[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Chicken wings are never good and the perpetuation of the lie that they are is retarded. There is no fucking meat on them. The vinegar and red pepper sauce is fucking dogshit and has no flavor. You get messy while you eat them. Wings are for the mentally retarded and have no redeeming quality.
>>
You arent getting good sized wings, and you probably don't know how to eat them.

Unironically suck the meat off the bones.
Leave mine completely clean.

Great with a beer.
>>
>>11742220

agree. fuck wings and drumbsticks.
>>
>>11742220
Are we talking about wings you buy from some fast food slophouse or ones you make yourself? Because the homemade ones are at least cheaper and you can have them how you like
>>
>>11742220
>red pepper and vinegar have no flavor
obligatory. repost something older next time
>>
>>11742220
agreed wings are gay. idnlike to extend it to the drum stick as well. shitty meat, shitty drum stick kys
>>
>>11742220
If you've only been to BDubs no wonder you have that opinion.
>>
>his only experience with wings are at BWW
Hahahahahahahahahaha faggot
>>
>>11742440
>agreed wings are gay. idnlike to extend it to the drum stick as well
not as gay as drinking from a straw.
chicken legs made like wings is the best. I made some for dinner last night. homemade spicy garlic parm sauce. damn it was good
>>
Wings are fucking great. One time I went to a place and the wings were full-sized chicken parts and it was amazing. The ones at BWW are pretty awful but I keep going for the sauces. One day I'll just buy an air fryer and their sauces and I'll have the best of both worlds.
>>
>>11742220
Blessed OP and BLESSED thread
Wings are the gayest, most overpriced, mouth masturbation vehicle available to mankind on the planet Earth
They suck balls and football is gay too
>>
>>11742220
The skin is always delicious to me. Fuck you.
>>
>>11742299
Hhahae yeah drum sticks more lijec drumpfsticks amirite lol haha
>>
Usually need more butter to taste great.
>>
>>11742220
Plz tell me you're a eurofag and have never had a properly fried wing because this is fucking embarrassing
>>
I really liked wings before they became sport-o meme food. I could get 6 whole fried wings at a chinese takeaway for $3. Now they just cut them in thirds and throw a third away for five times the cost. I'll just stick to making my own!
>>
>>11743839
So because people eat wings while watching sports means the wings don't taste good anymore?

Also, my local Chinese place fries the wings whole, so I get all 3 parts, and I will be getting them tomorrow for football like a real man.
>>
Three foods you know are being over hyped to you

"This place has the best hot dogs"
"This place has the best wings"
"This place has the best NY style pizza"
>>
>>11744941
>best hot dogs
All hot dogs are trash.
>best wings
Only fried wings are good. The rest is moot.
>best NY style pizza
The best NY style pizza isn't called NY style pizza because you're already in NY ordering any kind of pizza because NY style pizza IS the best pizza.
>>
>>11742220
go to costco and buy a bag of wings
air fry them
franks hot buffalo + sweet baby ray's + a little bit of honey
shake sauce and wings in a container
and you got gud at wings
>>
Wings is made properly are amazing.

I like to cook mine in the oven, and then dip in my various array of hot sauces.
>>
>>11742299
Drumsticks are meaty and convenient though. And they're fun ^^
>>
>>11742220
If you only had wings at chain restaurants then of course they are shit.
>>
>>11742220
Seething discord tranny

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.