[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: latwink.jpg (63 KB, 400x547)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Couldn't sleep, but it meant I was up early enough to make the thread twice in a row!
>>
File: 31838588_p0.jpg (337 KB, 500x710)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Not functional enough to think of any questions this morning, so someone else is going to have to get this thread properly going
>>
File: 54363442_p3_master1200.jpg (213 KB, 650x889)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
File: 1544733570241.png (306 KB, 600x800)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>3345775
Will I ever be able to make a thread?
Well, I guess I'll provide some questions...
>>
File: Nadexia urabe.jpg (515 KB, 750x901)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>3345775
I got ya latfag.

Ok cuntwads lets start.

Would you change anything from her media?

If you could change the author/company/studio behind your waifu's media, who would you like to be the one in charge?
Why?

Would you like to see your waifu in a certain artist's artstyle? Which one?

What political individual (president, dictator , emperor, king, etc) do you think would share taste in waifus with you and why?

Do you relate any smell with her?

And any taste?

To what videogame would you compare her?
>>
Your waifu confront the evil version of herself and there can be only one. Would she literally overcome herself or get overwhelmed by her wicked side?
>>
File: 25365851.jpg (714 KB, 1200x1697)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
Where would you like to take your waifu if you could take her anywhere?

What has waifu inspired you to do creatively? Drawing, writing, just thinking about her?

How long have you known her? Do you think time is important for love?

Could you fight for her? Imagine a duel. How decisive are you?
>>
File: 1523255200107.jpg (257 KB, 660x707)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
I did my part and killed the last thread
As for questions
>What would a "normalised" version of your waifu be like? Waifu minus the supernatural and otherwise normally impossible stuff, including wierd natural hair or eye colours.
>How strong is waifu? Can she lift more than she looks like she should be able to or is she a normal girl in that regard?
>What's a small, obscure detail about waifu that not many other people know?
>We had crossover pics with different waifu's last thread, but do you have any crossover art of waifu dressed as a different character or vise versa?
>>
File: 1537219385116.jpg (187 KB, 1460x1847)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Your waifu finally gets real, but now every character that at some point got shipped with her is now after your ass (Kind of like Scott Pilgrim vs the world). Waifu is on your side but can't really help you. You must face them all alone.
Are you screwed or it's an easy win?
>>
You and waifu are stuck in a elevator for some hours.
What will you do in the meantime?

Waifu is sad.
Like suicidally sad.
How would you comfort her?

You have noticed that waifus fangs are a tad bit longer than normal, and that she avoids garlics and it seems like she no longer has a reflection.
What to do?

How would you ask waifu for , you know , some "fun"?

Waifu is really sleepy , how do you get her to sleep?

What grooming activity would you enjoy doing for her?
Brushing her hair, Brushing her teeth , cutting her nails, etc.

What grooming activity would you love for waifu to do for you?
Shave your face, cut your hair, clean your ears, etc.

As always , say something nice about the waifufag above you
>>
OK now a bunch of small random questions:
How familiar is your waifu with the concept of relationships?

Is she bold enough to make a first move?

What things she personally finds romantic?

Would she ever make gift for you something to show affection?
If yes, how do imagine she would give it to you?
>>
File: 888011.png (957 KB, 1280x720)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
I love her so much!
>>
File: 71187959_p0_master1200.jpg (424 KB, 849x1200)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>3345792
>Would you change anything from her media?
The "Ending"
>If you could change the author/company/studio behind your waifu's media, who would you like to be the one in charge?
Not really, the animation was top fucking notch for such a work
>Why?
>Would you like to see your waifu in a certain artist's artstyle? Which one?
She would look really spooky in Kurosaki's ayylmao style
>What political individual (president, dictator , emperor, king, etc) do you think would share taste in waifus with you and why?
The caesar seems to have a good taste in broads.
>Do you relate any smell with her?
Honey and the sea
>And any taste?
Salty water.
>To what videogame would you compare her?
MGR
>>3345794
>Your waifu confront the evil version of herself and there can be only one. Would she literally overcome herself or get overwhelmed by her wicked side?
She is too stoic to let herself be corrupted, i expect her to pull through.

>>3345795
>Where would you like to take your waifu if you could take her anywhere?
Some really snowy mountain, spending the night in the cold talking with each other.
>What has waifu inspired you to do creatively? Drawing, writing, just thinking about her?
I used to draw her eyes everywhere, dont know why i stopped.
>How long have you known her? Do you think time is important for love?
4 years.
Yes, i want to grab her wrinkled hands and tell her that for me it is as beautiful as the first time.
>Could you fight for her? Imagine a duel. How decisive are you?
Ok, no man should lose a fight in front of his maiden.
I am not a pushover but not mma tier.
>>3345798
>Are you screwed or it's an easy win?
>No ship art of her
e z

Lewd waifu with yellow eyes
>>
File: 1478961956874.jpg (58 KB, 400x388)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>3345797
>>What would a "normalised" version of your waifu be like? Waifu minus the supernatural and otherwise normally impossible stuff, including wierd natural hair or eye colours.
Booring
>>How strong is waifu? Can she lift more than she looks like she should be able to or is she a normal girl in that regard?
She is really athletic and fast as fuck but not stronger than your average anime girl
>>What's a small, obscure detail about waifu that not many other people know?
She has erogenous ears and cries when sexually aroused.
>>We had crossover pics with different waifu's last thread, but do you have any crossover art of waifu dressed as a different character or vise versa?
Hell yeah.

>>3345801
>You and waifu are stuck in a elevator for some hours.
>What will you do in the meantime?
Chat and try to fight the heat.
>Waifu is sad.
>Like suicidally sad.
>How would you comfort her?
Grab her , lift her in the air with one arm behind her thighs the other behind her back and tell her to be strong at least for me.
>You have noticed that waifus fangs are a tad bit longer than normal, and that she avoids garlics and it seems like she no longer has a reflection.
>What to do?
Call the inquisition.
I MEAN , ask her if she is thirsty
>How would you ask waifu for , you know , some "fun"?
Give her a teaseful massage.
>Waifu is really sleepy , how do you get her to sleep?
Pick her up , cradle her and lay her down in bed.
>What grooming activity would you enjoy doing for her?
>Brushing her hair, Brushing her teeth , cutting her nails, etc.
Brushing her birdnest she calls hair.
>What grooming activity would you love for waifu to do for you?
>Shave your face, cut your hair, clean your ears, etc.
All of the above
>As always , say something nice about the waifufag above you
You have patrician taste Urabefag
>>
>>3345804
>Lewd waifu with yellow eyes
Who are you talking about?
>>
File: 45384e19ed3c1791.jpg (576 KB, 1522x1920)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>3345802
>How familiar is your waifu with the concept of relationships?
She is a virginal maiden, she doesnt know the first thing about relationships.
>Is she bold enough to make a first move?
Yes, she is the one to act out most of the time
>What things she personally finds romantic?
Acting hostile towards other girls and declaring how she is the only one for you.
It makes her puke.
>Would she ever make gift for you something to show affection?
Only out of guilt.
>If yes, how do imagine she would give it to you?
Bashfully.

>>3345797
I forgot the fucking picture, here you go
>>
>>3345797
Didnt know you were a footfag, phosfag.
>>
File: 1536853707027.jpg (98 KB, 1015x1200)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>3345792
>If you gave me full creative control I'd end up removing all the story and suffering and making it a cute Slice of Life starring Phos. Alternately I'd keep it much the same but change the more recent chapters around.
>I don't think I'd change anything. Orange did a good job with the anime and the CG fits in it's own way, while changing the author to someone other than Ichikawa would basically make it a completely different manga, albeit a relatively suffering-free one.
>TKMZ, I want to see a cute potato Phos.
>Not a fucking clue
>The scent of mint simply because of the color and shape of her hair. It's only a minor association though.
>As above.
>Nier;Automota is the first thing that comes to mind, mainly thanks to all those Houseki no Kuni "watched expected got" charts featuring it.

>>3345794
It would be incredibly tough for her considering all she's been through, but I'm sure she would come out triumphant in the end.

>>3345795
>Somewhere isolated where it could be just the two of us. Perhaps a mountain somewhere.
>I've started learning japanese partially because of her, and I plan to learn to draw as well once I have the time and energy. I spend most of my free time fantasising about her as it is.
>only a bit more than half of a year. I think it is quite important, and wish I had met her sooner.
>I would gladly fight for her honor, though I don't know how well I'd actually manage.

>>3345797
>"Normalised" Phos would be a very pale girl, lanky and skinny to the point of seeming starved. While her hair would probably be a lighter color, I like to imagine it being a deep black, though that's in no small part because I simply love the contrast that would come from a pale ravenhair with a genki dork personality instead of the standard kuudere one would expect from such a design.

>>3345810
I'm not, I just pick a random cute Phos from my extensive archive to attach to my post. I don't especially care for feet, but I love every part of her feet included.
>>
File: 64645756_p0_master1200.jpg (428 KB, 849x1200)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>3345792
The thing I'd change about her media is the lack of translations. As I said last thread, I'd bring the entire OG timeline to Steam with good translations if I could.

>>3345797
Considering what she went through in her backstory, a "normalised" version of her cannot exist and still be her. As for how strong she is... well, she can knock out trained soldiers with a single kick. An obscure detail that was kind of lost in mistranslation is the meaning of her name - it's actually meant to be translated from cyrillic, not katakana, and it means "Brass Saturday". And while I do have a bunch of art of Lat wearing other characters' outfits, pic related is one I particularly like.

>>3345798
I'm pretty screwed, yeah, because there is one ship pic of her that makes no sense as the guy in it is someone she has no way of meeting. The R-1 would be impossible enough for me (shipping Lat with Ryusei doesn't really bother me, as it is based on canon - he doesn't reciprocate, of course, the only girls he loves are giant robot girls), but the Dis Astranagant of all things on top of that? ahahahaha no. No chance.

>>3345802
She knows the concept of romantic feelings, but has no experience with relationships of that nature. She's not bold enough to make it completely obvious, but she does try to make moves.
>>
>>3345813
>I'm not, I just pick a random cute Phos from my extensive archive to attach to my post. I don't especially care for feet, but I love every part of her feet included.
What a waste, those are some lavish feet.
>>
>>3345792
I would extend in-school story ark. It was really good and too short.

No, only Trigger bois can do her right.

I would like to see her in Ahriman's artstyle.

Of course no one, politicians are all ether normies or boomers or both.

Lemons, maybe.

Nah.

Metal Gear Rising.

>>3345795
IN SPACE!

I started drawing more actively because of her.

Love isn't wine you know. It's a fire, don't let the fire fade away.

Defending your lady with saber in your hand is a sacred duty of a noble gentleman.

>>3345801
Make out.

Try to be nice to her and not make things worse.

If she's not friendly - call Hellsing.
Otherwise it's okay. I know she wouldn't let herself suck someone completely dry.

Make her want it by careful teasing.

Princess carry her to bed.

Brushing hair.

I dunno.

Good to have you here, Latanon
>>
>>3345818
>No, only Trigger bois can do her right.
Ok my autism is making me speak up.

Trigger can come up with amazing starts and incredible parts that fuck you up big time but they drop the ball halfway and keep fucking up.
I mean, sure trigger did it and they made it big.
But they still fucked up.
The school-ark was fine as fuck though
>>
>>3345797
>Normalised
an extremely lonely girl without family and a sense of purpose. Someone lost but with a genius intellect looking for somewhere to be.

>Strong
Physically she's surprisingly weak.

>>3345798
Fuminori and anyone else are about to be mercilessly slaughtered.

>>3345801
>Elevator
Hopefully just cuddle and talk for hours.

>Sad
We've all been there. I'd want to just be around be there for her if she wanted to talk or just hold on to.

>Vampirism
This doesn't really change much.

>Fun
She could probably tell by my heartbeat.

>Grooming
Not that I could do much. I'd love to brush her hair. And vice versa, have her brush mine.

>Nice
Ryuuko is very strong and never gives up on her ideals.

>>3345802
She has a very romantic view of relationships. She'd prefer the other to make the first move. She finds gifts and the like to be very romantic. We would try to surprise each other.
>>
File: 585881.jpg (26 KB, 272x263)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>3345802
Completely clueless.
She's too shy for that.
She would be extremely embarrassed about it.
>>
>>3345822
A fucking christmas miracle.
Midarifag is engaging in our trivia
>>
File: 1521785896476.jpg (212 KB, 1108x1280)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>3345797
>Waifu starts off weak, but becomes much stronger as the series progresses and is capable of breaking much tougher gems or lifting immense weights.
>While it looks like she has painted nails, the nails are in fact the only part that isn't painted.
>see my next post.

>>3345798
I'd be pretty fucked, both outnumbered and outclassed. Living diamonds fast enough to be a blur and strong enough to throw around 1 tonne weight are just the start of it. My only hope would to spontaniously develop chuuni powers through sheer force of autistic will and dedication.

>>3345801
>Chat for a bit, at some point she would get bored and try to play tricks on me to alleviate the pain of waiting around doing nothing. If it was late enough we might even just go to sleep.
>Tell her that everything will be okay in the end, and to remember that even if it isn't that I'll still be here for her and that I'll always love her.
>I'd be very very confused, how the hell does a bloodless rock even bevome a vampire? How is that supposed to even work?
>no idea, I'd be far too timid and shy.
>stroke her hair and put a sheet over her so she can be more comfortable
>I would love to wash every inch her entire perfect gemstone body.
>I prefer to handle that stuff by myself, but I wouldn't mind if she wanted to help.
>I'm ashamed to admit but I don't know much about you or even recognise your waifu.

>>3345802
>A few of the lines by other characters indicate that gems at least have a concept of romance, but she has no experience with it.
>She is very extroverted and outgoing, so it's honestly much more likely that she'd be the one making the first move
>no idea, it's never come up or been relevent.
>I like the idea of her gifting me a shard of her body to protect and cherish for whenever we are apart. Though I'm not sure how she'd gift it to me.

>>3345816
Don't get me wrong, I love Phos' feet as much as a footfag would, I've just never cared for feet that weren't hers and probably never will.
>>
File: 1541666862204.jpg (226 KB, 1216x2047)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>3345826
As for the crossover pic, have a cute Phos Miku.
>>
>>3345827
This looks wrong.
Like getting the pope in a gimp suit
>>
>>3345835
It's not that bad. R-right?
>>
>>3345836
I mean the art is nice and shit.
But seeing punished phos in the happy miku getup isnt correct
>>
>>3345841
That's not punished Phos though, that's pre-punished genki Phos. You can tell by the arms.
>>
>>3345792
Not much, at most I just wish a certain gag was calmed down sooner than it was, otherwise I just wish Popura got more focus but that's to be expected.
>If you could change the author/company/studio behind your waifu's media, who would you like to be the one in charge?
>Why?
I think I'm pretty easy to please so I was satisfied with who worked on it, the author's early stuff is a bit rough to look at though.
Probably my favorite artist, he doesn't draw much but I loved his stuff in a couple of my favorite games. His style varies though, his lighterhearted stuff isn't as common. https://twitter.com/chuno_/media
Otherwise I think it'd be cool to see her drawn in Himukai Yuuji's style.
>And any taste?
Only tastes here, a parfait due to her job and milk since she drinks it to grow.
Animal Crossing comes to mind, probably since it's a simple, cute and comfy life simulation game.

>>3345795
>What has waifu inspired you to do creatively?
Drawing, I always had a bit of interest in it but she really gave me that push to go actually do it in my free time since I want to draw her.
5 years now. It can be as you find more more about them and grow a stronger bond, I know my love grows daily for her anyways.
>Could you fight for her?
I would try all I can if needed, the idea of anything bad happening to her is awful.

>>3345797
>How strong is waifu?
Not very, pretty average for her size I would say.
>What's a small, obscure detail about waifu?
I wouldn't say it's an obscure detail but people usually confuse her ahoge as being from the top of her head when it's apart of her ponytail in actuality.
>crossover art of waifu dressed as a different character
Pic related, I'm a big fan of Yuuri so I requested this.
>>
File: 58889181_p4.jpg (193 KB, 1500x1060)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>3345792
I would put her more in the spotlight, either without her group or written for them to not be opressively obnoxious to her.
>Why?
Nothing I can think of, but I would like if they brought Fate as a whole into more types of media and games.
Most any, honestly. Maybe not ones like Raita though.
Flowers
>And any taste?
Sweets and bread in general
Uh, FGO?

>>3345794
She has canonically done this.

>>3345795
The various world wonders
>What has waifu inspired you to do creatively? Drawing, writing, just thinking about her?
Sadly, nothing I can think of.
Only about a year and a half so far, but I do think time is important.
Not really a fighter myself, but I would step up if I needed.

>>3345797
>>What would a "normalised" version of your waifu be like? Waifu minus the supernatural and otherwise normally impossible stuff, including wierd natural hair or eye colours.
Pretty much the same, just not a servant.
>>How strong is waifu? Can she lift more than she looks like she should be able to or is she a normal girl in that regard?
Weak by servant standards, but she could probably carry anyone here.
>>What's a small, obscure detail about waifu that not many other people know?
The real Marie Antoinette did not actually say "Let them eat cake".
>>We had crossover pics with different waifu's last thread, but do you have any crossover art of waifu dressed as a different character or vise versa?
I got this.

>>3345798
I'll kick all of their asses.
>>
>>3345842
I know, phosfag.
I meant that seeing a character that suffers so much acting happy and giggly makes me feel bad.
Like the AU segment from evangelion
>>
File: 1533767468475.png (124 KB, 604x473)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>3345847
I understand what you mean now. It hurts to think about everything she's been through but sometimes it's better to just remember when things were happy instead of dwelling on it. I know that's how I get through the day.
>>
File: CjtGE_uVEAAJqJv.jpg (58 KB, 600x532)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>3345792
I'd make chapters start coming out again, it's been over a year since the last one.

I wouldn't. Actually, wait, I'd have the comic hosted on some site that isn't a soul-sucking vampire like Lezhin is. Sadly I don't know a good alternative.

I guess seeing her drawn or even animated by Imaishi could be pretty cool.

Hell if I know, politics are pretty much unknown to me.

Not particularly, sweat maybe just a little bit for both smell and taste.

For some reason No More Heroes is what pops into my mind, though it's hardly a good fit honestly.

>>3345794
I've commented about this before but an evil version of her would be pretty scary. Neither one of them would be able to kill the other anyway, it'd just be an eternal stalemate at best.

>>3345795
Anywhere she would want to go, I don't have any strong desires to go anywhere specific.

She's gotten me to learn a language and starting to mess around with translating/typesetting stuff so I can translate her comic someday.

About four years, maybe a little more. I believe in love at first sight but it was a slow burn for me to go from liking her design to full blown waifuism, so I guess it's a case-by-case basis.

If I had no choice but to fight in self-defense I would, but my main goal would be preserving my own life, because if I was precious to her, me dying would cause her much more pain than any physical pain she could suffer.

>>3345797
I dunno what her hair color would be if not pink, but I guess she'd have just been a normal peasant girl and lived and died back in the 1500s.

She is strong enough to crush bones by accidentally gripping someone's arm too hard.

Her blood type is B, according to a datasheet thing from the creator's blog. I guess many people would hunt that down.

She has no crossover art at all.

>>3345798
Do you mean shipped in-canon or shipped by fans? I don't think I have to fight anyone either way, or if I do, it'd be a weakling who already gets beaten up for comedy constantly.
>>
Tell me the story of how you feel in love.
>>
>>3345853
>She's gotten me to learn a language and starting to mess around with translating/typesetting stuff so I can translate her comic someday.
Do let us know if/when you do. I know I'd certainly be interested in reading it.
>>
>>3345807
Not the kanojofag.

Look at the picture i posted
>>
Your waifu wakes up in your bed with nothing but the clothes on her back and all of her abilities and memories. You are not there to help her (and as far as anyone knows are missing). What does she do now? How well will she thrive after being isekai'd into our world like this?
>>
>>3345864
that's blue
>>
>>3345869
I can't imagine she'd fare well sadly. People are simply too greedy to let a living gemstone go around freely, there's going to be at least one scumbag who tries to break and sell her. Depending on which point in the series she gets isekai'd from she may at least be strong enough to defend herself, but that still won't help much against surprise attacks.
>and as far as anyone knows are missing
Did I get isekai'd into her bed? I can't imagine I'd fare much better. Starvation is a bitch.
>>
>>3345869
>the clothes on her back
Pajamas?
>>
File: 1475906941902.png (593 KB, 1143x1373)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
>>3345792
The anime, it's terrible, replace the entire thing
I don't think I would, no, it's so much a part of her that I wouldn't want it any different.
>Would you like to see your waifu in a certain artist's artstyle?
I like Asanagi's artstyle, but I fucking hate his content. So as long as it would be wholesome, I'd like to see her drawn in Asanagi's style.
The scent I use on my dakimakura, and also the perfume I got her a while ago, I guess.
>And any taste?
Not really.
>>3345794
She IS the evil version, anon.
>>3345795
Anywhere would be fine, just having her with me would be enough.
Drawing I suppose.
Bit over 12 years now, I dunno, I don't suppose and extremely long time is important for love? But some time definitely should be.
I mean I guess? But fight what? Or who?
>>3345797
>What would a "normalised" version of your waifu be like? Waifu minus the supernatural and otherwise normally impossible stuff, including wierd natural hair or eye colours.
Sounds impossible to me.
>How strong is waifu? Can she lift more than she looks like she should be able to or is she a normal girl in that regard?
Extremely strong, like easily able to destryoy worlds/dimensions tier
She's actually a shy and kind girl on the inside, pretending to not care.
>We had crossover pics with different waifu's last thread, but do you have any crossover art of waifu dressed as a different character or vise versa?
Sure, I've got plenty
>>
File: 1453528906282.jpg (1.22 MB, 2480x3507)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>3345801
Play videogames ( I bring stuff ) or just sit down cuddle for warmth
Sleep together on the sofa.
Any of those sound fun.
Any of those except the ears one, I never liked that stuff.
Sorry anon, I don't know who she is.
>>3345802
There's a certain love maniac around at all times.
Probably, but she might get too embarrassed to push through
himi-fucking-tsu
yup! but you'll never know...
>>
File: 1469083245526.png (379 KB, 486x764)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>3345869
If we steamrolled over the legality and sketchiness of it, she would not do very well here in my shoes, my work is hard and a pain in the ass even for me so it would probably destroy her. Beyond that where I live is pretty garbage too. She'd probably be most confused by the objects in my room though as to what kind of monster lived here
>>3345855
There is no one story
>>3345802
Not very, I would only hope but I'd no doubt have to act even if I don't want to.
>>3345801
Just sit on the floor of the elevator up against each other and sleep or just wait and maybe use a phone
Yeah that's the question isnt it? I dont know how to help people really, my only urge is to hold her but what makes my heart cold is I know how it feels to be there and sometimes that wouldnt even do anything
If she doesn't take aggravated damage from the sun then I don't really care that much
Words seem to always be awkward no matter what when it comes to that. I've sharpened them like weapons and that's what I use my voice for so using it to initiate that isnt good. Touch and looks are probably what I'd use
I'd just carry her to bed
I wouldnt mind showering with her even if the logistics are complicated
>>3345798
Winning a fight is never easy but some weird stuff is going to happen depending on how wide of a definition of "ship" you take
>>3345795
People always ask this but as a person trapped in a few places I mostly just explore with my mind and do not care for locations beyond being familiar
Just writing and dreaming, I've drawn her a few times and they look nice but nothing good
I've known her seven and a half years. I think time isnt as important as what you do with that time and how you actually feel in your heart of hearts
I could but I won't, I should have died a long time ago
>>
>>3345802
Very familiar and experienced
She is definitely bold enough, but most people wouldn't think she was being serious
Surprisingly girly, since she likes candlelit dates, lots of cuddling, and shared baths
Maybe, but she'd probably just gift herself and act extra cute for a day since she knows how much I like it
>>
File: Du3lcaJV4AAPFr3.jpg (80 KB, 1200x675)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I LOVE MY FLUFFY WIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3345792
I can't.
I don't really know much about that sort of thing, I wouldn't change Tkmiz though.
The potato artstyle is one of the things that drew me to her.
I don't really know about any political individuals.
The scent of milsurp clothing and rifles.
Hot chocolate.
STALKER.
>>3345794
The true Yuuri wouldn't lose.
>>3345795
Maybe to a beach, I don't really know many places, I think Yuuri might be able to lead us somewhere nice.
I've been trying to draw and I want to learn an instrument because she likes music.
I've known her for a little over a year, the time has helped me understand my feelings for her.
I'm not a person who likes conflict, though I do know how to fight and I wouldn't hesitate to do what needs to be done.
>>3345797
Stunningly beautiful, though I guess that's one of the impossible things, she has been shown as a normal girl in college and she still looks very cute.
Yuuri is very strong, she is able to lift very heavy objects.
The rifle she carries isn't a Type 38, but rather a Type 97, I came to this conclusion because it is often shown that her bolt is slightly bent and she has a scope which she mounts to the side of her rifle, much like the Type 97, I really wish I could buy one, but they are 4000 dollars if I can find them.
Yes I do, but I can't seem to find them at the moment.
>>3345798
My greatest challenge would be Chito, I am very afraid of her.
It would be a hard fight.
>>3345801
Sit and talk with each other.
I would hug her and tell her that it's alright, I'm not very good with my words, I would just try to be with her.
Kiss her.
I would ask her if she wants to play and we would do whichever activity, most likely a snowball fight.
She falls asleep very easily, it's kinda odd.
I think she would like haircuts.
I would like to be bathed.
Your wife seems like a very swell person.

I need to continue this in another post.
>>
>>3345965

>>3345802
I don't think she knows much about romantic relationships, but she does know a lot about friendship.
I hope she is.
She doesn't know much about relationships.
I think she would, she is very crafty, I think she might just hand to me.
>>3345813
I think there is one picture of potato Phos, I'll make an attempt to retrieve it.
>>3345844
I'm also a big fan of Yuuri, she is my wife after all.

Give us your some of your favorite quotes from her.
"Edible things can be eaten."
"Memories get in the way of living."
I almost said eating, but I suppose they both go hand in hand.
>>
File: 20181203_231609~2.jpg (728 KB, 1174x1560)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>3345792
Just that I'm not in it.
>Why?
Me. See answer above.
Not really. I couldn't picture her any other way.
>What political individual (president, dictator , emperor, king, etc) do you think would share taste in waifus with you and why?
I can't think of one.
The smell of my bedroom.
>And any taste?
Beef.
None that I could think of.
>>3345794
She could overcome it.
>>3345795
Somewhere with natural beauty. The moon, maybe.
Drawing, just thinking.
Only a few months. Yes.
That depends who I'm fighting. I'd do ok against the average guy, maybe I'd have some trouble with someone more experienced. But if they have magic or some kind of cybernetic enhancement, then I'm screwed.
>>3345797
She's already pretty normal. Not even weird hair or eye colors.
No. She's about average for her body type.
She is good at giving advice.
>>3345798
I have no way of knowing every person she's been shipped with (nor do I wish to), but I'd say I'd do ok.
>>
File: Margaret_3.jpg (857 KB, 1188x1693)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
>>3345792
No
Nobody. Atlus did perfect with Persona 4 and her
Arakis since its the only artsyle I know of.
Not really.
>>3345795
Somewhere beautiful
Just think about her more.
>How long have you known her?
8 months
>Do you think time is important for love?
Yes. I feel going slow and taking your time build the relationship better than if you were to rush into things and ruin a speical moment.
>Could you fight for her?
I could fight for her as for being decisive depends on the duel.
>>3345797
>What would a "normalised" version of your waifu be like?
Alot of stuff missing.
>How strong is waifu?
Very. She didnt get titled ruler/governess over power for nothing.
Shes an expert Yo-Yo fisher.
>Do you have any crossover art of waifu dressed as a different character or vise versa?
No sorry.
>>3345801
>Stuck in a elevator with waifu what to do to pass time?
Talk and tell jokes to pass time.
>How would you comfort her if she was really sad?
Give her my total emotional and physical support and let her know ill help her through this and be there for her always and lots of holding.
Get her to bed and just hold her until she falls asleep or let her lay on my chest if she wants.
Something hair related if she needed
I wouldnt want to concern her with doing my grooming.
>say something nice about the waifufag above you
Aoi looks very cute in her big scarf and hat.
>>
File: Mahiru and Aoi (12).jpg (151 KB, 815x634)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
I love my stunning wife!

>>3345792
I would remove any fanservice scenes with her in it.
I'm okay Kodaka and Spike Chunsoft
I love Azuma's simple style, she'd look adorable in it
Vanilla
Besides her own? Pokemon Snap!

>>3345794
I imagine she would be able to overcome her evil self, since she was able to accept what she's done and move past it.

>>3345795
I mentioned going on a date on an amusement park last thread, I'm still imagining how nice that would be
She has inspired me to take pictures, however, unlike her, my preferred style is landscape pictures
This year is going to be the seventh one. I don't think how long you've been with her matter as much as being with her as much as you can, if that makes any sense.
I have a bit of fighting practice but nothing crazy. Against a regular person I think I can manage

>>3345797
She's already "normalized", unless you consider her talent as supernatural.
Completely average girl
Pic related. Kind of crossover but not really, both are from Danganronpa, just different games.

>>3345798
The most trouble I'd have would be fighting the girls

>>3345801
Talk and play some card game, I always keep a deck on my backpack.
Show her an album of hers full of people smiling and telling her that it's missing one thing, the most beautiful smile of all... mine. Aside from telling her that awful joke and hoping to get a reaction from her, I'd stay by her side and listen to anything she wants to say. I'd do anything to help her feel better.
Await the inevitable when I'm bitten and become her loyal servant.
Ask her if she wants to do something "fun"
Lie in bed and stroke her hair
She's pretty independent but I'd like to brush her hair
Getting my hair cut by her sounds nice
I think I mentioned this before but Margaret is the best attendant

>>3345802
As well as any girl
She would definitely prefer if I took the initiative but she wouldn't shy away from taking action
Yes, she'd probably hesitate for a second before shoving it on my chest
>>
>>3345870
>that's blue
The sclera is yellowish
>>
>>3345792
I wish Mai had gotten more focus. She was practically a side character by volume 3.
I wouldn't, I love Kyoani's style the most.
God of War. Fun, fast-paced and dynamic.
>>3345794
That brings back bad memories considering she already fought and lost to an evil phantom that took on her appearance and abilities in the LN. She wasn't exactly her "wicked side" though. Mai wouldn't be defeated by her own self.
>>3345795
Somewhere in China. I think there might be some places she'd like to visit.
Drawing. And it's been going really good. Hopefully I can get a job as a concept artist or illustrator in the not so far future.
3 years. I think time is important but not as much as the things you do for her. Though having a longer time gives you more chances to do things and show love for your waifu, you can easily go ages without doing anything for her as well.
As much as my human limits would allow me.
>>3345797
She wouldn't be as powerful, but overall she wouldn't change much actually. Aside from her athleticism and martial arts skills even her supernatural powers are very "human" in nature.
>How strong is waifu?
She can run at full speed while carrying a girl under each arm. Inori was amazed by her arm and leg strength.
I guess many things revealed in the LN would qualify as obscure details since they aren't translated.

(cont in next post)
>>
File: 9255894_p0.jpg (38 KB, 427x600)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>3345792
Have a better anime adaptation that's longer and more faithful to the light novel. The manga adaptation covering more content from the LN would be nice. Also, a proper translation for the LN itself.
>Why?
Maybe a different studio than Manglobe doing the anime, since their anime adaptation was kind of disappointing, but I'm not sure which one I'd pick.
I wouldn't mind seeing her in Akira Toriyama's art style.
Maybe cinnamon.
>And any taste?
Something sweet and spicy.
She looks like she could fit in a Final Fantasy game.

>>3345794
She would overcome her evil self through determination and love.

>>3345795
Take her to see neat landmarks across the world.
So far, just thinking up stories involving her, I haven't written anything down.
I've known her for more than 8 years, back when her anime was new. However, I've only really been in love with her for real since I read her manga early last year when I was getting back into anime and manga, mainly because she was better developed as a character there than in the anime. Actually, I feel bad about forgetting about her for so long, I'm going to try to make up for it somehow.
I think love takes time to blossom, yes.
If I knew I had to fight for her, I'd train myself as much as possible. I'd try my hardest to win for her, regardless of the opponent.
>>
File: hbbPiZE.jpg (576 KB, 2275x1935)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
I have a picture of her dressed as Chun Li and another one where she is dressed as Tifa.
>>3345798
I'm stronger and more skilled than Haruhiko at H2H but I couldn't really take on his summoned phantoms. Which is why we'll compete in terms of art! We'll compete on who can make the most beautiful drawing of Mai and she will be the judge.
In volume 2 his drawings had more love placed into them when he was drawing Reina and Koito than when he did the same with Mai and Riira. Which is fine since despite what shippers might think Mai and him mostly see each other as family.
When it comes to the girls though I wouldn't stand much of a chance.
>>3345801
We'll talk about meaningless things.
>Waifu is sad.
Talk to her and listen to anything she has to say. She wouldn't be feeling like that without a reason.
>You have noticed that waifus fangs are a tad bit longer than normal, and that she avoids garlics and it seems like she no longer has a reflection.
>What to do?
It's clearly the work of a phantom. She must have been bitten by a vampire phantom, so we'll obviously find it and defeat it.
Through gentle caressing and looking at her lovingly.
Princess carrying her to bed.
I'd love to brush her hair and file and cut her nails.
I would really like it if she could wash my back while we're taking a shower.
Let's see, I think Mahiru is a calm and hard working girl. She can be a bit authoritative as well, which is a good thing.
>>
>>3345798
She's only really shipped with Takanashi I guess but even then he was never interested in her in that way and ended up with another, I know people really wanted her to end up with someone in general for some reason but I never got why. But anyways, I'd probably be fine against him though in this case.

>>3345801
>You and waifu are stuck in a elevator for some hours. What will you do in the meantime?
Talk to her and probably tease her in silly ways, her reactions would be fun.
>Waifu is sad. Like suicidally sad. How would you comfort her?
I can't really picture that happening and if she did get sad she's quite the one to bounce back. I would try to help as best I can of course though but it really depends on the topic on what I'd do specifically.
>What to do?
I need art of that this instant, it sounds too cute.
You have no idea how much I want to mess with her hair, it's so cute and soft looking.
Sadly I do not know Mai very well but I have always found her to look cute, that image of her in that outfit is especially nice in this case. The most exposure I got to her show were some webms here and there. I do appreciate the nice compliment I got from MaiAnon last time I was here though.

>>3345966
>I'm also a big fan of Yuuri, she is my wife after all.
Oh trust me, I'm very aware of that YuuriAnon, I've seen you around a lot for a very long time.
>>
Waifu caught you sniffing her used panties.
What happens?
>>
Were you posting kanojo in the dom girl thread , kanojofag?
Or has a rival risen?
>>
>>3346152
She would kill me, probably, most likely, definitely.
>>
I hope Rakka Anon is doing alright.
>>
File: palu62.jpg (592 KB, 1096x1200)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
I love my wife Palutena!

>>3345792
I don't think I would.
The smell of the beach, and flowers too.
>Any taste?
Not really.
>What game would you compare her to?
Her own game I guess haha.
>>3345794
She could overcome herself.
>>3345795
>Where would you take her?
I would take her to the beaches of my home state.
I learned some of the songs that remind me of her.
I knew about her for years but I fell in love with her last year.
>Could you fight her?
No. She has magic and other abilities. I don't.
>>3345797
>What would a "normalized" waifu look like?
Pretty similar in terms of appearance I guess, barring the green hair. She wouldn't be immortal either.
>How strong is she?
I don't know how much she can lift, but I bet she is quite strong too.
>Obscure fact?
I don't know if this counts but she appears as a 22 year old, which is oddly specific for her age, which she is very touchy about.
>Crossover art?
I know it's out there, but I don't have any saved.
>>3345801
>Stuck in elevator. What do?
Just hang out for the hours. I wouldn't do anything lewd.
Brushing her long green hair.
>What grooming would she do for you?
I would teach her how to shave my face.
>>3345802
>How familiar is she with the concept of relationships?
I'm assuming you mean romantic ones. She has never had a canonical partner, so perhaps not.
>Is she bold enough to make the first move?
She might, I can see it happening.
>What things does she find romantic?
Candlelit dinners, for one.
>>
>>3346152
She puts fresh ones on my face.
And not fresh as in just-washed.
>>
File: Kirumi 2B 3.png (689 KB, 900x904)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
I love my darling Kirumin.
>>3345792
Spoilers for the end of DR V3.
Her not dying, or giving a concrete answer as to whether the students were kidnapped or if they had auditions.
I can't think of anyone who could do as good a job with DR than Kodaka. Maybe Nasu? That'd be interesting to see.
Too many.
Peaches.
>And any taste?
Not really.
I can only really think of her own.

>>3345794
Given her will I'd imagine a match against a despair form of herself would end in a draw. Perhaps her despair form might have an advantage since she might be a bit more ruthless but it'd likely result in both of them dead.

>>3345795
Somewhere far away from everywhere else.
Mostly just daydreaming about what our life might be like.
While we've been together for only a year and almost three months I've known of her since before her game came out in Japan.
>Could you fight for her? Imagine a duel.
I'd likely die during it but I reckon I'd do ok.

>>3345797
She's pretty normal already I think.
>How strong is waifu?
Quite strong.
>What's a small, obscure detail about waifu?
I've mentioned it quite a few times in these threads but she enjoys watching action films to relax. If I ever get enough money I'd like to get an image of her getting excited over something like that.
>Do you have any crossover art of waifu dressed as a different character or vise versa?
Several, some of her as other characters in her series but also ones of her as The Boss, Chianti from Detective Conan, and 2B.
>>
>>3345798
She's been shipped with likely just about every character in her franchise, so I'd be completely and utterly destroyed.

>>3345801
>You and waifu are stuck in a elevator for some hours. What will you do in the meantime?
Just talk I guess. Maybe play a board game.
>Waifu is sad. How would you comfort her?
Intense cuddling, and an affirmation I'll always be there for her.
>You have noticed that waifus fangs are a tad bit longer than normal, and that she avoids garlics and it seems like she no longer has a reflection. What to do?
Become a thrall, clearly.
Carry her to bed and tuck her in.
Brushing her hair sounds nice.
I have no idea. It'd be nice to find out though.
Palu seems very nice.

>>3345802
I'd say somewhat familiar, though as an observer, rather than a participant.
Unless it's someone she's really interested in, I doubt it.
I don't really know, since she doesn't exactly talk about anything romantic to my recollection outside of her dream sequence.
>Would she ever make gift for you something to show affection? If yes, how do imagine she would give it to you?
Sure. I imagine she'd just give it to me while explaining that she made it for me.

>>3345869
Given her world is almost the same as ours, I think she'd fit in fine, probably offering her talents to help people out.
>>
Post something your waifu said so other people can try to guess who she is.
>>
>>3346294
"I havent been wearing any underwear since this morning"
>>
>>3346304
Urabe
>>
File: 1533426259420.png (1.96 MB, 960x1354)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Jesus you guys are getting fast
>>3345792
I'd like it to keep the same feel and quality as it did pre-idol arc.
I wouldn't change it.
I agree with the other urabefag on this one, been reading houkago play and she would fit well in that artstyle.
I don't follow politics or history much.
The refreshing scent of the ocean.
>And any taste?
Salt water.
The Desolate Hope.
>>3345794
She'd win.
>>3345795
A beach or some ruins.
I draw her eyes and head a lot. I daydream quite often too. Writing as well, not like fanfics, but just my thoughts.
A year and a few months.
Yes.
I only have minimal fisticuffs training, brute force, and a strong will, but that's just enough.
>>
File: urabe65.png (1.05 MB, 1366x768)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>3345797
Just some girl who likes weird stuff.
She's very athletic, so she has pretty decent strength.
She likes grapes.
She's got a ton, here's pic related.
>>3345798
She isn't shipped much at all. I guess if you count the MC, this'll be easy.
>>3345801
I'd let her take a nap on my shoulder.
>Waifu is sad.
>Like suicidally sad.
I'd hold her tightly, and tell her that I love her and will always love her.
>What to do?
Allow her to feed on my life juice.
Make a move when I sense she's in the mood.
Gentle cuddles.
>Brushing her hair, Brushing her teeth , cutting her nails, etc.
I want to brush her teeth.
>Shave your face, cut your hair, clean your ears, etc.
Whatever she likes.
Kirumi would be a lovely wife.
>>
File: overthink.png (624 KB, 689x750)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>3345802
Not very familiar at all. Despite this, she does know what's important in a relationship.
Yes.
Mushy rants, compliments, and small cute things that lovers do.
She isn't the gift-giving type, but only if it truly means a lot.
Directly.
>>3345855
I saw her somewhere, thought she was cute, and watched her anime. As soon as I heard her laughter in the first episode, she hooked me. The more I learned about her, the more she surprised me, and the more I loved her. She's given me feelings I've never felt before, taught me love, and I am grateful that I found her.
>>3345869
She is too pure for my swamp, but she'd fare well anyways.
>>3345966
"I don't want something that anybody could do."
"You need to switch tracks and relax to clear your head."
"I added a little special touch."
>>3346152
Scissors. Need I say more?
>>
File: 1641342_p0.jpg (122 KB, 480x640)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>3345792
Stop this crap of locking the item world and dark assembly until later like they did in DD2 and 5.
>And any taste?
Sweet saliva when kissing.
Her own.
>>3345794
Clones are a real thing thanks to geo panels so either destroy them or skip the floor if in the item world.
>>3345795
To an amusement park. Busch Gardens comes to mind.
Get fit and take better care of myself.
Since 2004.
Not as I am now. I'd need some serious training to handle the foes she fights.
>>3345797
Her with human ears and no magical skills.
>How strong is waifu?
Pretty damn powerful.
She will die if she breaks a vow.
>>3345798
She isn't really shipped with anyone. The only character that she tends to be shown with is Archer but that is more of a joking play on the difference of their breast sizes, not due to love.
>>3345801
Shoot the shit with her.
>Like suicidally sad. How would you comfort her?
Be there for her and try to remind her how fun life can be.
Find and kill the head vampire.
Tuck her into bed.
> say something nice about the waifufag above you
Urabe has helped many anon learn of the magic of waifu drool.
>>3345802
I wish I knew.
>>
File: 6265488_p0.jpg (335 KB, 876x1030)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>3345869
She would have to get used to human culture and see how she can blend in. Maybe be a body guard since she would be excellent at protecting someone with her skills.
>>
>>3346294
"______ is panicing prehaps a good slap will fix her ."
>>
>>3346311
Hell yeha
>>
>>3346294
"I understand such a thing! But I don't want it to end like this without finding any clues! I want to do something for her who has lost her memory!
>>
>>3346294
Out of my way!
>>
>>3346357
Bianca?
>>
>>3346359
Nope.
>>
>>3346357
Ryuukofag?
>>
>>3346356
Rakkafag.
I have started to appreciates winged maidens in a not disgusting way thanks to you.
I wish rakka's were a tad bit larger though.
>>
>>3346391
Nope, not Rakka.
>>
>>3346402
Cecilyfag?
>>
Lewdposting with waifu
>>
Holding hands with waifu as you walk around together.
>>
>>3346382
Nope.
>>3346451
I really want to do this.
>>
>>3346294
“Look at this! Even if nobody thinks so, I’m doing the right thing!”
>>
>>3346459
My waifu doesn't do disgusting things like that.
>>
>>3346461
Mine does and it is a beautiful thing
>>
File: DwW5txsU0AEFqc1.jpg (46 KB, 605x563)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>3345802
She probably has some very basic knowledge of relation ship.
She finds being picked up charminly masculine. And maybe some romantic actions that would of course shake her heart.
She has given me gifts in the past like her spiral brooch, baseball bat, and VR themed clothing. She normally just hands them to me with her cute smile and I gladly accept them.
>>3345966
>Give us your some of your favorite quotes from her.
"Since you have the power of the Wild Card you might be said to be a Wild Child ....... that was too straightforward."
"If the Hanged Man had made better choices he could have been a Saved Man."
"I see so that is your anwser than Ill have to answer yes to this as well this is our Yes-stiny...... Come now just go already."

Question: What is your waifus sense of humor like? And what type of jokes would she tell you?
>>
>>3346461
>waifu puke
>disgusting
Casul
>>
>>3345819
I meant her overall style and not only her character. The team behind KLK is really creative in terms of the characters and the environment.
Yeah, I agree about the writing of the show. I have many issues with it myself.
The writing in "Franxx" was a total mess, for example.

>>3345869
I think she would figure out at least something. I have a couple of notes on my computer, and my friends might be helpful.

>>3346152
I'm fucked.

>>3345797
She would be pretty much the same girl but with more consistent hair color and less strong and durable.

She's a bit stronger than the average person but not superhuman-tier.

She's afraid of syringes despite of her usual bravery when it comes to getting hurt far worse.

Ryuuko as RADN.
>>
>>3346491
>She's a bit stronger than the average person but not superhuman-tier
Really? I was pretty sure Ryuuko had nuke-level physical stats?
>>
>>3346497
I'm not counting Senketsu. Her usual strength is still quite limited.
But again, there might be inconsistencies, or I just forgot something.
>>
>>3346294
"Did you just call me ma'am? Are you trying to start something?"
>>
>>3346517
that gamestop guy
>>
>>3346508
wtf? waifus don't pee
>>
>>3346521
They do , and believe me it is sweet love honey.
>>
>>3346508
Receiving a golden shower from waifu
>>
>>3346518
Haha now that I realize it, it sounds like it could be attributed to him. The quote revolves more around age than gender in context.
>>
>>3346536
Depends on your waifu, but personally, nah.
>>
Is it wrong if I want waifu
>>
>>3346536
All questions like these depend on what your waifu is like. Is she a kinky and likely to enjoy weird fetishes? Then the answer is likely yes.
If not, you're forcing strange fetishes on your waifu, and you are a bad husbando. Plain and simple.
>>
>>3346540
She does enjoy slicing her special someone and licking the blood.
And she is the kind of girl to sate tour curiosity
Today is a good day , waifufags.
>>
>>3346415
Nope.
>>
>>3346542
This is why I don't flip out all that much when people post kinky stuff. All waifus are different after all.
Urabefag is still too much of a degenerate for his waifu though.
>>
>>3346294

"Pattern Select, R.H.B., Engage"

...she doesn't really have distinctive phrases other than that one.
>>
>>3346294
"If they're empty handed, I'm not afraid of them."
>>
>>3346548
She is a good learner and likes to explore new stuff , i am sure she would comply to try out my sick fantasies.

>>3346549
>This would harm waifu and cut her tongue too.
She MAY not like it , but she has shown before that she will gladly share an injury with you if it is for a good reason.
>>
>>
Wanting nothing more than Her pure happiness as I love Waifu platonically.
>>
>>3346562
Waifu demanding your flesh and soul.
>>
>>3346571
Fusing souls with waifu.
Sharing her curse.
>>
>>3345794
she would defeat evil
>>3345795
home
just thinking, a little bit of drawing
6 years at least, it depends
yes. I would win, no questions asked
>>3345797
more boring but still the best
very strong
her eyes
a few, some of the art is pretty good
>>3345798
this could mean literally anything so I dont know
>>3345801
chat (maybe something more)
hugs, its how she helps me
go talk to remi about this
the look
snuggles
brushing her tail

>>3345802
somewhat knowing of the concept most likely
you know what probably
I bet she likes a shogi game night date
yes, I bet she would hand it to me while doing something
>>3345869
she would do ok, we would have to go live by ourselves most likely
>>3346152
I get punished. how? thats up to you to interpret
>>
>>3346587
>punishment
Taking the knot seems fitting.
>>
File: 54207380_p1.png (554 KB, 756x1031)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>3346152
I realize that this doesn't make sense cause she doesn't wear any so what I'm holding is probably something incredibly horrifying. Not sure what I'd do next.

>>3346468
She hasn't really developed much of a sense of humor. I love comedy though so I'd want to teach her. I think she'd like my dark humor.

>>3346554
Pretty sure this is Latfag
>>
File: 10675108_p0.jpg (211 KB, 715x961)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>3345797
She is already a normal human, except for her red eyes, they'd probably be brown or hazel instead. Her hair color would probably be lighter too.
She's strong for a woman of her size but she's not superhuman.
Anything from the LN would be obscure.
I don't remember seeing one.

>>3345798
It would be difficult to beat Luke in a fight as he is a very skilled swordsman, but it could be possible with training. Aria is not strong in her human form, though it would be very bad if she took sword form and was wielded by Luke. There's probably others too but they wouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>3346648
Then bring a fucking gun.
>>
>>3345794
>Would she literally overcome herself or get overwhelmed by her wicked side
Her evil side is the weak side of her, so she'd win
>>3345795
Somewhere romantic
I've written more because of her (sadly mostly throwaway lewd crap) but some good content too. Sadly her story mostly remains in my head.
I met her in a dream for the first time almost seven years ago, and she told me more about herself over the years
I would fight and die for her
>>3345801
Cuddle until it's over
>Waifu is sad. How would you comfort her?
Headpats and being extra nice
Ask her to bite me so she can be my vampire queen
Tackle her
Carry her to bed and curl up next to her
Brushing her hair and painting her nails
Free haircuts
>>
>>3346653
Is your waifu an OC, anon?
>>
File: 54706816_p0.jpg (1.1 MB, 1125x1600)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>3345802
She doesn't have any experience regarding relationships.
Not likely, she can be pretty shy when it comes to this stuff and gets easily flustered.
Probably handmade food. Since she is so good at cooking.
I think she would be a bit embarrassed, at leas the first few times.
>>3345869
She'd have a far easier easier time considering her world is far more rowdy than our own.
>>3345966
"Don't give up. People can break their limits many times. But if you give up, that's where it ends"
>>
If i succesfully become god i will make every good waifufag's waifu real.

Except the sayafag , i will send him to another dimension with his eldritch waifu where he cant fuck up mankind.
>>
>>3346679
Who are the bad waifufags? What will happen to them?
>>
>>3346685
They become their waifu , and star in an asanagi's doujin.
>>
>>3346603
rude, go be gay on a different board
>>
>>3346656
I wrote her and a few years later fell in love with her. It feels strange but my love is true and pure.
>>
>>3346692
Any drawing of her?
>>
>>3346679
If you want to become a god I think the first step should be to cut down on your degenerate fetishes. Get to work Urabe Anon.
>>
File: mpv-shot0024.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>3345792
I have no idea how you'd do it without torturing the reader, but I think the last arc could have been fleshed out a little more. Timeskipping to "and then he got promoted and then they got married" isn't the worst ending, but it lacked the impact of some of the earlier stuff.
I couldn't replace Seo, but as far as the anime adaption goes, I'd pick KyoAni.
>Why?
Gonzo did some nice work on some of the scenes, but it was ultimately a pretty poor adaption, in no small part due to the fact that they had to gloss over eighty-some chapters. It's not really the kinda series KyoAni usually picks up, but they're good enough at fudging source material that I think they could make at least a season work.
I think it'd depend on what they're making of her. I'm a big fan of Dowman Sayman, but his fanart can be hit-or-miss.
>>3345794
I can't even imagine what that'd be like or how they'd go up against one another.
>>3345797
I guess the same but with black hair.
>How strong is waifu?
Pretty weak.
Her Twitter handle is @rinrin_kumakuma. Apparently it's already taken, but the account is protected.
>>3345801
Shut up and turn off the lights.
I can't be trusted with that important of a task.
Brushing my hair if she's bored or trying some nail polish on me.
>>3345966
"That's stupid."
"You're the worst."
"You feel like crap."
>>
>>3346692
>>3346696
Fuck that to become a god you have to sink further and further in. Also jokes on you we would just fuck up whatever counts as mankind in another dimension.
>>
>>3346679
>>3346692
My bad.
>>
>>3346702
Does Saya really want to kill humanity?
>>
>>3346708
Major spoilers go read Saya no Uta thank

Saya doesn't hold any real maliciousness towards humanity but her purpose is to change whatever the dominant species of the planet is to whatever her home dimension's race is. Due to meeting Fuminori and a defect with her that gave her emotions she fulfilled this role naturally because she wanted Fuminori to be able to live in a world he can perceive as beautiful again. So not really killed, just changed into something unhuman and probably saya-like.
>>
>>3346696
>not becoming a chaos god.
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: Kanojo (467).jpg (122 KB, 600x330)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Wifo domo
>>
>>3346721
Give me the fucking link
>>
>>3346719
>chaos god
Filthy Heretic
>>
>>3346710
Wow that's scary. She seems like someone my waifu would definitely want to stop.
Very interesting story though. I might read it.
>>
File: Kanojo (468).jpg (104 KB, 600x270)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>3346722
It's not lewd
>>
>>3346722
This is the guy. He's really good, but only draws really good lewds of big tits, the President
>>
>>3346733
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1885471&type=illust
>>
Sharing a drink with waifu.
>>3346152
She would be really confused, wonder why I would be smelling it.
>>3346508
There was a chapter where Yuuri suggested that they melt the snow with their urine inorder to have drinking water.
She's a very determined survivor, though they could have just used the Kettenkrad's engine to heat up the snow.
>>3346721
I really like it when you say "wifo" Kano.
>>
>>3346735
I'm bringing it back. You should totally push Wafiu. Make it yours.
>>
>>3346736
Was it a thing before?
I made a thread, one of these, and it was "Wafiu Thread" I think.
>>
>>3346739
No, you made it and you should own it
>>
>>3346725
Hey man just some rp here, no need to call the inquisition.
They would bust Rakkafag , Inufag and Sayafag for being filthy mutie/xeno apologists
>>
>>3346734
>>3346733
Boring.

I have yet to see art of biggest tits , Kareshi's sister.
>>
>>3346721
>>3346732
>tfw no dom art of waifu
Feels bad man
>>
File: Kano_15.png (54 KB, 244x301)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>3346752
I still can't find anything of Receptacle after chapter 3. I checked Rendou's blog and apparently it's going on sale soon. I might buy it just to know.
>>
>>3346760
Godspeed Kanojofag
>>
File: 6_7.jpg (382 KB, 993x1516)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>3346763
I saved all of his weird orgy comic by scouring through those dumb H-Comic compilations they have on SadPanda.
>>
>>3346765
Hot milk if i recall properly.
Who is she?
Kurosaki's artstyle is so mercurial that i end up confusing the characters, but she seems like the president without glasses
>>
>>3346766
>>3346765
Wait, i just remembered those weird hotel-room doujinshi.
She is the fattest-titted whore.
>>
>>3346766
She's the slut who wears a sling bikini. I always thought she looked more like Kano with wavy hair, but I guess her tits are too big.
>>
>>3346769
Would you prefer kanojo with more titmeat, kanojofag?
>>
>>3346770
Nah, DFC is best, but I like her weird skinny torpedo tits. Part of me loves volume 1 Kano best for that reason.
>>
>>3346778
How can you be miserable with wifo in your heart?
>>
File: 1528409374456.jpg (90 KB, 500x1125)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I love my cute gemstone husbandwife!
>>
>>3346792
Androgynous qts make my heart flutter.
Great taste phosfag.
>>
>>3346792
Spouse.
>>
>>3346792
How does rock into vagna? Smooth?
>>
File: 6871024_p0.jpg (255 KB, 710x800)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>3345801
Talk with her, flirt with her, fall asleep while leaning on each other.
>Waifu is sad.
>Like suicidally sad.
By embracing her, telling her that I'm here for her and that I don't want her to hurt herself. Then listen to her and find out why she is so upset.
>What to do?
Start looking for a vampirism cure. She wouldn't want to have to feed on others blood.
Start softly kissing her neck.
Getting into bed with her and letting her cuddle me.
Washing each other's backs would be nice. Also, brushing her hair, letting her cut my hair.
Phos is an adorable gem.

>>3345802
Not at all.
She's shy about it at first, but she can be bold once she works up the courage and it seems like you aren't going to make the first move.
Dancing in the moonlight.
Perhaps, but I'm not sure what that might be.
She would probably act embarrassed about it.

>>3346651
For some reason, I didn't consider that. That would certainly even the odds.
>>
Lovesick is an appropriate word. I feel sick to the head when I think of her. I want to drown in her. I want to be one together. I want to be better for her forever. I want her to be here and take it all away. I want her to stay. And I want to say I love you. Until the end.
>>
>>3346695
I've been meaning to post her Koikatsu card/SFW scenes I've made with Koikatsu for a while now but thanks to my job I'm either working/phoneposting, sleeping, or drunk off my ass doing whatever. And some good opportunities I've had this thread had hit image limit. I'm sure someone could make beautiful art based on her. Sadly I've been too poor until recently to even think of commissioning art and I don't know who could do it best. Seeing her in Koikatsu was weird (I keep all lewd scenes to solo, yuri, or the futa mod since no way in hell will any random male ever defile her).
>>
>>3346152
Getting spanked by waifu!
>>
File: 1529078958477.png (334 KB, 720x800)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>3346802
There's nothing at all down there anon. No vagna as some people here keep implying and no penis as the people in the Houseki no Kuni threads keep insisting.
>>
>>3346827
>he goes into threads about his wife or his wife's series
why would you do this to yourself
>>
>>3346824
You are a patrician.
Dont let any normalfag tell you otherwise.
And post some screenshot of her , i want to see what you concocted inside that mind of yours.
>>
>>3346826
Waifu punching your prostate
>>
>>3346829
I'm good at ignoring stuff I don't like and they usually have some decent discussion amongst the shitposts, especially since her series is still ongoing. The threads quality do seem to have gone downhill as of late though.
>>
I just wanted to say that i really really like my waifu.
>>
>>3346848
No, i do. (my waifu that is)
>>
>>3346854
Would you let her eat your flesh and drink your blood?
Take your soul all for herself?
>>
You have to go for drinks after work with some female colleagues so as to not appear autistic, coming home later that evening slightly buzzed and waifu is PISSED, what do you do?
>>
>>3346862
>implying
I'm exactly the type of autist to ignore my colleagues and go home as soon as work is done. All the more so if I had waifu waiting for me.
>>
>>3346863
You need to work hard and be in good standing with your colleagues and management so that you can be promoted and provide waifu with the life she deserves
>>
>>3346832
Brief description: short athletic tomboy with short red hair and a rather lewd and energetic genki personality. Let your mind go wild before I eventually post her card/scenes.
>>3346856
She already owns my soul.
>>
>>3346820
How much does it hurt?
>>
>>3346867
Wife would prefer I spend time with her even if it means I have a shitty low paying job rather than having to devote all my time to a career and never having time for her. Wife is low-upkeep anyway.
>>
>>3346862
I dont drink.
I already have problems suppresing parts of my personality , i would go nuclear if i were to get drunk.

>>3346868
Too basic of a description.
Is her hair messy?
>>
>>3346880
If I may paint a picture in words, she has messy deep red hair, yes. Her eyes are bright red (but originally were green before she was genetically enhanced, red eyes are kind of a trait of that, see). Her face is cute and kind of girly-looking so it can be hard to mistake her for a boy even with her hair and the way she dresses and acts. Her smile is perfect and very precious. She has somewhat tanned skin (both naturally tan and from spending time in the sun). She is very slender and has a twig-like body--there isn't much to her but muscle (although not too much muscle). Her shoulders are small and bony, and she likes outfits which expose them. Her hands are big and fingers are long for someone her size but not grotesquely so. chest is small, but she pads to make it look bigger. Her ass is also pretty flat but sufficient. Her thighs and calf muscles are especially bulky (compared to the rest of her) from exercise and sports. Her feet are average sized for a girl like her, but very, very beautiful even if they're a bit worn. All in all she is a surprisingly beautiful girl and one I utterly love and am glad to call my wife. Neither a portrait of words (especially this hastily posted one), pixels, or paint is sufficient for her beauty and what she means to me.
>>
File: 1345068930881.jpg (214 KB, 538x742)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>3346893
Smoke caffeine, baka
>>3346862
I'd just smile and maybe tear up because she cares so much. Although genuine apologies would be needed because of who I am. Fuck I'd have to control my anger because I hate doing that and wouldn't if not for the free drinks. I always get close to frenzying and losing my mind and running into the night but I drink another beer and so the cycle goes until the night ends
I'd much rather spend any night with her than anywhere else on earth
>>3346837
Lewd
>>3346820
Burning with passion
>>3346778
Yeah. Today was okay though, I feel good about it and I have to force myself to say and feel that
>>3346549
A bit extreme but I can see her getting hot and bothered over the idea. . .
>>3346468
She's probably very dry and sparing with any kind of joking which is fine because I get kinda violent joking with my friends so something laid back and simple would make me happy
>>3346152
Disappointed but unsurprised. A face of "really?"
I would very much do that too
>>
>>3346901
Heaviest thing i consume is coke beverages.
straight edge fag here , and caffeine gives me the shits.

You are an interesting person madofag , wish you participated more
>>
>>3346903
Time tends to slip away from me, and I try to only answer questions that interest me, I always read for the lewdposting though, but that's not really possible to respond to
I post more on /r9k/ because I feel like I belong there more than here as an outcast and I can be more vulgar and crass without feeling like I'm wrecking an environment I respect
>>
File: GyGPRRm.jpg (74 KB, 500x741)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>3346643
correct
Also, question related to the thread as a whole - what is it with people this thread? They're posting all sorts of statements that seem completely inappropriate for the thread at all. Are they trying to get the thread nuked or something? (because it's not working, clearly, their comments are the ones getting removed)
>>
>>3346969
Lewdposting, it's usually done after image limit, but recently it's been happening earlier.
>>
>>3346969
Just hide them like I do.
>>
How much of a moralfag is your waifu?
Does she have an aversion to killing?
Would she kill in self-defense?
>>
>>3347001
Shes a fundamentally kind person, but she doesn’t really care for morals as a concept and just acts on instinct.
She doesn’t even properly understand the concept of “death” at all. It’s not really something she has an easy time relating too, though sadly she’s become better at it.
I don’t think she would, though again it’s hard to say since everyone she has fought was immortal. She would definitely kill to defend someone else though.
>>
File: 54874452_p0.png (557 KB, 1200x1800)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>3346468
Her sense of humor can be kind of heavy and sarcastic sometimes,articularly when she is in a bad mood.

>>3347001
She doesn't usually fight humans. But there was a point when she was following the lead of a military commander (who also had special abilities) in order to take down the bases built by Alayashiki who were terrorizing people by creating murderous phantoms. So when Kashima Touko, the one standing at the top, came up in front of them and the captain ordered them to attack her, she wasn't sure whether it was ok to attack a human and hesitated for a moment.
So unless the circumstances are extreme I'm pretty sure she won't attack or kill people.
>>
>>3346876
A lot. It hurts a lot if I think too much about it.

>>3346888
She sounds beautiful, even if it doesn't match her real beauty I'd like to see a picture someday.
>>
>>3346827
It's okay, fren, at least the HNK fanbase is only the second most cancerous agendered rock girls fandom on the planet
>>
>>3347107
No matter how bad things are, they can always be worse, eh?
>>
>>3347112
Yes, your wife is still very pretty, although I prefer the black haired one.
>>
>corrected her bust size on dic.pixiv
Maybe now people will stop drawing her with bulging breasts
>>
I just realized that my waifu loves hearing mushy zealous rants as much as i love giving them.
Feels good.

Has anything similar happened to you , waifufags?
>>
>>3347190
Like learned something new about waifu that you do?
>>
>>3345792
To have a more voluminous body and hair.
>Why?
No one because as much as both Nintendo and IntSystems have their fair share of problems, Tharja would be better off in the hands of Nintendo than being in a third-party series that would end up being censored in japanese on a Snoy console by Snoy themselves.
No one. I just like to see more fan art of Tharja
Catherine to some extent or Labyrinth of Refrain
>>3345794
She overcome herself
>>3345795
The Bahamas
Drawing
It is.
No
>>3345797
An anti-social goth who's semitic.
She's strong in magic
Her western VA voiced the religious girl from DMC4.
2B, Bayo, Zero Suit Samus just to name a few.
>>3345798
It's would be weird because Robin is a self-insert unit for Awakening. I don't how that would pan out.
>>3345801
Play a game on her phone
Hugs, kisses, and spend the day with her.
Call a priest to cure her from vamperism
If she wants to get warm in the bed tonight
Message her to sleep
Brushing her hair and putting sunscreen on for her
>>3345802
Be pure until for find the one who be your loved one forever
Maybe
Being alone together all day
>>3346468
Dark sense of humor and she would tell jokes about how people are dumb in general.
>>
>>3347200
Yep , realizing a tad bit late that you share a really autistic detail with waifu
>>
PPost waifu in animal costume.
>>
File: Chick and Chook.jpg (113 KB, 600x600)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>3347214
All right
>>
File: 1416869670561.jpg (164 KB, 812x1248)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>3347214
yeah...
>>
File: cat.png (744 KB, 740x1080)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
>>3346468
She likes to kid around and tease sometimes, just mischievous stuff.
>>3346862
If staying home with waifu means looking like an autist, so be it.
>>3347001
>How much of a moralfag is your waifu?
She isn't all too concerned with morals, but she is by no means a bad person.
>Does she have an aversion to killing?
She has never killed anyone as far as I know.
>Would she kill in self-defense?
Only if she really needed to.
>>3347190
I remember being told I have angry-looking eyes once.
She's in the same boat, with her unintentional glare.
>>3347214
Aye

What would be her favorite pre-modern weapon?
Has she ever sacrificed something?
What does she find cute?
>>
I fucking hate /a/
>>
>>3346862
>Decline politely
>Why anon dont tell me you are pussy whipped?
>Today is BDSM day, she must be warming the wax already and polishing the leathers.
>Leave with a smile as their shocked expressions stare at me
>>
>>3346862
>Implying I'd have female colleagues
I work from home.
>>
File: 1423264721813.jpg (187 KB, 733x923)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>3346468
She would try to immitate boyish sense of humor but without any lewd jokes.

>>3346862
Sleep on a couch that night and then get in peace with her next morning by any mean.

>>3347001
She's totally not a bad person and her questionable thoughts are the result of her overreaction to a serious and quite happenings.

It's implied that she intended to avange her dad by frontier justicing the shit out of the murderer.

She would try to take out the attacker non-lethaly, but yeah If it's now other way or they are too dangerous to live she totaly would deliver the blow.

>>3347190
Zealous rants helped her on several occasions (Thanks, Mako!)
So she would apretiate them for sure.

>>3347276
Her Scissor blade, obviously.

That happend.

Hard to tell, really.
>>
>>3347276
>I remember being told I have angry-looking eyes once.
>She's in the same boat, with her unintentional glare.
Shockingly i am in the same situation
>Have huge eyes but a tad bit slanted in a tsurime way , makes me look like i am sleepy or thinking
>Wear huge-ass glasses with loads of augment because i have the eyesight of a mole.
>They make me look like a bug-eyed dork
>Take them off to clean them or because i dropped them.
>Naturally squint a little because i cant see shit
>People think i am death-glaring them

Once a classmate knocked-off my glasses accidentaly and when she picked them up and was going to give them back i was squinting at her and she thought i was so fucking angry that she stopped talking to me.
Some twat used to take off my glasses and hide them because without them "i looked cool", fucking twat.

Ok more questions because you twats dont seem to be proactive enough.

Is she quick to jump to conclusions?
Has it somehow worked against her?
How difficult is it to fix such mistakes?

Is there something she regrets?
Is there something you regret about this waifufaggotry of yours?

Would she like living in your den?

Waifu must crash at your place because of reasons, where can she live?

Is there anything about her that has impacted you really hard?
It could be for the better or worse, some meaningful emotional impact or an outright change in your attitude/actions

Does any character in western media resemble her?

Is she immature in any aspect?
Would you like to change it?

Is she merciful or the kind to rip her enemy to shreds?

You are in the auto-destructive mission to annoy her, what tiny things would you do to accomplish this?

Does she have any unusual/quirky fear of something?

Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country.
How well does she fare in the office?

Has she ever done anything embarassing that makes her outright blush in amazement and try to hide her face?
>>
>>3347303
>intended
Once she was sure who the murderer was she went fucking nuclear.
I keep that scene handy when i need to get hyped the fuck up, alongside king kittan's heroic death
>>
File: 4483330_p0.jpg (569 KB, 2149x3035)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>3346862
I wouldn't go to begin with.
>>3347001
She has her knightly vows to upkeep, so maybe somewhat. She has no problem with killing though but she does make a point to try to do it quick to avoid any suffering.
>>3347276
Sword obviously.
>>
I really want to kiss her under the stars.
>>
>>3346862
I'm unemployed for one thing, and don't drink for another.
>>
>>3347318
Ya know, you should take my job here at this point. I'm starting to feel like I really forgot the source material and terrible misunderstand her because of it.
Not blaming your responds, anon.
>>
I can't remember if this has been asked before, but how do you imagine your first kiss with your wife?
>>
If your waifu were to start smoking :

Would you accept her niccotine-ridden kisses?
Would she look cool?
Does it fit her?
How OOC would it be?
Would you try to stop her?
How?
>>
>>3346792
Here is the potato image I promised you.
>>
Waifu taking a chocolate out of your mouth with her tongue.
>>
Watching Houseki No Kuni with waifu.
>>
Watching euphoria with Waifu
>>
Playing starless with waifu.
>>
File: Rena2.jpg (2.62 MB, 2320x3464)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
I love my sweet, demure Rena!

>>3345792
Actually animate her anime
Feel for her anime's studio, for their art when the anime came out
Not particularly
No idea
Boxed lunches
Boxed lunches
No idea, unless you count her VN as a game
>>3345794
Baseline Rena would probably turn into Psychotic Rena to beat Psychotic Rena
>>3345795
New York
There was a story I wrote completely unrelated to her whose main character drew heavy inspiration from her
No, but I would if I could. I'm not very decisive
>>3345797
The same except without blue eyes
She's physically average unless in Kyuute mode or psychotic.
Her favorite water bottle is bear shaped
wow, surprisingly ... no!
>>3345798
I can't face off against her original series friends alone and hope to win without somehow hurting Waifu as well
>>3345801
Talk for a bit, then cuddle, and see where it goes from there
Hold hands and tell her everything will be fine
Research how to become a Dead Apostle
Challenge her to a game with punishments for losing
Wrap her in her favorite blanket
Brushing her hair. She has very nice hair
Washing me
Yuurifriend is being a blessing to our threads as usual
>>3345802
She dreams of being in one
We'd gradually realize how much we loved each other together
A prince coming for her on a white horse
Not a gift, but probably a meal. It would probably be a bento she surprised me with one day.
>>3345855
Got recommended her VN randomly online. I had heard of it before and always meant to get into it, but when I did, I really did. I liked Rena at first, even though I found her slightly obnoxious, but gradually I realized I loved her down to her smallest mannerisms, especially after seeing her suffer.
>>3345869
She'd probably be given a lot of attention as the first known case of time-travel, since she's from the 80's. She's from our world, so she'd probably be able to adapt pretty quickly. She'd probably be in distress about not being able to go back to her hometown though.

cont. in another post
>>
>>3347435
>Dead Apostle
I see you're a man of taste who appreciates old TM series. New friends who got into the series through FGO will probably not be able to recognize that term.
>>
Waifus wet hair
>>
>>3347444
Drying waifu's hair
Making it even messier than it already was
>>
File: Hinamizawa5.jpg (796 KB, 1028x719)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>3346152
Just look is fine ... Just looking ...
>>3346152
She acts all embarrassed until I remind her she keeps a pair of my underwear in her room at all times.
>>3346856
She's being psychotic again and I'll need to do something about it. It's not healthy for her to act that way.
>>3346468
Very mild. Her jokes can be very subtle, but biting.
>>3346862
I would have called her earlier to let her know this was going to happen. If she was still pissed, I'd have to apologize.
>>3347001
She's pretty concerned with what is right and wrong
Yes, but she denies it
Definitely
>>3347214
She's secretly introverted like how I"m openly introverted
>>3347214
Is this close enough?
>>3347276
A Nata
Her own life. It was a sad scene that almost made me cry.
Unique things made with a lot of effort.
>>3347315
Sometimes
It got her arrested in the sixth chapter
They're all repairable with a bit of love and friendship
Yes
No
My den isn't hospitable at all, so no.
My bedroom
Literally every chapter of her VN (except the fourth one) has a scene with her that gets me
Not that I know of.
She's immature in the way she acts, but it's all a cover for her suppressed, introspective side.
I'd like her to show me her introspective side more.
She'd rip the enemy to shreds as long as it posed a threat.
Continually tease her by acting very cold towards her.
She's afraid of living outside her hometown
As well as anyone else. The state head is either a strong leader or a puppet for their party. Either way, she's probably not going to get re-elected.
She wasn't hiding her face, but once someone said they were going to visit her mom.
>>3347366
Yes
No, but she wouldn't look less cute even if she did something like that.
No. She's very against substance use until she's of age.
Very OOC.
I'd nag her gently about the health risks constantly.
>>
>>3347449
Waifus hair is thicker than a Panzer VIII's armor.
Even wet it has more volume than Mick Jaeger's.
And she loves having it ruffled violently.
>>
>>3347366
>If your waifu were to start smoking :
> Would you accept her niccotine-ridden kisses?
Give me that ashy drool.
>Would she look cool?
Fuck yeah.
>Does it fit her?
Kinda.
>How OOC would it be?
Idk , she is quite mysterious.
>Would you try to stop her?
Of course , smoking fucks you up.
>How?
Burning her cigarettes on my skin
>>
I want waifu to bite my tongue
>>
I want to see the insides of waifu's mouth in all of her glory.
Seeing the drool strings.all around the place would drive me crazy
>>
File: 1527780697589.jpg (147 KB, 427x600)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>3347276
>probably a katana, it's the only type she's familiar with at least
>lots, mostly parts of her own body and her own memories. Though since she had no control over that maybe it can't really be considered a sacrifice.
>Typical cutesy things like the smol shiro's and the slugs, as well as the more cute childish gems. Herself when she isn't caught up on her bad self-esteem and self-worth.

>>3347315
>Fairly quick, she tends not to think things out as much as she should
>It has before
>It hasn't caused any major problems, most of those come from situations that are outside of her control
>Many many many things, all the suffering she goes through could have been prevented if she did a few things differently, even though she would have no way of knowing at the time what would come of it.
>Not really, I'd certainly say that I'm better off than before.
>She'd be confused by all the clutter when she'd used to not having much at all, but apart from the fact it doesn't get much sunlight she'd be fine.
>My bedroom is the best option, especially if I have to keep her hidden from my roommate due to her being inhuman
>All the suffering she goes through hurts me, and if anything serves to make me feel even more empty.
>>
File: 1519882995598.jpg (154 KB, 1200x3000)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>3347315
>I don't know much about western media so I couldn't say. I doubt there is any character as perfect as her in any media however.
>She is quite immature and naive, but that in itself is a big part of her charm. I wouldn't change it, and the fact that all the suffering in the series changed her in such a way hurts me.
>Depends on the enemy, if they were sympathetic or had a good reason behind their actions she'd show mercy. Hard to say when the only enemy she's fought have all been immortal though.
>She isn't particularly hard to annoy. She'd have a much harder time annoying me, especially since I see everything she does as adorable and charming.
>Nothing in particular, though she is easily startled.
>She doesn't think things through enough to make a great head of state, but considering it's Aus we're talking about she'd still be an immense improvement. Hell an actual boulder would be an immense improvement.
>Not particularly, she doesn't get embarrased easily.

>>3347366
>I doubt there would be much noticable difference at all, and I'd never turn down a kiss from Phos regardless of the situation
>I don't think it would honestly, though smoking looks cool on certain characters I can't imagine it working well for her.
>As above, it doesn't really suit her.
>It wouldn't be too OOC, she wouldn't have to worry about health issues and she'd like to seem cool.
>I would, probably just by telling her upfront that it really doesn't suit her.

>>3347403
Thank you Yuurifriend. It's very cute. I love it.
>>
>>3347403
I am tempted to make this my first ever weeb wallpaper.
Wish tkmiz drew my waifu in that style , it looks so soothing
>>
File: walk.png (529 KB, 1366x768)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>3347315
>conclusions?
Yep.
>backfire?
At worst, it put her in a bad mood for a while.
>fix?
Not that hard, just a misunderstanding that can be sorted out.
>regret?
Accidentally hurting her loved one a couple times.
>your own regret?
Nope.
>den?
Yeah, it's not that bad.
>live?
I've got a spare room she can have. Or better yet, she can have my room.
>impact?
Her heart. I love how much of a romantic she is, and how pure she is. Urabe taught me love and changed my mind on a lot of things, all for the better.
>western?
The goth chick from the pedo house, or any other character with a similar hairstyle.
>immature?
She has a childish and naive side that she rarely shows, but contrasts with her usual coldness adorably.
>change it?
Nah.
>merciless?
It depends. If things get too personal, she wouldn't hold back.
>annoy?
Wake her up as obnoxiously as possible when she's sleeping.
This would not end well.
>fear?
She's possessive and fears our bond being broken, but that's not irrational.
>leader?
I doubt she'd be a good leader since she prefers to do things herself, and wouldn't like the stress of managing a country, let alone 'Murica.
Things would be very different though.
>embarassed?
She tasted a lewd dream.
>>3347364
Very sloppy and comically amateur, but also sweet. Sweeter than anything either of us have ever tasted. Our bond would be strengthened greatly, and kissing would replace our ritual of her sticking her finger in my mouth.
>>3347366
>Would you accept her niccotine-ridden kisses?
I will accept any kiss from her, although I wouldn't prefer this kind.
>Would she look cool?
Yeah.
>Does it fit her?
It fits her gloomy design and cold demeanor.
>How OOC would it be?
She likes to keep her mind sharp, so it'd be ooc.
Absolutely.
>How?
I'd tell her how much I value her voice, appearance, and clean mind.
>>
>>3347506
>goth chick from pedo house
Kek.
You are quite well-informed ny fellow Urabefag
Jannies mercy
>>
>>3347001
not at all
no
every time
>>3347315
a little
not that anyone would know
no idea
I don't know
all the baggage, its so tiresome the things I deal with. I want the suffering to end
one day yes
my bed is plenty big
I don't want to discuss such things right now
not really
shes a little quick to get annoyed
nope
I don't think she would be very merciful without a good reason
ignore her and maybe invite aya over for lunch without telling her
not that anyone knows of.
awful
nothing like that has ever been mentioned
>>3347366
just no to this concept in general
>>
File: 1542522838873.png (985 KB, 1280x720)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>3347276
>What would be her favorite pre-modern weapon?
A book.
>Has she ever sacrificed something?
Nothing as far as I know.
>What does she find cute?
Hard to say really.
>>3347315
>Is she quick to jump to conclusions?
Not really.
>Is there something she regrets?
Nope
>Is there something you regret about this waifufaggotry of yours?
I regret nothing and enjoy my life alot better now with her at my side.
>Would she like living in your den?
I wouldnt want her to spend even a second inside my den mostly just becuase of someone else here.
>Waifu must crash at your place because of reasons, where can she live?
My room is the safest bet.
>Is there anything about her that has impacted you really hard?
Yes.Just by meeting her and interacting with her in many ways I learned so much that Impact me everyday. She taught me to love someone and care about there feelings and strive for another well being and happiness other than just my own. But Margarets professional and serious side impacted how I act and behave. But her lighthearted side shows its not all serious and you still have a fun time but balance it out. Im thankful for her.
>Does any character in western media resemble her?
No.
>Is she immature in any aspect?
I suppose when she takes Maries poems and leaves them on the ground. That can be seen as immature to some
>Would you like to change it?
No
>Is she merciful or the kind to rip her enemy to shreds?
Not sure she doesnt fight often or have the need to
>Does she have any unusual/quirky fear of something?
Nope I dont think she fears anything
>How well does she fare in the office?
uh well she becomes President of the U.S as for what how well she does I have no clue
>Has she ever done anything embarassing?
Only thing I can think of is when she couldnt say Black Frost because she claims Ls and Rs are hard and will also claim she didnt mispronounce it or is not tounge tied. Shes cute for that
>>
I LOVE Her. That is all for now...
>>
>>3347529
Fight the good fight , Kiriefag
>>
>>3347527
>has problems with Ls and Rs.
FUCK

On the other hand ,
Who here /b i t c h i n '/ ?
>>
>>3347546
You know I will. Thanks.
>>
Do you think that your waifu reflects your personality?

Do you think that it is true for other waifufags itt considering their posts?
>>
File: 1542042175618.jpg (122 KB, 1000x1000)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>3347364
>how do you imagine your first kiss with your wife?
Alot like what happened in-game but with my spin. She would still of course say " Im sure this is a sin for us residents." But nonetheless still wanting to kiss to shake our hearts regardless if its sinful. Then we would get close, wrap our arms around each other and whether eyes open or close kiss with all my love and passion into it a hope it looks cute and dont fuck it up since it would be a new experience for me and her.
>>3347547
Whats the "FUCK" for if you dont mind me asking?
>>3347551
>Do you think that your waifu reflects your personality?
To an extent I would say yes.

>Do you think that it is true for other waifufags itt considering their posts?
Sure. It obviously differs from waifufag and probably some outliers but for the majority waifufags itt share personality traits with there waifu.
>>
>>3347559
I also have some speech impediments.
It hurts being treated like a retard because of something you cant fix.
Whenever i find a character or person with speech impediments be them small or big it reminds me of these flaws of mine and makes me squirm.
>>
>>3347276
She used a bou to hunt down a small phantom once. The bou is a wooden staff used in feudal Japan. She is very skilled with it.
She has risked her life on more than one occasion. She has also gotten sick due to pushing herself too hard.
Small animals, though she doesn't go crazy over them.
>>3347315
She sure is.
>Has it somehow worked against her?
Yeah, on more than one occasion.
>How difficult is it to fix such mistakes?
Usually an apology works well for her. However, there are times when she can be a bit stubborn and won't admit she did something wrong.
That's fine for me though. I accept all parts of her.
I don't think so. This is very fitting for her considering she hardly ever hesitates.
Not even for a moment. She is the girl I've been waiting for my whole life. I consider myself blessed for having met her.
Probably, I don't think she'd have much complaints.

(cont in next post)
>>
File: 922139.gif (1.93 MB, 498x498)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
I have an empty room, since she probably won't consider it proper to stay my room. Our relationship is still so new after all.
Her warm caring side. When I rewatched episode 11 of the anime earlier this year I actually cried. I can't remember the last time I cried over anything, it was like a cold layer in peeled off in my heart.
>It could be for the better or worse, some meaningful emotional impact or an outright change in your attitude/actions
I became a lot more mature and reserved overall after meeting her, I guess. I want to do my best to become someone she can rely on, and I think this has worked for the most part.
She can be a bit jealous.
I wouldn't. Whenever she is being fault-finding, spiteful or mean, they are all aspects of her and nothing could ever replace her.
The later. But it depends.
>You are in the auto-destructive mission to annoy her, what tiny things would you do to accomplish this?
Oh boy, it doesn't take much to make her angry. Guess I'd just show her some of my anatomy studies. The ones of "that" kind. I'd have to take cover afterwards.
She sometimes fears being alone. Makes sense since she was alone for a long time, despite being a sociable girl.
>Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country.
I think the decisions she needs to take would be a bit too complicated for her. I don't think she has much interest in politics either.
>>3347366
>smoking
Just no. She is an athlete. I don't think it'll be a stretch to call her a pro-athlete considering her performance on her main occupation directly hinges on her physical abilities. Besides, she is mindful of her health.
>>
File: palu18.jpg (189 KB, 752x1063)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>3346468
She loves to tease, so she would probably get her laughs that way. Of course I know she doesn't mean it. I can take a joke.
>>3346862
I probably wouldn't go. I likely have better drinks at home anyway, and I get to be with my wife, so it's a win-win.
>>3347001
She is quite moral. She only finds it necessary to kill when all other options have been exhausted. In self-defense, maybe.
>>3347276
>Favorite pre-modern weapon
The staff
Kinda.
When I get embarrassed, among other things.
>>3347315
No, she is very methodical and analytical.
Allowing herself to be possessed.
>Is there something you regret about being a waifufag?
Not really, I just wish I could be with her.
She would probably complain it's too small.
>Waifu must crash at your place
We can share a bed and bathroom, no worries.
>Is she immature in any aspect? Would you change it?
She loves to tease, but I love that about her.
>Is she merciful?
Certainly.
>>3347364
Awkward (for me) but she finds it really cute and tries to encourage me.
>>3347551
I think to a degree she does. Her personality would be very similar to mind if I wasn't such a jaded stick in the mud.
>>
>>3345869
It would be difficult for her to adjust to our modern culture. I'm not sure what she would do, since she would be undocumented and wouldn't have any kind of formal education relevant to our world, so it would be difficult to find a job. But she would find a way to thrive somehow, as she doesn't give up easily.

>>3345966
"I will save everything these hands of mine can reach!"

>>3346468
I haven't seen her joke around though I assume she does have some sense of humor. She's kind of touchy about people joking about her body.

>>3347001
She has strong morals and is very idealistic.
She doesn't like killing, but is not afraid to use deadly force when the situation calls for it. She was also willing to admit that Siegfried needed to die because he was in a position where no one could bring him to justice and was becoming a threat to the stability of the continent.
She has killed in self-defense before, she grieved the death of one person she killed because she pitied his circumstances.
>>
File: 249987.jpg (266 KB, 747x655)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>3347001
Oh boy. She's very amoral by our standards. She has no aversion to killing at all and has done even worse to others.

>>3347276
>Weapon
She's probably impressed by the various ways we've made to kill each other without using just our hands. I think she'd like the simplicity of the sword.
>Sacrificed
Everything.
>Cute
she's actually kinda girly in that she finds romance stuff cute. she also thinks pets are cute.

>>3347315
>Conclusions
She's the kind who thinks things through before moving into action.

>Regrets
In the end I think she wanted more time. As for me, I simply regret I'll never see her in person.

>Living
We'd have to live together and for her it doesn't matter about the where as long as she's with her love.

>Impact
Falling in love for the first time is a pretty big deal yeah.

>Western
Let's not talk about Saya's western appearance.

>Mercy
None.

>Annoy
I would never do this but the best way would probably be to just hard ignore her.

>Office
I can't tell if this country is fucked or about to become really great (again). Her utter lack of morality does fit being a politician after all.

>>3347366
It'd probably be harmless for her anyway but I'd like the look of it and I think tobacco smells nice anyway.

>>3347551
I think people are naturally attracted to people similar to them so yeah.

Alright nerds it's poetry time. Write a poem for waifu! Even if it's shit!

I love you so much
Deeper and deeper and deeper
I wish you weren't so out of touch
This cliff is getting steeper and steeper
And I'm gonna fall
To the bottom
Where her garden is
Where she is
And I want her to embrace me
and I want to feel the blood on my bare feet
and I want her to erase me
Cause honestly we're nothing but meat
Mostly
I just want to see her
>>
I would love to pour something incredibly sweet and sticky in my waifu's mouth like honey and violently make out with her until our faces are a mess of honey and drool.

Does this activity have any kind of name?
>>
>>3347638
>Does this activity have any kind of name?
Does being a sick fuck work?
>>
TEST
>>
Testing wifes sweet spots
>>
>>3347276
Well, she uses swords on a daily basis. Her favorite is her rapier.
She almost sacrificed her life at least twice. She often puts herself into harms way to to protect others, and she often trained at the expense of sleep time.
Lisa.

>>3347315
Yes, she can be quite headstrong and often acts first without thinking everything through.
It has a few times, where she got into situations over her head.
Usually just being around to help her when she gets cornered can get her out of trouble. Sometimes she gets hurt badly, though.
She probably regrets not drawing her sword when Siegfried began behaving erratically right before he assaulted her.
No.
My house is nothing special but I don't think she would complain about it.
There is an extra bedroom she could sleep in.
When she got depressed after being assaulted, I felt really bad for her and just wanted to embrace her or do anything to make her feel better.
>It could be for the better or worse, some meaningful emotional impact or an outright change in your attitude/actions
I try to be more proactive, and try not to let the feeling of powerlessness from depression keep me from achieving my goals.
>>
No.
Yes, she's very shy about romantic subjects, and she sometimes reacts violently when embarrassed.
She matures a bit as the series progresses, but I wouldn't' change anything regardless.
She's merciful for the most part. She spared an assassin who tried to kill her because she pitied the assassin's status as a slave, later on that assassin helps her and becomes a friend.
>You are in the auto-destructive mission to annoy her, what tiny things would you do to accomplish this?
Tease her about her chest.
She has a fear of seeing others get hurt, so she does everything she can to make sure they don't.
>Turns out that waifu, through a lot of bullshitery , is now the head of YOUR country.
She's not experienced in political matters, so she'd need lots of help to do well.
>Has she ever done anything embarassing that makes her outright blush in amazement and try to hide her face?
There's probably a couple of things she's done that might do that.

>>3347366
I think she wouldn't smoke, as she wouldn't find any benefit to it and it would only make her less healthy.
>>
File: pingu2.png (447 KB, 381x916)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>3347001
She is pretty close to amoral, though I wouldn't call her evil or anything.
She's not especially averse to killing, though she avoids doing it if people she likes don't want her to.

>>3347214
I actually can do this one!

>>3347276
Sword, obviously.
Not really intentionally, but she's taken hits for people a few times.
She hasn't really called anything cute as far as I remember. She does seem to like weird accessories like a belt that holds your cell phone though.

>>3347315
She tends to be on the receiving end of misunderstandings caused by other people leaping to conclusions, but it's played for comedy.

She regrets a lot, her immortality and the drama stemming from it one of the only things about her that's played seriously.
I regret nothing.

I have an empty room I use for video game stuff, she could live in there easily. It's probably the nicest room in the house so she'd probably like it.

I've said this a few times, but seeing her flashback scene where she tries to kill herself, then the flash forward to the present where she's doing the same thing again while recalling the memories, made me realize how much I wanted to protect her from herself. It awakened the waifuism in me.

Not western, but she shares some design beats with the anemone girl from ABXY in Splatoon. Superlong pink hair, hats, drool, weird eyes.

She is immature in a lot of ways. I wouldn't mind if she changed, but I wouldn't try to force it. Seeing her happy is what matters.

She can be merciful, in the sense that she might not kill if it'd make someone she cares about upset to do so.

I don't know, she honestly seems hard to annoy, and is usually the one to (unintentionally) do the annoying.

No fears as far as I know.

She'd be the worst. Impeached within a week and she'd probably be glad for it.

I've only seen her blush a few times, once when someone walked in on her on the toilet, once when someone thought she was pregnant (she was just a little fat from eating too much.)
>>
Me to me de tsuujiau futari dake no
Secret Love

Negaigoto hitotsu dake kanau no nara
Kimi wa nani wo omou?
Houkago no kokuban ni nokoshita MESSEEJI
Kimi wa donna kao suru no kana?

Nante tawai no nai hibi no kakehiki
Wagamama mo tsuyogari mo senaka awase

DEMO NE
>>
I want to live a long and happy life with my cute gem wife!
>>
>>3347677
Would you give her the murdercock?
>>
>>3347677
How romantic would it be if she gave you a piece of jewelry made out of her body?
>>
>>3347677
Would you give her a good polishing?
>>
>>3347682
I mean thats the equivalent of waifu cutting off say her finger and telling you to wear it. Shit would be scary.
>>
File: Kano_25.png (87 KB, 383x293)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>3347681
Get out, /co/.
>>
>>3347688
Not to Urabefag it wouldn't
>>
>>3347690
Make me.

>>3347688
I would gladly accept it.
I mean she goes to the fucking extreme of chopping a piece of her irreplaceable flesh for you and you reject it?
Bad husband
>>
>>3347692
I have many frens, but none from /co/. It is an evil place.
>>
>>3347692
I mean if my waifu did it to me i wouldn't mind since she has detachable parts anyway. But if she wasnt the first id do was call a hospital to see if could be put back on not god damn wearing it.
>>
>>3347681
I have no idea what this is supposed to even mean. Nor do I want to for that matter.

>>3347682
It would be incredibly romantic, nothing would make me happier.

>>3347687
I would love to polish every inch of her shining body.

>>3347688
Not really, and it would only need to be a small piece. It would be closer to giving a locket of hair than anything else.

>>3347690
>>3347693
Fuck it's a SU thing isn't it? I appreciate and relate to your hatred of /co/ Kanofren.
>>
>>3347695
>Fuck it's a SU thing isn't it?
How badly is the HNK fandom assailed by those devils?
>>
>>3347699
I couldn't speak regarding the tumbr half, and hopefully will stay ignorant regarding that, but the /a/ half are thankfully quite good at chasing out /co/ faggots on the few occasions they appear.
>>
>>3347695
Yes it was a su reference.

Sorry phosfag i thought you were rejecting your waifus shimmering gift and i lashed out.

>>3347693
I enjoy going to hell once in a while , it always has sick bants and the storytelling threads are good.
Their haremthreads are a sin though.

>>3347699
They are in good terms apparently
>>
>>3347703
>it always has sick bants
/co/ is the most pussy ass board on the site. They couldn't banter their way out of a wet waxpaper sack.
If you want real banter, there is only /sp/.
>>
>>3347635
Okay here goes nothing.

A woman dressed in all blue
But when I'm with her blue is the last emotion im drawn to.
While she is naturally professional and serious
She has a hint of a light hearted Empress.
I want to relax with her in the Limo
Loving and talking about what we will do tomorrow.
With every request she offers I happily comply
With its completion it makes her heart fly.
She is an Attendant
and I her humble Guest.
And together we will achieve The World we both could desire.
>>
File: 1535334957602.png (192 KB, 936x662)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>3347635
>Write a poem for waifu
Dearest Kano
You're weird like a story by Anno
Gamers like to talk in 1337
You have cute feet
>>
>>3347704
I stay the fuck away from /sp/ since THAT webm rolled around.
And their bants are sick i must add , the footy threads are outlandish.

And with bants i meant flamewars where i false flsg both sides.
M
>>
>>3347715
Gotta say he did it better than you>>3347721
Though points for creativity.

Kanofag I feel like you've been going easy on us. Why? You should go all out.
>>
>>3347721
That is a beautiful poem and a beautiful picture.
Thanks , kanojofag.
>>
>>3347723
I’m very sleepy.
>>
>>3347726
Then come at me in the morning with a rhyme that is distorted
Don't let your love be disjointed
Come at us with a lyric fucking pointed
And show us why you deserve the top place of this place
No face but we all anonymous
Completely autonomous
I hope you have lyrics
Because I'm heated and I won't hear anything else.
>>
>>3347329
No thanks.
I am already taken and my maiden is quite possesive.
She also knows her way around with scissors
>>
>>3345869
Since she doesn't speak English or any other language from our world, terribly. At best she'd meet a linguist who'd study her language and then get a documentary about how she's from another world and make money on ghostwritten book sales and have lots of fun in this world enjoying what it has to offer, at worst she'd spiral down into suicide from loneliness and poverty. I'd feel bad for her.
>>
File: YuuriSax.jpg (38 KB, 667x767)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>3346862
I don't think I'd drink with anyone else beside my wife.
And I also don't think I would go out drinking with other women.
>>3347001
She doesn't know much about morality.
Initially she was confused by it, but she understands why someone would do it.
I don't think Yuuri would hesitate to kill in self defense.
>>3347276
Probably the wheellock, I think she would find it fascinating.
She did.
>>3347315
No.
No.
It depends on the mistake that had been made.
She wished she had eaten the fish in the aquarium.
I'll never give my parents grandchildren.
She would ask for a bigger bed, but she hasn't had a place like this before so it would be a big step up for her.
In my room, with me.
Yesterday, I had almost completely lost it, but when I thought about her and how she would react to seeing me like that, I almost started to cry, I've become less cold because of her.
No.
She's immature, but that's what makes her really sweet.
No mercy.
Deny food.
I don't think so, all her fears are rational.
Everything changes, and we all become truly free.
No, she is shameless.
>>3347635
My wife is the poet, not me.

What instrument best describes her?

I think the Saxophone fits Yuuri well.
>>
>>3347888
>What instrument best describes her?
I want to say whatever the instrument that plays in her theme is, but I realise that doesn't make much sense when it seems to be a wind instrument of some kind and she can't play those. I really don't know much about instruments though.
>>
>>3347723
I disagree. Margaretfag's seemed way more sincere. Besides poems don't have to rhyme.
>>
>>3347905
I thought he was saying Mags was better. I like Mags better, too. I made mine in like 2 minutes
>>
>>3347315
She's understanding, since she's seen too much shit in her life.
Too much.
That I'm not good enough for her.
Not bad compared tp what she's had. She'd be a NEET, and clean my room in exchange for drinking all the alcohol in my fridge. We'd watch anime, listen to music, and play vidya together. We'd travel a lot together and see lots of concerts. Even if we had to stay platonic lovers we'd still have a blast.
See above
She has so much misery yet can rebound. I hate writing it, but it adds depth to her. But in the end, she has shown to me her spirit can survive no matter what. When I exercise and feel I'm at my limits, I think of how she would feel, and that helps push me further.
Not that I know of.
She is immature and a bit of a "womanchild" but I don't care, it makes her cute.
Depends, but truly evil people she will kill with no remorse
She'd be very corrupt for her own needs and dreams and probably end up resigning before her impeachment. But she'd hopefully call out many Democrats and Republicans for their own corruption.
>>3347888
>What instrument best describes her?
Keytar, since she plays it. It has a technological and futuristic sound, and can be played as spirited as a guitar. My wife started as a keyboardist, but she loved the keytar more because of that.
>>
>>3347364
>how do you imagine your first kiss with your wife?
Wet and with our tongues intertwining
>>3347366
>If your waifu were to start smoking
She's an athlete and would thus would never smoke, since she knows it would hurt her performance on the soccer field/volleyball court and make her daily exercise worse. She knows it's an expensive habit, and she'd rather spend it on alcohol which she already likes thanks to her friends.
>Would you accept her niccotine-ridden kisses?
Sure.
>Would she look cool?
She's cool as she is.
>Does it fit her?
It does, but I know that if she started smoking it would be an unprecented level of degeneracy for her.
>How OOC would it be?
Although she's tomboyish and a bit of a rebel and a girl you could imagine smoking, she would never dream of it since she's tried it and hates it.
Of course.
>>
File: 20180531_033655-2.jpg (2.98 MB, 4128x3096)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
>>3346152
>Waifu caught you sniffing her used panties.
>What happens?
She'd beat the shit out of me, that's what. Her panties are cute though, top right of pic related.
>>3346468
>What is your waifus sense of humor like? And what type of jokes would she tell you?
Dark humor, she's a demon after all.
>>3346862
That would never happen, I don't make a habit of going out with people, most definitely wouldn't with co-workers, and i don't drink.
>>3347001
Not all that much, she'd kill if she has to, morals are different in the netherworld to begin with.
>>3347276
She uses a spear a lot. Also axes.
She almost did, play the first game.
Nothing she'll ever admit to!
>>3347315
She has certain complexes about herself
yes
Things usually blow up
Losing her father figure
Never
Not as it is right now, no. I mean, my room is filled with figurines of her, I can imagine that would make someone uncomfortable if she actually lived here.
Of course I wouldn't need figurines of her if she were actually here.
We have a guest room, but naturally she can just stay in my room.
>>
File: 1462084419069.jpg (361 KB, 675x1200)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>3347315
Plenty of stuff, private though.
errr... I guess redhaired twintail characters?.. I don't play western games though.
Oh yeah, very.
Nah, she's cute like that.
She's ruthless.
Well the thing is, she's very sensitive about her figure, feels inadequate. But I really like it, so I would never make fun of it.
Losing her memories.
She's used to delegating others, so I guess she'd fare well.
>Has she ever done anything embarassing that makes her outright blush in amazement and try to hide her face?
himitsu.
>>3347364
>I can't remember if this has been asked before, but how do you imagine your first kiss with your wife?
Awkward.
>>
>>3347364
A bit shaky and nervous. First experience and all.
>>3347551
It didn't seem very apparent to me at first, but I've come to realize we are a lot more similar than I initially thought.
It does seem that way.
>>3347635
It feels nice to try to come up with these:

Your brilliant smile which is so dazzling, fills my heart with happiness everlasting.
When I first met you a pleasant joy filled my heart, bringing back happy feelings I hadn't experienced since I was a child
The playful you that charmed me to this extent taught me all I needed was strength
Looking at the night sky where all the constellations lie, you are the light that has become my guide.
The fluctuations in the luminosity of the stars pulsating to the rhythm of your lovely heart
Your innocence permeates my very being and fills my soul with never ending mirth
After an endless journey in this world of nothing, I realize you were always here with me
My beloved lady, please smile for me
>>
>>3347635
>Write a poem for waifu!
You and I are of the same kin,
perhaps a warm front, but empty within,
though in the midst of all our strife,
you, of all people, deserve a normal life.

Your smile, though subtle, gleams and glimmers,
when I gaze upon it, my spine tingles and shivers,
it's among a few things that causes such a fashion,
then insight hits me; "perhaps this is passion?"

Alas, for us, there will be no happy ending,
me cursed to live since your rending,
for your sake, the choice is simple, a virtuous life,
so that maybe, in Heaven, I can see you, my wife.
>>
>>3347635
>Alright nerds it's poetry time. Write a poem for waifu! Even if it's shit!

I dont know the first bloody thing about poetry but have another one of my mushy zealous rants.

You ask me if i love you?
No , of course i dont love you.
I need you like the sails need the wind.
I need you like the flowers need the sun
I need you like the crops need the summer rain.
I need you like the fish need the sea
I need you like the waves need the moon.
If you want to call such an unwavering and masochistic need of mine "love" then call it as you please, but 4 letters arent enough to convey what i feel for you.
>>
>>3347189
>tfw waifu has no official bust size measurement
>>
>>3348183
Mine doesn't even have a height.
>>
>>3348185
Mine doesnt have weight , birthday or bloodtype.
At least i have her height
>>
>>3348185
Mine doesn't have any measurements, bloodtype, or birthday.
Her age was only mentioned in dialogue.
>>
>>3348188
>>3348191
Mine doesn't have those either, though once she did have a random character quark that said she was slightly chubby. Its to be expected I suppose as she is just a generic unit. Still a bit more info about a class average would be nice to know.
>>
>>3348191
Mine at least has height, and age given in her first game... fan calculations (aided by some ongoing summaries of her source) are helping me keep track of how old she is as of her latest appearance though.
>>
>>3347276
A sparkly sword, i.e. emerald sword, black crystal sword, etc. She knows the bad guys/"dark lords" are always vulnerable to a sword made out of some precious stone (even if in the cold reality she meets this isn't true).
Too much, and it's sad.
Cats and other small animals
>>3347635
Later on (after absorbing the trauma of almost five years of total war and finding some good friends) my wife is a keyboardist, songwriter, and singer. Here's the chorus of a song she wrote--the English version, albeit she doesn't speak English, and Japanese-language music (Symphogear mostly) helped me imagine it when I was exercising, and I immediately knew it was her song, even if all I could transcribe was how it would sound in English and not her own language.

"My passion burns away all fate
Destroying the evils that I hate
Today will be as I deem
As I soar on the wings to the dream
My dream!"

It's how my wife perceives herself (average, inferior), and how she imagines becoming more than she is. She hates the idea of any sort of fate she might have. Her dream is that she can solve everything, and that the person she imagines herself as can completely defeat that fate. "No fate, only the power of will" might as well be her motto at that point. This song I imagine would be one of her theme songs. Like if you think of her in Super Robot Wars as I do, that song would be what would play on her strongest attack. It's the evolution of her spirit, and I can only bask in awe at her strength.
>>
File: iloveyou.png (1.01 MB, 1136x839)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>3347551
Yeah, we're similar in many ways.
>Do you think that it is true for other waifufags itt considering their posts?
I can see the influence on some of them.
>>3347635
Dearest Urabe,
Sweetest Mikoto.
I see flesh as pale, cold, and flawless as a moon with no craters.
I see hair like a pitch-black forest tossed about by a hurricane, veiling eyes.
Eyes like a pair of twin abysses surrounded by an ocean of emerald.
Underneath it all, I see an inner sanctum with room for only one.
A heart filled with things sweeter than anything else in the world.
Emotions, faces, and words for a lover's senses only.
Here I see a smile as rare as a comet, but so much brighter than one.
I see lips softer than clouds in the sky.
Beyond them, an sea of addicting love nectar.
The fluids of destiny that have bound us together.
Our bond.
But all in all, I see a girl.
One girl, pure of heart, learning about love.
I'd like to share that love, and give her my own. All of my own.
I want to be with her forever.
I want our bond to never falter.
I love Urabe Mikoto.
>>3347888
Drums, she could use her inhuman dexterity and play something real cool.
>>3348164
Fine words urabefellow
>>
File: Mahiru (47).png (461 KB, 500x690)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>3347276
Probably none, she doesn't really like weapons
Plausible
The smiles of her friends, mostly the female ones.

>>3347315
Somewhat, but she's open to changing her mind.
A couple of times during class trials
Not much, like I said she's open minded.
She lives her life doing everything she can to atone for helping spread despair
I don't, everything has worked out for me so far.
The only thing I imagine she wouldn't like is that it's pretty hot here most of the year
My room, I'll take the couch. Bed's too small for two
Everything I do, I always imagine how she would react to it and I try to do something that she would approve. She's my moral compass
None that come to mind
Her attitude towards guys can be a bit immature, but it can be justified if they are acting immaturely in the first place.
I wouldn't change it, I love her for who she is.
She's merciful
Acting immaturely in any way, like: photobombing a picture she's taking, lightly bumping into her or constantly poking her cheek.
Not really
That's going to be really difficult since politics here is basically synonymous of corruption but who know, maybe she can put people on their place and make things better.
I can't remember if she did.

>>3347364
I imagine doing it after her birthday party, once everyone has left and we've cleaned the place. I'd lie down on the couch exhausted and close my eyes, she'd kneel next to me, place her hand over my eyes and softly kiss me.

>>3347366
Yeah
Very
Not really
Very, she's quite conscious about having a healthy lifestyle
Yes
Talking with her about it, she knows it's not good for her and that she should stop.

>>3347551
I'd say she compliments it more than reflects it
I believe so, like others have said, people are usually attracted to those who reminds of them

>>3347888
An acoustic guitar.

>>3347635
Welp, nothing to lose.

>To See Your Smile
Walk,
Run,
Jump,
Fly,
Hear,
Touch,
Feel,
Cry,
Hold,
Tease,
Dream,
Try,
Kiss, love and live,
All to see your smile.
>>
>>3348209
I prefer mean Urabe over early-chapters Urabe desu
>>
>>3348228
I agree, early Urabe a qt pa2t though
>>
File: 1542053933982.png (597 KB, 1333x1700)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
I love my unlucky wife
>>3347315
She doesn't really think things over all that much
Nothing that I know of she kinda just lives life without any regrets
Not at all I'm at my happiest when I think about Hanako
It's not too big but I think she would like it
My bed is a bit small as well but she wouldn't mind due to how much she likes to cuddle
She's kinda self conscious about her chest so if I were to make a comment on it she would get pretty annoyed
>>
No, I love Nier Automata. If I had to change something maybe some gameplay aspects.
Anyone that isn't Square Enix
ShadBase
Osama Bin Laden, heard the guy likes anime.
Metal, new computers, ect
>And any taste?
Acid.
Nier Automata, duh.
>>3345794
>Your waifu confront the evil version of herself and there can be only one. Would she literally overcome herself or get overwhelmed by her wicked side?
She would destroy them in the name of YoRHa.
>>3345795
A buffet. Cute girls eating is one of the cutest things in the world to me.
Actually got me into IT lol
Known her since the game came out, and yeah I do think time is needed. But I've spent a long time with her so we are very happy uwu
I would win.

Fuck robots. Androids for life.
>>
Oh a 2bfag
>>
>>3348260
Are you my friend from the Toobie thread?
>>
File: Kirumi Queen Of Hearts.jpg (143 KB, 600x1068)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>3346468
>What is your waifus sense of humor like? And what type of jokes would she tell you?
Her only comment on that is that she tells jokes her clients would find funny. It'd be nice to know what she finds funny though.

>>3347001
>How much of a moralfag is your waifu?
To some extent she is.
>Does she have an aversion to killing?
She's killed before.
>Would she kill in self-defense?
I don't doubt it, but only if she absolutely had to.

>>3347276
Given her Argument Armament weapon is a sword, probably that.
Her dignity, and I guess to some extent her life.
I'm not too sure. At a guess though, the smiles of the people she helps at work.

>>3347315
Not really I'd say, though there could be an argument made otherwise.
There was a time when she helped out a client so much he became incapable of doing things without her help. The way she speaks of it makes it seem like a regret.
Besides that she isn't physically real? Not really, I guess.
I hope so.
Yeah, there have been a few things that happened to her that have made me reflect on myself. I'd be more detailed but the character limit is a pain and I like to keep to one post if possible.
None that I've seen, but they probably exist.
I don't think so, but seeing her be in that way would be really cute.
I think it would depend on the enemy.

>>3347551
Certain aspects of it, sure. Other aspects not so much though, but that's fine.

>>3347888
A wind instrument of some sort, or a piano.
>>
>>3348269
Yes, I was very pleased to see my wife on here.
>>
File: lat2.jpg (63 KB, 500x856)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>3348260
huh, don't think I've seen you around these threads before, welcome from a fellow vidyafriend.

Sorry for not being talkative today everyone, between not getting all that much sleep earlier and the sheer hype that is SRW T's second PV, I've been kinda distracted from the thread.
>>
>>3348325
>mom started "subtly" dropping hints like 'when you get a girlfriend what type do you think she'll be' or 'when are you getting a girlfriend anon?'
Fucking hell
>>
>>3348325
My mother never seemed to care about that.
>>
>>3348325
Whenever I proclaim my love for Yuuri, my mother thinks I am insane or just joking.
I won't tell my father though, I don't think he'd take it well.
>>
>>3348340
Fucking based.
I am still a closet weeb to my family.

>>3348325
>they know i am too fucking broken and insane for such stuff
>they dont even care anymore.
>the solitude is killing me inside but i play it cool.
>>
>>3348340
Aye, you're quite brave for telling your mom. Don't think I'd ever do that.
>>
>>3348340
How do you proclaim your love for yuri , yurifag?

I cant fathom how you would do it irl.
>>
File: YuuriWeddingDress.jpg (152 KB, 600x960)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>3348351
I just tell her that I'm in love with my wife.
I've shown her pictures of Yuuri and telling her how pretty she is.
She agrees and says, "I'm sure you'll find a woman just like her," to which I reply, "But I've already found her."
>>
>>3348355
Based and redpilled.

Your post makes me smile like a retard.
>>
We used to hit image limit way earlier than post limit. I wonder why.
>>
>>3348382
I have made efforts to start little chains of quick text posts
>>
>>3348382
People keep posting inane nonsense and blogging.
>>
>>3348393
Probably this. The first 10 or so threads used to last a week or more so we hit image limit earlier.
>>
>>3348382
We have much more people
>>
>>3348382
Not many questions being asked, people tend not to post images as much outside of answering questions.
>>
File: YuuriThinksAboutIt.jpg (36 KB, 638x152)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>3348411
It's really odd but I also find myself only posting pictures when I answer questions.
>>
File: 1526992349507.png (212 KB, 660x693)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>3348430
Same, I'm used to the days when we would always hit image limit early and still don't like eating up all the image slots even though we usually hit bump limit instead now.
>>
>>3347888
I think the violin suits her best
>My wife is the poet, not me.
Aw don't be that way yuurifag. Just let your thoughts flow. And I hear you have ~150 things to write about.

>>3348203
>>3348086
>>3348144
>>3348164
>>3348209
>>3348227
All beautiful. I'm glad I asked.
>>
I feel kind of bad. I've been part of a couple of waifu communities but I only posted a few times and rarely show my face there. They'll probably thing I'm an asshole ;_;
>>
>>3348451
Not really. Posting is just a means to express your love for your wife, it's not a measure of how much you really love her, which is the only thing that matters anyway. Also, people come and go and come back again here all the time.
>>
My waifu is very beautiful and I love her so much and wish I could do so much with her.
>>
>>3348477
Same
>>
>>3348477
me2
>>
File: Kano_71.png (89 KB, 377x292)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>3348272
Welcome, Toobie. We're all going to be such good frens.
>>
I'm so tired.
>>
>>3348493
Me too.
But i really really want to play some factorio , before going to sleep.
>>
>>3348494
Good taste, factorio is a pretty fun game. I should reinstall it some time.
>>
How would your family react if they knew about this whole ordeal?
>>
>>3348493
Bed
>>3348494
Also bed
>>3348497
Do it now.
>>
>>3348497
I want to cry on waifu's embrace.
>>
File: DtdjoUpV4AAHaLe.jpg orig.jpg (1.99 MB, 2894x4093)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
wife
>>
>>3348499
>bed
It's mid afternoon. As tempted as I am, having a nap just makes things worse because I wake up a few hours later feeling like shit and can't get to sleep until early morning. If I hadn't succumed to the temptation yesterday I probably wouldn't be too tired right now.
>>
>>3348498
about as well as most other waifufags parents itt would handle it. Alot of dissapointment probably.
>>
File: 1546816632379.png (266 KB, 668x690)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>3348492
I dislike the smugness.
>>
File: Kano_16.png (62 KB, 258x298)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>3348531
Fine, then we're enemies now!
>>
File: 60261435_p4_master1200.jpg (190 KB, 650x866)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Gonna steal some images because it seems that you dont like thhem
>>
>>
Sleeping waifu
>>
File: 1529853898602.jpg (156 KB, 1000x1333)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>3348627
Post sleeping waifu
I've said it many times before, but god I wish that pillow was me
>>
File: 1524397722181.png (608 KB, 1280x720)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>3348631
You are a bloke if i remember properly , arent you phosfag?
>>
File: 1542041993386.jpg (77 KB, 600x820)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>3348593
Ill take one. I love her so much
>>
File: nnkx ost cd1.jpg (190 KB, 1080x1350)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
God, i want her to plaster me with that nectar
>>
File: Headpat.png (217 KB, 700x525)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
I love her so much!
Good morning waifufriends
>>
File: 1536043193632.jpg (138 KB, 1915x1570)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Goodnight waifufriends

>>3348634
はい
>>
>>3348658
Goodnight
>>
>>
I had a terrible dream, someone was out to lewd all our waifu, and he had a sickening preference towards my wife.
>>
>>3348775
The other day I dreamt my waifu's series was popular again. It was horrible.
>>
Is there one thing you would really like to do for waifu but haven't managed for one reason or another?
>>
>>3348783
Leaen to draw and speak jap
Reason being I'm a lazy fuck.
>>
Waifu puttung on lipstick just so she can leave kiss marks all over your body
>>
Waifu making you her bitch with a scary strap-on.
>>
I get jealous when I see her interacting with the MC
>>
>>3348850
>strap-on
>not futa.
>>
>>3348886
>manoftaste.jpg

Is futa gay?
>>
>>3348822
Putting on lipstick so you can leave kiss marks all over waifu's body
>>
>>3348899
Liking penis is gay. Deal with it.
>>
>>3348899
I don't care, futa waifu is just good.
>>
>>3348902
Man of taste
>>
Buying a cosplay of waifu in her size so that you can occasionally leave it sprawled across the floor so that during that short moment after waking where you're not completely lucid it'll look like waifu left her clothes at your place.
>>
>>3348918
Hmmm, I kind of want this now.
>>
>>3348918
Shit man.
That is some 5d chess right there
>>
Defiling nun waifu
>>
File: urabe.jpg (20 KB, 244x433)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Where the fuck has the rakkafag been?

Did the tomokofag die in that surgery?
>>
>>3348936
Living their own lives. You should stop worrying about them.
>>
What's your relationship with your waifus's game/anime/manga community? Are you a part of it or do you try to stay away from it?
>>
>>3348947
Nonexistent
>>
>>3348947
I'm part of it but I actively avoid people who waifu the same girl as me.
>>
>>3348950
Why so?
>>
>>3348947
I participate in threads about her game but I refuse to post her under most circumstances.
>>
File: urabe58.jpg (232 KB, 707x1000)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>3348947
It is fucking dead.
It pops out here and there every once in a while and faggots both praise the Character design , anime visuals and hate the manga blueballing.
I have a healthy relationship with my fellow Urabefag i guess.

>>3348937
Ok.
>>
>>3348947
I don't have much familiarity with any English community. I guess I could translate her series, but I don't see any reason to do it. Especially when I see the kind of people who usually post about her and her series I jusy get discouraged to do it, so I don't think I'll ever will.
My relationship is between me and her anyway. I have no reason to care about any kind of community that might not even respect her.
>>
>>3348947
I mostly stay away from it because every thread involving my waifu's series devolves into people talking either about how much they want to fuck my waifu or how much they hate her.
>>
>>3348947
I try to post the list in every thread, and I attempt to participate in the conversations, but the threads are always around while I'm away at work and they die soon after.
>>
What would you do with waifu to relax?
>>
>>3348971
Sleep
>>
We should probably keep posting pictures.
>>3348971
Sit around in our warm home on a big soft sofa.
>>
File: 1463375132589.jpg (126 KB, 1024x1049)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>3348947
I just post in threads about her games.
>>3348971
Share a blanket and cuddle on the couch.
>>
>>3348971
I'd cuddle with her untill she falls asleep with her head on my chest.
>>
Waifu has a big bruise on her left cheek and is crying , what to do?
>>
File: bruise_.png (564 KB, 1022x763)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>3348977
Gently caress it, and tell her that I hate seeing her get hurt.
>>
>>3348977
Get my first aid kit and treat her wound. Hug and kiss her afterwards.
>>
Waifu fell and hit her fucking nose.
She is swearing and bleeding from her nose.
How do you calm her?

Someone wronged waifu and she feels murderous , what to do?

Waifu is in heat , what to do?
Non-mammal waifus are human for this case.

Waifu wants you to prove your devotion and love in such a staggering way that she remembers it all the way to her deathbed , what to do?

ANS POST FUCKING PICTURES
>>
File: 1538146655911.png (641 KB, 1053x1200)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>3348971
In our home, relaxing on the couch just watching what we want and being close.
>>
File: 44 - IClYyCB.jpg (126 KB, 351x685)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>3348979
Fucking cheesiest scene in the fucking adaptation.
Made me scream like a teenage bitch in a phonecall.
>>
>>3348977
Curse Chito in my mind and comfort her.
>>
File: urabe12.jpg (64 KB, 495x700)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
How would a innocent public kiss with waifu be like?
How would you like them to be?

How would a raunchy and lewd kiss with waifu in private be?
How would you like it to be?
>>
>>3348982
>first aid kit
Anon, do you know how you're supposed to treat a bruise?
>>
>>3348947
I regularly post in her series general on /vg/.
>>
>>3348991
He probably keeps condoms and lube in the kit
>>
>>3348971
Do some chores together, then cuddle I guess.

>>3348977
Kiss it better.
>>
>>3348993
>condoms
Fucking disgusting.
Waifu is getting her sushi roll raw.
>>
File: nosebleed.png (791 KB, 1366x768)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>3348983
>Waifu fell and hit her fucking nose.
>She is swearing and bleeding from her nose.
>How do you calm her?
Give her some space, and take care of it when she's calmed down.
>Someone wronged waifu and she feels murderous , what to do?
Let her have at them.
>Waifu is in heat , what to do?
>Non-mammal waifus are human for this case.
What do you think I'm gonna do
>Waifu wants you to prove your devotion and love in such a staggering way that she remembers it all the way to her deathbed , what to do?
I offer her a part of my very being to keep forever.
>>3348990
>How would a innocent public kiss with waifu be like?
A quick peck.
>How would you like them to be?
That's enough.
>How would a raunchy and lewd kiss with waifu in private be?
Stifling, messy, tongues locked, lips stuck, handholding, ends with a pop and a saliva trail. Drool going down our chins, necks, down to the floor. Heavy breathing and blushing.
>How would you like it to be?
More.
>>
>>3348971
Stargazing. Looking at the sky while snuggling close to each other.
>>3348977
Caress her cheek and bring ice. Mai is tougher than that though, she wouldn't be crying just because she has a bruise.
>>
>>3348991
That's where I keep troxevasin and ice gel packs.
>>
>>3348988
I see no tears.
>>
>>3349000
>Stifling, messy, tongues locked, lips stuck, handholding, ends with a pop and a saliva trail. Drool going down our chins, necks, down to the floor. Heavy breathing and blushing.
Lewd but really neato.
>>
>>3348947
It seems to be a dead fanbase. There have been only a handful of threads about the series on /a/ in the past year that I've seen, and they barely get replies or discussion.

>>3348971
Go do some training with her, then go swimming to cool off.

>>3348977
She doesn't cry over being hurt easily, but I would try to get some ice to control the swelling, then ask what happened while holding her hand.
>>
>>3349001
Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
>>3349013
>>3348954
>>3348949
God I envy you so much.
>>
>>3349009
Yuuri is very resilient.
>>
File: palu54.jpg (1.1 MB, 900x1200)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>3347635
This will be terrible but here goes nothing.

My sweet sweet Palu,
How much do I love you.
Your gentle smile
Your caring grace
It all makes my heart race.
The tasty dinners
You love to make
Truly makes my heart ache.
I want to sit with you
Under starry skies
So I can gaze endlessly
into those beautiful green eyes.

>>3347888
The harp.
>>3348498
Disappointment I reckon.
>>3348783
Write a song for her, or learn to draw.
>>3348947
I don't partake in whatever small remnant of the KI community is left.
>>3348971
Cuddle, listen to music.
>>
>>3349016
It's not really that great. /a/ only remembers her because of an unproven rumor about her being raped in her series so you'll still see purityfags shitting on her to this day.
>>
File: 1487362183660.jpg (159 KB, 500x739)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>3348983
>How do you calm her?
Get her a cloth to help clean her up and get her some asprin to relieve the pain.
>Someone wronged waifu and she feels murderous , what to do?
Let her seek her revenge.
Start to prepare for a bundle of joy to come in the next nine months.
>Waifu wants you to prove your devotion and love in such a staggering way that she remembers it all the way to her deathbed , what to do?
Get fit as fuck and sweep her off her feet.
>>
>>3349038
>>How do you calm her?
>Get her a cloth to help clean her up and get her some asprin to relieve the pain.
>>Someone wronged waifu and she feels murderous , what to do?
>Let her seek her revenge.
>>Waifu is in heat , what to do?
>Start to prepare for a bundle of joy to come in the next nine months.
>>Waifu wants you to prove your devotion and love in such a staggering way that she remembers it all the way to her deathbed , what to do?
>Get fit as fuck and sweep her off her feet.

Really wholesome answers.
Good , Knightfag.
>>
File: colored_lat.jpg (137 KB, 360x464)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>3348947
Well, I'm sharing in the SRW T hype, so...
>>
>>3349046
Thank you. I want to be a good husband to her and make the years we have together as happy as can be.
>>
>>3348983
>How do you calm her?
She's a strong girl and I don't think she'd lose it over a bleeding nose. But I'd do my best to stop bleeding and try to distract her with something nice.
>Someone wronged waifu and she feels murderous, what to do?
Remind her that it's not her way. Not because I feel bad for people who wronged her (they deserve worse), but because I know how bad she'd feel afterwards.
Mating press her until she's pregnant.
Build something great in her name.
>ANS POST FUCKING PICTURES
I wish I could, but she doesn't belong here. Waifuing a girl from a westerm media is pure suffering.
>>
File: Kirumi Knees To Face.jpg (60 KB, 547x678)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Helping waifu to tie her leg ribbons.
>>
Going through Labyrinths with waifu.
>>
File: 1446295629420.jpg (145 KB, 702x1000)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Going through item world with waifu.
Bringing lots of shoes so waifu can go fast and jump high.
Eating lots of chocolate to keep waifu alive.
Gathering innocence to further strengthen waifu.
Breathing a sigh of relief when you both make it out alive and better for it.
>>
Chuuni is love Gothloli is justice

Ruri rules my heart and soul
>>
>>3349057
Alice fren?
>>
>>3348990
>How would a innocent public kiss with waifu be like?
It would be very sinful for her to do but it we quick and passionate with eyes closed or open
>How would you like them to be?
Just like that quick and passionate.
>>
>>3348947
The threads are fairly active since the manga is still ongoing and as much as I dislike them at times I still regularly participate.
>>
>>3348977
How do rocks get bruises? If she was broken or shattered I’d lovingly piece her back together.
>>
Helping waifu defend her city from a demon attack.
>>
>>3349015
Is that so? That's what the question seemed to be implying to me.
>>
>waifu thread nearly ded before image limit
this is a first for me
>>
>>
I'll just use the last one.
>>
I feel sick friends. Sick to my very core.
>>
>>3349121
Why anon
>>
>>3349121

Get well soon
>>
>>3349122
I am sickened by the state of the world, by the true nature of man. I am disgusted by the people who would lewd anothers waifu, and hate all that is shipposters.
That and I’ve probably caught something, maybe the flu.

>>3349123
Thanks anon
>>
CUMMING ON WAIFUS WINGS
>>
Going out for a walk on a warm day in winter with waifu.
>>
>>3349132
Urabefag please we all know it’s you

>>3349133
Going on a walk with waifu on a cool summer night
>>
>>3349136
Yeah , i wish my waifu had huge ass wings to cover me with.
To truly embrace me and shield me from the world
>>
Going to the cinema with waifu
>>
>>3349146
I havent gone to a kinoplex in 6 years.
Hope i find that special someone who shares this hate or forces me to go back to the popcorn mines
>>
>>3349147
I also havent been to a movie in a long but her new game revolve around a cinema theme so I thought it would cute. and I like the idea of sharing a bowl of Popcorn and our hands meeting.
>>
>>3349147
Do waifus get you past the No Singles ban?
>>
>>3349150
>Not a big bowl of crab legs
Pleb
>>
>>3349151
Just make sure you bring a physical representation of her.
I hope those figures come out soon, I can't wait to try out some photography with Yuuri.
>>
>>3349155
I saw you got to 173, Yuu. 150 completely missed me.
>>
>>3349154
You eat crab legs while watching movies?
>>
>>3349161
>he doesnt
Casul
>>
>>3349161
Of course not, the crab legs are eaten after the falconry, before the Kino is started.
>>
Escaping the popcorn mines with waifu.
>>
Watching a movie at midnight while cuddling with waifu on the couch.
Waifu hogging the popcorn bowl.
>>
I find it hilarious to encounter other board's memes here
>>
>>3349169
Your wife isn't a tourist, is she?
>>
>>3349169
Which ones are you referring to?
>>
>>3349174
Murdercock , kinoplex and tourist
>>
>>3349169
It's almost like this thread attracts people from other boards who don't otherwise use /c/.
>>
>>3349193
The sad reality.
>>
>>3349199
The sad re/a/lity.
>>
>>3349193
>people from other boards
Now that’s an oxymoron.
>>
I really want to smell my wife's fluffy coat.
God, it must smell amazing.
>>
>>3349208
I want to sniff my waifus messy hair , i could bury half of my head on it hopefully and get intoxicated by the love musk.
>>
It's ok if we mostly just cuddle and have sex all the time right
>>
>>3349213
And bathing?
>>
It's time

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.