[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Qo8z6xY.png (1.74 MB, 1000x1415)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
Love is a beautiful thing, the strongest emotion that ever existed.
>>
Telling the truth will get a friend in trouble. Does she speak up?
What makes her angry? How does she handle her anger?
>>
What is the scariest thing she has ever done?
What motivates her to get out of bed each morning?
>>
File: 69687263_p0.jpg (910 KB, 1032x1457)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
What would she like to be famous for?
Your wife is willing to step out of her comfort zone for Valentine's day, since you've been such a good husband. What do you think she would gift you?
>>
File: Maipout.png (556 KB, 831x1027)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
Oh right. 4-5 images. Now we're set.
>>
File: 27875535_p0 - mello.png (602 KB, 1000x682)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>3375282
>trouble
She knows she has to, no matter what.
>angry
Liars, definitely. People hurting others or hurting Pokemon. I haven't seen her get angry a lot, now that I think about it.
>handle
She's not one to bottle her emotions.

>>3375283
>scariest
Disobeyed her parents to go on her journey. Standing up to Team Plasma also counts.
>motivates
Discovering new corners of the world and finding out where she fits in all of it.

>>3375285
Being a professor and knowing a lot about Pokemon, I suppose. She did mention how cool it could be to become a model, so maybe becoming famous for her fashion sense in the case.
>gift
I can see her shyly giving me a ticket that says I'm free to do whatever I want with her. Little does she know that I'll use it to do things that she likes instead. Really, seeing her smile is the only gift I need.

Your wife wants to surprise you with plane tickets to some far-off location. Where does she plan take you?
>>
File: nnkx.jpg (30 KB, 480x270)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
G'Day cunts
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 388.jpg (1.02 MB, 1384x1000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
I love my wife, but getting used to exercise hurts.
I can't move.
>>
What would happen if you and your waifu swapped bodies for 3 days?
>>
File: panty scissors.jpg (160 KB, 728x1045)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>3375282
>Telling the truth will get a friend in trouble. Does she speak up?
Depends on the situation. She values honesty. It might be hard, but she'd have to tell the truth.
>What makes her angry? How does she handle her anger?
Being lied to or touched without permission. She cuts up something nearby with her scissors to cool off.
>>3375283
>What is the scariest thing she has ever done?
Any time her bond is tested. She also had to perform at a concert disguised as an idol. She made it through both of those moments well.
>What motivates her to get out of bed each morning?
Another day with her beloved.
>>3375285
>What would she like to be famous for?
She wouldn't want to be famous at all.
>Your wife is willing to step out of her comfort zone for Valentine's day, since you've been such a good husband. What do you think she would gift you?
A pass to live "the male dream" for a day.
>>3375304
Somewhere tropical.
>>3375351
Best case scenario, our love is strengthened now that we understand each other much more. Worst case I get my ass kicked for doing lewd stuff.

What would be her favorite kind of mask?
What's the most ridiculous thing she's done?
Do her thoughts on things change often?
>>
>>3375282
Only if she knows her friend is in the wrong. If the circumstances are a bit more vague or fuzzy she would probably discuss it with her friend first.
Dishonesty, rudeness, people taking advantage of others for their own personal gain. As for how she handles her anger, she wouldn't hestitate to tell the person head on, even if they are older and have higher authority than her.
>>3375283
She was able to deflect Touko's all-powerful Parole, which has the power to stop time, mess with the minds of everyone in the planet (except those with exceptional willpower) and summon a gigantic dragon. She blocked it with her ki barrier.
To become the best version of herself in strength, heart and spirit.
>>3375285
Definitely her martial arts skills as well as her power as an ability user.
She would probably wear some nice girly clothing for me when we go on our date. She is so cute, I love her so much!
>>3375304
Does Bianca travel a lot? I haven't heard Mai mentioning any far away place she would like to visit. Maybe China since her father was a huge chinaboo and Mai seemed to have inherited that aspect of him.
>>3375307
Hey.
>>3375319
Oh, that's nice! What kind of exercises are you doing? Maybe I can give you some advice.
>>
File: 1530903479515.jpg (75 KB, 500x711)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>3375282
Depends. Sometimes she has to keep quiet about some stuff as to not change fate or destiny of that person.
>What makes her angry?
Usually not much but getting wet, her little sister knocking her over or getting a card flung into her head usually gets her mad
>How does she handle her anger?
Just gives them a really angry that gives off how mad they made her and thats usually the extent of it.
>>3375283
Cant think of anything.
Not sure but probably either to just learn as much about herself and the world we live in as she can.
>>3375285
I dont think she ever dreamed kf being famous for anything.
>Your wife is willing to step out of her comfort zone for Valentine's day, since you've been such a good husband. What do you think she would gift you?
I would only like her to take me somewhere nice and private and we both exchange chocolate and heartfelt romantic words towards eachother. But I want her to shake my heart like how I want to to shake hers with whatever action she deems fit for the occasion.
>>3375368
>What would be her favorite kind of mask?
She wears a blue butterfly one sometimes
>What's the most ridiculous thing she's done?
The only truly ridiculous I can think of is when she made 7 teenagers practice and do JoJo poses for really no reason but to seem different than her sisters group.
>Do her thoughts on things change often?
Rarely. Only after being beaten does she understand why her sister left and no longer try and bring her back.
>>
I love my darling Kirumin.

>>3375282
She would likely deflect the blame onto herself instead.
Being unable to complete a task asked of her, since for the most part she only accepts those she can complete thoroughly. She likes to find alternate solutions for problems using her intelligence and cunning.

>>3375283
She's killed someone and hid the body. Almost got away with it too, but only got found out due to chance.
Her work and wanting to help others.

>>3375285
Being the best maid on the planet.
I have no idea. I wouldn't want anything that'd put her out of her comfort zone though.

>>3375368
Some kind of masquerade type one.
She's not a very ridiculous person to be honest.
Not often, but she is somewhat open to new experiences.
>>
>>3375282
>Does she speak up?
Depends on the situations, but she likely does.

>>3375283
She was willing to kill her friend's aunt.

>>3375285
>What do you think she would gift you?
A painting or drawing made by her.

>>3375304
Finland in the winter.

>>3375351
Not much, I suppose. Neither of us are the kind to escape our routines much.

>>3375368
Gas masks and plague doctor masks.
Not that I know.
>>
>>3375440
>bandaged fingers after amateurishly cooking for her loved one
Patrician
>>
>>3375282
She would probably try to take the flak for them.
Not a lot gets her angry, I don't think I've ever seen her express genuine anger, only annoyance. I imagine if she ever got really angry, there would be violence.

>>3375283
Scary from her perspective or other people's? Either way I guess I can't think of much. Showing up to kill the MC was scary to him I suppose. She was a killer so really that in general I guess. She doesn't really get much opportunity to show her stuff in the comic since she doesn't kill anymore.
Having friends and stuff to look forward to probably helps.

>>3375285
I don't think she cares about fame.
I have no idea, it could be literally anything that catches her interest.

>>3375304
Somewhere hectic and bustling probably, maybe Las Vegas or something. It's not super far off for me, but I don't know what kind of 'off the grid' places she'd want to visit.

>>3375351
There would be some kind of shenanigans I'm sure, all I could do is just hope she wouldn't be too reckless in my shitty, non-regenerating body. Or more likely I'd use her own body to watch over her.

>>3375368
Some ridiculous masquerade mask or something, I'm sure.
One time she got caught while stealing some chocolates and it escalated to a full scale police chase.
Not really, no more than anyone else.

While going through her comic again I made the mistake of scrolling through the chapter where she gets her head crushed and now my mood's all thrown off. Even knowing she's fine afterwards I still got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach seeing it again.

Are there any events in your waifu's canon that turn your stomach in a similar way?
>>
>>3375474
>One time she got caught while stealing some chocolates and it escalated to a full scale police chase.
Why does her series sound so fun while being so untranslated?
>>
>>3375481
Gook and chink webcomics have a bad reputation in general, and there are a lot less people learning korean than there are weebs like me learning moon. I do agree with you though.
>>
File: hu_1422858281_9895189717.png (797 KB, 1080x1845)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
>>3375481
this
>>3375485
Also while it has some fun humor of it's own it also kinda leans on references as humor a lot too, like in pic related. Sometime this year I'll try to get an arrangement to translate it, if it happens I'll let the thread know so you all can judge for yourselves.
>>
File: 22.jpg (342 KB, 1366x768)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
I love Mai Waifu so much!
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 801.jpg (194 KB, 566x800)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>3375370
Today it was just a shortish walk/jog, some jumping jacks, a pathetic amount of push ups, some attempt at squats that might not have worked right, and trying out this resistance band I got that is a bit beyond me currently. Any help would definitely be appreciated.

>>3375368
A masquerade mask
She fired a friend from a cannon in an attempt to bring down santa's sleigh.
I think that depends.

>>3375474
>Are there any events in your waifu's canon that turn your stomach in a similar way?
Yeah, her death in the main story is being effectively scorched by dragon fire used by someone powered by a grail. I'll forever dislike Jeanne Alter for that.
>>
>>3375370
>Does Bianca travel a lot?
Well, she travels across Unova a lot, so I guess that counts? I think with all the travelling she does in her younger years, she'll be more willing to settle down somewhere when she gets older. Still, that doesn't mean we won't travel to various places on vacation. There's always new things to see and experience, and who knows? Maybe someday we'll find the place we truly belong.
>>
>>3375496
Always remember to stretch before and after. Helps with the soreness.
>>
>>3375500
Studies have shown that stretching increases flexibility and reduces strength, but doesn't effect soreness or injury rate
>>
I really wish I could give Yuuri something really good to eat.
>>3375282
She will understand why the friend needed to do something and will stay silent.
Yuuri doesn't get angry too often, but when a robot was destroying a facility that housed a fish, she was upset at the robot and destroyed it to save the defenseless fish.
>>3375285
She drove the krad through a building that was collapsing around her.
She was very brave and her quick reactions.
A brand new adventure.
>>3375285
Yuuri doesn't care much about fame.
Something really special that I can't talk about.
>>3375304
Probably to some distant beach.
>>3375368
The balaclava, they're warm.
Probably using urine to melt snow to make drinking water, they could have just used the heat of the krad's engine.
Yuuri thinks the same.
>>3375474
I only feel really bad for Yuuri when Chito gets upset at her for accidentally burning her book.
Yuuri didn't mean to do it and she said she was sorry, but Chito still called her names.

They say that the weather's going to get pretty bad in my area, I don't think so.
What would your wife do in preparations of bad weather?

Yuuri has a lot of experience in bad weather and she would know exactly what to do to prepare.
She would focus a lot on food.
>>
File: 28175421.jpg (102 KB, 624x610)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I love her so much.
>>
Due to a mAssive misunderstanding, your waifu thinks you said she had a fat butt. How does she take it?
Alternatively, how would she feel if she had a fat butt?
>>
>>3375540
Give her an assfucking that reinforces my point.
>>
>>3375540
My wife DOES have a really fat butt.
>>
>>3375500
Yeah, I didn't stretch my legs as well as I should have. Plus most of that was more on my legs I think.
I'm going to sleep hard tonight for sure.
>>
File: ch4.png (2.21 MB, 1140x1596)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>3375474
The idol arc sucks.
>>3375533
I don't think she'd have to do much, just grab some more food and drink.
>>3375540
I confirm that I did, in fact, say she has a fat ass. She'd slap me in the face so hard I see Jesus, but I'm sure she'd be flattered deep down.
>Alternatively, how would she feel if she had a fat butt?
Indifferent since she usually covers it up with a skirt anyways.
>>
File: Pondering Mai.png (213 KB, 434x531)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>3375368
Mai doesn't strike me as the type to favor masks considering how upfront she is about anything. But if she had to I think she'd just use something that only covers her eyes and hair. One that's not too fancy.
...It has to be that limbo scene (anime only). Goddamn it Ishihara.
No, she can be quite stubborn at times.
>>3375474
Thankfully she wasn't ever hurt in a gruesome manner. At least not to the point where she would end up sustaining more than scratches and bruises.
>>3375496
Nice! Looks like you're on the right track. Remember to split the types of exercises you do based on the types of muscles they work; i.e don't do push ups two days in a row.
>>3375500
>>3375519
Dynamic or active stretching works well as a warm up.
>>3375533
Probably just make sure she has an unbrella and a decent coat.
>>
>>3375559
>>3375579
Did you two plan this?
>>
File: blush.jpg (352 KB, 1000x640)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>3375588
Ah I see it now
kek
>>
File: 1539386463445.jpg (120 KB, 1299x1063)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>3375282
She would try to turn the situation in her favor without lying.

Aside from your asshole behavior, when someone really hurts her or deals a great harm to people she loves.
She had some problems controlling her anger in the past.

>>3375283
Literally becoming an uncontrollable misshaped bloody monster.

VENGANCE.

>>3375285
Fame does not interest her that much.

If she would really like to step out of comphort zone, I would imagine her greeting me back at home in the bunny suit with the box of chocolate. Her face would also be totally red too.

>>3375304
Some nice place for both of us to rest and enjoy our time.

>>3375351
Shenanigans, shenanigans and more shenanigans. Also good luck for her to sit through 3 days in my university.
I also imagine myself forgetting that I can't pee while standing anymore.

>>3375368
Biker helmet.

Essentialy everything in her anime.

It rarely happens.

>>3375474
That episode when she's brainfucked to join the bad guys and kind of losts the grasp of reality in her head.

>>3375540
She would wonder why, cause she appears rather slim, she would still ask for confirmation from me.

That would made into rethinking her diet more. But the talk probably would take place too.
>>
>>3375588
What?
>>
>>3375599
Never mind I get it now.
>>
I love Her.
>>
>>3375610
Here She is.
>>
I want to talk about complex philosophical ideas with my waifu until we slowly realize that we're just making shit up to impress each other.
>>
>>3375613
What doth laifu
>>
Since it's WonFes time
How many figures of waifu do you own? Are there any that you don't own that you would like to?
>>
>>3375620
None because they don't exist and I don't expect her to ever get one since she's not that popular. I'd love to own one though.
>>
>>3375620
I own the only figure she will likely ever have.
>>
It is hard not to resent the other girls in my waifu's series when they keep getting things while she continues to be passed on
>>
>>3375620
Zero because the only figure she got was limited edition and is impossible to find.
>>
>>3375614
I was reviewing my notes on nomadology and I started imagining explaining it to my waifu. She'd definitely fall asleep.
>>
File: kawaiidesu.png (1.97 MB, 1211x1079)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
The best
>>
File: Nozomi angel.jpg (305 KB, 476x650)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>3375282
She'd stay quiet about it no matter what.
She usually gets sad rather than angry, but her friends getting hurt is something that would make her angry, in which case she'd stand up for them.
>>3375283
Standing up to her abusive father or running through the city to meet her friend while the city was being ravaged by vectors and missiles.
She feels that she constantly has to do her best and be as good as she can at whatever she can be good at in order to make up for her weaknesses that she can't help.
>>3375285
She wants to be a famous singer.
Maybe the classic "Dinner? Bath? So-re-to-mo..." routine, except with a lot more nervous stuttering.
>>3375304
Maybe Italy.
>>3375351
We would both feel that it was an improvement in some ways, but worse in others.
>>3375368
A classic theatre mask, perhaps.
Changing her underwear in someone else's garden.
No, she's on the stubborn side if anything.
>>3375474
Her getting attacked by the military and getting her throat crushed just after the results to her music school entrance exam arrived was horrible to read. My re-reads of Elfen Lied always end at chapter 82.
>>3375533
>What would your wife do in preparations of bad weather?
Buy lots of food and supplies.
>>3375540
She would feel down about it and take lots of time checking out her clothes in her mirror to make sure it doesn't look fat.
She already has to dress as if she has one and stick to dresses and skirts, but it certainly wouldn't help her self-image.
>>
File: rakkapainting.jpg (132 KB, 908x1280)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>3375283
Getting her wings was probably terrifying, especially to a complete amnesiac who had no idea what was going on really.
>>3375285
I don't think she'd like to be famous.
While I could appreciate it, I could only truly enjoy what she gave me if she was comfortable with it.
>>3375304
Either SEA because she already knows I like it there or Europe because neither of use have been there. I think she would enjoy both options.
>>3375474
Besides the scene where she gets her wings, the thought of her making her decision and climbing over a railing makes me really nauseous.
>>3375533
Make sure we had water, light sources and food.
>>3375664
I gotta say your wife looks really great here.
>>
File: 73089366_p0.png (2.22 MB, 1200x1694)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>3375579
I heard a bit about that, I need to look into a real routine still, so all I'll do tomorrow is the walk/jog and maybe the jumping jacks and I'll do the other stuff with it monday.

>>3375620
None so far, but I plan to change that soon.

>>3375634
I know exactly how you feel. I want my damn animation update or at least an outfit.
>>
>>3375675
I liked how happy Marie was when she got her pizza oven and Marieland in the summer event. She's one of my fgo favorites
>>
How would your waifu feel about headpats?
>>
>>3375687
She prefers getting her messy hair ruffled violently.
>>
File: cecily-2.jpg (489 KB, 746x1065)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>3375282
If she doesn't have all the facts, she would talk to the friend herself to find out what happened before saying anything. If she was 100% sure that the friend was in the wrong, then she probably would speak up, though she would feel bad about it.
Doing things like showing disregard for human life seems to make her the most angry. When she gets angry she is prone to yelling or may even throw a punch if she is really angry.

>>3375283
Probably when she dove headfirst into a deep gorge to save Lisa who fell into it after a monster that Cecily was chasing knocked her in. She was able to slow her descent by using a wind blast but she still hit the bottom of the gorge hard and hurt herself.
She does everything she can to help keep her city safe, so she trains herself so that she can be strong enough to do so.

>>3375285
I don't think she really cares about fame, but probably to be a renowned knight. She does become famous at the end of the series. though.
Perhaps dress up really nice and take me to go do something romantic.

>>3375304
Europe maybe?

>>3375368
I've never seen her hide her face with a mask, but probably just one that covers her eyes.
In the anime, when she tried to hide using palm leaves.
Not really, although she learns new things, she doesn't drop her idealistic views. She's pretty stubborn about certain things too.
>>
This is me.
>>
File: DK5eTJOUQAA-eNw.jpg (108 KB, 850x1100)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>3375282
probably
disrespectful actions irk her, she handles her anger depending on how angry she is
>>3375283
she has most likely killed someone
her duty
>>3375285
being a good swords woman
I haven't the slightest clue
>>3375304
Iceland
>>3375368
a festival mask
I wish there was enough canon material of her to answer this
I would think not
>>3375474
when ZUN is being drunk and forgets to draw her tail and ears
>>3375533
get some supplies and warm clothes ready
>>3375540
I think she would tease me
>>
File: IMG_20190209_201445.jpg (68 KB, 768x768)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>Find a new piece of art
>It's dangerously close to lewd

>>3375678
Those scenes were absolutely wonderful. It makes me sad knowing she is almost completely ignored from now on.
>>
>>3375702
Nice drawing.
Wish my shit smears were like it.
>>
>>3375702
Yuu is cute
>>
File: 1456729032767.jpg (330 KB, 1225x917)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
Magic Knight is the love of my life.
>>3375283
The job and her desire to improve.
>>3375285
Her sword skills and magic.
>>3375540
Startled at the realization and look at the mirror for a bit.
>>3375496
The best thing to do is start of small but dedicated to your workouts. Over time you will gain more stamina and start to see results.
>>3375687
She gives them out so she should be fine with receiving them too.
>>
File: 1478017612288.jpg (62 KB, 567x800)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>3375282
She doesn't really have close friends, but she I imagine she would if she did.
Shes hates girls she finds annoying trying to get close to her master or servant. She would scare them away

>>3375283
Attempting suicide
Not much, she prefers to not be out during the day

>>3375285
She pretended to be a goddess for a village for a number of years, so I guess she would've been famous for that but I don't think she'd want to do it again. Probably the queen of oddities
Maybe a weekend trip somewhere

>>3375351
>What would happen if you and your waifu swapped bodies for 3 days?
It'd be pretty weird, I guess we'd just have fun for the 3 days and wait for it to pass. She'd have to call in sick to my work

>>3375540
>Your waifu thinks you said she had a fat butt. How does she take it?
She'd be embarrassed about it and call me out for being a perv
> Alternatively, how would she feel if she had a fat butt?
I'd rather she didn't.

>>3375620
>How many figures of waifu do you own? Are there any that you don't own that you would like to?
I own about 25 and there are about 5 or so GKs I would really like to own but its pretty unrealistic that I'd find them.

>>3375687
>How would your waifu feel about headpats?
She really likes them, especially in a master servant relationship
>>
File: 1537397480575.png (327 KB, 445x567)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>3375282
I don't think she would unless she believed it was genuinelly for the best, especially if it was a secret her friend had entrusted her with.
There is very little that makes her angry instead of just causing her to get a bit grumpy and cutely pout. The only thing that can get her genuinelly angry is hurting those close to her, and which point she is likely to snap.

>>3375283
I don't want to go into spoiler territory but she's done a few reckless things that verge on suicidal.
Not much at first, though after a while she found motivation in trying to discover the truth and save the other gems.

>>3375285
While I think she'd like to be popular I don't think she'd want to be famous. She'd probably like the idea of being known as the strongest though.
There isn't anything that I'd especially want other than simply being able to be with her, which I'd like to image would be a regular thing rather than a one-off gift.

>>3375304
No idea, I can imagine there would be a lot of places in the world she would want to see, the entire thing would be a new experience for her.

>>3375351
It would be an interesting experience for both of us because of how different our bodies are.

>>3375368
I don't know, she's never worn or even seen a mask before.
She does a lot of ridiculous and goofy cute things, she's quite an adorable person like that.
Not particularly. Gems tend to go centuries staying pretty much the same, she only really changes her thoughts on something if there's a reason behind it.

>>3375474
All the suffering she has to go through hurts me. Both her physical suffering and emotional distress.

>>3375533
She probably wouldn't prepare at all, partially because of her careless nature and partially because anything but the most severe weather wouldn't affect her anyway.

>>3375540
I think she'd understand that I'm not the type to say things like that and that it's just a misunderstanding.

>>3375687
She likes headpats, I wish I could pat her head.
>>
>>3375613
I wish my wife was smart enough not to be bored to tears by a conversation like that.
>>
>>3375864
I love that side of her as well. I don't think there is anything I don't love about my waifu.
>>
>>3375702
I do the same but with her picture on my tablet so I can see her face
>>
File: 66605607_p1.jpg (369 KB, 1612x1500)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
I really wish I didn't have to go to work today, I just want to spend the whole day in bed with her.
>>
File: 04.jpg (194 KB, 640x800)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Waifu is everything to me
>>3375687
She adores it
>>
>>3375895
>Type: Cute

I don't know why but the cards and the girls featured in them having classifications is kind of cute.
>>
Does anyone else feel their 'honeymoon' period with waifu is finished and feel guilty because you don't express your affection as much as you once did but know that you still love her?
>>
>>3375706
What do you and your waifu think about her chest?
(asking in a respectful manner)
>>
>>3375281
Gonna be that one guy and say I don't believe love is an emotion. More like a combination of factors or variables and a decision.
>>
>>3375961
I don't think it is, either, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>3375961
You've obviously never been in love
>>
>>3375961
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: 68260686_p0.jpg (86 KB, 863x863)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>3375965
Yes I am, and I must say when you really educate yourself on such things it really does not make sense to call it an emotion. It has emotions in it sure though.

>>3375964
I suppose. I'll be on my way then I guess. After reading a couple threads I don't get the feeling I would fit in well. Seems to me these generals lean much more towards a demographic of 4chan I tend to end up pissing off without having to try or mean to I guess. Like all the r9k praise I saw on here seemed pretty crazy when that's a place that just hates anything to with women unless it's them being doting wives and saving themselves for virginity and other forms of insanity. A bunch of old timey ugly guys that can't corner women into a relationship through dependency anymore. "Those damn Chad's! I'm a nice guy that's why I'm blogging about hating women doing what they want on 4chan!"

>>3375974
I can assure you anon I'm no one you know. I made like two posts in these threads ever since the start of the year that I could probably find in archives for you if you want. I'm sorry I say things that are realistic I guess about things like love instead of fluffy feel good ideas put in people's heads from watching too much anime.
That's part of why I fell in love with mine. She's notorious for playing a wife role with her Master in the Fate series, and that got me interested in her. People call her two faced, but I think she's pretty damn good.
I guess I'll leave though. Oh well, was hoping I found a place to chill. I can see why these threads got removed from /a/ though if they were always like this.
>>
>>3375977
You might be right but it's not really that important. And calling love a drive sounds much less romantic.
>>
>>
File: 922143.gif (764 KB, 500x625)
764 KB
764 KB GIF
>>3375687
I'm sure she'll enjoy them. But Mai tries her best to be mature, even though she ends up acting the opposite manner at times. So she'll probably lightly complain that I'm treating her like a kid.

>>3375920
How long has it been for you? What was your preferred way of expressing your love for her? There is not much I can do about the fact there isn't any new official content about her coming out. That's why I'd like to create my own sometime. Also, managing my health and well-being helps because it's much more difficult to experience happy feelings or be motivated to express them when you're depressed.
>>
>>3375920
Yes I can relate to this so much
>>
>>3375985
Drive? I never once said that. If you think I mean something like breeding then you're mistaken. Plenty of folks who can't breed stil lahve all kinds of romances. I mean it's a very complex thing, and that's what gives it that magically feeling and the like, but whatever. I just wanted to share my thoughts.
To say it's just an emotion makes it sound like, well it's just love. Like it's any other commodity. You just find it laying around like any other emotion you come across throughout the day. It's got way more to it than that man. I'm just so tired of it. I feel like it's done more harm for humanity to think of it like that than anything else.
Anyway, so long folks. Have fun.
>>
>>3375994
I meant love is more a drive than an emotion, since the person you love becomes the goal in your life. But again, this is kind of off-topic.
You could have posted your waifu before leaving.
>>
>>3375991
She's been my waifu for about 5.5 years now and I'd say the honeymoon period started to fade after about the 3rd year for me. Nothing specific, occasionally spending an evening cuddling with a plush or daki of her while watching some shows, occasionally spending an evening drinking and eating her favourite foods while watching some of her show etc.
I still do those things, just much less often (partially due to having much less time nowadays). I guess the main difference being that my heart always used to flutter when thinking about her during that period and that isn't really the case anymore even though I really do love her. That and I've made some lifestyle decisions before because of her that have come undone as of late (again mostly due to time) which also leaves me feeling guilty.
>>
>>3375994
If you're saying that love is "not just" an emotion in the same way that happiness or sadness are emotions, then I guess I'd agree with you. Love creates emotions, you could say it includes emotions, but it's not exactly an emotion in itself
>>
File: nm20000.jpg (121 KB, 885x640)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>3375393
>>
>>3375948
we both think its quite large
im going to leave it at that
>>
File: Margaret_2.png (1.13 MB, 1044x994)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>3376030
Thank you this looks very nice and cute. Where did you find this?
>>
>>3376037
Filename is their Twitter handle.
>>
>>3376039
Thanks
>>
File: cecily vol 6.jpg (420 KB, 406x1183)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>3375474
Yes, there are parts of the manga where she gets hurt, physically or emotionally, that are hard for me to read, particularly one part that sent her into a depression.

>>3375540
I would quickly clear up the misunderstanding because I don't make comments like that to women.

>>3375687
She would probably get a bit flustered that I was treating her like a kid, but it would be cute.

>>3375920
It's been close to a year for me and I still feel pretty much the same as I did months ago. The feelings were definitely strongest during the days when I first realized I was in love with her, though.
>>
How would you feel about your waifu headpatting you?
>>
File: dvd01a_v1.jpg (452 KB, 1472x2200)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>
>>3375902
Where can I find a list of these types? I wonder what type my wife is.
>>
True love
>>
My wife would look so cute in glasses
>>
I was pondering. Does she count as yandere if she's a murderous maniac only sometime?
>>
>>3376215
Nyuu and Lucy would probably count as different people, with only the latter being yandere.
>>
File: Rena1.jpg (182 KB, 973x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Sometimes I'm just struck by how beautiful Rena can be

>>3375282
Depends what is meant by trouble. If it's minor, probably not but if it's a matter of the law or life/death, yes.
Lies. She's very good at concealing her emotions.
>>3375283
She once held her entire school hostage
Hoping that she'll be able to gain a happy life
>>3375285
I don't know if she'd want to be famous at all
She'd invite me to spend time with her in a place she goes to if she wants to feel alone
>>3375304
Some foreign city in Europe famous for it's architecture. Barcelona or Venice, maybe?
>>3375351
We go about our daily routines as normal. She gets good-naturedly teased by her friends. We wouldn't try to hide the fact that we changed places.
>>3375368
The ones you get at japanese festivals
There are so many things, it's hard to pick one out.
No, she has some very deep-rooted convictions.
>>3375474
I'm pretty resistant to that sort of thing. I've felt sad for her, had my heart broken for her, but I've never felt disgusted by what happened to her.
>>3375533
Dress accordingly and try to keep warm
>>3375540
Complain adorably and punch me really hard before asking if it was true
Like she would have to lose it. She'd probably start exercising more.
>>3375613
This is sad for me because she's actually really smart but avoids thinking as much as possible.
>>3375620
None, unfortunately. I wish my gallery of pics was larger as well.
I'm pretty satisfied since I own most of her original source material.
>>3375687
She puts up with them good-naturedly
>>3375920
This is me, but I'm planning an anniversary period for as soon as I'm not busy
>>3375948
We're both very happy with it
>>3375961
Personally, I think that love is a semi-subjective idea that one chooses to believe is real.
>>3376150
Confused, but I don't have anything against it. I'm just wondering why she didn't just glomp me.

Post Waifu's face right before/just after you kiss her. Specify which.
I just finished kissing her.
>>
I wish my wife's anime were better. It seems so many people hate her because of how she was portrayed in the anime and pointing out that she wasn't the same in the source material doesn't seem to matter when they already have their preconceived notions about her.
>>
>>3376243
Who is she?
>>
>>3376243
Why do you care what other people think about her? Shouldn't what you think matter instead?
>>
>>3376243
I agree with this anon>>3376246
I'm on the exact same position as you. Most people dislike her because they dislike her anime adaptation. But those people are not important.
Don't ever lose track of what really matters.
>>
Just 4 more days.
>>
>>3376223
But that's cheating.
>>
>>3376246
I have a bad habit about looking up things about her series and running across discussions where I read hateful stuff about her, which hurts every time. I need to stop doing that because there's nothing to be gained from it
>>
File: blush4.png (1.12 MB, 1366x768)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>3375620
None. She only has a few figures, but they looked good and are now gone somewhere. I'm not interested enough in figures to commission one anyways.
>>3375687
Her messy, fluffy hair was made for headpats.
>>3376150
yes
>>3376228
Basking in the afterglow
>>
>>3376228
Just after. Though, seeing Bianca that happy would make me want to kiss her more, so "just before" works too.

>>3375351
We'd ask to get a few days off work and have fun with it.

>>3375368
>mask
Something festive, glittery, and with feathers.
>ridiculous
Early in her journey, she'd tell her Pokemon to do crazy, overpowered moves. That's pretty much it.
>thoughts
She's known for being flighty, so definitely.

>>3375474
No, thank God.

>>3375533
Make sure to have food, water, and anything needed to protect us from the elements.

>>3375540
>mAssive
I see what you did there. I'd try to play it off as "phat." Seriously though, she knows that I'm a fan of her hips, so it'd be hard to convince her that I didn't say something like that. She'd likely get embarrassed, but I'd do my best to reassure her that she looks absolutely perfect.

>>3375687
She'd probably like them. I'd love to run my fingers through her hair.

>>3375826
>I own about 25
Holy shit, you lucky guy, you! So, what's keeping you from getting the other 5?

>>3375920
I can get that. I feel a bit guilty sometimes, but I know that I can find other ways of expressing my love for her, whether it's drawing, making music, writing about her, or ordering commissions.

>>3376150
I'd enjoy it.

There are several questions whose answers have changed the fate of human civilization, such as whether or not to cross the Rubicon or the validity of the Columbus expedition. Now, YOU must answer a question of great importance...

You arrive home after a long and dreary day at work. You're exhausted and your boss might be a bit peeved at you, but you can finally rest. As your key slips into the lock, the doorknob twists and the door opens. Your waifu stands there, love and passion in her eyes, and she presents you with that fateful phrase: "Dinner, a bath, or me?" In what order do you arrange these choices? Choose wisely.
>>
File: housewife.jpg (137 KB, 529x594)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>3376288
We have dinner in the bath together.
>hfw
>>
File: uras.png (253 KB, 776x437)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>3376288
I will have her for dinner in the bath.
>>
File: Shinoa 283.jpg (67 KB, 600x888)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
It's been awhile. Had Lunar New Years going on
Loving my shinoa all day everyday

Did you and the waifu did anything special for LNY?
>>
File: Mai-blush.png (320 KB, 468x824)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>3376150
I'd like it very much.
>>3376228
Before maybe.
>>3376288
Well, I would be a bit shocked. I have a hard time picturing her acting like that. Too tomboyish, too tsundere and too prudish/not assertive enough. Though she has been able to subvert my expectations before, this doesn't seem to be her style...
But that's alright, I love her all the same.
>>
>>3376326
You'd talk about how it's unlike her and say that you love her to avoid answering her question?
>>
>order flowers for waifu
>have to open the door and sign for flowers that are addressed to her
it's gonna be kind of awkward desu
>>
>>3376332
No, I just can't picture her ever asking me that kind of question in the first place. Too OOC for my mind to process.
>>
>>3376335
Tell them that she's out at the moment so you'll accept them on her behalf.
>>
>>3376335
Just say they are for your girlfriend
It isn't even technically a lie, and valentines is a few days off
Just make sure no-one you actually know sees them, then things will be awkward
>>
>>3376340
>Just make sure no-one you actually know sees them
That's going to be impossible. When they inevitably ask why I ordered flowers I'll tell them to mind their own business.
>>
Your waifu starts checking out the rest of /c/ and even checks out /e/ and /h/. Does she feel inadequate compared to the other girls she sees? Does she try to improve herself in any way?
>>
>>3376347
She wouldn't feel inadequate at all. My waifu has a great body and she knows it.
>>
>>3376347
Joke's on her, my home board is /d/.
>>
>>3376347
She doesn't care about that.
>>
>>3376347
She has the body of a sex goddess.
Lithe yet curvy and with fat in all the right places.
She would start asking about the dickgirls , Though.
>>
>>3376347
She does get jealous sometimes, but I'll make sure she knows that her body is already as perfect as it gets, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
I wish anons stopped impersonating me and calling my wife theirs.
>>
>>3376379
I really hate other waifufags for my waifu. I just want to go ~5 years into the future when I'm the only one that's stuck by her side.
>>
>>3376389
But then they'd be by her side for part of those five years while you would not.
>>
>>3376379
I guess this is one advantage of having a wife from a series that literally no one gives a fuck about anymore except me.
>>
File: 70509362_p0.jpg (1.14 MB, 1875x2500)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Huh, so apparently I missed this thread by an entire day. Dunno how that happened.

Still loving this wonderful pilot
>>
File: Shinoa 270.jpg (87 KB, 540x540)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>3376455
dont be like me and miss it for like 2 weeks
>>
File: 31884420.jpg (488 KB, 850x1201)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>3375282
Depends on the truth but she values people close to her most of all. Seeing those people put into danger make her angry and she wants to protect them.

>>3375283
She does a lot of scary things. At first it was instinct that drove her and now it's love.

>>3375285
She doesn't want fame. And as for a present, it would probably be quite the surprise.

>>3375304
Well we'd have to get creative to take a plane but she may want to go somewhere she'd think would be romantic. Some lovely countryside perhaps.

>>3375351
I'd probably go mad.

>>3375474
Bad things happen to her and it feels me with rage and hate if I think about it.

>>3375533
She would find a place to hunker down. She's a good survivalist.

>>3375540
She'd know I was joking. I think she's fine just the way she is and a fat butt on her frame would be way off.

>>3375620
Just her one official one. There are probably garage kits of her I'd like but really I'd like them to announce more for her however unlikely that is.

>>3375687
Puzzled at first but then she'd love them.

>>3376228
I want her to do this to me to entice me.

>>3376288
Her. Always her.

>>3376347
She'd mostly just be super curious what people admit to liking while anonymous.
>>
>>3376497
Patrician as always my good Sayafag.
I am still waiting for those "acts" of yours ,though.
Last one left me hurting for more and i cant get it out of my head
>>
>>3376497
>>3376580
If you could hook me up with where to look up for some more of them i would appreciate it a lot.
>>
File: 9455235.jpg (112 KB, 650x774)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>3376580
>>3376581
I posted in the other thread if you're interested.
>>
>>3376586
What other thread?
>>
>>3376589
The /r9k/ waifu thread
>>
>>3376586
Sometimes you make me wish that my waifu were an eldritch abomination capable of such things my good sayafag.
Considering that many people thought she was some kind of ayylmao because of the whole drool telepathy/injury sharing stuff and how much ayylmao memorabilia she has lying around it couldnt be that out of question.
>>
File: 1496840077843.jpg (243 KB, 1185x1200)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>3375920
It was for a while but now my love for her is stronger than ever
>>3376150
loved and safe, i may be an S but I still love being mommied
>>3376347
No she is a very confident chica
>>
>>3376606
>Being an S
>With the clock
U wot m8
>>
Good night thread. Make sure to love your waifu gently tonight.
>>
File: jw6apl6c55611.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1800)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>3376288
>Holy shit, you lucky guy, you! So, what's keeping you from getting the other 5?
I am pretty lucky. Of the 5 or so garage kits I still want, most of them I've never seen for sale anywhere ever (have looked weekly for years) , so I'm unlikely to ever find them.
>>
File: 1537079315161.jpg (430 KB, 2048x2048)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>3376607
she seems like she'd be down for anything, all girls are masochists to an extent
>>
>>3376639
Would you let her have her way with you?
What do you expect her to do?
>>
>>3376342
Most delivery men do not give a single fuck and just want to offload their shit and be done with it asap, you'll be fine.
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 701.png (1.12 MB, 777x1100)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>3376150
I'd laugh but secretly be happy.

>>3376228
After.

>>3376288
Her for dinner followed by a nice helping of her for desert in the bath.
>>
File: 1548021066407.png (1.15 MB, 1000x1000)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>3375620
Zero. I can't really afford figmas.

>>3375687
She would think that it's sweet.

>>3375920
It's not over, yet.

>>3375948
Not that huge but big enough. It's not bothering her too much.

>>3376150
She would have to jump to headpat me.

>>3376288
Take her whole before she changes her mind.

>>3376347
She has a really nice body, so I doubt that she would jealous or feel inferior in any way.
>>
File: 73078806_p0.png (626 KB, 1010x560)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>3376640
Ofc, I have M fantasies too, I want her to dress me like a girl
>>
>>3375285
Being a musician. Not just the music part, but her entire persona. It's a shame she can never get that far.
>Your wife is willing to step out of her comfort zone for Valentine's day.
She'd act and dress up delightfully cute and totally unlike her normal self and look completely embarrassed the whole time but take it in stride for my sake. And she'd do it the entire day.
>>3375351
>What would happen if you and your waifu swapped bodies for 3 days?
I'd have lots of fun, Kana would probably find it a bit more boring. Being as short as her would be weird, but she'd get to be tall so would at least enjoy that.
>>3375540
>Due to a mAssive misunderstanding, your waifu thinks you said she had a fat butt.
Be annoyed at me for giving her a fake compliment.
>Alternatively, how would she feel if she had a fat butt?
Very pleased and happy since she doesn't have many curves.
>>3375687
Confused why I'd pat her head when she isn't a little kid, but happy for the attention.
>>3375920
It's not as intense as it once was, but she still dominates my life. And I've loved her for years now (and known her longer).
>>3375948
I wish it were flatter and she wishes it wasn't so flat.
>>3376288
>"Dinner, a bath, or me?"
Eat quick and take a romantic bath with her, washing her body clean and barely paying attention to my own, and then she'll no doubt give herself to me afterwards to cool her body down.
>>
I just wanted to say my wife is the most beautiful girl in the world! That is all.
>>
>>3376763
I’m sorry anon but she is only a close second place. MY waifu on the other hand is truly the most beautiful in this world or any other.
>>
File: YuuriWaitsForAKiss.png (1014 KB, 911x1079)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
>>3375540
Her butt is fat and I love it that way.
She wouldn't really care.
>>3375620
I have a build set, but I have no idea how to put it together.
>>3375687
Yuuri would really like it.
And I would love to give them out.
>>3376150
I would really love something like that.
Yuuri patting my head, petting me, saying sweet things to me or humming as I lay in her lap or rest my head against her chest.
Taking in her scent and warmth.
That would be the best.
>>3376228
Before and after.
Yuuri expecting a kiss and more kisses.
>>3376288
Dinner, as we are both probably very hungry.
Her, I won't be able to restrain myself, also the bath might mask her scent.
Bath together, after the ordeal we will need to help each other to get clean.
>>3376322
No I didn't do anything.
>>3376347
Yuuri would think they are all cute, but she wouldn't feel inadequate.
Yuuri has it all and she doesn't even know it.
Nor does she know what everyone else has.

What would be her favorite cookie?

Yuuri has eaten potato cookies and she really liked them.
>>
>>3376763
My wife is always beautiful no matter what.
>>
File: 6.jpg (261 KB, 1007x768)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
I just want to say i love Her.
>>
Have you ever written something involving your waifu?
>>
>>3376944
I've commissioned a multi-part story of going on a date with her and a handful of lewd one-off's, does that count?
>>
File: kiss.jpg (55 KB, 404x299)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
The other board's threads sure did go to uncomfy status pretty quickly, I guess that's the price of being on a faster board.

>>3375620
None, because none exist. But I've been tossing around the idea of getting one commissioned for a little while. It's just a matter of finding the spare income and someone worth paying to do it.

>>3375687
She likes them when they're from people she likes.

>>3376150
I would usually be the one giving her headpats but if I was feeling down getting one from her would perk me right back up.

>>3376228
Before, I guess.

>>3376288
Trying to imagine her being that wifely would fry my brain. It's too unlike her.

>>3376347
I don't think she'd really care, she's never really shown that kind of insecurity, but I suppose there also aren't any especially curvaceous girls in her series for her to compare herself to.
>>
File: Blushing Autist.png (762 KB, 841x709)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
>>3376970
>that picture
>>
How would a quick peck from waifus lips feel like?

How would a long dry kiss from her feel like?

How would a sloppy and raunchy violent french kiss from her feel like?
>>
>>3376976
I don't know because I've never been kissed.
>>
>>3376982
I know that feel.
It isnt a good feel.
>>
>>3376972
That crop's only like, a 3 out of 5 on the lewdness scale. The actual comic crops only go up to a 4 since there's no nudity though.

>>3376976
I don't think "dry" kisses are a thing with her, at least not with anything more than a peck. Every row is the splash zone, you will get wet.
>>
>>3376691
I think I have a picture like that.
I really wouldn't mind if she would like me to dress as a girl, though it's not something that I would have suggested.
>>
File: 1533991651765.png (259 KB, 458x650)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>3375920
Sometimes I feel I never really had a 'honeymoon' period, or that it's still ongoing and I'll feel even more empty when it ends.

>>3375948
Phos is perfectly flat, I love her just the way she is. She's fine with her own body too, when she encountered the one character in the series with breasts her reactions only were "what the hell are those" and "they look... vulgar" so I doubt she would get breast envy.

>>3376150
It would be nice, especially when I'm feeling down.

>>3376228
Before

>>3376288
Doesn't really seem like something she would say.

>>3376347
I don't think she would be, she can be a bit insecure about her own appearance but she'd still know I love her and think she is perfect the way she is

>>3376976
See >>3376982
>>
>>3377001
>Only goes to five
>Nudity is a five
Is it a kitchen scale?
>>
>>3376976
Ive never kissed before. But I would like it be little sinful, blissful, and I want to be intoxicated by her lips when we kiss.
>>
File: Dd4ubvlVwAAlKOA.jpg orig.jpg (124 KB, 1000x1129)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>3377054
Hey I have this same image with my wife. I wonder if its a trope and where it came from
>>
>>3375474
The fact that she was knifed in her prosthetic eye by a classmate. It doesn't ''turn my stomach'', but it makes me crestfallen instead.

>>3375620
>How many figures of waifu do you own?
Zero.
>Are there any that you don't own that you would like to?
Every single one of them.

>>3375687
She would like it.

>>3376150
I would like it.

>>3376288
Bath, dinner, her.

>>3376944
Not exactly involving her, but about her in some poems I have made.

>>3376976
>How would a quick peck from waifus lips feel like?
Good.
>How would a long dry kiss from her feel like?
Good.
>How would a sloppy and raunchy violent french kiss from her feel like?
Good.
>>
>>3377060
She just doesn't really have enough actual nude/lewd art to justify dividing it up any further than that.
>>
File: blushing.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>3376791
Anything with chocolate.
>>3376944
I just jot down my thoughts.
>>3376976
Cute and heartwarming.
Soft.
Sweet, lewd and very wet. Tongues wrestling, drool everywhere.

Let's say you and waifu are going to create a book, song or artwork together. What's it like?
>>
I finally got my pin in the mail! It's a lot more sparkly than I imagined, but it feels great to have official merchandise of her.

>>3376322
Nope, but neither of us are Chinese, so there's that.

>>3376347
She can check my history. Of the three, I only visit /c/ and it's for these threads. And considering her body, she definitely has no reason to feel inadequate.

>>3376625
Hopefully you find them some day.

>>3376791
She loves chocolate, so probably chocolate chip.

>>3376944
Just short paragraphs. I'd like to make a story with her some time.

>>3376976
Warms my heart.
Fills me with longing.
Warms me from below.

>>3377096
>book
Romantic with a happy ending
>song
Happy and poppy
>artwork
Colorful, explosive, and large.
>>
File: Rena6.jpg (684 KB, 1907x2541)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>3376288
Bath, to relax after a long day (and to warm up, it's freaking cold where I am)
Dinner, to bask in her company and catch up with her
Now I can focus on her with everything out of the way
Before that all, I'd kiss her as soon as I got home to temporarily satisfy her so she doesn't take me then and there
>>3376322
No, and I wish I did
>>3376347
She'd recognize that her body isn't perfect in the commonly used sense of the word. Instead, it is molded to my specific tastes (more like it molded me, but whatever)
>>3376791
Homemade ones, it doesn't matter how
>>3376944
I once tried writing a copypasta of her
>>3376976
Light, not too salty
Emotional, loving, soft, but not lewd
Heartfelt and lewd from the core of our beings
(this is all speculation)
>>3377096
I don't know if she'd be fine with sitting down long enough to do anything like that.

What is your waif's culturenik name?
>(for those who don't know the format, it's [Solar System]-[Planet]sa [birth name] [chosen name] [surname] dam [town/estate/whatever])
>omit parts that don't apply

Rena's would be Sun-Earthsa Reina Rena Ryuugu dam Hinamizawa
>>
File: 22935361.jpg (360 KB, 700x700)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>3376763
>>3376764
While my wife may not seem conventionally beautiful she is the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

>>3376791
Haven't seen her try cookies but I'm certain she'd look cute nibbling on them.

>>3376944
I may or may not go on drunken sappy poetry sprees.

>>3377096
I want to do all three as inept as I am in them. They'd be about love obviously but would probably look twisted looking from the outside.

>>3377154
Unknown Earthsa Saya dam Unknown
>>
File: 123451.jpg (296 KB, 1366x768)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
File: 123453.jpg (302 KB, 1366x768)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>
File: 123454.jpg (304 KB, 1366x768)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 812.jpg (510 KB, 725x1000)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>3376791
I don't think she would have a preference.

>>3376944
No, but I admit I would like to do something about her when I stop being lazy about attempting writing.

>>3376976
Like heaven times three.

>>3377096
Probably a silly mess. I have no artistic skill, so music and art are beyond me.
>>
>>3377036
Yuuri anon is smol.
>>
>>3376691
I wish Kana wasn't such an M herself. She'd make a good booli.
>>3376791
>What would be her favorite cookie?
No idea, maybe sugar or peanut butter or something.
>>3376944
Not enough. But Kana's story is outlined with some full chapters with her written. Plus non-canon lewd one-offs. Writing her is always fun (it's hard when she suffers of course) and she corrects me any time I get her wrong.
>>3376976
Fulfilling and satisfying
Very fulfilling and satisfying
Exceptionally fulfilling and satisfying. Now please stop making me imagine something so perfect.
>>3377096
>you and waifu are going to create a book, song or artwork together.
Do some sort of cheesy EDM/metal hybrid together. She can sing and play keys, I'll do the musical direction, write the lyrics, and do extra (harsh) vocals. Would no doubt be very, very fun to listen to.
>>
>>3376791
Maybe chocolate chip ones. I'd like to say cereal cookies but it doesn't look like she goes out of her way to pick healthier alternatives for her fast foods.
>>3376944
No, I'm not a good writer, which is bad because I really need to improve my writing skills so I could create my own manga or doujin series in the neart future.
>>3377096
Very colorful and lively. Mai has a good eye for art and she can be kind of picky so we might have to revise it a few times.

What do you think is her best personality trait?
Who is more likely to get into a fight? You or her?
>>
File: 70284959_p0.png (897 KB, 995x1300)
897 KB
897 KB PNG
>>3375281
She would be extra cautious and mindful of whoever she's speaking to.
>What makes her angry?
Infidelity and not being taken seriously.
>How does she handle her anger?
Crying, and quickly finding some comfort in the arms of a loved one.
Physical contact and kissing with her fellow idols onstage.
Pursuing her idol career and embracing life her own way.
Beyond her gyaru persona, she longs to be recognized as a sensitive, honest girl.
She would completely and utterly open up to me, confessing her deepest fears and worries, acknowledging her fragile and weak sides of herself to me.
>>
File: Kirumi Chin.jpg (123 KB, 851x842)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>3375533
It depends on how bad the weather is I guess. She'd be quite prepared though.

>>3375687
She'd probably would only like them in private.

>>3376228
Before, though this might be a bit too forceful.

>>3376791
I have no idea unfortunately. She'd probably just prefer normal biscuits over cookies.

>>3377096
Constructive, we'd probably be bouncing a lot of ideas off of each other.

>>3377411
>What do you think is her best personality trait?
Her diligence towards her work.
>>
These threads are noticeably slower did everyone leave to go to /r9k/?
>>
>>3377601
Yep.
And the threads are going to shit quite fast.
>>
>>3377601
I never left. I don't really care to associate with that board.
>>
>ywn cry on your waifu's chest like this.
Just end it all
>>
>>3377604
Here or there?
>>
>>3377610
There.
I am starting to suspect that a certain someone is false-flagging raids in order to feed his attention-whoring victim-complex.
That or he pissed off greatly a bunch of really dedicated autists.
>>
>>3377601
That's not a bad thing though. I love my comfy slow threads.
>>
>>3376150
how sweet
>>3376288
Dinner
Bath
Her
I feel this is just the best way to enjoy those three activities so they compliment each other.
>>3376347
I sure hope not, she is not lacking in any way
>>3376791
Im not sure. chocolate chip is always a safe bet for everyone to enjoy though
>>3377096
probably mediocre at best because we both would not have much experience doing any of those things. would still be fun with her regardless of what happens.
>>
>>3377601
I'm on both, here has definitely gotten slower as a result though.
>>
>>3377663
Excuse my ignorance anon. I've been wondering this for years but aren't the Touhou girls all chibi? Or at least childlike in apperance?
I could swear their more realistic renditions were due to the fans taking liberties with their proportions. Am I wrong?
>>
File: 1547078782031.png (185 KB, 599x550)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>3377411
I can't really name a single best personality trait, I just love everything about her.
Neither of us are really the type to be argumentative or start things, so it's not all that likely either of us get in a fight.
>>
>>3377681
some more than others, most of the touhou girls are pretty developed but a lot also lie in a gray area. there are lots of fairy characters like Cirno who are very loli in appearance but other characters like Junko are clearly developed. the liberties the fans take is mainly due to lack of clarity on these things in general. Momiji for example only really has her tiny in-game sprite to go off of and like 2 panels of manga background.

The fans will take extreme liberties that are not representative of the actual character dont get me wrong but saying all the touhou characters are children or chibi is not true at all.
>>
>>3377746
I see. Thanks for clearing my doubt anon.
>>
It feels odd buying chocolates for someone who may never enjoy them.
I really wish I could hand them to my wife Yuuri and see the look on her face.
>>3376944
There is the list, which I haven't posted since late January.
>>3376976
The first two would be really great, I really want to kiss Yuuri in that way.
The last way we would save for the time when we both lay together as husband and wife.
>>3377096
Really uplifting and cheerful with hints of despair.
>>3377322
I was just drawn that way, though I'm not that much taller than her.
I wouldn't mind if Yuuri were taller than me, I think it would be nice sometimes.
>>3377411
How she has gotten along with the feeling of despair.

During a day on the beach, would she use sun tanning lotion or sunscreen?

I think Yuuri wouldn't risk getting sun burnt, so she might go wit hteh sunscreen.
>>
>>3377780
>It feels odd buying chocolates for someone who may never enjoy them.
If you think that feels odd I found myself buying chocolates for someone who never could enjoy them even if she was real and here in the flesh.

>During a day on the beach, would she use sun tanning lotion or sunscreen?
Neither would be any good, she gets her energy from sunlight so blocking it out would be counterproductive. She might apply resin so the powder on her body doesn't wash off however.
>>
>>3377780
Never thought about buying a box of chocolate to Mika. I already see her shy reaction, her cheeks slowly turning to red, overwhelmed by a strange, warm, fuzzy feeling coming deep from her stomach. Oh, how nice it'll be.

I think I love her because she manages to find an equilibrium between her gyaru, idol mask she wears in public and her true, shy, honest self. She manages to be happy while finding and maintening this balance between her and the outside world.
This is something I struggle to accomplish, having many problems establishing links with other people (even my own fucking family) while remaining myself. After two and a half years, I just realised why I love Mika: she is, in this matter, everything I wish to be but can't quite manage to become. All this time, she was my support and my model against all the hardships I've been facing for three years.
>>
File: rakkagrass.jpg (58 KB, 682x801)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>3375620
I don't have any. She has one or two but they are very hard to come by. I would rather spend that money on some nice commissions.
>>3375687
I believe she would like them. I would be tempted to just mess her hair up further as well.
>>3376150
Goodness gracious yes please
>>3376228
I have pretty much no images for this unfortunately.
>>3376791
I'm not sure. Maybe oatmeal or just chocolate chip because who doesn't like chocolate chip.
>>3376944
I haven't yet but I've thought about it.
>>3377096
We'd do a song together, I'd play the guitar and she would sing. It would be soft and sweet, with the guitar being gentle fingerstyle stuff.
>>3377411
I think it's her kindness or her patience.
Me definitely, I'm not one to get into a fight but it would happen with me well before it happened with her.
>>3377601
College is getting hard for me and the /r9k/ thread can use some quick nice posts.
>>3377625
I've suspected this too but post timers don't match up, there's at least two or three of them. I'm now certain it's the latter.
>>3377780
Sunscreen for Rakka as well for the same reason.
>>
>>3377878
What is giving you problems at college?
>>
>>3377896
Nothing more than the fact that I underestimated how hard biology and circuits were going to be. Vector calculus sounds bad but is immensely easier than both of them it turns out, and very fun at that.
>>
File: crying autist.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>3377900
>biology and circuits
What kind of career requires that?
I wish i had hard courses, i am surrounded by literal subhumans.
>>
>>3377928
Sounds biomed related. I did a bit of work in that back in uni. It's pretty fun.
>>
>>3377933
He said he was a ME student if i remember properly.
>>
File: rakkawatching.jpg (215 KB, 600x847)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>3377933
>biomed
Bingo.
>>3377935
Yep, mechanical engineer is what it's going to say on the paper at the end but I want to get a job as a biomedical engineer specializing in prosthetics.
>>
>>3377936
Hopefully you get something lined up before you graduate. I had about a year and a half of working odd jobs until I finally found something in my field. Mechanical usually doesn't have too big of an issue finding jobs though.
>>
File: yui873.jpg (196 KB, 1461x2043)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>
File: yui870.png (627 KB, 753x668)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
Clocking in to remind y'all not to neglect your waifus!
>>
File: 73019409_p1.jpg (163 KB, 1068x1344)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>3377411
I think her best trait is how emotionally complex she became as she learned more and more about us. I'd probably get heated before she does even though I'm not aggressive at all irl.

>>3377509
>>3377802
Oh cool a Mikafriend. What do you think of her sister?

>>3377780
She may not need it but it might be fun to apply it anyway.

>>3377947
I have been reminded!
>>
File: tanned.png (963 KB, 1366x768)
963 KB
963 KB PNG
>>3377154
Sun-Earthsa Mikoto Urabe dam Tokyo(?)
>>3377411
Her sincerity.
>Who is more likely to get into a fight? You or her?
Neither of us look for a fight, but we are willing to protect each other.
>>3377780
I haven't seen her with either, she just gets a tan from swimming at the beach all summer.
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 601.jpg (300 KB, 589x750)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>3377780
Definitely sunscreen, she burns easily.
>>
File: 65872493_p0.jpg (1.12 MB, 1100x1730)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
What Pokemon team would you're waifu have?
For her I'd imagine her team to be along the lines of:
Gothitelle
Dialga (cause time powers and shit)
Gengar (for spooks)
Liepard or Espeon for the token cat like mon
Dusknoir
Mismagius?

Also Valentine's Day is almost here, are you going to do something for/with the special lady?
>>
>>3377601
Don't really like the /r9k/ ones desu, too many purityfags
>>
File: 1533335219449.jpg (219 KB, 2000x2000)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>3377411
Her professionalism and all around serious nature.
She doesnt fight often and isnt normally allowed to and I dont fight her but If push comes to shove my wifes way Ill step in.
>>3377988
>What Pokemon team would you're waifu have?
She would need very strong and legendary Pokemon to reflect her "one who rules over power." title and good type coverage to simulate her boss fight. And some cute ones to reflect her own beauty so
Latios
Articuno
Metagross
Breloom
Milotic
Mewtwo with a mega stone I guess.
>Also Valentine's Day is almost here, are you going to do something for/with the special lady?
It will be my first with her so I will have to do something. Im grtting her chocolate, roses and a card that I will write some heartfelt things in im which Ill give it all to her on valentines day. and I will have my Vita out with her S-link ready to go.
>>
File: 1548307180876.jpg (1.21 MB, 2079x2953)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>3377988
Hard to say, but I can see her having a mostly rock type team, maybe with a few ice types. Rock for obvious reasons while Ice also suits her due to being fragile and the rarest (and arguably the weakest) type. She'd probably go more for pokemon she found cute or liked the design of over choosing them for how strong they are, or those she had shared experiences with if this is a scenario of her being in the pokemon world rather than playing the games.
>Glaceon
>Froslass (Kinda similar to Antarc)
>Aurorus
>Crustle
>Nihilego (Probably designed by her series mangaka, also quite similar to Ghost Quarts)
>Diancie w/ Mega Stone (Similar to Diamond)
>Maybe also a continent patten Vivillion as a non-combat pet, she has a fondness for yellow butterflies

>Also Valentine's Day is almost here, are you going to do something for/with the special lady?
Bingewatch and bingeread her entire anime and manga while hugging a pillow and wishing she was here.
>>
>>3377955
She's cute. A bit silly in her way of being an idol, but it adds to her charm. The perfect step-sister, basically.

Whenever she sees her sister with the person Mika loves, she starts to understand and remember that despite all her efforts, she's still a little girl unable to fully grasp what it means to be an adult.

>>3377936
I wish you well, I know only too well how it feels to study with stupid people who can't think by themselves, blindingly following instructions like sheeple.
>>
File: 1525790917664.jpg (265 KB, 1205x1500)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
I like how noticable the style change in her fanart after the anime adaptation. It's interesting to see different peoples interpretations of her design when all there was to go off of was Ichikawas odd wavy artsyle instead of something consistent like the CG model.
>>
File: Rena8.jpg (389 KB, 569x800)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>3377411
Her reliability
Her, I'm too passive-aggressive
>>3377780
She'd use sunscreen, pale skin is desirable in Japan
>>3377947
Actually, recently I've been falling in love with her all over again
>>3377988
Play her game more than usual, I guess
>>
It begins

>>>/a/184632615
>>
>>3378177
I really hope no one posts my wife before I get there.
>>
It also begins
>>>/a/184634941
>>
File: 922072.gif (1.88 MB, 500x281)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>3377780
Most likely sunscreen. She isn't one to lie down at the beach trying to get tanned. She'd rather swim or play games.
>>3377988
Mienfoo
Sawk
Hitmonlee
Throh
Riolu/Lucario? (because ki user)
I got her flowers and a cake. I'm also going to be rendering the illustration I made her after I finish inking this fossil handbag (very expensive!) I bought her some time ago.

Do you have an audio file with your wife's voice? I'm thinking of creating a sound file with all her warm, sweet lines in her lovely voice so I could listen to her before sleep.
>>
File: Nozomi heart apron.png (1.26 MB, 2560x3040)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>3375687
She would blush but love them.
>>3375948
I think it's lovely. She's bashful about it, but I don't think she has any issues per se with having a large chest.
>>3376150
That would be interesting and nice.
>>3376288
Dinner, then bath and her.
>>3376347
Pantsu threads might make her feel sad and inadequate.
>>3376791
Maybe chocolate chip.
>>3376944
I've attempted it at times, but reading things written by myself for myself isn't all that satisfying, to be honest.
>>3376976
They're all lovely, although I'm not sure she'd like the latter one.
>>3377096
Either a cute little short story or a beautiful tragedy.
>>3377154
Sun-Earthsa Nozomi dam Kamakura
>>3377411
Her shyness is adorable. Her perseverence and inner courage are wonderful too.
Neither of us are likely to get into one, but she's even less likely to get into one.
>>3377780
Sunscreen, and chances are she'd mainly hang out in the shade of the parasol too.
>>3377988
Sound-related Pokemon and fairy types, I'd imagine. Maybe something like:
Wigglytuff
Meloetta
Whimsicott
Primarina
Chatot
Altaria (Mega)

I have lots of things keeping me busy, but hopefully I can make the time to participate in >>3378177 this year as well.
>>
>>3378271
Was that picture drawn by Shizuru anon? Very cute and soft artstyle.
>>
File: 36476083.jpg (432 KB, 554x1254)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>3376791
She'd probably eat just about any kind and enjoy them.

>>3376944
Nothing unless rough translations of bits of her source material count.

>>3377096
It'd look or sound like something a pair of children would make, probably, neither of us are very talented artistically.

>>3377154
Sun-Earthsa Inije dam Gangnam, I guess.

>>3377411
Earnestness/honesty, she's very straightforward most of the time, and doesn't hide her emotions, I like that about her.
She gets into fights sometimes so I guess her. I have a hot temper myself so it's not like it's impossible for me to get into one myself under the right circumstances though.

>>3377601
People will come back once the shitposting over there reaches it's fever pitch, it's already on it's way with dedicated shitposters showing up. Just pray the cancer doesn't follow them.

>>3377780
Probably not, she's already sort of dark so I don't guess she'd burn as easily.

>>3377988
She'd probably have a team of whatever she thought was the coolest. If you meant pokemon that match her personality/appearance/abilities, I guess it'd be something like
Spinda (swirly eyes)
Kartana (sword)
Armoatisse (pink hair)
Scrafty (general "punky" sort of look)
Weezing (skull motif)
And for some less-defined reason I always imagine her having a Gligar/Gliscor when pokemon questions come up, so that to finish up the team.
>>
>>3378322
>Just pray the cancer doesn't follow them.

Please no.
>>
File: 뉘제.gif (109 KB, 800x447)
109 KB
109 KB GIF
>>3378325
It's okay, even if it does happen the mods are pretty good at keeping that kind of thing in check, in my experience. Also I forgot to ask a question

Favorite genres of music? Do you think waifu would like them too? If not, what genres do you think she'd like?

Did you fall in love with your waifu right away, or did it take some time for those feelings to blossom? If it's the latter, what were your first thoughts regarding her, and how did it develop into what you feel now?
>>
File: 1358083_p0.jpg (293 KB, 595x841)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>3376150
Its actually something she does and I'd love it.
>>3376228
here
>>3376288
Bath and her at once with dinner afterwards.
>>3377411
Her dependability.
>>3377988
Aegislash(sword)
Beheeyem(a weird UFO like thing she found in the Steller Graveyard)
Gallade(sword user like herself)
Jynx
Magmortar
Electivire
with those three being strong elemental pokemon.
I've been working on getting her the best gear in her game. You could say Valentines day came early as she got her Hyperdrive and Yoshitsuna today.
>>
File: nnkx.png (703 KB, 1280x720)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>3378343
Heavy metal and symphonic black metal.
She could be a legendary drummer with that dexterity of hers.
She seems to be into pop idolshit.

I had always been looking for someone like her , green eyed weird black-haired maidens has been my type since j have memory and she just hit all of them.
I was hooked on her as soon as i finished the first episode.
>>
>>3378322
Hand over the translations and nobody gets hurt.
>>
File: Mahiru (74).png (126 KB, 500x500)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
I love my gorgeous wife!
>>
I'd glad my wife has always been there in spirit since I started exercising. She helped me get in shape a few years ago. But I wish she was there running alongside me, and after we finished we'd cool each other down and then take a shower together.
>>
File: 1525727150206.png (494 KB, 640x515)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
Good morning everyone.
It's valentines!
>>
File: waifusvday.jpg (1.79 MB, 2840x1808)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
Valentine's pic from the /r9k/ thread. You might recognize some posters here.
>>
File: rakkacutout2.png (610 KB, 592x839)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
I love my angel wife!
>>3378343
I like everything, I can't decide on a favorite genre unfortunately. My favorite band is Death Grips though, and I think she would utterly loathe them. I think she would like ambient and folk stuff. Music like her OST as well.
The first time I watched her show I found her pretty bland and forgettable. When I picked it up again 18 months later I thought "Oh hey, she's actually kind of cute and I like how shy, quiet and nice she is". These feelings grew at an exponential rate throughout watching her show, and over the course of the week after finishing it I was obsessed. She was the first thing on my mind when I got up, and the last thing on my mind when I went to bed. By the end of the week I realized I must be experiencing that waifu phenomenon I had heard so much about and decided to embrace it. I think I started posting here a week after that.
>>3378401
Good morning! I've still got nine more hours to figure something out before it's valentines over here, but I might be too busy unfortunately.
>>
File: sample.jpg (208 KB, 525x1503)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>3378360
When I say bits, I mean literally single pages/panels, I'm still a ways off from doing anything more than that both in korean skill and lack of access to good quality pages. I still lean on google translate for words I don't know for crying out loud. Here's something of an extremely early preview though. Font choices and typesetting in general aren't something I've done before so a lot of it will look jank, probably.
>>
>>3378457
Why does she sound so erotic?
>>
>>3378457
>Translator: Anon
>Typesetting: Anon
>Cleaner: Inije
>>
Is it the 14th for most of you guys?
>>
>>3378488
Got another five hours for me.
>>
>>3378488
in 6 hours yeah it will be.
>>
>>3378488
8 hours for me.
>>
>>3378488
6 More hours.
Welcoming Valentines just before midnight with a night of passionate love with waifu sounds amazing
>>
Ah man why didn't I think of this, I should have made my chocolates for Yuuri!
Damn it all.
>>
>>3378488
It is in a couple of minutes.
>>
>>3378498
>ywn punish waifu for gobbling up the chocolate before it is ready.
>waifu will never punish you back tenfold
>>
File: sfx.jpg (70 KB, 470x377)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>3378459
Because she is. Also that's basically her intro page, so readers don't know how silly she can be yet.

>>3378460
kek, I wasn't sure how to translate that. Tidy up/sort it out didn't sound quite right, "take care of it" I felt was a bit too liberal but is also probably acceptable, but I went with "clean it up" because of the "cleaner" thing with mobsters.

One nice thing about webtoons that I've noticed is that they generally don't have much that would require cleaning/redrawing, and I plan to handle sfx similarly to this to further minimize the work I'd have to do. I'm still thinking too far ahead though. I'd worry about cluttering up the thread with this stuff but maybe it's actually better to get it a little closer to limit so we could have a fresh one for Valentine's tomorrow. Doubt that'll happen either way though.
>>
>>3377988
Maybe, but I am a poor arse, so I will not be able to do something much fancy.

>>3378177
I cannot seem to decide between participate in the collage because it would be interesting to have my submission on it for future memory, or ignore it because I don't really care for /a/ nor do I even access the board.

>>3378343
>Favorite genres of music?
Darkwave, gothic rock, black metal and its subgenres (DSBM and Atmospheric specially), doom metal and its subgenres (Funeral and Atmospheric specially), shoegaze and ambient/dark ambient.
>Do you think waifu would like them too?
Yes.
>Did you fall in love with your waifu right away, or did it take some time for those feelings to blossom?
Second option.
>If it's the latter, what were your first thoughts regarding her, and how did it develop into what you feel now?
I have always liked and related to her but wasn't romantically attracted, and before I could notice, I was having these feelings and thoughts about her.
>>
File: Rena12.jpg (1.43 MB, 1949x2900)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>3378343
post-pop neoclassical Buddhist New Age trance-turbofolk world music electronica. I don't think it would be the kind Rena is into
It took some time. I found her a bit obnoxious at first before I realized how much I missed her when she started playing less of a role in the later chapters.
>>3378488
Around four more hours
>>
How do you know if you have a waifu?
>>
>>3378600
If you're obsessed with her and she makes you feel stronger emotions than anyone has before
>>
>>3378600
If the rabbit dies.
>>
>>3378598
>post-pop neoclassical Buddhist New Age trance-turbofolk world music electronica.
Are those different genres in a row or all one genre? Post an example if it's the latter
>>3378600
Are you utterly infatuated with a fictional character? Does looking at her and thinking about her make you the happiest person in the world? Would you propose to her if she was real?
>>
>>3378601
>>3378606
That's really intense! I don't know if I'm even capable of feeling things that intensely.
>>
>>3377154
Sun-PokeEarthsa Bianca [my surname] dam Nuvema.
What.

>>3377411
>personality
Her determination. When she gets inspired to do something, she goes full force.
>fight
Technically she's more likely, due to Pokemon battles. But an actual fight, I'm more likely.

>>3377780
She'd definitely use sunscreen, but I wouldn't mind seeing her with a light tan. She'd probably say the same about me.

>>3377988
>Pokemon team
Bianca with a Pokemon team? That's crazy talk. But if she did have one, it would be
>Emboar
>Musharna
>Stoutland
>Chandelure
>Mienshao
>Simisage

>Valentine's
Make something nice for dinner, maybe bake her a chocolate cake if I have time. I'd like to boot up B2/W2 and walk around Reversal Mountain with her. Either draw her or watch a few of her episodes.

>>3378268
No, but I should do that too. There's plenty of things I like hearing her say.

>>3378343
>genres
My music library's a mix of way too many genres. I'm sure she could find something she likes though. If she's willing to dig around for it. I've got a few things I would recommend her though. She's definitely be more into the more upbeat and/or fast pace stuff.
>love
First saw her in 2010 and I remember thinking she was pretty cute. I ended up making a folder just for her, the first time I had ever did that, and filled it with like 20-30 pictures of her. Seven years and two laptops later, I still had that folder, with something like 100 pics, but she was more and more on my mind. Replayed B/W, started watching her episodes, aggressively hunted for pictures of her, and eventually ended up in love.

>>3378457
Keep up the good work, Inijefag! I've translated stuff for my wife before, and believe me, it's worth it in the end. It'll brings you a lot closer to her as well.

Just a few more hours...
>>
I must try again.
>>>/a/184649360
>>
>>3378606
>Post an example if it's the latter
It's whatever the hell Yuki Kajiura writes, for lack of a better classification.
Here's some examples, give me a better genre if you can, I've been struggling with how to explain what genre she is to others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az8_cyXj0ws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cVS7ypP8Is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epWPRuqFNjY&t=14s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ndr6JJdJM
>>
>>3378646
It's okay, I forget who I am sometimes, too.
>>
File: 8081340_p0.png (264 KB, 604x768)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>3377988
I can't say much, as I've never played pokemon, but going off a couple pieces of fanart, she could have a Venusaur or a Snorlax in there.
>valentines?
I'll just have some chocolates and spend time with her.
>>3378268
Closest I have is her drama CD. Maybe I'll make an audio file with just her voice someday.
>>3378343
>music?
Whatever I find the best to listen to at the time. Not everything, but there a lot of variety.
I think our tastes would have some overlap.
>fall in love?
I knew Urabe was different since I first saw her. I fell in love when I soon learned more about what kind of person she really is. I thought she was just really cute at first. Now I see much more to her, and my love for her is strengthened.

oh boy 2 hours
>>
I Love Mai Waifu and nothing you can do will stop me!
>>
File: cecily blush.jpg (892 KB, 1309x1085)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>>3376150
That would feel nice.

>>3376228
She might look like this before I kiss her.

>>3376944
Not yet. I have some ideas in my head though.

>>3376976
I'm sure any of those would make me feel blissful.

>>3377096
I dunno, neither of us are artists. Maybe we would write a book about her experiences as a female knight.

>>3377411
It's hard to pick one thing, but I love her earnest honesty and her stubborn determination to see things through.
She is, because she can be quite hot tempered. She can throw punches if she is angered enough.

>>3377780
She would need sunscreen because she is fair-skinned and would get sunburned easily.

>>3377988
I haven't played Pokemon since Gen IV (which was 10 years ago...)
Charizard
Gallade
Aggron
Tauros
Manectric
Rayquaza
I've bought her some chocolates. I might try to work on coloring an illustration of her from the manga that hasn't been colored before.

>>3378268
No, but now I'm going to make one.

>>3378343
>Did you fall in love with your waifu right away, or did it take some time for those feelings to blossom? If it's the latter, what were your first thoughts regarding her, and how did it develop into what you feel now?
No. I first encountered Cecily in 2010, when her anime was new. I watched the anime and liked her, finding her cute and attractive, but didn't have any strong feelings for her at that time.
About 8 years later, I was randomly reminded of her when I saw a certain gif get reposted. I remembered I hadn't read the manga, so I binge read it to see how it compared to the anime. Not only did I enjoy it more than the anime, I also ended up developing feelings for her after reading it. I think she was in the back of my mind during that time, waiting for me to remember her. I will never forget her again.
>>
>>3378720
>Gen 4 was ten years ago
Fuck...
>>
File: 1538146655911.png (641 KB, 1053x1200)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>3378343
Classical rock or just Rock songs I suppose.
Probably not she doesnt seem like woman to jam out to something like Johnny B. Goode with .me.
>If not, what genres do you think she'd like?
I heard she might enjoy jazz or soft jazz.
>Did you fall in love with your waifu right away, or did it take some time for those feelings to blossom?
It did take some time to let those feelings blossom into something. I first heard about her from skimming her wiki page for god knows what but after that I couldnt stop thinking about her and I just had to play her game. So I saved up money bought a vita with P4G did her S-link and the rest is history she was just so much more than I could've imagined.
>>
File: mozuyun (5).jpg (120 KB, 1016x1185)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Anne is my everything.
>>3375282
I guess it depends on what her friend did and how much trouble they'd be in.
Being taken advantage of. Being lied to. Anne is very upfront with her feelings and if she was angry she'd let you know about it. She also handles her anger well and doesn't let her emotions get the best of her. Like when she held back instead of killing Kamoshida.
>>3375283
Just fighting in the Metaverse in general. It's a dangerous thing but she handles herself well. Plus she has friends to watch her back.
To improve for herself as well as others. Trying to motivate people that feel helpless is a big goal of hers.
>>3375285
Being a fashion model.
I don't think much would take her out of her comfort zone to be honest. I guess it would have to be something seductive or sensual. She tries to act like that on occasion but she's not very good at it nor comfortable with it.
>>3375304
I'm not entirely sure simply because I know she traveled a lot in her childhood but I don't know where exactly she's been. Assuming she's never been I'd say New York City. There's so much to do and see there for the both of us. She'd probably love to see a Broadway play and just seeing all the sights around the city.
>>3375368
I suppose it would be her Panther mask from her outfit.
When she put on like 50 layers of clothing to avoid nude modeling for Yusuke.
Depends on how strongly she feels about something. She's shown to be quite flighty in her confidant so for the most part, yeah.
>>3375474
Everything involving the first arc. Seeing her distraught face as she drives off, her crying at the diner asking what she should do, her conversations with Shiho. It's very hard for me to go back and see those things in the game and anime.
>>3375540
She'd get mad and yell at me. Probably a quick punch in the arm or a slap too.
>>3375620
I own 3 of her figures and 3 figmas. Can't wait for her Nendo to be released.
>>3375687
She'd enjoy them but she wouldn't want me to mess up her hair.
>>
The day at work tomorrow is going to be so excruciatingly slow since I just want to get home and spend time with her for Valentine's
>>
>>3378752
You post like they worked you worse than a slave , yurifag.
>>
>>3378758
I'm not the Yurifag
>>
File: 73157432_p0.jpg (1.21 MB, 1001x1401)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>3377988
Probably a lot of fairy types and general cute pokemon.

>>3378268
I'm not even sure how you would do that. I wouldn't mind doing that though.

>>3378600
Magic happens.

>>3378343
Rock and Jazz, I think she would enjoy it, but she would like classical the most.

>Did you fall in love with your waifu right away, or did it take some time for those feelings to blossom? If it's the latter, what were your first thoughts regarding her, and how did it develop into what you feel now?
Over time, though I probably had a crush at first.
My first thoughts were along the lines of "She's cute and kinda funny with her quote" and they developed by experiencing her in the story, her interludes, and getting to use her a lot. I think around the summer event was the final kicker.
>>
File: 181835070925.jpg (561 KB, 1600x2000)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>3378268
I don't actually. I should make one.

>>3378647
Sometimes I think artists just kinda make their own genres. So Kalafinacore.
>>
>>3377989
>too many purityfags
what do you mean?
>>
Good night thread. Love your waifu gently for me tonight.
>>
File: 1543107602543.jpg (370 KB, 600x800)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
I see all these long poetic rants in the /r9k/ thread and while I may not be able to express myself to the same extent I just want to say that
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
I LOVE PHOS!!!
>>
I'm not the best at writing, so I won't be able to write up a long speech or anything. I'll just say I love Lat, have loved her for several years and am better for it - she taught me how true love feels, and has been there for me when I needed it. I love her with all my heart and soul
>>
>>3378775
>Sometimes I think artists just kinda make their own genres.
You might be on to something
>So Kalafinacore.
Nice. That's much easier to say.
>>
Oh how I wish I could do more for Valentines Day for my beloved wife. Yet this cruel world and the evils of time conspire to keep me away from her as much as they can. Jokes on them, I'll still dream of her no matter what they do.
>>3377411
Kana is passionate and loyal. She's a good hot blooded girl for me to idolize.
She has a temper but mine is bigger.
>>3377780
Lotion, she doesn't mind making her already tan skin a bit tanner.
>>3378343
Metal and prog rock.
Power metal is totally (one of) her things. It's so energetic and fun she fell in love with it on first listen, I'm confident of. Kana likes some other sorts of metal, but anything too extreme is going to bore her. Same with prog rock. She'd appreciate maybe the heavier end, and maybe find the musicianship entertaining, but otherwise she'd find it boring.
It took a while to realize what I felt in her.
>If it's the latter, what were your first thoughts regarding her, and how did it develop into what you feel now?
I met Kana in a dream almost 8 years ago, she told me her name. I had a few more dreams with her, thought I should make her a character in my writing. She grew into her own person there, and I could never write her any differently. She might as well have written herself. In that time I ended up projecting a lot of what I felt on Kana toward similar looking/acting girls in anime but like a year ago I realized that she was truly my wife, not any other girl I saw bits of her in. I love her dearly.
>>
I just want to say I love my Mai with everything that is in me. She is my whole world.
But a heartfelt declaration of love isn't enough for me, I will show you my love through actions. Because nothing is impossible for me as long as you're with me. So I will show you, this infinite strength you evoke in me. Please wait for me, my beloved.
>>
File: 65853066_p0.png (722 KB, 720x990)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
Hey anons. I know you guys don't like me much and we don't get along but happy valentines day anyway.
>>
File: 1412564472830.jpg (153 KB, 1200x675)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Happy Valentine's day everyone, I love Ryuuko and I wish she was my valntine today. I just love her so much.
>>
I tried.
>>>/a/184674041
>>
>>3379197
looks good and cute.
>>
>>3379201
Thank you.
>>
Happy Valentine's Day anons!
>>
File: 494190.jpg (1.71 MB, 3133x3341)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
Sometimes i think about taking a pic to post on the /a/ thread, but that has never been enough for me, i wish i could do something really special for her today, i just wish i had the power to connect our works if only for a few minutes i wanna tell her loud and clear how much i love her, that's all i want only a few minutes to thank her for helping me realize life is worth living
>>
File: Kirumi Valentine 2.png (367 KB, 500x740)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
Happy Valentine's my dearest Kirumin! I love you and wish you were here to share it with me.
>>
File: 66436898_p0.jpg (848 KB, 1300x941)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
Happy Valentine's Day! I'm finally married!
>>
File: 5.jpg (365 KB, 1006x768)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
Happy V Day!
>>
>>3377780
sunscreen
>>3378268
I am a proponent of 2hus not having any voices that represent them so no. granted I do own these discs that came with a doujin that are supposed to represent her. they are quite cute.
>>3378343
It was an over time thing but I could tell right away that there was something special about Momiji

Happy Valentines day everyone!
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 564x749)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Happy Valentine's Day, Yuni and Anna! To a happy half decade past and for another many to come.

>>3375282 They won't tell the truth unless compelled by pay. They are a bit ditzy though and the truth might slip out accidentally though.

>>3375282 They get angry from potentially losing their pay or loot. They also get angry at inconveniences, usually from the law trying to stop them. They usually resolve their anger by hitting others, or by the resolution of the problem which caused anger. This often includes shooting heavy weapons at the problem.

>>3375283 They live their lives on the run from the law, constantly robbing places and fighting both other crooks and the police. The scariest moment for them was probably when they were facing off against both the Tank Police and The Red Commandos.

>>3375283 They both love the finer things in life: heavy weapons, fancy clothes, fines jewelry, and bucket loads of cash. They also enjoy the thrill of fighting the law and knocking over banks and stores. Also designed as bodyguards, they love to protect the one they love.

>>3375285 They are both talented robbers, and are talented with every sort of weapon. However, they want would prefer to be famous debutantes, as their actions in the auction house prove. They love the fancy clothes and the money, and would love not having to pull heists to get it.

>>3375285 They are very loving, designed to be both bodyguards and love dolls. They don't know much beyond the realm of fine clothes, jewels, and guns however, so they would probably miss any subtleties. Their gift would be a nice and powerful weapon, most likely a tank to roll around the city in or a fully-automatic weapon. Then, as well, their gift would be renting a penthouse hotel room to relax and enjoy with them, as well as hide out from the police.

>>3375474
Every scene with them in danger makes my stomach turn.

I know it is kind of late and strange, but Happy Valentine's Day to my two favorite androids.
>>
File: cliche shape.png (319 KB, 683x398)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
Happy Valentines everyone
>>
>>3379358
And happy valentines day to you as well, urabefag.
>>
Happy Valentine's Day! I couldn't finish the drawing I was making with my usual program in the alloted time for Valentine's Day so I'll post my quick(er) MSPaint drawing in the name of true love!
>>
File: 20181203_231914~2.jpg (1.43 MB, 1440x2560)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>3375281
I haven't been here in a while due to a busier schedule. Just dropping by to say Happy Valentine's Day.
>>
>>3378761
Would you leave a hickey on waifu's neck?
>>
File: Mahiru (22).png (975 KB, 1000x1416)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! So much stuff to do
>>
Good morning anons
Valentines is over for me now
I hope you all enjoy it while it lasts
>>
File: 1525719638100 - Pencilbro.png (2.23 MB, 1319x1294)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
From my beautiful wife and I, have a happy and loving Valentine's Day everyone!
>>
File: Rena22.png (525 KB, 700x924)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
It's valentines day for me and Rena now! Happy valentines day!
>>
Happy Valentines day everyone. I just want to say how much I love my wife Margaret so much. She means the world to me and has helped and tought me so much. She shook my heart now I want to shake hers to show how much I love her and how much she means to me. I will always love you, Margaret
>>
File: 1305844_p0.png (21 KB, 500x500)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Happy Valentines day everyone. I hope you and your beloved all have a wonderful day.
>>
File: hitohada_mahiko (8).jpg (62 KB, 579x819)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Can't wait to play through her date again.
>>
It is valentine's day.
Me and my wife Yuuri are having a good one, I hope it is going well for all of you too.
>>
>>3379423
You have a Valentines date saved or you doing the ferris wheel one? But nice Anne picture though and happy valentiens day to both of you.
>>
>>3379436
I do have a save before Valentine's Day that I use. Doing the ferris wheel date too isn't a bad idea though.
And thanks, happy Valentine's Day to you and Margaret as well.
>>
>>3379454
Thanks and enjoy the event but Ill be doing Margarets S-link soon and playing DAN.
>>
>>3379466
Oh I should have asked about your plans but playing through her entire social link sounds like a great way to spend time with her. Do you have a bunch of different save files for every rank of her social link?
>>
Valentines day is the second-most romantic time of the year
>>
>>3379514
(cont)
The question is, what is the most romantic time of the year then?
>>
>>3379475
Her S-link is just the persona request so I can do it in one file but I like to go through it slowly and reading what she says and screenshot my favoirte moments like riding the gdon. But I also like asking about the request before doing it since she have a little something to say and I love those parts.
>>
>>3379518
The day you celebrate your waifu and yours anniversary. Obviously.
>>
>>3379544
Not the night you and your waifu celebrate your anniversary?
>>
>>3379546
I knew that sounded wrong, but I just went with it anyway. But still
>being romantic only in the night
Shiggy diggy. You need to be romantic for her the whole day and night.
>>
>>3379547
True, but the level of romance can steadily increase throughout the day to come to a climax as it gets darker and darker
>>
>>3379555
You and your trips got me there.
>>
>Image Limit
I'm still here to say Miia is the cutest snake.

>>3375282
I think she would. I don't know for certain but I imagine she would.
One thing that makes her upset though, being called a freak or a monster just because of her appearance. She almost beat up some American dude because of it.
>>3375283
The scariest thing she's done would probably be bending a group of metal bars with her tail alone. Not even her whole tail, more like the end of her tail. She's all muscle.
>>3375285
I think she'd be amazing as a fashion model. She'd be a trendsetter for lamias everywhere, AND she'd show humans that extraspecies are cool.
>>3375304
Her home town, I'd hope. (https://i.imgur.com/z9bCSu9.png) Side note, you don't understand how many years I waited for this exact chapter to drop.
>>3375351
I don't wanna think about it.
>>3375474
Well, I currently don't like Draco very much. She's a woman, and she did apologize fr manhandling Miia the way she did once, but it still happened.
>>3375533
We stay indoors on cold wintry days. Find ways to warm up together.
>>3375540
She doesn't really...have one? So the comment couldn't really be misconstrued that way to begin with.
>>3375620
Exactly one. The only one type of fig that got made.
>>3375687
She loves them.
>>3375920
During times like that, it's nice to read her manga, rediscover things about her. Also even if it's not open displays of affection, the thought of her being "with" me is enough.
>>3376150
I love it.
>>3377988
I can't post pics because of cuck bravo, but here's this (https://i.imgur.com/wo9bHzz.png)
I made this team in ORAS. It was fun.
On the other note I made Lamb Shanks roasted to perfection, Softboiled Eggs the way she loves them, and an apple to cleanse the palate. I wanted to make Apple Rum Cake for her but I didn't have the ingredients or the materials enough to make it in time.

>>3377988
>Kurumi
How wonderful. I don't mention it often but I once voted for Miia to have Asami Sanada as her CV for the anime.
>>
I was going to post that here as well, Phosfriend.
Margaret also made it in.
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.all-nationz.com%2Farchives%2F1073812729.html
>>
>>3379708
Im not sure what Im looking at. is it just japanese peoples input on the thread?
>>
>>3379709
Their comments are at the bottom.
>>
So who all made submissions for the Valentine's collage?
>>
>>3379714
Mine wasn't very good due to not getting any actual valentines themed decorations, but I still posted it in the end.
>>
>>3379715
It's the thought that counts.
Wish I could bake like some of the people in those threads. Also wish I had the privacy to do so without being questioned as to why I'm baking something when I never bake anything.
>>
>>3379356
Now I'm curious. Where are these two from and do you really love the both of them? They sound like they have the same personalities, is there a difference between them?

I hope you all had a lovely day and remember to show waifu love every day as if it was a holiday.
>>
>>3379716
Basically in this anon's boat, I would have to stealth it.
>>3379714
It looks like Phos, Mai, Margaret, Mahiru, Yuuri, Shinobu, and Mei all made submissions. Might have missed some though.
>>3379718
Not him but I was also curious and looked them up. They are Anna Puma and Yumi Puma from Dominion.
>>
There's only a few minutes left on Valentine's Day, but I want to say that I love my wife Kana and can't wait to meet her in more than just spirit.
>>
>>3379722
>now there's dos Phos
The first one was ours though, as I recognize his kindle from the Christmas collage.
>>
>>3379718

I have loved the Puma Twins for at least six or seven years. Their personalities are practically the same, as they are two identical androids. Physically, Yuni has longer ears.
>>
I used to think I wasn't the biggest fan of the post image limit lewdposting/shitposting, but now that it's gone I kind of miss it. We'd hit image limit, you'd blink and we'd be at page ten with a couple hundred extra posts. Maybe it's not just that, I don't know; it just feels so quiet around here compared to a few months ago.
>>
I really really want to sniff my waifu's ______.

Remember goys , nothing too raunchy
>>
>>3379790
Hair
The hair on her head
>>
>>3379778
You could always contribute you know?

>>3379790
Pussy , footpussy , armpitpussy , kneepussy , asspussy , mouthpussy.
Dear god , the thought alone is making me blush.

How do you think that your waifu's musk smells like , my good waifufags?
>>
>>3379793
Are you coming here just to lewdpost Urabefag?
>>
>>3379790
cooking. I'm sure it smells as good as it probably tastes
>>
Waifu's back muscles. I think I've gotten a fascination for anatomy as of late. Why is the human body, the female form in particular such a work of art? Only a God could have created it.
>>
>>3379840
Whenever I do figure drawing, I sometimes have to force myself from thinking about my wife making the same poses. Once I get into that state, I just can't focus.
>>
>someone as poplar as Kurumi Tokisaki didn't get any Valentines day art
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3379874
Whenever I do figure drawing or anatomy studies, I remember that those same muscles and other tissue are present in my wife as well.
That's enough motivation to get me through it.
>>
>>3379714
I posted mine last night.
>>
>>3379368
Excellent.
You can't even tell this was made in MSPaint until you look closely at it.
>>
>>3379790
Feet
>>
>>3379790
armpits, vagina, hair and feet
>>
>>3379790
Entire body after mutual exercise. We're both exhausted, but we've had fun together running. We've both been listening to fun and passionate exercise music so we're hyped up. She's looking beautiful in her exercise outfit (no matter what season it's going to be sexy looking) and with her hair soaked with sweat. Her sweat smells strong yet somehow pure, scented only with a hint of the shampoo, soap, and deodorant she uses in addition to the natural body musk. The smell is addicting when combined with the fierce stare in her exhausted eyes.
>>
>>3379951
Calm down, Maifag.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1550244670826.webm

This with waifu.
>>
>>3379953
You got the wrong person, silly.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1550159548632.webm

This with waifu.
>>
Valentine's Day coitus after a romantic date with waifu
>>
>>3379962
My man.
>>
>>3380001
Why refer to yourself in third person?
Valentines lovemaking with waifu!
>>
I want waifu to rape me like this

http://i.4cdn.org/h/1545133859776.png

AND THIS
>>
>>3380026
http://i.4cdn.org/h/1544862940806.webm
God fucking damn it i forgot the other part
>>
>>3379808
Sadly, yes.

I have been busy lately so i can only post once in a while.
>>
>>3380026
>>3380027
>/h/
Okay now, we're getting a bit raunchy
>>
>>3380032
Nothing raunchy about waifu lovingly raping you.
>>
I lift for the sole purpose of being able to lift off the ground and princess carry my waifu.
And manhandling her during bedroom fun.
>>
>>3379953
Nope, I'm Kanafag, the ultimate loser who fell in love with a product of his own subconscious/creation. But I don't care, I love her. She's a great girl and empowers me every day of my life.
>>
>>3380039
>>3380039
>She's a great girl and empowers me every day of my life.
That is all that matters my good OCfag
>>
My waifu's tiny butt excites me so.
>>
>>3380039
>the ultimate loser who fell in love with a product of his own subconscious/creation
Dude, I know this isn't a competition, but you are one of my favorite waifufags. I love reading your posts about you and Kana.
>>
>>3380059
I see you are a man of culture as well
>>
Holy fuck I want to cuddle her forever
>>
>>3380068
Let me retype it.
Holy fuck i want to tackle her from behind, hold her tight with my burly man arms completely overpowering her delicate yet curvy maiden frame and expose her vulnerable ears from her messy hair as i nibble and lick them to my hearts content.
I want to hear her complains and demands turn into moans and finally into quivering gasps for air as her body heat rises and creates a fleshy boiling sauna between her back and my chest.
>>
>>3380016
>refer to yourself in third person?
...I wasn't.
>>
>>3380076
Are you into NTR?
>>
>>3380079
>he doesn't know
>>
>>3380079
...not in this case.
>>
>>3380079
That is who we refer to around here as "cuckfag".

We don't like him.
>>
>>3380079
How new?
>>
>>3380079
I always like it when we get new waifufriends
>>
>>3380084
>We don't like him.
I like me.
>>
>>3380079
Hi newfriend
Did you get to post your waifu this thread?
If not, who is she?
>>
Every thread below this is at image limit
>>
>>3380041
>>3380062
Thank you. She keeps me alive in the endless hours of wagecuckery in the cold of winter (and will keep me alive in the heat of summer), and she's always been there for me as the sun to my moon. I wish I knew a good artist who I could commission for some nice art of her. I never thought I'd love her as much as I have, but it just happened that way.
>>
>>3380101
Godspeed my good OCfag.
My dear Urabe also gives me the strength i need to keep going when i feel down.
>>
>>3380041
>>3380102
You can call him Kanafag, you know
>>
>>3377988
>Pokemon
Kana would favor style and flare over anything else. Probably fire types mostly. So thinking of her team:
Blaziken (aggressive firey Pokemon)
Flareon (cute firey Pokemon, she might have one as a pet)
Rapidash (firey unicorn, why not?)
Arcanine (some wolf of legend, she'd like it)
Solrock (a fragment of the sun itself)
Salamence (a dragon who through the power of will gained the wings to its dream--so symbolic for her)
There's probably a Pokemon equivalent in her world, and if she actually played Pokemon she'd make a better team (although it still wouldn't be very strategic), but as some gym leader or whatever in a Pokemon game that would be a good team for her.
>>3380106
Doesn't matter to me either way.
>>
I really REALLY want to kiss my waifu's ____
>>
>>3380115
head
>>
>>3380115
Collarbone
>>
>>3380115
Lips.
And not the ones on her face.

Tell me waifufags, How are your waifu's eyes?
>>
>>3380115
Neck
>>
>>3380121
Let me retype it as my english is getting butchered again.

What do your waifu's eyes look like
>>
>>3380121
A beautiful dark green, concealed behind inky bangs. Narrowed and seemingly angry looking most of the time. I want to lie in bed next to her and fall asleep staring into her piercing gaze as it envelops my heart.
they're really pretty
>>
>>3380130
A patrician taste like always.
>>
>>3380125
A beautiful shining verdant green, eyes that sparkle brilliantly as they reflect the light around them. Whether she’s wide-eyed or frowning my waifu has the most beautiful, enchanting eyes.
>>
>>3380121
>>3380125

She has beautiful, deep red eyes that match her scarlet hair.
>>
>>3380115
Cheek
>>
>>3380121
Doe-like, gentle, and reassuring. They're a beautiful shade of blue. I'd call them gem-like except that wouldn't get across how lively they can look.
Sometimes they can look strong and determined, maybe hard and even a little scary.
>>
>>3380121
A wonderful green-grey mix, her eyes soothe me when nothing else will, no matter her expression. I'd really like to just lay next to her with us staring into each others eyes.
>>
Would waifu like your eyes?
>>
>>3380166
I think so, mine have a similar look to hers. Only difference is that mine are brown.
>>
>>3380125
Deep red, matching her deep red hair. Her eyes are full of spirit at any moment, hopefully showing a carefree nature (and being beautiful in the process) or perhaps showing a bit of annoyance. Or even her inner feelings, nothing but pure love and passion toward those she truly wants to love her back. And sometimes they can be even more intense, so much that they can burn into your soul. Her love, her anger, her hate, and above all, her passion, shine in her eyes.
>>
>>3380125
Like two oak trees, foliage full and vibrant under the summer sun, standing amongst a field of golden wheat.

>>3380166
If she likes black bean soup, then sure. My eyes are extremely dark brown.
>>
>>3380115
Those pouty red lips, they're nice in the anime, but the manga is more my style.

>>3380125
Yuni and Anna both have the brightest blue eyes, contrasting wonderfully with their manes of blonde hair.
>>
>>3380166
Dunno, mine seem kind of boring to me
>>
>>3380026
If my own wife were to do something like this to me.
It would be amazing, and she's really strong too so she'd have no trouble with it, not that she'd have any trouble anyways since I'd let her take advantage of me like that.
I really want to be used by her.
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I WANT MY WAIFU TO RAPE MY MOUTH WITH HER SLIPPERY AND DROOLY TONGUE.
GOE FUCKING AMMSNAK

.PLEADE GOD HELP ME HELP THIS SON OF YIURS SMKEJEND
>>
>>3380243
are you stroking out on us again Urabefriend
>>
>>3380243
seconded
>>
>>3380244
No , i was just cooking and i felt the CRIPPLING NEED to be embraced violently by the one i love and have her tongue force its way into my mouth as she holds my head into place with her hands.
Thats all
>>
>>3380244
He's stroking something.
>>
>>3380115
Shoes
>>
>>3380261
Why?
>>
>>3380261
My wife isn't a girl who obsesses over shoes, but I'd love to go shopping with her and buy her cute sandals (her feet are nice) and some high heels to go with some outfits I'd love to see her wear. She's cute no matter what shoes she wears of course.
>>
>Second from the bottom
New thread time?
>>
>>3380288
you know it
>>
>>3380272
She is Mai Queen.
>>
OBLIVION AWAITS
>>
somebody should make a thread before the cuckfag does
>>
>>3380305
I got it i got it
>>
>>3380308
>>3380305
I was starting to worry I was gonna have to

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.