[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: chicken.jpg (215 KB, 1024x576)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
One of these is opening half a block away from me in a couple of months.

What am I in for?
>>
>>12038051
Zaxby’s but with a wife-beating reference in the name.
>>
>>12038051
Acceptable chicken, ok bread, meme sauce, shit slaw, niggest of the nig workers

T. Ex was from Richmond and she loved Canes
>>
>>12038051
I dunno, pretty good chicken and some pretty good sauce too. My go-to order is the box combo, no slaw sub toast.
>>12038063
>wife-beating reference in the name
I thought Raising Cane was the name of the owner's dog
>>
>>12038051
Tucson?
>>
>>12038413
That's what he wants you to think. Plausible deniability.
>>
>>12038439
>I just know he beats his wife, I don't need any pesky "evidence"
I mean, this is a shitpost anyhow so who cares
>>
>>12038051
>>12038360

Mostly this, cept for the workers. Mostly nice folks workin at mine
>>
>>12038051
The breading is meh. Main reason to go is the chicken is almost always perfectly cooked, not too salty, and goes well with the sauce. I prefer it over most fried chicken places but it’s not worth going out of the way for
>>
The chicken has no seasoning at all. Sauce is pretty good. I usually replace my slaw for my toast or fries, then add some Tony's when I get home.
>>
>>12038051
A two item long menu that they still somehow manage to deliver mediocre results on. I have no idea why it has this bizarre cult following.
>>
>>12038051
Overpriced, overrated, terrible chicken. Do yourself a favor and just go to kfc or something
>>
If you wait 30 seconds the steam from the chicken strips completely ruins the underside's breading, making it soggy and shitty. When you get your chicken you have to immediately flip over and rearrange the strips, making sure none of them are weighed down or covered by any of the other pieces of food. I like to leave a shallow layer of french fries underneath with gaps so that the steam can get out. It wouldn't hurt to leave your box open for a minute while driving home.
>>
>>12038051
It alright, but the chicken always has this disgusting fat in the middle.
>>
>Yeah can I get uhhhhh Caniac with extra toast instead of slaw with both sides of both pieces toasted?
This will be your go-to order and you will live by it
>>
>>12038051
>crinkle cut
you're in for faggotry
>>
>>12038051
Desperately going the drive through at 11 pm asking for a bag full of toast and a couple of sauces
>>
>>12038051
The best fast food chicken that I've had.
>>
who farted?
>>
Dry, bland chicken that requires a shit ton of their sauce to be edible.
>>
>>12039498
autism.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.