>105172922
Ya'll Mewgas know that the finger Moon took was the middle finger, yes? As in, within the context of a Y7-filter, Moon permanently emasculated Toffee in front of his men, yes? As in, Toffee wanted his masculinity back, and went full-"trapped by civilization" by acting properly and wearing a suit, despite his need to be a primal monster, yes?
>>
>>105158118
that means they are perfect for each other
>>
File: japan goes global.png (66 KB, 670x827)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>105174458
>>
>>105174360
A

C
A
T

I
S

F
I
N
E

T
O
O
>>
>>105158484
>Marco demanding knighthood
I really wish they would have had an episode where he realized what an ass he was about this.
He'd be furious if someone showed up and demanded to become a blackbelt, but was given a red belt just because they were buddies with the teacher, and then having that person complain incessantly about how they are too good to be a red belt.
>>
I miss her bros.
>>
>>105175322
He went back to Mewni expecting to get knighted because he was told he would be knighted. The same episode had the knights laugh at him and River saying that the whole knighting thing if he ever came back was a lie. Then Star banished him into the basement to do laundry, so she didn’t have to see him. Marco didn’t want Star to jump in his pants the second he got there. He just wanted see Star. Both Marco and Star were acting like cunts to each other but in the realized they needed each other’s help to fight the lint monster.
>>
>>105176028
I know Marco has long dropped the whole "safety kid" deal and they had a whole episode about how he's changed, but it still feels weird that the dude who was all about being organized and clean didn't once think "being the knight of cleaning? I can make this work".
>>
>>105176160
It’s because while the “Safety Kid” thing has been resolved, he’s still someone who has something to prove. Has been from episode one. He has a sort of Hero Complex.
>>
>>105176275
> It’s because while the “Safety Kid” thing has been resolved
Really it was just dropped after the first episode and never bought up again.
>>
>>105175322
Marco helped star from getting her wand stolen on numerous occasions and helped mewni when their kingdom was at stake, and the knights never proved to be competent in any form when they were invaded so your embellished perspective of the problem isn’t a very reliable one to consider
>>
>>105176921
>Marco helped star from getting her wand stolen on numerous occasions and helped mewni when their kingdom was at stake,
That just means he should be granted honors, not be made a knight specifically.
>and the knights never proved to be competent in any form when they were invaded so your embellished perspective of the problem isn’t a very reliable one to consider
Does this somehow change the fact that becoming a knight is something you usually earn through stages, much like the belts in karate? Page for a bunch of years, Squire for a bunch of years, then Knight Errant, then Knight after a decade and a half.
Now to be fair, Mewni never really established how it's knights work, so my point is admittedly not that strong.
>>
>>105176336
>dropped
>shown rather than told to the viewer
Still need work on those nonverbal communication skills, huhn Anon?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (402 KB, 880x372)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>105171826
>>
>>105175322
I agree. They glossed over this in the Higgs episode and made him seem like he was in the right by the end of the episode.
>>
>>105177974
That’s not what the episode was about
>>
>>105177974
Didn’t Marco said “I’ll go back to earth” in recognition of his high demands in being a Knight only to be accepted as a squire by star, and as we established with his exceptional service to mewni being accepted as squire isn’t too outrageous of a reward
>>
>>105177974
"If someone does something bad in reaction to something bad you've done, it's okay to not try and fix what you did" seems to frequently be a lesson in season 3 episodes
>>
>>105176028
If you think about it, Eclipsa saved his life that episode by warning Star.
Then she saves his life again when both him and Star are dropped to space.
Finally, she saves him a THIRD time by defeating Meteora.

Marco has no reason to consider Eclipsa a threat at this point.
>>
>>105178696
>>105178696
He only considered her a threat once and that was when they first met, he didn’t interact with her any other time and didn’t know about her warning star about the lint monster
>>
File: ASADFSF.jpg (13 KB, 241x222)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>105158118
The second they let Jackie walk out
>>
>>105175426
She was a total bitch for that entire episode
>>
>>105178821
But she’s a new girl so whatever she does is okay
>>
>>105178821
>Listen, wannabe, you think it's easy being a squire? All of my waking hours I'm weaving chain mail, sharpening swords. I'm always at my knight's beck and call. I've even learned how to polish armor in my sleep. But what did you do to earn this job? Oh, nothing. It was handed to you because you're the princess' boyfriend.
She was kinda bitchy, but this was essentially completely on point, and well-motivated bitchiness is less obnoxious.
>>
>>105178784
Which is right after she saved his life and Star's.
He should have been thankful.
>>
>>105158118
i forgive marco because he has cute feet
>>
>>105179188
I agree but remember when moon was mean to eclipsa despite making a deal with her and star not trusting her so easily
>>
>>105179183
>what did you do to earn this job
Help mewni when it was under attack along with its heir
>>
>>105179316
Something that we were never shown that the other squires knew, and Marco did not tell them.
>>
>>105179469
Neat.
Marco's too much of a wimp to do that even if she wanted him too, can't suspend my disbelief
>>
>>105179473
Did you see the battle of mewni? Was river, moon, star, and fools the only ones who knew
>>
>>105158118
As early as Season 1, when I realized the only reason to watch this show was for the villains (specifically Ludo & Toffee!!!). And even they couldn't save this show for me. Whatever this show has done, I can list many that have done it better and funnier - but I won't say examples, because seeing you guys suffer trying to defend this sad & pathetic excuse of a show is quite fun & hilarious, actually.
>>
>>105178803
>Jackie fags STILL this salty
>>
>>105180210
>I can list many that have done it better and funnier - but I won't say examples

You don't have any.
>>
>>105168969
Star is perfect, she’s basically the BLM of the show, as well as Meteroa and Eclipsa. If you don’t like them, you’re a racist fucking bitch.
>>
>>105169760
Season 3 was literally the best, Meteroa, Eclipsa and Star were awesome, kinda like BLM. I love how Meteroa got her vengeance like she should. Honestly, only racist hate Season 3.
>>
>>105179287
Moon is a shitty ducking bitch.
>>
File: where is my mind.jpg (226 KB, 500x464)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
I looked at this and couldn't get the pixies out of my head
>>
>>105182567
Thanks Anon. This brought a smile to my face.
>>
>>105182430
>Meteroa

You had one job.
>>
>>105181796
Not that anon, but ATLA comes to mind. I’m also a Gravity Falls fag myself. Dragon Prince is promising.
>>
>>105182567
>idontwanttosettheworldonfire.jpg
>>
>>105158118
The intro
>>
>>105178803
I want Jackie in my life
>>
>>105184868
REMINDER that Marco fucked UP
>>
>>105159021
Since they shifted the setting to Mewni, yep.

I don't mind Star being a flawed character as long as she's up against a good foil who makes her grow. But then they obliterated Toffee, sent Ludo away, and spent a season with Glossaryck turned into a non-character.
>>
>>105170322
Old enough to do that one porn video that she will regret for the rest of her life.
>>
>>105184868
Well she's single because Marco is a fucking moron
>>
>>105180359
I'll love Jackie till the day I die
>>
>>105185040
I only get half of what Im seeing but I like all of what I'm seeing. Jarco never had a chance but I would ship JLT with myself every day of the week... and some times at lunch, too.
>>
>>105185040
>UP
...the social ladder. Jackie stuck being a surf tier waifu
>>
>>105158118
That's fine. It means that any awful thing I'd do to their buttholes is karmic retribution.
>>
>>105186338
But she's fictional tho. And last I checked, I can neither will her into existence or pull her into reality
>>
>>105188241
Well, there are a lot of fucking morons in real life too, who don't hang on to great women who may or may not resemble Jackie.

I'm just saying... There's a chance.
>>
>>105187363
that's creepy, anon
>>
>>105163291
but which one anon
>>
File: the fuck you say.jpg (9 KB, 364x248)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>105168553
Wait Toffee is dead?
>>
>>105189134
He dies at end of Season 1
Gets revived and killed again at episode 3 of Season 2 Yeah what a whoop.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (98 KB, 600x522)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>105158118
>when was the moment YOU realized you were an irredeemable cunt during your teenage years?
>when did you realize you had redeemed youself despite all odds?
>>
Haven't been to a Star thread in literal years. Or at least what feels like it, after season 3 ended

The fuck is this Broly shit?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (420 KB, 771x1099)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
I'M GONNA POST LEWDS AND AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME
>>
Wheels the fuck is this show coming back? It's been ages.
>>
>>105190355
>Why did Raico abandon us?! REEEE!
>>
>>105167022
Hell, why did he need to spend all of his time there in the first place? He has has his own pair of dimensional scissors for fucks same, Mewni is literally a cut away. He could've easily visited Star any time he wanted to.
>>
>>105191344
>for fucks same
>>
>>105158118
Squire shit
Putting aside any bitch and moaning about everything with the squire plot, i just really hate this fictional barrier that Star and Marco put themselves into, i just can't take it seriously when both had EQUAL relationship in the previous season.

i don't fucking care if Marco was a retard or Star a cunt for doing this shit, i just want the Star and Marco that didn't care about their status back.
>>
>>105190366
Fuck if I know
>>
>>105158118
I wish Monster Arm was a thing again. I wish Marco became the Forces of Evil
>>
>>105193384
I wish that Toffee found a way to corrupt Marco and assume his body, instead of assuming Ludo's. It would've been fun to have seen Marco get his own wand and have Glossaryck teach Star, who in turn teaches Marco / Toffee. Would've been nice to have a STANDING HERE moment that ends with Star and Marco forming a suicide pact to kill Toffee.
>>
>>105192246
>i just want the Star and Marco that didn't care about their status back.

Well, if Star is no longer a princess, that means Marco is no longer a squire. So I guess Marco and Star are on about equal footing now.
>>
Some of you guys are worse than Mr. Enter.
>>
>>105194105
That is unpossible.
>>
>>105194105
Give examples pls
>>
>>105195025
See >>105170223
as he’s making an embellished narrative
Something mr.enter does
>>
>>105173037
But that's the wrong version
>>
>>105195766
Shitpost with effort.
>>
>>105197248
Not sure I follow.
>>
>>105197968
That image has effort.
>>
>>105176160
marco is not a cuck anymore, he is the one cucking and removed every remaining lesbianism hekapoo had, so "the knight of cleaning" is not good enough for a reality buster level super barbaric hero.
>>
>>105158118
they being flawed is exactly why i like them, since they eventually realise it and try to improve themselves.
star went from a shitty friend to a shitty love interest to an almost wise princess doing her best.
marco went from beta fag with what his name friends to supreme chad by accident to simpleton understanding that the world is not just magic adventures and having a girlfriend.

the people bitching about this show are retarded, there are bigger flaws to complain about like how formulaic the whole toffee thing was and shit.
>>
>>105158118
Newfag here. I see this show keep getting posted on /co/, and now it's piqued my interest. Is it any good? Should I watch it?
>>
>>105198551
nah, just read the comic, it's way better
>>
>>105160055
>Being this autistic over fake teenagers romances
Shipping was a mistake. This show was a mistake. This entire board was a mistake.
>>
>Star
Episode 1. Easy to recognize.
>Marco
He seemed like a loser up until season 3, when it became obvious he's Nefcy's projection fantasy for her husband's infatuation with her specifically. Bouncing all the female characters off this undesirable autistic man-child, who is destined only for Nefc- er, Star.
>>
>>105199083
It wasn't because it delivered based grandma and lawyer lizard.
I have high hopes for both Globgor and Seth too.
>>
>>105190478
Not enough jerking.
>>
>>105198551
No and no
>>
>>105160577
Not him but I watched it for shitposting purposes. And also because I was hoping for starcucks.
>>
>>105198956
Thanks, will do.
>>
>>105201164
Be sure to tell us how it made you feel.
>>
File: 4orlm6jdw3uz.jpg (520 KB, 1264x1650)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
Jackie is the hottest girl in all of western animation
>>
File: Spoiler Image (91 KB, 1200x675)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>105201640
Nope
>>
File: 1508099361741.png (563 KB, 900x753)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>105201764
Yes
>>
File: 1512537028437.png (331 KB, 526x944)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>105201640
Yes
>>
did they bang?
>>
>>105201764
obviously doesn't count because it's always covered
>>
>>105202022
Pity sex.
>>
>>105190204
You never redeem yourself, you just learn from things and be better in the future.
>>
>>105198551
It was pretty good for two seasons, then it got real bad, real fast. I don't know if that answers your question.
>>
>>105190366
>Wheels the fuck is this show

What did he mean bs this?
>>
>>105201764
It was already posted.
Anons still In denial
>>
>>105205181
Using this thing we modern humans call context, we can discern that he is in fact asking “When” is the show coming back.
>>
>>105204242
That usually doesn’t work with people on here
>>
>>
>>105206505
too cute
>>
>>105207273
and perfect
>>
File: sammeraf45445.jpg (268 KB, 1280x1262)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
you gotta love your Star
>>
File: IMG_6065.jpg (34 KB, 640x829)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>105207957
If only I had a Star of my own...
>>
File: Star_Tsundere.gif (2.79 MB, 540x304)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>105207957
Always...
>>
File: 1546909392842.jpg (212 KB, 640x632)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>105207957
>tfw shaggy hair brown boy like Marco
>white girl best friend who's weird, bubbly and into cute shit like Star
I hope i dont fuck this up, fellas
>>
>>105208119
I can be your Star
>>
File: kaibutterfly3443545465.png (1.06 MB, 1280x720)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>105208119
You'll find your Star anon. Life has weird twists in it, in such ways in fact, that the moment in time when you feel like absolutely giving up... that's when a new hope rises on the horizon.

Hang unto this world and your Star as hard as you can. Love them with all your heart.
>>
File: lazyderogatory.jpg (206 KB, 1280x1197)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
She may confuse you at times. But believe in her always. She'll come around and fix everything. Just needs you believing in her.
>>
File: IMG_6570.jpg (43 KB, 500x269)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>105208233
Thank you for your kind words in these trying times Anon
>>
If you’re waiting for a girl like Star, you’re just asking to be cucked.
>>
File: 1527309830042.png (79 KB, 500x406)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>105208199
>>105208233
>>105208284
Gotta love the wholesome moments in these threads
>>
File: horseface.png (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>105208361
>If you’re waiting for a girl, you’re just asking to be cucked.
Fixed
>>
File: fullertoons345346.png (333 KB, 1152x1920)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>105208361
Shush up. It's real wholesome hours.
>>
>>105208505
aw misha! such a brave maverick you are! dare I say,

based & redpilled?
>>
File: angeban.jpg (142 KB, 673x1150)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
>>105208594
good call
>>
File: adf34.png (176 KB, 540x304)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
*ahem*
attention my subjects!

FUCK MONSTERS
AND FUCK MONSTER FUCKERS
>>
>>105209132
Nah bitch. Real OTP right here.
>>
File: halloween-owo325532.png (994 KB, 1280x720)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
>>105209132
Monster Marco when?
>>
>>105209269
Considering how bad the writing is... Never. I wouldn’t be amazed if they didn’t reference his cheek marks until the literally final episode.
>>
>>105172426

This. My mom was an absolute hardass and, speaking frankly, crossed the line into abusive levels of punishment and discipline. Seeing her interact with my daughter I can't help but think
>That's not your mother anon, that's an old woman trying to earn her way into heaven
>>
File: 1515256359886.jpg (238 KB, 1200x1600)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>105201640
>>
>>105208675
hekkapoo? More like heccin' cute
>>
File: eerna2222.png (900 KB, 1280x1920)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>
>>105201764
that just makes it better
>>
>>105209311
The writing is only bad when it comes to shipping, the lore itself is pretty neat and my main reason to watch the show.
>>
>>105202022
considering the artist is Amoniaco, maybe?
>>
>>105208204
if that's actually you, you're a handsome motherfucker
>>
>>105208594
how erect would you be if a cute blonde did this to you?
>>
>>105209142
>tfw Nefcy inserts her husband into the show and makes him get together with a random background character

the Nefcy cuckening continues.
>>
>>105170322
what's Jackie going to do after high school now that she's 18? is she going to be a skater pro, or just be a burnout California beach bum? maybe sexually experiment with Janna.
>>
>>105186338
>Well she's single

Sabrina Cotugno would beg to disagree
>>
>>105201847
J.A.C.K.I.E
>>
>>105210174
She is marrying that gipsy.
>>
>>105210256
where's the rest you coward
>>
>>105210287
like a secret agent project?
>>
File: a janna.png (252 KB, 1280x1225)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>
>>105210363
it got accidentally deleted off my computer. but have more Janckie as a consolation. maybe another anon has the rest
>>
File: justice.jpg (4 KB, 220x221)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>105210372
maybe. however, i was think more about the reference on her shirt.
>>
>>105210321
i unironically think this (not marriage but dating) will happen in season 4.
>>
>>105158118
First episode for both of them. Star was easy to tell from but Marco had that whole "Safety kid" thing but that fuck wasn't safe at all!
>>
>>105210434
Janna is for beatings and noncon.
>>
>>105210485
Also have them in group pics.
>>
>>105210571
cute! also, i wish my friends group was this cute in high school
>>
>>105210567
Janna gives out beatings and you can't consent in your sleep.
>>
>>105210623
It's a pity it got ruined by love triangles. Only Janna managed to stay out of that mess.
>>
>>105210751
>Only Janna managed to stay out of that mess.

Soon. Jackie is on the market.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/trash/1547099720437.png

How will Marco save them both?
>>
>>105211221
And this time Marco isn't there to ruin it.
>>
>>105211745
>Photo Grid
>>
File: 71785333_p0.png (540 KB, 2000x1600)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>
>>105211571
Lewd.
>>
>>105211571
Human sperm has been proven to cure Mewnian AIDS.
>>
>>105211571
> You'll never get to creep up naked on the boy you like at school.

Why even live?
>>
>>105215574
Why can't you?
>>
File: sky shooter.png (848 KB, 2000x1280)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
I still love Sky
>>
>>105158118
I always hated Star.
I hated Marco once he started dating Kelly while still obviously having feelings for Star. That´s incredibly douchy, dating someone you don´t really love so you can have someone at your side.
Both of them are incredibly despicable and it really tells how terrible this show is written that they pretend they are sympathetic funny heroes.
>>
>>105215749
I fucking love that it's been a year without anything new... and yet someone still made fresh content for Sky.

Are you all ready for Tax season? I've heard of this totally mature and independent Certified Mewni Accountant that happens to be ever so eager to find new clients
>>
>>105215869
What evidence do you have that’s he’s dating kelly?
>>
>>105216357
Inb4 "Kelly was his +1 at a wedding. That OBVIOUSLY means they're dating!"
>>
>>105216404
They're friends. Kelly is still trying to properly break with her ex.
>>
File: 72501216_p0.png (204 KB, 797x1000)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>
>>105215869
Stop inventing a narrative
>>
>>105216040
River's lurking and working on making a comeback. He has good friends that support his autism with fresh content.
>>
File: Star's Terminal Ubercuck.png (367 KB, 1000x1000)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
This is the only end game I will accept.
>>
>>105158118
all 13 year olds or however old they are are cunts
>>
>>
>>105211571
something about Ounpaduia's art is arousing yet off-putting at the same time
>>
>>105215869
Afraid to break it to you but, most people date people they don't love. That's kind of the point of the game, seeing if you feel something. Of course that doesn't apply here because Marco and Kelly weren't dating.
>>
File: jackiesad.png (99 KB, 250x250)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>105211745
>"Why do we even hang out with Janna?"
>It was then Jackie knew Marco wouldn't be down for the FFM threesome she had planned after the luncheon with Janna
>>
>>105158118
When Star started fighting for "Monster Rights". It was just so badly done
>>
>>105216927
That truly is the face of a girl who won't be making a Marco sandwich.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6uga5gFPvw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42a6zD4N-AM
>>
>>105216927
She certainly looks let down.
>>
File: jackiesad2.png (2 MB, 1920x1080)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>105216961
Jackie's mad that she can't get pounded by the Diaz and eat out Janna's sweet Filipino hole at the same time.
Guess she'll spend the evening grinding her skateboard shaped pillow...again.
>>
>>105217619
wouldn't you be if you were a girl and would be missing out on Marco's martial arts chiseled abs, Marco's experienced sexual prowess (Hekapoo trained and approved), and Marco's tenderness and kindness?
>>
File: Curious.png (1.12 MB, 1920x1080)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>105217711
I don't think Jackie knew about any of that. Just pure autism Marco.
>>
>>105217711
Reminder Star cucked Marco when he was about to score Thiccapoo after 15 years waiting for it.
>>
>>105217841
i'm pretty sure the clones were horny too, at the very least.
>>
File: sintastein12.jpg (212 KB, 1280x944)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>105216830
In that case kill yourself, right now. If you have the opportunity and the resources, do it now. IF you don't, gather them right now and end it all.

You already know that your shit life watching cartoons will never improve. You keep telling yourself that one day, you'll get that girl, you'll start working out, you'll start improving your life. But that day will NEVER come. Or if it does, it will only be at a point where nobody will give a shit.

We all die alone anyway, and the rest of your life is just going to be a suffering mess of being angry about teenage girls who don't even exist. So why bother? You will release all of your problems once you kill yourself.

Can you comprehend the gravity of the situation? You're spending your one singular time on Earth that was given to you, by seething about a teenage girl named Star on a platform used by societal outcasts and losers. The fucking dregs of society. And she doesn't even exist. And you're not even holding a grudge against someone who's REAL.

Might as well give it all up now anon. It's only going downhill from here. Save yourself the frustration and just neck yourself.
>>
File: 1 yike.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>105217610
>nicktendo
>>
File: Aggression and Hatred.jpg (70 KB, 600x658)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>105218072
I just want a crossdressing Marco to get buggered, no need to get bent out of shape, fag.
>>
File: Hekapoo_Confused.png (62 KB, 525x425)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>105218132
>want...Marco to get buggered
>fag
>>
>>105218072
cuties!
>>
>>105218176
Indeed. Only a big fag wouldn't want to pound Marco's girly ass.
>>
File: jlt.jpg (12 KB, 195x195)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>105217766
>>105217619
>>105217652
>>105216927
>>105216961

what do you think Jackie wanted to do to Marco? what would Jackie do to our boy?
>>
>>105218275
Hold hands and cuddle non-sexually.
>>
File: 1522462095658.png (588 KB, 688x696)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>105218275
She would take him on long walks on the beach while holding hands.
>>
>>105218264
4chan wants Marclipsa to happen, but Globgor will be the one having a taste of Princess Turdina.
>>
File: shayepurr34734.png (2.3 MB, 1280x1829)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>105218132
>I want Marco to get buggered
>bent out of shape
>, fag.

That's pretty funny. Nonetheless, absolutely neck yourself you vile cock knocker, I do not want your arsemining ways to pollute this thread, promptly stuff yourself in a gas chamber you ponce and die.
>>
File: Starco Virgin Killers.png (1.38 MB, 1100x1269)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>105218464
You're already chittering about the romantic lives of 14-15 year old cartoon characters. I'm basically polluting what's already a sewer.
>>
i miss starco
>>
>>
>>105218644
I would do such unwholesome things to that Star.
>>
File: solewd34634754.jpg (915 KB, 1319x1599)
915 KB
915 KB JPG
>>105218511
Well we don't want (You)r garbage in here! Our garbage was here first! Take *your* fucking garbage in a place where they will appreciate it. Like the >>>/trash/, for one.
>>
>>105218789
Like Star putting a strap-on in Marco's boi pussi isn't totally fine in my book...
>>
>>105218789
/trash/ is starting to actually become comfy again. Leave your garbage users here and their shit tastes in /co/ and deal with the mess of your own making.
>>
>>105218644
Marco's dream sandwich in pic related
>>
>>105218333
>>105218321
this was pretty much the premise of the last episode they were in. i'm still kinda bummed out there is no more Jackie and Marco. it was cute when it lasted
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>105220030
>>105220110
She only wants him for his wriggly tentacle arm. Making sense, since it resembles a male squid's genital arm thing.
>>
>>105171150
I liked that they at least implied that his 20 years of experience fighting makes him about on par with Star in terms of fighting capabilites
>>
File: heka_зима.png (72 KB, 2312x2181)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>105208675

As soon as marcapoo was sunk (with a dedicated episode no less) show lost all of its appeal on me.

I think I should check if I regained interest.

Hmmm.

No, I did not. It remains dead.
>>
>>105220153
But the tentacle arm is a spell created by Crescenta Butterfly and it affects everybody equaly. He is not special.
>>
File: FROM_THE_DEPTHS.jpg (89 KB, 800x796)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Wow, these ships. You guys are fucking pathetic. Starco's gone through so much worse shit over the years and the crew still faithfully manned it and navigated it through treacherous waters after treacherous waters. Yeah, we had some casualties, but our spirit wouldn't be beat.
But you fuckers. The Jarcos. The Jancos. The Marcapoos. The Marclipsas. Pathetic. Weak. You abandon ship so easily. Not willing to put in the blood, sweat, and tears for your support.
At least the TomStar's put forth their salt and rage for a solid 4 days following Booth Buddies. It's no wonder you loss was guaranteed. Your ships should have never been commissioned into service.
>>
>>105220779
Slime x Penelope >> every single Star/Marco ship
>>
>>105218072
>Tomstar ship is in the verge of dying so they have to shoehorn themselves with Starco
classic
fuck off we're full
>>
File: goteem.gif (1.81 MB, 640x360)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>105220779
That's some top notch bullying but.
>Not willing to put in the blood, sweat, and tears for your support.
You can only go so far with that. It's hard to keep on the flame if your fave just simply... doesn't appear. Meanwhile starco had ups and downs but it was always the center of attention.

>>105220902
Yo is this actually going to happen? That'd be pretty sweet.
>>
File: 1498365941885.png (441 KB, 830x800)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>105221169
>Tomstar shipper

No. I'm just simply done with cuckfags. Their ilk must purged.
>>
>>105221382
Ow, the edge.
>>
>>105221382
MOAR
>>
>>105171373
I’ve seen this before. He has to marry her or her mob boss dad kills him?
>>
>>105220902
Ah. Another man of taste.
>>
File: Devilman Marco.png (976 KB, 1280x940)
976 KB
976 KB PNG
>>105209269
>>
File: Tom bites the dust 1.jpg (648 KB, 1280x1089)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>>105221169
No abominations allowed
>>
>>
>>105220082
that's a fucking cool looking Jackie. not her style, but still pretty fucking cool.
>>
File: 1494698563982.png (435 KB, 808x589)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>105170500
I WOULD SAY "DAMAGED GOODS", BUT THAT WOULD IMPLY SHE WAS GOOD TO BEGIN WITH!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: Mungs2.png (515 KB, 1764x2779)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>105170500
Jackie Lynn? More like belongs in a trash bin!
>>
>>105220153
every woman wants the tentacle arm

honest question, is any woman actually turned on by the idea of a tentacle up, in and around their cunt? like is it a legitimate turn on or just a meme?
>>
>>105227352
Its a meme
>>
File: fgbiz9bqpg921.jpg (137 KB, 720x960)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>STARCO WILL NEVER BE CA-
Cry some more
>>
File: Spoiler Image (37 KB, 500x443)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>105227352
My girl gets turned on by them. Even asked me to acquire some Eroge that feature Monster/Tentacle stuff. It's real but probably not true for ALL, like any fetish.
>>
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>105227897
>>
File: 1544749007956.jpg (673 KB, 1200x783)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>
>>105227897
Did she mix her secret sauce in the dough?
>>
>>105227897
Anon this is nice but. You'll just get banned. Go to /aco/
>>
>>105228042
Shutit
>>
File: the cuck shed.jpg (17 KB, 350x350)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>105227995
I found Tom's new home. Its got room for all the Jarco, Marcapoo, and TomStar shippers
>>
>>105228052
A true rebel.
>>
>>
File: MUST NOT NUT!.gif (134 KB, 320x180)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>105228118
THIS REAL STARCO HOURS

POST BETWEEN FRIENDS
>>
>>
>>
>>105228143
Isn't Doomslayer with Charlie?
>>
>>
>>105228171
>>
File: download.jpg (278 KB, 3000x2000)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>105228171
>>
>>105228118
>>105228138
>>105228165
https://i.4cdn.org/aco/1547187465934.png
https://i.4cdn.org/aco/1547187409965.png
>>
>>105228167
Ah, a man of culture is in our midst.
>>
>>105228171
>>105228180
i wonder, since Mewni is a matriarchy, are male chests and nipples the equivalent of a bare female chest on Earth?
>>
This show has been absolute shit since Season 3. That's when the characters became awful.
>>
>>105228225
You damn right i ship em. They're cute and perfect
>>
>>105228246
But men have no nips
>>
File: marnie.gif (835 KB, 280x158)
835 KB
835 KB GIF
>>105228158
>next scene Higgs is furiously masturbating in the bathroom like that one scene from Girls
>>
>>
>>
File: 1524142378717.jpg (1.06 MB, 1956x2500)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>
File: 1524187070021.png (218 KB, 785x1167)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>
>>105228345
>>105227897
>nothing but apron
Patrician tastes
>>
>>105228356
https://i.4cdn.org/aco/1547189214988.png
>>
>>
>>105228563
>>>/trash/ is this way
>>
File: 72397226_p0.png (344 KB, 1477x1232)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>105228582
be nice
>>
>>105228275
not according to horny Mewnian royal women
>>
>>105228563
>sweatymarco.jpg
>>
>>105228839
cute! i wonder how many pages are left. feels weird that it's getting close to it's conclusion.
>>
>>105228138
Fuck off Broly, your movie sucks
>>
>>105228839
Got some serious season 1 nostalgia from that one page
>>
File: 3ce.gif (586 KB, 500x375)
586 KB
586 KB GIF
>>105228839
>its magic time
I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING!
>>
>>105228890
>Fuck off Broly, your movie sucks
>makes $40 million in the US alone
Stay mad lad
>>
>>105228528
Remember after defeating Toffee and knighting Marco, Moon kissed him on the forehead? Is that supposed to imply she wants to lewd him? Or just a chase kiss for a brave boy? Or that she already considers him family?

>>105228839
aaaand it's fucking nothing

are they going to bump uglies in the school too?
>>
File: 70288540_p0.png (795 KB, 1656x2157)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
>>
>>105229022
>are they going to bump uglies in the school too?
Repeating integers confirms
>>
>>105229031
>no panties

Jackie seems like the type of girl to like to get some head, honestly.
>>
>>105229031
Anon, this is /co/. Jackie goes in >>>/trash/
>>
>>105229044
nice digits, back at ya!
>>
>>105229053
>>>/aco/2906122
>>
>>105228582
Hekapoo is objectively a babe. Don’t hate.
>>
Did you ever find that Star gf anon?
>>
>>105229312
>Hekapoo is objectively a shit.
Fixed
>>
>>105228839
I can't believe this comic will be turning three years old this year and it's still going. and unlike the show, I still like it
>>
>>105229421
Because despite all the dirty stuff in it, at its core it’s still a somewhat innocent and sweet teen romance.
>>
>>105229445
indeed. i like sweet teen romances with a little spice to it, especially with the two exploring more about each others bodies and more about their relationship.
>>
>>105229481
Watch Blue Lagoon.
>>
>>105229565
what happens in it?
>>
>>105229592
>what happens in Blue Lagoon?
Ho boy, if you have to ask about that movie then i ain't gonna spoil it for you.
>>
>>105158118
As soon as the romantic tension was built up between Marco and Star in season 2. I warned you, /co/. I warned you but you wouldn't listen. Relationshit plots never work in cartoons.
>>
>>105229667
it actually left off on a high note at the end of the second season. Even Battle for Mewni went pretty well. Everything definitely went to shit afterwards, which honestly I can't explain why.
>>
>>105227264
Jackie's a cool girl
>>
>>105228873
>Implying we’re not getting a freeze-day arch
>>
File: Sad Star.jpg (55 KB, 1000x563)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>105229705
Because there was no reason to separate them.
>>
>>105230082
Im still hoping for a bareback Starco mating press
>>
>>105230132
Thats fuckin love right there bitches.
>>
File: very good.jpg (38 KB, 720x776)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>105227328
>>105227278
>>
>>105228158
>Knight apprentice peeing herself
Shame on you Higgs.
>>
The next poster will say "starcofags are such tryhards"!
>>
>>105210140
Nefcy was cucked in real life.
>>
>>105230408
by whom?
>>
File: goteem.gif (870 KB, 500x500)
870 KB
870 KB GIF
>>105230132
>>
>>105230143
Maybe SDF can do it, he makes many requests in /aco/ and /trash/ threads
>>
>>105230428
Is Its Tradition still going?
>>
>>105158118
When I realized Star is a female DSP
>>
>>105230445
A year has passed since its last update.
>>
>>105230457
>female DSP
That would mean she would get catfished by a couple pretending to be Fred Fuchs from the Sons of Kojima pretending to be the hacker group The Falcon pretending to be a woman who got hacked pretending to be a high end escort.
>>
File: really NOGSMYJOGS.gif (892 KB, 300x300)
892 KB
892 KB GIF
>>105230457
> female DSP

>Deputy superintendent of police
>Digital signal processor,
>Direct support professional,
>Deputy Superintendent of Police
>Democratic Socialist Perspective
>Delta Sigma Phi,
>>
>>105230495
I meant that she blames problems that are clearly her fault on others and is too dense to realize what she's doing, but that works too.
>>
>>105230502
Darksydephil
>>
>>105230509
Thats not DSP thats WingsofRedemption
>>
>>105230527
You're right, WingsofRedemption is a leech and so is Star
>>
>>105230535
You're thinking of Janna
>>
>>105230399
She only "thinks" she wet herself. The truth is she got scaroused.
>>
>>105230551
Birds of a feather dot dot dot, you know how that ends
>>
File: have a snookers.png (814 KB, 1280x720)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>105230535
>leech and so is Star

stay salty you degenerate
>>
>>105230565
That you admit you're a colossal dumbcunt?
>>
>>105230573
I don't like star, how does that make me a degenerate Vulpes Inculta?
>>
>>105230579
That both star and janna are leeches...
>>
File: mewberty star.png (60 KB, 1242x213)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>105230586
Because Star is clearly the better waif with far greater potential than any boring Earthgirl. Additionally, Marco loves adventures.
>>
>>105230619
She's a cheater, a drug addict, a thief, and now an SJW. You really want to waifu that, be my guest, just know that "cute and perfect" bride is a whore.
>>
>>105230629
>drug addict
Substantiate your claim.
>>
>>105230640
Spent a good portion of her country's gdp on goblin dogs. I don't know about you, but sounds like an addiction to what I believe is peyote laced hot dogs.
>>
File: holy trinity.jpg (128 KB, 960x960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>105230629
Every other romantic option was a dud. You knew this. And you dumb fucks fell for every one of them anyway. But yeah sure be angry about it.
>>
>>105230657
>peyote laced hot dogs.
Wow, great gymnastics there Kurt Eichenwald. You gonna tell us the message the CIA gave you now?
>>
>>105230673
Yeah, that they glow in the dark and want to avoid Terry A. Davis's car.
>>
>>105230659
>she whispers softly in your ear
>"gulp"
>>
>>105230673
>>105230689
Oh and they're of African American descent
>>
>>105230697
So was it somewhere in that big brained binder?
>>
>>105230419
this will never not be cute
>>
File: GIFMaker.org_OCuOo4.gif (45 KB, 554x400)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>>105230820
In short: get dabbed on starco haters
>>
>>105186255
>spent a season with Glossaryck turned into a non-character
I still have no idea why they even bothered with that plot point. God season 3 was a disaster. Either kill the character or make him useful, you know?
>>
File: fedorakino.png (1.31 MB, 960x1635)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>105230924
It was because the VA was accused of wrongthink, so they turned his character into a drooling retard while they found someone to replace him.
>>
>>105210124
A cute brown girl did it to me once and I hit her on the head and she giggled. Women, man.
>>
>>105231010
Did she like you? Are you still friends?
>>
File: durrr.jpg (93 KB, 510x467)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>105218333
>>
File: 1516307997173.jpg (74 KB, 1080x1080)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>105220752
may i request sauce or artist for this image?
>>
>>105231865
http://binley.tumblr.com/post/172696838287/i-havent-been-able-to-draw-very-much-lately-so
>>
>>105231865
J-Just Star
>>
>>105230966
One of Glossarick's goals according to the Magic Book of Spells is to just say Globgor for a whole year because he loves the name.
>>
>>105158118
With Star? Day one.
With Marco? Eeeeehhhhh I really dunno.
>>
>>105186255
Talking about Glossaryck, what the hell is wrong with him?
TELL ME U FUCKING PUDDING EATER WHO SCRAPES THE SIDES, WHICH FUCKING SIDE ARE YOU OOONNNNNNNN
>>
I was star getting cucked lasted longer
that kind of female heartbreak is an interesting story element that doesn't get enough attention
>>
>>105230966
The voice actor (jeffrey tambor) was accused of sexual assualt by trans women costars of a show he stared in as a transwomen. Few years ago he got praised for the role but the narrative changed to problematic because hes not actually trans.
Theres at least enough smoke there to not take sides and investogate as he denies all accusations, however were in the age of blindly believing accusations, so he got shitcanned from every job he had.
>>
>>105230415
Alex Hirsch.
>>
>>105232839
Eclipsa's and Comet's (pro peace)
Also he wants to get rid of the MHC, as he is ashamed of them and wishes he had never give them free will. (Quote from the Book of Spells)
>>
File: preg_comic.png (378 KB, 600x2200)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>105230143
What good is a mating press when they're using contraceptives anyways...
>>
File: 352.png (503 KB, 694x677)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>105231195
>>
>>105232808
That sounds like something the writers made up after the fact
>>
>>105235372
It makes sense story wise because he needed to hide his pro-Eclipsa agenda from the Jobbers High Comission.
>>
>>105235542
Does it make sense though? Saying the same name over and over for a year?
>>
>>105235719
It does taking into account Eclipsa was the only one who knew what he was doing and that's why she wasn't surprised the first time she saw him acting retarded.
>>
File: sushi roll.jpg (105 KB, 452x2048)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>105230132
>>
>>105232970
>a show he stared in

He was paid to stare?
>>
File: -oklhklyhd.png (140 KB, 903x679)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>105236544
>/co/
>>
>>105233110
Sometimes you just gotta say "Screw your optics, im goin in"
>>
File: 1462756643312.jpg (8 KB, 323x241)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>105236544
>DICK THAT SUSHI DOWN GOOD N HARD
>>
>>105232892
>I was star getting cucked lasted longer
>>
>>105232892
Ikr
>>
>Replies: 499
Wow, you guys really like Star vs., don't ya?
>>
>>105241811
We love to hate it.
>>
>>105231865
>Uncropped borders
>>
>>105241811
At least we're not /sug/
>>
>>105243415
We are not better.
>>
>>105208233
>Hang unto this world and your Star as hard as you can. Love them with all your heart.
Let me know when you recieve the restraining order.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.