[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1546149211767.png (1023 KB, 680x1101)
1023 KB
1023 KB PNG
Gimme all of your thoughts on wedding food. I'm thinking of just doing like a taco buffet instead of the usual 'steak or chicken' 3 course food. What is the worst thing you have been served? I'm getting married, and all of this shit is expensive.
>>
>>11740888
the last wedding I went to, they had the place set out slider burgers at like 10pm after everyone was nice and primed. it was perfect because the cheese was long gone. they had the regular options for the main meal. fish, chicken, beef, veg option
I think I went beef short ribs.
my thoughts, a taco buffet sounds great, but I'm a hillbilly and taco buffet wedding food is hillbilly tier. hillbilly themed wedding is probably not the memory you want to have for your wedding the rest of you the time you're married
don't do cup cakes.
start a gofundme if the parents won't pay, yeah getting married is expensive
>>
My dad was invited to his friend's wedding. The place was mostly filled with Mexican families. What they served, however, was something not wanting to enjoy. First, refried beans were soggy as heck. Next, tamales were bland. Then, white rice and chicken had mixed juices. But to top this whole place off was a cake that was huge, I believe it was a three-tier cake. It looked so good with the frosting until they've revealed the truth. The cake the wedding couple showcased was fake and presented three smaller, chocolate cakes and some cupcakes to the side. The cakes were good, but I was really disappointed that.
>>
>>11740888
>water marking a meme
>>
>>11740888
nice trips. taco buffet sounds fucking awesome and inexpensive. it's unique and would be fun. just make sure theres plenty of soft and hard shells for everybody. congrats on the wedding anon i wish you a long and happy marriage
>>
>>11740888
>reddit meme
Sage
>>
Chungus
>>
>>11743379
theres a dickhead on wsg that does this idk why
>>
>>11740888
My fiancé and I are doing a high tea. Scones, finger sandwiches, tarts, mini pastries. We’re also haveing a few apatizer stations at cocktail hour, but not sure what we’re gonna have there.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.