[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

First time going to Firehouse Subs, what should I order? This is all your fault, /ck, so take responsibility
>>
>>12622686
Request the incel special
>>
I had me a beef and cheddar yesterday. Was legit.
>>
>>12622686
I haven't been to a firehouse subs in a long ass time, but I believe I got a fully loaded Italian with no tomato. Was great, I just don't go there often since the closest one to me is far away.
>>
The For Me.
>>
Hook and ladder or something with bacon. Get all the shit on it. Medium is big enough, don't be a glutton
>>
>>12622686
It's a pretty small menu. Why don't you just look at it and order something you actually like? Also it's just basic sandwiches, I don't see how there could be much mystery in what each item will be like. If you like meatballs, there's a meatball sub. If you like deli meats, there are subs with deli meats.
https://www.firehousesubs.com/our-food/hot-specialty-subs/
>>
>>12622686
Turkey Bacon Ranch is my sub of choice. Get it with all the shit on it, all the shit. I don't get the spicy peppers because they ruin the rest of the flavors but thats your choice, but they're AWESOME. I also pick it up with sauteed mushrooms.
If you look at the little stand on the counter or sign or whatever they have that details the options to add, just pick it all out.
I love Subs so packed full of flavor you can get 10 different tastes in a single bite.
Even on its own though, Turkey Bacon Ranch is excellent.
>>
OP here: ok I got the Hook & Ladder but it’s been heated via some steam bath method so it has this weird wet chewy bread texture, sad day
>>
>>12623939
Am I the only fag in the world who doesn't mind steamy bread? The only time it pisses me off is when I get a chick FIL a sandwich and my fingers are wet, not because of any taste difference
>>
>>12623939
We warned you to go to Jersey Mike's instead.
>>
>>12622686

Large new york steamer, chips, drink.
>>
>>12623960
this is the only choice
>>
>>12623939
Their bread is so goddamn delicious. Fuck you incel.
>>
>>12622686
meatball
>>
I really like the Italian. I've only been there four times but I had it again today, and it's so far my favorite.

The italian dressing gives it a really great tang, but the warm ham is also a really nice touch. But I'm thinking about the Firehouse Hero. Three times the warmed meats.

Maybe I could get the Firehouse Hero with the italian dressing? They'd probably do that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.