[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: D_CF_7LUYAAl9-l.jpg (183 KB, 768x1199)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
any type of maid outfit is fine!
>>
>>
File: PvK20m3.jpg (139 KB, 683x1024)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
File: kUHK2la.jpg (102 KB, 796x1200)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>
What are the best maid cafes to visit? And how cringy are they irl?
>>
File: meidodesu.jpg (112 KB, 776x1040)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
I don't think I ever posted a review for Lala Maid on taobao but I finally got one of theirs inspired by the @home maids and I love it.

https://lalamaid.world.taobao.com/
Some of their designs are pretty awful but they've got some good gems in there.
>>
File: CvdSLH5UAAAjuHQ.jpg (310 KB, 1152x2048)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>
best places to get uniforms???
>>
>>10223083
now we're talking
>>
>>10220146
delete this
>>10220358
Maidreamin is the biggest maid cafe, and it's what you think of when you imagine a maid cafe. Very cutesy, bright, moe. They have regular dance performances and great service. But there are a lot of tourists, and in my experience they're kind of wet blankets and they drag the atmosphere down.

@home cafe is more laid back and friendly. They have some cutesy shit, but mostly they talk to you like you're a good friend. They have singing and dance performances of their original music. It was definitely my favorite of the two.

A good maid cafe won't feel cringy while you're there. The best maids get you immersed into the experience and help you accept it. The only thing to make it a bad or cringe experience is your own attitude. Accept it and have a good time, fight it and you'll make it awkward.
>>
>>10230542
Unless you go to a flagship cafe, Maidreamin is a hovel compared to @Home. My worst cafe experience came from them. It was dark & dingy, we were shoved in a corner & mostly ignored by the maids. To top it off? A guy on the table next to me was wanking the whole time.
>>
>>10223083
Do you know if they do custom sizing too?
>>
>>10232170
I'm not entirely sure. I think you can only do custom colors but it can't hurt to have your shopping service ask.
>>
>>10220146
nooooooo
>>
>>10220146
dad i told you to stop!
>>
>>10231722
>A guy on the table next to me was wanking the whole time
absolutely based, he did indeed enjoyed his visit
>>
>>10223271

Ok, what on Earth is going on here? She's watching a ring and is wearing a radio

Big hmm
>>
>>10220358
I'be been to maidreamin. They try to push all the expensive packages on you (you CAN just order single food items! don't be fooled!) and the girls aren't all super sugoi kawaii but hey what do you expect. The service is also kind of slow, it took like 25 minutes for my mother and I to get 2 parfaits.
But damn they were good! and the girls were super friendly. The parfaits weren't too bank breaking either, and super cute. That's just my 2 cents

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.