[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

It's husbando time. Post and love that good man.
>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
>>
>>3326255
Previous Thread >>3299868
>>
Thanks for the new thread, OP.

>>3326255
>do things only when he must or when he wants
Good question! For him, it's definitely when he wants. He's both highly disciplined and eager to see what the world has to offer him.
>something you associate that others might not
Early mornings and sunrises. He'd see a lot of them training. He'd probably find a sort of motivation to keep going.

>Qs

>Would he enjoy the media he's in? Why/why not?

>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?

>Is there anything you'd change about how he's portrayed in his media?
>>
File: sexy sexy jumpsuit.jpg (109 KB, 851x1200)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>3326255
>>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
He's got a responsible side in there somewhere, but otherwise he can be fairly hedonistic.

>>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
Stars. Especially gold-coloured stars. Also some oldschool songs (50s/60s) really remind me of him.

Probably not, because he suffers a lot.

>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?
Well I'd like to be better at ... y'know, um ... the sex.

I'd have him actually get focus in his skits. That and bring back the little misadventures he's have on his own (s2 stopped those). And improve the "bishounen eyes" gag by using a different style every time he does it, that way it's actually funny.
>>
File: VeryCute!.jpg (56 KB, 381x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Heyo everyone! I hope your day is going well.

>>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
Simon is mainly motivated by what he wants to do, as well as what he thinks is the right thing to do. His great motivation inspires me to be more motivated myself!
>>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
Mainly exploring new places! Seeing different types of places such as deserts, mountains, and forests, as well as traveling to different cities. Simon lived underground for quite a bit, so exploring the open world is something he enjoys a lot!
>>Would he enjoy the media he's in? Why/why not?
I think that he would enjoy it, as TTGL is a very fast paced and emotional show, as well as having lots of funny parts. It seems like the type of show that many different people could get enjoyment from.
>>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?
I'd like to get better at working with computers and other electronics. Simon pilots a giant robot, so I'm sure there's more he'd like to learn as well.
>>Is there anything you'd change about how he's portrayed in his media?
Probably not, as I like him perfect just the way he is. I do wish there was more merchandise of adult Simon, as well as just more official merchandise in general.
>>
Been my official husbando since last year. Can't wait to see him more in the anime, him as a character and Sakurai's voice, kills it.
>>
Can't believe its been nine whole years and I still love this fucker with my entire heart
>>
File: DhBAxcDW0AAgeQD.jpg (41 KB, 706x1024)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>3326255
Kaiba anon here, nice image OP. Took me off guard for sure.

>>3325247
>What do you think of his fashion sense?
Amazing. I love his extravagant style, I adore everything he's ever worn. Seeing him in a suit is my favourite, and I adore his trademark turtleneck look.
>What is his financial situation? If they are too young for a job did the come from a well off home?
Extraordinarily good, but he worked hard and put himself through hell for it so he deserves it. Especially with his noble goals of building a better life for his little brother and making theme parks that orphans/less fortuante kids can go to.

>>3326324
He'll enjoy watching the parts where he wins a duel back, at least. Maybe some of the other scenes will be a bit painful.
Talking about our feelings and opening up to eachother. Also I'd love to learn a new TCG together with him.
Not really.
>>
>>3326255
Not Kaibafag but I know for sure I'd be irritated if I saw my husbando as op. If the op is the husbandofag and is ok with it then great, but I don't think it's a great precedent to just pull people's images for the next thread because you liked it. This isn't for the haremfagging tumblrites the rest of this board is, we give a shit.
>>
>>3326670
Not only this but using established characters from a series with threads already on this board might bring in unrelated posters.
>>
File: IMG_20190223_220919.jpg (103 KB, 800x700)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>3325247
>fashion sense
I love the simplicity and distinctiveness of it, and while I hate the necessity for his health even during the summer; the warm earthy colors are comforting to look at; seeing him in his coat gives me the urge to tug on his pockets.
>financial situation
He's a orphan who grew to old for the system so comes from and has nothing; the Kirijo group gives him a stipend and pays the fees for his private schooling at Gekkou, but he doesn't have much to call his own aside. Which is fine, we can build something together.
>>3326324
>would he enjoy the media he's in
Nah. I don't think he'd make it past the first few months of playing honestly.
>anything you're both inexperienced in
Probably a bit existential but I think planning for and living for the future. He has hints of starting to do so at the end of his slink but we both never intended on living past a certain point and doing so is treading unfamiliar waters; so learning to look forward is something we'd do together.
>anything you'd change about his portrayal
Almost everything he's in is flattering to his character, pq is a little much with the tsun but that's okay. I think the way he's shown in p3p in his romance is degrading to his character and it's probably the thing I dislike the most about the game. I'd want something more in character than being forced into a position he's clearly uncomfortable with before giving in. Considering his stubbornness, it's absurd that it happens.
>>3326255
>Does he tend to do things only when he must
For the most part yes. He's driven primarily by guilt and duty, and doesn't seem to allow himself to have options or choices.
>something you associate with him
The morning before dawn when the air is still cool and the birds haven't come out yet, and the stars are still visible. He wakes up very early apprently so any time I sit outside at that time I think of him. Also, the smell of coffee; it's warm and comforting and brings me an ease only he can.
>>
File: 1458334937022.png (660 KB, 757x944)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
>>3326255
With pleasure.
>Does he tend to do things only when he must?
Essentially (and unfortunately) that's what he was raised to do; follow orders. The concept of his own will is a difficult one for him to adjust to, and a lot of the progress he made in that regard was knocked back down. Still, he was able to retain/regain some agency in the end. Perhaps in another life, he'd have a more healthy balance between the two.
>something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
Pumpkin pie - it's one of my cutesy nicknames for him. Fits too, since our anniversary is right in the middle of the fall pumpkin-flavored-everything fervor. Certain 80's tracks as well, though music might not quite fit for this.

>>3326324
I don't think anyone would enjoy watching themselves suffer, and the reality that it was all for the sake of entertainment and storytelling would be disturbing to say the least. He might like seeing his friends in different situations he wasn't around for though, and that does make up the majority of the series relative to his scenes.
What Karanon said, heh. Otherwise it'd be fun to get better at cooking/baking together, I think it's something he'd really enjoy and it would be lovely to make nice things for each other.
More focus on him -in the manga itself, official art and other materials, etc- would be the most reasonable thing to ask for, just being able to see more of him without it necessarily affecting the plot. What I really want (him staying at the Academy and continuing to build a better life) would heavily alter the story and dang near require the whole latter half of it to be rewritten. Obviously that's even more unlikely to happen.
>>
>>3325247
>fashion sense
He tends to go for semi-formal basic wear. Slacks, dress shoes, sweater vests, and even suits. Clean. He says he "tries to pay attention to basic fashion" and he clearly knows what looks good on him and what doesn't, but not much beyond that. He also prioritizes functionality and being able to move easily, probably because he's always ready to kick some ass at any given time. Don't know why they made him shirtless in the fighting game, but I suppose it fits his impulsive side.

>financial situation
He was an orphan for most of his childhood and had nothing. But eventually he was adopted by a wealthy family. He owns nice clothing high-end training equipment. Not only that, he can afford to travel around the world for two years. He's not worried about money, and he even comments that he hates how some people have nothing while others have everything.
>>
File: 1545387486224.png (710 KB, 1300x1700)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
Love these threads way too much, always good to see them.
>>3326255
He's very motivated.
If he wanted to do something, he would do it.
It sounds edgy, but pain.
I just want to make him feel better, I hate to see him hurt.
>>3326324
He'd probably dig it.
I think he'd be very confused at the genocide ending, seeing as how he didn't want to kill monsters, he wanted to kill humans.
>>Is there anything you're both inexperienced in that you think you'd be willing to learn together?
Nothing I can think of.
This is one I'll have to think about.
Just give him more screen time, Jesus.
>Questions<
>What would you do if he was sick and you had to take care of him?
>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
>Would you sing to him, if he so asked?
>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
Sorry if any of them have been asked before, I can't keep track.
>>
>>3326670
I think you're overreacting. I found the image on twitter, it wasn't pulled from their personal collection. I don't typically collect images of non-established characters, and I'm not going to start just for the sake of having images for the OP. This has nothing to do with haremfagging, so I'm not sure where on earth that came from.
>>3326672
I think they'll realize their mistake once reading the OP. Again, not sure why this is such a big deal.
>>
File: IMG_20190515_062110.jpg (72 KB, 373x464)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>3326255
i'm lazy for answer these questions
>>
File: 321192.jpg (59 KB, 421x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>3326830
>>What would you do if he was sick and you had to take care of him?
I'd probably have him rest in a warm and comfy bed with lots of warm blankets. I'd make sure he drank enough water and didn't eat anything hard on the stomach. Other than that though, I'd probably just let him rest. I know I don't like being bothered too much while sick.
>>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
That would be amazing, I adore camping, and it would probably give Simon nice memories of when he first came to the surface. It would be very comfy.
>>Would you sing to him, if he so asked?
I would if he asked, but I don't exactly have the greatest singing voice ;^0^
>>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
I love hearing him sing! His VA is a singer, and it always cheers me up to listen to these songs! His voice is very nice.
>>
>>3326830
>sick
Oh, God. I'd probably have to strap him to the couch. He is absolutely not good at taking it easy, at all. Just the thought of having to argue with him about it is giving me an aneurysm. I'd make him soup, give him plenty of fluids and drugs (especially the ones that cause the most sleepiness so he gets some fucking rest), and send him back to the couch whenever he insists he's fine.
>innawoods
Absolutely, and I think he would be totally down as well.
>me sing to him
I'm way too bashful and not that great. Maybe if it was a song playing on the radio.
>him sing to me
I don't really see him as the singing type, so I wouldn't ask.
>>
File: HANDSOME YOUNG MAN.png (314 KB, 518x403)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>3326830
>>What would you do if he was sick and you had to take care of him?
I'd dote on him even more than usual.

>>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
Sure! I'm particularly fond of forests. It'd be nice to hang out with him somewhere where he has no pressure to look cool. It'd be comfortable yet intimate.

>>Would you sing to him, if he so asked?
Yes, but I'd have to work up the confidence to first. And I would be too shy to look at him while doing so, so I'd likely keep my eyes closed. I've had this idea for a comic for a while - that after I open my eyes, he's almost moved to tears.

>>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
Always. Karamatsu loves to sing, and his voice gives me all the stereotypical overreactions of love: weak in the knees, fluttering heartbeat, etc. Of course he tries too hard when he does, which makes it all the more adorable. At some point I'd like to hear his genuine voice sing, but for now, I'm happy with what he does.

As always, I wish I could duet with him. I want to encourage him!
>>
I'd be very caring and overprotective. I'd make him a rice porridge and I'd stay by his side holding his hand until he falls asleep.
>Would you like to spend some time innawoods with him, with nothing around for miles?
It's a perfect idea for our next date since he doesn't like to be around other people too much. And it's better than the usual library.
I would sing if he asked, but my voice isn't that great. And I don't think he'd ask anyway.
>Would you listen to him sing, and, do you think he would have a nice singing voice?
I really love his voice. I'd like to hear him singing. But he's not very enthusiastic about that. Maybe he'd sing me a lullaby sometime if I ask him many times.
>>
>>3326255
>Does he tend to do things only when he must? Or is he motivated by what he wants to do, seeking out choices, options, experiences?
Yeah. He gets punished way too hard.
>What's something you associate with him that others might not usually think of?
belle from beauty and the beast
He's good at being a murderhobo but the game hasn't changed in 8 years. It must suck having to run through the same map for that long.
What is love?
Jk, he's better at that than I am
I miss the old death ray.
>>
File: DeIX6nLV4AY19Q2.jpg (194 KB, 937x1424)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>3326255
Metta's primarily motivated by the latter I'd say. He's very ambitious and is constantly having to do something for his job, so he may as well take full advantage of those opportunities he gets.

Metatron, as in the Jewish angel. There's a lot of nice little tidbits that point toward the connection such as Metatron being a recording/scribe angel and Mettaton collecting diaries, the theme of transformation prevalent to both, etc. Of course the names too.

>>3326324
I feel like he wouldn't play video games a whole lot, but he'd probably enjoy the one he's in...aside from the fact he only appears 3/4 of the way in, which he comments on in the actual game.

.........I wonder if he'd be down for jet skiing.

I just want more content of him in general! Toby did a great job making him fun, so no complaints there.

cont.
>>
File: 1461079158274.png (304 KB, 500x524)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>3326830
Part 2
Take him to Alphys since I have no idea how robotics works!

Not really ideal, since he probably needs to charge and all, and I definitely can't lug around a several-hundred-pound metal body.

I would, but my singing is shite while he's a professional so I doubt he'd be impressed.

Heck yeah and heck yeah. He didn't become an underground-wide phenomenon for nothing!
>>
File: ouma598.jpg (262 KB, 850x700)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>3326255
He's pretty motivated to do things, such as end the killing game, so I'd say he seeks out choices and options.

Yin and Yang, it just seems to fit him so well because in the game he goes from one minute being a bright smiling boy to a more dark one the next.

>>3326324
Probably not, he hates killing, so while he might like solving the mystery I think something like Phoenix Wright would be the best fit for him.

In his free time event he tries the knife game, and fails, which ends up getting his hand cut. Whenever I try I usually end up the same way, so that just seems like a sort of fun thing to learn together.

V3 kind of tries to portray that "Kokichi did nothing wrong" in a sense. I love him, but that's really not true, and I feel like if they really want to do that, they should probably develop what he was planning a little more. There were a lot of things Kokichi did wrong and a lot he did right, and he had good intentions at heart, but to get there he caused a lot of chaos.

>>3326390
KnY is great, anon, now let's have a soba eating competition.

>>3326830
Spend time getting him medicine and just being with him in general (and probably getting myself sick after.)

(1/2)
>>
File: ouma533.png (989 KB, 770x679)
989 KB
989 KB PNG
>>3327697
I copy and pasted twice, nice job me.

>>3326830
>Would you like to spend some time in a woods with him, with nothing around for miles?
Depends on the situation? Do we know a way out? If not I'm probably going to panic but if we do then that sounds like a fun and nice place to have a picnic.

If we were in a public place, no, if we were just alone though, of course!

He sings in the game actually, and his Japanese singing voice is really soothing, so I'd want to listen to him sing a lot.

- Question Time -
>Does your husbando have a catchphrase?
Ouma has his "nishishi" and "it's a lie", so I'd say those two lines are sort of his catchphrases.
>What do you think of his voice in different languages?
Ouma's English voice is fine, I guess, I like the Japanese more because it captures the kiddish side of Ouma a lot better, but he sounded great during the chapter 4 class trial.

(2/2)
>>
File: 1556796652167.png (686 KB, 1280x720)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>3326255
Based Kaiba op

Absolutely motivated, everything in his life is completely focused on achieving his goals. It's all he thinks about, all hes ever wanted.
Vulnerability. While there's a clear attempt at a mask of complete control and self reliance, hes had very little time around all of the battling and political games to actually develop himself emotionally, which leads to intense, strange feelings whenever something actually affects him on that level.

>>3326324
I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't enjoy reading the not so great stuff that happens to him later on, but I assume he'd at least be somewhat interested, as his manga has a few different genres mixed into one. I'm sure he'd find something to like.
I think Griffith would have fun learning to play an instrument, maybe violin or piano. As far as I know, he cant play any thing like that, it'd be a fun experience to learn together.
>Is there anything youd change about how he's portrayed in his media?
I mean, other than all of the bad stuff that happens to him, not really. Id like a chapter or two dedicated to just showing his day to day life and how he acts normally, since almost every scene with him in it is some big, dramatic moment. Out of the all the volumes, art books, movies, video games, ect, there's only two depictions of Griffith living a normal life and doing normal things. One is when Guts walks into his study while hes reading a book, he also as a few other books on his desk. The other one is a picture in an art book of him and Guts taking a walk in regular civilian clothing through the city streets. I wouldn't change anything about him though.
>>
File: 62188711_p0.jpg (612 KB, 1673x948)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>3328049
(2/2)
>>3326830
I would probably take a few day off work to take care of him, make sure he got plenty of rest and care. I'd just spend as much time as possible making him feel better, what ever he needs that care to be.
Absolutely, that'd be amazing. Innawoods is one of the few things I'm positive I could impress him with, I've been innawoods by myself a few times before. We could go the traditional route with a tent and all that, but I'd try to convince him to build a shelter with me.
Absolutely, I'd do anything he asked me to, if it makes him happy. The amount of things I would do just to see him smile is pretty ridiculous. I'm not fantastic at it, but I can do some songs pretty well.
It's CANON that he has a wonderful singing voice. (Not really, but I choose to accept the 1997 bloopers as canon)

I love these threads, they're the only place to talk about your husbando as much as you want to. I love Griffith so much, hes my motivation to get through every day. His perfect smile, the way he switches between a focused adult and a goofy kid, it's all amazing to watch.

Questions
>what would you do with your husbando on a first date
>if your husbando had access to video games, what genre would he play?
>what's your husbandos favorite color?
>>
>>3326923
Pt. 2

>>3328051
>>what would you do with your husbando on a first date?
Me n Simon would probably do something fun like visiting an arcade or laser tag arena. We'd probably see a movie as well.
>>if your husbando had access to video games, what genre would he play?
He'd probably enjoy adventure games, and old style arcade games like Space Invaders and Galaga.
>>what's your husbandos favorite color?
Blue!
>>
>>3326255
He's motivated by his own personal desires. It's been shown that he will go out of his way to seek his own desires when they align with his preexisting tasks.

I think he's more brave and determined than some people might think. Where some might see arrogance and recklessness, I see confidence, pride, and determination.

Hard to say. Probably not. He seems to be more interested in people and real life than consuming media.

Well yeah...

Nope. Love him the way he is. I only wish he got more screen time
>>
File: fancy kara.png (217 KB, 269x337)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>3328051
>>what would you do with your husbando on a first date
I'd be a nervous wreck for one thing, but I'd either sit with him in a cafe or go walking with him. It depends on where we are - I'd like to show him the town I live in and him show me his.

>>if your husbando had access to video games, what genre would he play?
Definitely rhythm/music games. Though I could see him fiddling with some browser fashion games, lol. He'd likely get frustrated with the lack of options and head for the drawing board, though!

>>what's your husbandos favorite color?
Clearly it's a soft shade of blue. Or at least, that's the colour he's associated with.

It's about time I made some questions (and answered them) myself!

>Pick a Disney love song you associate with you both. What is your meaning behind it?
For me, I can't help but pick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YsFXMBOfJw.
Of course there's the obvious divide between us. But to me, he's my shimmering star. Gender-swap the lyrics and it's pretty much me towards him. It actually makes me a little emotional ...

>Would you influence each other's fashion sense?
Not much. I don't always agree with his fashion choices but his sheer enthusiasm and seeing him so happy always make me think otherwise. I'm not sure what he'd choose for me, but I might allow for a little bit of influence, sure.
>>
File: Ep. 44 #26.png (1.26 MB, 1280x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>3326830
One wonders if he actually can get sick, with the black blood and all. Nonetheless I'd be happy to take care of him; get him nice and comfy in bed or on the couch, keep him company and bring him whatever food/medicine/other comfort items he might need. He'd probably feel like he's being a burden, being waited on like that, but I'd be sure to frequently assure him that isn't the case at all. He deserves to be pampered, even if that isn't exactly an ideal circumstance.
>innawoods
Being that far from civilization is a bit spoopy, a weekend at a normal campground might be nice though. He's only ever had to camp out of necessity in-series (pic related), so a casual weekend spent 'up north' might be a welcomed change of pace for him.
>Would you sing to him
If he really wanted to hear it, I guess. I'm certain it'd sound horrible but I wouldn't want to dash his hopes by shooting the idea down right from the start.
>Would you listen to him sing
Of course, I'd be thrilled to! His voice is already lovely in normal conversation, I'm certain he'd sound great (and even if he didn't, it'd still be super endearing). His JP seiyuu actually has a number of songs recorded and they're pretty gud, in a sense it's not too much of a stretch to extrapolate that skill to him as well.

>>3327700
"I can't/don't know how to deal with [thing]!"
He has a few other lines people like to quote as well (particularly from the Nidhogg battle), but that's probably the most well known and instantly recognizable.
>his voice in different languages?
His English voice is really nice, albeit just a tad too childish sounding at times. I've said it before but it's lovely to be able to hear him speak my language, hence my preference for it. Dunno if SE was dubbed in any other languages.
>>
File: 1554094263995.jpg (844 KB, 1000x1400)
844 KB
844 KB JPG
>>3328051
Probably just go for a walk together, maybe grab something light to eat at a casual restaurant/cafe as well. Or combine the two and have a picnic! Nothing super romantic or memorable, but that's pretty much the point - simple, non intimidating activities that make it easy to focus on each other and start off on the right foot.
>what genre would he play?
Comfy simulators probably, the sort of games you can get lost in just enjoying the ambiance and never doing anything too actiony. Simcity 3k sticks out in my mind for some reason, Minecraft too.
>favorite color?
Black is "his" color in multiple ways, but it's not like he had much of a choice in the matter. If it was up to him, probably some sort of soothing pastel like light green or blue.

>>3328438
Don't think I can answer that heh, there's a lot of them and I'm not especially familiar with any. I would like to show him The Brave Little Toaster though, for what that counts.
>fashion sense
It'd be hard for me not to influence his wardrobe, there's a lot of stuff out there he'd look super cute in and he doesn't have a lot of clothing to begin with. Pic related, again. I don't think he'd have much input for mine but I'd certainly be open to whatever he might suggest.
>>
>>3326255
he’s a good boy
>>
File: goodnightmylove.jpg (59 KB, 666x560)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>3327700
Oh, I missed these, sorry!

Karamatsu always has his "Heh ..." before he's about to say something cheesy. It's simple but it's cute.Someone even made a compilation (from season 1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ylXbCh56oU

I've probably mentioned this before in earlier threads but while his English dub isn't officially out yet, I got to meet his dub va a few times at a convention and I have to say he does a great job. I'm actually pretty embarrassed just remembering it because I was a giggling mess! I still always think of his Japanese voice first, but I'm really happy with both.

>I'm stuck on what to come up with for more questions, so share a cute bedtime pic of your hubby if you like.
>>
File: ouma1426.png (132 KB, 842x842)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>3329097
Falling asleep under a kotatsu is the best.
>>
File: 1383678306499.jpg (173 KB, 378x1000)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>3329097
>bedtime
That's an idea for a question, actually-

How does your husbando sleep? Lightly or soundly, is he a cuddlebug or does he stick to his own side of the bed, etc?
>>
File: hus_a_10_37041.png (708 KB, 948x716)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>fell behind on thread questions again
anyway here's Yukio
Post husbando being extremely cool
>>
File: POKEMON line2.jpg (195 KB, 768x1024)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>3329365
>How does your husbando sleep? Lightly or soundly, is he a cuddlebug or does he stick to his own side of the bed, etc?
He sleeps pretty soundly and I definitely imagine him to be a cuddler. He's over the moon when he realises I'm just as clingy. We'd both wind up having trouble leaving the bed!

>>3329503
Don't sweat it, taking your time is part of the fun.
>Post husbando being extremely cool
Ooh, let's see ...
He mostly gets to be especially cool in the official AUs, like Vampire and Casino, but recently I stumbled upon this incredible pokemon fanart and PHEW.
>>
>what music would your husbando listen to?
>>
File: b a n g.jpg (237 KB, 1039x1199)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>3329595
I imagine he'd like fun classics that he could play guitar/sing along to (and oh, he would). Oldies and the occasional heartwrenching ballad too.

Just the thought of him singing and dancing in a room when he thinks nobody can see him is turning my heart to mush.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhHynAxHURA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ISHYtccEs0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMoMBFhMdDw&list=PLI4TU79sUIBEuqUVtYWsDXJKxJ_9R7n_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQlmgmR4a4g&list=PLI4TU79sUIBEuqUVtYWsDXJKxJ_9R7n_A

Here's one from me:
>How was your husbando when he was younger?
Karamatsu was a surprisingly shy teenager, but still a theatre kid. I'm interested in finding out how he develops in the movie ...
>>
I've been struggling lately, thinking how unfair it is on him to have someone with poor health clinging to him. It's not that he wouldn't love a person regardless of ability, more that he's willing to and that's too tragic after everything else. It would be confirming a pattern where every time he has love for someone he loses them. And it's not just that, I simply can't imagine and have fun with the standard 'nurses you in bed' fantasy, because all I can picture is worry and sadness. He knows what's coming. He's helpless, unable to share the gift of good health he has.

I don't know how I separated things in the past and distanced myself from this pessimism. I know things have been worse before but I was able to divide things up. Now if I try it's less like me and more like an OC, though I'd always had that feeling about just about anything it's especially strong when I try not to imagine from my POV, being the way I physically am. I feel wrong participating with threads, because on top of the content/discussion drought causing a dull, numbness in my memory of him, I'm no longer myself either. It all feels like I'm making shit up to myself.

I don't doubt that I still love him under this muddle. I'm still drawn to characters that remind me of him, and feel they don't go far enough. I looked at a reference collage for the first time in months and was shocked he was this beautiful in the manga, and if anyone knew, and I should show it to someone, and god that's dumb, no one cares. But when I thought of posting it again so someone'd see I remembered nobody does. I don't know how to express what he is.

His manga is short and forgotten. His anime is bad and full of homo fanservice. He will always be trapped in these pages, no conclusion, no justice. No one sees him, no one remembers the story. There's no more merch to reasonably collect. Once I've said everything there is to know that's it. I can't draw with these arms. There's no outlet. He just exists.
>>
>>3329713
I'm so sorry about your health, and everything you're struggling with, really. I don't know what you're going through physically, but I've felt a similar disconnect of late, for other reasons I'm not sure I should get into right now. I also used to be able to divide my feelings from my own issues, but it just got too hard, felt too forced. I can't be myself and someone he'd love at the same time. I imagine everything from a third-person perspective, where the character playing me always has her face obscured, and never comes into enough detail to identify her as me. Really, I can't even do that anymore, my mind shuts down anything that gets too intimate or sincere because I can't handle it. I still love him but worry I can't actually call him a husbando, because I can't genuinely imagine he'd want anything to do with me, that he'd look at me with anything but disgust. I can't ever be too sincere about my feelings because he'd never love me back the way I am, because it's terrifying, because no one will care, because they'll laugh at anyone loving a "joke" like him.
I'm lucky enough to know of a small, dedicated group of fans for him, but I can't even talk to them, and I don't like how a lot of them treat him. I confess, I'm terrified I'll reach the point you're at in future, where no one remembers or cares to remember. I'd urge you to search about for another outlet, but I don't even know what would work for you. I've tried writing a little story about him, but I'm not sure if you're confortable with that. I'm sure there are other ways, even if they feel less direct. I'll try to brainstorm a few. Even if they don't help you, they may help someone else, hopefully.
Damn it, I turned it into a long ramble about my own issues instead of helping anything at all. I really wish I knew how to help you, insincere as that sounds. I hate seeing people suffer, even if they're just anons I'll never truly know. I just wanted you to know you're not alone, I suppose.
>>
>>3329713
>>3329752
Reading both your situations, I can understand what you're going through in some areas. I once fell into a slump and came up with an AU in which I wasn't really "me" enough, because subconsciously I feared he'd never love the real me.

But what I did was I stopped drawing that. I don't know if either of you draw, but I'm willing to use my abilities to help. Having an actual picture of you both together makes a world of difference. I enjoy drawing cartoon/anime versions of real people, too. So if it's possible, I'd be interested in drawing you both with your husbandos. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>3329805
That's a really kind offer, thank you. I don't know if I could ever be comfortable enough to share my appearance with others online to take you up on it, unfortunately, but I appreciate it a lot.
>dreamed that I answered this already
I need to get out more
>>
>>3330192
Well, maybe it won't be 100% accurate, but you could choose to share a representation of yourself, say, from an online dollmaker. It's not something to get too attached to but it's a step in the right direction.
>>
File: DvwOEidUwAI3KDb_orig.png (752 KB, 848x1200)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
Ok I'm gonna do it I'm gonna catch up on some questions
Both, I think. He struggles to make difficult choices when there's enough on the line, but he also took the risk of gambling underground in the first place. I always thought part of that was him seeking out a greater challenge for himself, as well as the obvious benefit of Huge Stacks of Cash, but he assumed his methods would keep him high and dry, and that screwed him over.
Maybe pineapples. They make me think of his hair, and I think he'd like visiting the areas where they grow. I tend to think of him more often at the beach, for similar reasons.

>>3326324
Well, he dislikes the MC, he had a terrible time in the story, and the last 4/5ths of it (1/2 of the anime) revolves around the man who murdered him. I'm thinking no.
I'd like to see his reactions to the mahjong games and tactics, though.
We both need to get better at facing our fears. Not sure we could learn that together, exactly, but we could at least support each other through the process.
I wish the anime had treated him with a little more sympathy, although Akagi himself got the worst of it. Spinoffs treat him like a joke, so no point even mentioning that.

I talk too fucking much for one post/?
>>
File: 16-1.png (361 KB, 640x512)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>3330227 cont'd
>>3326830
>taking care of sick husbando
I'd do my best to take care of him through a haze of anxiety because oh god contamination
>innawoods
I'd enjoy that, but I doubt he would. He'd miss the creature comforts of civilization. I mean, there's no hair gel innawoods.
>singing to him
Nah, I can't sing.
I don't think he can sing, either, never heard his voice actor try. Someone made a sort of pseudo-vocaloid from voice samples of him, and it sounds really nice, despite the song's content.

>>3327700
>catchphrase
Not really. He goes "Eh?" a lot (it's so cute), that's the closest thing people associate him with. Ignoring the less pleasant phrases, that is.
>different languages
No dub, and I don't even want to imagine one. I saw how the Akagi drama was subbed (translating pinzu into "circles" and other nonsense) and I want none of it. Plus, I find his voice very unique, and I can't think of anyone who'd sound comparable.

>>3328051
>first date
I'd rather keep it casual, go to a cafe and then take a walk. I don't want either of us to feel so pressured to show off or blow the bank.
>vidya
Besides mahjong games, I feel like he'd gravitate to games with a lot of puzzles and strategy. Maybe not with super complicated controls, since he's from a pre-vidya era of history. Having a hard time naming specific titles.
>favorite color
I tend to assume red from his glasses, but I have no way of knowing.

>>3328438
>Disney love song
God, I haven't watched didney since I was a kid, but this one fits us both best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl6Yyl7iZhs
We cannot spit out our true feelings, ever, even when they're obvious.
>Yukio influencing my fashion sense
Oh dear. I do wear sunglasses more often, but I just want to protect my eyes.
I'd love seeing him in all sorts of outfits, if he'd be willing to try them out.

>>3329097
He slep
>>
>>3330232 cont'd
>>3329595
I'll keep this short because I've been sperging too much about it lately: jazz, blues, popular 60s songs from abroad, Showa-era pop and such. I think of him when I listen to Akiko Wada, Tatsuro Yamashita, and Haruomi Hosono, for some specific names.

>>3329601
>younger
I wish I knew. I usually imagine a bright but restless young student, a big fish in a small pond. Gets incredibly flustered and upset when he gets a B.
Judging from the fact that the only person to identify him when he died was the cop he worked with for a short time, it seems like he either has no family or has/had a poor relationship with them.
>young Kara
God, I want to see the Ososan movie so bad. Subs never ever.

>>3329365
>sleep
I see him as a somewhat light sleeper, keeps to his own side except when I hog the covers. Snores a little, drools a little. Might flop his limbs around too much.

Piggybacking on the music question, would he share your taste in music?
>>
File: I love you Karamatsu.jpg (1.51 MB, 2100x2100)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>3330233
>Piggybacking on the music question, would he share your taste in music?

I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but we're pretty similar. I think he might like some cheesier "dad rock" that I'm not big on, and I'd like some more dreamlike baroque pop, but our interests still overlap in the soulful/heartfelt/fun love song area. Some of the examples I posted here >>3329601 are songs I unironically love too. I also made a playlist a long time ago of love songs that fit the two of us, and it's full of those.

>Subs never ever.
I feel you. Someone's been subtitiling the first 15 minutes (there's a preview on youtube) into short clips and I feel like a starving animal inhaling every scrap I can get. It's gonna be a long wait.

Another question that I've picked on purpose because I actually have an answer:
>Let's talk AUs ("alternate universes"). Are there official ones? Unofficial ones? Do you like/dislike them? Share some art!
I like the majority of the official ones, love a few, and dislike some. I have zero interest in all the unofficial ones, but I'm in luck because there's a lot of great official designs. I'm not keen on ones where he has a drastically different personality, or of course the ones made by fans for shipping purposes. But again, I'm very fortunate. My personal favourite designs are Poseidon, Chinese New Year, Casino (tabimatsu game), Kimono (which is more of an outfit than an AU), and Yakuza. I also love Summer Kamen, of course, but I like to believe he's the regular Kara in costume, not an AU.

This fanart doesn't even cover all of the current ones!
>>
>>3330498
I forgot to mention, I love Magical NEET (when not genderbent) and Tengu Karamatsu too!
>>
File: 1554695822488.png (159 KB, 700x700)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
About time I answered my own questions
>>3325247
>What do you think of his fashion sense?
Casual but nice I would like to see him in more outfits
>What is his financial situation? If they are too young for a job did the come from a well off home?
Broke as hell

>>3326255
For most of the game he does what he feels like he has too
but he has a inner desire for change and by the end he finally seeks something diffrent space exploration/taking over hell/marriage depending on the ending

>>3326324

I imagine if he played the game and it had different characters and was before his nightmares he would like the gameplay part
the parts where he would have to answer what he wants out of life/a relationship would make him uncomfortable

make sure he stays in bed and takes some medicine drinks a bit and has some food thats easy to keep down
Hes not great at taking care of himself even when hes healthy
I think we would both be annoyed but heat bugs our lack of basic camping ability etc
but i would hangout in a secluded cabin and love it
>>
>>3326255
My beautiful, canon autistic, husband
>>
>>3328051
Griffith part 2 because I want to talk about him all day every day

>>3328438
>Pick a Disney love song you associate with you both. What is your meaning behind it?
Its definitely not a love song, but I really like Go the Distance from Hercules in relation to him. It reflects a lot of the sense of duty and perseverance he feels, and the dedication I have to being a better person for him. Plus, it's a pretty good song.

He would absolutely change mine, I wouldn't have an effect on his. He always has an emphasis on looking amazing, I dont really care much for fashion at all though. I'm sure he'd want to dress me, and I'd let him do whatever he wants to make him happy.

>>3327700
Not really. He has a lot memorable lines, but nothing that gets repeated.
His voice is fine in Japanese, but this is one of the few instances where I greatly prefer the English va. His voice is so perfect, and his va is/used to be a Broadway singer, so there's around 10 minutes worth of my husbando singing show tunes on the bluray blooper reel, its amazing.

>>3329595
It's hard to say, but I think itd either be something refined like classical, or something a bit more out there like alt/synthetic, something new waveish. Metric, Young the Giant, White Lies, artists like that.

Part 1/2 of my character essay
>>
>>3331218
Part 2

Question time!
>When hes not being a magical boy of some hero universe or on some amazing adventure, what does your husbando do? What's his day to day life like?

>Since i know we all love day dreaming about our perfect husbandos, what's your favorite fantasy to think about with you and him? What does your mind drift to when you're bored?

CHALLENGE TIME
Easy Mode:
>Post the best, cutest, handsomest CANON picture of your husbando. It has to be a direct screenshot or page.
HARD MODE:
>Pick a husbando from the thread and say something nice about him, even if it's something small.
>>3329601
I love the style your boy is drawn in, his face is so unique and cute. He seems like he'd blush like crazy at any romantic thing you did to him.
>>
File: say ah comic.png (387 KB, 620x1042)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>3331250
>>When hes not being a magical boy of some hero universe or on some amazing adventure, what does your husbando do? What's his day to day life like?
My man probably daydreams that his life is a grand adventure ... but in the show, it's pretty normal. There's actually a Drama CD skit where he narrates his day - it's pretty damn funny ("Heh ... me, opening the fridge ..." "Me, using the toilet ...") He gets up, cleans himself up, has breakfast with his brothers ... and then goofs off doing whatever. Coming up with new fashion and making it, trying on his outfits in the mirror, singing and playing his guitar on the roof of the house (my favourite). Playing pachinko with the others and of course, drinking with his brothers in a bar or at Chibita's oden stand at the end of the day. Rinse and repeat.

>>Since i know we all love day dreaming about our perfect husbandos, what's your favorite fantasy to think about with you and him? What does your mind drift to when you're bored?
I have a lot. The real challenge for me right now is drawing them. I've lately been making an effort to draw some of them out in comic form - I have scenarios in my head for some of his AU designs, but I'm focusing on the regular him. The ones that have been on my mind the most are the last two I've drawn - one where we're already dating and I confess to him just how much I want him (yep, THAT way: https://imgur.com/a/7e7lsn0) and the other which is basically the sequel where ... it's his first time (teensy bit NSFW: https://imgur.com/a/KR3GcnI). This last one especially turns me into mush. It's like I'm constantly trying to out-mush myself, I swear! The song's still stuck in my head too ...

1/2
>>
>>3331250
>>3331383
>Post the best, cutest, handsomest CANON picture of your husbando. It has to be a direct screenshot or page.
Okay, it doesn't EXACTLY count as "cutest/handsomest," but the first thing I thought of was when he did pic related. It made me laugh out loud - the way his eyes are somehow nonexistent behind his shades already amuses me, but then he pulls that face ... what a dork. I love him so much.

>Pick a husbando from the thread and say something nice about him, even if it's something small.
I'm going to slightly cheat and compliment you right back! What you said was too sweet not to. I must confess I know almost next to nothing about Berserk .... except I HAVE watched the old dub blooper reel. It was hilarious! I really should get around to actually watching it.

To be honest, I'm really impressed by everyone's dedication. i think it's heartwarming in its own way. You all sound like perfect fits for your fellas!
>>
>>3330498
>Let's talk AUs ("alternate universes"). Are there official ones? Unofficial ones? Do you like/dislike them? Share some art!
He doesn't have much, unless you consider small spinoffs as AUs. He appeared as a middle schooler in a two-page comic by Fukumoto, it was cute. He's pretty much the same, but shorter. Here he is getting his non-regulation haircut chopped.
His character in both Fukumoto All Stars (a short comedy spinoff, drawn by Yuupon) and Tohaiden (a mahjong game app with characters from Kindai Mahjong, the magazine that published Akagi) diverts so much from his actual self that those might as well be AUs. I'm still mad about the Tohaiden story where he does the exact opposite of what he explicitly said he'd never do in the original. Who the fuck wrote that?
Fan-wise, there are a few. Yukio as a math teacher is popular, vocaloid Yukio was going around back in the day. There's also omegaverse shit in the Japanese fandom, because shit taste is universal, and at least one person has a what-if AU where Yukio loses his arm and generally seems a lot more jaded and depressed. It makes me sadder than it should, considering it didn't actually happen.

>>3331218
>I want to talk about him all day every day
Same, it's hard to stop once I get going. I try to cut myself short so I don't bore the hell out of people.

1/2
>>
File: hus_m_05-37-023-2.png (213 KB, 195x599)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>3331553 cont'd 2/2
>>3331250
>When hes not being a magical boy of some hero universe or on some amazing adventure, what does your husbando do? What's his day to day life like?
It's hard to imagine him as any of those things, to be honest. He's an ordinary guy, not the type to become any grand hero. You don't get any insight into his daily life, but I'd think it's pretty average for an adult bachelor in 1960s Tokyo, just with more underground gambling.
>Since i know we all love day dreaming about our perfect husbandos, what's your favorite fantasy to think about with you and him? What does your mind drift to when you're bored?
I don't really have one go-to fantasy, it's more about seeing something in real life and imagining a little scenario around it with the two of us, or imagining him reacting to what I'm doing at the moment. I do enjoy thinking of us just bantering, or acting as a straight-man funny-man duo, with him as the straight-man.
I don't post manga caps enough. He really is adorable in it.
Grifith is a pretty fascinating character, and I love his development over the story. Especially in the Golden Age arc, but I love that arc so I'm biased.

>>3331385
>You all sound like perfect fits for your fellas!
I appreciate that, thank you. Also I like how you say "hubby" and "fella" and all that, sounds like a comfy old married couple.
>>
File: 1548120672710.png (1.28 MB, 2563x2955)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Bumping this thread back up with a question.
Do you guys ever wish he was just cuddling you while you're trying to go to sleep?
>>
File: I'll always love you2.png (273 KB, 620x877)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>3331556
>a comfy old married couple.
Aww, that gives me such a nice mental image. Thank you.

>>3332572
>Do you guys ever wish he was just cuddling you while you're trying to go to sleep?
All the time. I try to capture the feeling in my art as much as I can. I crave intimacy with him. We're both lonely, needy souls, and I know I would give him everything I could.
>>
>sleep
Probably quite restlessly, all things considered. The bags often seen under his eyes (and mention of sleep deprivation "punishment") would imply as much. He does come across as a cuddler though, given how he often clings to Mr. Pillow, and I think he'd really enjoy it once he gets over any reservations about space or whatever. Snuggling blushly mildly embarrassed husbando would be bliss.

>>3328299
Hey, dunno if you're still here but I found this in my folders while looking for something else and thought you might like to see it.

>>3329601
Great stuff, old love songs are so fun.
>younger
Not too different really, discounting a greater degree of innocence that was stolen from him by his "mother". Still very much the same shy, sweet, hesitant pink-haired cutie doing what he was forced to do to survive.

>>3330233
I don't think he'd mind it, if nothing else, and there's at least a few tracks/albums I enjoy that he probably would as well. Ostensibly he's not had much exposure to music in general, so his taste might grow to mimic mine simply through mainly hearing what I listen to.
>>
File: 1411097096395.png (435 KB, 853x480)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>3330498
Unofficial AUs are too many to count, though elements of the story transposed to a 'real world' high school/college setting seems to be a common theme. Some of those stories and art are kinda quaint, but there's not much worth writing home about otherwise. As for official stuff, I finally remembered this Ouran crossover - all this time I've been saying he wasn't a part of any official crossover art, silly me. Being waited on by husbando would be lovely, so of course I do quite like it. He looks so darling in his host outfit.

>>3331250
Unfortunately not much of that is shown in-series. One assumes he mainly attends to his coursework and hangs out with his friends, at least during his (sadly brief) time at the Academy. The glimpses of it in the show and an art spread of everyone at a cafe show it to be the case at least some of the time.
>favorite fantasy
It probably sounds a little boring, but I really like just imagining daily life with him. Getting him acclimated to a comfy life and loving relationship a literal world away from his past and (most of) the burdens thereof. Unless just snuggling with him counts, I don't think there's any one more specific fantasy I gravitate towards.
>HARD MODE
Had meant to say this a while ago but it seems I forgot; Yukio's fashion sense is totally rad. I dig that clean-cut but eccentric/flamboyant aesthetic.

>>3331385
>You all sound like perfect fits for your fellas!
Thank you kindly, the feeling is mutual! Think I might've said this last thread or the one before, but your art with him is always so sweet and comfy.

>>3331553
Nooo, not the hair ;_;

>>3332572
Of course, every night. Like I said above, snuggling is one of the things I want to do most with him.
>>
>>>/a/189045552
I fucked up the link like a fool, here's the actual draw waifu in paint thread
>>
>>3333660
Thanks for linking anon, probably would've missed it otherwise.
>>
If your husbando could have a superpower, what do you think would suit him best? (If he already has powers, assume he gains an extra one.)
>>
File: ShinjiroMemorial.png (1.12 MB, 1920x1080)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>3333734
Something like an empath. He has a hard enough time managing the power he does have so anything else would be too much probably.
>>3332572
Constantly. I have a daki but it just isn't the same.
>>3331250
>easy mode
>what does your husbando do
Mostly mope. He hangs out in a back alley to wallow in his self hatred and misery, occasionally walks to the corner store for some food, headbutts thugs. That sort of thing. When he rejoins SEES it's the same except he mopes around the dorm and takes the dog on walks/watches tv.
>favorite fantasy
Probably boring but I like to think about day to day mundane life with him. Waking up and cleaning together or quietly watching tv/reading on the couch. Naps. Going grocery shopping and arguing over cuts of meat to get. The kind of thing he never got but deserved.
>>3330233
>would he share your taste in music
Going from what he listens to canonically he'd either love it or hate it; but he'd at least give it a chance and listen to it as bgm.
>>3329601
>how was he when he was younger
From the single panel we see, serious. From anecdotes, competitive and stubborn. Though, he carried that as he grew.
>>3329595
We've only heard him listen an old school march as an alarm, whether he enjoys it is another question.
>>3328051
>first date
I'd go out to eat with him and enjoy a quiet walk in the park somewhere. Something peaceful and laid back.
>vidya
Cooking mama and pet sims.
>fav color
We don't know.
>>3327700
>what do you think of his voice in different languages
I've only ever heard Japanese and English, but I love them equally. I usually prefer jp but I feel like both his seiyuu and VA bring out something unique about his personality, and they're both sincere, genuine performances; which is the most important thing at his core. I find them both comforting, gentle; like the sound of home. They both manage to put me at ease in a way nothing else can.
>>
>>3326830
>sick
He's stubborn as hell but self aware enough to realise he needs a rest. He'd probably be a little miffed about the help though.
>sing
I'd listen to him sing whenever possible, and would urge him to do so. He's awful, in both English and Japanese, but surprisingly sounds earnest and heartfelt which I absolutely adore.
>>3328438
>would you influence each other's fashion sense
Not really, I've always swung towards the punk/goth he wears anyways except far more extreme. We're both comfortable in our respective wardrobes so I don't see much of a change happening even subconsciously.
>>3330498
>AUs
Yes and no. In the sense of alternate realities based on conscious decisions made by the player and pocket dimensions with wacky shenanigans then yes there are AUs. Nothing fun like idols or fantasy though. I have mixed feelings for all of them, my complaints for which are innumerable and could fill a novel, but generally I like them for the opportunity to see more about him I otherwise wouldn't/couldn't. Including his relationships with others and how he interacts with them, there's rare moments of happiness he also doesn't get to see in vanilla, so it's something I cherish greatly.
>>3329097
>bedtime
>>
File: berserk-1557022.jpg (235 KB, 800x1200)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Griffith part three because talking about him make my heart beat faster and I love that feeling
>>3331385
The amount of raw power in this gif is absurd, I feel like he's about to fight Goku or something.
>>3332572
Absolutely, I can't fall asleep without thinking about it. The smell of his perfect, flowing hair in my face, the heat of his soft skin against mine, it's all perfect. If I really start fading away, sometimes I can feel his heartbeat against my chest.
>>3333734
Some kind of super sight, like a Sharingan or Shinigami Eyes. There are already references in his manga to his piercing gaze and how he can "stare through a person".
>>
>>3334312
Wow that's the worst formatted post I've ever seen, let's try again.
This is a short post too, so I guess I can fill it with just romantic ramblings. Unfortunately, there really isn't anywhere else on this site to talk about husbandos, most waifu threads don't like our kind.

I love him so, so much, /cm/. I love his to the point of pain, every time I look at his smiling face it makes me feel new things, things I never thought I could feel. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like him in my life, but I don't know how I made it through every day before I met him. I guess you never realize how cold and lonely you truly are, until you finally meet that life giving warmth every soul needs to feel complete. He's my everything, my love, my religion, my reason to wake up every morning and the only reason I feel warm in bed at night. I love you Griffith, and I always will. I might not be perfect, but I can promise you'll never be lonely again, not while I'm here.

Question time!
>Would you want to have children with your husbando?
>If your husbando suddenly gained the ability to cook one meal perfectly, what would he pick?
>>
File: w a t e r.jpg (57 KB, 882x929)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>3333734
>If your husbando could have a superpower, what do you think would suit him best? (If he already has powers, assume he gains an extra one.)
In official artwork where the brothers have powers, he is almost always in control of the element of water. I think it's a perfect fit - he can be soothing, nurturing, yet still with tremendous inner power under the surface. In the superhero AU, he controls soundwaves, which is interesting but not as cool imo.

>>3334312
Haha yeah, it's my favourite! Even though he's not a fighter in the slightest, his passion is fantastic.

>>3334313
>>Would you want to have children with your husbando?
Ohoho ... well ... I have stories (in AUs where he has enough financial stability of course) where we have children. And more children. We both find the idea so romantic that we just go for it, and don't plan on stopping for a long time! It all started when I was in a self-insert thread on twitter: everyone was meticulously designing their fanchildren, and I was so flustered at the thought that in my drawing I just kept adding heads. And more heads. And THEN I counted. It's a joke from three years ago but I genuinely am fond of the idea that we have fourteen children (all multiples). Yes, you read that right! I'm still in the process of naming and designing them all (five done so far, and you can bet the names are cheesy).

>>If your husbando suddenly gained the ability to cook one meal perfectly, what would he pick?
He does love his meat. I'd imagine he'd pick something like a perfect filet mignon or a sirloin steak.

It's okay, Griffithanon. I know how you feel.
Here's a little gushy thing I wrote for a wwd thread that died too soon for me to post it:
"My darling, you are my muse. You inspire me to create, and see the world as experiences of inspiration. I only wish that I could spend this lifetime by your side - but regardless of that, I will live my life to the fullest it can be. For you, my love. For you."
>>
Have you made any creative works featuring your husbando recently? Drawing, writing, etc. Feel free to share if so!
>>
>>3335464
Over here:>>3331383 links in the post
Unless you meant even more recent than that
>>
File: ears.png (381 KB, 712x915)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>3335464
Yeah, I've made a few pieces and I've commissioned a few. This one I drew a few months ago, I'm really bad about starting a drawing but never finishing.
>>
File: greet.png (247 KB, 1024x1536)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>3335693
I drew this one around the same time, but it's super unfinished
>>
>>3335773
>>3331383
Guys. Even if you're linking, this is a blue board. If you want to talk about how much you want your husbando to get fucked by you, or the MC, judging from your sloppy censoring, take it elsewhere.
>>
>>3335964
Roger that. It's just a nipple on mine but it won't happen again.
>>
File: berryshirt1.png (1.19 MB, 1753x1875)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>3333734
The last thing he'd probably want is the burden of another power. For the sake of the question though, perhaps the ability to instill courage in others through some power of suggestion type deal (or wavelength influence, in the vein of his source). It's a quality of Maka's that he quite admires, and I think he'd be honored to be able pass the torch along so to speak. Either that or some kind of healing ability, or something else constructive and beneficial as opposed to the generally destructive set of abilities that were forced on him.

>>3334313
It's always nice to be able to gush a little, such a good feeling.
>have children
No, not only would it be biologically impossible but I've never wanted any to begin with. The concept does seem alluring at times but the reality isn't something I could handle well. We can devote all the more love and attention solely to each other this way anyhow.
>ability to cook one meal perfectly
Knowing him, it wouldn't necessarily be something he himself enjoys but rather the favorite food of someone he cares about. What exactly that'd be would depend on the person in question, I suppose. That or some kind of treat everyone finds agreeable, like cookies.

>>3335464
I made a doodle for the ms paint thread last week before it got deleted, and finished this a few days prior. The next project is going to be a self-insert drawing with me and him.

>>3335693
>>3335724
Oh wow, these are lovely. The soft colors/shading are quite easy on the eyes and I like the outfit in the second one too. Cute and casual.
>>
Honestly, my taste are weird..

For the former, as John Connor's 'assistant', yeah.
I always fixated on the scene when he had the shotgun hidden in the flowers, so I was surprised fanart I've seen did not emphasized that.
>>
File: 110713.png (339 KB, 900x1250)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>3336292
For Sleepwalker, however, he is honor-bound to defend minds, awake or sleeping
>>
File: 1508786028495.jpg (300 KB, 1216x900)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>3336293
I've been waiting for a thread about unconventionally handsome/cute male characters..
>>
>>3336293
Sorry, but these threads aren't really for people who have more than one husbando. You gotta narrow it down to one.
>>
>>3336303
Ah, my bad. I'll settle for my first post, t-800
>>
>>3336483
>settle
I fucking hate normalfags.
>>
>>3336518
Makes me miss when we could have these threads on /a/ instead of /tumblr/
>>
>>3336528
Me too. I hate this place so god damn much.
>>
File: 71478681_p9_master1200.jpg (334 KB, 500x706)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
Interesting thread. Picked some random, since I am a bit late.

Aims to be like his boss, following his orders in a heartbeat. Wants to keep protecting the city for its citzens and his comrades. And chilling a bit every now and then, drinking wine or taking a nap.

Tries to hide how friendly and gentle he can actually be, just because he´s "mafia". Many people I know doesn´t seem to notice how clumsy and naive he can be sometimes, too. And those sides are usually taken out by Dazai, as expected.
Anime-wise, it´s freaking adorable how much he actually worries about his partner. Quite the tsundere there.

"There won´t be a second chance!" while posing as a shy maiden is even in official merchandise. I laugh every time I watch or read it.

His PT-BR voice is really soft and enjoyable to hear. Not to mention this voice actor can do hilarious screams and high-pitched tones, so the catchphrase above became hilarious in Portuguese.

He is probably the most beloved character of all the series, but still, he didn´t appeared that much in the manga´s main story. And when the hell he is going to meet Atsushi?

Canon says he liked to listen to Hard Rock when he was fifteen (anime doesn´t show, but novel does) I think he still likes it, even more after the game events where he is literally a singer of this genre. Not to mention his seiyuu, of course.
>>
>>>/a/189295737
See if anyone gets to this before the mods inevitably delete it
>>
>>3336483
>"settle"
I'm sorry again, but you've already dug yourself in a hole. I don't mean to be a gatekeeper, but I don't think this is the thread for you.
>>
File: 1560275742713.jpg (800 KB, 1100x777)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
yep
>>
>>3336789
>picked some random
Then he's not your husbando and this isn't the thread for you.
>>
>>3336886
I thought that was what they meant at first too, but I think they're referring to picking random questions out of the ones that have been asked so far in the thread.
>>
File: IMG_20190525_142956.jpg (1.12 MB, 2508x3541)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>3336886
>>3336942
Yes, I meant the questions, of course.

If it were a random character, there would be no sense at all.
>>
>>3336528
>husbando threads
>on /a/
>ever
????
>>
>>3337807
The Wednesday waifu threads.
>>
>>3337807
this >>3337908
There have also been sporadic husbando threads, newfriend.
>>
File: 1514041395398.jpg (585 KB, 2031x1648)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
thread is dying so heres more of my husbando
>>
>>3337908
those threads were never welcoming to husbandofags, if I recall.
>>
>>3338472
I was quite active in them for ~3 yrs and I don't remember that being the case. There was some anti husbandofag shitposting once in a while but not much at all.
Unless you're talking about the threads on /c/, in which case most of that was perpetuated by one butthurt /c/non and later a mod/jannie deleting posts that had anything at all to do with male characters.

I could be wrong though, my memory is spotty at the best of times.
>>
>>3338472
Nobody ever interacted with one another outside of IRC friends complimenting each other's waifu. Not once in years of posting can I recall being questioned until it was forced to other boards like /trash/ and /c/.
>>
>>3338497
Nah, you're remembering correctly. Some have tried to deny it ever happened with "it wasn't that bad" but many of our posts were deleted and in some instances were straight up banned.
Also
>>3338557
This. They were mostly just very uninteractive. Outside of the sporadic husbando threads though it's all we had.
>>
>>3338627
While they did lack interaction, I miss the activity. /cm/ is slow as fuck, and full of tumblrcunts to boot. Makes post quality a bit more of a crapshoot, especially when haremfags use up several images at once.
>/c/
Even text posts with male pronouns in them got deleted, what a mess. A mess the mods made.
>>
>>3338627
>>3338657
>drew art of female characters
>not even genderbends
>mod deletes posts
>post art of couple I ship
>mod deletes posts
>Maifag or someone mentions their waifu's dad in response to a question
>mod deletes posts
>/b/ shitters post without images about what snacks they're eating from the local gas station while camping on the roof of their 4x4 while the garage floods with excess rain water from a storm
>eh that's fine
JUST
>>
File: 263375.jpg (36 KB, 225x350)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Haruhiro is best boy and wants to help everyone live their best lives. He's not the best leader but he's trying his hardest!
I always associate coffee with him. Poor boy is always tired and I feel like he'd enjoy coffee.
>>
>>3338657
I phrased that like it was a bad thing but I wholeheartedly agree. At least the posters were a higher percentage sincere/unironic. /jp/ would have been the ideal alternative if we weren't allowed to stay on /a/ though, their stuff is highly contained in each thread/strong self moderation.
>>3338724
Men do not exist and are not allowed in the yuri only haven of nazimod-kun. Pointing out the board rules will you get you banned as well, wonder why they even bother having them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.