[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is Hershey's even considered chocolate? Cause it sure as hell doesn't taste like it to me, it's just tastes incredibly cheap and...fake. It's like the Sysco/US Foods of chocolate.
>>
*munch* shit opinion *munch munch*
>>
>>11894405
The texture is too waxy/oily thats for sure
>>
>>11894405
Aldi carries its own brand, however...
There are two God-like foods that Aldi’s said, “No mas, no mas,” this must have come from Valhalla:
1. Hershey’s Chocolate Bar
2. Pringles
>>
>>11894405
I prefer Ghirardelli chocolate bars more
>>
YEA FUCK AMERICA AMIRITE GUYZ????!?!?
>>
>>11894405
>Is Hershey's even considered chocolate?
No.
>>
>>11894522
Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Emulsifier, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor. How is it not chocolate?
>>
>>11894572
They are just against anything American and think it’s the only chocolate we have.
>>
Oh good, it's this thread again!
>>
>>11894419
>>11894432
>>11894522
Good to see there are at least some people talking sense on this board for once
>>
File: NP.jpg (78 KB, 800x600)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>11894432
"I prefer the product that cost five times more!"

Identified Einstein. Give this man a Nobel Prize!
>>
>>11894572
>more sugar and milk than chocolate
Tastelets heh
>>
There's a shitty little town in Illinois called Robinson with a refinery at one end and a Hershey's factory at the other. Draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>11894405
yea, it's great
Fuck any pretentious cunt who doesn't like them.
>>
>>11894596
>think it’s the only chocolate we have
Why should anyone think that? It's not even chocolate, except in the rhetorical sense. Do you also worry about people thinking the big mac is the only chocolate you have?
>>
>>11895070

And tastes fifty times better
>>
>>11894405
Why do you care and keep posting the same shit over and over? If you don't like it then don't buy it. That seems pretty simple to me, but you'll post the same shit, I bet on multiple sites.
You're like a stupid dog that just got it's first bone.
>>
better than fagbury
>>
>>11895162
>being this delusional and thinking this is all just one guy shit talking over a shitty chocolate
And you’re just going to do nothing but whine like a bitch about it while he’s living in your head rent free?
>>
>>11894405
Yes it's chocolate shitty cheap chocolate but still chocolate now how many more times are you gonna make this thread
>>
>>11894405
by European food standards it can not be considered chocolate, so nope. not nearly enough cocoa in it
>>
>>11896661
By eurpooran standards this is a sandwich

>In November 2011 the toast sandwich was recreated by the Royal Society of Chemistry in a tasting almost 150 years after the release of Beeton's Book of Household Management.[4] They named it "the country's most economical lunch", offering £200 to whoever could create a cheaper meal.[6]
>>
>>11896555
I wish it was rent free, where did a moron such as you come up with that? I wont justify myself to you, you're likely the guily one trying to push your shit on others. You still didn't answer the question.
Why do you keep posting the same shit over and over and how much are you being paid to be a fucking shill?
>>
>>11896680
>talking about being poor
jokes on you, I'm swiss
>>
That could be some survey question in disguise. From the saatchi and saatchi types in nyc? You're basic scumbags with marketing and advertising degrees. Give them nothing but lies.
That's all they deserve.
>>
>>11896731
I had a chance to move there about 20 years ago, I should have done it. I would have learned. It was a job offer but I already had one so it might have been strange.
>>
>>11894405
So OP, you're saying the thing you don't like... you don't like ahy? Hmmm... thanks I guess for sharing?
>>
>>11896731
I didn't want to come across as some carpet bagger.
>>
My mom bought a little bag of mini hersheys bars last night and I was happy and now this thread is making me feel bad.
>>
>>11896741
You should buy a bag of them for her and share them then be happy.
>>
>>11896746
They are for everyone she puts them in a little bowl in the hallway
>>
>>11896748
My grandmother on my father's side used to that. She'd put these candies in some bowls around their house and they always sucked and got stuck together. I loved them both but those candies were nasty and to be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>11894405
It makes me sick, as a Eurochad I'm used to Milk in my chocolate, not fucking vegetable oils.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.