[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 103 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 7point8toomuchwater.jpg (545 KB, 1125x1619)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
Previous thread
>>10181406

29 days to go

>You Preregistered?
>Is the important shit locked and loaded (car ride/plane trip plans locked in, hotel room booked, cosplays/luggage packed, etc.)?
>How are you guys holding up with life until the con arrives?
>You saving up for the con?
>How’s your AX fund jar doing so far?
>You got your work PTO approved?
>Any setbacks so far until the con?
>Cosplay Day 0/1/2/3 plans?
>What concerts do you wanna see at AX this year now that Anisong World Matsuri isn’t coming this year?
>Are you concerned about the state of AX now with the lackluster lineup so far?
>What are your dream guests?
>What are your dream events?
>What’s your plans?
>Are you going to the Aqours concert? If so, you gotten your tickets? If you’re not, you crying in the corner?
>>
>>10185537
that pic just makes me so sad
>>
Someone is trying to sell me VIP aquors for 350 and 125 for balcony.

Worth it?
>>
Just what the hell are they doing in the Microsoft Theater? Why am I still holding out hope for AWM?
>>
>>10185537
>You Preregistered?
Yes, have badge already
>Is the important shit locked and loaded (car ride/plane trip plans locked in, hotel room booked, cosplays/luggage packed, etc.)?
Hotel and car ride is all good
It’s hard saving money lol
Yes
Kinda sad at about $200 for merch and $100 for food/other experiences so far
Quit job at the beginning of May
Everything seems goods, I’ll have to confirm my reservation with my hotel again for assurance
Not interested, it’s gonna be too hot for that shit
>What concerts do you wanna see at AX this year now that Anisong World Matsuri isn’t coming this year?
Not a concertfag
For the biggest anime con in the US (I think) they need to start announcing more ANIME guests
Isayama, any current mangaka
Idk, more industry reveals, movie premieres
>What’s your plans?
Get into industry and or special guest panels, buy a lot of AA and Dealers merch, eat takoyaki
>Are you going to the Aqours concert? If so, you gotten your tickets? If you’re not, you crying in the corner?
No but imagining all the sweaty weebs packed into the Novo of all venues makes me kek a little, good luck fighting over the better GA spots
>>
>>10185543
lol no
>>
So I haven't heard shit about AX but why is everyone complaining that this year is going to be bad?
>>
>>10185552
What's a good place for takoyaki?
>>
>>10185556
30 days away and basically no guests announced, they ignore you if you try to ask about literally anything, and rumor has it their main events (nightly concerts) were all cancelled mid-production due to AX staff incompetence.

Combined with a month of them making announcements for literal who tier guests and/or mostly guests related to minor video games, this year’s AX is already basically a dumpster fire.

Yet somehow they have time to tweet shit about concerts that have literally nothing to do with the industry instead of their own con.
>>
>>10185556
Because the last couple of years were bad (unless you really love jpop and idolshit I guess) and so far the guest announcements this year are turning out to be fucking awful. IF they actually have cool people lined up then at worst they’re completely incompetent at drumming up hype by not announcing any of them, at worst they’re announcing everything good last minute in order to get people to buy tickets when they’re most expensive.
>>
Usually for AX I excitedly build a schedule out with multiple things to see or do competing for my attention all day but this year it’s just the Aqours concert followed by 4 days of literally nothing to do.

The one small highlight to ease my boredom was supposed to be the Ito Kanako concert but Funimation has pulled the tickets from their site (AFTER taking payments) and neither Funi nor AX are responding to questions about it. They’re being shady as fuck this year.

So best case scenario there are still good announcements coming in at the last minute but either way they are handling their social media/marketing/PR in the worst ways possible. I wish I had cancelled and saved a few thousand bucks.
>>
>>10185604
Or they’re too busy fucking with pic related to care about their customers that buy their shit
>>
>>10185604
Their absolute silence to legitimate questions about programming is what's probably the most frustrating. I'm sure the reason many people got a premiere badge was for first dibs on concert tickets. If you aren't an idolfag, all you have to look forward to is an orchestral concert. And even if you ARE an idolfag, if you missed out on tickets, what else is there to do with your badge?
None of the announced panels are interesting enough to line up 2 hours in advance for, they tied Mamochan to an incredibly niche premiere in a room that doesn't clear, and their hyped up failed livestream was 15 minutes then repeating their awful lineup and then 'uhhhhhh btw Nekopara.'
I'm local to the area (still booked a hotel with my friend cuz fuck traffic) and so far the only thing I'm looking forward to is AA and karaoke in Little Tokyo.
>>
>You Preregistered?
Yeah
Car ride, check. Hotel room, booked. Cosplay still needs a brief fix, but still got time.
Pic related. Had to leave work early to pay rent for the month.
Yeah.
Chugging decently.
Months ago.
A pretty big dent since Persona Q2 is coming out tomorrow.
Chilling mostly
I’d suck and swallow for a Hiroyuki Sawano concert.
Surprisingly, yes. Usually it’s pretty normal for all the good guests to be announced for AX the week of the con, but shiiiiiiiiiiieeet
Hiroyuki Sawano, Studio Trigger
Carole and Tuesday concert
>What’s your plans?
Buy shit, forget all my problems, hopefully find a cute chubby guy on Growlr to get laid with.
Not anymore, also saw them last year, so I’m not too bummed.
>>
The lineup so far is disappointing and the lack of concerts sucks, but everything I actually ended up doing last year was announced in June.
I fully expect a couple of decent premieres and a great guest or two like Go Nagai last year to be announced in the next month.
>>
>>10185633
Premieres that I'm expecting are
>Tenki no Ko
>Promare
>I guess that Love Live movie
But I wouldn't mind another showing of the Natsume Yuujinchou movie since I couldn't fly out to AnimeNYC to catch the US premiere last November. The 3rd Euphonium movie would be cool too. I was pretty pleased at how polite the audience was during Liz's US premiere last AX.
Not sure which guests I'm expecting though. Mamo coming kinda made anything seem possible again but it really sucks that the high-profile guests are usually locked to whatever they're promoting at AX nowadays
>>
>tfw dream guest is Megumi Hayashibara
>she’s no longer active in the industry so if she comes she won’t be chained to something retarded like Mamochan
>>
>>10185653
Megumi Hayashibara concert at AX WHEN
I wouldn't mind her attendance being packaged with a Slayers anime remake announcement though
>>
>>10185646
Yeah, definitely expecting those three announcements. I want to see Promare and Tenki no Ko, both would save the con for me.
I'm also debating on going to the Penguin Highway showing since I missed out on seeing otherwise, but I'll probably just wait to pirate it.
While kind of pointless as a premiere, I would be super into watching the first episode of the upcoming Symphogear season in a room with other Symphogear fans.
>>10185653
My dream guest is Rie Takahashi, but that's pretty unlikely unless we get the longshot Konosuba movie worldwide premiere.
>>
I have 2nd hand info that AX upper management is in the middle of a shake up. Displeasure with the CEO, long-time veterans quitting, and so forth. Basically AX staff are undergoing big shake ups this year, and as a result, they're having difficulty securing high profile Japanese guests, Anisong World Matsuri is cancelled, Otaquest isn't affiliated with AX, etc.

>>10185604
I'm feeling pretty relieved that I decided not to do AX this year.

I'm a fan of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, but I already saw him and got his autograph at Japan Expo in San Jose. That experience was so much easier than anything I could hope for from AX, with its 110,000 people. Otherwise, the guests this year look to be very disappointing so far.

>>10185656
That would be amazing.
>>
>>10185664
Japan Expo USA 2013 was such a fucking blast. I'm still impressed at them being able to get pretty legitimate guests. Such a shame that JX died so quickly.
>tfw Noriyuki Iwadare will most likely never come back to the states ever again
>>
>>10185543
I will buy the balcony from them
>>
>>10185572
There’s a spot in little Tokyo, it gets busy and closes depending if they sell out

>>10185594
Agreed it’s boring af, luckily for me I love idorus so the concerts are great.
>>
>>10185671
>people complaining about AX being shit this year
>not just going for the experience, buy figures of your waifu that you don’t have the room for, getting away from the monotony of work and away from your asshole boss and asshole coworkers
>>
>>10185667
I was ecstatic that Iwadare performed. I got to ask him a question during his Q&A, recorded when they did the intro to Lunar, and got a photo and autograph from him later when he was walking around.

This is why I just can't muster enthusiasm around AX anymore. One hundred and ten fucking thousand people... It just makes everything so damned miserable.

The Otaquest lineup is sick though, I'm thankful I don't need an AX badge to attend.
>>
>>10185680
I was very happy that his concert was more than just Ace Attorney. Sucks for the normalfags who were only there for AA, but I love his works for the Grandia, Langrisser, and Lunar series so much. Lunar 2's soundtrack is honestly a masterpiece.
I personally like last year's Otaquest line-up more but I'm super stoked for the kickoff party. Nakata's set is gonna be wild
>>
>mfw when dream guest was mamochan and dream premiere was Utapri movie and I get to see both in the same panel

Feelsgood
>>
>>10185664
How did they manage to fuck up this badly? Is being upset with the CEO really enough to nuke the entire event and guest list all at once?
>>
>>10185692
I'm genuinely happy for you anon. I hope the panel is a success and gives AX the confidence to host more male idol/female focused events in the future. Utapri's not my thing, but I love IDOLiSH7 and Hypmic.
>>
>>10185675
Why buy overpriced figures there when I can just pre order them and not have them damaged in my suitcase on the way home?
>working with asshole boss and coworkers
Sounds like you’re projecting, anon. Hate your job much?
I suggest you go find something you enjoy doing, work can be fun and fulfilling!
>>
File: q4h26.jpg (154 KB, 1941x1846)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>10185537
>Overwatch
>Anime
>>
>>10185543
Can anyone elaborate the Special Goodbye event at the end of each concert? What do you do? I would only buy a VIP if the Special Goodbye event is worth it. I know they did it also for each concert at the MS Theater last year.
>>
>>10185713
I think they literally just wave at you close up.
>>
>>10185550
>Just what the hell are they doing in the Microsoft Theater?
Masquerade
AMV Contest
Battle of the Bands
>>
>>10185702
Would legit lose my mind with joy if they somehow got a hypmic concert. Maybe some day.... but this year AX isn’t nearly smart enough or in tune with current popular series for me to have faith (so many guests and panels related to ancient titles... not seeing anything so far for newer popular stuff)
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>10185583
>rumor has it their main events (nightly concerts) were all cancelled mid-production due to AX staff incompetence.
>aquors concerts are suddenly cancelled on the monday before AX
>>
>>10185713
>>10185714
All of us lined up and walked by their table, it was pretty quick so that was a bit disappointing but you have time to say like, thank you or otsukaresama. The line has to keep moving so you’re just walking past them.
>>
>>10185664
Why couldn't they do this shake up in August or September? Why do this weeks before con?
>>
>>10185675
Fuck you nigger, if I wanted to do that I would have spent $1k at ALA alone.
>>
>>10185711
Their voice actors are guests at the con
>>
>>10185656
I fucking wish. If she absolutely has to come attached to a specific project, then I hope it’s Slayers or NGE related. I wonder if she can still sing, though. She’s not that young anymore and if Mari Ijima is any indication, just because you were good once doesn’t mean you still are.
>>
>>10185727
AX is weeaboo Comic-Con, it’s a bucket list con that you should go to at least.
>>
File: sayaka is depresspacito.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>10185537
>You Preregistered?
Since November
>Is the important shit locked and loaded?
I'm local
See pic related
>You saving up for the con? / How’s your AX fund jar doing so far?
Kinda.... I'm waiting for my first paycheck of my summer job to fill my fund jar. It should only take about 1/3 of a good paycheck for food, parking, and spending.
I sent in the request but it hasn't been approved yet. I'm not worried about it though. I only asked for 1 day since I get the 4th off and don't work weekends. Plus, I only take off one other day throughout the whole summer so I'd be very surprised to be denied.
I'll be going as Princess Tutu on Saturday and another day in casual clothes.
Tons. I shelled out the extra money to buy a nice tutu for my costume, it arrived after a month, and it was so small that it couldn't fit past my thighs so now I have to frankenstein my own out of some petticoats and wire. I nearly finished the bodice to my dress when I tried putting together the inner and outer layers and realized that they didn't align. I picked the stitches and essentially have to redo the outer layer. I'm not stoked about it, but my first handmade costume wasn't going to look spectacular anyway, so I guess it's fine. I just hope I can finish without having to con crunch so hard.
>What concerts do you wanna see...?
None
Mildly. I mostly attend AX for AA, a bit of DH, and cosplay
>What are your dream guests/events?
Not sure. I've actually never attended a panel before. Cosplay chess looks fun. Maybe seeing the creators or voice actors of Fruits Basket?
>What’s your plans?
Explore the con w/ friends, take pictures of cosplayers (and hopefully have mine taken), buy AA shit, and eat a good meal.
>>
>>10185667
I regret not going to the first Japan Expo because they had so many guests I really like. But with the lackluster location and timing, I’m not surprised at all that it didn’t do well.
>>
>>10185675
I don’t waste money on figures and I don’t hate my job or my coworkers. If I’m going to pay over $100 then you’re damn right I’ll complain when the biggest anime con in the States can’t get their shit together.
>>
File: 1548552898288.jpg (110 KB, 923x620)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
I don't give a shit about guests
>>
>AX has the MS Theater booked on July 4th weekend
>Does nothing with it
>>
>>10185717
Really? I feel the opposite. Apart from the mangaka they tend to bring over, it looks to me that they pretty much ONLY care about current, popular stuff.
>>
>>10185742
Probably they booked it months in advance before incompetence kicked in.
>>
Let’s pretend that AX actually has the MS Theater booked for a very high profile singer/group but they just haven’t announced it yet for some retarded reason. What would your dream performer be?
>>
>>10185748
BTS
>>
>>10185748
>UVERworld
>The entire Walkure
>>
File: IMG_20190603_194553.jpg (485 KB, 2550x3300)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>10185748
>>
>>10185754
that gave me a good chuckle
>>
>>10185748
Utada Hikaru
L’arc en ciel
FLOW
>>
>>10185754
The person handling AX’s social media accounts probably has a personal connection to someone in that band and is unprofessional enough to shill them through AX’s official platforms. That’s literally the only explanation I can think of for why the fuck they’d even mention them.
>>
>>10185746
The biggest guests so far are Evangelion staff and the Ouran High School Host Club. Browsing show-specific panels and all I see is stuff like Sailor Moon, Digimon, Eva, Naruto... not seeing any content related to hits from the past year or two
>>
>>10185748
Perfume
Hatsune Miku
>>
>>10185748
Dream performers who haven’t been at AX yet: full Walkure cast, μ’s (since it’s a dream), GRANRODEO, fripside, fhana, myth & roid, Hayashibara Megumi (I think she did an anisong concert in Japan last year after a long period of inactivity?)
>>
>>10185773
GRANRODEO was at AX 2016 for AWM.
>>
>>10185748
WANIMA
AK-69
>>
>>10185777
No they weren’t; they’ve never performed in the US before
>>
>>10185806
My bad, I got them mixed up with OLDCODEX.
>>
>>10185748
Sheena Ringo

Or the weebier option, Houkago Tea Time
>>
File: 1551740969886.gif (997 KB, 320x240)
997 KB
997 KB GIF
>>10185537
>Paying $250+ to browse the fucking AA because it's the only good one left this summer

If I had known that AX wasn't going to announce any goddamn guests, I would've saved my shekels and gone to Fanime instead, despite the fact that it's gone to complete shit over the years too.
>>
>>10185626
you can karaoke in little tokyo anytime? assuming you live in southern california
>>
>>10185675
I dont go to AX to do shit I can do somewhere else. I go to AX for the fucking guests and this year they dont have any fucking guests
>>
Anime Expo has gone down the tubes
What other SoCal cons do you recommend?
>>
>>10185828
I have some friends coming from out of country/state for the Aquors thing. Otherwise I'd just go to Round One or something.
>>
>>10185830
AX was pretty much the only good one in socal unless you are into shitty weeb parties
>>
>>10185830
If you go to cons to get drunk with friends, take pictures of cosplay, and spend money on overpriced shit in the exhibit hall then you can go to literally any anime con and do that. If you go to cons to see high profile industry guests, then you're shit out of luck because AX was the only one in SoCal to provide that and now they can't even do that anymore.
>>
>>10185748
HIROYUKI SAWANO
I HAVE VIP FOR AQUORS AND I WOULD GET RID OF THEM IF SAWANO CAME TO TOWN FOR A CONCERT
>>
>>10185748
Nana Mizuki. Granted she's got a concert that weekend so it's highly unlikely. Sadly she's basically a literally who for most casual anime fans, I feel like only the old school Nanoha fans or Symphogear fans really know who she is.

Which is a goddamn travesty and the main reason why even though I'd love for it to happen, I don't want her crushed when she realizes America barely knows who she actually is. Even most eventers I know barely know her music, which is sad considering how huge she is in Japan and even the rest of Asia.
>>
It looks like you need a ticket aside from the usual badge for fucking half the things in this stupid con.

What the fuck do you do assuming you don't want to spend anything else other than the badge?
>>
But there will be huge parties and booze to make up for things, right?
>>
>>10185867
Fakku usually has them
>>
>>10185867
>tfw Craigslist took down their personal ads for sex
>tfw we’ll never get hilarious personal ads for AX orgy with Persona 5 cosplay ever again
>>
I want to know what potential artists were suppose to be at this year's AWM before AX blew them off?
>>
File: SchlickingIntensifies.png (2.33 MB, 1600x901)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/animeexpo/status/1135698565085388800?s=21
>studio mappa ceo
>who?
>Rage Of Bahamut
>who?
>kids on the slope
>who?
>sigh, yuri... on... ice
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-06-04/exclusive-anime-expo-hosts-akira-creator-katsuhiro-otomo/.147453

Fucking finally
>>
>>10186044
Nice
>>
>>10186044
As cool as this is, Otomo is NOTORIOUS for cancelling his overseas appearances, sometimes last-minute. I’d temper your expectations just in case.
>>
>>10186044
>>10186062
>Inb4 this is a made up article
>>
>>10186086
It's curious that ANN would announce it before AX does...
>>
>You Preregistered?
Yeah
Yeah
My well being is being stabbed repeatedly by everything in life to the point that I sympathize with the worst people imaginable in the news. Other than that, hyped as fuck.
Yeah
Meh.
A long time ago.
Tons
None
Don’t even care.
At this point in my life, I just wanna go to get away from everything. It can turn into fucking Dashcon right in front of my eyes and I won’t even give two shits.
Hoping the rumor that the Akira creator coming here is true.
The original Love Live group reuniting.
>What’s your plans?
Focusing on my shitty life right now to make plans
Not an idolfag.
>>
File: 1559628645214.jpg (725 KB, 1200x1200)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>>10186044
>A good guest
>But I've honestly never liked Akira or Steamboy

Fucking monkey's paw
>>
One year I'll actually go to AX
I just hear it can be a shit show
>>
>>10185583
>>10185594
And yet it’s going to sell out. What’s your point
>>
>>10186100
It's a media announcement exclusive. The entire point is for ANN to announce it first.
>>
>>10185736
And my time off has been approved bois. We in the green.
>>
So i just got some second hand insider info from AX higher-ups that the Aqours concerts are now in jeopardy, since Love Live Staff felt they were lied to about the venue. They thought that the Novo is the MS Theater, and since it is smaller, they are mad pissed and felt they were disrespected by it.
>>
>>10186218
ohnoohnoohnoohno
>>
>>10186218
Don't fuck with me, mate. Don't you dare start with these lies.
>>
>>10186218
Smells like bullshit or exaggeration.

>They thought that the Novo is the MS Theater
Even if that were true, failing to verify the venue of an event you're hashing out a contract for isn't being lied to. No point trying to make a stink if you're the one who made the mistake. If they cancel they'll take 99% of the blame and it's all around a bad look no matter how you spin it.
>>
>>10186218
Yeah I just got that info from the same source. It was your ass.
>>
>>10186143
We were responding to someone asking why we think this year will be bad. It’s called giving an opinion. That’s generally what online discussion boards are for. What the fuck is YOUR point?
>>
>>10186218
Straight up lies, there is zero chance that staff magically failed to recognize the name of a venue they booked every year for 3 years in a row that they printed on T-shirts and merch.
>>
Press here.

Don't know of it's announced or not (you didn't hear from me if it wasn't) but Otomo is the guest of honor.
>>
>>10186271
Thanks, m8
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/06/04/akira-creator-katsuhiro-otomo-is-coming-to-anime-expo-2019
>>
>>10186272
Yeah bro but who's more reputable, click bait anime bullshit or your fellow anon?
>>
>>10186271
>the guest of honor
>the
That's not how this works.
>>
File: lies on the internet.jpg (54 KB, 475x356)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>10186275
>>
>>10186275
>>
>>10186218
Oh yeah? Well I just got secondhand info from Mr. Anime Expo's third hand man that Shigeru Miyamoto is coming to announce a Zelda anime and Link will be voiced by Saito Soma in a dress.
>>
>dub VA's
>>
>People complaining they got an envelope from AX but no badge
Uh oh
>>
>>10185835
>unless you are into shitty weeb parties

Go on..
>>
>>10186218
IT BEGINS
>>
Last minute buying/debating here because guests took forever to be announced.
Hanging with 4 friends

Cost of hotel, badge, flight is almost to $500

Is it worth really hanging with the bros for that much? Seriously having last minute thoughts.
>>
>>10186367
Sauce? Hope they didn’t fuck up premier badge shipments
>>
File: 20190604_182054.jpg (715 KB, 1080x1343)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>>
>they tweeted about the Yoshihiro Ike orchestra again
Why couldn't we have gotten this Sunday's FF7 orchestra instead?
>>
>>10186438
I see free tickets in the future.
>>
File: 1558113569028.jpg (299 KB, 1080x720)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>tfw post con blues already
>>
http://www.anime-expo.org/2019/06/04/voice-actors-ray-chase-robbie-daymond-max-mittelman-bringing-l-v-show-ax-2019/
>Persona 5 VAs in a rock band/comedy troupe
Yup, still in the darkest timeline.
>>
>>10186438
And they got a full orchestra too.... just picturing that many people playing for such a small crowd in that giant room makes me cringe.

Why is this concert in main events but not Ito Kanako or the fucking Akira author??
>>
>>10186454
>just picturing that many people playing for such a small crowd in that giant room makes me cringe.
Orchestra musicians are used to it.
>>
>>10186462
Sometimes they’re shocked when it’s an orchestra dedicated to weeb music.

>mfw the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Concert I went to last year was sold out
>>
>>10186466
Yeah, seasonal and pop culture stuff tend to be exceptions.
>>
Do you think AX has the balls to bring him to the con? Or will they stay neutral to avoid getting the same shit Anime Matsuri got?
>tons of people coming just for him
>AX pass sales will blow the roof
But
>annoying assholes from both sides starting shit
>tons of attendees getting kicked out
>>
>>10186398
How often do you see them?
>>
>>10186503
Once a year basically, but there's still discord voice and all that.
>>
>>10186504
If you have the money, it'd definitely be worth it to see them. I've seen total costs go up to 1k. I think you're doing pretty gud
>>
>>10186497
Let it happen.
>>
>>10186497
No one is going to ever want to deal with his shit or his fans’ shit again so hard nope, especially after the security problems his dumbshit gullible cultist fan club has been causing at other cons
>>
>>10186497
I want him and Mamoru to fight.
>>
>>10186513
I’m sure the kickvic side would lash out on AX and look for some dirty laundry to get the manager of AX #metoo’d if AX got Vic as a guest of honor
>>
>>10186497
>Living in a timeline where people actually defend Vic, the cringy king of weebshit
>You will never see another video of his songs set to shakeweights

And no, AX wouldn't be stupid enough to invite him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb0SdwVtKP4
>>
File: 1553171778255.jpg (242 KB, 900x1200)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
isn't that one guy performing at Staples during AX weekend? How fucked are we?
>>
>>10186546
>implying a talentless dub voice actor could ever become an AX guest of honor even without a decade of skeletons in their closet
>>
>>10186576
>blocks your cosplay photo shoot
>>
>>10186576
get ready for a stream of teenage normies asking if cosplayers are “tiktokers”
>>
>>10186583
>>10186596
>AX will breed another swarm of annoying teen cosplayers.
>>
File: 1541914186757.jpg (95 KB, 935x938)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
4 weeks
>>
File: 1557327051713.gif (1.84 MB, 498x253)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>10186603
>>
>>10186218
I hope this happens. The Novo is indeed tiny and is a fucking insult to aquors whom they sold out the Microsoft theatre last year.
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (375 KB, 3200x2400)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>10186438
>mfw this random orchestra concert has more seats than the aquors concert
>>
>>10186862
I wouldn't want Aqours performing in there since the accoustics suck for concerts.
>>
>>10186862
What the fuck are AX thinking? Why the fuck wouldn't they swap the spaces for these 2 events?
>>
>>10186862
>MFW when they secretly do change spots at the last second
>People are waiting outside the Novo why the event hasn't started
>Aqours performs at the Main Events Hall for free
>People who bought tickets get fucked in general
>>
>>10187017
Why the fuck is MS Theater still empty?
>>
>>10187061
Honestly performing in main events is worse because it's a shoehorned venue. I'd 100% pick a proper concert venue over a big converted panel room
>>
>>10187075
What the hell is booked for there anyways? We're less than a month away and still got nothing.
>>
Bigger kick in the dick for idol fans is that bangdream/starlight revue just had a panel announced for the same time as day 1 Aqours concert

>>10187075
Not using it this year which is why they did two concerts in the novo
>>
>>10187097
Who the fuck schedules this crap?
>>
>>10187097
It's in 411 so not like most people going to Aqours would have been able to get in anyway
>>
File: Betrayed.gif (3.95 MB, 829x338)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB GIF
>yfw AX disappointed you this year
>>
https://twitter.com/AnimeExpo/status/1136382857817944064
who?
>>
File: 1454010345933.jpg (123 KB, 535x627)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>10187097
well fuck. I have nothing going on in the other days.
>>
>>10186438
Which will bomb more: this or the literally who launch party?
>>
>>10187142
>pop team epic
Oh cool
> the generic anime part no one cared about
Never mind
>>
>>10187160
So basically the Pop Team Epic Guy.
I mean Mappa will now be forever known as the Yuri On Ice studio.
>>10186576
I’ve seen worse concerts happening at the same time as an anime con and many of my friends leaving the con for them, like Katy Perry and Panic At The Disco
>>
File: e8a.gif (2.41 MB, 390x277)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>People are now trying to dump their AX badge and cancel their hotels
>>
AX is over
Would you say it had a good run?
>>
>>10187201
Nah he wasn’t in the main crux of the show. Just the animation director for the magical idol girl parody thing they had as the preview at the end of each episode. Hellshake Yano director or the French animator who got his own segments are more suitable Pop Team Epic Guy(s).
>>
>>10187218
where? i'll take a cheap room lol
>>
File: Shrugokay.gif (2.75 MB, 430x360)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB GIF
>Akira creator comes to AX
>thousands of (mostly ) unhygienic fat incels that look like Moviebob are hyped
>millions of (mostly underaged) weebs however that are raised on Naruto, BNHA and AoT not so much
>>
>>10187230
Akira is casual-tier, it's one of those movies people use when trying to make anime seem like high art.
>>
>>10187230
Ok cunt
>>
I bought a ticket to see Aqours secondhand, but the dude I bought it from's name is on the printable ticket. I emailed him about it, but haven't heard back yet. Can I just print it out and hope for the best, photoshop my name instead of his, or do I just need to hope he responds?
>>
>>10187271
They use their own records of names on tickets and then verify by matching to your photo ID so photoshopping it will only get you kicked out faster. Ask whoever sold you the ticket to change it for you and threaten a chargeback if they don’t respond.
>>
>>10187271
>>10187273
I remmeber last year being able to change the name, but idk if it’s too late now
>>
>>10187273
>>10187280
I am pretty sure you can change it. The guy just changed the billing address to my email and my actual name, but kept his address, his phone #, and his credit card # on there along with leaving his name on his ticket, and I was too tired to realize that he had not changed the name on the ticket at the time. Thinking I will give him another day to respond before getting into texting him.
>>
https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1136361874352672769
what a shit show
>>
>this thread

oh, well. even if AX bombs, at least I can still eat around DTLA for the weekend. where else do i go for good fast casual grub? pls no trucks
>>
>>10187230
Watching Akira is one step up Nardo/AoT/MHA tier though. It's like thinking watching Ghibli movies makes you special or different than the rest
>>
>>10187345
Grand Central Market, Olvera Street, Lil Tokyo, etc.
>>
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/06/05-1/crunchyroll-presents-winter-2020-anime-inspectre-with-world-premiere-at-anime-expo-2019
>Mamo is gonna be attending
Time to go!
>>
>>10187345
Shake Shack.
>>
>>10187345
The Original Pantry Cafe
>>
>>10187097

Can confirm. Currently fucking livid.
>>
>>10187333
You're being scammed. Report this fuck and to Paypal and get your money back ASAP.
>>
>>10187333
File a Paypal report now. I really hope you didn't pay via Friends/Family.
>>
>>10187280
>>10187333
>>10187273
I thought the ticket name change deadline was june 1st?
>>
>>10187271
>>10187333
Try calling showclix or AX support. I sold my Aqours tickets to someone and they were able to change the name on the tickets. Not sure who they actually called though.
>>
>>10187362
They're really letting him off the Utapri leash? Nice.
>>
>>10187340
>bring one of the most famous anisong singers to do a themed concert based on one of the most famous anime
>fail to announce ticket sales
>fail to keep website and pages up
>website error every time someone tries to buy concert ticket
>ignore every panicked person trying to ask wtf is going on
>knowingly sell tickets into a 21+ lounge to minors without warning them of the 21+ rule until after it’s sold out
They really couldn’t have done this any worse... but not like Funimation gives a shit about doing anything well

>>10187386
The deadline was June 1st but name changes are still possible by emailing showclix/AX and paying a $5 fee. So buyer beware if buying tickets from other people, make sure they don’t cheap out on the name change because it’s not really your ticket until the name change is processed.
>>
>>10187397
But the CR premiere is right after the UtaPri premiere and in the same room. Pretty fucking sad since the room doesn't clear. Wish I cared about UtaPri because then I wouldn't mind spending my whole day 2 in that panel room
>>
>>10187362
The Utapri panel is before this one so you'd still have to sit through it to attend this thing.
>>
>>10187398
They’re too busy fucking with Vic Mignogna to give a shit
>>
>>10187362
Oh fuck, I don't even care for Mamoru but I love the manga, didn't know there was gonna be an anime and I'm gonna be in the UtaPri panel anyway so might as well, although I didn't really wanna be in that room almost all day.
>>
any way to see the steins gate concert now?
>>
Friday is loaded with industry panels and they're all in cleared rooms. What a bitch.
>>
>>10187423
Dumb question but how do you check which panels are cleared rooms?
>>
>>10187427
Check "Program Room Policy" on http://www.anime-expo.org/plan/policies/

>LP4: Eleven Arts
>LP4: Pony Canyon
>LP4: A-1
>LP3: Sunrise/Gundam
>LP3: Production I.G.
...all of these panels are in consecutive, non-overlapping time slots on Friday.
>>
>>10187345
McDonald's
>>
>>10187345
7-11
>>
>>10187432
thanks
>>
>>10187273
Since it's a venue ticket very high chance the venue will not care at all about the name. You don't have to go pick up the ticket like last year. The pdf with the qr code is the ticket and as long as your qr scans correct they won't care
>>
>>10187421
Yeah, tickets are free now. See: >>10187340
>>
>>10185537
It appears that few/no fan panels are being included this year due to them trying to hammer in other content.
This makes me sad as hosting panels is fun.
>>
Have autograph ticket things changed? I remember a few years back lining up early outside to get an autograph ticket, 2016 I think, and it was miserable.
Any changes? What time should I line up?
>>
>>10187498
Last year it was the same. How early you go depends on who you want and who is available. Last year there was practically no one to get autographs for (indicative if how few guests ax pays for themselves). I think I got to line at 7am. This year will probably have the same problem with no one to get autographs from
>>
>>10187398
It's Funimation. Everything they do is terrible.
>>
>>10187531
>muh dub voice actor that tells everyone that Ed is actually a Christian and not an atheist or agnostic like the fucking script says
>>
>>10187423
Cleared rooms are the most fair, good on AX.
>>
>>10187423
>Implying cleared rooms are a bad thing
Every con should do this.
>>
File: 1557353886922.png (205 KB, 768x472)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
http://www.anime-expo.org/2019/06/06/4dx-anime-expo-present-first-annual-4dx-anime-film-fest/
Welp now we know why Regal Cinemas is marked on the AX19 map
>>
>>10187475
Where do I get tickets though? After missing my chance for aquors this is the only thing I'm excited for now
>>
>>10187667
>no Promare
>no Love Live Sunshine movie
>not even the sequel to that shitty live action Tokyo Ghoul movie
>>
>>10187667
>NT
Disappointing when it aired earlier this year and I'll find it disappointing if I happen to watch it again next month. Hard pass, nigga.
>>
>>10187679
>hard passing on anime in ridiculously immersive 4DX
>>
>>10185768
Zombieland saga
And akira
>>
>>10187682
Yeah, but
>Gundam NT
Nothing you say or wherever it's being played will make me want to sit through that again.
>>
>>10187670
Premieres also happen in the convention center, them not being listed for this one announcement of specific 4D showings does prevent them from being possible still.
>>
>>10187688
There’s Gundam 00 and Detective Conan in 4DX
>>
>Shawn Mendes’ Concert is going on during AX
>>
>>10187670
Are we getting Penguin Highway tho
>>
>>10185711
It's really easy for video game companies like Blizzard to just reuse their E3 stuff at AX, since there's such an overlap between the fandoms.
>>
>>10187670
Those movies sucked Anon
>>
>>10187667
>MS Theater still highlighted
So what will be in there?
>>
>>10187799
Vic Mignogna sermon.
>>
>>10187345
If you like Mexican food I recommend going to king taco. They make some good shit.
>>
>>10187668
Ask Funi, I have no clue.
>>
>>10187668
There are no free tickets. They’ll let General attendees into lounge 21 after the concert’s over. All you’ll get for “free” is the chance to buy themed drinks and listen to bad karaoke.
>>
>>10187345
If you want the best ramen of our life, go to the LA Hakatta Ikkousha and get the basic tonkotsu with extra noodles, hard texture at the minimum
>>
Is it too late to order a cosplay online if I say choose miccostume
>>
>>10187854
you have about a month. might come in time. if you're guy don't bother bc you won't know how to make it look good. if you're a cute girl you should be fine. if you're a fattie also don't bother because they'll have to custom make it instead of take it off the rack and that'll take too long
>>
>>10187858
Nice try virgin walker, I'm getting a medium off the rack and there's nothing you can do to stop me from making it look good.
>>
>>10187859
good luck m8 you're going to get ignored or thought of as a joke cosplay like almost every other male cosplayer then
>>
File: 1554410327569.png (17 KB, 492x317)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>10187667
>Oh this sounds cool as fuck
>Detective Conan
>Gundam

It's like they're actually trying to disappoint me
>>
>>10187854
Order ASAP and pray. You might want to pay for faster shipping just in case. I ordered on Sunday and its estimated to get here anywhere from June 20th to July 10th, but I'm not shipping to the US so it could be different for you. Ignore other anon about a guy not being able to make it look good. It comes down to the details, not the fact that you're a guy. Just make sure your wig is also not trash and maybe put on some makeup. Miccostumes is good quality but be prepared to actually iron your clothes and put together the other details too.
>>
>>10187854
I ordered 2 cosplays from them through aliexpress last month and it got delivered to me in a week or less (US). I don't know how long it takes for them cus that was my first time but just order it asap. Good luck.
>>
>>10187925
The problem is that if he's asking he likely has never cosplayed before and he's not going to have a clue on how to do the details
>>
>>10187796
Did you see them in Japan?
>>
File: rowleywalkinggarbage.jpg (450 KB, 1493x1591)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>10187846
>not Shin Sen Gumi
>>
>>10187959
ShinSenGumi is alright. I prefer their yakitori
>>
http://www.anime-expo.org/2019/06/06/illustratorcharacter-designer-range-murata-joins-ax-2019/

>inB4 all the weebs raised on the current anime seasons go “great, another literal who”
>>
>>10187966
What other ramen places in LA did you go to? Orochi and Mr. Ramen couldn’t hold a candle to ShinSenGumi
>>
>>10187715
Ok cunt
>>
>>10187999
I'm based a bit more south, but it's literally Hakatta Ikkousha for #1. Best Tonkotsu ramen in the world.
I've been to the rest but none are memorable or have the same quality.
>>
File: IMG_20190506_105528.jpg (89 KB, 1134x1059)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
the last AX I went to was 2017, have they moved AA since then? It was fucking brutal then.
>>
>>10188004
Nope. Still in the basement.
>>
>>10188004
It's still in kentia
>>
>>10187990
I haven't gone in years since there hasn't been anything good and now that there is, it's all on Friday and overlapping. I would've loved to see him.
>>
>>10187667
>Microsoft theater
>highlighted red to indicate it’s part of the con
>nothing taking place there at all
Fuck you AX haven’t you hurt us enough
>>
>>10187713
4DX as in the super fancy type of movie with moving seats? Why the FUCK would they play Detective Conan of all things? I’ve seen the movie they’re planning to play and it’s basically 1+ hour of boring talking
>>
>>10187958
>Shit reviews
>Poor performance in Japanese theaters
Don't need to
>>
>>10188019
Aqours could have been there and still sold out the place for 2 days.
>>
>>10187368
He said good. This place is over rated, and has long lines during any con.
>>
>>10187668
The concert is only for the ticket holders
>>
File: 1558503892352.png (320 KB, 469x419)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>mfw you now have to pay to use those cosplay backrops at the entertainment hall
>>
>>10188037
Is this real?
Nobody even uses them as is.
>>
What's the parking situation at the convention center? I don't mind paying a premium for comfort.

IF I drive in, I plan on driving in daily and parking daily, so I don't need overnights or something like that.
>>
>>10188019
that map was released in the beginning of May before it was evident nothing was going on there.. it was probably made months before that.
>>
>>10188047
$20, come early because it fills up the later the morning goes on. I would say at the latest 8am but even that is probably pushing it.
>>
>>10188047
Get there at like 6AM and parking is golden. Later than 8 and you're parking farther away at a higher cost.
>>
>>10188037
You'd best be fucking lying.
>>
>>10188003
>tfw I'm probably the only person in this thread who likes Men Oh Tokushima
>>
https://twitter.com/sailormoon_25th/status/1136822492784238592?s=19
nani
>>
The announcements are finally starting to look decent. I'm legit excited about Range Murata.
>>
>>10188054
Its not bad, I just have other preferences.
Ikkousha #1 noodle and broth though.
Luckily I live close to one that isn't in LA.
>>
>>10188058
>Kanae Yumemiya
ok.jpg
>>
File: 1543608014089.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>Mfw no Trigger panel this year
>>
>>10188049
>>10188051
wat :|

Am I just spoiled by how easy it is to park in Atlanta for cons like Dragoncon/Momocon..
>>
>>10188074
Dragoncon/Momocon vs Biggest anime convention in america in busiest city next to NY
>>
>>10188072
Has there been an announcement that they aren't attending this year? We still have another week or two of substantial announcements to go.
>>
>>10188074
do dragoncon and momocon have con exclusives and shit to get in line early for? this is a serious question

AX has a huge fucking crowd of people up to the point they open the doors and a bunch of people outside waiting for autographs too
>>
>>10188072
>>10188077
there's a lot of holes in the schedule for main events and petree so I don't think it's anywhere near being done with
>>
>>10188048
So one of the following happened:
1) it’s true whatever was scheduled there was cancelled
2) whatever is scheduled there hasn’t been announced yet
3) AX is just fucking with us
>>
>>10188081
i'm going with #1 and it was most likely AWM because that's the only thing that needs that much space. masq etc they hold in main events b
>>
>>10188083
The worst part of no AWM this year is that it sounds like it almost happened and whatever was about to happen would have been legendary if not for AX fucking it all up. I’d give a kidney to know what the lineup was going to be.
>>
I just want good fan panels back.
Everything is industry and most of them I don't care about.
Where is epic dating game show and boob, butts, twintails
>>
>>10188087
I'm still waiting for CWF to appear on the schedule. I also still fucking miss Banzai Arcade to this day
>>
>>10188090
Based on what I have heard most fan-made content got pushed out because they felt more industry would be good.
Since I ran 3 panels last year this makes me sad, I likely won't be going now.
>>
secretly in SPJA headquarters:
>so how do we solve the overcrowding problem?
>how about we make 2019 suck so a few less thousand will come? we'll still have lots of people who preregistered
>BRILLIANT
>>
>>10188096
Most people go for the exhibit hall, not panels. As if you can't buy most of those items online for cheaper.
>>
>>10188096

Why is Los Angelos convention center so small. Why don't they do these things in a bigger convention center..
>>
>>10188102
They are locked into a contract for awhile until they can move into Disneyland. I believe it ends this year or in 2020
>>
soon
>>
>>10188102
they're staying in LA because its LA and it has that name prestige. the convention center itself is way too damn small.

>>10188105
it will not be soon. it'll get stuck in development hell much like the san diego convention center has
>>
>>10188103
I said disneyland but really I meant Anaheim.
They're basically one and the same.
>>
>>10188107
Isn't the Anaheim con center even smaller or am I thinking of something else

>>10188106
Vegas has the biggest con center and that has 'prestige'..
>>
File: 0708_FEA_LDN-L-LALIVE-MAP.jpg (1.39 MB, 3866x1958)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>10188106
It's joke, but they did reel the scope back from the complete redesign they had planned to something that can actually eventually get done
>>
>>10188108
It's surprisingly huge.
>>
>every year AX gets shittier
>every year I tell myself it's the last one I'm going to
>every year I still go
Suffering
>>
>>10188108
LA/Hollywood is higher and can actually sustain a con at the same time. LA/Hollywood is known worldwide to everyone because it's seen everywhere.

Vegas is just where cons go to die.
>>
>>10188121
LA literally cannot sustain the event anymore. Anaheim is the best option for every reason.
>>
>>10188122
I meant in terms of attendees. Vegas cons do not have enough locals and cannot attract enough people outside of Vegas.
>>
>>10188121
I don't get it either, do we even have any cons in Vegas anymore? This seriously fucking sucks as a local there.
>>
>>10188124
What about EVO
Vegas is just bigger for gaming over anime crowd.
>>
>>10188126
We had Otakon Vegas for like...2 years or something, grew was literally maybe 100-200 people over a year.
>>
>>10188126
Sorry, should have said anime cons. Anime conventions are all over the place. Obviously conventions that don't have a lot of competition (SHOT, CES, NAMM, SEMA, etc) will get a lot of attendees and that goes for EVO too.
>>
>>10188128
>>10188124

Also pricing to host Vegas events is through the roof
>>
The con bubble will pop
and AX will be the needle
>>
>>10188130
Also hot as hell for most of the months of the year. Every time some idiot says "Comic Con should move to Vegas, they have lots of room!" I shake my head
>>
>>10188130
Seriously, uber/lyft prices are also stupid too. It's at minimum 7-8 dollars a ride, even if you went next door.

In LA, it's 2-3 dollars.
>>
File: man of culture.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>10187959
>>
>>10188037
>>
>>10188058
Google Translate-san isn't giving me much to go on. What does it say?
>>
>>10188108
Why would they move it to a whole other ass state
>>
>>10188149
They wouldn't. That's how cons die.
>>
>>10188131
What do you mean by the con bubble?
>>
>>10188147
they're going to have Kanae Yumemiya (one of the sailor moons from the live musical) and a panel with fumio osano (sailor moon editor/takeuchi's manager)
>>
>>10188155
also photo ops at kodansha's booth
>>
>>10188155
Oh! Interesting, thank you! It seems like AX is good at picking people around or who have had a had in popular projects rather than their main stars, but still bretty cool
>>
>>10187822
>no aquors tickets
>no steinsgate tickets
>no anime matsuri

this years AX truly is the worst
>>
>>10188178
you could always buy one on the secondary market. some guys bought specifically to scalp. thankfully i was able to buy a ticket at face value and i unloaded my extra tickets for face value as well
>>
File: IMG_20190528_065220.jpg (139 KB, 1024x791)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Some random, recent announcements I found.

>Anime Expo to Screen World Premiere for Dr. Stone, Vinland Saga & Fire ForceAnime
https://twitter.com/AniAvenue/status/1136896875158806528?s=19

>Author Fujino Omori (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) will be coming back to @AnimeExpo with BW this summer to celebrate S2 of the anime+ more!
https://twitter.com/BOOKWALKER_GL/status/1136906301273923584?s=19
>>
>>10188214
Friday is such a jam-packed day
>>
File: Anime-Expo-2018-map.jpg (45 KB, 1080x675)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>10187667
>>10188019
CORRECTION: IT IS 2018'S MAP BUT SLIGHTLY RELABELED. That is why Microsoft Theater is in red

hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>10188224
It's not like the structures changed in a year, what would be the point of re-illustrating the map? It's way too close to announce a ticketed concert, so it's probably just a sad remnant from before AWM fell through.
>>
>>10188096
They could’ve just gotten Vic Mignogna as a guest of honor if they wanted to do that. Cancellations will come en masse because #KickVic has fear-mongering tactics by their side.
>>
>>10188227
it's easy to make microsoft theater grey like the other unused buildings. would take all of ten seconds in photoshop.
>>
>>10188241
This is AX we're talking about though...
>>
>>10188072
If they weren't attending Tattun would've said by now
>>
Dumb as fuck question here, do you need a preshow wristband to attend any of the Wednesday panels?
>>
>>10188324
I think so.
>>
File: tenor-2.gif (2.2 MB, 333x250)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
I will never know why AX doesn't fully release their schedules until a week to go

Also fuck them for removing Awesomecore, thay was one of my favorite events
>>
>>10188359
What’s awesomecore?
>>
You do know that AX doesn't make a single cent off AWM. They just provide a venue and promote the concerts. When both Super Live didn't sell out and Kawaii Live did really bad, they finally said fuck it, took their ball and went home. AMW took major losses from those two concerts. So blame yourselves for not going to those events for why they are not here this year.
>>
>>10188362
It was a collection of hilariously bad AMVs or just really weird ones (that's where I found A Cruel Arthur's Thesis)
>>
>>10188368
>Kawaii Live did really bad
Are you new to AX? Idol performances have a shit track record at AX. Morning Musume 2009, AKB48 in 2010, and 2018 Kawaii Live are prime examples why idol music managed by old Japanese fucks will never be over internationally. Before any moron that says that Morning Musume had a good turn out, forgot that people were getting making fake tickets to get in since it was in the West Hall and AX's second year in LA.
>>
>>10188368
Why should I blame myself for going to something I don't like? I don't go to Anime Expo for J-pop and idols
>>
>>10188368
Probably not true because an event shouldn’t have to sell out to be profitable. And if they can’t make a profit it’s their own damn fault because all they need to do is increase the VIP prices. People are paying 2 or 3 times the price to scalpers anyway.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>10188411
>>
>>10188090
Tbh you're in the minority, AX is not the only con in CA pushing out fan panels and the fans are encouraging it as they want more industry
>>
>>10191976
As someone who attends both, industry panels are always slow and relay no important news.
At most they have a celebrity guest so people can ask them completely pointless questions.
>>
>>10185749
>japan
>>
>>10186218

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.