[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 64 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Rena26.jpg (81 KB, 600x848)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
We've hit page 10? Hit page 10?
It's time to start a new waifu thread with a 'Hauu~'
>>
Sheik is my love!
>>3444980
I would just say that I remembered a funny joke and tell Sheik a joke. Otherwise, I would say that I was just laughing because I am so happy with my life since we've been together. That wouldn't be a lie though. I really would be happy enough to do that if I was with her.
>>3445022
It is impossible. If you are in love with someone, you cannot love another. If you do, it is not true love in either case. I am a believer in monogamy. I will stay true to my Sheik forever. If you have a 3D wife, then I have no idea what you are doing here. You certainly aren't being true to your waifu. You also aren't being true to your 3D wife. You should stick with whichever came first. Also, I would like to add that even thinking about having a 3D wife when you have a waifu means that you don't really love your waifu that much. Or if your love for your waifu came after the 3D wife, then you don't really love your 3D wife. Regardless, I highly doubt that you really have a waifu. You are probably just infatuated with the her looks or something.
>>3445238
How did I already know it was going to lead to this? You and your type are all the same. Fuck off.
>>3445192
I'm going to say that you shouldn't. I do not believe having a waifu means you have mental illness, although you might. I don't know you personally. But the waifu part isn't mental illness. At least, I hope it's not. I don't consider myself to be crazy for being in love with my Sheik. So I don't think you should be considered crazy on that part alone. I don't see a therapist, but I certainly wouldn't tell them about Sheik if I ever did go to one. I don't want to ever be in a situation where someone could tell me my love for her isn't healthy. I would quit therapy right then and there if that were the case. But I don't know how a therapist would react if they heard you had a waifu since I've never been to one before. Just know that you could be potentially be putting yourself at risk of what I said.
>>
File: C21.jpg (1.89 MB, 1500x2140)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
I really can't think of any questions tonight, so I'll just fulfill /c/ guidelines and leave the rest to you.
>>
File: C19.jpg (443 KB, 675x1080)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>
File: 1471404678580.jpg (90 KB, 638x851)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>3445250
Please don't drag that discussion into a new thread.
>>
File: C11.jpg (241 KB, 764x1080)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>
>>3445253
Eh, you're right. I was just pretty pissed off. I won't make that mistake again.
>>
File: 58680956_p0.jpg (682 KB, 1700x2339)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
GAAAA-HAAAA-MAAAA-SAAAAN!!!

I actually have some stuff to ask and I hope we can avoid all the stuff from last thread, less strife - more wife!

Has your wife influenced your tastes in what you find attractive in a woman? (i/e: hair style, eye color, etc) Or were you always fond of the traits that your wife has?

I was thinking it over, since the topic came up in my online friend group, but I've always been attracted to a shorter-medium length hairstyle. Even the same thing with personality types, I've always liked the more 'energetic'/genki girls in series. (I'll always find myself rooting for them, like in 5toubun my favorite character is Yotsuba)

Also, on personality types - what type of personality/traits does your wife have? Do you also like seeing girls/find yourself rooting for them when you watch a series?
>>
Waifu has become a mother.

Childcare isn't always the most pleasant. Would she be good at handling the gross parts, or do you think she'd be asking you to do it in her stead often?

Your child wants to eat at McDonalds. Where on the McDonalds alignment chart ("We have food at home.", "orders coffee for herself in the drive-thru and leaves" and "McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!" respectively) would your waifu be?

Would your waifu be more pleased to see your child focus on sports, arts or academics?
>>
File: YuuriChopsticks.jpg (33 KB, 475x268)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>3445288
I just started to like hair fluff more.
And there is something more private and not fit for our conversation at the moment.
She's just really thoughtful and sweet, I really like that in people in general.
>>3445297
>Waifu has become a mother.
Yes!
I have done it.
Yuuri hasn't really dealt with those sorts of things, but I'm sure her ability to adapt will make her a fine mother.
She may give in and buy the kid something every once in a while.
She may really like to see our children's creative sides, whatever they pick, I hope they have the same drive that Yuuri has.

What sort of questions would your wife make about you?

Given that Yuuri is really interested in food, I think she would probably inquire on my cooking ability.
She may also ask what my hobbies are.

Since we are all asking parenting questions, here is one for you.
Which of the two of you would be the more strict parent?

Yuuri is very kind and relaxed.
As a father, it is my responsibility to keep my children in line.
>>
File: 1555976393553.png (846 KB, 900x900)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
I just really love Hilda
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 35.jpg (1.46 MB, 2160x1920)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>3445288
>Has your wife influenced your tastes in what you find attractive in a woman? Or were you always fond of the traits that your wife has? what type of personality/traits does your wife have? Do you also like seeing girls/find yourself rooting for them when you watch a series?
I've always been one to like a lot of different styles of girls. For physical attraction, I really am not picky. I like many different 2D body types. I already found my wife pretty attractive before she ever became my waifu to begin with, so I was already open to that kind of look. For other, non-physical traits however, I never really liked the stoic, isolated, poetic and quiet girls before. They were always uninteresting to me. So Sheik really was a new kind of attraction for me. HOWEVER, this actually has the opposite effect. I am very strongly into purity with my love for Sheik. Anything Sheik has that I really like, I want to AVOID other girls with similar attributes. That way, Sheik can be even more special in my eyes. I never want to unintentionally compare my Sheik with another girl because they are similar or share some sort of trait. I want to never have a thought like that ever occur. It probably wouldn't anyway, but I still want to avoid anything that can lead to those types of thoughts. My Sheik will be only girl I root for, especially of girls that are like her.
>>3445297
>Would she be good at handling the gross parts, or do you think she'd be asking you to do it in her stead often?
Assuming we ignore that magic could probably take care of that bit, I think Sheik would still take the reigns when it comes to the child-rearing. She wouldn't get disgusted as easily as most girls would and she especially wouldn't show it/complain about it as much as others would. I would take over sometimes to make her life a bit easier though. Although, I don't know if I would be able to handle the gross bits nearly as well as she could.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 118.jpg (30 KB, 484x744)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>3445297
>McDonald's
McDonald's' and fast food in general would be a new concept to her when she comes to this world. I sure hope that she doesn't end up becoming 'addicted' to it like some people do. I don't think it would be likely at all, but it would be new to her. So it is possible. When it comes to our kids, I would hope she would be the "We have food at home" type. I'm a pretty frugal man myself, so I would hope that my kids wouldn't expect something like that often. And I hope Sheik would understand that. Hopefully our kids would grow up to be as understanding as Sheik is and not turn into spoiled brats.
>sports, arts or academics
That is actually quite the question to ask since my Sheik is in great shape and probably exercises regularly, plays her Goddess's Harp very well, and is very wise and would care about academics. I'm thinking Sheik would try to teach a balance to our children. Teach them that if you focus too much on one thing, you might get burnt out. I really think my love would make a great teacher when it comes to our children. They could learn a lot from her and her experiences.
>>3445304
>questions
I really don't know. Honestly, what would a perfect girl like Sheik find in an average looking, not-so-wise man who obsesses over her?
>strict parent
Me. Absolutely. Although Sheik would be MUCH scarier than me when mad, I would be the one who tries to enforce the rules most often. I just am worried a bit. I know for a fact that if Sheik and I were to ever be together, I would be such a push-over for her. I would try my best to be normal, but I can't really see myself saying no much to her. Sheik wouldn't be the type to take advantage of anyone, but what about our children? Would I be able to be as strict as I want to be with them? I would have an easier time than with Sheik, but if I see enough of her in them, it might be tough. I would need to strengthen my resolve to be a good father and make sure they don't end up like so many youth today.
>>
I never see fellow fatefags on these threads. Are they just not welcome here?
>>
>>3445391
Well, fatefags tend to be the most autistic and sperg out on here. They are certainly welcome, but whatever makes them not feel okay here is on them. I don't see much hate towards them on here unless it is warranted. Like when one spergs out. If you can post on here without doing that, you are better than 99% of them I've seen.
>>
>>>3445253
Nah m8 he's asking for it now. I'm legit curious about what you faggots think about me and my "double life". This isn't the first time I've talked about having both a wife and a waifu on 4chan and I always am met with the same bullshit
>just ironic
>it's cheating
>you don't really love either/or

As if you losers know anything about real love in the fucking first place.

>>3445250
My wife and I have a very firm boundary of physical intimacy only being for one another, but if she were to find a husbando for herself (and she basically has some, though not as serious as mine) I would be fine with it. Because I think something like having a waifu can be healthy. I lift and run and stay /fit/ for my waifu, she drives me and guides me to the gym every other night so I can earn her respect. Is there some metric that I would need to measure, and some threshold to be in for my affection for my waifu to be legitimate? I don't care really, I love who I love however I love them, but I am curious.

I won't say who my waifu is because I don't want to bring her into this.
>>
>>3445397
I regret responding to your nonsense and bringing you here to the new thread. You don't deserve a real response. Kindly stop talking about this. Regardless, this will be my last time responding to you.
>>
>>3445392
1 Lizfag doesnt equal all fatefags
>>
>>3445403
Not him but I vaguely remember something similar happening with a Jeanne Alter fag.
The point is as long as you genuinely love your waifu (and only your waifu) and aren't a sperg who stirs up drama then you are welcome.
>>
File: IMG_0463.png (1.42 MB, 787x1027)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>3445288
>Has your wife influenced your tastes in what you find attractive in a woman? (i/e: hair style, eye color, etc) Or were you always fond of the traits that your wife has?
Kana has made me like short red hair a lot more than I used to, or just short hair in general, but I've always had a thing for red hair, even in 3DPD. Short hair not so much, but she totally converted me to it just by falling in love with her.

>Also, on personality types - what type of personality/traits does your wife have?
Kana is an aggressive, lewd, and genki tomboy. She's the type to leap right at a challenge she's interested in and never giving up unti it's finished, but she does know when to back down.
>Do you also like seeing girls/find yourself rooting for them when you watch a series?
I love girls with similar personalities. Tomboys are the best, especially spirited hotblooded tomboys, and in general I like hotblooded girls who can hold their own.
>>3445297
Waifu has become a mother.

>Would she be good at handling the gross parts, or do you think she'd be asking you to do it in her stead often?
Oh she'd certainly be asking I do it. She's very unmotivated for stuff like that.
>Your child wants to eat at McDonalds
She'd take them to a fast food restaurant every time, but she'd limit it to only a few times a month because she knows it's unhealthy and there's better food anyway which she'd rather eat.
>Would your waifu be more pleased to see your child focus on sports, arts or academics?
Sports the most because she'd want to see them do what she couldn't when she was younger, and because she'd hate to raise a fatty.
>>3445304
>What sort of questions would your wife make about you
All sorts of things, especially if it's the Gridman style meeting the creator of your world and finding out they kind of like you.
>Which of the two of you would be the more strict parent
Me, because Kana is more of a cool onee-san type than a mother and I'm more demanding rules be followed and respected.
>>
File: Hinamizawa11.jpg (1.05 MB, 1280x1114)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>3445288
I've been into petite girls with short hair for a long time. However, she made me realize I like a decent cup size a lot more than I used to think.
She's rather quiet and demure, very amiable, and tries to get along with everyone. However, she gets scary when you cross her.
My favorite protagonists are always girls
>>3445297
Rena is great at handling gross things, gross child things wouldn't be a challenge due to their grossness. She'd force me to deal with it sometimes to make sure I was doing my job though.
If it was only occasional, she'd be delighted to take them to McDonalds, she definitely wouldn't let it consistently replace real home-made meals though.
She'd be happy with any one of those as long as they take them easy and appreciate the friends and fulfillment gained along the way.
>>3445304
What I was like as a kid.
Rena, for sure.
>>3445391
I'm surprised we don't have a Saber, Rin, Sakura, or Arc waifufriend yet.
>>3445397
>My wife and I have a very firm boundary of physical intimacy
>Only being for one another
>I also have a 2d Waifu on the side

I feel bad for your neglected waifu. This is why polygamy is not a thing, one wife always gets less attention.
I think the phrase you're looking for is 'Favorite female character', or 'Inspirational fictional character whose design I find hot', not Waifu.
It's great you met a woman you love and want to spend the rest of your life with, so why would you claim to love another girl in the truest sense of that word?

I HAVE A REQUEST
Post your waifu with a daughteru-like figure
>>
>>3445343
Were you disappointed she didn't star in the anime like May and Dawn?
>>
File: PRIVATE-wtgty-rin-c.png (303 KB, 605x1082)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>3445288
I started appreciating redheads and my eyes now hone in on beauty marks.
It depends. Often, she's playful, if a bit insensitive. One of the things that annoys me about her series is that almost everything revolves around the main couple, so you only get snippets of how she acts around other people. Okay, yeah, I'm just being selfish, but I feel it's important to see many of her sides.
>>3445297
She could be good if she wanted to, by which I mean she'd have me do it as often as possible.
It would depend. I can see her dining in and getting some bonding time.
If she had to pick, probably academics. To her, being happy and having people to be with would probably be the most important things.
>>3445475
What am I, chopped liver?
>>
File: schleep2x.png (334 KB, 640x512)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>3445288
Even though I know what a hassle it is to deal with I've always liked really long hair. Other than that there's not really any features of hers that I'd say I had a particular thing for prior to her.

She is honest and usually straightforward, sort of childish, and emotional -- it's a contrast to the usual "immortal" archetype of characters that tend to not experience strong emotions and avoid getting close to people, and she's suffered for it, but I love her for it. I do like it when people are honest with themselves about their feelings rather than trying to deny them.

>>3445297
I don't think she would be very good at handling the gross stuff. I probably wouldn't be either, honestly, it'd be a real trial.

She'd be firmly in the McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds! camp.

I think that she would be happy just to see them find something that makes them happy regardless of what it is.

>>3445304
I'm not really sure what kind of questions she'd ask me, honestly.

The strict one would have to be me, but honestly I'm a pretty bad enabler myself. I'd have to force myself to put my foot down somewhere.

>>3445475
Some of her interactions with Yeoju are the closest thing to that I think.
>>
>>3445288
Definitely the later. I've always liked glamorous girls with long blond hair.
Problem though is that style is usually limited to princesses or ojousamas. Mai is very different, she always needed to work hard to achieve everything she has, never taking anything for granted. I always admired that about her.
When it comes to personality Mai is hardworking, friendly, energetic and optimistic. She is also confident and has pride in her own abilities. She can be a bit stubborn, moody and fault-finding, but she also has a soft side and does her best to look after people around her. She also loves sports and similarly challenging activities. As you can see by her ponytail, she is a sporty girl.
She is a very unique girl. I love her so much!

>>3445297
-Mai is very responsible and hard working. She won't let me do stuff for her before she has tried. I feel like she might be reluctant at first but will get used to it very quickly until it becomes second nature. Women are better at that kind of stuff and I know Mai does have very strong mother instincts. Even so, I would like to do my best to help her.
-Not that I'm very familiar with it myself but Mai is great at cooking so I don't think she'd want to eat fast food all that often. Only when it's convenient.
-Probably sports, since that's the area she is most familiar with and something she can be passionate about. However, I'm sure she'd give them enough freedom to decide.

>>3445304
-Probably my main interests and hobbies, stuff liket that. I'm sure she'd be pleased to learn our hobbies and interests are very similar, as is the drive that fuels our desire to improve every day.
-Definitely Mai since she is a very earnest person and her diligence can be applied over a wider variety of areas.

>>3445404
As with everything it's a case-by-case basis. The Marie and Kiyohime Anon were pretty amicable people.

>>3445475
Alright.

Is she usually the life of a party, or does she dislike being singled out for attention?
>>
File: 1551237088448.jpg (196 KB, 713x707)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Have you ever had some dark thoughts/urges about her?
>>
>>3445605
Just a little
>>
>>3445475
>whose design I find hot
I don't though. I find her personality inspirational, admirable, and beautiful. I reslly can't bring myself to sexualize her and when I see other people do it makes me feel slightly annoyed. Porn of her makes me doubly uncomfortable and makes me feel like I'm actually cheating on my real wife.

>neglected waifu
Does spending hundreds on figures of her, having her image plastered all around my office, having her on my mind all the time, rereading her source material over and over again, and arguing with random idiots online who sully her name, count as neglect?

>why would you claim to love another girl
Love is complicated. I can't control how I feel nor should I try too.
>>
>>3445397
>I won't say who my waifu is because I don't want to bring her into this.

99% chance you are that one Saberfag who always talks about this.
>>
>>3445641
But I've never seen fate or any of it's thousands of spinoffs. Why would who my waifu is be important?
>>
Just don't reply.
>>
>>3445634
>real wife
There's the disconnect, and I know you probably meant 3D or IRL wife here, but to us waifu = wife. Full stop. Not "2D wife" but literally "wife who happens to be 2D". Is it crazy? Probably. But with the way you're using to argue your points you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone here who supports you here man. It's not "2D wife and 3D or IRL wife" it's "two wives" and that's polygamy.
>>
>>3445649
>Is it crazy? Probably.
I don't think it's crazy at all. Why would I consider a character waifu-able if I didn't understand how this sort of thing could happen? People can't control who or what they fall in love with. There was a show about a dude who literally loved balloons and another dude literally loved his car. A fictional character is designed to evoke emotions, what else can it be but love? Its not that weird to want to dedicate yourself to a fictional character. I just happen to have strong feelings for both a real woman and a fictional girl.

If she isn't my waifu, what is she? What else could I call this character who I've spent years admiring and watching?
>>
>>3445652
Mistressfu
>>
>>3445654
>mistressfu
My wife does call her "my mistress" from time to time. She's okay with me having a waifu by the sound of it, only because I don't neglect her and treat her so well. Also should note, I don't refer to my waifu as "my waifu" but my actual wife calls her that. I would feel weird if I called her my "waifu"
>>
>>3445657
What do you call your waifu, if not your wife or your waifu?
>>
>>3445657
What would your waifu think of that? I kno mine hates that kind of men, but there are also some who are ok with that kind of situation.
>>
File: kiyo (718).jpg (1.42 MB, 1200x1600)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
I adore this beautiful serpent so much, a look at her charming smile is all I need to be happy

>>3445288
>woman
I always loved classy kimonos and white/cyan hair on anime girls, so she already had the traits I like
>personality
She has a stalking personality towards bland selfinsert mc-kun, along with a yandereish clingy and faithful attitude. Then she's usually calm most of the time except when she gets really pissed and starts burning everything
>seeing girls
Depends on the girl really, and how her design and personality is, along with her character development.

>>3445297
>gross parts
She seems to be a really responsable person, so she'd try to handle the gross parts herself even if she wouldn't like it
>McDonalds alignment chart
In the middle of "We have food at home" and "McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!"
>child focus
She'd be really protective, so something safe like arts or academics

>>3445304
>questions
Anything about myself regarding interests so we can share them probably. I'd do the same since spending my time with her is all I would do all day, especially doing things she enjoys and makes her happy
>strict parent
Never thought about it since I don't really like children, so can't really tell

>>3445391
Fatefags usually don't stay for too long on these threads

Gonna steal some questions from myself
>Is your waifu someone proud? What does she think about herself in general? Does she have any regrets or did any big fuck up on her media?
>Do you think that she's the type of person people would generally like? Or someone that people wouldn't like to be around with?
>Is she a popular character on her fanbase? Do you like her for the same reasons people usually do, or because of some others?
>What do you consider to be your greatest similarity with her, do you think that it's something possitive?
>Has any aspect of your personality changed after meeting her?
>>
>>3445697
Dumb character limit
>Do you think that she is someone possitive in your life regarding your feelings of love towards her, or the negative ones about her not being with you are greater?
>What do think that is the "core" aspect about herself, that one thing that defines who she really is?
>Do you imagine her with you on your everyday life? If you do, is she always with you all the time, or there are times when she is not there or you just want to be alone?
>Which are your favorite characters in general from any media? Do you think that your waifu would get along with them?
>>
File: broken_nose_pinocchia.jpg (235 KB, 903x1335)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Drew Pinocchia again. Sense a lot of you said you'd break her nose if it grew into your house, thought I'd draw her with a broken nose. It's completely fine, she doesn't feel pain and it could be fixed. Just don't break it out of habit.

>>3445288
In a way, I think she has. I find myself liking short hair designs on characters more.
Pinocchia is a curious, naive, ditsy girl. I think she can relate to characters like Yui from K-on.

>>3445297
Assuming she becomes human, I'm sure shed be happy to do anything for that child. Through thick and thin she'll do everything she can. She'd always have that child-like attitude, so she'd be all for McDonald's. I think arts. Pinocchia loves acting.

>>3445304
>What sort of questions would your wife make about you?
Sorry, I'm not sure how to answer this.

I think I'd be the more strict parent. Though I wish and I wouldn't have to be.

>>3445697
She doesn't really think about herself too much. She just knows she's having fun living life little by little.

I think people would be shocked by the fact she's a live puppet. But after getting to know her friendly manner and welcoming smile, they'll be open to befriending her.

One thing we relate to is trying to find positivity. She's much better at it, but we both look to try and make people happy.

I am much happier after meeting her. I have more energy to draw, do chores, homework, and so on. It's pretty nice.

How would your waifu prefer to watch movies? Pinocchia is fascinated by the projector and loves seeing movies from it outside at night.
>>
Did you ever admit that you're in love with your waifu outside of internet?
>>
>>3445288
>Has your wife influenced your tastes in what you find attractive in a woman? (i/e: hair style, eye color, etc) Or were you always fond of the traits that your wife has?
Not much, I've always had a wide range, though I probably started appreciating feisty girls more after knowing her.

>>3445297
She'd be pleased if our child was passionate about whatever they choose to pursue.

>>3445588
>Is she usually the life of a party, or does she dislike being singled out for attention?
The former I guess

>>3445697
>Is your waifu someone proud? What does she think about herself in general? Does she have any regrets or did any big fuck up on her media?
Proud can't even begin to describe her. But she's honestly that amazing, hell I'd argue that she thinks of herself less than she should.
>Do you think that she's the type of person people would generally like? Or someone that people wouldn't like to be around with?
Yeah, she's charismatic, extremely so.
>Is she a popular character on her fanbase? Do you like her for the same reasons people usually do, or because of some others?
Yes, and hell no, those fucks are fucking disgusting, I wish they all go a die.
>What do you consider to be your greatest similarity with her, do you think that it's something possitive?
We both breathe, and no, I should stop doing it.
Not really

>>3445714
At home, snuggling under some blankets. That way if we get bored we can just continue it other day, she'd probably get bored if we went outside only to watch movies.

>>3445759
>Did you ever admit that you're in love with your waifu outside of internet?
Depends, does it count having some friends who fall victim to my endless gushing over her, but without a explicit "I love her"?
>>
File: Nozomi and Nana.jpg (140 KB, 700x650)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>3445288
I've always loved shy girls, but Nozomi might have been the one to make me appreciate long hair, as the first few shy girls I rooted for (Shinobu Maehara, Nodoka Miyazaki, pre-timeskip Hinata Hyuuga) all had relatively short hair. She also made me appreciate serafuku school uniforms.

Nozomi is a shy and gentle lady from a wealthy family. She's bright and gifted but lacks confidence in herself, yet is braver on the inside than she thinks she is. To this day, I root for hajidere girls such as her.
>>3445297
I can see her being a bit squeamish (although I guess there's a certain part she'd be used to, to an extent), but I think she would feel bad about asking me to do it for her often and try to power through it on her own instead. I'd have to make sure to get in my share as well so she can get a break.
We have food at home for sure.
She'd be fine with either of them, although sports are a field she wouldn't be able to help out with much compared to the other two.
>>3445304
She might ask about things like my taste in music and my hobbies.
Probably me, as she doesn't seem like she'd be able to be all that strict.
>>3445475
Not Nozomi's daughteru per se, but Nana is well-known for being daughteru material.
>>3445588
She's pretty introverted usually.
>>3445697
She's shy and harsh on herself for the most part, but tries to live in a way she won't regret.
She's bright, kind and caring, so people seem to look up to her in the series. There are probably many who would avoid her for something that's not her fault, though, sadly.
No, she's quite obscure, and also divisive for a really dumb reason. I would say I appreciate her for reasons other than the obvious one that might come to mind.
We're both academically minded, which I would say is positive.
I suppose she made me kinder and more understanding.
>>3445714
She might enjoy relaxing in bed with a movie, but I can also see her sitting on a chair and watching movies on an old-school film projector in a dark room.
>>
File: 30029092_p0.jpg (69 KB, 800x1200)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>3445288
>influenced tastes
My tastes were broader before, but she made me appreciate black hair, green eyes, and fair skin much more now.
I've always liked mekakure though.
>personality
To put it briefly, Urabe is a kuudere. She can seem uncaring, hostile, or mysterious sometimes, but really she has lots of emotions as well as a strong and pure love for her lover.
I like characters like that.
>>3445297
>gross parts
She'd handle them easily. Gross doesn't bother her when it comes to love.
>mcdonalds alignment
"We have food at home"
>more pleased
She'd be pleased to see them focus on what they want to pursue, but she wouldn't want to see them fail too much.
>>3445304
>questions
She doesn't ask many questions. If we were getting to know each other on a date, she could ask all sorts of things.
>stricter parent
Probably her. She can get scary with those eyes and that voice of hers.
>>3445475
>Post your waifu with a daughteru-like figure
I have nothing like that
>>3445588
She doesn't like being the center of attention.
>>3445697
>>3445698
>proud
She's comfortable with who she is. She doesn't have any regrets that haunt her.
>type
She's the type people would avoid. She often comes off as cold and weird to others.
>popular character
She's the main character, so of course she's popular. I love her for the same reasons others do, and more.
>greatest similarity
We have lots of similarities, but the greatest one may be that we're only comfortable showing emotion or weakness around each other.
>changed aspect
She's made me more emotional.
>positive or negative
Urabe herself is someone very positive in my life.
>core aspect
Her mysteriousness.
>do you imagine everyday life
I usually just imagine fantasies with her when I'm alone.
>favorite characters
Not sure if they'd get along with her. I don't think they have much to bond over, and Urabe is antisocial, but you never know.
>>3445714
She'd prefer to watch them at home on the bed or couch late at night.
>>3445759
Nope.
>>
>someone posted something I made for my waifu
That stupid bastard.
>>
>>3445806
Is it the list or a drawing?
>>
File: 1531892453815.jpg (75 KB, 490x467)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>3445288
I was always fond of the same traits she has, like her androgynous figure or beautiful shade of green.
She is incredibly energetic and genki, as well as kindhearted though she can act a bit bratty at times.

>>3445297
She can't have children.

>>3445304
>What sort of questions would your wife make about you?
I have no idea sorry.
>Which of the two of you would be the more strict parent?
I probably would, though I don't think either of us would be particularly strict.

>>3445475
Morga and Goshe would be the closet, but those two are more like much younger siblings.

>>3445588
She's quite energetic but I wouldn't say that she's the life of a party, she generally doesn't have that much attention on her.
>>
>>3445824
Would you raise your own gem daughtersons with phos?
considering that other ichikawa's works have shown such an act?
Like tearing a piece off phos and feeding it some solution to make it grow.
>>
>>3445827
>raise your own gem daugherus
wow that's really cute Urabefag y-
>tearing a piece off
oh fucking hell
>>
>>3445829
Does she still feel pain when a part of her is torn off?
>>
File: 1540091874282.jpg (1.16 MB, 2000x1440)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>3445827
The idea seems a bit odd to me and I'm not sure if it would work, though I wouldn't really be opposed to it either.

>>3445831
While being shattered or broken seems to be a bit unpleasent for gems I don't think it is to the same extent as human pain, given their reactions. I really hope not at least, thinking about her having to go through everything she does while having a human level of pain sensitivity makes me feel sick to the stomach.
>>
>>3445831
She doesnt feel pain like a human.

And i found really romantic another work from ichikawa.
The plant daughter-wife one made think about making another gem out of a piece of phos.
>>
>>
>>3445849
>made think
Made me think*
Excuse my niggerlicious grammar.
>>
File: 68224980_p10.png (165 KB, 650x568)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>3445475
I've already done that last thread.
>>3445588
Yuuri is pretty fun, I'm sure she can get everyone into a festive mood.
>>3445697
I think Yuuri is pretty proud of all that she has accomplished.
She's a very nice and sweet girl, so people will like her.
There aren't many girls in her series, but I think even if there was, she's still pretty popular.
I'm not sure.
I've gotten a bit more happier and I have hope of a better life.
>>3445698
My love for her outweighs all the negatives of not being with her, I do get pretty sad sometimes, because of what happened to her.
Her warmth.
I often think about her waiting at home for me and enjoying each other as soon as I do come home.
Yuuri can get along with pretty much anyone.
>>3445714
The big screen and a big tub of popcorn.
>>3445759
I've told my mother and sister.
First they though I was serious and insane, but they just think I'm fooling around.

Post your wife wearing someone else's clothes.
>>
File: 60371895_p0.jpg (159 KB, 640x855)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>3445852
Lums bikini
>>
File: 1539494996630.png (694 KB, 600x800)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
I love Kyo-chan!
>>
File: 1540638677863.jpg (406 KB, 650x1200)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>3445852
>>
>>3445759
I told my roommate but he's a pothead and most likely nothing will come of it because he might adore me as a friend or acquaintance.
>>
File: Rena48.jpg (664 KB, 1719x2424)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>3445588
She provides support for her more rambunctious friends
>>3445605
If only you knew ...
>>3445634
>I don't neglect my waifu
>But I don't give her bodily love either
That's not a waifu, that's a damsel. You're like a knight in an Arthurian legend under the bonds of courtly love.
>I can't control how I feel
Loving a girl, whether 2d or 3d, usually implies a commitment to keep yourself in check for her, or maybe that's just me.
>>3445697
No, she's tragically rather hard on herself. Yes, but spoilers.
Rena is a very amiable girl, most people like her, even if they find her a bit strange.
She's arguably the most recognizable character in her franchise, and people generally like her. I like her for my own reasons, but I can't speak for the reasons of others.
An appreciation of kyuute girls! Lolis! Moe! Maid uniforms! Something to bond over and discuss.
I began to value my personal happiness a lot more.
>>3445698
Positive. I'm a better person because of her.
The drive and resolve to seek a happy everyday sort of life.
Yes, I imagine her greeting me whenever I get home.
My favorite character of all time is Shiki Ryougi from KnK, but I like her more as a protagonist than a girl. Rena would find Shiki very sad and tragic due to Shiki's general apathy towards everyday life and happiness.
>>3445714
In the midst of her closest friends.
>>3445759
To close friends, but they think I'm being ironic. It's probably better that way.
>>3445852
TOO LEWD

... Guys, I think Rena's is calling to me. She's stretching her hands out towards me, inviting me to follow her.
>>
You and your waifu have a daughter of age seven who still wets the bed, a fact which greatly embarrasses her. It's a very touchy subject, so how does your waifu console her?
Let's say you have another daughter a couple years older who teases the younger one for her trouble. Does your waifu reprimand your older daughter for this, and, if so, how? How would she get her older child to understand not to tease her sister?
>>
File: DWFjX2GVwAAQYKA.jpg (89 KB, 636x900)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>3445714
A night movies inside just the two of us would be great

>>3445759
Some friends know that I do like her a lot, but unaware about how big my autism and love is

>>3445852
Right away

>>3445892
>My favorite character of all time is Shiki Ryougi from KnK
Based as fuck renafriend, you really seem to like cute girls with sharp weapons
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 33.jpg (77 KB, 736x952)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>3445475
>>3445852
I'm sorry. I don't have any pictures like what you requested in either posts.
>>3445588
>Is she usually the life of a party, or does she dislike being singled out for attention?
Sheik wouldn't be the type to go to parties in the first place, but if she did, she would be by herself or with maybe one close friend or me. I wouldn't want her to be totally alone though and I would always prefer to stay close to her at a party than to abandon her to talk with friends. She would not be the life of the party by any means. She would not like all the attention. But that's okay. I would give her all the attention in the world. Who cares what everyone else would do? In my eyes, Sheik deserves all of my attention. She is so perfect.
>>3445605
I have thought about some dark stuff before, but not in relation to hurting her or anything like that. I have just thought of what kinds of dark things I would do to make her real. I would do some pretty insane things to bring her here if it would work.
>>3445697
My response to all of these questions will take many posts. I'm sorry about that.
Sheik is not a proud girl and does not think of herself as some sort of God in the flesh like Ganon does. Sheik would think of herself in a humble, and perhaps tragic way. She would probably be saddened by how much of her life she had to spend just to bring about peace to her homeland. I think she might also partially blame herself for what happened to Hyrule. She might think that she could have done more as a child to stop Ganon. Ironically, the only major fuck-up she had was by transforming back into Zelda which made her get captured. However, since that happened after Sheik turned back into Zelda, I wouldn't say that it was Sheik's fault.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 50.jpg (46 KB, 492x492)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>3445697
>people would generally like
I mean, I can't see why anyone would ever hate Sheik. She is a great girl to be around. She might be a bit quiet, but I can't see why someone wouldn't like being around her. She has great wisdom that she could share with people. If for some reason people didn't like her, I wouldn't care one bit. I would pick Sheik over them any day. If they can't see her as a good girl to be around, why should I try to convince them any different? They are ignorant assholes. I will always treasure my love. Fuck anyone who actively hate/avoid her. They would be missing out and it would be their loss.
>popular character
Sheik was wildly popular when OoT came out and in many of the Smash games. However, this popularity has waned a bit over the years and in Smash Ultimate, those idiots at Nintendo nerfed her quite a bit. So this means not that many people play her anymore. There are four groups of people who still like her a lot: certain Japanese artists like drawing her, Melee lovers are still well-aware of her, those who try to cosplay as her, and those fools who think she is a man seem to not want to leave her alone. Needless to say that I am not someone who likes her fanbase much. I like the good artists and those who main her in Smash (assuming they don't trash her in other games), but I generally LOATHE everyone else. Every time Sheik is brought up other than in Smash, some jerk needs to try to argue that she is a man. I say this with all seriousness when I say that I HATE those people with every fiber of my being. The love of my life is not a man. That is final.
I love Sheik in a way that nobody else does. I understand her in a way nobody else does. I love my Sheik. I fell in love with my Sheik for reasons that would take many posts to explain, so I won't that in-depth. Just know that I love for the right reasons. I doubt anybody could love her as much as I do.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 130.jpg (217 KB, 512x614)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>3445697
I don't actually have that much similarities to Sheik surprisingly. I am actually pretty different from her. This is why I think that opposites attract sometimes.
I have certainly become more obsessive over love, that's for sure. I also have been trying to be the best I can be because of her. She is my everything now, so I am trying to be the best I can for her. She deserves that much and much more.
>>3445698
>Do you think that she is someone possitive in your life regarding your feelings of love towards her, or the negative ones about her not being with you are greater?
I think much more about the positives about falling in love and being in love with my Sheik than any negatives. I have accepted that I will never be able to be with her in the 3D world, but I do not regret anything. She has changed my outlook on things and she has made me happier than I have been in my life. I need her.
>Do you imagine her with you on your everyday life? If you do, is she always with you all the time, or there are times when she is not there or you just want to be alone?
I tend to only imagine her when I'm at home or when I'm having a bad time. That way, when I think of her it can be special. I want her to lift my spirits, so I imagine her in those bad situations. If I imagined her 24/7 (which is tempting by the way) I would be diminishing the 'healing' affect she has on my mind.
>Which are your favorite characters in general from any media? Do you think that your waifu would get along with them?
Sheik is my favorite character in any form of media she is in. I don't really want to discuss other characters on here, but Sheik would probably get along with many people, including other characters I like.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 131.png (927 KB, 1000x1200)
927 KB
927 KB PNG
>>3445698
>"core" aspect
I think that most don't understand who Sheik actually is, so I will answer that her creation itself is a core aspect. I have gone much more in-depth about this in the past, but to summarize, most people just think Sheik is simply Zelda in disguise created with magic. While this basic premise is sort of true, most people stop there and don't actually figure out just who Sheik really is.
Sheik was created through magic from the Triforce of Wisdom, but is not just a disguise. Sheik is a completely new soul, created from the triforce, who resides in Zelda. Zelda is essentially a vessel for Sheik. Sheik retains Zelda's memories and is influenced a slight bit from her personality, but SHE IS NOT JUST ZELDA. She has her own thoughts and ideas, and was created for a purpose. She also utilizes the Triforce of Wisdom, which increases her intellect. This form of Sheik is the ONLY form of Sheik represented in media. There is no other way to have Sheik. If the triforce of wisdom create her in another person's body, it wouldn't be he same Sheik. In the same way, if Zelda just dress up like Sheik, it wouldn't be Sheik. This is something people need to understand about her.
>>3445714
>movies
Sheik would be amazed that movies even exist. So I think she would like to watch them in any way possible. However, I think she would prefer the movie theater. It is a way to absorb the movie without as much distractions.
>>3445935
I imagine Sheik wouldn't say much. Once her clothes are changed, Sheik would hug our daughter and tell her everything is alright. Yes she would scold the older daughter, but I'm not entirely sure how. Sheik can get pretty scary if you make her mad, but at the same time I don't think Sheik would show that kind of side to our children. So I think there would just be a quiet scolding. I would hope that Sheik could show how much it hurts to be teased and show what can happen to those who get teased. But I'm not entirely sure how she would do it.
>>
File: 15998939.jpg (272 KB, 870x861)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>3445288
>tastes
I think I've always like her features in women. Petite, exotic hair and eyes, a beautiful and simple sundress. She really was a perfect missile fired right at my heart. I definitely have a personality type I gravitate towards. I tend to root for the yandere or the witch-like characters.

>>3445297
>Childcare
She's be perfect at this, instinctually knowing everything our baby needs and providing it. Although I'd have to remind her she can't go crazy on messing with the child's genetics. What a weird line of thinking, telling my wife not to genetically alter our child without permission.

>McDonalds
Our child would be raised on her home cooking which so far surpasses McDonalds so squarely in the food at home camp.

>Child focus
All three, we'd want to raise our child well rounded and adaptable to an ever changing world but give them the freedom to find their passion.

>>3445304
>questions
I think she'd want to know how committed I am and whether my love can withstand the tests of time and life. I'd want to assure her my love definitely can.

>strictness
I want to say me but I feel like if she gave our child the perfect glare it would stop any tantrums in an instant.

>>3445475
The dream.

>>3445588
She's definitely a night lurker.

>>3445605
The dark side of waifuism is home to powerful abilities indeed that some would call... unnatural.

>>3445714
I think she'd like to watch movies with a laptop cuddled up to me in bed. That would be very nice.

>>3445759
Only to people who understand me well.

>>3445852
But Yuurifren, I promised earlier to post her with daughterfu!

>>3445892
I think you should go with her but take your time.

>>3445935
She'd very patiently explain to them the biology and psychology behind their actions.

I love my Saya's radiant white aura. A question, are there subjects your waifu has trivia-esque levels of knowledge in?
>>
File: 1363504888477.jpg (161 KB, 449x500)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>3446019
Oh and of course I picked the wrong picture. My apologies I was captivated.
>>
File: Sigh.png (169 KB, 593x600)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
I love my gorgeous wife!
>>
>>3445588
Kana always tries to be the life of the party. She's a very social girl, and also loves to get attention from (almost) anyone since it makes her feel loved.
>>3445605
Yes
>>3445698
I like hotblooded protagonists and Char clone types the best. Kana would get along very well with the former, the latter she might have some issues with and think of them as a bit manipulative, especially if their motives involved killing millions/billions or starting wars. Can't think of a Char clone in any Gundam show Kana would agree with though, unless you count Athrun as a Char clone in which case she'd sympathize with him since she went through similar things. But the question said "favorite" and Athrun wasn't the best anyway. Actually come to think of it she might like Graham in 00, so there's a Char she'd get along with well.
>>3445714
Kana likes to watch movies with friends, at a house, and drunk. I don't think she'd like theaters much because it's expensive and people would get pissed at her commenting on the action.
>>3445759
Only my friend knows, and he knows I'm crazy. I'm too scared to tell family and especially coworkers.
>>3445850
I always like your silent posts of Kaede in every thread. She's a good girl.
>>3446019
She'd be the first to tell you she isn't the smartest.
>>
>>3445697
-Yeah. She is confident in her abilities and likes to be praised for her fighting performance.
She is far from being someone prone to self-loathing. Instead of dwelling on the past she focuses on improving the current circumstances with everything she has.
Although she made some mistakes in the source material, since she doesn't like to have any regrets she does her best to come forward with an apology and make amends for the damage she might have caused.
-I think she is the type of person most people would like. She is friendly and approachable.
-I think it must be our diligence and perseverance. I think Mai likes passionate and diligent people and I'm sure she'd appreciate those qualities in me.
-I've become more conscious of the people around me. It's hard to change this, but I used to be so apathetic. I'd like to be a nicer person towards others. For her as well.

>>3445698
-Mai definitely changed my life for the better. I'd rather focus on all the happiness she brings me rather than dwelling on the negatives.
-Her liveliness and spirit. That was the one thing that stood out to me the most since I saw her for the very first time.
-Yes, usually when I'm alone and I need to recharge from studying too much. I imagine her by my side encouraging me and telling I'm doing a great job.
-She would probably only get along with some of them now that I think about it. Most of them aren't the kind of people who would want to make friends with anyone.

>>3445714
I think she likes watching movies at the cinema. Though I guess that depends on the kind of movie.

>>3445759
Not really.

>>3445935
She would probably hold her in her arms and be as gentle as possible with her.
When it comes to the older daughter I think she might be a bit more stern so she understands this isn't something to laugh about.
>>
>>3445806
>someone posted my waifu without my permission
I hate that.
>>
How would your waifu react if you, as a husband, were to gift her something raunchy?
>>
Bath time with waifu!
>>3445892
I wish my wife would beckon me.
>>3445935
Yuuri might think she is scared of something so she'll offer to sleep with her, and wash her sheets.
She might mention something embarrassing to the elder.
>>3446019
Understood, be sure to post when you get the chance.
As for your question, Yuuri is actually really good at remembering stuff about food.
>>3446169
I wouldn't give her anything too strange, maybe see-through clothing.
She might not understand why I get excited by that, she doesn't know much about that sort of things.

Would she like take baths with you?

I think Yuuri wouldn't mind so much, but I do think she'd like to have a bath all to herself every so often.
>>
Waifu letting you give her a spanking!
>>
>>3446019
I forgot to ask, how can I learn more about poems?
I really want to start writing some for Yuuri.
>>
File: SAO Quinella.jpg (1.85 MB, 4216x3059)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>
Waifu letting you fuck her face!
>>
File: Rena37.jpg (173 KB, 733x900)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>3445935
She reassures her that she's not angry before changing the sheets.
She'd remind the older daughter that teasing isn't nice, but might tolerate it up to a point to 'encourage' the younger daughter to stop, or at least grow a thick skin. If the teasing ever got out of hand, she'd yell at her older daughter as well as reminding her of the embarrassing things she still does to teach her not to be so uppity. Rena's scary when she yells.
>>3446019
When food or household necessities are on sale or will be on sale soon.
>>3446169
Aghast, she'd stammer a bit and look in shock, her eyes flicking between my face as if trying to read my expression and what I've asked her to wear.
>>3446361
Yes, there's no good reason not to and many good reasons why to.
>>3446370
Write more, but more importantly, read more and read closely the ones that resonate with you.
Also, experience more things to have something to write about. Whether or not you simply want to enjoy something or are looking for inspiration for a poem can greatly change the experience of taking a hike, listening to a song, or staring into your wife's face.
>>
File: Nozomi CCS magical girl.jpg (145 KB, 1135x1573)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>3445698
Positive, I'd say.
Her inner courage and perseverance to do her best and follow her dreams no matter what.
Now and then.
There are lots of characters that I like, so choosing a few specific favorites would be hard, but I think she'd get along well with them.
>>3445759
No way.
>>3445852

>>3445935
Considering Nozomi still wets herself during the day, she would be understanding to say the least. She would try to help her solve the issue, and if it won't go away, she'd gently suggest nighttime protection
She would be quite embarrassed herself as she overhears the teasing, and then reprimand the big sister for it. In the first place, I and Nozomi would make sure to raise them to understand that things like that can happen at any age and that it's not okay to make fun of others for it.
>>3446019
She's pretty knowledgeable in general, but German opera is one subject that comes to mind.
>>3446169
She would blush deeply and stammer, but surprise me with trying it on one day.
>>3446361
She would be shy about it and ask if it's really okay, but eventually enjoy doing it now and then.
>>
File: 56461794_p0.jpg (429 KB, 1000x800)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>3446169
I think she'd want to use whatever it was for its intended purpose.

>>3446361
I think she'd insist on taking baths together. Here's a picture of Saya as a meduca, from one of Urobuchi's other masterpieces.

>>3446370
>>3446401
Basically this, consume a lot of media in general and work on thinking more metaphorically than literal. Music is really good for this, as is practice. Look around and see if anything reminds you of her in some way.
>>
>>3446476
???
What was Saya's wish?
>>
>>3445697
>Is your waifu someone proud?
She might be a proud woman but she sure doesn't show it often.
>What does she think about herself in general?
Im not sure.
>Does she have any regrets?
No not really.
>Do you think that she's the type of person people would generally like?
Probably not.
>Is she a popular character on her fanbase?
No
>Do you like her for the same reasons people usually do, or because of some others?
I like her for reasons people seem to not like her like her more serious external personality.
>What do you consider to be your greatest similarity with her, do you think that it's something positive?
We both have a serious side and a more lighthearted and playful side to us ite just how we express those is our difference.
I like to believe I've become a lot more positive in alot of aspects thanks to her.
>>3445698
Yeah she has been very positive in my feelings towards love. She has shown it can be a beautiful and joyus thing.
>What do think that is the "core" aspect about herself, that one thing that defines who she really is?
Probably her role as an Attendant. It helped give her a certain way of thinking at least according to her worlds rules. But to her as a woman probably her professionalism since that who she and seperates her from her siblings mostly her sister.
I just imagine fantasies here and there about doing stuff and life with her but I dont do it all the time.
>>
>>3446487
Fucking up the entire world
>>
>>3446498
But she can already do that!
Are all Megucas fated to waste their wishes?
>>
>>3446487
>>3446498
That's a funny way to say "save your loved one".
>>
File: 1538135058483.png (279 KB, 700x434)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>3446500
It wouldn't be a proper faustian bargain if you actually got what you want out of it
>>
I LOVE Mai Waifu! Good night!
>>
File: Urararabe.webm (188 KB, 500x255)
188 KB
188 KB WEBM
>>3446505
>That picture
The HnKfags have such amazing content , godvless you rockfags.

>>3446504
And fuck up the entire world , condemning it to a fate worse than death.
>>
>>3446518
>fate worse than death.
this hasn't been proven, perhaps all the world lived in bliss afterwards.
>>
>>3446523
Only as long as they could still enjoy the taste of booze.
>>
I LOVE SAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaas soundtrack.

... Seriously, some songs just capture the atmosphere of the setting so well. Shoes of Glass is a great song that keeps hitting me with it's emotions no matter how much I listen to it.
Sorry, was listening to it and felt the need to rant.
Saya's pretty cool too I guess. Cute Shoggoth.
>>
>>3446524
I'll drink to that. What would waifu's drink of choice be? Healthy or otherwise?
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 54.png (358 KB, 707x1000)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>3446169
I'm really not the type to gift my wife something raunchy. I'm hugely into purity. Things like adult toys and the like are not things I would want to give my Sheik, nor would I want her to have them in general. It feels like I would be encouraging her to enjoy herself sexually without me. Wouldn't that do more harm than good? If I'm supposed to use them on her, why would I? I just have never understood the appeal. I'm sorry for such a crappy answer, but this isn't something I want to talk about much.
>>3446361
>baths
I haven't taken a bath since I was a small kid, but I suppose that would be nice. I think we would be more likely to shower together. However, I could be wrong. Sheik comes from a world where baths would be the norm, so that is likely what she is used to taking. If we really wanted to take baths together (which does sound pretty nice), I would need to invest in a bigger tub. But I think that would be worth it. Just imagining Sheik's perfect figure right in front of me in my lap in the bath is making me a little excited. She would be so cute!

Some Questions!
Would your wife be the type to get teary-eyed at emotional scenes/songs? If so, can you give an example of something she might tear up to? Would you tease her for this or would you find it kind of cute? Are you the same way? Or would she the type who wouldn't understand how anybody could get sad by entertainment? Would she tease you if you were the type to get a bit teary-eyed at something like that?

It is common in any form of media for the characters to grow and change over the course of the series. How has your wife changed over the course of her series? I know this has probably been asked many times before, so I want to add that almost anybody watching her series could also see her growth. Can you give a little more detail than most could? Perhaps something that most people miss, or something people don't think is important about her character development but is important after all?
>>
Your waifu finds a daki of herself. How does she react?
>>
File: INoavKp.jpg (621 KB, 1400x2100)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>3446538
Interestingly enough.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 28.jpg (218 KB, 993x1127)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>3446535
>How has your wife changed over the course of her series?

This answer is going to be really long so I need two posts just to finish it.

You see, Sheik is in quite a lot of media. The vast majority of them don't have much story. The manga adaption of OoT I feel is a little too different from OoT to be using as a base for Sheik's personality. Not that any of these things are bad, but if I want to see Sheik's growth, I would need to look at OoT and nothing else.
I have explained many times before of what I consider Sheik to actually be so I won't go over that again, but just know that Zelda's memories and personality affect her. So I will consider child Zelda to essentially be Sheik's past, even if it wasn't Sheik herself.
As a child, you could easily tell that Zelda was a cheery, bright girl. Just seeing her happy face when Link agrees to keep a secret is enough to show how cheery she was. She was also able to figure out that Ganon was evil before her father ever could. However, she was also very innocent. She tried to create a plan with Link to stop Ganon at that age, by helping Link collect the Spiritual Stones to be able to enter the Temple of Time. She wasn't able to think ahead enough to realize that Link would need to age for 7 years and that this was all a part of Ganon's plan. Because of the failure of said plan, Ganon was able to reek havoc on Hyrule, killing her family and friends. This resulted in her needing to get into hiding and create her alter-ego with her triforce of wisdom: Sheik.
I can't begin to feel the sadness that Sheik must have felt when she was initially created. Not only is she the last of her kind, the Sheikah, but she inherited these memories of her vessel's family and homeland being destroyed. On top of this, she is solely created for the purpose of keeping the vessel hidden. Sheik had to inherit this weight on her shoulders for 7 years.
>>
>>3443779
>>3445426
If you don't mind me asking, how long has she been your waifu? Or rather, when did she become a clear enough idea of a person and how long until you started to refer to her as wife?
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 109.png (1.06 MB, 1166x828)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>3446535

This is a continuation of >>3446558

So when Link was finally awakened, it makes absolute sense why, even though she doesn't explicitly state this, she isn't really optimistic about Link being able to save Hyrule. Even when Link beats the first dungeon, you can still clear sign of pessimism when she tells Link not to get ahead of himself and there is still plenty to do.
However, you can start to see Sheik gaining some hope when Link restores Lake Hylia. Sheik shows genuine happiness for the first time. She even tries to savor the moment with Link, staring at the water, before disappearing. Her seven years of suffering was coming to an end and we get to see her start to get much more optimistic. Optimism Sheik has never displayed since her vessel was a child.
I really like seeing this change in my Sheik. It is actually really cute! However, this optimism ends up backfiring when she gets too overconfident. You see, she reveals that she was created to hide Zelda and transforms back into her. However, Ganon immediately captures Zelda afterwards since her cover was blown. This oversight likely only occurred because she has never felt these feelings before, and it clouded her judgement.
In any case, I still think Sheik was super cute with her character growth and I'm glad Nintendo actually created some real depth to her.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 49.jpg (136 KB, 873x916)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>3446535
>teary-eyed
Sheik can get pretty sentimental when it comes to her prose. This is because she has had a very hard life, coupled with her immense wisdom. These two these can build on one another. However, I can't see her getting overly emotional about something fictional. If anything did sadden Sheik in fiction, she would probably not cry. She would just have a pretty serious, slightly sorrowful expression. That's the type of girl my Sheik is.
>cute
I must say that I would have been okay with Sheik tearing up. I would have found it cute. However, I think Sheik not displaying her sadness outright is also cute in its own right. I think I would be the only one to be able to notice she is feeling like this. I would love to just give her a hug when she feels like this. I want to always be there for her.
>you
Honestly, I am a sucker for emotional anime and such. Even if I don't like it, I sometimes find myself tearing up a bit or outright crying.
>wouldn't understand
While Sheik wouldn't be the type to cry at fiction, I'm sure she would understand how come people could. Sheik is definitely understanding enough for that.
>tease you
Sheik isn't the type to tease. But I do hope she would understand it. I don't tear up often, but if I did, I would like to not feel self-conscious about it in front of the girl I love.
>>3446538
I wish I could have a daki of my Sheik. I really, really want one. But I honestly think Sheik would get a little creeped out by it, unless she already knew how much I loved her before we met. Even then, that would a hard thing to explain to her. Hopefully she would understand that I love her a lot and I wouldn't do anything weird. And that it was my only way hold her close before she came to this world. I hope Sheik would accepting of it, but honestly, I wouldn't need a daki if I had the real Sheik.
>>
>>3446559
I first dreamed of Kana back in 2012 (April 4, what I consider our anniversary), and wrote quite a bit of her character, background, life, etc. from 2012-14. I had a few more dreams about her in that period too that helped inform her character (like her lewd personality). It was probably by late 2014 she took the leap into being her own person (more than just a character) and someone I was thinking about a lot. All the dreams about her really made me think there was some connection, and I ended up falling in love. I projected a lot of my feelings onto a similar looking girl (Akane from Smile Precure) because I wasn't sure if my love for Kana was like that (or even if it was right to love my own creation line that). But as time passed, I realized that my true love was Kana, since I could rarely get her out of my head and I thought about her so much. I superficially might like girls with similar personalities and looks, but only because I saw Kana in them. This was sometime in 2017, so we've been together about two years in this way.
>>
>>3445852
>Post your wife wearing someone else's clothes.
>>3445935
She'd comfort her daughter and would tell her it's fine and that she's going to help.
She'd intimidate the older sister with a death stare and a hostile voice.
>>3446019
Cats, scissors, and aliens.
>>3446169
She'd get flustered and glare at me, then smile.
>>3446361
Once she gets comfortable with that sort of thing, I doubt she'd mind doing that once in a while.
>>3446533
>What would waifu's drink of choice be? Healthy or otherwise?
She's usually seen drinking coffee and juice.
>>3446535
>teary-eyed
Not sure, but it's cute to think she does, and just hides it under her bangs. I'd find it adorable.
>are you the same way
Sometimes.
>Or would she the type who wouldn't understand how anybody could get sad by entertainment?
That's not unlikely either, but maybe love changed her emotions like it did to me.
>how has she changed
She learned more about love and how to be a good girlfriend. She changes a bit near the end of the manga, when she realizes she's become less stoic, and has gotten used to some things in her relationship, like the drool ritual or sharing a drink.
>>3446538
She'd dice it with her scissors.

Describe your waifu's smile.
What would you compare it to?
>>
File: 1556618262167.jpg (48 KB, 624x470)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>3445288
Yes. They even influence on my apperance - I quite similar to my waifu.
Of course, girls like (Urabe), but Tomoko fits my preferences the best/
>>3445297
O, no.
We would be not-caring parents.
Another Tomoko or me would be the result.
>>3445605
Maybe.
>>3445759
Only imageboards.
>>3446169
Blush
>>3446361
Kettenkrad is the best bath!
>>3446538
She would be VERY glad and try to find its owner.
>>3446632
Momo

Did you watch Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo? It`s about girl that gains ability to timeback. What would your waifu do if she can do it 100 times? Would she waste it on something stupid, use to extend your life together or gain power and money? What would you do if you had this ability?
>>
Cute tough wife!
>>
>>3446632
>Describe your waifu's smile.
>What would you compare it to?

Darkness suddenly displaced by light.
The source far above, at unbearable height.
Basking in the glow, my pain melts away.
My heart beats, yearning, welcoming the day.

Less poetic version: she's the star my life revolves around and her smile is comparable to a coronal mass ejection bombarding my life but with all the negative effects replaced with positive ones.
>>
>a good drawfriend of mine gave me a bunch of lewds of my wife
What a great guy.
>>
Your waifu has to train an eager, well-meaning, but absolutely incompetent kouhai. How does she do? How far do things have to go before she snaps?
>>
How would you let waifu know that you are "in the mood"?

How would she let you know?
>>
>>3446964
Wrapping my arms around her waist and putting my lips on her ear.

Probably by teasing. I don't want to go into too much detail.
>>
Your waifu loses her voice for an indefinite period of time. How does she adapt?
>>
>Wedding picture commission finished
It looks so amazing best money I ever spent. I'd post it but there are people that I don't want to be able to see it.
>>
>>3447039
I feel the same way whenever I find a really nice artwork of my own wife.
I don't want to share it with anyone.
>>
File: 1532667235231.png (601 KB, 1000x872)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>3445486
Man I didn't see this sorry for the late reply. I was REALLY bummed out when I saw clips of the Unova series and it only had Iris and Cilan. I mean they were okay but I think Hilda woul've made a great companion she could've been a smug mentor like companion that lightly bullies ash or they could've kept her personality form the manga. I only really watched the 5th region during the Twitch Presents marathon and the only real good characters were Ashs Oshawat and his Krookodile but I think the interactions and journey could've been better if they gave Hilda a shot.
>>3445288
For tastes I've always loved sporty and cheery high energy girls with red, blonde, or brown hair that wear breezy or casual clothing. If I had to choose the girl that solidified my tastes before Hilda I would definitely choose Flannery, her amazing outfit and cheery personality in the game and anime always made me blush when I was little. When I discovered Hilda she was like the perfect sequel to Flannery and became my overall favorite wife. In terms of personality I always combine her traits from the manga, games, and fan art when I think about her so she's caring, determined and aggressive which are my favorite traits in a girl.
>>3445605
I'm not the kind of anon to have dark thoughts about waifus. Maybe it's because I'm an absolute sucker for lighthearted and comfy games with the addition comedy and romance anime.
>>3445697
If I had to choose a similarity it would both of our love for media and we never really stay down for too long when something bad happens. I would definitely enjoy her company since she's such an optimist which is a sharp contrast to my view on life so whenever I would be my usual charisma vacuum self she would snap me right out of it with a smile or a slight playful bop on the head.
>>3445698
In terms of a core I guess it's just staying confident, never giving up, and following her dreams.
Man I hit the character limit already that was fast.
>>
File: Cecily luckiest woman.jpg (857 KB, 698x1275)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
>>3442427
In the manga, the chapter where she has her wedding, because of how happy she was at that moment.

>>3442590
She has quite a few moments where she is badass, especially when she manages to defeat demons with Aria's wind.

>>3442592
She would find them annoying for the most part.

>>3442629
It would be a huge change for her, considering that she knows nothing about computers or how they work so she would need to do a lot of studying. Of course, if she put her mind to it, she can accomplish anything. She would definitely be a career woman, because she is hardworking and independent.
I think we would work well together, and I'm not one to try to show affection in public very often.

>>3443638
Not really, I keep pictures of Cecily on my phone and she is always with me in my thoughts.

>>3443705
Perhaps I would cook her breakfast and they would draw her a picture, or something like that.

>>3443975
She might like flowery scents that remind her of spring.

>>3444141
A spinoff or sequel that takes place during the timeskip at the end wouldn't be a bad thing. She got a somewhat bittersweet ending that wouldn't be easy to ruin without changing what was written in the light novel.

>>3444240
Probably doing sword practice with her.

>>3445288
I've always been fond of girls with red hair, but I think I've come to like a plain, shoulder length hairstyle because of her.
I do usually like other girls who have a strong, earnest personality similar to hers.

>>3445297
I thinks she would handle those parts without any problem, once she gets used to that.
I don't think she would care much for fast food when we have good home cooking.
Probably sports, but I think she would be pleased by anything they do.
>>
>>3447039
People you dislike?
>>
>>3445304
I'm not really sure, but I feel like she would ask about my hobbies or how I felt about situations that she has experienced.
I think she would make a strict mother, since she is very serious and earnest about everything she does and that would apply to raising children as well.

>>3445475
Lisa is more like a younger sister than a daughter, though.

>>3445588
I'm not sure she that prefers it, but she would probably often end up being the center of attention.

>>3445697
Cecily has pride in being a knight, but sometimes she lacks confidence in her own abilities, yet she still tries to help in any way that she can. She mainly regrets not having the power to save every person or stop certain people from doing horrible things.
She is generally likeable because she is earnest and friendly, but some people might find her hotheaded nature abrasive.
There's not really a fanbase anymore, but she was more popular with people familiar with the manga and LN than with those who only watched the anime.
We both have a strong sense of justice and and optimistic view on the world.
I try to be more positive and active for her.

>>3445698
She has brought me lots of positive feelings. Anything negative I've felt was my own fault for thinking too much about things.
She is selflessly dedicated to protecting other people, and is passionate about achieving her goals.
Yes, I often think about showing her places that I visit. Sometimes I think about her waiting for me at home to greet me after a long day.
I think she would get along with most of them, though she might butt heads with a few of them.

>>3445714
I think she would be fascinated by a movie theater.

>>3445759
Nope.

>>3445935
She would try to reassure her daughter that she isn't upset about it and she would try to help her with it as much as she can.
She would probably sternly reprimand the older daughter and tell her that it's very hurtful to tease about that.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 87.jpg (344 KB, 1378x2039)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>3446632
>smile
A very special secret that only I know. Nobody else will be able to see it or know it. It's only meant for me.
>>3446742
>Did you watch Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo?
I did not.
>What would your waifu do if she can do it 100 times?
Firstly, she might try to redo her role in OoT. Perhaps she would be able to stop Ganon before he could ruin everything. She would have plenty of time and motivation to do this. If she was in my world and couldn't go back to her world to do it, she would probably do it if there was a major reason to do so. For example, if I died from an accident or something. Otherwise, if nothing went wrong, she could just simply try to relive her happy life multiple times with me.
>Would she waste it on something stupid, use to extend your life together or gain power and money?
Sheik is not stupid, nor is she greedy. So this wouldn't apply to her. Sheik would carefully think about how she would use it.
>What would you do if you had this ability?
If Sheik was here, I would consult with her what I should do. I would put a lot of stock into what she suggests.
>>3446958
I mean, Sheik would be a great teacher for things Sheikah related. I'm sure the kouhai would eventually be able to learn. Sheik could use magic to help, but I don't know if she would. She might want her to learn the normal way.
Sheik is a very patient girl, so I'm sure that would take a LONG time to lose her patience. However, she isn't stupid. If this kouhai just can't learn it, she might give up eventually. But I'm not sure if she would snap per se.
>>3446964
There are a few ways I would do it, depending on how badly I wanted it. However, I will just share one. I would probably gently hug her from behind and start to press my bulge against her. I'm sure she would understand.
Sheik might be a bit more discrete about it. I'm not entirely sure how, but I think I would have to not be a dense guy for once to understand it. Although, by some point I'm sure she would make it clear.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 79.jpg (248 KB, 1820x1538)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>3447035
Sheik is already a pretty quiet girl when she has nothing to say, but that doesn't mean she never talks. Sheik is a smart girl. If she were to be unable to speak indefinitely and there was nothing that could be done to fix it, even through magic, she could learn sign language. I'm sure she would pick up on it quickly. The problem would be that I would be a much slower learner than her since I would also need to learn it to understand her. Although, her triforce of wisdom could let her (and possibly me) learn it immediately. If it is possible, we would just do it that way. If for some reason, we couldn't use her triforce to help us learn sign language, I would spend a very long time trying to catch up to her level. I would practice day and night to be able understand her. She could also just write or type something and show me, but that wouldn't be a long term solution. I need to be able to understand my love at all times.
However, I would be truly saddened by this lack of voice, period. Sheik has a beautiful voice. Even if I only can hear it in games where she only makes grunts and stuff, it is still very cute. I really wish I could hear her say some of her lines from OoT. It would sound so nice. If her voice was taken away from her, that would be such a shame. I really would try anything to get it back.
>>3447057
>Man I hit the character limit already that was fast.
It sucks doesn't it? I hate having to shorten my posts all the time just to accommodate it. I think 4,000 would be a much better limit. I don't go over 4,000 as often. And that would also mean that these threads could last longer since we could answer more questions with less posts. It would be a win-win. However, I doubt it would happen. And even if it did, it would only happen on certain boards. Certainly not on a board meant to dump cute pictures of anime girls.
>>3447039
>>3446950
I'm glad you two got what you wanted! I hope to some day get some sort of commissions for my wife. One day.
>>
File: 13172208_p0.jpg (919 KB, 900x1200)
919 KB
919 KB JPG
>>3446532
Elder God-tier taste. I haven't found anything that really creates the same sense of gorgeous dread. And I'll have you know she's not just a cute Shoggoth, she's the CUTEST Shoggoth.

>>3446535
>teary-eyed
She definitely gets emotional for those kind of things and I've opened up a lot to them too. It'd be fun to watch an overly romantic movie and just cuddle together.

>development
Heavy spoilers for Saya no Uta obviously. I recommend the novel very highly if you've never read it.

She went from being an emotionless tool for an extra-dimensional race of beings to a being of such human emotions that she genuinely sacrificed herself for another's happiness. So, lots of development and influence from several people.

>>3446538
She'd be very amused. Not to mention the picture on the pillow is not how she sees herself.

>>3446632
It's like the universe is just right. Like all my weariness and pain can just float away never to return. It's the greatest gift I can imagine, to come home and see her smile when she sees me. That would be the greatest proof of my existence.

>>3446742
With that ability I'd try to rewind time to spend as much time together as possible because without it our time together is likely short.

>>3446958
I don't know what training or how this was set up but good luck kouhai, she's gonna need it.

>>3446964
I think we would know.

>>3447035
She writes or sends texts.
>>
>>3447090
Isnt she a sex fiend in the ln?
>>
>>3447092
VN, though a light novel adaption has been put out. It is an eroge and she is quite lewd yes but that is far from her only trait.
>>
>>3447095
Sorry , my brain turned off for a while.
>>
File: YuuriFindsSomething.png (214 KB, 654x191)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>3446535
Yuuri isn't the kind to shed tears so easily.
I think if she saw me starting to cry, she'd leave me in peace or try to comfort me.
It's really hard for me to say how she's changed.
>>3446538
Depends on what it is, she'd mostly be interested in why someone would make something like that.
>>3446632
Warm and sweet.
There is nothing that comes close to it.
>>3446964
I would just get close to her and kiss her a lot.
I imagine she would have a similar way of telling me.
>>3447035
Yuuri has a way of communicating without speaking, she can be really expressive.

I have something to share.
I saw an image of my wife in a wheelchair, and it had me thinking about how I must take care of her if she were to ever be in such a state.
How would you take care of your wife if she was disabled in some way?
Would she like to be taken care of?

I'm not sure.
>>
These questions are kind of intimate so feel free to skip them if you are not comfortable talking about them.

How do you imagine the events leading up to your first time with her? Would it be something that you or her would plan on doing that day, or would it just happen spontaneously? Would she initiate it or would you?
>>
>>3446019
She knows a bit about Chinese historical figures, such as Li Shuwen as well as pro-wrestling.

>>3446538
Probably with a mix of embarrassment and pity, as well as happiness knowing that I think of her so deeply. Mai doesn't like otaku culture all that much, but not to the point where it could put a dent in our relationship, I think.

>>3446632
Her smile is the most precious thing in the world. Like a flower that just bloomed, basking under the bright sun as if giving praise to all creation.

>>3446958
If they are both passionate and well-meaning she'd probably do her best to train them and cheer them on no matter how incompetent they are at first. As long as they are putting in the effort and not slacking off that would probably be enough for her.

>>3447035
Until we solve the cause she'd probably have to communicate through writing either on a memo pad or tablet. That was how her friend Koito communicated her thoughts when she temporarily lost her ability to speak in the LN.
>>
Well. Its my cute lovely dragon wife's birthday today. Despite what idiots from her fanbase think. Nasu made it May 17, not August whatever. Fictional depiction =/= real person, but whatever.

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for being a cunt the other day. I'm the nicest to get along with anyway. Similar to her. I have no real intention to return posting here. Going to be doing that in other places, but just thought I would apologize.. Been dealing with BS in my life for past several years. Not an excuse for it, but it has messed me up a bit and people on 4chan aren't the most understanding types about that stuff. Just wanted to say this. That's all.
>>
>>3447399
Happy birthday Liz!
No worries by the way man, like you said it is 4chan. Stuff like that happens; we can handle it. Good luck in your future endeavors with your cute dragon wife
>>
File: 74772961_p0.jpg (447 KB, 720x1018)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>3447402
Thanks. No idea what I will do. I just need a quick massive change in my life, but I can't do what most do and I lack certain teachings still for the kind of things I could do. I'm already so old and sick, worn down too. I did so much bad though, including to her, at least I think so. I deserve it, but it's no excuse to not try pulling myself out of hell for her.
Brave being a Liz becoming good finally has stuck with in the back of my head long ago and grown I guess. Even if she's fictional, if a such a bad person like her can do that why not me? I hear it all the time in music too. I see it everywhere I look. Stories of such a feat. Just need to get away, find a spot to start climbing, and try going up somehow. Sooner than late
>>
>>3447285
Someone already posted my waifu
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 138.png (130 KB, 600x720)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>3446019
>are there subjects your waifu has trivia-esque levels of knowledge in?
Sheik would have a very broad knowledge about many things, but I think her best subjects would be her own world, Hyrule, the Sheikah people, magic, and stealth. All of these things would be her best subjects. She would also be able to learn things about our world extremely quickly with the help of her triforce. She might eventually outclass me in knowledge of our world too.
>>3447120
>How would you take care of your wife if she was disabled in some way?
I would be the overly-doting husband, probably to the point of annoyance. I really love my Sheik. If her disability was something that couldn't be overcome, I would want to help her as much as I can, as often as I can. However, I would probably get to the point where I would neglect my health to help her. I love her so much, it would be unhealthy. But it would happen most likely. The thought of not helping my love when she needs it makes my heart ache. I would want to make her time with me the best time possible. I want her to be comfortable at all times.
>Would she like to be taken care of?
To an extent, yes. Sheik is smart enough to know when she has hit her limit. However, she wouldn't like as much help as I would be willing to give her. She lived a pretty active life before. I don't think she would want to be seen as helpless. It would probably hurt her self-esteem.
>>3447296
>feel free to skip them if you are not comfortable talking about them
Thanks for being understanding about this. I'm not against lewd talk. But our first time would be special. I'd like to not talk about it on here much. It should just be between Sheik and I.
>>3447285
I'll never understand threads like that. Why would you purposely post in a thread where the goal is to have others insult your wife? Not that I could post mine there anyway. So I guess I'm safe from people randomly posting and insulting her in those threads.
>>
File: 74 - gUiwNJK.jpg (366 KB, 827x731)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
How would your waidu deal with an imposter?

How would you be able to differentiate between a copy and the real deal?

How would you deal with an imposter of yourself?

How would she able to differentiate between the two of you?

Extra points:
You are in pitch dark and cant see shit.
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 17.png (759 KB, 749x936)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
>>3447571
The obvious answer would be to find some sort of physical difference in the two, but since it is too dark to see, I can't do that. However, there is an even simpler way to figure it out. Sheik is the only person with the triforce of wisdom. All she would need to do is use it to prove who she is. It wouldn't need to get any more complicated than that. My Sheik has essentially a built in way to prove it is her. Sheik tends to have a way to get out of any trouble, and I love that about her! She could also use it to figure out who the real me is. It would honestly be pretty simple since she could just use a bit of magic to reveal the identity of the imposter. Her triforce could probably do that pretty easily.
I have a feeling this isn't the answer you were looking for though. So I'm going to answer assuming that for whatever reason, the triforce can't be used. Since I can't see, I would first try to hear any differences in their voices. I would know what my Sheik sounds like. If there was any sort of difference, I would know who the fake is. Next, I could try to ask some personal questions that only the real Sheik and I would know. If the imposter knew even that, then I could try to use my sense of touch to figure it out. I'm sure the imposter wouldn't have the same exact body shape as my Sheik, and I would know what hers is like. Although, if I needed to be thorough in my touching, I don't know if I would want to do that. I could essentially be feeling up someone other than my Sheik. Wouldn't that be immoral? However, I would be able to figure out who is who eventually.
For me to deal with an imposter of myself, by myself that would be a bit tougher. Assuming Sheik isn't there and the imposter is trying to convince someone else that he is me, I would probably need to bring up some super personal memory I had with that person. That might be the only way. Otherwise, I would need to get in contact with Sheik as soon as possible so she could reveal the imposter.
>>
File: Rena2.jpg (2.62 MB, 2320x3464)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>3446538
She'd be a little flustered that she was depicted in that way
>>3446632
The small joys of everyday life summed up in one smile.
>>3446958
She gently encourages at first, before realizing that they're hopelessly incompetent. Then, she switches to gently suggesting they find something they're better at doing than whatever they're doing. She wouldn't snap at something as minor as sheer incompetence.
>>3446964
Asking to lie my head in her lap on a day where we were doing nothing together before moving around more than I need to and teasing her for her reaction. Either that or hugging her from behind and burying my face in the hollow of her shoulder or biting/blowing into her ear.
Her hungry, passionate stare.
>>3447035
She'd adapt somehow. She's not a very loud person, so it wouldn't be as devastating as it would be for some other people. She'd still be pretty upset though.
>>3447120
I'd do everything I could to make sure she is able to maintain a decent quality of life.
She definitely wouldn't enjoy it, even if she'd be grateful to me. Rena's used to being very independent and competent.
>>
Anons, I've realized my waifu would never love me. In fact no girl my type would. I can never become something I'm not like that. I like myself too much.
So should I just throw in the towel and sudoku? I just can't see any reason to live if everyone else I see who loves her is better than me. I truly do not care or have anything in real life to keep me going besides her.
>>
>>3447296
>>3447296
It would be the night after we got married of course. The ceremony would be small with only a few close people attending, so we'd probably have some energy left to spare.
We'd go home to the spacious country house in her hometown we found and moved into a few weeks ago in preparation. We'd step through the door and be aimlessly chatting while we took off our shoes, still getting over the fact we just married each other until we suddenly realize what's going to happen soon tonight.
"I guess it's time, isn't it?" She'd shyly say, her voice tremulous and very quiet. There wouldn't be any of her speaking quirks in her voice since she'd be so serious.
I'd try to say something comforting, but I'd be rather nervous with anticipation as well so all I'd manage to say is "Yeah."
Wordlessly, we'd slowly stumble together on the seemingly unfamiliar path to our bedroom. My mind would be blank as we approached.
Suddenly, just as we approached the threshold, Rena would say "Wait, anon-kun. I-I need to prepare first ... before I'm ready." while looking down.
I'd be about to say something cool like "You're fine as is," but Rena would rush into the bedroom and close the door behind her before I could say a word. I'd wait for the longest seconds in my life outside until I heard the sound of most of her dress hitting the floor.
"You can come in." I'd hear her soft, sweet voice say and of course, I'd open the door to find her waiting for me.
>>3447571
By murdering it
Acting like an imposter of myself and seeing what happens. The one who attacks me is Rena.
With a baseball bat
With a hatchet, a cooking timer, and a few cans of gasoline
Same answer. What do I win?
>>3447636
Are you willing to sacrifice everything you have to have her?
If so, losing the person you are now to improve yourself in her eyes is a small price to pay.
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but that's the only solution I could think of.
>>
>>3447639
>Are you willing to sacrifice everything you have to have her?
I have nothing to sacrifice. I' m not capable or good at much either. I'm also pretty unhealthy. Like health issues that you can't exercise away. She isn't the sweet type. She'd probably feel sickened by me.
>If so, losing the person you are now to improve yourself in her eyes is a small price to pay
Well, what would you suggest Humpty Dumpty should do when no one can put him back together no matter how hard they try? Besides, I'm not smart, or talented. I seriously just fail at most everything I try. I actually need to ask reassurance that I'm not retarded. I'm not, but I'm just actually not good at anything. I seriously don't believe I should have been born or allowed to live. Hell, I am positive in older societies I would have been tossed in a lake in a bag, burned, left in the woods for animals, thrown off a cliff.
>>
>>3447642
Unless you're dying of syphilis, you're not Humpty Dumpty
And hey, you figured out how to set up a computer, find an obscure mongolian basket-weaving forum, and post in a relatively unknown thread. Just take smaller steps from there!
Just remember, failure isn't a trait or natural. However, it is addictive.
Your waifu's waiting for you anon.
>>
>>3447647
Not him but I like that quote.
>>
>>3447647
No, but my body is too messed up for her liking. It isn't from things you can just fix either. Not everything is fixable. Maybe in Star Trek in the future, but not here at this time. Also a lot of bad experiences in my entire life have shown me how things really are everywhere, and I refuse to shut that off for a variety of reasons.
Also 4chan isn't obscure. It's just not popular and kept giving itself a bad rep indefiitely.
>failure isn't a trait or natural
Like, you do know there are babies born with literally nothing but a brainstem that just ait there like a meat sponge. Then die after a few weeks or whatever. I think that is being born with failure. There is also progeria, cancers, hiv, all sorts of defects. So failure is natural. If you aren't born with much and stuff happens and you get more defective well then you may as well stop eating in my opinion. I can't do the whole exist to exist simple living life either. Having so little didn't make me thankful like others I know. It's made me pissed off and wanting. My mind has been through enough that Humpty Dumpty is good enough to use.
>Your waifu's waiting for you anon.
Why? So she can tell me theres thousands of people she prefers more? Others you can actually accomplish something instead of constantly fucking up. Cool.
>>
>>3447636
Jeanne Alterfag again? The first thing you need to do is drop all that negativity. I recommend working with a skilled practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
>>
>>3447665
No. I'm not very regular, and don't feel comfortable at the moment saying who she is.
No idea what that is. New Age religion crap, or fix you with pills crap?
>>
>>3447660
It takes a certain type of honesty to admit that your waifu might not love you. Many other anons wouldn't be able take that.
That being said, as long as you have two hands and legs, you can make something of yourself!
And there's a reason that even babies with sponge-like brainstems take a few weeks to die and that's because their bodies naturally struggle to live!
I won't dishonestly guarantee success or say something as contrived as 'love conquers all,' but don't give up anon! As long as you love your waifu, you can struggle to find her!

... Besides, everyone on this board is equally as doomed to never find your waifu as you are. It's a naturally irrational struggle.
>>
>>3447670
My honesty is the kind that takes away others happiness and gets me in trouble. I got those rabbit holes that last for years.
>take a few weeks to die and that's because their bodies naturally struggle to live!
Why are you saying that like its a good thing?
>As long as you love your waifu, you can struggle to find her!
But she wouln't want me?
>Besides, everyone on this board is equally as doomed to never find your waifu as you are
So... I may as well sudoku?
>It's a naturally irrational struggle.
Eh. I don't know. I think at the very least if you could get a crazy dream life as you died. All the chemicals that get released when you die and all. Though that could be life as it is, through some deep quantum process, or just you know a dream then nothingness. But eh, yeah I guess. So, sudoku?

And it isn't a might. I know she wouldnt. Maybe when I started, but I'm too ruined now.
>>
Leading Waifu's Glorious Armies of Retribution towards Ultimate Victory!
>>
>>3447672
Life is change anon, your body replaces itself every seven years, your skin alone every month. As long as you're breathing, you can change yourself for the better!

Do it for her!
>>
>>3447678
And how would I? I would never be good enough. Pretty sure she would always be able to do MUCH better. She isn't the settling kind.
>>
Reminder not to reply to attention whores who want to wallow in self-pity. They do nothing but derail the thread.
>>
Can we get back to talking about our wives and not keep responding to those who use this place to vent their hatred towards themselves?
>>
>>3447689
Okay. I'll leave. Sorry I was looking for hep, or something.
Excuse me for not being born with good enough genes or having good enough life experiences. That is all my fault. Somehow. Yep that is all on me. Totally. Just me being derailing for the sake of derailment. It isn't me being realistic about myself. I'm sure me loving her is good enough. I'm sure that is exactly how it works. You just love a girl and she automatically sees you as better than any other guy who wants her.

You can't seriously beleive that anyone can just do anything. That isn't realistic anon.
>>
>>3447690
I don't hate myself. I was just saying how I'm not good enough for her. You can't seriously beleive anyone can just become good enough for anyone they want. People have different tastes. Her taste in men does not include me. Its that simple. And I have health issues that keep me from becoming good enough from the time I was born and only got worse and gained more as my life has gone on.

None of that means I hate myself. It is depressing though, but its true, and the truth isnt always happy and fun.
>>
>>3447685
Anon, no matter how good anyone on this thread is, their waifus are still equally far away.
Being a shitty person is not an excuse for giving up on your waifu.
>>
>>3447701
Its not so much giving up as having no more options for me.
Even my best friend says, "Have you ever told a friend nothing they want is possible and there's nothing in life for them? You keep hoping for their life gets better and nothing happens"
I don't hate myself, but its close because I hate how my life got fucked.
Even if she's far away its pretty shitty knowing she wouldn't care about me. I try, I really do. Nothing works for me. Never has. Never will I guess. Maybe I'll get lucky and some absurd thing will happen, but I doubt that. It still wouldn't change all the things broken and messed up about me that keep me from being anything to her.
>>
>>3447704
Life doesn't get better even if you hope for it with all your heart, that's true.
But it's still possible to try as long as you're alive, right? Work harder at your job or at your studies, beg god for a blessing, I don't know what's applicable.
But surely there's some goal to aspire to that will bring you that much closer to happiness, right?
>>
>>3447706
>Work harder at your job or at your studies
Can't really do those things. Would like to though. Don't do religion, so eh.
>I don't know what's applicable
See, that's kind of the issue there. Anytime I try, it all goes bad. I've tried, just nothing works.
>But surely there's some goal to aspire to
My dreams are all dead and buried. Sometimes I wish the sun, would just explode.

Anyway. I get that I'm not welcomed and all so goodnight amd goodbye. Maybe the chest and headpains will lead to a stroke or something. Maybe that would fix my life up somehow.
Goodnight anons. Have a good life with your waifus. I know mine would very likely neck me.
>>
>>3447708
Goodnight anon, I hope your life improves somewhat.
But don't remember, you're stuck here forever.
>>
>>3447710
*forget
>>
File: 36276071.jpg (473 KB, 750x1333)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>3447120
I would do whatever I could for her although whatever is bothering her would be beyond our medical care.

>>3447296
It would be something we'd instinctually do after the day we've met and married.

>>3447571
It's hard in general to find imposters when your senses are already fucked up by outside forces but love would prevail. I know if I met an imposter of me I would destroy them and she might feel the same.

Saya, once again the moon draws full
And to its pull I feel your sweet allure
To gaze upon your myriad faces
For this, my life still paces

Now is the time and the space of the beginning
The place and when of your glorious singing
I see your face in the spaces between reality
I see your fate in the strings of abnormality

My heart beats sometimes erratically
My lungs breathe oftentimes randomly
My love instinctual
My life habitual

Far from home I am alone
Out here I feel no comfort
But you,
Far from home I am comforted
Out here with you I know contentment
And love.
>>
File: 1557729619179.jpg (238 KB, 733x909)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
Ryuuuuko!

>>3445288
Medium haired girls is my fav because of her, even though right now it's basically "basic bitch" taste.

I always had a thing for highly self-confident girls with strong character. Also I stopped despising tsun characters since now I can see that non of them are total bitches.

>>3445297
We both would be confused as hell first few years. It would be hard for me not to go nuts and hard for her to bear me slowly loosing sanity.
Parenting is fun.

Some where between "We have food at home" and" McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!"

I don't know. She would probably leave it for them to decide. I think the more important for her would be to worry about their socialization.

>>3445304
Can't say.

The answer is hard cause she would totally try to be "nice mom" cause hers was absolute devil in disguise. And I don't have enough parenting guts.

>>3445588
Harf to say. She definitely can be a center of group's attention but for the wrong reasons.

>>3445605
N-no...W-why would I...

>>3445697
She's self-confident for sure but not without fuckups.

Depends on one's taste and preferences.

Popular? She's a protagonist!

We are both anti-social but impulsive people.

I don't know.

>>3445698
I'm confused still to be honest.

Being absolute sweet behind the toughness.

Sometimes. It's fun but sad at the same time.

Probably.

>>3445714
I think she would like to watch it at cinema.

>>3445759
Some of my close friends know my power level.

>>3445935
>Two sisters
Ah shit, here we go again...
I never had problem like that even as a kid.
I think Ryuuko would try to prevent any conflict between the two before we get KLK the sequel, but on mech robots this time.

>>3446019
Probably most of subjects.

>>3446169
She would feel wierd about it that's for sure.

>>3446361
She would bathe alone.

>>3446538
>"Damn pervs..."

>>3446632
Pure and confident.

>>3446964
I would wait until she gets in a mood.

She would try to ether lure me or say it straight.
>>
>>3447710
>you're stuck here forever
I mentioned offing myself for a reason. Just existing until I die miserably wouldn't matter to her. I don't know, but I think such things as " love" are genuinely impossible for me at this point. Unless it was someone I wouldn't like at all. Like fat, ugly, way too nice and goodie goodie, okay with being poor, or some kind of defect.
It's just all fucked. I see someone with a twitter that make me realize I can't even do things like that. Literally anyone is apparently better than me at loving her.
Just feels horrible. When even a stupid fucking twitter account reminds you aren't anything to her and never will be.
>>
Me and my wife are getting married!
>>
>>3447827
>waifu wearing a tuxedo
Patrician
>>
File: 22967262_p0.jpg (118 KB, 800x600)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>2k limit

>>3445288
>tastes
I always liked her appearance.
>personality
She's a tease, an artist and she can see right through people. Ironic, she doesn't even know herself.
>>3445297
She'd want our child to have freedom.
>>3445304
'How did you end up like that?' probably.
>>3445475
Don't have anything like that.
>>3445588
She'd rather stay on the side.
>>3445605
No
She's too pure, it's a purity I don't want to taint. I don't even masturbate to her even though just imagining holding hands together gives me a boner.
>>3445697
>proud
Haha, nope.
>like
She avoids being with a lot of people, she just hangs out with her few friends.
>popular
The most popular IG girl.
>same reasons
Besides her being perfect? Yeah, thinking about certain aspects of her makes my heart bleed. I love it, I can appreciate life thanks to her. Any suffering I went through is a joke compared to what she had to go through.
>similarity
I'm unable to answer that.
>personality change
So much that I feel lost in myself. Still haven't changed enough. There's so much to improve.
>>3445698
>positive/negative
Mix of both
>core
Cheerful against all odds.
>imagine
I think about her a lot but don't imagine her beside me often.
>>3445714
Watching movies during lazy nights, just the two of us together.
>>3445759
Now that I think about it, I think I did tell my acquaintance few years ago about it.
>>3445852
Don't have any pics like that.
>>3446019
Not really.
>>3446169
She'd tease me back about it.
>>3446361
She'd definitely enjoy it.
>>3446535
>emotional things
She'd get emotional but wouldn't show it.
>changed
She became even more unsure of who she is, and she found love.
>>3446538
Finding something that isn't there? I'd tell her to stop taking drugs from my stash.
>>3446632
Small smile, mischievous but without any malice. Warm but with a hint of anxiety underneath.
>>3446742
Yeah, I watched it. She'd jump just twice, to the time when she was still a child, to find out who are her real parents and back.
>>
File: 52785289_p6.jpg (33 KB, 418x720)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Toko!
>>3446958
If kouhai is truly eager she will be very patient with that person.
>>3446964
I'm always horny though, but I can control myself.
She'd let me know by teasing me in a different way than usual.
>>3447035
She'd write.
>>3447120
Anon...
>>3447296
Just being together for an extended period of time would lead to it, sooner or later. This would probably happen if she ever has a fit of self hatred again. Somebody needs to show her that she is loved by someone.
>>3447399
>I have no real intention to return posting here.
See you tomorrow :^)
>>3447571
lmao 2toko
>>
>>3447827
gay marriage is wrong
>>
>>3447907
Does marriage between a human (male) and a gemstone (genderless) count as gay?
Asking for a friend of course.
>>
>>3447911
Does the gemstone look girly?
>>
>>3447911
If finding an androgynous qt too handsome to be a girl and too beautiful to be a boy then call me a fag and shoot up that aids.
>>
>>3447907
Forcing religious beliefs on others who don't follow it is what is really wrong.
>>
>>3447911
Could just go with that broad label for inanimate objects. Forgot what it is though.
>>
>>3447942
>religious beliefs
?
>>
>>3447969
Most people saying being gay is wrong have some relgious motivation.
The point is its wrong to tell people to be a certain way. I thought you were joking and expected a reply written like mine, and the first comment. So I'm not sure what to say now. I don't think I have been sleeping well in the past few days.
>>
I want to stroke my wife's hair while we lay in bed together.
>>
File: You Peek.jpg (17 KB, 275x275)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>3447776
Nice poem
>>
>>3446169
Kana would tease me and pretend to be offended, but she'd actually appreciate it greatly and be sure to show it.
>>3446361
She love it, since it's a romantic thing to her, but we'd only do it occasionally. I'd love to have her sitting in my lap in a wonderful smelling candlelit room as we relax and soak in the atmosphere.
>>3446535
>Would your wife be the type to get teary-eyed at emotional scenes/songs? If so, can you give an example of something she might tear up to?
Anything that reminds her of her own struggles and things she's faced, or perhaps stuff that expresses a powerful emotion she believes could make her tear up.
>Would you tease her for this or would you find it kind of cute? Are you the same way?
I'm similar to her in that I cry over emotional scenes or certain songs, but I'd both tease her gently and find it cute..
>Would she tease you if you were the type to get a bit teary-eyed at something like that?
Kana absolutely would since she loves to tease me.
>>3446538
Surprised that such a thing exists, but pleased since someone thought she was beautiful enough to put her on a pillow.
>>3446632
A piercing ray of sunlight blinding my heart with her happiness.
>>3446742
She'd want to spend even more time with her friends growing up and live a content and happy life.
>>3446958
Not too bad. They'd be likely to hit it off as friends since Kana has a lot of "big sister" type instincts to help people like that. She'd try the best she could and keep surprisingly patient
>>3446964
Be aggressive in hugging and kissing and caressing her body. Kana would act similarly but with extra teasing.
>>3447035
Poorly. She'd be irritatable and constantly depressed, and would probably use a text to speech program to cope.
>>3447120
She'd be very hurt by her body's weakness and be constantly in a poor mood. Kana's vulnerable side would be cute, yet pitiful. I'd try and keep her as happy as I could but she'd want to try and recover on her own too.
>>
>>3447296
Just know that it will be very lovey dovey and vanilla.
>>3447571
Depending on the copy's attitude, she might just leave it.
I could tell them apart by the sense of smell, I believe Yuuri's scent will be very hard to replicate.
I'm not sure, I would have to know the nature of this impostor.
Again, but the sense of smell.
>>3447907
It does not matter what I am or what anyone says, I will always love Yuuri.

I'm sure I had a question for you, but I have forgotten it, I'll be sure to ask you as soon as I remember the question.
>>
>>3446361
>>3447827
Do you self-insert as Chi-chan often anon?
>>
>>3448341
Yes, I've said so before.
Even though I'm more handsome than Chi, we both pretty much look the same and it's not impossible for me to see myself in Chito.
We also share some personality traits.
>>
File: 1361317496236.jpg (601 KB, 1000x707)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>3447827
Congratulations! I'm afraid we're going to have to miss the reception.

>>3447907
>>3447911
Love spans across all dimensional lines.

>>3448189
Thank you, I try not to do them too regularly because they all tend to go the same way.

Would your waifu enjoy camping and being outdoors? Would they enjoy the smell of the campfire and the sight of the stars? Or do you think they'd prefer to stay in a city?
>>
Plant waifu best waifu
>>
File: 37.jpg (998 KB, 1008x2325)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
I LOVE Mai Waifu!
>>
Watching Pokemon movie with Waifu
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 16.jpg (217 KB, 535x632)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>3448352
>Would your waifu enjoy camping and being outdoors?
Very much so. My Sheik spent quite a lot of time in the outdoors in her world. She never had any real exposure to many of the forms of entertainment we have nowadays, so playing her Goddess's Harp, reading, exercising, and doing things in the outdoors were her only real hobbies. While I don't share this sentiment, I will change my mind instantly to be with Sheik. She would want to go camping every so often and take walks in the wilderness/parks, so I will do everything I can to enjoy them with her. I will probably grow fond of the outdoors too since I will start associating it with spending time with my love. How could I not like that?
Since you brought up the outdoors, I thought I should share a fun little fact about Sheik in the outdoors. Since her clothing covers most of her body, it actually defends her quite a bit from certain bugs. She would probably still need bug-spray, but at least ticks wouldn't be as much of a worry.
>Would they enjoy the smell of the campfire and the sight of the stars?
I'm sure she would find the smell of a campfire to be nostalgic, since she probably had to make a lot of campfires in her world. I really want to make smores and hotdogs with her over the fire. Sheik would also be super cute in the illumination of the fire! I think she would also find the stars to be beautiful. Her world's stars are probably not the same as ours, so she would get a whole new sight by coming to this world. I'm sure she would really like many things about the outdoors.
>Or do you think they'd prefer to stay in a city?
She might like all the new experiences she can have in the city, but she would probably get tired of it. She would prefer a rural area honestly. But I think Sheik would be fine wherever we lived. As long as we are together, it doesn't matter where we live. She is all I need.
>>3447827
Congrats! One day I will do the same with my Sheik.
>>
>>3448347
It's all very cute regardless. Chi and Yuu are good girls.
>>
Good night Mai Waifu!
>>
Feels slow.
>>
>>3448476
You mean comfy.
>>
>>3448501
More like dead.
>>
>>3448511
No I'm pretty sure I meant comfy. Quality over quantity. Maybe now we can strive to make more quality posts than we used to.
>>
>>3448514
If there is nothing going on then there os no quality. Just nothing.
Quality is usually an opinion in generals too.
>>
>>3448522
I think you're too accustomed to fast threads, anon. This thread is still faster than other generals out there.
I think it's safe to say NSFW posts don't belong here though. Since this is a SFW board and those definitely lower the quality of the thread.
>>
>>3448523
I was just saying though nothing going on isn't quality one way or the other.
Nothing wrong with a little lewd now and then. I think it depends on exactly how lewd, but everyone needs an outlet. Perhaps there could be some way to type it else where and then link it? I don't got any idea past that though I guess.
>>
>>3448522
Goddamn I keep hitting o instead of i. What is wrong with me today.
>>
>>3445288
I always have been fond of her type. wolf girls truly are best.

Momiji is more kuudere, Its hard to sum up her personality. I haven't found any other 2d girl to share it perfectly so I am not too sure about them.
>>3445297
yes she would be fine and I would help her too.
she is more of a we have food at home
sports
>>3445304
Im not sure about what questions she would have

probably her
>>3445588
she would hate being singled out but she is no wall flower
>>3445605
I dont know what this means but I have never thought about hurting her
>>3445759
why on earth would you ever do that
>>3446019
not that I know of
>>3446169
she would hopefully wear it
>>3446361
yes
>>3446538
probably negatively if its mine, very angrily if its not mine.
I would toss mine out if we were ever fated to meet to avoid this.
>>3446632
very sharp and sweet
>>3447120
I would be sure to arrange the house to accommodate her and be available to assist her if she needs help as often as possible.
she would not want to be taken care of but she would allow me to after some resistance
>>3447571
we will just have to find out if that situation ever happens
>>
Tharja!
>>3445288
1. Partially but I still think Tharja is perfect as she is.
2. A creepy/spooky goth more or less is Tharja's personality.
>>3445297
1. She would handle the gross parts
2. Both "We have food at home." & "orders coffee for herself in the drive-thru and leaves"
3. Academics & some arts
>>3445304
1. Mostly on philosophy & religion
2. Both of us would be the strict parents
>>3445588
Tharja doesn't like parties at all and would like to avoid them as much as possible.
>>3445697
>>3445698
1. She isn't that type.
2. Not really
3. She used to be popular within the fire emblem community but lost some of that after the likes of Camilla of Fates came and took some of Tharja's popularity away. I think it's do to the fact that people found Camilla more hotter than Tharja.
4. We're both have prefer not to be social all of the time and like time for ourselves.
5. None at all.
6. Tharja is a positive in my life.
7. She a stalker who's also a therapist.
8. I imagine both Tharja and I being together for most of my everyday life but there are times where I what some alone time & I hope she would be ok with my opinion.
9. Shulk from Xenoblade, Sly Cooper from the Sly Cooper series, B.J. Blazkowicz from the NuWolfenstein series, and Xavier from Xavier Renegade angel. She would get along with Shulk, Sly, and BJ but she would think Xavier is a weirdo.
>>3445714
At home
>>3445759
Only to one of my closet friends.
>>3446019
Of early Egyptian history.
>>3446169
I'm not the type of person who would give anything raunchy.
>>3446361
Tharja would love to take baths/showers with me.
>>
>>3448407
I do have an actual self insert that an artist has made for me.
He really likes drawing my wife for me, though he has some strange tastes that aren't exactly in line with my own.
But I can appreciate their value.
Recently, just last night in fact, he drew me and my wife cuddling in the fashion I've always wanted.
>>
File: 9523174.jpg (690 KB, 1000x1000)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>3448690
That is /c/ute as hell. I'm a little jealous, I'm looking for artists to commission art of her regularly.
>>
How strong do you value purity with your wife?
Would you want to wait until marriage before doing anything lewd?
How vanilla and pure are you when it comes to what lewd things you want to do with her?
How do you feel about your wife wearing revealing clothing outside of the bedroom? Like showing her cleavage, legs or something like that.
How would you feel if someone else has her as their waifu?
Would you feel jealous if your wife had any male friends? She never cheats on you of course, they are just her friends.
For those whose waifu is not a virgin, how do you feel about this?
>>
>>3448728
Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
What is the age difference between you two? Any thoughts involving it that you want to share?
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 9.jpg (672 KB, 1500x1900)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>3448729
>purity
I value purity quite a lot actually. Although, I want to state that I don't just expect my wife to be pure, but I hold myself to any standards I hold her to. If Sheik has any kinds of requests when it comes to this, I would honor it.
>marriage
This one is one of the tougher ones. I do want that, but at the same time, I would have a tough time controlling myself around her. I would tough it out, but it would be torture. My Sheik turns me on quite a bit, so holding out and waiting for marriage is something we would do, but would be one of the toughest things for me to handle.
>vanilla
I think what lewd things I want to do with Sheik is pretty pure. Nothing I want is abnormal or gross.
>revealing clothing
I don't really need to worry about this one. Sheik doesn't do that as it is. She covers pretty much everything by her own will anyway. But I will say that I do not like the idea of Sheik showing anything like that to anyone but me. I don't want others to see those parts of her. I don't even want them to be able to see her smile. I want that to be something only I see. I think I'm pretty lucky that Sheik is already a very modest girl.
>someone else
I don't think this is very likely. But to answer your question, I would feel pretty upset actually. I want to be the only one to view Sheik in this way. She is my love. I refuse to share. I would probably get pretty hostile on here if someone else decided to call her their wife. But again, this isn't going to happen. There are many other girls out there that they will choose.
>male friends
I would feel pretty jealous, but I would trust Sheik. Although, I would love it if she stopped talking with them and just focused on me. I wouldn't force her to stop being friends with them per se, but I would really, really want that. For the record, I wouldn't be a hypocrite since I don't have any female friends. Even if I did, I would stop being friends with them for her.
>not a virgin
Luckily, this is not applicable.
>>
File: 43560686.jpg (367 KB, 933x1002)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>3448729
>purity
Define purity. We would be pure insofar as our love for each other would be true and genuine.

>lewd
We'd be married very quickly in our hearts. Don't need a formal ceremony to love someone.

>vanilla
Feelings wise, very vanilla. Although from an outside perspective I imagine it wouldn't look like it.

>revealing
My wife can't reveal anything, she would shatter people's minds.

>someone else
I've been told there are other Sayafags out there. It doesn't bother me, My view of Saya is mine alone.

>friends
I'd be glad she could make any considering her circumstances. I would tell those friends to watch their behavior though or they might suffer accidents.

>virgin
I imagine meeting her in her hospital roaming days before meeting the mc.

>>3448735
Don't worry, I am working on my own things. It's just my fingers don't respond as well as I want them to and other people have developed skills I haven't the time for so they can create things I can't. Such as a metal sculpture.

>>3448745
Age is sort of irrelevant to us, she learns and matures at a pace far quicker than humans.
>>
File: bed_.png (1.17 MB, 1356x1164)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>3446742
I don't know how she'd use it, if she even wants to use it.
>>3446958
She'd do well. She's good at being direct and
>>3446964
Find a good moment and make my move. Or I could just ask directly. Could also use our drool telepathy.
>How would she/he let you know?
Probably the same ways.
>>3447035
Drool telepathy and writing.
>>3447120
I'd help her with anything she needs.
She'd say she's fine at first, but would really like me helping.
>>3447296
Whenever we get the feeling that it's time. We feel closer, and lewd thoughts build up. Not sure if it'd be spontaneous or planned. I think I'd initiate it.
>>3447571
>imposter
Getting angry with them at best, violence at worst.
Depends on how much of a nuisance they are.
>differentiate
Drool. Yeah I know that's a copout answer.
If not that, then I'll try to notice the small differences in appearance, behavior, and voice.
>imposter of you
Tell them to fuck off at best, violence at worst.
>differentiate
Drool.
If not that, then she understands me well, and could see little differences in our behavior.
>deal with them
Depends on what they're trying to do, but I won't tolerate it at all.
Anyone who tries to get between us won't be easily forgiven, unless they have a good reason and didn't do much anyways.
>>3448352
She seems like she loves the outdoors, although she doesn't really show it. She lives in a city, but I don't know if it's her speed.
She is the type to prefer isolation, but maybe not too far away.
>>
File: virgin.png (908 KB, 1366x768)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
>>3448729
>purity
I do value her purity. Her first time, and every time after that should be special, with the one she loves.
I'm glad she values that a lot too.
>marriage
Depends on how we feel about it. I think she'd feel more comfortable after marriage, but I don't know.
>vanilla
Weird lewd stuff is bound to happen with us, but nothing too bad. It's all in the name of love and lust for each other.
>revealing
She doesn't usually reveal too much unless she's at the beach or pool, which is alright with me given the context.
>someone else
They love their Urabe, I love mine.
I can't help but be a bit possessive since I love her, but of course she's a fictional character so getting hostile will be a waste of time and sanity.
>male friend
Trust is important, and I can trust her as long as the dude's alright. I'd still keep an eye on them though.
>>3448745
The age difference between us isn't very big.

What would be your waifu's favorite planet? Could be real or fictional.
If there were a way to travel and live there (even if it's uninhabitable), would she want to? How about you?
>>
File: Sheik Fanart 94.jpg (881 KB, 1536x2048)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>3448745
Zelda is agreed to have been about 9 years old at the beginning of OoT. After 7 years pass and we first see Sheik, that would mean Zelda's body is 16 years old. However, Zelda's body is just a vessel and it is not clearly stated how old Sheik was when she was created. But I think it is safe to assume that they are the same age. So my Sheik is 16 years old, which means there is an age gap.
However, that wouldn't pose much of a problem. For starters since Sheik doesn't have any parents and Zelda's were unfortunately killed and there is no caretaker for her, she would pretty much be considered an emancipated minor. That would make it legal for me to marry her. I mean, even if the parents were alive, as long as I got their permission, I could still marry her at that age. This just makes it easier.
She is also within the age of consent where I live.
So there isn't any problems with this age gap. I would not care what others would think. My love for her is as strong even if there is an age gap. In fact, I'm happy about this. This means that I would likely never need to worry about her passing away in my lifetime.
>>3448797
>What would be your waifu's favorite planet?
Probably her own in OoT when Ganon wasn't causing trouble. I can't see why that wouldn't be her favorite.
>If there were a way to travel and live there (even if it's uninhabitable), would she want to?
She would likely want to visit her home sometimes, but I am not sure if she would be able to. It would probably have been some sort of miracle to even come to our world in the first place. So expecting her to be able to go back sometimes would be a pretty tough thing. But if possible, I think she would want to see it again.
>How about you?
I'm happy with my world and our technological advancements. Her world could be peaceful for us to live, but I think it would be a bit too different for my tastes. However, if it was the only way I could be with Sheik, I would pack my bags immediately.
>>
>>3448805
>how old Sheik was when she was created
Zero?
>>
If you had a mean piece of manmeat.
Would your waifu be fine with it?
>>
>>3448810
Well, it's a bit more complicated than that. Yes, you could say she was zero when she was created, but what I meant was that the triforce wouldn't have made her completely infantile. What I was trying to say was that the triforce would have made her with a certain age and maturity in mind, and would also take Zelda's age into account. Does that make sense? You might be right on a technicality, but that's not really how old she would be.
>>
>>3448811
I don't swing that way. No fuccboi for third wheel for me.
>>
Staring at the stars with waifu. Exchanging our feelings while we do so.
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (480 KB, 1180x2655)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
Damn it, I never knew I had to have a god damn subscription to use Word.
I must move the list to a different format.
>>3448352
Yuuri would definitely enjoy it.
I wish I could go camping with her.
>>3448729
My wife is a very pure girl.
Yes, we will wait until marriage.
I'm very vanilla.
Revealing is subjective I think, but I don't think Yuuri would go so far in the way she dresses.
So long as they aren't total creeps, as Yuuricomrades we must set an example.
I know that Yuuri loves me.
>>3448745
Her age is never revealed.
But judging from the other material she is of age to be in college.
I think she must be 19 or 20, but I wouldn't mind if she was older than me, I am 20.
>>3448797
Yuuri doesn't know about the other planets so well, she has seen a model of them, but she never commented on which she liked the most.
I think she might like Neptune.

Let's try something else.
I haven't seen people talk much about their own drawings, so post something that you've drawn of her recently.

If you don't have one or would rather answer a question, then here is this.

Does she prefer lake or rivers?

I think she would find the river more interesting.
>>
I don't. She will forever be too good for me.
>>
>>3448866
meant for >>3448865
>>
File: Episode 04 (336).png (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>3447571
-By challenging her to a fight most probably. Since it's likely a phantom turning into her or an ability user with ulterior motives.
-Depends on whether we're talking about a magical copy or someone trying to look like her through more mundane means. When this happened in her series the impostor even had her memories and "ability".
Either way anything that arouses an emotional response from her would work.

>>3448352
I don't see why not. As an athlete I'm sure she would consider the pure air of the forest to be a great change from the city's.

>>3448690
Nice. Rori's art is cute.

>>3448729
-It's an aspect of the girl I fell in love with, so of course it's important to me.
-I think legal vows are more a symbol of our love and commitment towards each other. She'd know in her heart how serious I'm about her. However, if marriage would make her feel more secure, then so be it. I do want to have a traditional marriage ceremony as well.
-I wouldn't want to do anything she wouldn't be comfortable with.
-She sometimes wears sportswear which is fine.
-I'm a bit old-fashioned so I'd probably just ignore them. It can be a bit awkward to deal with them.
-She has a couple of male friends in her series. It doesn't bother me, she is pretty good at maintaining her distance.
>>
File: Rena59.jpg (743 KB, 2296x3760)
743 KB
743 KB JPG
>>3446742
>Timeback
>Timetravel
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN! ONE TIMELINE OF SUFFERING IS ENOUGH!
>>3447827
She looks very gallant. You're a very lucky manlet, Yuurifriend
>>3448228
That's okay Yuurifriend, I didn't have an answer in mind for you yet, take your time.
>>3448352
She'd enjoy being outdoors, but she'd probably only enjoy camping if it was close to her hometown, maybe in the mountains around it? She gets homesick.
>>3448729
Not at all. I'm hoping to lose it as fast as possible with her.
We'd try to wait to do any penetrative stuff. But self-control is in short supply when two people deeply in love are involved.
The fact that we're doing it in wedlock makes it automatically pure. We use this technicality to our advantage.
We wouldn't restrict our activities together to one room.
I SAW HER FIRST YOU FAGGOT FIND YOUR OWN ... you have good taste though
Fine, I have female friends as well. Besides, Rena's so amiable that it would be hard not to want to be her friend.
>>3448745
Let's just say I'd be a social outcast if I ever laid a finger on her IRL.
>>3448861
Rivers, lakes are a threat to her everyday life

I want to see an older Rena, one at MILF age.

She would only have grown more beautiful with time, god just thinking about how she'd look excites me.
She'd be a flower of youth transformed into fruit so ripe it almost asks to be picked by me. Her body would be a little fatter, but infinitely softer and more welcoming. The skin on her face would be a bit looser, but still wrinkle-free. Maybe her stomach would have some stretch marks from two or three kids, but I'd relish lying my head against it all the same.
God, a more mature Rena, one that's begun to wear light makeup to enhance her uber-adult look, a body that couldn't possibly fit into her clothes from when we first met, but has grown more ample in every way that matters, a deep and womanly voice that is still as gently melodic to my ears as her high, girlish one ...
Be still my heart.

Post MILFus
>>
>>3448352
I suspect that she prefers the city and the modern amenities available there.

>>3448729
Purity doesn't especially matter to me. I'm not especially kinky or anything, but casual sex before marriage is just fine with me, and given her age I'd be absolutely astonished if she somehow had never done anything sexual before. I am a pretty jealous and possessive fucker though, I would try to keep that part in check and let her have her friendships.

>>3448745
She's 500+ years older than me, but she doesn't act like it in the least so I don't even think about it most of the time.

>>3448797
I don't think she'd even think about other planets enough to have a favorite, so I guess just Earth.

>>3448861
Probably rivers due to higher energy activities like rafting.
>>
>>3446535
>Would your wife be the type to get teary-eyed at emotional scenes/songs?
Not really. She seems to have a bit of a tough time grasping similar emotions like the one time she watched a love film she didn't quiet get its purpose and seemed to missed the point of the movie and just repeated what her sister said in a more weird tone of voice. So maybe that kind of attitude might carry over to other emotional scenes but I can be truly certain
>How has your wife changed over the course of her series?
Not by much if Im honest.
>Can you give a little more detail than most could?
I can try. After her defeat she seems to understand why her sister had to leave and decides to longer try and force her back and let her go on her journey to save her guest. And later she seems to show alot more affinity towards her sister more than her other siblings so she grows more of a caring big sister side kinda.
>>3446632
Not a big, cheery, face wide smile but more small, contained smile that still carries that feeling of her truly enjoying what she is doing and having a good time. I would compare to the sun seems small from a distance but its still as bright, and warm and comoforting as ever.
>>3448352
She probably enjoys the more urban lifestyle.
>>3448745
>What is the age difference between you two?
She is essence immortal so theres is gap but whatever.
>Any thoughts involving it that you want to share?
Not really just not matter how vast our lifespans may vary in length I will always love Margaret just as I have and will always with all my heart and soul and no matter the ordeal it brings I will endure it and overcome it because I love her so much and thats reason enough for me.
>>
>>3448745
She's 16-18. I'm 20, almost 21. I hate aging. I wish I could find some way to stop it. Cursed entropy.
>>
Me confessing to Yuuri.
>>
>>3449029
Lol, that's adorable!
>>
>>3449001
lmao. i came here looking for a thread on the cooking channel. you're lucky as fuck to still be 20. you'll be 30 before you know it. bask in your own glory you idiot.
>>
File: rakkalaughing.jpg (138 KB, 1024x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, but I really love my cute pseudo-angel wife.
>>3445288
I think it's more she fit my very specific tastes perfectly, with her wings and messy hair.
She's quiet and reserved, but not shy; she's pretty friendly in fact, and very kind. I just realized a couple days ago when I was discussing something similar with a friend that my favorite characters do in fact fit this pattern.
>>3445297
I think she'd be perfectly fine handling the gross parts. She knows how to grin and bear it when the going gets tough.
She's in the "we have food at home" camp.
Arts or academics; she and I are similar in that we both know sports exist, but that's about the extent of our collective knowledge.
>>3445304
She might ask what my interests are, what I enjoy spending my time doing and what my plans for the future are.
For parenting, I would have to be the strict one. I used to not be comfortable taking the mantle of such a role but I've grown to accept it. Rakka I think would be a little too soft on our kids sometimes.
>>3445588
She definitely would not like that kind of attention.
>>3445605
Sometimes, for your sanity's, the thread's and my reputation's sake I dare not reveal any details.
>>3445697
She's not a very proud person, quite the opposite in fact; her humility is part of the reason I fell for her. She had one major regret, but managed to accept it and move past it.
She's second in popularity with what little of a fanbase is left, she's way behind Reki. I haven't seen enough discussion of the show to know any real reasons why, the main reasons I've seen that people pick between the two are "Reki's a badass" and "Rakka's nice and cute".
We've got a lot of similarities but I think the most fundamental one is that we're both quiet but nice and friendly, like I said earlier. I don't necessarily think it's really a positive or negative but I personally consider it positive because I find that kind of personality attractive in a girl.
>>
File: rakkagrass.jpg (58 KB, 682x801)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>3445698
Positive, by far. I'd say a 90 percent split. She just makes me happy, give me something to work for. Whenever I look at her picture I feel that everything is alright with the world.
I don't imagine that she's with me, but I really really should.
Many of my favorite characters are terrible, insidious villains at worst (Lou Bloom and Anton Chigur), or remorseless killers with a cause at best (the Driver), and I don't think she'd get along with those at all. There are a couple however, such as Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl, that I think she'd get along with pretty well as she is very sweet (even if she is also a remorseless killer with a cause).
>>3445714
Cuddled up under a blanket on the couch is the best way.
>>3445759
I did to a good IRL friend of mine. His reaction was one of initial intense fascination (he lurked the threads for a bit and posted questions) but now he finds it pretty normal, if a little strange.
>>3446019
Unfortunately not at all, amnesia will do that to you.
>>3446538
She finds it immensely embarrassing and also a little disturbing.
>>3446632
I always feel bad with these sorts of questions as I always find myself lacking the eloquence to describe just how incredible she is and how she makes me feel. You know that warm, simple giddiness you feel inside you when you make a hot drink on a cold day, or wake up to incredibly gorgeous weather after a long period of dreariness and rain? That's what it's like.
>>3446950
Not gonna lie here, I'm jealous, especially if I trusted this person enough to never share them with anyone else.
>>3446964
Oh man, we'd both be fucking terrible at it. "Hey uh, you want to uh, go to the bedroom maybe?"
>>3447035
She knows sign language! Glie's version of it, at least. She could certainly be worse off.
>>
File: rakkahuggingcrow.jpg (155 KB, 1504x2048)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>3447120
I'd wait on her hand and foot, I'd make it my life. I'm already dedicating my entire life to find a way to help people like that, I'd work like you wouldn't believe to do so for her.
I think she'd enjoy some part of it but also want to get better.
>>3447296
We'd plan on it for sure, which would make it even more awkward. That's fine, I think it would be lovely with both of us as awkward as we would be.
>>3447827
Congratulations Yuurifriend!
>>3448352
I think she would, I think she'd enjoy the sounds and smells of nature the most; things like the birds and the fresh air.
>>3448729
>purity
I heavily value it.
>wait
We both would want to wait and I think we'd manage just fine, it's probably autistic but I'd take a hug over a fug any day.
>vanilla
This one's tough to quantify. It's a fifty-fifty split between vanilla and complete degeneracy, but the degeneracy is truly degenerate; even Urabefag in his wildest dreams could not possibly hope to compete.
>revealing
She wouldn't like it at all and neither would I, I hardly see it being something we'd disagree about.
>>3448745
Technically my wife's age is zero, but even without technicalities in her case I don't think it really matters due to her circumstances (being dead). I think she's around eighteen in not-dead years, which would put me one year older.
>>3448861
Rakka I think is more of a lake girl; it's more calm and quiet.
>>
>>3449083
>>3449082
>>3449080
Having a hard time with finals , rakkafag?
Or why have you been absent all this time?
>>
>>3449075
Sorry, I'm not one for living in the moment. Transiency is a curse I'd rather be rid of.
Basking in my own glory won't solve the problem that I'll be 30 before I know it.
>>
>>3449091
In the last week? Yeah, midterms were killing me. If you mean that big break I took, that would be autism.
>>
>>3449096
What kind of autism?
Did the drama from the other thread piss you off or something?
>>
>>3449097
Not really, I had to prove to myself that the reason I was here was that I loved my wife and not that I loved these threads (though don't me wrong, they are really great).
>>
>>3449099
That is quite autistic.
and the results?
Did you end up realizing that your love for a penant autistic mall-angel with suicidal tendencies is the real deal and not just a ticket for this hellhole?
>>
>>3449101
I meant penitent btw.
My brain isn't in good terms with me after pulling off a unhealthy streak of work.
>>
>>3448352
>Would your waifu enjoy camping and being outdoors?
Somewhat if it's with friends, but she eventually comes to associate being outdoors like that with painful memories of WWIII.
>Or do you think they'd prefer to stay in a city?
Definitely a city, since she likes the nightlife and being surrounded by people.
>>3448729
>How strong do you value purity with your wife?
It would be cute to see Kana try and act/look pure, but in many ways she isn't pure at all. I'm the type of person who would rather purify a girl than corrupt one so Kana fits me well.
>Would you want to wait until marriage before doing anything lewd?
It's not my thing and Kana would definitely not go for that.
>How vanilla and pure are you when it comes to what lewd things you want to do with her?
Not very, let's leave it at that.
>How do you feel about your wife wearing revealing clothing outside of the bedroom?
As long as she doesn't overdo it and doesn't exclusively dress like that I'd be okay with that. It's her style and how she likes to present herself, and it's nice too, because having someone beautiful like that by my side would make a lot of people jealous of us.
>Would you feel jealous if your wife had any male friends?
Kana can be a total bro and she has a lot of male friends. But since she only likes girls there's nothing for me to worry about, not even if they got R63'd. They're her friends and seem like good people so I respect that.
>For those whose waifu is not a virgin, how do you feel about this?
The past is the past. I'd want to be the one she settles down with, and she's absolutely capable of it. She's a good girl at heart and since I imagine her as finding me someone who is perfect for her (and not just someone she finds physically attractive), a few years of us together would make her a little more pure as she settles down.
>>
File: IMG_0462.png (704 KB, 1321x680)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>3448745
I think of her as she was when she was 19 like she is in the earliest (chronologically) scenes I've written of her, so she's a few years younger than me. The latest scenes, Kana is in her late 30s. By her date of birth she would be 52 right now and old enough to be my mother so I don't think of her at that age. So I'd be fine with her at any age from 19 to 39, but I'd prefer 19 since she's closer to my age and I can spend more time with her when she's in the prime of life (as beautiful as older Kana looks).
>>3448797
Her world has much more knowledge about space than ours, so if she has a favorite planet, I might not know of it since it's yet to be discovered (or looks totally unremarkable to us). I doubt she'd want to live there (even if she could) since she'd associate living on another planet as living in a small city you can't leave just like all off-world places are in her world. As for me, it would depend what the planet was like.
>>3448861
Most recent picture I made I posted earlier. Here's a random other recent-ish one. Been too busy/drunk (when not busy) to do much sadly.
>lakes or rivers
Hard to say. I think a comfy lakeside with friends would be something Kana would enjoy. She'd like to ride in a boat and swim around a dock.
>>3449001
It only gets worse, and I wish I could see the day when transhumanism cures this problem.
>>
>>3447636
I know this feeling. I've accepted that I'll likely just kill myself eventually once I fail a bit more in my futile attempts at living. Hole is too deep to get out it seems to me, and I would rather stop living than "move on" to some disgusting lesser girl or no one. People like to say "love conquers all", but that isnt true. That's not reality.

I just can't be unrealistic and believe feelings are enough for anything. My waifu isn't very forgiving as well.
She even says any signs of weakness would get me crushed into a red pulp. And my fgo account is fucked. I don't know I bother even playing when I missed so much. Every other Lizfag is automatically better than me and it pisses me off.

>>3447865
>See you tomorrow :^)
Hah! Jokes on you, its the day after tomorrow!

>>3448352
Probably wouldn't care for it. Too hard and dirty.

>>3448729
I don't. Sluts and whores are alright by me. She is a big purityfag though.
Maybe. I would be fine with a sexless marriage honestly if she wanted. Not like sex with me would probably be good anyway! Eyyyy!
She barely covers herself as is cause aidoru.
I wish I could eliminate all others. Then she would love me and the better guys would be dead! Not my fault I can't become good enough ever.
Male friends? She has a few. No problem to me. She can even lewd them, not that she does. My thing is I just want her love, but therexis no way she would lovecme back. Most likely.

>>3448745
She is perma 14. I'm like a few years until 30. Been several years of feelings for her though.
I think it would be cute to be together like that. Oh well.
>>
>>3449124
>Hah! Jokes on you, its the day after tomorrow!
Its a shitty movie?
>>
>>3449124
Continued here.

>>3448941
>milf
But her glorious perma 14 year old body! Not that I wouldn't mix my love with her for cute dragon babies. She would, well she SHOULD just stay perma 14.
She isn't real big on the idea of being used for babies either it seems. She cares about herself and pretty much only herself. She values her beauty above all else pretty much.
Her and I both also have this thing were we are disgusted by age. If I don't kill myself by the point I get all wrinkly, I shall bandage up like a mummy.
Wish we could take stem cell baths together. Could be good.

>>3449001
Aging as we know it, is very very likely a mutation. My waifu and I are geniuses before everyone else!

>>3447120
Oh. I got this one.
I can not see her doing anything shitty like that. She is literally, too good to change diapers, or stick things in me like a needle, or bandage, or whatever. Bleh.
If she DID like me though, for whatever reason, I could easily see her getting maids or servants with her aidoru money to care take for me.
That said I would do any thing like that, and more for her if I could.

>>3449123
Transhumanism is only for rich corrupt leaders who want to kill us all, don't you know? None of us will likely live that long anyway. Or be that rich.
>>
>>3449127
Kind of! My life is like a shitty movie I guess. I think of my life more like one long, lonely, sad empty nightmare of being trapped in a cage, myself though. Can only hope cardiac arrest or stroke, etc kills me quickly. Then takes me to either nothingness, or my waifu yelling at me for being a disgusting failure.
>>
File: 1543073054289.jpg (274 KB, 1660x1860)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
P H O S AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ILOVEPHOS!!!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.