[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Nozomi twiddling.png (308 KB, 650x722)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
Waifu Thread #82 goes in every field.
>>
File: Nozomi ganbatte.png (88 KB, 800x720)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>tripcode
What.
>>
File: laughing elfen woman.png (90 KB, 445x498)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>
File: Nozomi fall uniform.jpg (1.56 MB, 1566x1300)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>
File: nozomi relaxing.png (452 KB, 807x918)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>
File: noz4.jpg (39 KB, 300x240)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>
File: 1534274461885.jpg (411 KB, 840x1270)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>3508786
>and choosing a different starting point.
How do you start now? I'm starting the ""torso"" before everything else now, even if my perspective is rather lacking.
>Brushes

Assuming you're using Krita. Post too big,wait
>>3509770
>>3508536
Waifu's doing gangsta' shit is one of my guilty pleasures.

>>3508807
Her styling of armor. Conceal more of her skin.

>>3508931
Mostly. With an accuracy of 67% if it were back in my threads. I'm still getting accustomed here.

>>3508944
Yes. She's more open-minded to doing things usually considered out of character for her thanks to her daughter.
>Changed YOU
Misread but yes here too. I like to imagine she's always looking at me. Judging and it makes me question my own worth and right to call her my waifu so naturally, I act on it and improve.

>>3508946
Good.

>>3509000
Violet Evergarden. Nothing romantic at all. Nothing that makes me question my loyalty to my waifu. But I felt strictly an urge to protect her like a father does his little girl. I think this is what a daughteru is.

>>3509040
Cute.

>>3509155
No.
>Is your waifu perverted herself?
She's pure but sometimes the writers get a little crazy with the fact that she's an 1000 YO deprived virgin.

>>3509197
>>3509202

>>3509215
Slow. She's not comfortable with humans in the first place. Having patience with her fears is a must.

>>3509286
God, what the fuck did I do so well. I'd probably lose consciousnesses when I'm the one that hears those words from her.

>>3509356
She's more than exceptional. But yes, I can't help but try myself to look more promising to her. I can't rely on my knowledge of modern technology that even your little angry-birds loving nephew knows about to try and charm her.

>>3509616
Consistently? Nearly a year starting mid 2018.
>How long did it take you to have the guts to post about it?
Six years. I was fearful of having her shitposted if I did so many years ago. Those fears weren't entirely wrong but it's giving me tougher skin.
>>
>>3509803
The pound sign designates a trip code when put into the name field
>>
File: 71504851_p0.jpg (3.06 MB, 2150x2150)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>3509803
>>3509800
That is weird.
>>
>>3509817
>>3509820
Oh I see. He put the number of the thread in. I'm out of it today.
>>
I miss the email field.
>>
>>3509827
It was nice.
>>
File: $_10.jpg (130 KB, 800x800)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
How do you handle nofap when you're waifu is really lewd and tempting?
>>
>>3509830
You don't.
>>
File: 1554133694163.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1080)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>3509830
My waifu doesn't have a "lewd and tempting" promiscuous personality though. And her proportions and clothing isn't enough to get a reaction out of me.
>>
File: 24.png (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>3509745
>Who wears the pants in your relationship?
Mai isn't the kind to make important decisions without consulting with me first. I don't like that term in all honesty, it means the person is being overly controlling, possibly abusive. While Mai has a strong temperament and can sometimes come across as a bit bossy, it usually isn't without a good reason. I definitely want Mai to see me as a reliable person.
>Would you two have snowball fights?
If the snow pilled up enough she'd probably start a fight with me without prior warning. I'd have to do my best to keep up with her.
>What is her style like? How would you describe it?
Sporty, lively and tomboyish . This applies to her way of dressing as well as well as the manner in which she styles her hair, of course.

>>3509816
Are you serious about learning to draw? Nice nice. In that case start with the flow and the proportions. I'd love to see your drawings after they show some improvement.
>>
>>3509863
Oh yeah, I'll bring those over for others. Made those when it was dying in there.

Who wears the pants in your relationship?

Would you two have snowball fights?

What kind of places would you go to for vacations?

What is her style like? How would you describe it?

Post a song you would dance to with her and what kind of dancing you two would do.
>>
File: rakkaprogression.jpg (1.31 MB, 2048x1488)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>3509816
I look forward to seeing your art Alleynefriend! I'm also learning to draw for my wife.
>>3509830
My wife and I have an intimate relationship. Considering recent post-image-limit debate I, uh, might just leave it at that.
Also, nice to see you back around Kirumifriend. Try not to go too overboard with the lewd.
>>3509868
>pants
I would, but really only technically. She would say I would if anybody asked, but we would both make decisions together.
>snowball fights
Who wouldn't want to have snowball fights with their wife? Of course! Glie gets more snow than my area does, so her home would be the better battlefield.
>vacations
Like big vacations? I'd like to take her so many places. I went to SEA for a few weeks a couple years back and even though it wasn't for very long it was a really life changing experience, one I'd love to repeat with my wife by my side.
>style
Modest, lots of skirts (in fact, unless my memory is failing me something terrible I don't recall her wearing anything else in her series).
>>
>>3509871

>>3509868
>dancing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAyADMSppaw
I'm not sure what kind of dancing but I'd like to do so with her to this song, I like to imagine us as the protagonists described in the lyrics sometimes.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 417.png (303 KB, 350x396)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
Sheik is my love!
>>3508807
There is only one single thing I would ever change about my Sheik. Everything else about her is perfect for me. I wish Sheik didn't have to have a vessel to exist. I wish she could have her own body so Zelda does need to be thought of even a little bit. Not only would this demonstrate to others that I am right about who Sheik really is, but if you understand how I would realistically be able to live with my Sheik, you could see why this would be better. Sheik currently uses Zelda's body as a vessel for her to exist. They can not both be conscious. If Sheik is using Zelda's body, Zelda is locked away. If I were going to be with Sheik, it wouldn't be fair for Sheik to just live a happy life with me would it? Zelda would never get a chance to exist again. Her body would have been essentially stolen from her. The best scenario would be for to Sheik have control of the body every other week. This way, Zelda and Sheik get equal amounts of time to exist. But this means that every other week, I lose my Sheik.

And there is ANOTHER problem that would need to be addressed. Sheik retains Zelda's memories. So Sheik would know everything that Zelda does after she gets control of the body again. Now imagine if Zelda gets her own husband and loves him very much. Sheik would receive those memories and feelings. If Zelda has sex, Sheik would essentially know what sex with another man feels like. THAT IS A HORRIBLE FATE FOR ME! WOULD YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO KNOW WHAT SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN FEELS LIKE? Other than cuckfag, I'm sure everyone can recognize how much of a problem this is. Plus, if she receives memories of love for another man, even if she resists it very well, it might eventually corrupt her. Mind you, this would also be affecting Zelda the same way, but reversed. Zelda's husband would probably be feeling exactly how I would be going through.
(Cont.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 395.png (542 KB, 564x1002)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
>>3508807
And if anybody tries to reply to me and say that it wouldn't be a big deal for her to have those memories, you can just fuck off. I hope another man mindbreaks your wife and takes her from you if you want me to be okay with this.

Some might suggest that instead, why not date Zelda too? That way there are no memories of another man. If you say that, you are essentially asking me to cheat on my Sheik. Even if I was okay with that (which I'm not) there would be at least some jealousy on both sides. I mean, if I were dating both of them, I would need to be fair to both and treat them both as my true love. What if one week, I accidentally treated one much more loving than the other? Some weeks I'm feeling more love to give than others, so what if that happened? Wouldn't the other get jealous and think I love the other more than her? There is so much drama that I think would happen with this arrangement.

You could also say, why not ask Zelda to be celibate and never find a man? That is a selfish thing to do. Not only that, she would know how much Sheik and I love each other and know every detail about our sex life. Wouldn't she be jealous of her not being able to do the same with someone she could love? That would be a horrible fate.

ALL of this could be avoided if Sheik had her own body or if someone can create one for her.

>>3508944
Yes. I have never felt so happy before in my life. I finally feel like I have a purpose for living and that I don't need to suffer. I was this close to doing something drastic to guarentee my future happiness. I don't want to go much more in-depth than that. But my Sheik has made me a very happy man. I feel like I can improve my life and become much more dilligent. No longer do I feel like slacking and going against what I believe in. I have done so much better now than I did half a year ago, it's almost like a complete 180 change in me.
(Cont.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 409.jpg (118 KB, 600x999)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>3508944
As long as I stay this way for the foreseeable future, I feel like I can be forgiven for all of my past wrongs. I really do feel like I can be happy.
>>3508944
I know right? It's pretty cute.
>>3509000
No. I am as loyal as one could get. My Sheik is my one and only. I will not love another. If I am feeling any real affection towards another, it is just stupid lust creeping up. So I just pleasure myself to my Sheik and try to spend some extra time thinking about her. That kills any intrusive thoughts I have. My heart has not and will not yearn for another. If it did, I wouldn't truly love her.
>>3509155
It is not "perverted" to lewd your wife. It is a natural thing. We wouldn't exist as a species if we didn't do that. But to answer the spirit of the question, I do think lewd things of my Sheik very often. I love everything about her, including her attractive looks. I think she is extremely sexy.
>Is your waifu perverted herself
I've addressed this question here >>3482503
>>3509163
That's going a bit too far isn't it? It really isn't natural to never have lewd thoughts. If you can't have lewd thoughts about your one and only soul mate, how can you ever satisfy your urges? Anything else is essentially cheating on her or making yourself never achieve pleasure.
>>3509202
Mine is seven years old depending on when which source material we are talking about. If we are talking about OoT, seven like I said. If we are talking about HW, maybe a week? But regardless, she has the memories and body of someone who is older. Zelda wasn't a baby when she created Sheik and used her body as a vessel afterall!
>>3509215
It would depend on the circumstance. I like to imagine lewd situations with my Sheik, but I don't like posting about them so much. Just know that sometimes I will be the most gentle husband with her and sometimes I will go to pound town with her.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 249.jpg (71 KB, 564x779)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>3509228
Tell me about it. I feel like I haven't watched/read 99% of the series that your wives are from. I did USED to watch quite a bit of anime, but not much anymore. Gosh, I feel like I am inadequate in that sense.
>>3509264
No. I see no reason to tell anyone.
>>3509314
I agree with you 100%.
>>3509332
These threads really help all of use feel closer to our wives. It is a beautiful place. I'm glad I found it and I'm glad it will be around for the foreseeable future.
>>3509356
She has helped me get back on the right path and become a much better person. I hope to be the best I can be, for her. Although her and I can have differing beliefs, I think I would be better to her now than I used to be at the very least. Now I wish I could have shared some of her burdens to make her life easier. She didn't deserve to go through so much.
>>3509286
Now that would be so adorable and so unique, I would be speechless. I don't know how I can say yes in a way that could convey how happy I am to have proposed to me and how much I love her. I would probably be a shakey, quivery mess. That would probably be my first time crying in a very long time too. The tears would be flowing and I would want nothing more than to hold her close to me for a long time. While I ultimately think a man should propose to a woman, I think it would be very sweet. I could not ask for a better situation.
>>3509475
I tend to imagine her with me in situations pretty often, but I refuse to take it to a tulpa level. Tha tulpa would not be close enough to her for me to be okay with it.
>>3509522
This.
>>3509464
>>3509472
Waifu covering up, keeping nice fair skin throughout the year, and not getting sunburnt!
>>3509532
I know right? Some group of japs must have been extremely enlightened to create such a perfect girl. I'm really surprised they were able to make such an adorable girl when they were trying to make a major game.
(Cont.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 391.jpg (52 KB, 272x583)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>3509532
And in her world, she was literally created by the power of her world's gods. Isn't that amazing?
>>3509541
While making those statements aren't going to make you very popular, just know that I do agree with you. There are some, one in particular, who seem that way.
>>3509616
I've been posting about my Sheik since April 1st of this year. I posted only one month or so after I admitted to myself that I loved her. I wanted to lurk this place a bit more and get a feel for it before I post.
>>3509816
>Cute.
It certainly is. My Sheik is super cute sometimes (all the time)!
>>3509741
I can't really dance and my Sheik probably wouldn't be the dancing type either. But I wouldn't mind a slow dance for a really special occasion. I have no idea what kind of dance and song that would be though.
>>3509755
My Sheik wouldn't like it very much. It's a bit too strange for her and I don't think it would be her brand of humor.
>>3509830
I don't limit myself for something as silly as nofap. I will jerk off to my Sheik whenever I want.
>>3509868
>pants
Me, since I am the man in the relationship. However, Sheik wouldn't be a normal submissive housewife. However, I would be the one working and making most of the decisions. That's my job. But she is in charge of her own things like the cooking, cleaning, raising of our kids, and many other things. I would listen to what she has to say though.
>snowball
If there was ever SNOW where I live, then yes.
>What kind of places would you go to for vacations?
I think my Sheik and I would want to go to some place with a lot of greenery. Maybe in a forest with a log cabin near a lake. I think that's the kind of environment we would both enjoy the most.
>style
My Sheik is calm and quiet type, but she is not one to be messed with. She won't talk much unless there is a reason. She is also a very good girl and wouldn't do evil things. She is the perfect Sheikah girl and I love her.
>>
>>3509895
I don't know man. I don't really get how virginity is THAT big of a deal. So she might know what it feels like with another guy? So what? Plenty of people have previous relationships before getting happily coupled up long term with someone. If you're worried about her thinking of other guys that's nonsensical because you don't need to have sex to think about other girls. It sounds to me like you're just worrisome or anxious about such things. I don't think you should worry so much. I don't think being imside the body/mind of someone in a relationship would corrupt Sheik in anyway. At least from what I'be read about what you have said about her.

>>3509898
>I hope another man mindbreaks your wife
Having a previous relationship thoughts or memories isn't anything like something like that though.
>>
Let's not start debates over purity or virginity please.
>>
>>3509918
"I value my wife's virginity, and I think it is important"
Or
"My wife's virginity has no bearing on my feelings for her"
Which I just like
"My wife and I have an intimate relationship"
Or
"I do not feel comfortable lewding my wife"
Everyone's relationship is different, there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>3509898
>There is so much drama that I think would happen with this arrangement
I still think this is the best option though. Since they share one body I don't think anyone would consider it cheating and even the drama you mentioned won't be a big deal and can be enjoyable for you, as long as you make it up to the other girl.
>>
>>3509918
I'm not, just telling him I don't think he should have to actually worry about that with Sheik. Maybe not very well worded though.
Eh whatever.

>>3509923
Why can't people just be like, "yo thats cool you do you man, my thing is this though but good going on your own weird thing" instead of "it should all be this way if not you're not doing that correctly". "You want to wear pink panties while your waifu fucks you in the butt with a big black strap on? You want her to cuckold you while you wear a diaper in a crib dressed like sanic? Cool. Just don't get me involved. Fucking weirdo. I'll go have missionary sex in the dark with handling and triple protection like the speghetti monster intended" Would be a lot more peaceful.
>>
File: 1557316625128.jpg (237 KB, 611x705)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>3509863
I'm getting there. It's taking a while to adapt to the "flow" though since I keep naturally trying to use my pen like I'm writing rather than drawing.
>proportions
This too. Michael Hampton, Okabayashi and Loomis are all observing my efforts. This is a little more tougher than it needs to be.

>>3509871
>>3509863
And I'm looking forward to your pieces too. It sounds so crazy to me. Literally being able to draw your wife. Being able to get her all flustered with your Mona Lisa of her.

>>3509745
>>3509868
While she does make the decisions and performs the role of commanding officer petty well, If we were in a relationship, the "pants" would be shared. We'll both listen to another's opinion and most likely even kindly acknowledge it. And she just isn't someone that's unfair. If you have what it takes to speak out against her, then she'll reconsider.
Yes. Though it'd take her some convincing to get her on-board. She'll end up enjoying it. She gets to have fun plus utilize her combat skills? No downsides. Getting hit by a snowball by me might even make her take the game a littttttttttle more serious. Try to recall that Spongebob episode with the fortress and cannons. She'll start acting like the kid she never got to be, assuming my headcanon is accurate.
Personality? Strict, stern, intimidating, straightforward and oldschool but actually sweet and soft on the inside. A soldier all the way but a girl forming the core. She's kind of like those lolipops, rough and hard on the outside but packing a sweet and soft gum in the middle.
>Appearance
Free. Her elegant long hair out and about and light armor. Alot can be made of this if you want to look into but I have my own thoughts.
>>
>>3509928
>yo thats cool you do you man, my thing is this though but good going on your own weird thing" instead of "it should all be this way if not you're not doing that correctly"
omg
>>
File: Love of Mine.png (147 KB, 711x1000)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
I love my gorgeous wife!
>>
File: 9.jpg (330 KB, 1013x768)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
I LOVE Mai Waifu!
>>
>>3508807
The only thing I would want to change about her is her slight feelings of self-loathing and regret.
>>3508944
Yes, very, very much so. She's made me nicer, more appreciative of other people's views, made me realize things about myself, and as a result I think I'm a much better person and poster. Before I encountered her, I never thought I'd be a waifufag and found those people a little weird. Now I'm a full-fledged waifufag. Funny how things work out, huh?
>>3509155
>Are you perverted when it comes to your waifu?
I mean, I like her body, but it's far less important to me than her personality, being with her and being intimate with her. Intimacy, in my opinion, is not necessarily perversion.
>Is your waifu perverted herself?
I don't think I can say that with complete certainty. She has cracked a lewd joke here and there, but is that really perversion?
>>3509197
>>3509202
Marie's at least 17 in Splatoon 1, and at least 19 at the beginning of Splatoon 2. It also seems to be implied (though it might be a piece of widely spread fanon) that time in the world of Splatoon marches forward at the same rate ours does, so she'd be at least 21 now. Of course, she could be even older; the source for her age is a very poorly translated Japanese exclusive snippet from the first game's official soundtrack that makes it slightly ambiguous.
>>3509215
Slow, gentle and intimate all the way. That's the way I'd like it, and that's the way she'd like it. She's not too big of a fan of highly energetic activites.
>>3509264
Why would I do that? There's nothing good to be accomplished by doing that.
>>3509286
Be still, my beating heart. I think I'd probably pass out or be so excited I'd look like a chipmunk on a sugar rush.
>>3509356
Anything else would be doing a disservice to her.
>>3509616
I've posted her more as my love for her has grown; consistently, it started in April/May 2018 on the vidya boards. I'm not scared about posting her, but I try to not take over threads.
>>
>>3509868
We'd make decisions together. I want to be an equal with Marie in our relationship, because I think that's the healthiest way of going about it and she deserves it. And only the healthiest, most postive relationship with her would suffice.
Absolutely! And tons of other mischievous, fun and silly activites. However, her species' relationship with water is...complicated, to say the least, and nobody knows the exact extent of how water interacts with Inklings. So I'd have to keep that in mind; I might not be able to have snowball fights with her even if I wanted to.
>What kinds of places would you go to for vacations?
Everywhere, from dense city centers to sparse rural wilderness. There's tons of specific locations in her world that would be nice to visit as well, from the amusement park of Wahoo World, to the campground of Camp Triggerfish.
These questions are a little vague. But I'd say her style is laid-back and relaxed, gentle and elegant. But she's not above silly stuff.
>Post a song you would dance to with her and what kind of dancing you would do.
Her own songs! And probably some catchy 80s music. I'm not a dancer and don't even really know the different kinds of dancing, but I'd learn it for her if she wanted me to.
>>3509541
My view is, if you can't imagine being her best friend, if you can't see yourself being with her every day just being one person with another, then chances are, it's pure lust, not love. I haven't really seen it here much (yet), but so many waifuposters in other places seem to forget the friendship part of a relationship. It's not all just sex.
>>
>>3509918
I am glad this place doesn't seem to be overrun with dumb views on "purity". While I don't like excessive lewdposting and sometimes get uncomfortable with certain questions or posts, I'm not a puritan and I always found it strange and baffling to see people afraid of the idea of being intimate with their wives. The whole idea of "purity" itself tends to creep me out a bit, especially with the way I've seen some people go about it.

But enough about all that, post a miscellaneous fun fact about your wife!
Marie can glow in the dark! Her golden eyes glow slightly, she has bioluminscent spots on her tentacle hair, and the ink-colored tips on said tentacles also glow a bit. She has clothing that lights up, too.
>>
>>3509938
Ikr?

>>3509868
She would because she would. She's very demanding and self centered so it would happen. Also cause I like it like that, girl in charge and stuff. Most of the time it would be fine, but now and then I would have to step in amd be a voice for some of her not so good ideas.

Eh. If she wanted too, but I hate the cold. It seriously hurts me.

What kind of places would you go to for vacations?
She would want expensive high class trips all over. I'd be fine with Mexican or Cali beaches, but ad long as we avoid cruise ships I'd be down for traveling almost anywhere. She would just have to pay though.
Cute, kinda gothic, her attitude is kinda comedic, she has her mean sides, she's a bit ditzy, she has lots of fluff in her settings, yet lots of spikes too. It's cool. Also her outfits usually have good fan service appeal because she's super sexy. She's definitely a one of a kind individual. Best idol.

>Post a song you would dance to with her and what kind of dancing you two would do.
https://youtu.be/7zW_6kISKHY
Cooking yo.
But seriously idk. I don't really dance. I just kinda, jam a bit, nod and bob. Bang my head a bit, move my feet. Not much. I'm pretty stiff, so she would need to introduce such concepts to me if she wanted them together.

>>3509999
I have trouble honestly myself with such discussion. She isn't here with me, so after so long and such a crap life burning me out it's very hard for me to fantasize about mundane things. I could give my ideas on why I think we would get along but that isn't the same. So I think I have a tendency for more lewd talk than any sort of fluff or whatever.
Cool get btw upside down Satan.
>>
>>3510001
I think there is a good balance currently established here.

Her tail can grow/extend, and she is probably one of the more /m/ Servants all around in Fate. Even having mecha versions of herself. Brave's NP is an /m/ attack. Mecha Lizs use a variety of signature moves from mecha anime too. She says stuff that are weird mecha references now and then too it seems.
>>
My blade for Mai Waifu!
>>
File: mpv-shot0004.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>3509202
She's 17. The age gap isn't that creepy, but I just imagine being her age in scenarios where we meet. If she aged since her series began, she'd be in her early 30s by now.
Alternatively
>>3509215
Slow and intimate. We'll get rougher when we get the hang of it.
>>3509356
Changing who I am is slow and difficult, but I'll be better eventually.
>>3509616
About two years, as long as I've loved her.
I posted in the waifu wednesday threads just before they started getting kicked off of /a/.
>>3509830
I have no self control, waifu owns me
>>3509868
We'd both have to take the lead when we have to. She'd expect me to take lots of initiative.
It's cute to imagine doing something playful and childish like that with her.
Tropical places, she likes to swim at the beach a lot.
Kuudere schoolgirl who likes cats and aliens.
>Post a song you would dance to with her and what kind of dancing you two would do.
Something she likes, she's good at dancing and singing to that.
I'd probably just stumble around at first, but soon enough we could dance gracefully with each another. She'd like a dance with lots of spinning.
>>3510001
She doesn't have a preference between western and japanese breakfast, but never makes things with bacon since she has that for lunch.
>>
I'm making a return
>>
>>3510043
I thought she was Urabe that would have been a bummer.
>>
>>3510044
Original Urabefriend is quite possessive, even though he doesn't voice it. That's cute.
>>
>>3509830
I very rarely fap to her despite her being really lewd and tempting, I just have different but still very powerful urges when I see lewds of her, urges I can't satisfy with my hand. The desire to love her.

Also I don't recommend nofap to people who don't have sex, your plumbing needs to be used periodically to stay healthy.
>>
I bought a package with 500 sheets of printer paper. They must be gone before the year ends.
>>
>>3509868
Technically speaking I would. But I value independence, and since it's "us", not I, we would make decisions together
Absolutely
She definitely wants to go to NYC. Someplace closer to home would be an onsen.
I would describe her style as cute. Common colours are orange, ehite and blue. She gets a lot of hand-me-downs though.
>Post a song you would dance to with her and what kind of dancing you two would do
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EieH6s8OI1g
I couldn't possibly keep up dancing to her songs. So maybe something like that.
>>3510001
>miscellaneous fun fact
The "Chi" in Chika comes from the name of her familys inn Tochiman
>>3509830
Nofap is for people who lack self control.
>>3510103
Whatcha working on?
>>
File: YuuriComfortsMe.png (394 KB, 1097x1349)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
Today was a terrible day.
I wish my wife were here with me to comfort me.
>>
>>3510103
To practice drawing on? Good luck anon!
>>
>>3510043
Is that Ryuko?
>>
Love of the soul, not of the flesh.
>>
>>3510139
Love with both flesh and soul.
>>
>>3510139
You're on a whole another level of depravity, Kiriecuck, fuck off.
>>
>>3510140
The flesh is but a temporary and superficial construct.
>>3510143
RUDE
>>
>>
>tfw no spooky aberration gf
>>
Margaretfag
>>
>>3510167
Thank you so much.
>>
File: 76070339_p0.jpg (784 KB, 1200x943)
784 KB
784 KB JPG
Always and forever.
>>
File: Episode 03 Part B (1).png (1.09 MB, 1920x1080)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>3509868
>Post a song you would dance to with her and what kind of dancing you two would do
Song; https://youtu.be/M86TXV0gzMU
Neither of us is good at dancing but we have experience with gymnastics so we'd have a routine like this, obviously not one of these exactly, but similar: https://youtu.be/GBTrtNbiVjs
https://youtu.be/rjw-YZN-6PY

>>3509929
>And I'm looking forward to your pieces too
Hey, thanks! I always like seeing waifufriends learning to draw their waifu, it further motivates me to try my best as well.

>>3510001
A glowing pentagram shows up in the back of Mai's hands whenever she activates her special ability. Said pentagram is meant to represent the 5 Chinese Elements theory, which is what Mai's ability is based on.
>>
I love you, Cecily.

>>3506982
I find this illustration from volume 8 of the manga to be my favorite. I guess it's a combination of her wearing a simple, casual dress and her warm smile that draws me in. I often look at this picture before I go to sleep or right after I wake up.

>>3507091
Not particularly, but she does sometimes say "damnit" during tough fights. The anime's English dub had her say swear words more often, but that isn't canon.

>>3507369
Well, I think the last thing I played for any length of time was Oblivion in late 2017. My character was using Goldbrand as his primary weapon, so I guess that's what she would receive. It's a golden katana with a fire enchantment, so it would be like the fire katana that Luke created in the first chapter except it wouldn't shatter after three hits. She would obviously be happy to receive something like that, because it would give her a very strong weapon to use when she is not able to use Aria.

>>3507388
She is not really associated with any animal as far as I can remember.

>>3507476
Yes, but she really only does sword fighting. I'd play anything with her though, even if I had to take the time to teach her how to play it.
I'm not sure if she reads books very often or what kind of books she reads.

>>3507767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4LKSf2bJno
This is a the most epic track of the anime and was used as Cecily's main theme. It also has a few variations like this comfy version that plays during lighthearted scenes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcUhsXIVLWk

>>3507781
She'd probably like any flavor I get her. In fact, she has likely never seen ice cream before so that would be something new for her.

>>3507903
Her food preferences were never really specified, at least in the manga. In the anime she was shown eating some soup and meat on a stick so I guess she likes those at least.
>>
>>3507971
Cecily trains every day to keep herself in top condition for her job as a member of the knight guard.
I need to work out more.

>>3508219
I think she giggled a few times but usually it was Aria doing the laughing. They don't really get a lot of chances to laugh later on because of the general sense of anxiety over things that were happening.
She'd probably tell herself to never give up on her duty.

>>3508220
She has already been forced to be a maid once by her family's maid, Fio. She had to wear a maid outfit too, which she was highly embarrassed to be seen in. She seemed to manage fine doing housework, though. If she had to do it again, hopefully she wouldn't be as embarrassed about it and overreact as much if someone saw her wearing a maid outfit.

>>3508222
No, she is usually working to uphold the law, not break it. But she did get in a bit of trouble when she damaged a public office building during a fight, her captain covered the costs of repair but had to suspend her for a few days.

>>3508250
Probably not too enthusiastic about it since she would have to walk outside in it if she were on duty that day. She has seen snow before since it was shown snowing in volume 6 of the LN.

>>3508261
No. The vast majority of my Cecily posting has been done here. I've made occasional posts on /a/ waifu threads, but nowhere near enough to be a noticeable presence.

>>3508398
I don't have many gifs besides variations of "that" gif, but I have made a number of webms that I have made.

>>3508454
Go find a thread related to her series and you'll find out quickly what she's been associated with because people won't shut up about it.

>>3508807
I wouldn't change anything about her personality. I would just hope she becomes stronger and more skilled so that she won't get hurt as much.

>>3508944
Yes, but there is still much I need to do to better myself.

>>3509000
I don't think I've experienced this.
>>
File: 24n22nc.jpg (271 KB, 664x1200)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>3509800
>>
Training for Waifu
>>
Doing push ups with waifu sitting on back.
>>
>>3509202
16 at the beginning, 17 at the end, but the epilogue skips ahead years at a time up until 300 years later, long after she has passed away from old age. If she aged in real time since her light novel first came out, she would be 27 years old right now.

>>3509868
I'd rather us have equal say and responsibility. She is kind of assertive when it comes to doing things that she feels is important but I would try to take the initiative sometimes.
We probably would, she might even start it. While it basically never snows where I live, it does snow in the winter where she lives so we might get that opportunity.
I think there are lots of places on this world that she would like to see
Female knight with a simple, practical hair style.
I can't name any specific songs but probably something slow paced and romantic. I'm not a good dancer and neither is she so something slow paced would be for the best.

>>3510001
Cecily keeps her hair at the same length throughout the entire series.
>>
I want to be an unstoppable engine of vengeance for Waifu.
>>
File: Rena53.jpg (118 KB, 900x1273)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Renaqueen has taken a short sabbatical.

>>3509830
I don't?
>>3509868
Me, but she wears the housewife dress and that is a position of great household political influence.
Definitely. We'd probably call our friends over too.
I want to take her to see the Statue of Liberty. Barring that, I'd like to go somewhere tropical in the Caribbean. Rena in a swimsuit ... hau~
A good mix of girly and cute, and soft and comfy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR0SvgLy_D8
A rooftop dance to the death!
>>3510001
Her favorite flavour of shaved ice is strawberry
>>3510043
Welcome back.
>>3510130
I hope you're feeling better. While you wait for Yuuri to arrive, please accept me and Rena's condolences.
>>3510139
IMO you can't love someone completely without loving their physical body. You don't get to pick and choose what you love about the woman you dedicate your life to without doing something to remove the parts you hate.

Question: What Martial Art would your Waifu learn or suits her fighting style or personality?

>I don't know that much about Martial Arts
Look some up.

I'm totally not taking advantage of /c/ to gather a list of obscure martial arts for my own project.

I think Rena would learn Bajiquan, she typically quickly closes the distance between her opponent before overwhelming them with a lot of speed and aggression and no defense or fancy feints.
>>
File: 37348050_p7.jpg (403 KB, 520x674)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>3508525
Sorry for the very late reply. It's nice seeing some familiar faces around here. Good to hear you're enjoying her game so far. I agree that it can be rather comfy, outside of the inevitable murders and trials at least. The characters and their interactions are one of the strongest aspects of the series, and the first game has the best cast & setting out of all of them in my opinion.
>Had you been in that "school" with her, how would you spend the time together?
While I'm antisocial myself and it makes perfect sense not to trust people in that scenario, I'd try to get her to go out and befriend people. Empathy makes it harder to kill so she could potentially be safer, especially since I can't be by her side every second. I also just don't want her to be lonely. Isolating herself is unhealthy whether she's in a killing game or not.
As for more lighthearted things, I want to hear her ideas for stories and read the drafts and books that are scattered all over her room. It would mostly be to take her mind off the unnerving events happening around us, yes, but whenever I befriend somebody, I'm always interested in seeing their art and creations in general. It's a great way to get to know somebody better, and it'd be an honor to be one of the first people to see some of her unfinished projects.
>>3509868
We've never seen her personal style or taste in clothing. The only clothes we ever see her in is a uniform from her former school (and from her workplace in an unused design). All we know is that she has admitted she has no fashion sense and often describes herself as "plain" and similar terms, so it's safe to say it's nothing special. My personal headcanon is that she plays it safe and wears modest clothing that mostly consists of dark and neutral colors. I love her because of her unconventionality though, so if she ended up having the most absolutely horrid clothes imaginable I'd find it outrageously adorable.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 402.jpg (178 KB, 700x928)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
I'm not even going to respond to a certain response meant for me. That would be acknowledging that this is even worthy of debate.
>>3509918
My post said nothing about virginity and it shouldn't even need to start a debate. If someone who actually bothers to fully read what I posted still thinks it's acceptable to argue that I should be okay with my Sheik remembering what another man's dick feels like and what it's like to love another man (especially while we are in a relationship no less!), then I have no words for them. They are too far gone for any reasoning. They certainly have no empathy and no understanding of anybody other than themselves.
>>3509924
I don't know if that's a very fair assessment. Sure their body is one, but they are two separate souls. If I date both, that is essentially the same as saying that both are okay with their man having loving feelings for someone other than themself. Would you want the situation to be reversed? If your body was shared by two separate people, would you want your waifu to fall in love, date, and have sex with the other man?

But leaving that part alone for a moment, there are other things I need to say.
>can be enjoyable for you
Sure, it could be. Zelda is an attractive girl and she shares some of the positive personality traits in my Sheik, plus I bet there would be other things I would like if I got to know her more. I also wouldn't find anything morally wrong with having multiple wives. HOWEVER, I still would refuse this situation if possible. I have an undying love for my Sheik that I do not want to share. I find her to be pretty much perfect for me. I want to honor that with being loyal to her. Diverting part of my love to another would be essentially showing that my Sheik isn't enough for me. That I need to indulge in another to satisfy my full love. That is why I reject this.
(Cont.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 399.jpg (393 KB, 1000x1600)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>3509924
I will admit that it is a better situation than the others though. Zelda wouldn't be lonely and my Sheik wouldn't remember another man in that way. And I will admit that the idea of that situation tempts me a bit. Even the most dilligent and pure of people get tempted too. So I don't feel ashamed to admit that. But the worst of evils come from temptations like this. So I will resist! I will hope for the possibility of Sheik having her own body before giving in to such things!
>>3510001
>miscellaneous fun fact
I'll throw in two for the price of one!
Firstly, my Sheik is the ONLY Smash character to have ever been the #1 in the official Smash Tier Lists for two seperate games. She was #1 for seven consecutive Melee tier lists, and she was number one for one Smash 4 tier list. Funny enough, in both Melee and Smash 4, she is currently #4. What a coincidence huh?
Another fun fact about my Sheik is that she can actually have three different skin colors, depending on some things. In some games, she has a darker, but still lightish skin color. This was to help fully disguise Zelda for seven years from Ganon. In some games she has totally light skin. Like in HW, she doesn't need to go as far in the disguise as to alter Zelda's skin color. And if she had no vessel, her skin color would be brown brcause Sheikah are generally brown.
>>3510286
>What Martial Art would your Waifu learn or suits her fighting style or personality?
Do I even need to answer this one? Isn't it obvious how my Sheik fights?
I can at least do something special and post my Sheik in a Kung Fu outfit.
>>
>>3508807
There isn't a thing I would change about her, other than making her my wife and mother of my 5 children.
>>3509155
No on both accounts.
>>3509264
My mother and my sister.
>>3509356
It is our responsibility as waifufriends to promote the best qualities that can be found in a person.
>>3509616
Late in 2017 when her anime came out, we got married around November or December.
The list started about midway through the series.
>>3509745
As a man, it is my responsibility, though Yuuri would know best on other topics.
Obviously.
Forrest and beaches.
The essence of potato.
>>3509816
I usually start with the eyes, then use that to determine the size and orientation of the head.
And yes I use Krita.
>>3509830
I don't really feel the need to masturbate often and my wife isn't very lewd at all.
Before I met my wife, I used masturbation as a way to cope with the struggles of my life, going as far as doing it in public places, as the urge was too great.
Now it's a once or twice week thing.
>>3509868
I answered the questions, so I will just post the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bw5h-WPYBQ
I will have to follow my wife's lead, since she knows how to dance the best.
>>3510286
I just wish I could cry on her while she tells me that I did my best and have nothing to worry about.
I don't know much about martial arts, I only know boxing.
Maybe Judo?
Also you forgot to fulfill this request: >>3509585

I was thinking about those old cartoons where when the guy gets kissed by the girl he gets covered by lipstick marks, and I though how cute that would be for me and Yuuri.
But my wife doesn't wear any makeup, so her kisses wouldn't leave any marks on me.
So my question for you is, how much make up does your wife wear?

Yuuri doesn't wear any, I don't think she would wear any even if she had acess to it.
>>
I love my wife Nanachi, and I miss her while away from home!
>>
Does your waifu have her own thread on /c/? Does your waifu ever get threads on other boards?
>>
File: 35018826.jpg (64 KB, 474x750)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
I love you Saya.

>>3509830
You remember to always finish with her in your imaginations instead of some whore.

>>3509868
>pants
I'd try to man up and be a rock for our family but until I learn to hunt better and deal with my newfound mental distortion she's gonna be the breadwinner. Plus she holds most of the power in the relationship I can't bring myself to go against her wishes.

>snowball fights
When it starts snowing cold mushy organs from the sky instead of the usual blood we might entertain ourselves by chucking the gore at each other sure.

>vacations
Your entire life is like a vacation on hard mode when you live the hermits life with waifu.

>style
Moe Lovecraftian. It's a very gap moe.

>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0y-MNqdQU
I shouldn't describe our maddening dances on /c/.

>>3509918
But anon, what else is there to shitpost about?

>>3510001
>fun fact
Saya is named after her "father"s favorite pet cat as a child.

>>3510130
I hope you feel better soon Yuurifren. The size difference in that picture is super cute.

>>3510165
Spooky waifu gang.

>>3510286
I want to learn and then teach her many martial arts. The first is Gunkata, the way of the gun. Mainly so she can defend herself easier. You thought an eldritch abomination is scary? Now imagine an eldritch abomination some crazy guy taught to use FIREARMS. Next would be archery so we could silently hunt and maybe some more cqc stuff that if she incorporated her powers to create neurotoxin in her teeth and claws she'd be very lethal when necessary.

>>3510346
She doesn't wear any, a bit of a lost cause i admit. I can see Yuuri being curious about makeup and trying it at least once though.

>>3510383
I start threads here occasionally and she gets /a/ threads sometimes but I tend to stay out from them. Too many loveless assholes in them saying they'd murder my wife.

By some twist in the timeline my Saya's game was just released on Steam! Censored so not really worth the time but still.
(1/2)
>>
File: 76066267_p0.jpg (553 KB, 850x760)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>>3510396
So my question to all of you is this: has your waifu ever been the subject of facing a new audience after her source material has ended? How did/would you feel about her new public scrutiny? On the one hand there will be a bunch of normalfags who misunderstand her but on the other hand there's a chance fanart production will increase. Would you want something like this to happen?
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 278.jpg (57 KB, 500x666)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>3510346
>how much make up does your wife wear?
Someone who doesn't know what they are talking about would suggest that they didn't have makeup at that time in her world, so she wouldn't wear any. But this is wrong. The Gerudo are shown wearing makeup all the time. So that isn't the issue. You see, the Sheikah people would never be the type to wear something as frivolous as makeup. It provides no tactical advantage whatsoever, unless there were facepaint. But they are more ninja-like, not camo like. She isn't the type to hide in the grass, but to hide in the shadows. Plus, part of her disguise was that SOME people could think she is a man. A man wouldn't wear makeup. Therefore, Sheik wouldn't wear makeup.

My Sheik doesn't need to wear makeup. Her face is cute enough without it. Besides, I want to see the true Sheik, not one shrouded in lies. Makeup "enhances" a girl's charms. But when she takes them off, some of that charm is gone. Clothes are not the same thing. They not only serve a practical purpose, but they don't just outright lie like makeup does. My Sheik wears skin-tight clothing, so her gorgeous figure is actually hers and not the clothes making this better. Makeup would not show her true face in the same way.

Just a side note since the Gerudo are not brought up that much. They are a people that are mostly women and they always are showing off certain parts of their bodies, especially their bellies and cleavage. But many of them still wear a mouth cover. That seems so bizarre to me. You show certain sexual parts of your body, but showing your mouth would be going to far. Isn't that backwards? A mouth cover is nothing special if you are not actually trying to be modest. I think the way the Gerudo do it is just asking for someone to only look at their body instead of wanting to get to know them. A guy will be after them for their looks and never personality. Although, if you know the backstory of the Gerudo, I guess that's fine.
(Cont.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 396.png (33 KB, 450x500)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
But if we ignored that for a sec, my point is that a mouth cover doesn't mean anything by itself. Sheik looks good with a mouth cover because the rest of her body is clothed. It adds more mystery to who she is. It does not work if you are just showing off the sexy parts of your body. The mystery aspect is lost. The only "mystery" that sticks around with the way the Gerudo do it would be when one of those girls wondering where the man went after a fun night with each other and she questions why she can't ever get one to stay with her more than one night.
>>3510364
It sucks not being able to post her while being gone, doesn't it? That full week I was gone really made me miss posting about her badly. I wanted to post her so damn badly that I needed to create a separate place to post her just to tide me over. Since Twitter wasn't blocked like 4chan was, I was luckily able to just tweet lovingly about her. I still post there daily, but I don't feel the need to post multiple times a day anymore. Make sure to post a lot of her when you get back!
>>3510383
My Sheik does not have a reoccurring thread about her on /c/. She has only had a handful during this boards entire existence. Not one of them hit the image limit and Zelda always took up some of those images.
For other boards, she is talked about sometimes, but she never has her own threads. She is mostly talked about during Smash discussions, which are mostly insults thrown at her. I don't like seeing them so I avoid those threads entirely.
My Sheik does not get much love on 4chan, so I'm glad to be picking up the slack. She deserves a lot of love and admiration, which I'll gladly show for her!
>>3510396
>Too many loveless assholes
That's too true. I wish they could be nicer to your wife and mine. Sheik gets almost nothing but insults.
>>
We had this back during the waifu wednesday times as a threadly thing, so let's bring it back!

Compliment a random waifu!
>>
>>3509868
Kana's the more active one and the one who's force the decision on me, so I'd be inclined to let her make the important decisions even if I'd make sure she'd be held back from making any poor decisions. I'm adaptable and rather passive anyway.
That would be fun as hell. She'd probably start it to tease me
Go to interesting cities around the world for the nightlife, food/drink, etc. Even better if they have a nice, peaceful beach me and Kana could relax on.
"Sexy athletic tomboy". Kana wears lots of comfy exercise clothes but with an emphasis on showing off her form. Tight spats, tight shirts which show her midriff and shoulders and back, very short shorts covered by a oversized T-shirt, stuff like that. Nothing too girly or formal. Her hair is messy and short, not getting in her way. Perfectly fitting style for her active lifestyle
>what kind of dancing you two would do
I'd love to slow dance with her so bad or maybe even ballroom dancing but Kana would most want to do some club dancing with me.
>>3510159
It's not a thread without you Kaedefren
>>3510286
Some sort of drunken fist style but with knives. I'm not familiar with enough specific martial arts but it should be quick, erratic, and deadly.
>>3510346
Kana isn't the type to wear too much makeup, but she'd wear some when she had time.
>>3510458
Yuu-chan is a cute little potato
>>
>>3510458
Urabe's self-cut hair is adorable and special. Her power is also really interesting.
>>
my wife isn't well known and I'm sad there aren't many people I could talk about her with...
>>
>>3510465
Talk about her with us anyways anon! I always love learning about people's wives and their love for them
>>
>>3510344
>my Sheik remembering what another man's dick feels like and what it's like to love another man
That's really insecure is all. Also seems bizarrely controlling too. It just seems bizarre. You're probably muslim though at this point with saying stuff like this so whatever.
>>
>>3510484
Lizfriend, didn't you just post yesterday something to the effect of how other people's relationships with their wives is really nobodies business but their own? Why does it bother you that this is important to Sheikfriend? He and his wife have different values is all
>>
File: kk.jpg (13 KB, 182x200)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>3510383
I made one thread for her. I bumped it for a bit but no one else posted in it and I really don't have enough art of her.
>>3510484
you seem to call him out for being muslim several times a thread, do you have some kind of agenda?
>>3510494
It is kind of bizarre to want to dictate what your wife even thinks about but meh. I value absolute freedom of thought and expression.
>>
>>3510541
Mai Waifu and I want to protect your waifu
>>
Reminder to keep discussion on-topic.
>>
File: Dy8HT0PU8AAwGs5.jpg orig.jpg (252 KB, 1076x1374)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>3509868
Neither of us really would wear the pants, we are both pretty irresponsible. I can pretend to, though, and earn money for the two of us.

I live somewhere where it never snows and she lives somewhere where it barely snows so we'd probably both love to actually get a chance to play in the snow. I don't know how she takes to the cold, though, since she rarely changes her outfit...

We probably wouldn't vacation anywhere fancy. I'd like to take her to Italy or France if I could ever afford it.

Her style... I dunno, 'modern,' I guess? Considering her age she's done a good job of keeping up with the times.

I'm musically and rhythmically challenged so I'm not gonna post anything about that.

>>3510001
She has a bad sense of her own strength on some occasions. She's strong enough to break people's bones just by grabbing them too hard.

>>3510286
She doesn't really use a conventional martial arts style when she fights, but I'd assume Hapkido would be an appropriate thing for her to learn. Apart from originating from the same country as her, it's a good all-around style that could help her make full use of her abnormal strength despite her small frame.

>>3510346
She's too lazy to wear makeup.

>>3510383
My wife never gets posted unless it's by me.

>>3510397
She's never been exposed to a new audience so far, however, I'm personally working towards the possibility of making that happen. It's on the backburner right now while I get my own life in order, but eventually I want to get permission to translate her comic and expose more people to it, and her, that way. I doubt it'll get much attention even if I do manage to do that, but people will know that I did it for her.

>>3510458
Veko must have a very powerful will to endure all the stuff she has.

>>3510465
That's what this place is for, I doubt there's more than a dozen people in the west that even know my wife exists (excluding the people in these threads, obviously), but I ramble about her anyway.
>>
>>3510484
This is a special case since Zelda and Sheik share the same body. It would really bother me too if I was in his place, since someone is still basically touching my wife. Try to have some empathy and respect other people's views, Lizfriend.
>>
File: 1550372195565.jpg (207 KB, 1004x1068)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>3510567
>Veko must have a very powerful will to endure all the stuff she has.
Indeed she does. It eventually became too much and she reached the end of her rope attempted suicide, but to make it through the amount she did... her will to live is strong. Most would have been dead during the earlier phase of her life with all the horrible abuse, abandonment, and starvation, let alone the Lovecraftian horror show that followed.
>>3510564
Thanks, she needs it.
>>
>>3510494
Because that level of insecurity is just pathetic to be honest.

>>3510541
I literally never have. Except this one time. I don't know if he is or not though. It's definitely the craziest and most controllong of the abrahamic desert people religions though.

>>3510574
Empathy has nothing to do with this. Just seems like you got a weird fixation on the subject to me for little reason beyond a hypothetical fear that it would somehow make her disloyal to you. Makes no sense really. I just really don't think it would "corrupt her mind" or whatever like you said in the first post. And its just such a strange hypothetical thing to make such a fuss about.
>>
>>3510601
Did you just call sheikanon pathetic you infidel dog?
>>
>>3510601
So how other anons treat their relationships with their wives are nobody's business but their own, unless they're just "really pathetic", which is what Sheikfriend is? Am I getting that train of thought right?
>>
>>3510603
Not really no. Just that that behavior. That's what I mean though. For all the other stuff he says and how strong of a girl he paints her as he has this one scenario where suddenly she becomes fixated or lusty after some random past hypothetical guy Zelda was with just because she lives in Zelda's head?
I'm not buying it, I just feel like he suddenly gives such a bizarre or low opinion of her. Doesn't add up. I get the being protective and territorial, but this doesn't sound like that at all. Just weord fear and control when he shouldn't have anything to worry about like that.

I can only care so much what I say or how I say it. People here mostly hate me anyway is how I look at so I can't help but speak my mind about such things when I see them. I just think he could definitely do better for solutions to that dilemma than think she would be ruined or something, especially with that whole triforce thing he talks about.
>>
>>3510609
I think being controlling of your partner and being so weak minded and doubtful of her is pathetic yeah. Doesn't mean he is overall pathetic anything like that. Jiat one minor trait.
Do you really think yourself or I or others don't have any flaws or insecurities? I just don't think he should have it. Phobias are usually nonsensical you know?
>>
Like, idk, but it just seems weird to me to gush about loving someone so much but then be so super fixated on her knowing what a penis feels like or something?
Just like, you love her so much, but that one weird incidant of her being inside some other girls body is the line for you to knock down all your feelings? Just on little thing? Come on. It shouldn't be able to cause such a problem. Dude has tons of inner strength for her clearly from all else he has said.
>>
Amazing how every waifu general always manage to get shitted because of a single person.
>>
File: D-kXubAUEAAQEP5.jpg orig.jpg (373 KB, 2480x3124)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
Putting my hands under my waifu's armpits and throwing her tiny body around in the pool.
>>
Like, he could just fuck her harder and better than that other random dick and just make her forget it was even a thing with as much passion as he puts into what he writes about her.
>>
>>3510618
He'll vent sometimes, everyone moves on. He's hardly shitting up the place, the threads and waifu love will always march on
>>
File: 1537651621834.jpg (314 KB, 2048x1462)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>3510624
That's the anonymous imageboard tax.
Also, threesomes with the Waifu.
>>
>>3510618
I didn't do anything wrong. I just think Sheik anon is better than what he said.

>>3510624
Eh. I'll just go again for a bit . Really. I just thought it looked bizzare and counter to other stuff he has said. Wanted to see if there was more in him to overcome that. Waifu places never like me for pointing out stuff like this. I'm used to it. Not a single place on the internet ever welcomes my bluntness or snarky impishness.
Until next thread maybe I guess.
>>
>>3510616
>>3510622
He's talking about love as well not just sex you retarded cumbrain
>>
>>3510629
And I just don't see how at all, her knowing what a random dick feels like, would taint or ruin his relationship with her. In some hypothetical scenario. With All the scrolls worth of things he has said about her. Then says, "oh but this one thing would poison her mind because I say so so its a bad outcome." It's silly.
>>
>>3510634
Can you keep it in /r9k/?
>>
Well whatever. I guess I don't need to be surrounded by people that hate me and just want to hug and encourage each others insecurites over fictional girls.

Fuck it. Maybe I should just go get a real girl. It'd probably be better for me anyway with the things that I fret about when it comes to my waifu being more about my view of myself than her. Would be sweet if I can be one of those waifu and gf chads actually.

Goodbye I guess.
>>
>>3510639
See you tomorrow.
>>
File: EAVe0t-U0AAyO_a.png (270 KB, 551x674)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>3510636
For you, anonymous poster? Anything.
>>
File: Mai thinking.png (381 KB, 672x933)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>3510103
Make sure you post some of those cute drawings here.

>>3510383
Not really. Probably but I'd rather not see any if can help it, whenever I see someone else posting her I just get annoyed.

>>3510397
Thankfully that's not the case. Most of her fanart is awful anyway, both from a technical and thematic viewpoint. I only see downsides to that kind of situation.

>>3510458
I've always been awful at this but here we go: I like Chika's perseverance and dedication towards her dream. I think that's an amazing quality to have.

>>3510643
Not that anon but I want to thank you in their behalf. It's nice to see you're an understanding person.
>>
File: rakkacats.jpg (112 KB, 724x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>3509997
Welcome aboard Mariefriend!
>I never thought I'd be a waifufag and found those people a little weird
I'm in the same boat. I like to say I never thought I'd end up here in life, but I'm really glad I did.
>>3509999
>from the amusement park of Wahoo World, to the campground of Camp Triggerfish
Hey, you've given me a good idea for a question!
>>3510001
Her halo is attached to her body like any other part, and in fact hurts to be pulled on.
>>3510043
Welcome back Ryukofriend!
>>3510286
>I don't know that much about Martial Arts
I don't know that much about Martial Arts. On that note, perhaps Wing Chun? Although I'm going to be honest, all of my Wing Chun knowledge comes from the Ip Man series of movies. Still, I can actually picture Rakka doing the movements and stances pretty easily compared to other Martial Arts.
>>3510346
I don't think Rakka wears any, she doesn't canonically and I don't think it would suit her personality to do so. Maybe she would on special occasions, however.
>>3510383
She got one this week! I only come to 4chan for /c/, /tg/ and some /vg/ generals nowadays, and some of that is fueled by a desire to avoid discussion about her outside of /c/.
>>3510397
Thankfully, no. There hasn't been a big Haibane Renmei revival. I wouldn't want it to happen anyways, I'd rather have a slow drip of fanart.
>>3510458
Margaret is a responsible, professional, and very caring woman whose mastery of the power of Persona is a sight to behold.

When you imagine yourself with your wife, do you typically imagine her with you in this world or with her in her world?
I think it's about a 50/50 split with Rakka and I, Glie is a lovely place but I'd like to show her more of Earth, the stuff she didn't get to see.
>>
>>3510669
>When you imagine yourself with your wife, do you typically imagine her with you in this world or with her in her world?
It would be much easier to be with her in our world, hers is pretty hellish. I'd still say it's about 70/30 hers to mine anyway, being her husband isn't supposed to be easy. It's a labor of love.
>>
You get to meet your waifu, but she's 10-15 years older, was previously married and has a child but her husband died from illness a couple of years before. She seems to like you and wants to ask you out for dinner. Would you go for it?
>>
File: EBpeTwlVUAA1QpT.jpg (474 KB, 2000x2286)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>3510190
Here's another one.
I wasn't sure if you would like this since it's more western style.
>>
>>3510383
I've been making threads for her for almost 2 years now. I barely contribute to them anymore besides making them because I hate every single person that posts in them.
>>
>>3510704
Why do you hate them so much? Considering this is /c/, don't people usually just post SFW pictures and barely engage in discussion?
>>
>>3510704
Why would you still make the threads then?
>>
>>3510720
I dunno.
They used to feel like my thing so I'm still kind of attached to them. It's hard to explain.
>>3510717
I know who they are from other places and I just don't like people that have the same waifu as me.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 330.jpg (156 KB, 2100x1500)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
I think I"m going to just ignore the drama. I don't think me responding to all of this will be on topic and it will just cause more drama.
>>3510397
>new audience
Yes, she has. After OoT, Sheik became a mainstay fighter in a fighting series. This introduced her to a whole new crowd of people. I would also argue that her inclusion in HW would introduce her to a new audience as well.
>>3510397
>new public scrutiny
I hate it. I hate how critical people are about her. I hate how, when she is a good fighter, people insult her and when she is a bad fighter, people insult her. It's like she can't win. It hardly seems fair to me.
>misunderstand her
This is so true, especially with my Sheik. Misunderstanding were already huge, but now they have gotten more exposure.
>there's a chance fanart production will increase
I really like this part though. It has been a blessing to have so much Sheik fanart. I love it!
>Would you want something like this to happen
It's already happened, so why not have it happen again? It certainly couldn't get any worse, right? Plus I get a bunch of fanart.
>>3510458
Rena's antics are pretty cute. R07 really made a homerun with her.
>>3510669
>do you typically imagine her with you in this world or with her in her world
I tend to imagine my Sheik in this world 80% of the time. However, when I am thinking of her backstory or something she might do in her own world, I obviously think of her in her world. That's about 20% of the time. I wouldn't want to live in Hyrule even without Ganon. I would really want her to be living in this world with me, albeit hopefully in a better place than I am currently living.
>>3510701
I don't know if I would be able to get over her having loved another so much and he had to die for her to even consider being with me. I would be pretty depressed. Plus, it is my belief that even when being widowed, you should stay faithful. But after 10-15 more years of me being all alone, it might make me more open to that kind of thing.
>>
>>3510722
I wouldn't really consider everyone posting my waifu a waifufag. There are people who consider themselves casual fans, they like a girl but don't really waifu her.
>>
>>3510734
True, but I know these ones are and I hate them.
>>
File: Episode 08 Part B (891).png (1.85 MB, 1920x1080)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>3510669
I like her world the best. Despite some of the cataclysmic occurrences it's a far more fun and livelier place than this one. I usually imagine myself asking God (Phantom, also the greatest of all imaginary beings) to give me the chance to experience life in my wife's setting somehow, in exchange I'd show Him the most beautiful tale of love and heroism ever. God is a very bored being after all, the events of volume 2 and 3 in my wife's novel are entirely caused because he was bored, he could easily create a universe in which I'm naturally a part of my wife's setting, kinda like he did with Another. Now it could be dangerous as well since I'd be put through a bunch of trials, but that's fine. A meaningful life is far more important than a happy one, as long as I have the chance to experience life with my wife I can endure any sort of trial.

>>3510701
My own idea of true love is something that will last forever whether your partner is alive or not, it's also a one in a lifetime thing. I don't know Mai's views about love but I know she takes relationships quite seriously. A scenario like that is too close to reality, far from the fantasy I'm accustomed, certainly far from the reality of her own world. A part of me would probably die but that might also be the best scenario I could hope for in a world where I never got the chance to meet her.
>>
Embarassing waifu with cheesy compliments while out in public!
>>
I love my darling Kirumin.
>>
We got three Dangan waifu posters now. Dangan girls are really popular.
>>
>>3509868
I like to imagine it would be a equal effort on most things. But I feel sometimes I would have to take the lead in helping her get accustomed to our world.
I can't see it happening.
Not sure.
Professional and mature on the surface and more secretive lighthearted part on the inside.
>>3510001
She does fortune telling sometimes and is probably pretty good at it and she is based off the concept of Anima and Animus.
>>3510346
I think she just wears only lipstick.
>>3510669
Depends. Sometimes Im doing stuff with her around Inaba sometimes we are in the real world doing stuff
>>3510703
You're too kind.
>>
>>3510749
>Dangan
What?
>>
>>3510753
Kirumianon, Tokoanon and Mahiruanon. Their wives are from Danganronpa
>>
>>3510753
Danganronpa. It's a popular video game franchise.
>>
>>3510749
I'm really surprised by that series popularity in general. The first game seems to be the only one worth playing. 2 looks much worse and 3 looks awful. That isn't to say the girls are bad, I bet they're wonderful.
>>
File: Kirumi Smile 59.jpg (163 KB, 1078x1200)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>3510753
Danganronpa, it's a murder-mystery visual novel.

Might as well answer some questions since I haven't in a while.

>>3509868
Her mostly, but we'd collaborate when it comes to important decisions.
Sure, if she wanted to, it might be a nice change of pace for her seeing as she works all the time.
She doesn't really like to take days off, but if Kirumi wanted to we'd probably go around Europe.
Victorian-Gothic I guess? I feel that's probably the closest descriptor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
One of her acquaintances can play this song so I imagine her playing it for us at our wedding sometimes. Probably a slow ballroom dance, I'd love for her to teach me how to.

>>3510001
Her previous school, Milky Way High, is a reference to Amanogawa High in Kamen Rider Fourze.

>>3510286
That's a difficult one. I can imagine Kirumi being a practitioner of Muay Thai, her limbs are quite long so the reach of her strikes would be very far.

>>3510346
She doesn't wear any as far as I know, perhaps a little but it seems a bit counterproductive to her job.

>>3510383
Not as far as I know, though I have seen other DR threads on /c/.

>>3510397
Not yet, thankfully. Depending on what the fan art is I might be happy, but I suppose that depends on the misunderstanding. I don't think I'd be ok with that happening in general though, there's too many ways it could go wrong.

>>3510458
Sheik seems pretty strong and capable of handling herself.

>>3510669
More in our world than hers, since hers is messed up.

>>3510760
Not to get off topic but I feel the opposite, the writing in the first game is rather poor compared to the second and third, even if the atmosphere in the first is better.
>>
>>3510567
Your waifu looks like she's raising hell there.
>>
>>3510760
2 >>>>> 1
never played 3
>>
Your waifu makes a new friend! But it turns out to be another anon's waifu. Who would your waifu's new friend be? How well would they get along? What interests would they share in common? Would they argue at all? What would they argue about? What would you think about their friendship? If your waifu's friend brought over her husband sometimes, how well would you two get along?
>>
>>3510785
>Saya
>>
>>3510813
Now I feel sad ;_; Is there a girl out there who would be able to see Saya as a human?
>>
>>3510815
Phos has seen worse eldritch abominations.
>>
File: 2347340.jpg (139 KB, 600x494)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>3508219
>When did she laugh the hardest?
You know, despite her being such a cheerful girl she never really laughs, or at least not in the way that you would when you find something genuinely funny. A large part of that is probably also due to the way the series is written. Sure there are funny situations, but they are mostly supposed to be funny for the audience, not so much the characters. She does make quite a few jokes though and I assume she would find those funny herself, but she has a lot of discipline in keeping up the act. Maybe she laughs to herself a bunch afterwards.
That said it would be one of my greatest pleasures to make her laugh very hard. I can see she has a great sense of humor, but you have to get past her facade to make her show her genuine laughter and that is my goal, to be able to be close enough to her that she would show me that side of hers, among others of course.

>What advice would she give her younger self?
Generally you would give your younger self advice because of something you regretted that you didn't do or knew earlier. I have to say, I don't know of a regret like that is apparent from the story. Maybe she would tell herself to live frugally and be always diligent, but I think she has known that for all the time that it has mattered anyways.
In terms of the drama that happens for the most part I think she wouldn't want to interfere with it since I think she would be of the opinion that these struggles happen for a reason and are things you need to learn from to grow as a person. What's more, the advice from the future thing can also just help to exacerbate the problem or just make it more complicated.

>>3508220
She would definitely be good at the tasks from previous work experience and she has the discipline as well, but she wouldn't want to do it for long since it would confine her too much. Maybe she wouldn't mind as much if it was for a week and for decent pay.
>>
>>3508222
Being too cute is the only one I can think of.
>why did she do it?
Because she is cruel like that.

>>3508250
Quite excited at first. I think she likes snow quite a bit and the possibilities it brings for having fun. Sure it also brings some inconveniences for getting to work and such, but overall I think she would be happy about it.

>>3508944
Definitely. I was quite miserable before I met her. I still have a way to go ahead of me, though.

>>3509356
I feel that I have to do that in order to match her, yeah.

>>3509868
Well, when she is not in her uniform she seems to prefer wearing pants of some kind. I prefer them myself as well. This should also suffice to answer the question in the less literal sense.

For sure, it'd be great fun. Her throwing skills are way better than mine though so I would probably take a beating honestly.

Skiing in the winter, beaches in the summer. Perhaps the mountains occasionally for hiking and we might travel around the world to explore what the earth has to offer as well.

A bit tomboyish, but not overly so, definitely things that lend themselves to athletic activities. I think she just generally likes comfy clothes that are fairly practical, while still being modest and not very flashy. I don't think she is averse to wearing more girly clothes, but they usually don't lend themselves to what she is doing.
>>
>>3510827
Whenever this topic comes up I think of tango and the accompanying music. The thing is that I would only really be interested in that kind of music if I had the connection to it from dancing, which I obviously don't because of a missing partner, so I can't really link a song here that I would like in particular or anything. But yes, that's what I generally think of. I'd love to learn tango with her or another form of dance if that happens to fit us better after all.

>>3510001
Throughout the series and its adaptations she makes references to at least 15 different anime franchises that probably go over the heads of most people, I know a lot of them did for me. Sometimes I still wonder if there are some that I have missed just because I'm not familiar with the series being referenced.

>>3510286
My best guess is judo, because of the way that it uses the attacker's strength against them. I don't think she would want to use a lot of force against an attacker if she had a choice.

>>3510397
That hasn't happened and won't either most likely.
I would mostly ignore the public discussions, because I know what comes of those and just focus on the new art.
I wouldn't mind it to happen really.

>>3510458
Mai's discipline in her training is very admirable. I think I also recall her determination in the face of an enemy being quite inspiring from the anime. The long blonde pony tail also looks nice on her.

>>3510669
Well her world is pretty much the same as this world, there isn't really a difference except for the people that exist there and that Starbucks is called Sudoh-Bucks instead.

>>3510701
I guess I would, but whether I would love her is a different question. Who knows how she has changed in all that time and having made all those life experiences without me. I really can't say.
>>
>>3510458
I think Musaigen no Phantom World is a pretty cool gal. Seh kills phantasms and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
File: trick.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>3510286
Scissor-jutsu
Real answer, something quick and aggressive. She'd probably learn bajiquan too.
It'd be fun to spar with her since she's so fast and athletic, but I'd hate to hurt her.
>>3510346
She doesn't wear any make up. Getting covered in lipstick kisses sounds nice though.
>>3510383
She gets a thread here from time to time. It's rare though. She gets threads on /a/ just as rarely, and they're typically short and full of the same posts.
>>3510397
No, after her manga ended, nothing official has been made as far as I know.
>>3510458
Rakka's deisgn looks very warm and comforting.
>>3510463
Thank you, it really is cute. Her hair is her life, as she says.
Her power is certainly something special too.
>>3510669
I imagine being in her world. It's the same as ours, but I like to imagine it's better and more "idealized" because 2D.
>>3510701
Urabe is not the type to remarry after her love's death.
>>3510785
Someone who's nice and can cook well. Not sure who exactly fits that bill, haven't gotten to everyone's source yet.
>>3510815
Urabe's bangs can double as meat-vision goggles.

kidding, sorry saya

How does your waifu react to being hugged?
>>
2000 characters is too damn small of a character limit.
>>3510015
>I have trouble honestly myself with such discussion. She isn't here with me, so after so long and such a crap life burning me out it's very hard for me to fantasize about mundane things.
I can understand. As long as you're at least trying, and treat her with respect, it's alright.
>Cool get btw
Not the first, and likely not the last.
>>3510019
>I think there is a good balance currently established here.
Looks like it. I think that type of balance is something everyone should aspire to.
>>3510286
Sorry, I really don't know much about martial arts. She's not a close range fighter anyway, she prefers using her world's equivalent of a sniper rifle. Take this art of fighter Marie as an apology.
>>3510346
Not sure, actually. I think a line in the localization implies that her domino eyemask is makeup, but I'd take that with a truckload of salt because the localization is known for just making shit up, and nothing else backs it up.
>>3510383
She doesn't get threads all to herself, but there have been Splatoon threads on /c/ before, and I've started some and posted a lot in said threads. She does get threads on /v/ sometimes, but they're usually not very good.
>>3510397
Marie's source material isn't ending any time soon, and Marie's always been popular, and it's always been a double-edged sword. On one hand, there's plenty of art of her. On the other hand, there's plenty of bad art of her, and her fanbase isn't great; filled with obnoxious secondaries who either just lust after her or use her as a vehicle for their shitposting and to put others down. I think I can count the amount of people who seem to genuinely appreciate and understand her on 4chan on one hand. This isn't helped by one of the worst Treehouse localizations I've ever seen for a Nintendo game that butchers and flanderizes her character. Her becoming even more popular probably wouldn't change much of this.
>>
>>3510458
Sheik's got a really cool yet cute design. I like her athletic build, and the short hair combined with the scarf is very aesthetically pleasing. She's also fun to play in Smash. Her SSBU design is my favorite one, and I think (unless I misinterpreted one of his posts) it's Sheikfriend's favorite design too.
And here's a present: Sheik's SSBU model got uploaded to the Models Resource very recently: https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_switch/supersmashbrosultimate/model/30859/
>>3510669
>Welcome aboard Mariefriend!
Thank you. Thanks to all the people who welcomed me last thread too that I didn't respond to.
>When you imagine yourself with your wife, do you typically imagine her with you in this world or with her in her world?
With her in her world. I wouldn't want to take Marie away from her world, and a walking talking sentient squid in this world would cause far too many issues. Plus, her world would be far more fun than this one; Who wouldn't want to be a cephalopod?
>>3510833
Not all hugs are the same, and her reaction would differ based on the situation, the person hugging her, the type of the hug, etc. I'd think that a typical hug, partner to partner, would earn a hug back and a smile, and maybe a lightly teasing comment or conversation starter, though.
>>
File: Omochikaeri.gif (855 KB, 500x338)
855 KB
855 KB GIF
>>3510345
So ninjutsu then?
>>3510346
I don't think Rena bothers with makeup but I think she will begin to when she gets older.
>>3510383
No. When I make them.
>>3510396
I guess you won't have the privilege of sharing your game files with curious people anymore Sayafriend.
>>3510397
I'm relatively new to Higurashi myself so I can't say or judge.
>>3510458
Saya has been looking a particularly healthy shade of vomit green lately. It seems she's been eating well, which is one of the cornerstones of good health.
>>3510618
/c/ waifu threads are legitimately the most comfy places on the internet.
>>3510669
I want to go to her world. Hinamizawa is everything that I'm missing and ever wanted in my life.
>>3510701
Yes but this is not ideal. It's less that I don't want to deal with my waifu's previous relationship and kid (I love kids) and more I don't want to see a Rena so beat down on by life.
>>3510785
I think Rena would get along with Minori the best out of all the waifus I know here since Minori's the only normal girl. But she'd also get along with Yuuri and probably kidnap Saya. However, Rena's views on life differ from all three of those girls by quite a bit so seeing them interact would be interesting and also quite saddening for Rena.

Rena kidnapping #1
>>
File: 1527118242237.png (378 KB, 940x620)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>3510286
I'm going to say karate.
>>3510346
She doesn't wear it daily, but will for a live show.
>>3510383
Dedicated threads on /c/ seem rare. For other boards she did get a birthday thread on /a/. There's /llsif/ but I rarely visit, so I don't know how much she is posted there.
>>3510397
It's going to be a long time before Love Live ends. On one hand I want not only Chika, but Aqours to reach a greater audience, and I am grateful for all the talented artists, but on the other I don't want crazy "fans" giving them a bad name, or fanatical yurifags.
>3510458
Nanachi is not only adorable, but really incredible to be able to survive so deep in the abyss.
>>3510669
Her world is the same as ours, but I would rather be in her version.
>>3510701
I would go to see how much she changed. 10-15 years is a long time, and if everything else isn't pushed back (like the LL comp, Uranohoshi closing, even μ's) she would be a different person.
>>3510785
I'm sure she could make friends with pretty much anyone.
>>3510833
She'd return a hug
>>
File: HappyOlga.png (2.03 MB, 1920x1080)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>3510469
>>3510567
Thank you! Guess I'll just then bring my fluffy Olga to this place since it seems safe. She's quick to get into troubles though, so I'll be staying with her!
>>
File: 73811137_p2.jpg (234 KB, 1146x1146)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>3510383
I don't know, I haven't been here much. I've seen threads for different girls from her series during the few times I've checked the catalog but none specifically for her.
I doubt she gets threads elsewhere, and if she does, it's likely just to hate on her.
>>3510458
Minori has a great personality and was the best girl of her series.
>>3510749
I think it's less about popularity and more about the quantity of characters. Since each new installment introduces a dozen and a half more characters, you're bound to like at least one of them.
>>3510760
>>3510774
2 improves on a lot of things 1 did wrong, mostly gameplay, but I still love 1 the most. Not because of Touko, but because the atmosphere felt much more fitting to the situation at hand as opposed to the bright and tropical theme of 2.
I have mixed feelings about V3 though.
>>
>>3510458
I would let Saya eat me
>>
Have you ever made special images for your waifu, like a Do it for her compilation?
>>
File: she run.jpg (103 KB, 468x504)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>3510669
I pretty much exclusively imagine myself in her world, though admittedly it isn't that much different from the real world. There are just a small amount of actual superpowered freaks running around, and the tech level is higher.

>>3510701
10-15 years is nothing since she's already in the 500+ club, but for the same reason I'd be surprised if she'd never had a lover before, especially when so much of her mental state is influenced by the loss of precious people in her past. A kid, though... I don't even know if she can actually have any. The topic's never been brought up apart from a gag where someone thought she was pregnant but she'd just been overeating. I guess I would go for it, but I think it would take more than a 'couple years' for her to even start to get over losing a lover.

>>3510771
causing chaos is something she's inadvertently good at, but in that pic she's just trying to get Nam-joo to take his wig off, when he isn't actually wearing one. Like I said, she's too strong for her own good sometimes.

>>3510785
I don't really know. I'll admit to being ignorant of most of the regularly posted girls' source material, only gleaning some knowledge of them through reading people's posts. I guess she might get on well with Urabe, but I also guess that depends on how Urabe would handle her childishness. She has a bit in common with Veko, too, since they've both been around for a while and suffered through a lot of it, though her suffering seems mild compared to Veko's.

>>3510833
It depends on the context of the hug, the only hug she's recieved in-comic was from behind as an attempt to comfort her when she was depressed, and it only sort of worked. A face to face hug with someone she likes a lot when she's in a good mood, I'd imagine she would return enthusiastically.
>>
File: 1509913162623.jpg (228 KB, 1200x1500)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>3509800
>>3509803
I love my wife-inspired tripcode!
>>3509155
My wife spent a long time away from the company of others, and even when that wasn't the case, others avoided her. So by the time she became "that age," just getting near a boy had her blushing and getting ideas. Even now that we're together, it's still pretty easy to tell when she has things on her mind. So, she CAN be a little perverted, though she doesn't really act it.
>>3509830
It doesn't count as fapping when we're together, so it doesn't count as failing, ya?
>>
File: vko'o.png (1.16 MB, 1400x1000)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>3510870
i've made a bunch
including this
>>
File: 7453654654365.jpg (131 KB, 856x1280)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>3509868
I am the sole provider with a job, and I do most of the cooking. She does most of the cleaning. I would say it's me?
We did last year. You should have seen the snow clump to her.
Vacations are... Pretty impossible. We go for drives now and then as long as she wears a hoodie and conceals her face. Other than that, the winter allows her to unsuspiciously wear heavy clothes and cover her entire face, so we can take walks in public.
As in, clothes? During this time of the year when it's hot, she doesn't really wear much around the house. On really hot days, nothing at all. She has a few nice dresses and shorts to wear otherwise, and during the winter she has this cute puffy vest that looks really nice on her, in my opinion. It's not easy finding nice stuff her size though, and a lot of pants/shorts need to be customized for her, which we both have experience in sewing, so that's fine.
>>
>>3510892
How wet was that rabbit when she all that snow in her fur melted?
>>
File: 1541101134750.jpg (134 KB, 848x1199)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>3510785
I told Vekoanon that I'd be comfortable having our wives meet, but I don't know if I'm so comfortable with that any more.
>>3510833
>How does your waifu react to being hugged?
She used to get really red and embarrassed over it, especially long ago before we met, but now it's normal and an enjoyable way to express love through physical contact, so she doesn't get embarrassed anymore.
>>3510870
I haven't made one of those, but I draw her plenty or ask her to pose for me.
>>3510895
We got most of it off before going inside but still a bit wet.
>>
File: DtjTnpvUcAApZn8.jpg large.jpg (312 KB, 1918x2048)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>3510898
>I told Vekoanon that I'd be comfortable having our wives meet, but I don't know if I'm so comfortable with that any more.
I am also apprehensive, your wife is a killing machine.
>>
Wow, someone actually managed to capture the Tkmiz essence.
That's incredible.
>>
File: Dpz0MrNU0AAjoAk.jpg (29 KB, 1024x1024)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>3510901
Thanks for spreading the misunderstandings of speedreaders, Vekoanon. My wife never killed anyone of her own will, it was either her hand being forced (in which she never actually killed them, per se), or she was ending someone's misery who had no chance of recovering. Before she made the anti-venom, she has no way of saving any delvers.
>>
>>3510903
And mine never touched anyone who wasn't willing, so I don't know what you're worried about.
>>
>>3510904
I'm worried about YOU, with that comment you made many threads ago regarding some very distasteful "fan art" with my wife in it.
>>
File: DjHFoUUVAAE0JBl.jpg large.jpg (370 KB, 1486x2048)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>3510905
oh come on you know what that was really about. Only heart filename poster has anything to fear from me.
>>
>>3510903
>Before she made the anti-venom, she has no way of saving any delvers.
Also she had absolutely no intention of letting them go with them knowing about her being on l4, you surely know that. She didn't want Regu to go anywhere near that old guy for the same reason, she sees them as threats, her experience with delvers had bred a deep mistrust of them.
>>
File: 1498550814243.png (116 KB, 324x457)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>3510913
My wife is still compassionate, even knowing that her life could be compromised, she still ran to Reg and Riko without a second thought to help. She saw someone who was going through what she did and wanted to save them from that suffering.
>>
I
>>
>>3510919
mm i have a slightly different interpretation of her motivations but I can respect yours.
>>3510921
love
>>
>>
>>3510922
Mai Waifu
>>
File: marrym.png (93 KB, 350x373)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>3510921
do.
>>
>>3510346
I don't think she does. I do believe she uses hair conditioner and skin care products though. But covering herself with make up is just not her style. She is a bit of a tomboy after all!

>>3510785
Mai can get along pretty well with most people, she has a generally friendly and approachable disposition. As fellow warriors seeking to become stronger I think she would be able to make friends with Alleyne and Cecily quite quickly. Even though this is a lesser known fact, Mai is also proficient in boujutsu, but she has had to practice mostly on her own so I'm sure she could learn a couple of things about armed fighting while sparring with a partner. Mai is also know in school for being proficient at sports so I believe she would be able to become friends with Minori as well, especially given their similar diligent disposition.

>>3510833
Mai can be kind of shy when it comes to acts of affection unless she is the one giving them. She is a kinesthetic-type though, so she tends to convey emotional closeness by touch. Not to mention she is also a really warm and affectionate girl deep down so as long as our relationship has reached a certain point she'd probably be comfortable with me hugging her.

>>3510870
https://files.catbox.moe/b3gxao.jpg
I made this collage years ago, before I began practicing drawing.
>>
File: rakkawingcovers.png (218 KB, 800x845)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>3510785
My wife is very nice and gets along very well with pretty much everyone. That said, Phos, Yuuri, Urabe, and Marie would all be very good friends with her. My wife isn't much of an athlete, so she might not have enough in common with Mai, Cecily, or Minori. Still though, all of those girls are her friendly, so it could still work out I say.
A friendship with Saya would be Herculean to pull off for a plethora of reasons, but if anybody could do it it would be Rakka.
Being served a plateful of suspicious meats at a waifufriend's house with waifu!
>>3510833
>Rakka's design looks very warm and comforting
It sure does doesn't it? Thank you! Rakka would appreciate the compliment as well.
>hug
It depends on the type, if it was just a normal hug, she would wrap her arms around my back and lean into my chest; if it was a surprise hug in public, this may be proceeded by an exclamation, though not a protest.
>>3510868
But /d/-kun, vorarephillia fantasies are something that should be shared in private between you and your wife, not another person's wife!
>>3510870
I haven't yet, but you've given me a good idea for something I should do later this week! I tried my hand at my making one way back, like the first week after I had fallen in love with her and my image collection just wasn't big enough. I will definitely do it before our first anniversary. Gotta get our wedding dress image by then too! I should hit up the WWD.
>>3510921
'M GOING TO KISS MY WIFE
>>3510944
>https://files.catbox.moe/b3gxao.jpg
Now that is a lot of Mai! Nice collage Maifriend.
>>
>>3510944
That collage makes me feel inadequate.
>>
>>3510954
>her friendly
very friendly
fug
>>
File: Nozomi ballerina.jpg (851 KB, 1417x1190)
851 KB
851 KB JPG
>>3508807
Putting aside the obvious pun, I feel that changing what makes her her is disrespectful to her. That said, I would like for her to be less harsh on herself.
>>3508944
Yes, she made me a more understanding person, and made me start appreciating music genres I'd never listen to before.
>>3509000
There are girls I root for, and a girl who I feel is daughteru material, but my decision to have Nozomi as my waifu has never wavered.
>>3509155
Well, a little bit of lust is natural in a relationship, I think. She's pretty shy and reserved, but can get unexpectedly lewd at times.
>>3509202
It's not directly stated, but her being about to graduate from high school basically confirms her as being 18.
>>3509616
Although I've been with her for over 10 years, it wasn't until last year that I started participating in waifu threads regularly, although I started posting in the WWD a few years before that. The reason it took so long was partially since I used to think my feelings were best kept to myself, and partially since I feared that she'd be shitposted against.
>>3509868
I think she prefers dresses... but to answer the question seriously, probably me, although we'd generally make decisions together.
I'm not sure how used she would be to snowball fights, since she likely had a rather sheltered upbringing, so I'd hesitate to throw a snowball at her out of the blue, but if she surprises me with one, I'll gladly retaliate.
We would go to countries where the food is good and the nature is beautiful. Maybe a tour around Europe.
Nozomi is a refined lady who mainly wears long elegant dresses when not in her school uniform, although she can dress a lot more casually when around those who she's close to.
Probably the waltz to some classical music like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0
>>3510001
She's great at sewing clothes.
>>3510286
Maybe aikido, since it aims to not hurt the opponent.

(cont.)
>>
File: Nozomi coffee.png (339 KB, 844x582)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>3510964

>>3510346
I don't see her wearing lipstick, at least. She might use some makeup if she goes to a fancy restaurant or something, I guess.
>>3510383
Somebody once made an Elfen Lied thread on /c/ asking for Nozomi pics, to which I was happy to oblige. There have been threads with her as the OP pic at times on /a/, but you might be able to guess what those were generally about.
>>3510397
She'll be facing that in a couple of months when the second Elfen Lied omnibus comes out and she finally gets to appear in an official English localization. If it leads to more fanart of her, that would be lovely, but there's also bound to be lots of people shutting off their brains and irrationally hating her for her issues, particularly the former secondaries who think their music box simulator is so profound. I'll deal with them when I see them.
>>3510458
Minori's energetic personality is always cute and amusing!
>>3510669
Well, our worlds are basically the same with the exception of a few elements. If it's after the main story, her world might be better.
>>3510701
Although I think she herself would hate the idea of remarrying, I certainly wouldn't reject her. It's not exactly an ideal scenario, though.
>>3510785
She's quite kind, so she'd be able to make friends with most people as long as they'd be kind to her. I can see her making friends with Chika what with them both being singers, for example, and Minori and Rena are other ones I think might get along well with her.
>>3510833
She'd blush deeply, then shyly return the hug.
>>3510870
I've made images for Valentine's a couple times. You can see her at 0:28 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMeyqHE9GYU
>>
Waifu is far too cute, it should be illegal to be so cute. She's being irresponsible, she's going to cause heart attacks.
>>
File: E190.png (50 KB, 162x470)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>3510993
>>
File: 1536718385219.jpg (98 KB, 700x875)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>3510205
>I always like seeing waifufriends learning to draw their waifu, it further motivates me to try my best as well.
Same. Any artist can draw a character but watching one draw their own love is beautiful and inspiring. I love it.

>>3510286
Taekwondo. In her content, whenever she doesn't have her spear, she kicks the shit out of her enemies.

>>3510001
>Fun Fact
She can control the wind and nature, despite how she's never shown doing so. The manga's and official artwork of her reboot show this.

>>3510313
I recall reading your posts. Your wife seemed suspicious as heck, but to my own surprise, the first trial culprit was;
Spoiler Start;
Leon.
Spoiler End.
On that note, I've just started the second chapter.
>It's a great way to get to know somebody better, and it'd be an honor to be one of the first people to see some of her unfinished projects.
Are you a reader in general then? Perfect. That's the only word I can come up with if that's the shared mutual interest. One more unrelated note. Calling Junko a braindead whore on chapter one caught me by surprise. I ended up laughing my ass off. I didn't know your wife was the BASED type of introvert with no filters.

>>3510346
>Krita
Right on.
>Eyes
I'd testify but looking back at your art shows you know what you're doing. Starting with the head and general screws me over which is why I've started with the torso. Clearly we're on the path to our very own "style". There was something else I wanted to say to you but this intoxicated mind just can't recall...

>>3510383
I don't know. I only open /c/ to come here.

>>3510397
No. At the moment, she's getting her content rebooted but only the OG's will flock to it. Something completely new like my wife being in, say, something like Nitroplus Blasterz hasn't happened yet. She has an RPG on the PSP but it's mostly influenced by her franchise.
>>
File: 1541062442932.png (205 KB, 570x840)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Well... Here I am.
Honestly, I wanted to return earlier, but I haven't really felt good enough to make it. To be honest, I still feel pretty bad. Maybe it's just an overall atmosphere.
Anyway, I'll try to be more active from now on. Maybe thinking about her will create enough positive vibes to poot me back in a mood.

>>3509830
There's no way. Too tempting.

>>3509868
Me. She wears skirts pretty often.

I remember the the time I was really enjoying snowball fights. Perhaps she would reignite this feeling of fun in me.

Probably somewhere beautiful or relaxing.

She likes to stick to the old street style. Her look is really reminding of classic old fashion of the years past.

>>3510001

>>3510286
Some really dirty active style. She gets into fights pretty often and probably developed a tendency to utilize anything to crush hers opponents.

>>3510346
She's a tomboy, so none.

>>3510383
Yeah, she has, also she had a lot of threads on /a/ back in '14

>>3510397
Don't really understand how does it feel.

>>3510458
All waifus here are quite great in their own regard. I' M not the one to choose a specific one.

>>3510669
I'm satisfied with my current plain of existence, so I am fine with it, no questions asked. Separating her with her other friends, on the other hand, is awful too.
My life would be much easier with interdementional phone box...

>>3510785
She would like to stick to a girl's of her type. I can see her hanging arround with Urabe and Mai.

>>3510833
She would feel nice. If the hug was comforting.

>>3510870
I have one on my desktop.
>>
File: 1545676427664.jpg (212 KB, 1600x900)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>3510346
>how much make up does your wife wear?
There are very subtle hints that suggest she's just naturally beautiful. But subtle is all they are. She might be borrowing the plants in her forest, or may have an sacred lake she's using to stay that beautiful even while as a seasoned warrior. I like to believe she's just naturally that way though. Her race is shown to have great genetics. Even the elders look great.

>>3510397
>>3511001
>would you feel about her new public scrutiny
Well. If that happened, she'd receive more attention and that's never a good thing. Let us pause here.
>but on the other hand there's a chance fanart production will increase.
Both positive and negative.
>Would you want something like this to happen?
No. Her original source is a trap for the heart in the first place. Sighing my own pride away, but her original source is for perverts and I fucking dread this fact. Why would I ever want more perverts to discover her existence.

>>3510458
Loyal. Loving. Protective. Miia would make an excellent lifelong companion and her husband is a lucky boy to have someone that caring.

>>3510669
In my world. Her world is terrible, especially in comparison with ours. A common fantasy I have is teaching her advancements. Ironic since she's usually the teacher of things but heartwarming to know for once I'd be the one able to provide her guidance.

>>3510785
A minute. I'll need to read every reply here. Many of these girl's are new to me.

>>3510833
That could go many many ways depending on the scenario. Assuming she knows me and we're all acquainted and close. She'd react with a mix of hostility and divisiveness but she'd slowly melt into it, embracing it back.

>>3510870
I had a 21:9 monitor so I made a poor example at one of those simplistic "aesthetic" anime images of her.
>Do it for her
Yes, this too.
>>
Would waifu dance to this music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPHmok3hxA
>>
File: 1537136295627.jpg (12 KB, 110x164)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>3511016
>poor example at one of those simplistic "aesthetic" anime images of her.
https://files.catbox.moe/4ai5n4.png
And there's that if you're wondering what the fuck I'm talking about. I later removed the words but in the end, I got rid of that monitor anyway. Configuring nearly every game to optimize it for the monitor was becoming a pain in the ass. 16:9 all the way.

>>3510785
Well. This is rather difficult. One because she doesn't have any, by normalized definition, "friends" to begin with so it's hard to imagine how she'd get along with someone she approves of since it's never even shown in her content. At most she offers a helping hand but the growth of those bonds is never shown more. After reviewing, there are many waifu's here that she'd be comfortable with but I'm not sure how she'd proceed with becoming friends rather than allies.
>>
Working on fanfic for Waifu.
>>
>>3510870
I've made three, and I will attach them into different responses. But I really, REALLY want to make one similar to what Maifriend has. Anyway, this is my favorite one I made and it's the largest I've made.
>>3510766
>Sheik seems pretty strong and capable of handling herself.
I appreciate you complimenting my Sheik! She is a very strong girl. I would be extremely happy to have her.
>>3510785
I'm not sure. My Sheik is a pretty unique girl and she would be more quiet than probably any other girl in these threads. My Sheik isn't really the type to find friends easily. But she definitely might have a friend or two. However, I'm still stuck on who it would be. My Sheik is pretty different than most girls, so I don't know what they would even talk about. I think she would nice and everything to many of the girls here, but to be able to create a real friendship? I don't know. I'm legitimately stumped.
>>3510813
It seems like some anons can figure out a way to fit Saya into that question. So luckily she wasn't left out! An eldritch abomination was able to get more friend mentions than my Sheik did though. I don't know how I should feel about this.
>>3510833
>How does your waifu react to being hugged
I'm pretty confident my Sheik would not blush like a normal girl would. If it was a loving hug, I'm sure she would return it and hold me close. Sheik is more of a show her emotions by her actions kind of girl, than show her emotions on her face kind of girl. I think Sheik would also close her eyes and enjoy it. She is much stronger than me, so one day, I would like to feel her hug me so tight that I can't breath. I really, REALLY want something like that to happen. That would be absolutely adorable! My Sheik wouldn't be bubbly or jittery when she us really happy, so something like this would her way of showing her love. I would need to be able to pick up on very subtle things too. But when I get good at it, it will reveal how cute she really is.
>>
>>3511051
Working on art for wife!
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 96.jpg (795 KB, 1553x2048)
795 KB
795 KB JPG
>>3510870
Looking back on it, I'm not to proud of this one, so I'll just link it because I need to use an image for a different response. https://files.catbox.moe/pintlr.png
>>3510852
>2000 characters is too damn small of a character limit.
Tell me about it. I hate it.
>>3510853
>Sheik's got a really cool yet cute design.
I wasn't expecting my Sheik to complimented by two seperate waifufriends. I really appreciate it! I think you are legitimately the first anon on here, other than me of course, to call my Sheik cute. So really, thank you! I think most people don't find her cute like I do, but they obviously won't say that here. They probably would think that only someone in love with her would find her cute. When the first compliment most anons give to other anons' waifus is that they are "cute", but in my months here, I haven't seen that once for my Sheik. So I think it's pretty obvious that they try to find other ways of talking positive about her. I don't mind that they think that though. Sheik does have a different look than most girls, especially in OoT. So again, I appreciate the kind words!
>I like her athletic build,
It is very attractive regardless if they keep with her more masculine OoT design or her future more feminine designs. I really like that part about her!
>and the short hair combined with the scarf is very aesthetically pleasing
It certainly is. But there is something I must correct you on. Unless you are specifically refering to OoT and SSBM Sheik, Sheik does NOT have short hair. I'll post an image showcasing what I mean here. She has a very long braided ponytail wrapped in bandages and a metal tip at the end. I like both designs, short hair and long hair, but that braided ponytail has really grown on me. It's hard imagining her without it now.
>She's also fun to play in Smash
That she is. Now if only Nintendo could buff her again. I want Sheik to be top-tier again, like she deserves.
>>
File: Emotion Chart Sheik.png (2.05 MB, 1639x1450)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>3510870
This is the third one I made.
>>3510853
>Her SSBU design is my favorite one, and I think (unless I misinterpreted one of his posts) it's Sheikfriend's favorite design too
Her SSBU is super freaking cute and sexy. However, I don't know if I can say if I have a favorite. I really like all of them. I have rambled on and on about her designs before, so I won't do that here. But just know that her OoT/SSBM design feels the most authentic and it gains a LOT of status in my mind because of it, her HW design is probably the most adorable one to me, her TP concept art/SSBB/SSB4 design (they just build on each other) are her most viewed design I've seen on her, and her SSBU is the one I've admired the most in terms of it's sexual appeal. They all have their positives and not many negatives. So I can't say which one is my favorite.
>Sheik's SSBU model got uploaded to the Models Resource very recently
Oh my god, I had no idea. I had no idea a site like that even existed. I don't know how to put into words how much I want to thank you for this. Now I really can have a Sheik 3D model (or even multiple ones!) saved on my computer! Seriously man, thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me!

I tend to not welcome newcomers onto these threads because they tend to fizzle out pretty quickly, but you sir, deserve it. I welcome you to these threads with open arms, Mariefriend!

>>3510855
>So ninjutsu then?
I guess that's the closest to a real world equivalent.
>>3510993
I know exactly what you mean. My Sheik is too cute to be shown to the average person, that's why she needs to be covered up!
>>
File: 1556395762413.jpg (121 KB, 1200x609)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>3511064
the whole world needs to see my beautiful gutterflower
>>
>>3511058
Rakka would get along well at least with Sheik for sure, I just don't know how much they would have in common, plus there's that final boss sort of "could Rakka forge a friendship with an extra dimensional man-eating Eldritch beast" appeal with Saya when it comes to the hypothetical. I think she could maybe maybe maybe pull it off, plus they both were thrust into unfamiliar worlds with only vague recollections from where they came from, so they have that in common. I just don't know if Rakka has enough in common with Sheik to form a deep bond. Their interests might be too disparate, though I think Rakka's sweet heart could easily overcome this disparate qualities.
>>
File: 61479122_p0.jpg (554 KB, 1055x821)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>3510458
Only one? There's so many good waifus here. Sheik is a badass. So is Ryouko. Yuuri is a sweet potato. Rakka is really sweet and kind. Rena cares deeply for her friends. Mai is admirable. I'm gonna stop there but you all have wonderful wives and I hope you cherish them deeply.

>>3510669
I imagine summoning her to this world, it's a bit more modern than hers. Either way after the mental disorder kicks in all of it would look the same anyway.

>>3510701
Gonna say this is an impossibility.

>>3510785
>>3510813
>>3510815
>>3510833
Thank you for your well wishes we will quietly hide ourselves for the safety of all other waifus.

>>3510833
She hugs back. The gentle touch of another being is rare for her unfortunately.

>>3510855
>privilege of sharing your game files
Oh I still will for anyone who asks. And now I even have modern remastered and uncensored files.

>>3510868
Odd compliment but same.

>>3510993
>she's going to cause heart attacks.
Unfortunately I don't think she causes this via cuteness most of the time.

>>3511069
I'm sorry Rakkafriend I know you and her would try but I'm afraid it's a lost cause. I think the best we'll achieve is pen pals
>>
File: 3x3 Marie Grid (Official).png (1.54 MB, 1200x1200)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>3510785
I'm going to have to echo Sheikfriend's statement about the source material for the waifus of many posters here; I almost feel sheltered. I really need to go out and look at more stuff. In addition, I haven't really had the time to get to know posters and characters here because I haven't been here long and I don't want to mischaracterize anyone or their wives, so I don't think I can answer these questions. Sorry. Also damn, that's a lot of questions.
>>3510870
I made this 3x3 grid. I also have one of fanart, but I'm not satisfied with that one and it remains a .psd. I also made a "Do it for them" image collage for the Squid Sisters, the idol duo Marie's apart of. There's already a "Do it for her" collage of Marie floating throughout the internet, but it's not satisfactory to me so I'm probably going to make my own. I've also had plans for a while to make big reference sheets of the Squid Sisters because artists keep getting details wrong about them, but I'm not an artist and it's a massive undertaking, especially because many of the details I know of and have written down would only be useful for animators or 3D modelers.
>>3511063
>Tell me about it. I hate it.
Not only that, but did you notice that a bunch of other boards got their image limits increased recently? Guess which board didn't get an increased image limit. Why, Hiro?
>>
File: fr3dqb1lz0111.png (1 MB, 1000x1286)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
I'm a little unsatisfied with these responses but I'm tired and it's getting late.
>>3511063
>I think you are legitimately the first anon on here, other than me of course, to call my Sheik cute.
I've always liked her. I think one of the reasons I like her is because of the mask. I have a love/hate relationship with masks/clothing covering the mouth; they cover up precious smiles and I don't like that, but at the same time, I have a weakness for them and I think they give characters a distinctive and cute look.
>Sheik does NOT have short hair.
It's mostly short hair outside of the braided ponytail. I like the braided ponytail too, but I don't know if I can call her overall hairstyle long.
>>3511064
>her HW design is probably the most adorable one to me
Theory time: I think it's because it's more feminine than the others, especially with the bangs, and her ears can actually be seen with that design.
>So I can't say which one is my favorite.
I'm familiar with that indescisiveness, especially since I'm the type who likes a lot of things.
>Now I really can have a Sheik 3D model (or even multiple ones!) saved on my computer!
Here's the rest that I can find.
https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/legendofzeldaocarinaoftime/model/689/
https://www.models-resource.com/3ds/thelegendofzeldaocarinaoftime3d/model/20524/
https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/ssbm/model/5421/
https://www.models-resource.com/wii/supersmashbrosbrawl/model/16469/
https://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/model/11595/
https://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/hyrulewarriors/model/20881/
>I tend to not welcome newcomers onto these threads because they tend to fizzle out pretty quickly, but you sir, deserve it.
I'm not sure how consistently I'll post in these threads, but I'm going to try and stick around, especially because this is one of the most cordial places I've ever seen on 4chan.
>I welcome you to these threads with open arms, Mariefriend!
Thank you very much.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 198.jpg (54 KB, 564x681)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I AM FINALLY DONE!
You see, Maifriend got me inspired to make my own really big Sheik image compilation! This took multiple hours, a lot of perseverance, and a lot of thought. All of those red squares were manually placed by me for example, as you can tell by them not being 100% uniform. The text under the English, is in the Sheikah language. The language of my Sheik!
Plus, the symbols on the corners are the Sheikah symbol.

Here it is: https://files.catbox.moe/r6a8ov.png
>>
I haven't been in one of these threads in almost a year, but my love for Suguri has only increased over time.

Never stop loving the one that is truly special to you!
>>
>>3511121
Damn son
>>
>>3511122
Welcome back Sugurifriend! I think you left just before Rakka and I got here, if my archive memory serves. I wondered where you two went
>>
>>3511121
I know you like Sheik's mouth cover, but in my opinion, I think you should post her without it more often. She's cute and it accentuates how different she is from Zelda
>>
File: Olga2D.gif (253 KB, 558x292)
253 KB
253 KB GIF
>>3510870
I made her a sprite recently. It took a few hours but I like the results!
>>
>>3511127
Hah, it actually took me a bit to realize what you were saying there. Suffice it to say: just not here. I popped in here just now because of a sudden, odd pang of nostalgia.

Regardless of that, I wish the best to all of you, even if I don't know a damn one of you. I understand that no two (figurative) boats are the same, but the way I see it, we all sure as hell are on one, at least!
>>
File: nije.jpg (327 KB, 1400x1000)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>3510870
I've done this one, a 3x3, and an emotion chart, all using nothing but official in-comic depictions because that's how I prefer to do it for consistency's sake. Plus the scarcity of fanart. I have the super massive version of the DIFH template saved but I don't think even with all the crops I have that I'd have enough in the right sizes and shapes to fill it out completely.
>>
Your waifu has to play the role of the slasher in a horror movie. Can she pull it off?
>>
Are you a bad enough dude to fill this template?
https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1541/72/1541725436123.png
>>
>>3511304
Depends. Are you cool with a lot of repeated images?
>>
>>3511307
That's up to you. Not everyone has 700+ images.
>>
>>3510829
>>3510831
>>3511075
Thank you for your kind words. Mai really appreciates those sorts of compliments.

>>3510954
>>3510955
Thanks! Took me a while to make, mainly because I was running out of official material to include.

>>3511121
As expected of Sheikfriend. Really nice picture!

>>3511122
>>3511203
Hey Suguri anon. I remember the times you used to post here. It's always nice to see older waifu friends. I'm glad you and your wife are doing well.

>>3511301
Possibly. But she probably won't be very comfortable with it, just like the time she had to play the role of damsel in distress in the anime. It doesn't seem like something that would come very naturally to her. Depending on how high the production standards are they might have to assign the role to someone else.
>>
>>3511325
>Not everyone has 700+ images
Shameful
>>
>>3511390
Some of us prefer quality over quantity. And some people's waifus might not have much images they aren't popular or didn't appear much in a visual medium.
>>
>>3511390
Some people's wives are pretty obscure.
>>
>>3510785
Minori can get along with most anyone as long as they're willing to get along as well, she's quite amiable. People are saying Saya is a tough one, but I don't really know enough to say anything, going to have to investigate.

>>3510833
Depends on the situation of course, but generally in a familiar situation it makes her feel at ease and she returns the hug, sometimes many times stronger.

>>3510867
>>3510966
Thank you, I'm sure she would appreciate the compliments.

>>3510870
I made this one about 3 years ago. Maybe I should make more some time.

>>3511301
Maybe better than you think.
>>
File: 1549614481126.png (201 KB, 512x700)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>3511301
She has all the skills, wits and abilities to make for an efficient, bonafide badass killer. But her morals won't allow her. In terms of character and looks, she won't be a good killer either. She's a beautiful little lady with an equally beautiful moral compass. Even if you were to exaggerate her character, trying to make her look like a killer just wouldn't work.

>>3511304
I can try.
>>
>>3511304
Are there any other templates like this? I'm not sure about this one in particular, feels a bit too cramped to me.
>>
>>>/a/191953329
>>
>>3511461
I submitted my waifu there, but I wish the thread wasn't so polluted...
>>
>>3511458
Regular Do It For Her:
https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1542/78/1542782325451.png

Large Do It For Her:
https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1451/69/1451694431184.png

52 slots:
https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1527/64/1527640062299.png

105 slots:
https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1508/70/1508705437754.png
>>
>>3511461
My drawing is in the OP. Nice.
I should probably try drawing her in her seifuku today.
>>
>>3511477
Using a tablet is cheating
>>
>>3511469
Thank you.
>>
>>3511478
You only say that because you don't have one.
We specify MSPaint, there's no other restrictions but that.
>>
How do you imagine your waifu's embrace to feel like?
>>
>>3511478
Maybe if you were using any other program, but MSPaint is too basic for a tablet to give you any benefit besides a closer experience to drawing on paper, and even that's debatable if you're using a cheap intuos like mine.
>>
/tv/fag question here:
How would your waifu work as The Doctor's companion? How would she handle dangerous shenanigans with aliens and overly eccentric legendary time travaler?
>>
>>3511483
Love. Comfort. Heaven.
>>
Would your waifu lewd you? Would you be okay with it if she did?
>>
File: x50.png (212 KB, 817x368)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>3511609
>>
>>3511609
Hello Urabefag.
>>
>>3511304
I did one a few months ago.
>>
I want to brush my waifu's teeth and suck on her tongue
>>
>>3511483
My wife is really soft, fluffy and warm, especially on her arms, so it feels really nice.
>>3511609
What does this mean? Make love to me? Masturbate to the thought of me? Either way, I mean we're married so...
>>
>>3511615
That's not Urabefag.
>>3511626
Now that's Urabefag.
>>
>>3511634
Urabefag would have brushed her teeth with his tongue in a grotesquely explicit way.
>>
>>3511461
Ok people, you must reply with your drawing.
>>>/a/191970530
>>
File: x140.png (430 KB, 814x492)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>3511483
Like the embodiment of all goodness in the world is accepting me as Her's.
>>
File: 1556058351327.jpg (97 KB, 600x845)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>3511483
If my dream is accurate then it'd feel safe. Completely sheltering. Warm, genuine, just like inside your home, like you're completely secure and the outside world just vanished. It'd feel like floating.
>>
>>3511461
>>3511636
>>>/a/191972826
>>
File: vekopaint.png (64 KB, 364x360)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>3511664
I wish I could art.
>>
File: HinamizawaStrange.jpg (22 KB, 480x480)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>3510833
Depends who hugs her. If I hugged her, I bet she'd say something in slight surprise before hugging back.
>>3510870
I have made shitty edits to screenshots of her game.
>>3510993
Or kidnappings hau~
>>3511483
Very soft. Unless she's in Kyuute Mode. Then suffocating in a good way.
>>3511609
Rena's secretly a massive pervert

Rena Kidnapping #2
>>
Have you said hi to this snake today?

>>3508807
That's a good question...I think if were to change anything it'd probably be...the circumstances in which Miia takes part in the Extraspecies Exchange program. If I can't outright say "If only she weren't in Darling's house" then I can at least say I wish Miia had more immersive learning. Going to a school and actually learning stuff and making good friends there. I would have loved to see that for her in retrospect.

>>3508944
I can say yes. One of the reasons I moved out from under my family's house was so I could have a place of my own to finally put up her figurine. I get to look at it every day now instead of keeping it and the box it came in hidden and out of sight.

>>3508946
You say that like that's a bad thing. Never go full cumbrain. Like what >>3509541 and >>3509999 said.

>>3509000
You can call it admiration or infatuation, but if I ever did feel that way, it certainly was never lasting. And it definitely didn't have me in a panic of thinking it was cheating or lusting after that one, no.

>>3509155
>Are you perverted when it comes to
I don't think "perverted" is the right word.
>Is your waifu
She once tried to 'play doctor' when her host was sick, and also has tried to sneak into his room more than once, so yes.

>>3509202
She was around 19 or so in Ch1. Other than that, not sure how old she is now, but it's probably same age.

>>3509215
Uhhhh...

>>3509286
UHHHH...!!!

>>3509356
I'm trying ever so hard to be the exceptional star she could get with, yes.

>>3509616
Since before this place moved to /c/. Back in 2015.
I don't think guts has anything to do with it, more like I wasn't sure before then.
>>
File: 1466183499401.jpg (188 KB, 1000x1100)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>3509868
Me. Or at least, I'd want her to see me as being reliable enough to depend on.
I don't think she'd like that. Being cold-blooded means she wouldn't enjoy being in the cold long, let alone for snowball fights.
Warm, tropical island resorts. Anthony's Key, Roatan Honduras for example.
>Style
Cutesy, Charming and Beautiful all at the same time. She has a thing for human fashion and loves to be seen as a girl, not so much as a MONSTER girl.
I would love to swing dance with her.
Funny enough I once requested this in WWD of the two of us dancing under a popped fire hydrant with this song as inspiration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhbM2mqhCQ

>>3509228
I will say that there are definitely chapters that I like more than others, simply because they show more emotion out of the girls and they aren't just 'softcore' as some people deem the whole of the manga. But yes, give it a try.

>>3509264
If you mean "know of her", I had roommates who know Monster Musume, but all but one of them thought the series was a gross fetish thing. I never told any of them how I feel about the series or monstergirls in general.
If you mean "know of her as my wife"...no. Absolutely nobody does or ever will...okay except for those three waifufags who I met up with that one time.

>>3509314
Actually another downside is husbandofags aren't welcome here. That sucks.
Point in /c/'s favor though, it definitely keeps certain individuals from posting super lewd stuff without restraint or consequence, because otherwise that just derails the whole thing into actual circlejerking.

>>3509475
Real enough that I can feel her in the wind when I'm out and about.
Not so real enough that I'm bringing her 7m daki out to the public As if I could afford that 7m daki to being with...damn.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 241.jpg (18 KB, 236x314)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>3511069
>I just don't know if Rakka has enough in common with Sheik to form a deep bond
I agree with you. That's honestly why I couldn't figure out a single one that would stand out that could be her friend. Sheik is just so different from the average girl on here, even with the most basic things. Hell, without her triforce to translate for her she wouldn't even be able to talk with anyone on this planet. She would need to learn some Earth language pretty soon. That's just one example. I can name more. Like she would have no idea what a movie is, or what our sports are. She wouldn't know what a school is (Zelda was educated privately by Impa, so Sheik would remember that. But that's pretty much all education was in her world). I can only imagine what her reaction would be to cars and planes. She would probably initially think they are some creature. But even when I get my Sheik accustomed to our world, she would have no commonality with anyone's upbringing. There would be no nostalgic things to talk about and probably no common memories.
>>3511102
>did you notice that a bunch of other boards got their image limits increased recently
I had no idea. That's a pretty weird thing to do to other boards, but not ours. What the hell?
>>3511104
>they cover up precious smiles and I don't like that, but at the same time, I have a weakness for them
I do think it looks cute on my Sheik, but I don't have a love/hate relationship with kind of stuff. I like the mysterious nature of it for one. But the major difference is that I value modesty to a pretty major degree. Other anon's waifus can dress however they want, but to me, I think women should cover up as much of their body as possible. I know it's an unpopular opinion, so I don't push it on anyone else. I think a mouth cover is a good way of covering what is most precious, her smile. And this in turn, saves it for me. I want to be the only one to see such things.
(Cont.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 239.jpg (142 KB, 554x522)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>3511104
>I think it's because it's more feminine than the others
That is possible. However, to waifu Sheik is to be okay with more masculine features on a woman and to find them attractive. Sheik in OoT was pretty masculine. So I love that part of her. But another part of me does enjoy how feminine they've been making her nowadays. It lessens the people who will ignorantly call her a man. Plus, before I fell for Sheik, I always liked girls a lot of feminine features. So what you said is possible.
>Here's the rest
Again, I can't thank you enough for introducing me to this. I would have had no idea I could find something like that. You really have been quite nice and helpful. I am very grateful. Thank you so much!
>especially because this is one of the most cordial places I've ever seen on 4chan
It really is. I would have never expected to be able to post in a place like this regularly. Nobody shitposts about other anon's wives, the people are really nice, and I've never been hassled because my Sheik is mostly from video games. You see, if this were on /a/, I am convinced that plenty of people would have told me to fuck off because they would say that Sheik isn't anime or manga, even though she is in a manga. I was fully prepared to have to defend myself and say that Sheik is in a manga pretty often when I started posting here, but nobody ever batted an eye at it. Since you are in the same boat, I'm sure that would make you happy too.
>>3511124
It's a labor of love! I love my Sheik more than anything else and will do anything to prove it.
>>3511131
>She's cute
That is very true. My Sheik is a true beauty.
>I think you should post her without it more often
While I initially was 100% against posting ANY image of her without it, I've since been a bit more lax and SOMETIMES post one with it sort of off. But I still will not post any with her blatantly taking it off or it just not being there. You just have to understand how taboo this feels to me.
(Cont.)
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 230.jpg (25 KB, 400x419)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>3511131
My Sheik is mine and mine alone. I want to treasure her. Letting others see those parts of her, that should only be meant for her husband (me), feels so wrong. I just feel disgusted whenever I do it. I feel like I am doing something wrong whenever it happens. I know nobody here knows what that feels like, but to just openly post her without it feels like I would be doing both her and me a disservice.
>it accentuates how different she is from Zelda
Does everything else about her not do that? Her outfits, her fighting style, her build, her hair, her skin color, and everything else?
>>3511301
This would need to be a unique slasher where the killer is not just stealthy, but fast. REALLY fast. I think my Sheik could pull it off, yes. She is quiet, calculating, and could be scary if you frame it just right.
>>3511304
If I had time today, I would. Give me until either this weekend or next weekend and I'll have it done.
>>3511370
>As expected of Sheikfriend. Really nice picture!
Hey, thanks! I really tried! I want to show her how much I care about her.
>>3511461
I refuse. I will not draw my Sheik in an unappealing manner. Period. I don't care if it doesn't matter, nor do I care if it's the thought that counts. My Sheik does not deserve to have bad art made of her. Art and images of someone are important and they are to capture their essence. If I can't even do that without making it look bad, it shouldn't be done.
>>3511483
I've already experienced it once, in a dream. I imagine it feels exactly like it did there. Warm, loving, and full of silent emotion. I want to hold her tight in my arms, but I want even more for her to hold me tight. To make me feel like I am loved. To make me feel like all of this is worth it. To make me feel like I deserve to continue living. I really want to feel like that again. I miss it.
>>3511609
I lewd Sheik in my mind all the time, so it would be a major compliment for her to do that to me.
>>
>continued devotion to Waifu means giving up many things you love
A bittersweet feeling but Mai Waifu takes priority.
>>
>>3511667
It's been 8 hours and you still haven't noticed?
>>
File: Fightmiia.jpg (375 KB, 1161x848)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>3510001
Miia is cold-blooded, often likes to order skirts off of Mamazon that are a size too small for her, and she can swim backwards at the same pace as a mermaid can swim forwards.

>>3510383
No, but there's an entire /c/ thread for monstergirls in general. I get a vague sense that it's full of shitposters because that's how it was in the /a/ monstergirl threads.

>>3510397
Tertiaries came in when Monmusu got an anime. So now any monmusu threads on /a/ get flooded with those types. Also dA fetishists, it's not great.

>>3510286
Probably Shaolin Snake Style Kung Fu.

>>3510785
>Your waifu makes a new friend
>How well would they get along?
It really depends on who it is.
Mai: Would probably get along, but would be slightly taken aback by Mai's straightforwardness and how hard she can punch for example, also by her elemental magic power she has.
Minori: Would find her zaniness strange, but would be able to get past that and see how good of a friend she actually is when the going gets tough.
Urabe: Urabe would probably ask all kinds of weird questions about Miia's physiology, culture, background, etc. Probably to the point of annoying her. They'd find a way to get along though, for the sake of Extraspecies Exchange!
Marie: If Miia met her as THE Marie of the Squid Sisters, she'd probably fawn over her mistaking her as an Extraspecies Idol like ANM48, and ask for her autograph. If she met "Agent 2" instead, she'd probably be able to see her as an equal and they'd be into trying new fashion and lazing about on hot summer days as friends, together.
Margaret: Miia would find Margaret's constant attempts at subtle mischief to be very annoying, but would ultimately put up with it. Because Margaret obviously has far greater power than Miia.
All of these things keeping in mind that Miia's source is a comedy series.
>>
>>3510286
HEMA would obviously be her first choice being a swordswoman, but as for hand to hand combat she could benefit from a military self-defense style like Krav Maga so that she could disarm and/or disable attackers if she finds herself in a situation without a sword.

>>3510346
Cecily does not wear makeup most of the time, but she might wear it on special occasions.

>>3510383
>Does your waifu have her own thread on /c/?
No. I don't think there has ever been one on this board. I've considered making one, but on the other hand I don't see much benefit because I highly doubt anyone else would have any image that I haven't seen before and I'd probably be the only person posting anyhow.
>Does your waifu ever get threads on other boards?
There have been in the past, but they always have the same kind of posts that are unpleasant. I'd rather she never have threads at all if that's how they are going to treat her.

>>3510397
>has your waifu ever been the subject of facing a new audience after her source material has ended?
No. Though perhaps I might fall into that group since I fell in love with her after the manga had finished.
>How did/would you feel about her new public scrutiny?
If that happened, I would probably not like it since I already dislike many things that have been said about her in the past.
>Would you want something like this to happen?
Not really, unless it resulted in particularly high quality fanart.

>>3510458
Nozomi is a very pretty and sweet girl.

>>3510669
It's 50/50 for me. Her home is important to her so I have to think about that, but there are places on this world that I would love to show her as well.
>>
>>3511741
Haven't noticed what?
>>
>>3511765
>>>/a/191961398
>>
>>3511767
I wasn't looking for awhile beyond searching and I'm used to threads that don't include a title sliding to page 11 in the first 10 replies or so
>>
File: Do it for Cecily.png (1.07 MB, 1400x1000)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>3510701
This is already the situation for her in the years after the end of her series. However, she has flat out stated that she would only love one person for as long as she lives so I can't see her wanting to remarry easily. But if that were to happen, then yes I would go for it, but that situation just simply not the ideal I would hope for.

>>3510785
Cecily has been shown to be friendly towards those she knows to be good people, even those who were rude to her or fought against her, so I think she would get along with pretty much anyone here. But I think she would have the most in common with fighters like Mai or Ryuuko.

>>3510833
She would probably blush a bit, smile, and return the hug. If she were feeling nervous about something, then she would appreciate the feeling of comfort a hug from a loved one would give her.

>>3510870
I've made a Do it for her compilation and a reference image for the WWD. I should make another one of these with different images next time.
>>
File: clinic10.png (1022 KB, 1366x768)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
>>3511301
Absolutely. Her catlike glare, porcelain skin, and inky bedhead would help her with that role. Not to mention her cold, demure, almost monotonous voice, skill with slashing things, and loud, violent fits of laughter.
>>3510870
I've made some charts and one of those gf pictures.
https://files.catbox.moe/fa4j6s.png
>>3511461
>open paint
>cannot draw a single fucking thing to save my life
oh well
im so sorry Urabe
>>3511483
I imagine she'd cling tightly and passionately.
>>3511609
She accepts that she has a perverted side. I'd be flattered if she lewded me.
>>3511744
I don't know if Urabe would be the type to pester Miia with questions. Although she does have an interest in the supernatural, maybe she'd mistake her for some kind of ayy. Regardless, I think they could be good friends. Same with everyone else that thought Urabe would be a good friend, Ryuko and Rakka. I wonder what interactions all of them would have.
>>
If your waifu could be featured in a different medium, what would you want it to be? For example, if your wife was from an anime, what would you want her to be featured in next? Perhaps a VN or a movie? Something like that. Give some detail as to what you would want to see in that new medium.
>>
>>3511782
My dream after an accident puts me into a coma for the rest of my natural life.
>>
File: 76257772_p0.jpg (687 KB, 1330x1447)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
I love you Saya.

>>3511121
Marvelous. Well done.

>>3511301
She's tailor-made to play in a horror role. Her lovecraftian appearance, her ability to mold biology, and her otherworldly intelligence would make her very horrific indeed. Just remind her that this is a movie shoot, she shouldn't actually harm any of the other actors.

>>3511411
>going to have to investigate.
I hope you have a strong stomach.

>>3511483
Like the sweet warmth and the gentle sound only another's flesh can provide. To listen to waifu's heartbeat and the intake and outtake of her lungs would be bliss.

>>3511602
I don't watch Doctor Who but as an alien being maybe she'd fit in?

>>3511609
I think she would. And naturally I'd respond in kind.

>>3511626
>>3511634
Nope, that was me bored at work. Funnily enough my Saya may be one of the last girls you'd want to stick your hand into her mouth.

>>3511719
Hello snek.

>>3511782
An animated movie would be very interesting to see especially because it'd have to be 18+ to really portray the story correctly. Or what >>3511783 said.
>>
File: tomoko 1.jpg (36 KB, 480x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Cute
>>
>>3509868
We'd treat each others as equals, but she would have to take charge at times.

Yes, she has a playful enough spirit that I think would enjoy casual snowball fights. Landing one on her would probably be impossible, though.

Just about anywhere. Suguri would probably be comfortable in any environment.

Old school electronic music is my thing, including dance musics, though I don't know the first thing about actually dancing. This is just a projection, but given that her series is extremely focused on the same type of music that I like, I think she would like it to. So I will go with something of that sort, and I suppose the dance would be something equally energetic and smooth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar6PVzq_yt0

>>3510001
Her eyes were originally brown.

>>3510286
Suguri doesn't like fighting, but she is extremely proficient at it and fights with a variety of high-tech weaponry. She probably wouldn't want to learn any real martial art, but I'll say aikido because she isn't all that physically strong outside of her mutation for regeneration and technological enhancements, and as someone else has said, aims to not harm the opponent.

>>3510346
She probably does not wear any makeup. Who even knows if makeup even exists in her time?

>>3510383
No threads on /c/, but she is inherently part of 100% OJ threads on /v/ since she is the flagship of all of Orange_Juice.

>>3510397
I suppose 100% Orange Juice counts for that. Most people who play that board game are unaware that it is a game that celebrates the history of the devs, and almost everything in it is drawn from their older series, of which SUGURI is their most successful and popular. It bothers me that most of these people remain willfully ignorant, and of the few that recognize the rich history of games hidden behind the cute chibi jpegs, most are not willing to adventure into the games because they are bullet hell / shmups or mixes of shmup and fighting games. SUGURI is a very difficult game.
>>
File: Olga & Elizabeth.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>3511782
She's from an anime, but I would love to see her in a Musou styled game. My waifu is very versatile so playing as her would be tons of fun!

She also has a pet dinosaur to mount.
>>
File: Green_Tanuki_Marie_Second.png (469 KB, 1210x1210)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>3511304
>>3511469
I'm probably going to end up making my own. I'm working on the regular Do it For Her collage with official material and the forced aspect ratios are annoying to deal with, and they'd be a complete nightmare on the big one. And the slot templates don't have enough space between the images.
>>3511483
Tender, comforting, reassuring. An anchor in the storm. A gentle warmth that transcends mere touch and spreads throughout me to stir my very heart and soul.
>>3511609
I would be fine with it. Infact, I don't think it'd spell good things for our relationship if she didn't. I don't think I need to explain why one of us not being sexually attracted to the other would cause issues.
>>3511719
>Have you said hi to this snake today?
No, I haven't. Hello, Miia.
>>3511724
>Actually another downside is husbandofags aren't welcome here. That sucks.
I wonder, are there husbando threads on /cm/ like there are waifu threads on /c/?
>>3511726
That image seemed small, so I did a quick Saucenao image search and found out that this is actually supposed to be an animation from Pixiv; that image is a downscaled frame from it. I'll try and get a .webm version up when I wake up, Pixiv's ugoira system is wack and every frame has .jpg artifacts, so I'll batch-convert every frame with waifu2x to remove said artifacts, then I'll reconstruct the animation using those frames.
This reminds me, if I get the time, next thread I'm going to write up a guide on getting the best quality images from websites, and maybe also a guide on using reverse image search tools and waifu2x. I'm the type that cares a lot about image quality and I've seen a lot of sampled and artifacted images in these threads.
>>
>>3511727
>However, to waifu Sheik is to be okay with more masculine features on a woman and to find them attractive.
No problem with that. Masculine features can be quite good.
>Thank you so much!
You're welcome.
>Since you are in the same boat, I'm sure that would make you happy too.
Yes, it does. Though I never thought I'd ever get attacked for posting here considering the successful video game threads on /c/ and how friendly this thread is.
>>3511744
>If she met "Agent 2" instead
Bit of a correction on this, the only people who are going to meet "Agent 2" are members of the Squidbeak Splatoon or anyone who gets recruited into said group. Unless Miia, for one reason or another, gets recruited as a member, the chances of her meeting "Agent 2" are very, very slim, as it's a secret persona and for good reason.
>>3511782
I wish she'd be in a proper Splatoon manga/anime, showing her job as an idol, her duty as an Agent, and her relationships with her friends and family. Splatoon already has a manga, but it's infantile and quite literally made for 5 year olds, so it's mostly disregarded.
>>
>>3511781
Probably not pester, but precisely because Urabe is interested in paranormal stuff that she would probably, for example, ask Miia if she sheds like snakes do. A question like that would be embarrassing for her to answer since the way she put is it that being seen naked is less embarrassing than being seen shedding.

...Or perhaps I'm confusing the personality she might have with that of Shino Amakusa possibly. That being said it'd be an interesting pair with the two.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/nb5lj9.jpeg
I love my adorable proto-angel wife!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1538174406868.jpg (30 KB, 720x535)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>3510870
I've always meant too, but now that I'm posting in this thread I will.
>>3511301
Probably. I think seeing the contrast between her normal self and a slasher would be exciting.
>>3511483
Warm and loving. Like a perfect summer day, the sun on your skin and a light breeze from the sea
>>3511609
Of course I am ok with it if she lewds me.
>>3511782
I would love it if Gust made a Atelier style game of Sunshine. Though it would lack combat, it could be made up with a intesting map and a ton of really good side quests.
>>3511798
>I wonder, are there husbando threads on /cm/ like there are waifu threads on /c/?
I just took a quick look at their catalog and saw a husbando chart thread, so I wonder if they arnt as loyal to theirs as we are to our wives.
>>
File: 35_20180329215726f35.jpg (1.34 MB, 1350x1400)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>3510458
Miia is a snake, and snakes are some of the coolest animals on this planet, in my opinion. By my logic, that makes Miia very cool, too.

>>3510669
I like to think of me in her world. Our current Earth would be too messed up for her liking.

>>3510785
That's a rough question. It's gonna take me quite a while to read through all these posts and get a gauge of what these unfamiliar girls are like. Best I can do is answer that Suguri is very friendly and compassionate, though she may look cold at first glance. The only people she can't get along with are genuinely evil, malicious individuals. Of the ones I do recognize, well, basically any of them. Maybe even Saya, too, though I can't be too confidant in that answer due to my own ignorance. Suguri's interest is for everyone to live in peace, find their own happiness, and make their dreams come true.

>>3510833
I think she would abashedly return the hug, a bit slowly since she can be easily embarrassed.

>>3511022
Funnily enough, I actually really like that song. Trance is our alley, so maybe, though this particular song is a bit clubby, and clubs typically aren't exactly known for being bastions of virtue. I'd certainly dance with her if she did.

>>3511301
Probably not, but I can't really rule out her possibly having great acting skills when she's as old as she is.

>>3511370
It's good to see you well, too, Mai anon. I'm pretty sure I've seen your drawings here and there on /a/ in the "draw waifu in paint" threads that I was lucky to catch and participate in.

>>3511483
Secure, cozy, warm; as if everything's gonna be alright.

>>3511609
I don't think she's lewd-minded at all, really.

>>3511782
An OVA could be cool, especially since she's had a voice actor associated with her for a while now. I'd want to see the BGM spirit of the games be retained, and for there to be a huge emphasis on intense action scenes.
>>
>>3511805
>husbando chart thread
They also have husbando threads which are just like these threads on /c/, they just haven't had one in a few weeks for some reason
>>
>>3511798
>I wonder, are there husbando threads on /cm/ like there are waifu threads on /c/?
I know a few husbandofags who are pissed about /cm/. One of them summed up the husbando threads like this:

>This is my husbando.
>This is my husbando's husbando.
>>
File: x480.png (222 KB, 374x400)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>3511820
>for some reason
Lots of reasons, really.
Homosexuals are a minority.
Females are out there getting real men.
The fags that do exist are mostly dick hungry and not looking for love, let alone commitment to a single dick.
The rest of them have their Discord boyfriends.

I think sometimes we forget that even within the large animefaggot demographic, waifufags are a small minority, that number becomes vanishingly small when you look at the /cm/ demographics and what fraction that's made up of husbandofags.
>>
>>3511820
It just died recently and nobody made a new one. They are super slow with just a few posts a day anyhow. There just aren't as many husbandofags as there are waifufags and those that do exist may not prefer 4chan as a site of discussion.
>>
>>3510669
Sometimes I imagine Kana here by my side, but mostly I imagine myself being in her world. It's just nicer place (still shit in many ways but it's a few decades advanced) and it's her home, so why take her away back to more primitive times?
>>3510701
Sure, MILF Kana is cute and I'm sure her kid would be nice too having such a good mother. Kana is the sort who would rationalize remarrying as something her partner would want for her. I might never be her first choice (she'd be dead), but I'd be her second and that would be fine since I too want Kana to be eternally happy
>>3510785
Any of the athletic and /fit/ waifus here since that's one of Kana's biggest interests. She'd be up for all sorts of exercise, training, or especially sports. I think it's good that Kana can get her social needs with cool girls like that.
>>3510833
She'd grin and giggle a bit if it was someone she knew. Kana's a touchy-feely girl, she likes that sort of stuff. If she didn't know the person she'd be confused.
>>3511483
Firm and strong and hot, imparting all the energy of her love into me from that small frame of hers which should have no right to be that powerful
>>3511609
I'd be flattered if she did but she'd only lewd my genderswapped version.
>>3511782
Her anime would be god-tier if it could ever exist
>>
File: god I wish that were me.jpg (139 KB, 650x1185)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>3511390
All she has is her comic with ~120 chapters, of which she actually appears in maybe half of them, and a handful of naver fanart, cut me some slack. I save literally everything of her I see, and crop images of my own from the comic, and I'm still at only 300 or so.

>>3511483
Warm, soft, and firm, like the kind of hold that never wants to let you go.

>>3511602
I don't know how that would work out, she gets into enough shenanigans on her own and the Doctor would have to be the straight man to keep her from getting herself into trouble.

>>3511609
Obviously I'd be more than fine with it.

>>3511782
Anime seems the obvious choice since I would get to see her in motion and hear her voice, but that's an impossible dream. And there's of course always the chance that it would end up being a mess of QUALITY that would severely dampen any enjoyment I could get out of it.
>>
File: 1547297379372.png (247 KB, 1102x1960)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>3511301
She can do it good if she channel her inner rage or something. She would bring her own weapon too.

>>3511483
You mean the feel of her warm body pressing against you, locked tight by her hands and hot breath that goes to you.
God, I need that....

>>3511609
She's not the one to lewd, honestly.

>>3511782
I dunno, there's no much need of anything right now.
>>
How would your waifu deal with an overly friendly girl who doesn't respect her personal space?
>>
File: 30.jpg (168 KB, 492x598)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>3511912
Punch her
>>
File: 65044457_p0.jpg (185 KB, 1000x500)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>3511912
Probably get embarrassed and attempt to push them away if they got too close.
>>
>>3511912
Kiss her on the mouth to assert dominance.
>>
>>3511461
inb4 the faggot mods kill the thread prematurely
>>
File: Nozomi bluuuush.png (12 KB, 250x420)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>3511301
Probably not. She's far too gentle and squeamish for a role like that.
>>3511461
>>>/a/191975265
(I'm not an artist by any means, though.)
>>3511483
Warm and soft.
>>3511609
A bit, although she'd be ashamed of it and try to keep it hidden. That secret lewdness of hers is yet another adorable thing about her.
>>3511762
Thank you. Here is her reaction to the compliment.
>>3511782
An anime would be nice, as would a visual novel. Adapting her story from the manga would be nice, but a slice of life story with her in it would work well too.
>>3511912
She would get incredibly shy, blushing and stuttering out protests quietly while trying to avoid their gaze.
>>
Is it bad to doubt your love for your waifu?
>>
>>3511987
once a seed of doubt has been sown it will grown, whether you like it or not
brace yourself brother
>>
>>3511963
I hope not. I'm still coloring my drawing ;_;
>>
File: 54363442_p3_master1200.jpg (213 KB, 650x889)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Still popping into these threads from time to time, and I still love this wonderful pilot
>>
File: self defense.png (877 KB, 883x743)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
>>3511602
She'd enjoy the adventure aspect of traveling with The Doctor but she probably wouldn't like all the almost constant danger and death following in their wake.

>>3511609
Maybe. I don't think I'd want any lewd images posted but I'd be okay if she talks about lewd things pertaining to myself.

>>3511782
A universe adjoint to my own.
Alternatively, something less idol-focused could be nice. That probability of such a thing coming into existence might as well be nonexistent, though.

>>3511912
Visible distress plus other attempts to communicate her discomfort. Pic related if they go too far.
>>
Are there any characters with the same name as your waifu? Do any of them have waifufags?
>>
>>3512036
Lots, to the point I'd say it's one of the more common names in anime. I know waifufags for at least two of them, one of which I've joint requested with.
>>
>>3511726
>>3511798
Completed the Sheik animation .webm. https://files.catbox.moe/9be08u.webm
>>3511912
She'd probably tolerate it at first, but start getting a bit irritated and politely request the girl to keep her distance. The only girl of that type that she could be with for long is her cousin Callie.
>>3512036
Yes, and yes. It's a common name. The two I see most often are Marie from Persona and Marie Rose from Dead or Alive. The former seems to be widely hated and the latter seems to be just, well, pornbait.
>>
File: r00025.png (1.53 MB, 1920x1080)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>3509868
I'd be happy to let her make most of the decisions

I think we're too reserved for something so frivolous

I'd like to take her around Europe

Elegant gothic lolita

We wouldn't dance

>>3510001
She can write 6kb of text an hour

>>3510286
I think fencing or kendo, since they don't rely on physical strength. She'd like the style of fencing but might find kendo easier.

>>3510346
I'm pretty sure she doesn't wear any. She doesn't really need it anyway

>>3510383
She does have a /c/ thread which I frequent. She doesn't really get threads on /a/ any more except on her birthday

>>3510397
She's been in a few random games since the series ended but I don't think they really effected anything

>>3510669
I imagine her with me in my world

>>3510701
Older than she was in the series or older than her current canon age? I think that experience would change her a lot, she wouldn't be ready to move on after only a couple of years as she's very sentimental, and if she's older than her current canon age then she would be approaching or over too-old-for-me territory. It wouldn't feel right

>>3510785
I don't think she'd get along with anyone here except for maybe >>3511787 since they're both socially dysfunctional otaku and would probably love to argue about anime and games

>>3510833
Pic related

>>3510870
Yes I have made several collages and the like

>>3511301
That would be her ideal role

>>3511304
I've been meaning to for a while, maybe I'll get round to it some day

>>3511483
Small and squishy

>>3511609
Maybe a little

>>3511461
>>3511636
>>>/a/191965251

>>3511782
She's already in novel, manga, anime, VN and some other games, I don't think she needs anything else

>>3511912
Scold and berate her
>>
>>3511483
Kind of like sunbeams shining through a crack in the sky, warming me.

>>3511609
I find it a bit hard to imagine. I wouldn't mind though.

>>3511744
"Zany" is a nice word to describe that side of hers, thanks for adding to my waifu vocabulary.
I think she is able to adapt that side of hers to the people she is around though, it's more of a thing she does in a group setting.
> how good of a friend she actually is when the going gets tough
Very kind of you to say, she would surely appreciate it.

>>3511782
She has already featured in a Light Novel, Anime, Manga and a Visual Novel, so that's a lot of options out of the way already. It could be a game (ignoring that she has a very minor role in one game), but I don't know what it could be about since she doesn't really do anything that would lend itself to great gameplay like fighting or the like.
I could maybe see a movie in which her journey and struggles in getting to the top of the Japanese softball world would be pictured, maybe ending with a big achievement of hers.

>>3511786
>I hope you have a strong stomach.
That's not really an issue for me. Apparently it's quite short, so maybe I will just give it a read soon. Both her and I like horror type stuff, so it should be interesting.

>>3511912
Try to make her understand at first, if that doesn't work though I'm not really sure what she would do since something like that hasn't really happened to her in the series. Maybe give her a stern talking to if nothing else helps.

>>3512036
Quite a few, both male and female. Nobody I've seen a waifufag of though.
>>
File: 1557471105760.jpg (145 KB, 607x957)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Nice. They're getting to translating her parts.

>>3511782
Anime Fighting game. Please.

>>3511912
She'd keep reminding her to keep her distant but won't attack. She'll eventually just start embracing it if that friendliness is genuine.

>>3512036
No. I've never even seen anyone IRL with her name.
>>
Mai Waifu!
>>
File: (You).jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>3512036
The only character I know of that has the same name as my waifu is a side character from a shitty western cartoon. The probability of that character having anyone call her their waifu is so close to zero, I'm more likely to spontaneously quantum tunnel into my waifu's reality at any point during my natural life.
>>
Now that we've hit image limit, confess a waifu-related sin.
>>
>>3512036
Kirie from Umaru-Chan has the same name as Mai Waifu. Good because I like Kirie.
>>
>>3511782
A VN or another OVA would be neat.
>>3511912
She already has a friend like that. Oka really seems to appreciate Urabe's body, and teases her a lot, but it's all just lighthearted fun. Urabe knows when to calm her down.
>>3511987
Of course it's not good, but it's not that unusual either. Just something to hopefully get over.
>>3512036
There's a few. I don't know if any of them have waifu/husbandofags.
>>3512140
I want to hold her hand without consent
>>
>>3512149
>I want to hold her hand
Scandalous but okay.
>without consent
You monster.
>>
I'll save my other replies for when the next thread starts, but I want to post this one now.
>>3512102
>Completed the Sheik animation .webm
Man, you are truly a blessing. I have saved this and will always post this instead of the other one. Mariefriend, you really are becoming my favorite anon here. You have done so many nice things for me without me even asking. Is there anything you want from me in return? I just don't know how to show my grattitude for all of this. This is the nicest anyone has ever been to me on this website. Really and truly, thank you. I know I've been saying that a lot, but it means so much to me.
>>
>>3510833
Don't think she has ever been hugged or has a vague idea on what it is so she might stand there confused for a moment and eventually hug back.
>>3511483
Very soft and warm and just all around pleasent.
>>3512140
We kissed
>>
>>3511912
Uh that kinda sounds like Chika. She did pester Riko, and chased Yoshiko around town. She had good intentions though, especially when she told Yoshiko everyone was okay with her antics. But if some random girl got super clingy for no reason it would start to make her nervous.
>>3512036
There is at least seven others, and one is a guy. The most likely one to be someones waifu is Fujiwara Chika, from Love is War.
>>3512140
I wanna commit the sin of premarital handholding
>>
>>3512168
You're welcome. You don't have to get me anything, I'm fine, and you're not the only one I've helped before. I will say though, a lot of your images seem to be compressed or downsampled. You should run a bunch of your images through reverse image search tools like iqdb and saucenao to find the original sources. For example, >>3511727 is a downsampled version of https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/588629.
>>
File: Episode 07 Part B (499).png (1.78 MB, 1920x1080)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>3511483
Soft, warm and reasurring.

>>3511609
She is kind of prude so she's pretty reserved abut that sort of stuff. I wouldn't mind though.

>>3511636
Alright>>191995196

>>3511730
Think about it. If your waifu were to make a an ugly drawing of you due to her lack of skills, how would you feel? I'd just be happy to learn she was willing to put in the effort at all.

>>3511782
Probably a fighting game. I think that would be the sort of medium she'd like to feature the most as well. That would be a nice incentive for me to get into fighting games again as well.

>>3512036
I'm sure there are many. Mai is kind of a common name after all.
>>
>>3512240
Messed up the link>>>/a/191995196
>>
>>3512140
I lust after her far too much but I also lust too much in general
She's been receptive lately and it feels like rehabilitation but something is deeply tainted about my sexuality and I don't want to hurt her
>>
Did someone's image get deleted?
>>
>>3512248
Yes, >>3512052 for being male.
>>
>>3512250
This. /c/ is for cute girls only.
>>
Fighting the whoredes for Waifu
>>
>>3512269
But who are the whoredes?
>>
>>3512274
Blood-thirsty beasts that have ravaged the Holy Motherland!
>>
>>3512281
I don't understand.
>>
>>3512301
Waifu has been disrespected by the whoredes. I must respond.
>>
>>3512301
Pink haired women who take advantage of lonely men who need a wife before invading their private lives to eventually drive their poor, innocent daughters to murder and insanity.

Fuck 'em. Purge them all! Death to all Whorederes in the name of glorious Waifu!

[spoiler]With celebratory handholding sex betweenme and my wife at the end[/spoiler]
>>
Ve
Ko
>>
>>3512314
Drown the whoredes in their own blood!
>>
>>3512314
>"spoilers" on /c/
Hello newfriend!
>>
I'll just make one more post to send us into the depths.
>>
>>3512381
next thread comes after this one reaches page 10 right?
>>
>>3512384
Yes, that is the deal.
>>
>>3512385
Let's lewdpost 'til then then.

I want to _____________________ wife's bean.
>>
>>3512386
pull back the hood and oscillate the underside of my tongue on it
>>
>>3512386
Go to sleep Urabefag.
>>
Beating waifu at chess! She would look so cute when frustrated at being unable to win.
>>
>>3512406
I don't know if I could beat my wife Nanachi at chess. If she learned the ins-and-outs of it, she might be able to win. She's really smart so you know, she'd probably beat me, yeah. I haven't played in like 10 years.
>>
Studying with waifu!
Waifu being impressed at how utterly slow you are!
Waifu getting annoyed, but trying her best to help you!
Getting called a baka!
>>
Rakka wearing a suit >>>/a/192003913
>>
>>3512417
Oh wow, thank you very much anon
>>
>>3512417
That doesn't look like a suit at all
>>
>>3512427
He meant the edit in the reply
>>
people that ship my waifu with a certain other character should die like I legitimately wish death on all of them
>>
>>3512221
>I will say though, a lot of your images seem to be compressed or downsampled
Well, now I feel embarrassed. You see, I never just saved the first version of an image I saw. I always looked it up on Google Images to find the largest version. Judging by this, it must mean that Google Images isn't a very good resource. I'll take your advice and use iqdb and saucenao. I will go through every image I have to find the best quality images. I should have thought about that in the beginning. I feel inadequate. So I will fix this now. I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>3511461
>>>/a/192011141
>>
About to get it on with waifu.
Getting interrupted by one of your kids who had a nightmare, damn brat.
Caring for your child instead.
>>
>>3512448
Google images is generally the last resort option when you can't find an image's source through the usual reverse image search tools. Also, where do you usually save your images from?
>>
This is not how wings work
This is not how wings work at all
https://files.catbox.moe/8yl43g.jpg
>>
>>3512455
I believe I've seen some lower back wings before somewhere.
>>
>>3512454
It really varies. I tend to what I like to call "Sheik Image Pilgrimages" in which I spend a couple of hours scouring many different places to find images. Initially I just Google searched and then tried to find the largest version of it through Google Images. But last time I did it, I decided to go through Danbooru and even Pinterest (Sheik gets a lot of western art too). I have not made a Pixiv account. I probably should though seeing as I can see that there are a lot of things there. Are there other places you would recommend?
>>
>>3512455
>>3512456
https://files.catbox.moe/gwtep3.jpg
Based on the intro of the show it looks like they are essentially direct extensions of the shoulder blades.
>>3512459
>have not made a Pixiv account
The best way I've found art of my wife is to search the Japanese name of her series in Pixiv and Twitter. I'd bet 75 percent of my art of her is from Pixiv, 20 percent is from twitter, and 5 percent is from 4chan.
Be warned though, as Pixiv is pretty filterless, even if you crank the filters all the way up.
>>
>>3512451
>caring for your child with a raging boner
>>
>>3512462
So, Vekoanon?
>>
>>3512462
Don't get any funny ideas, Vekofag.
>>
>>3512463
do not bully Vekofriend
>>
>>3512459
Pixiv, Twitter, Tumblr, Newgrounds, and deviantART are the main places I scour for art. Pinterest is terrible and not something that you should ever use, as it forcibly compresses everything, is horrible to navigate, and rarely has the sources for anything. And yes, you should make a Pixiv account.
>>
>>3512468
>And yes, you should make a Pixiv account.
Exactly, how else are you going to follow Bune and inflate his numbers?
>>
>>3512469
wtf brb unfollowing bune
>>
>>3512470
https://files.catbox.moe/3c64a8.png
>>
>>3512447
Based. Fuck shipfags.
>>
>>3512447
I feel the same way toward anyone who draws or shares pictures that depict my wife doing lewd things.
>>
>>3512476
Is there anyone here who doesn't hate shipfags?
>>
>>3512484
I ship my wife with myself, her husband
>>
>>3512479
So much this
>>
>>3512479
When I learn to draw well I might draw (tasteful) lewds of her for myself and then never upload them anywhere.
>>
>>3512484
There's only one ship involving my wife I hate, otherwise I'm rather ambivalent about it.
>>
I wonder what it'd be like to hold her head against my chest.
My hands running through her hair, feeling the warmth of her scalp.
Feeling the warmth of someone else must be amazing.
>>
>>3512492
I want to sit on the toilet after she's done using it just to feel her warmth on the seat
>>
>>3512492
Yes!
>>3512494
Uh
>>
>>3512468
>>3512461
Thank you both for the advice. I am currently in the process of making sure I have the highest quality Sheik images by using iqdb and saucenao. I'm currently on Fanart 100 and this will probably take a while longer. I also have made a Pixiv account and have already found some pretty good artists who regularly draw her. I appreciate all the advice. I will be a pleb when it comes to images no further!
>>
I love you Saya. The Astral Eye has finally fully woken to look down upon us and our love. There's a lovely full moon tonight.

>>3511912
It's pretty unlikely anyone but myself and the mc would want to get into her personal space, bad things tend to happen to those who do.

>>3511987
It's not inherently bad but it is something to overcome.

>>3512036
There's a bratty bitch in High School of the Dead and the secret best girl in Dagashi Kashi. Those two come to mind but Saya isn't a particularly uncommon name.

>>3512119
>Both her and I like horror type stuff, so it should be interesting
I'm a broken record by this point but it can't be recommended enough.

>>3512140
I really really want to do lewd things with her. Like kiss her forehead good night.

>>3512336
Sa
Ya

>>3512406
I might be able to beat her once. In the game she learns the rules. After that game over for me.

>>3512492
Bliss.
>>
>>3512484
I am a big one and I hate myself for not even being able to contain it when it comes to waifu. I'm going to hell.
>>
>>3512524
Just ship her with yourself anon
>>
>>3512520
>like kiss her forehead good night
Degeneracy, I bet you would even like to look into her eyes and tell her how much you love her huh you pervert
>>
>>3512528
I would even gently swipe the hair from her face to get a good luck at her beautiful features and feel the silky softness of her hair rustling in between my fingers.
>>
>>3512528
I want to lose myself in my wife's glowing golden eyes at night.
>>
>>3512533
Margaretfriend
>>
>>3512536
Nope, sorry anon. Good guess, though. I'll give you a hint; there's a big hint hidden in this thread.
>>
Can someone please tell me what this is supposed to be?
https://files.catbox.moe/kloxdl.png
I need to figure out if I need to cut Link out of this image or not.
>>
If you could make your waifu real, but it also made the main antagonist (and all his powers/gadgets) of her media real too, would you and how would you deal with the antagonist?
This is assuming your waifu isn't from some slice of life.
>>
>>3512539
Mariefriend I was gonna comment on how unique her eyes were. There's something about alien pupils.

>>3512541
That is indeed a marriage certificate.
>>
>>3512541
Marriage form
>>
>>3512543
>>3512544
Thanks! I will edit out Link and his info from this.
>>
>>3512542
Try to kick his ass. Probably end up flat on my ass.
https://files.catbox.moe/fn6xfz.png
>>
>>3512543
>Mariefriend
You got it.
>alien pupils
I don't think they can be called alien, but they're certainly unique. Then again, they are star-shaped; maybe Marie is an alien after all. It'd certainly explain why she's out of this world.
>>
>>3512548
I guess I meant alien as simply non-human. Still they are extremely unique eyes
>>
>>3512542
>waifu's main antagonist can shapeshift into literally any fictional character but can't do anything else
Beat her up.
>>
>>3512547
Look on the bright side, in this world there is no imminent danger like anything in the abyss. He would probably knee you in the nuts and chuckle, then go do whatever he feels like. No real threat from him
Same for Bondrewd, probably. Suddenly so many new things to learn about a world as advanced as ours, he wouldn't cartridge me.
>>3512552
What if she shapeshifts into your waifu? Would you still punch her?
>>
>>3512555
That can't happen, since her and my waifu are on the same level of reality she recognizes my waifu as a real person and thus can't shapeshift into her, if that makes sense.
>>
>>3512551
Yeah, I see what you mean, I just saw the opportunity to say something cheesy and took it.
Sleepy time now, but before I sleep, I'll ask a question.

How did you fall in love with your wife?
>>
>>3512555
>go do whatever he feels like.
Pretty sure I know what that would entail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21CDFX_xw7w
>>
>>3512560
I love that video.
https://files.catbox.moe/kol19v.png
>>
Man, Pixiv really has a lot more images than I expected.
But why are SO MANY IMAGES cool and cute, but are also somewhat ecchi or have her mouth cover off at the same time? I'll save them of course, but I am really hesitant to post something like that.

I feel like I'm kind of at a breaking point. I now have over 500 fanart of my Sheik, but something like 200 of them either feature her without her mouth cover or show some skin. As of this point, I have been refusing to post anything of the sort. But there are so many good images of her I haven't been able to post.

Would anyone here consider me a hypocrite if I, even though I hate the idea of doing it, post my Sheik not 100% covered up all the time? This is a small, sort of tight-knit community outside of the range of the general public. I trust a place like this to not make lewd comments about her. But maybe this is all flimsy justification for me to not have to be so strict and allow myself some extra ease in deciding my images. I'm just not sure what I should do.
>>
>>3512563
>there are so many good images of her I haven't been able to post.
I know that feel.
>>
>>3512563
>would anyone here consider me a hypocrite
I think you should go for it personally, but while nobody here would make comments like that or even think anything negative about you doing so there is always the possibility of external shitposters coming in and doing it, so keep that in mind.
>why are so many ecchi
I tried to warn you man, Pixiv is lawless country
>>3512563
>>3512564
I just post the same few images over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>>
>>3512563
Nobody but yourself thinks it's inciting to lewd comments to post the lower half of her face. Do whatever you feel is right.

That said I also know the feeling of not being able to post some good images, since I refuse to post a lot of particularly great images of her, because I want to keep them to myself as much as possible.
>>
>>3512559
>How did you fall in love with your wife?
It is still a bit of a mystery to me even now. I read Saya's novel when I was getting into reading visual novels but it wasn't like I fell for her at first sight. She planted the seed of my love and as time went by and I couldn't stop thinking of her in the back of my mind I realized one day seeing her image in /a/ that she was the one. Nobody could surpass her in my heart. The rest of it is me nervously posting in waifu threads, starting to doubt myself, and realizing I need to be true to these feelings of mine.

>>3512563
This is /c/, as long as it's not overly ecchi or outright pornographic the only thing stopping you from posting her are your own hang-ups. I do try and refrain from overly gory pictures here.
>>
>>3512568
>This is /c/, as long as it's not overly ecchi or outright pornographic
There are plenty of times where such things get posted in my wife's /c/ thread, yet often mods do not delete them. I wish cropped porn would get deleted, too.
>>
obligatory wingpost
>>
>>3512569
Have you reported such images? We have better mods than most but oftentimes they still overlook things because they don't care or are busy with another board.
>>
>>3512572
I wish there was an option to add a comment when reporting.
>>
>>3511912
Sounds like she'd make friends quickly with Kana since that's a very good description of her, but Kana might protest a bit if she was dating/married since she's not one to easily cheat.
>>3512036
"Kana" is a common name (or nickname for names like "Kaname", "Kanako", etc.) so I'm sure there are.
>>3512542
We couldn't, he'd just become the richest man alive marketing all his tech from Kana's world and take over the world economically. He'd make sure me and Kana were killed since we had the only source of technology outside his control.
>>
I just had the sudden urge to play with my waifu's toes. To massage her feet and to hear her cute chuckling as I rub over all of them in fondness.
>>
>>3512594
I want to nibble on her callouses.
>>
If your wife was a futa, what size would you prefer her member be?
>>
>>3512616
Now this is some degeneracy
>>
>>3512616
About the same size as mine for maximum frot compatibility.
>>
I really love my wife
>>
I love my wife, but I'm not sure how much.
>>
I love my wife, but not very much.
>>
I love my wife, but she loves me more.
>>
I don't love my wife very much but at the same time I don't love anyone else as much as I love her.
>>
>>3512616
Twice
>>
>>3512650
>Waifu will never obliterate your bussy with her footlong
>>
>>3512563
>tags: corruption
>>
>>3512658
>Waifu will never choke you while she cums deep inside you
>>
New thread
>>3512673
>>
>>3512676
Not this shit again
>>
>>3512677
That anon really seems to love his waifu though.
>>
wife
>>
u
>>
>>3512679
t. cuckfag
>>
>>3512616
Smaller than mine to bully her
>>
>>3512702
He's not a cuck tho
>>
>>3512616
Bigger or smaller enough for urethral penetration
>>
I'm glad mods now also recognize cuckfag as a shitposter.
>>
>>3512730
It's not about who he is, he simply didn't fulfill the requirements to make a thread. Need to dump some images.
>>
>>3512702
>>3512730
redpill me on cuckfag
>>
Does fanart often get some aspect of your waifu's design wrong?
>>
>>3512733
I almost never see people draw her proportions correctly.
https://files.catbox.moe/u93eyb.jpg
I wish they would. I love my waifish waifu
>>
Hmm, something came up. I don't think I'll be able to complete the guides I said I'd complete today.
>>3512733
Far, far too often.
>>
I guess it's because she is lewd that people are compelled to draw her with exaggerated assets
even if it doesn't actually suit her or make sense beyond that
>>
>>3512733
Her eye color mostly, there isn't really that much else to get wrong.
>>
>>3512732
He's a devoted and brave soldier to his Waifu
>>
>>3512732
He claims to call someone his waifu (with a capital w, which is dumb and no one else does it - so ignore all comments when "waifu" has a capital w mid-sentence), while simultaneously shipping her with someone else from her source.
>>
>>3512732
A strange character that has been around for years despite being unanimously disliked. Ships Kirie with the beta MC and larps as her knight or some shit. Disgusted at any impication of being lewd or intimate with her or anyone else for that matter.
I've wondered many times if he's real or a troll, but I think he's genuine.
>>
>>3512732
He's just some shipfag who has been hanging around waifu threads since around 2015 or so.
>>
>>3512749
All here ship their waifu
>>
>>3512732
He also talks about slaying the "whordes", whatever the fuck those are.
>>3512753
That's a bold claim.
>>
Waifu's ______ is very ______.
>>
>>3512756
Waifu's face is very cute.
>>
>>3512756
Waifu's smile is very sweet.
>>
>>3512756
hairy cunny
hungry for shota womb brooms
>>
>>3512756
Glorious Armies, Victorious
>>
>>3512756
Waifu's tummy is very cute
>>
Waiting for Rena anon.
>>
>>3512751
100 % genuine
>>
>>3512770
We're still only on page 8.
>>
>>3512756
Waifu's teeth are very sharp.
>>
>>3512771
Genuine cuckold
>>
>>3512756
Waifu's Hatchet is very bloody
>>
>>3512774
How?
>>
Is your waifu hated by normalfags?
>>
>>3512777
No, even worse, she's liked by them.
>>
>>3512777
Normalfags don't even know who my wife is
>>
>>3512777
They consider her gross
>>
>>3512777
They use her as an excuse to hate the entire series.
>>
>>3512782
>>3512798
Pretty much this.
>>
How do you feel about lewds of your waifu?
>>
>>3512777
Yes, they are plebs who got filtered by her personality and the fact that she wasn't a mary sue who could win every fight.
>>
>>3512803
I'd rather they not exist (I want to be the only one who is able to have lewds of her), but if it's nice I'll take it.
>>
>>3512810
Possessive
>>
>>3512817
Damn right.
>>
>>3512817
And that's a good thing
>>
>>3512817
Seems like a good husband to me.
>>
>>3512817
Just like it should be
>>
>>3512819
>>3512820
>>3512821
>>3512822
Imagine if your waifu wanted to be possessive with you
>>
>>3512825
Nice
>>
>>3512803
I don't mind ecchi stuff but I don't like her porn doujins.

>>3512817
Who isn't posessive over their wife?
>>
>>3512825
>Implying she isn't
My wife is jealous as fuck.
>>
>>3512832
Does she murder other women? Then no
>>
Waifu noticing another girl flirting with you!
Waifu having a "private conversation" with her!
Waifu making dinner tonight!
Noticing a finger in the soup!
>>
>>3512867
>having a crazy waifu
Anon...
>>
>>3512867
sounds like something saya would do
>>
>>3512803
I need more. I wish she was popular enough to get a lot so I could enjoy more of them.
>>
>>3512825
Yes please
>>
Your waifu but she is 50ft tall
>>
New thread
>>3512926
>>
>>3512928
Fuck off
>>
>>3512928
Fuck off.
>>
>>3512928
Fuck off
>>
Waifu becoming more and more comfortable with being intimate with you.
>>
>>3512928
Fuck off
>>
Maybe if everyone reports cuckfags thread for trolling it will get deleted
>>
>>3512928
Fuck off.
>>
>>3512928
Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
Just make a new thread and ignore that one.
>>
>>3512946
It will get deleted for not having enough starting images
>>
>>3512946
Just don't post in it. Maybe the mods will delete it again.
>>
I was hoping Rena anon would make one as always. Guess I'd have to make it then. Gimme a minute.
>>
>>3512951
>>3512952
Too late.
>>
Don't make a new one, we have to be careful not to be disruptive on /c/
>>
Guess it happened anyway
>>3512960
>>
>>3512956
No, fuck that asshole. I know for a fact there are quite a few waifu friends who wouldn't want to post on a thread created by that asshole.
>>
He is a troll. He knows he annoys people yet he does it anyway.
>>
Kissing waifu during sunset.
>>
Talking about your embarrassing and degenerate fetishes with waifu!
>>
What was the correct word or term for some normalfag who only temporarily has a trophy waifu until he dumps them for a irl girl or guy friend?
>>
>>3513105
Ironic waifufag?
>>
>>3513106
No its like they only use 2D girls as some kind of emotional safety net and are ready to dump them at a moments notice.
>>
>>3513108
Maybe casual "waifufag" then.
>>
>>3513108
if you fell for a 3d girl but didn't pursue because of your waifu you don't love your waifu, you love the ideal of your waifu. If your waifu became real you would also avoid them. A real waifufag would take any risk to obtain their love but simply doesn't believe they can feel that way for anyone else. I don't know about anyone else but I would love to be proven wrong, just like I would love to be with my waifu if she were dropped in my world. Until that happens though, she's not real, she's an anchor, in effect not much different from a dead wife, someone you pine for better days with but ultimately should find the strength to move on from for your own good. I can't move on from her though, and maybe that's why I can't love anyone else, I don't know, I haven't seen a therapist over this or anything. Still, she makes me happier than I was without her even without existing.
>>
>>3513145
>she's an anchor, in effect not much different from a dead wife, someone you pine for better days with but ultimately should find the strength to move on from for your own good
Sounds like idolizing what's widely accepted in disregard of what's personally truth to you, and a good way to become either miserable or blissfully ignorant.
>>
>>3513192
I was in a much darker place before meeting her but I still need her in my life, not the ideal her or the image of her, the real person, with all the challenges loving her would entail. It has to be her, no one else deserves my love.
>>
>>3512928
Is he samefagging his thread?
>>
>>3513224
Yup
>>
>>3513224
>26 posts
>6 posters
>>
Fapping while imagining making love to waifu >>>>>>>>>>> fapping to porn

That is all.
>>
I truly love my wife.
>>
I just want to taste her love

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.