[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

It's husbando time. Post and love that good man.
>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
>>
>>3326255
Previous Thread >>3299868
>>
Thanks for the new thread, OP.

>>3326255
>do things only when he must or when he wants
Good question! For him, it's definitely when he wants. He's both highly disciplined and eager to see what the world has to offer him.
>something you associate that others might not
Early mornings and sunrises. He'd see a lot of them training. He'd probably find a sort of motivation to keep going.

>Qs

>Would he enjoy the media he's in? Why/why not?

>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?

>Is there anything you'd change about how he's portrayed in his media?
>>
File: sexy sexy jumpsuit.jpg (109 KB, 851x1200)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>3326255
>>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
He's got a responsible side in there somewhere, but otherwise he can be fairly hedonistic.

>>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
Stars. Especially gold-coloured stars. Also some oldschool songs (50s/60s) really remind me of him.

Probably not, because he suffers a lot.

>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?
Well I'd like to be better at ... y'know, um ... the sex.

I'd have him actually get focus in his skits. That and bring back the little misadventures he's have on his own (s2 stopped those). And improve the "bishounen eyes" gag by using a different style every time he does it, that way it's actually funny.
>>
File: VeryCute!.jpg (56 KB, 381x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Heyo everyone! I hope your day is going well.

>>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
Simon is mainly motivated by what he wants to do, as well as what he thinks is the right thing to do. His great motivation inspires me to be more motivated myself!
>>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
Mainly exploring new places! Seeing different types of places such as deserts, mountains, and forests, as well as traveling to different cities. Simon lived underground for quite a bit, so exploring the open world is something he enjoys a lot!
>>Would he enjoy the media he's in? Why/why not?
I think that he would enjoy it, as TTGL is a very fast paced and emotional show, as well as having lots of funny parts. It seems like the type of show that many different people could get enjoyment from.
>>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?
I'd like to get better at working with computers and other electronics. Simon pilots a giant robot, so I'm sure there's more he'd like to learn as well.
>>Is there anything you'd change about how he's portrayed in his media?
Probably not, as I like him perfect just the way he is. I do wish there was more merchandise of adult Simon, as well as just more official merchandise in general.
>>
Been my official husbando since last year. Can't wait to see him more in the anime, him as a character and Sakurai's voice, kills it.
>>
Can't believe its been nine whole years and I still love this fucker with my entire heart
>>
File: DhBAxcDW0AAgeQD.jpg (41 KB, 706x1024)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>3326255
Kaiba anon here, nice image OP. Took me off guard for sure.

>>3325247
>What do you think of his fashion sense?
Amazing. I love his extravagant style, I adore everything he's ever worn. Seeing him in a suit is my favourite, and I adore his trademark turtleneck look.
>What is his financial situation? If they are too young for a job did the come from a well off home?
Extraordinarily good, but he worked hard and put himself through hell for it so he deserves it. Especially with his noble goals of building a better life for his little brother and making theme parks that orphans/less fortuante kids can go to.

>>3326324
He'll enjoy watching the parts where he wins a duel back, at least. Maybe some of the other scenes will be a bit painful.
Talking about our feelings and opening up to eachother. Also I'd love to learn a new TCG together with him.
Not really.
>>
>>3326255
Not Kaibafag but I know for sure I'd be irritated if I saw my husbando as op. If the op is the husbandofag and is ok with it then great, but I don't think it's a great precedent to just pull people's images for the next thread because you liked it. This isn't for the haremfagging tumblrites the rest of this board is, we give a shit.
>>
>>3326670
Not only this but using established characters from a series with threads already on this board might bring in unrelated posters.
>>
File: IMG_20190223_220919.jpg (103 KB, 800x700)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>3325247
>fashion sense
I love the simplicity and distinctiveness of it, and while I hate the necessity for his health even during the summer; the warm earthy colors are comforting to look at; seeing him in his coat gives me the urge to tug on his pockets.
>financial situation
He's a orphan who grew to old for the system so comes from and has nothing; the Kirijo group gives him a stipend and pays the fees for his private schooling at Gekkou, but he doesn't have much to call his own aside. Which is fine, we can build something together.
>>3326324
>would he enjoy the media he's in
Nah. I don't think he'd make it past the first few months of playing honestly.
>anything you're both inexperienced in
Probably a bit existential but I think planning for and living for the future. He has hints of starting to do so at the end of his slink but we both never intended on living past a certain point and doing so is treading unfamiliar waters; so learning to look forward is something we'd do together.
>anything you'd change about his portrayal
Almost everything he's in is flattering to his character, pq is a little much with the tsun but that's okay. I think the way he's shown in p3p in his romance is degrading to his character and it's probably the thing I dislike the most about the game. I'd want something more in character than being forced into a position he's clearly uncomfortable with before giving in. Considering his stubbornness, it's absurd that it happens.
>>3326255
>Does he tend to do things only when he must
For the most part yes. He's driven primarily by guilt and duty, and doesn't seem to allow himself to have options or choices.
>something you associate with him
The morning before dawn when the air is still cool and the birds haven't come out yet, and the stars are still visible. He wakes up very early apprently so any time I sit outside at that time I think of him. Also, the smell of coffee; it's warm and comforting and brings me an ease only he can.
>>
File: 1458334937022.png (660 KB, 757x944)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
>>3326255
With pleasure.
>Does he tend to do things only when he must?
Essentially (and unfortunately) that's what he was raised to do; follow orders. The concept of his own will is a difficult one for him to adjust to, and a lot of the progress he made in that regard was knocked back down. Still, he was able to retain/regain some agency in the end. Perhaps in another life, he'd have a more healthy balance between the two.
>something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
Pumpkin pie - it's one of my cutesy nicknames for him. Fits too, since our anniversary is right in the middle of the fall pumpkin-flavored-everything fervor. Certain 80's tracks as well, though music might not quite fit for this.

>>3326324
I don't think anyone would enjoy watching themselves suffer, and the reality that it was all for the sake of entertainment and storytelling would be disturbing to say the least. He might like seeing his friends in different situations he wasn't around for though, and that does make up the majority of the series relative to his scenes.
What Karanon said, heh. Otherwise it'd be fun to get better at cooking/baking together, I think it's something he'd really enjoy and it would be lovely to make nice things for each other.
More focus on him -in the manga itself, official art and other materials, etc- would be the most reasonable thing to ask for, just being able to see more of him without it necessarily affecting the plot. What I really want (him staying at the Academy and continuing to build a better life) would heavily alter the story and dang near require the whole latter half of it to be rewritten. Obviously that's even more unlikely to happen.
>>
>>3325247
>fashion sense
He tends to go for semi-formal basic wear. Slacks, dress shoes, sweater vests, and even suits. Clean. He says he "tries to pay attention to basic fashion" and he clearly knows what looks good on him and what doesn't, but not much beyond that. He also prioritizes functionality and being able to move easily, probably because he's always ready to kick some ass at any given time. Don't know why they made him shirtless in the fighting game, but I suppose it fits his impulsive side.

>financial situation
He was an orphan for most of his childhood and had nothing. But eventually he was adopted by a wealthy family. He owns nice clothing high-end training equipment. Not only that, he can afford to travel around the world for two years. He's not worried about money, and he even comments that he hates how some people have nothing while others have everything.
>>
File: 1545387486224.png (710 KB, 1300x1700)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
Love these threads way too much, always good to see them.
>>3326255
He's very motivated.
If he wanted to do something, he would do it.
It sounds edgy, but pain.
I just want to make him feel better, I hate to see him hurt.
>>3326324
He'd probably dig it.
I think he'd be very confused at the genocide ending, seeing as how he didn't want to kill monsters, he wanted to kill humans.
>>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?
Nothing I can think of.
This is one I'll have to think about.
Just give him more screen time, Jesus.
>Questions<
>What would you do if he was sick and you had to take care of him?
>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
>Would you sing to him, if he so asked?
>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
Sorry if any of them have been asked before, I can't keep track.
>>
>>3326670
I think you're overreacting. I found the image on twitter, it wasn't pulled from their personal collection. I don't typically collect images of non-established characters, and I'm not going to start just for the sake of having images for the OP. This has nothing to do with haremfagging, so I'm not sure where on earth that came from.
>>3326672
I think they'll realize their mistake once reading the OP. Again, not sure why this is such a big deal.
>>
File: IMG_20190515_062110.jpg (72 KB, 373x464)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>3326255
i'm lazy for answer these questions
>>
File: 321192.jpg (59 KB, 421x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>3326830
>>What would you do if he was sick and you had to take care of him?
I'd probably have him rest in a warm and comfy bed with lots of warm blankets. I'd make sure he drank enough water and didn't eat anything hard on the stomach. Other than that though, I'd probably just let him rest. I know I don't like being bothered too much while sick.
>>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
That would be amazing, I adore camping, and it would probably give Simon nice memories of when he first came to the surface. It would be very comfy.
>>Would you sing to him, if he so asked?
I would if he asked, but I don't exactly have the greatest singing voice ;^0^
>>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
I love hearing him sing! His VA is a singer, and it always cheers me up to listen to these songs! His voice is very nice.
>>
>>3326830
>sick
Oh, God. I'd probably have to strap him to the couch. He is absolutely not good at taking it easy, at all. Just the thought of having to argue with him about it is giving me an aneurysm. I'd make him soup, give him plenty of fluids and drugs (especially the ones that cause the most sleepiness so he gets some fucking rest), and send him back to the couch whenever he insists he's fine.
>innawoods
Absolutely, and I think he would be totally down as well.
>me sing to him
I'm way too bashful and not that great. Maybe if it was a song playing on the radio.
>him sing to me
I don't really see him as the singing type, so I wouldn't ask.
>>
File: HANDSOME YOUNG MAN.png (314 KB, 518x403)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>3326830
>>What would you do if he was sick and you had to take care of him?
I'd dote on him even more than usual.

>>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
Sure! I'm particularly fond of forests. It'd be nice to hang out with him somewhere where he has no pressure to look cool. It'd be comfortable yet intimate.

>>Would you sing to him, if he so asked?
Yes, but I'd have to work up the confidence to first. And I would be too shy to look at him while doing so, so I'd likely keep my eyes closed. I've had this idea for a comic for a while - that after I open my eyes, he's almost moved to tears.

>>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
Always. Karamatsu loves to sing, and his voice gives me all the stereotypical overreactions of love: weak in the knees, fluttering heartbeat, etc. Of course he tries too hard when he does, which makes it all the more adorable. At some point I'd like to hear his genuine voice sing, but for now, I'm happy with what he does.

As always, I wish I could duet with him. I want to encourage him!
>>
I'd be very caring and overprotective. I'd make him a rice porridge and I'd stay by his side holding his hand until he falls asleep.
>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
It's a perfect idea for our next date since he doesn't like to be around other people too much. And it's better than the usual library.
I would sing if he asked, but my voice isn't that great. And I don't think he'd ask anyway.
>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
I really love his voice. I'd like to hear him singing. But he's not very enthusiastic about that. Maybe he'd sing me a lullaby sometime if I ask him many times.
>>
>>3326255
>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
Yeah. He gets punished way too hard.
>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
belle from beauty and the beast
He's good at being a murderhobo but the game hasn't changed in 8 years. It must suck having to run through the same map for that long.
What is love?
Jk, he's better at that than I am
I miss the old death ray.
>>
File: DeIX6nLV4AY19Q2.jpg (194 KB, 937x1424)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>3326255
Metta's primarily motivated by the latter I'd say. He's very ambitious and is constantly having to do something for his job, so he may as well take full advantage of those opportunities he gets.

Metatron, as in the Jewish angel. There's a lot of nice little tidbits that point toward the connection such as Metatron being a recording/scribe angel and Mettaton collecting diaries, the theme of transformation prevalent to both, etc. Of course the names too.

>>3326324
I feel like he wouldn't play video games a whole lot, but he'd probably enjoy the one he's in...aside from the fact he only appears 3/4 of the way in, which he comments on in the actual game.

.........I wonder if he'd be down for jet skiing.

I just want more content of him in general! Toby did a great job making him fun, so no complaints there.

cont.
>>
File: 1461079158274.png (304 KB, 500x524)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>3326830
Part 2
Take him to Alphys since I have no idea how robotics works!

Not really ideal, since he probably needs to charge and all, and I definitely can't lug around a several-hundred-pound metal body.

I would, but my singing is shite while he's a professional so I doubt he'd be impressed.

Heck yeah and heck yeah. He didn't become an underground-wide phenomenon for nothing!
>>
File: ouma598.jpg (262 KB, 850x700)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>3326255
He's pretty motivated to do things, such as end the killing game, so I'd say he seeks out choices and options.

Yin and Yang, it just seems to fit him so well because in the game he goes from one minute being a bright smiling boy to a more dark one the next.

>>3326324
Probably not, he hates killing, so while he might like solving the mystery I think something like Phoenix Wright would be the best fit for him.

In his free time event he tries the knife game, and fails, which ends up getting his hand cut. Whenever I try I usually end up the same way, so that just seems like a sort of fun thing to learn together.

V3 kind of tries to portray that "Kokichi did nothing wrong" in a sense. I love him, but that's really not true, and I feel like if they really want to do that, they should probably develop what he was planning a little more. There were a lot of things Kokichi did wrong and a lot he did right, and he had good intentions at heart, but to get there he caused a lot of chaos.

>>3326390
KnY is great, anon, now let's have a soba eating competition.

>>3326830
Spend time getting him medicine and just being with him in general (and probably getting myself sick after.)

(1/2)
>>
File: ouma533.png (989 KB, 770x679)
989 KB
989 KB PNG
>>3327697
I copy and pasted twice, nice job me.

>>3326830
>Would you like to spend some time in a woods with him, with nothing around for miles?
Depends on the situation? Do we know a way out? If not I'm probably going to panic but if we do then that sounds like a fun and nice place to have a picnic.

If we were in a public place, no, if we were just alone though, of course!

He sings in the game actually, and his Japanese singing voice is really soothing, so I'd want to listen to him sing a lot.

- Question Time -
>Does your husbando have a catchphrase?
Ouma has his "nishishi" and "it's a lie", so I'd say those two lines are sort of his catchphrases.
>What do you think of his voice in different languages?
Ouma's English voice is fine, I guess, I like the Japanese more because it captures the kiddish side of Ouma a lot better, but he sounded great during the chapter 4 class trial.

(2/2)
>>
File: 1556796652167.png (686 KB, 1280x720)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>3326255
Based Kaiba op

Absolutely motivated, everything in his life is completely focused on achieving his goals. It's all he thinks about, all hes ever wanted.
Vulnerability. While there's a clear attempt at a mask of complete control and self reliance, hes had very little time around all of the battling and political games to actually develop himself emotionally, which leads to intense, strange feelings whenever something actually affects him on that level.

>>3326324
I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't enjoy reading the not so great stuff that happens to him later on, but I assume he'd at least be somewhat interested, as his manga has a few different genres mixed into one. I'm sure he'd find something to like.
I think Griffith would have fun learning to play an instrument, maybe violin or piano. As far as I know, he cant play any thing like that, it'd be a fun experience to learn together.
>Is there anything youd change about how he's portrayed in his media?
I mean, other than all of the bad stuff that happens to him, not really. Id like a chapter or two dedicated to just showing his day to day life and how he acts normally, since almost every scene with him in it is some big, dramatic moment. Out of the all the volumes, art books, movies, video games, ect, there's only two depictions of Griffith living a normal life and doing normal things. One is when Guts walks into his study while hes reading a book, he also as a few other books on his desk. The other one is a picture in an art book of him and Guts taking a walk in regular civilian clothing through the city streets. I wouldn't change anything about him though.
>>
File: 62188711_p0.jpg (612 KB, 1673x948)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>3328049
(2/2)
>>3326830
I would probably take a few day off work to take care of him, make sure he got plenty of rest and care. I'd just spend as much time as possible making him feel better, what ever he needs that care to be.
Absolutely, that'd be amazing. Innawoods is one of the few things I'm positive I could impress him with, I've been innawoods by myself a few times before. We could go the traditional route with a tent and all that, but I'd try to convince him to build a shelter with me.
Absolutely, I'd do anything he asked me to, if it makes him happy. The amount of things I would do just to see him smile is pretty ridiculous. I'm not fantastic at it, but I can do some songs pretty well.
It's CANON that he has a wonderful singing voice. (Not really, but I choose to accept the 1997 bloopers as canon)

I love these threads, they're the only place to talk about your husbando as much as you want to. I love Griffith so much, hes my motivation to get through every day. His perfect smile, the way he switches between a focused adult and a goofy kid, it's all amazing to watch.

Questions
>what would you do with your husbando on a first date
>if your husbando had access to video games, what genre would he play?
>what's your husbandos favorite color?
>>
>>3326923
Pt. 2

>>3328051
>>what would you do with your husbando on a first date?
Me n Simon would probably do something fun like visiting an arcade or laser tag arena. We'd probably see a movie as well.
>>if your husbando had access to video games, what genre would he play?
He'd probably enjoy adventure games, and old style arcade games like Space Invaders and Galaga.
>>what's your husbandos favorite color?
Blue!
>>
>>3326255
He's motivated by his own personal desires. It's been shown that he will go out of his way to seek his own desires when they align with his preexisting tasks.

I think he's more brave and determined than some people might think. Where some might see arrogance and recklessness, I see confidence, pride, and determination.

Hard to say. Probably not. He seems to be more interested in people and real life than consuming media.

Well yeah...

Nope. Love him the way he is. I only wish he got more screen time
>>
File: fancy kara.png (217 KB, 269x337)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>3328051
>>what would you do with your husbando on a first date
I'd be a nervous wreck for one thing, but I'd either sit with him in a cafe or go walking with him. It depends on where we are - I'd like to show him the town I live in and him show me his.

>>if your husbando had access to video games, what genre would he play?
Definitely rhythm/music games. Though I could see him fiddling with some browser fashion games, lol. He'd likely get frustrated with the lack of options and head for the drawing board, though!

>>what's your husbandos favorite color?
Clearly it's a soft shade of blue. Or at least, that's the colour he's associated with.

It's about time I made some questions (and answered them) myself!

>Pick a Disney love song you associate with you both. What is your meaning behind it?
For me, I can't help but pick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YsFXMBOfJw.
Of course there's the obvious divide between us. But to me, he's my shimmering star. Gender-swap the lyrics and it's pretty much me towards him. It actually makes me a little emotional ...

>Would you influence each other's fashion sense?
Not much. I don't always agree with his fashion choices but his sheer enthusiasm and seeing him so happy always make me think otherwise. I'm not sure what he'd choose for me, but I might allow for a little bit of influence, sure.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.