[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What's the hottest thing you ever eaten
>>
>>12621319
A whole habanero
>>
Pepper spray
>>
Your moms ass
>>
definitely not your mom's ass
>>
>>12621319
A habanero pepper straight off the vine of my garden. Destroyed me. The grocery store version has got be about 5% as hot, I swear.
>>
I've tried one of the chicken fingers from this: https://www.bigshakeshotchicken.com/death-row-challenge/

The sauce has Carolina Reapers and other various death peppers. I only took one bite because the sauce tasted like gasoline, but it still made my vision go blurry to the point that I thought I might be going blind, and the rest of the day it felt like I had a hot coal burning through my stomach. Couldn't shit for 3 days, my digestive system just said fuck it and went on vacation.
>>
>>12621319
I had your pic related raw once, small but extremely hot, third worst. Had a particular reaper challenge burger that was the second worst, and definitely the longest pain. Worst was a sauce that endorphined me to delirium, but was over in like 15
>>
a whole ghost pepper
>>
a potato I microwaved for 5 minutes
>>
My friends took me to an Indian restaurant and I ordered the lamb vindaloo. The waiter asked how hot do you want it on a scale of 1 to 5. I ask for 5 thinking they were gonna give me "white people" spicy. Meanwhile, I'm dripping in sweat and see the staff peaking out from the kitchen with a look on their faces saying, "this nigga must be crazy". It was great.
>>
Actual molten lava
>>
puci
It was in college. She was drunk and way out of my league. She shaved too.
>>
Peppers I grew myself desu. Nothing I've ever bought ever came close to how hot they were.
>>
>>12621319
salsa made out of a carolina reaper, real tastly tho
>>
>>12621319
A straight up habanero
Never doing that shit again unless there's a chance it might get me laid
>>
A Carolina reaper followed by pepper x sauce. I blacked out for 20 minutes and couldn't taste for 3 days. Before that the spiciest thing I had eaten was a jalapeno. At least Im not a pussy with spice anymore though, so worth it.
>>
>>12621319
added a dab of sriracha to my toast sandwich and I nearly fainted
>>
scotch bonnet i think
>>
>>12621648
whats with people who grow peppers and always being so proud of how 'amazingly spicy they are' and they everyone always thinks their peppers are the spiciest in the world
>>
File: hugefaggot.jpg (56 KB, 640x630)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>A Carolina reaper followed by pepper x sauce. I blacked out for 20 minutes and couldn't taste for 3 days. Before that the spiciest thing I had eaten was a jalapeno. At least Im not a pussy with spice anymore though, so worth it.
>>
>>12621960
Grocery store peppers are picked for their shelf life, not for taste or spiciness. Garden peppers will kick your fucking ass.
>>
I've eaten two kinds of "super hot" ramen on different occasions that are used in those cringeworthy challenges
They were spicy as hell obviously, but beyond making my lips hurt more it wasn't very different from normal spicy food, didn't have to drink milk or anything. The one thing I remember being special was that I could basically feel the spice sitting in my stomach.

Always wanted to try a Carolina Reaper desu
>>
wank thread
>>
>>12621319
a failed attempt at kimchi making where i used WAY too much cayenne pepper
that was legitimately the only thing so spicy i've had that i had to go get some ice cream
>>
>>12621319
Lindsay Lohan
>>
>>12621322
Samesies
>>
File: 1547798270613.jpg (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>12622222
i'll check them digits for yah
>>
>>12621322
>>12621346
>>12621856
I was at a bar and ate a freshly picked habanero as a bet. I thought I was going to have to crawl home I was in so much pain.
>>
>>12621347
Ah, the peak of American culture, I see.
>>
>>12622222
put me in the screencap
>>
A tomato
>>
File: hot pot.jpg (154 KB, 800x530)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Some meme hotsauce my friend ordered online because we were young and dumb, don't remember how many Scovilles though. But it tasted like shit only had the hotnees going.

>hottest AND tastiest
Hot pot in Chengdu. We were all dripping with sweat and in pain but couldn't stop eating either
>>
An apricot sauce I made some time ago. For some reason, my stupid ass thought it was okay to use 1:1 habaneros to apricots ratio. I've adjusted the recipe now.
>>
>>12622544
Sichuan hotpot is fucking disgusting, shame on you.
>>
>>12622668
Have you ever had it buddy? What about it is disgusting? Simply saying "it's disgusting" is kindergarten levels of arguing
>>
>>12621319
Milk
>>
>>12622677
>kindergarten levels of arguing
Welcome to 4chins, matey.
>>
>>12621322
I've only had half a habanero but the way the heat lingers around forever was fucking painful.

My friend who ate a whole one literally chugged cream afterwards.
>>
>>12621319
French pussy.
>>
>>12622739
Ate one in a contest in middle school and threw up
>>
File: da bomb.jpg (37 KB, 768x1024)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
This shit, it has no flavour, just angry heat that you cant get away.
Didnt eat enough to give me a stomachache, but enough to have my mouth burn for atleast an hour.
>>
>>12621322
this
>>
>>12621319
Ate a decent sized bite of a Carolina reaper before they became a meme.
>9 years ago, I was a high school senior
>friend’s dad grew them in his garden
>didn’t know what they were
>he whips out some habaneros
>we tried em, instantly gave me heartburn and my mouth was numb for about 3-4 hours
>be hanging out a few days later
>ask what the lil red ugly pepper is
>he tells us it’s a hell pepper, (now they’re called Carolina reapers)
>tells me about the scovile scale
>ask him if I can try it
>he says no, it would be a terrible idea
>friend immediately decides that $20 is a good incentive for someone to take a bite of one
>do it
>mouth instantly in pain
>pepper has a fresh taste (like you’re eating a bite of wet green pepper) but the moisture disappears instantly
>just burning sensation
>drink about half a gallon of milk trying to calm it down
>have irritable diarrhea
>when I touched my pee pee later that day, it gave me a small rash and burning sensation like a UTI
>couldn’t taste for several days
>freaked out, legitimately thought my tongue was ruined forever
>>
as a certified whypeepo I can say that my biggest problem with spicy food is that most spicy food seems to eschew all flavors than the extreme bitter spiciness itself.

I enjoy light spice (a la cholula and frank's red hot) as a compliment to a flavorful dish, but if it's literally just bitter, oily, spicy heat to the exclusion of all other flavors for the sole purpose of "this shit's hot yo", I just hate it.
>>
>>12622677
It just tries to overwhelm you with mountains of peppercorn and chili. There is no depth or subtlety to the flavour. The said spices then overpower every single item you put into the broth, good and bad, meat and veg, they all end up tasting the same, disgusting low class Chink cuisine.
Chinese hotpot can be all right, but this kind is the worst kind. And people use this as an example of how great Chinese cuisine is? Pathetic. In fact, Chinese cuisine as a whole is overrated. Korean barbecue and Japanese teppanyaki are lightyears ahead of this in pretty much every respect.
>>
>>12621319
Your dad's ass
>>
>>12621319
A dried habanero. I dont even understand the point of chillis when the heat gets to a certain point you cant taste the food youre eating and its just painful
>>
>>12621319
Blairs Ultra Death Sauce.
I add it to basically everything.
>>
>>12623422
Sichuan isnt that hot of a pepper
>>
>>12624010
Agreed. The hottest pepper used in Chinese cuisine afaik is 小米辣 (xiaomi la).
>>
A Chocolate Bhutla a friend brought back from a trip to Oregon. The hottest pepper I had prior to that was a Habanero. Thing is, when I ate the pepper, I felt no heat at all of like a solid few minutes, and the flavour was pleasant. But suddenly I felt the heat, and it kept building and building until I was in agonizing pain. Anytime I thought it peaked, it would get hotter and more painful. I was sweating and crying involuntarily. It only peaked and started cooling down like 30-40 minutes after I ingested the pepper. The next day was a write off, as I spent almost all day shitting the most painful shits of my life. It was a horrible experience. I'll stick to Naga Jolokias as the hottest i'll go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yji2djI8r8

Lmao.
>>
>>12622222
Too many 2s to show it is true!
>>
>>12621346
They are intentionally breeding them to be weak, yes, it sucks ass.
>>
>>12624148
Based autist
>>
>>12622852
If you ate more of it then it would affect you less and you could taste it better
>>
>>12621319
A fat dollop of habanero preserves. My stepdad told me it wouldnt be that bad. I ended up washing my mouth out with coffee creamer.
>>
ranch dressing
>>
>be newbie gardener
>get pepper seeds from my uncle
>uncle grows dozens of varieties
>I want anaheim, bird's eye, jalapeno, and habanero
>fast forward a few months
>first habanero harvest
>these are some funny lookin habaneros
>whatever
>be making salsa
>eat a ring of raw "habanero"
>cry for 30 minutes, doing shots of vodka to numb the pain
>pure agony
>uncle comes over a few days later
>wants to see garden
>"oh, those are some nice bhut jalokias"
>"b-but, those are habaneros"
>turns out uncle accidentally gave me the wrong seeds
tl;dr ate raw ghost chile when I thought it was a habanero. Utterly excruciating.
>>
>>12622222
nice
>>
File: 6378-500x500.jpg (26 KB, 500x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Mayonnaise, I'm white after all.
>>
>>>12624393
>>
It's a toss up between a couple of 2018 crop Carolina Reaper peppers I've eaten or these artificially spiced the fuck up "food challenge" hot wings I ate at a sports bar while hammered. I was super drunk so I can't accurately gauge if they were hotter than a Reaper or not.

The bar was packed out with the Champion's League finals on so they didn't have time to time me eating all 10 wings in 5 minutes, so I had my mates time me and a crowd of people watch. They tried not giving me my money back for finishing them and putting me up on the wall as one of the 4 people who finished them because they didn't officially time it, so I almost got into a fight with the lesbo bartender until I had half the lads at the bar chanting "money back" with me and the manager came out and diffused the situation and got me on the wall and gave me my money back. I had to be burty big bollocks having grown up in the US and moving back to the UK as an adult and show off actually being the one bong who can actually handle spice and I chugged the sauce out of the bowl when I was done with the wings too. I couldn't shit properly for two weeks after. I had the squirts so bad for 3 days that my colon gave up and the muscles didn't move priperly and constipated me for the rest of the couple weeks.

I'm sticking to Carolina Reapers in future.
>>
a ghost pepper that one of my dad's coworkers grew. i think it was slightly underripe, but still fucking hot.
>>
>>12624406
lol fag
>>
>>12621319
A whole pickled ghost pepper marinaded with dozens of other pick;ed ghost peppers.
>>
File: image:131135.png (673 KB, 800x635)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>12621319
a couple drops of daves insanity sauce when I was a kid
>>
>>12622808
Why are you lying on the internet anon?
>>
>>12622795
This sawse took my virginity
>>
>>12621319
Either "da bomb beyond insanity"
or a whole madame jeanette pepper or a whole adjuma pepper
All were about equally a torture on my rectum and my mouth rectum
>>
>>12621319
Mrs renfros ghost pepper salsa
Like 3 dollars at walmart
>>
>>12621319
My exgf ass. Good I still miss her
>>
>>12621319
Malanias ass, when she was angry at me. Twitter #ionlytouch
>>
>>12621319
Indian roommate brought me and my other friends a ghost pepper he grew and that thing kicked my ass
>>
I had one of those paqui chips, it was pretty hot

I've had that meme spicy ramen which was alright

Hottest actually was Buffalo wild wings blazing sauce, which is strange because it was never as hot again, i dont know if i just got a fucked batch but it hurt
>>
>>12622795
I grabbed a bottle of this from Tk Maxx about 5 years ago. Still have most of it; like you say it's trash.
>>
File: 73a.png (94 KB, 680x788)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>12625120
>Good I still miss her
>>
>>12621319
I ate a fresh raw chilli out of my Turkish friend's garden once, it was thumbnail sized and green. Was catatonic and lost my hearing for about 15 minutes.
It was worth it and I'd do it again.
>>
File: calculating.gif (1.86 MB, 500x214)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>12621336
>>12621340
>>
>>12625421
did the same in my buddy's garden in Brazil. Made my tongue throb, ears popped, and hiccuped for an hour.
>>
>>12621322
Same, it made me feel like I imagine an insect feels when overpowered by chemistry

It lasted around 30 minutes at least
>>
>>12621418
Jejejeje
>>
>>12626435
>>12626313
>>12625421
>when this is the closest you've ever come to masculinity
>>
>>12626440
G g g g g g? Just speak english you filthy wetback
>>
>>12621319
I ate a black peppercorn and it spiced me up real good. I smelled Tabasco once and it was far too hot smelling, I did not dare to try it. White people amirite?
>>
>>12626444
I'm whiter than you are, demonstrably
>>
>>12626442
Got ourselves a tough guy!!!!
>>
>>12626462
Your status has been revoked for laughing like a beaner
>>
>>12626442
You know, there is much more to life than determining what is "soy" and what is "based."
Just saying.
>>
>>12626479
Ok self hating Chicano
>>
>>12626480
And what would that be? Be specific.
>>
>>12626499
have sex
>>
>>12626499
*pats on head*
you're too far gone. godspeed.
>>
>>12626505
>>12626506
Thank you for proving me right, suckers
>>
>>12626511
Why would I suggest anything if you're just going to be a stubborn argumentative faggot and dismiss it?
>>
>>12626538
You didnt even give me the chance to dismiss it. You gave up immediately without so much as a whimper.
>>
Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You can disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.
>>
>>12626824
Can confirm, I've been eating and loving spicy food since I was a child and I'm a god-forsaken degenerate.
>>
>>12626824
So much text just to confirm that you are a faggot.
>>
>>12623422
the numbing sensation of the peppercorn is integral to sichuan cuisine imo. you have to learn to enjoy it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.