[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1542398544243.jpg (93 KB, 736x853)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
For fucks sake please try to be civil edition
>>
File: mikasa.png (1.6 MB, 1214x1079)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
Ok twats question time

>Has she ever suffered great mental damage?
>Has she ever been heartbroken
>How would you patch her up?
>>
File: GK4ywH4.gif (641 KB, 500x364)
641 KB
641 KB GIF
>Has any event related to her make you feel sad?
>How did you cope with it?
>>
File: mikotito.jpg (108 KB, 524x800)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>Does she have any kind of quirk or personality trait that makes her unique or rare?
>To what breed of dog would you compare her to? In appearance and personality of course.
>Does she like her coffee black or sugary?
>>
File: 92109.jpg (29 KB, 225x350)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
And now comes the interesting part.
Poorly describe a fellow anon's waifu and others try to guess
>>
>>3315757
That's a male
>>
File: 67146850_p0.png (1.06 MB, 1414x1000)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>3315759
>ever suffered great mental damage?
Nope
>heartbroken?
Nope
>how would you patch her up?
I'll give her anything her want to vanish her sadness
>>3315762
>event related to her make you feel sad?
when i see the movie and Last Live! i feel sad and crying when they're perform their last perfomance together, 2 years ago
>how did you cope with it?
i tried to forget about it but infact, i can't
>>3315766
>quirk or personality?
She's shy but she have huge willing to become an idol
>breed of dog?
idk dude,i love fish more than dog
>coffee black or sugary?
The sugary one
>>3315767
She's travelling everywhere with only one of her bestfriend to place where no one lives
>>
File: 1536182185347.jpg (412 KB, 766x884)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>3315770
>That's a male
FUCK

Gonna answers my own questions to get us into the mood.

>>3315759
>>Has she ever suffered great mental damage?
She suffered great anguish when she hurt someone special
>>Has she ever been heartbroken
She once got so jealous that she cried, but nothing bigger.
>>How would you patch her up?
Trying to assure her that everything is fine.

>>3315762
>>Has any event related to her make you feel sad?
The sugary relationship she has in media makes me feel sad that i have never experienced anything like it.
>>How did you cope with it?
Reading even more romcoms to suffer even more

>>3315766
>>Does she have any kind of quirk or personality trait that makes her unique or rare?
>Bangs covering her eyes
>Bursting into laugh in class
>Can transmit feelings and states through drool
>May be an alien
>>To what breed of dog would you compare her to? In appearance and personality of course.
A good ole english sheepdog. The way their hair covers their eyes always remind me of her
>>Does she like her coffee black or sugary?
with a tad bit of sugar. But she takes her canned coffee black.

>>3315767
>And now comes the interesting part.
>Poorly describe a fellow anon's waifu and others try to guess
If she could see france today she would probably suffer a meltdown.

>>3315771
>She's travelling everywhere with only one of her bestfriend to place where no one lives
That one is the yuurifag, too obvious
>>
File: rakkagrass.jpg (58 KB, 682x801)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Damn these are good questions but I don't want to spoil HR for the friends here watching it (assuming on the slim chance it hasn't been spoiled for them already)
>>3315759
Extremely on multiple occasions.
>Has she ever been heartbroken?
Extremely on multiple occasions.
I would do everything in my power to comfort her, letting her know that she is loved and whatever it is it doesn't matter to me because she is everything to me and that's all that matters. I would sit by her and hold her hands in mine and let her cry on my shoulder. I would lean my head in and pull her into my chest and tell her that everything was going to be okay.
>>3315762
Yes. Sometimes when I think about it I get tears in my eyes and feel a little hopeless.
Falling in love with her first of all and vowing to never let anything approaching it's capacity happen to her again.
>>3315766
>Does she have any kind of quirk or personality trait that makes her unique or rare?
She's flawed. She can be overwhelmed by disaster, hardship and especially loss very easily. Despite it all she is willing to do anything for those she loves.
>To what breed of dog would you compare her to? In appearance and personality of course.
Oh man I don't know.
On the sugary side
>>3315767
She is, at least in appearance and nature, the inverse of my wife.

Oh and Yuurifriend if you've got any more "sample" images you want me to hit send em my way.
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 790.jpg (422 KB, 3000x1799)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>3315759
Yes to both. She IS Marie Antoinette, so even with some aspects of the real one colored over, she did have her children killed and herself executed
Not allow her to dwell on the past and keep showering her with love and affection.

>>3315762
See last post, parts of it are covered in a few scenes in the game and it was a big part of my affection growing.
Felt sad, but appreciated how strong she actually is.

>>3315766
>>Does she have any kind of quirk or personality trait that makes her unique or rare?
She completely runs at her own beat, which makes her do some funny things in events in the game (like shooting cannons at Santa)
>>To what breed of dog would you compare her to? In appearance and personality of course.
I'm not well versed in dog breeds, but I would lean more towards a friendly poodle or some other happy and pretty dog
I can't see her liking any coffee unless it is a frappe or something.

>>3315767
Too much /ss/ shipping.

Since I saw an anon mention it last thread, posting waifu in maid outfit.
There is an utterly crazy amount when she is never canonically seen in one.
>>
File: 1517896418693.jpg (48 KB, 600x568)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Ryuuko is absolute cutie. I love her.

>>3315759
She went through some shit but I doubt that it actualy damaged her mentaly.

Ony one time, and it was almous litteraly.

I can't do much abou it, but I will try my best to at lest help.

>>3315762
Every time her spirit was down it was really sad, especialy closer to the end.

Uhhh...quite normal.

>>3315766
She's verry determined but aslo

Ryuuko is more lika a stray black cat

She doesnt drink coffe, well she might try to drik it sugary just to spite her tea loving sister a bit.

>>3315767
Absolutely smuggu and proubably would have a few questions about my waifu's outfit choice.
>>
File: PADORU PADORU.jpg (253 KB, 727x1066)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>3315759
No, nothing permanent at least.
Terribly worried at most.
If she happens to suffer, I would remian by her side and make her feel better in any way I can. She has my undying loyalty.
>>3315762
Her series doesnt have any sad moments, very heartwarming, yes, but nothing really tragic.
>>3315766
She has huge bangs, sleeps during every break in school, has an ayy lmao obsession, magic spit, and you get the idea.
Old English Sheepdog, all the hair covering their eyes is just like her's.
Black or plain, usually.
>>3315767
Punished mineral
Lewd gamergirl
Would-be NEET

What Christmas movie/song would you subject her to?
>>
>>3315798
Are you using my answers by any chance my patrician tasted motherfuxker?
>>
File: 141.jpg (89 KB, 255x636)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
I love my cute wife!
>>
>>3315802
Hey, with the same waifu our answers are bound to be very similar. You do have a bit of an influence on them tough.
>>
>>3315807
I just wanted to note that your knowledge on her is great. You remember tiny details like her having the bodyheat of a lizard.
>>
File: 1521129960893.jpg (192 KB, 800x800)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Posting her in a maid costume as per anons request. Ignore the Amethyst twins, they are not relevant to the post.

>>3315759
>I don't even know where to begin in describing it. Being Phos is suffering and nothing ever goes well for her, and her sanity is a near-nonexistant entity at this point. At times it gets so bad she subconciously tries to kill herself, but her immortal nature means she cannot do even that.
>Never in the romantic sense, but she has constantly had to see those close to her die or turn traitor. One of the few people she thought she could trust even dropping a line like "I'm sorry for letting you think we were friends".
>I would love her and cherish her. I would always be there for her and always be ready to comfort her. I would remind her that there is good in life, and would show her that she does have worth, that she is loved. I would do whatever it took to bring back her smile and make damn sure that this time around I would protect it!

>>3315762
>almost everything that happens to her outside the early parts of her series. It isn't fair how much she goes though.
>I imagine comforting her and look back to the times that were happy.

>>3315766
>Her own physiology is incredibly unique and her personality is the perfect mix of genki, cheeky and dorky, as well as having many unique and adorable mannerisms.
>I barely know anything about dog breeds
>she wouldn't be able to notice the difference, or drink coffee in the first place.

>>3315767
A cute NEET, but not as cute as my NEET.

>>3315798
>Punished mineral
Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Since my pic includes the amethyst twins, what is your opinion on anons who consider a pair of identical twins or clones their waifu(s)? Are they just more obnoxious haremfags in your eyes or an exception to the rule?
Also a more waifu related question. How strong is her will? Is she the type who will power on no matter what challenges she faces or would she be overwhelmed at all she has to go through?
>>
>>3315815
On a slightly unrelated note I really need to stop being so wordy with my answers. I keep hitting the character limit and having to trim things down even when not answering that many questions.
>>
File: 1544099521761.jpg (114 KB, 853x1412)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>3315759
She plenty patched up enough

I love my adorable zombie aidoru!
>>
File: 48225507_p0.jpg (1.69 MB, 1464x1920)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>3315774
LMAO ya got what i mean
>>3315798
https://youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY
>>3315815
>what is your opinion on anons who consider a pair of identical twins or clones their waifu(s)?
Well it's their choice, but i suggest they must love only one waifu
> How strong is her will?
She have strong will to be an idol. She'll do everything her best to be a best idol she can
>>
Post waifu butt
>>
>>3315867
Why should I?
>>
>>3315867
my wife's butt is for my eyes only
>>
>>3315868
>>3315881
Sharing is caring.
>>
>>3315905
Anyone who want's to look at someone elses wife's butt has zero right to do so.
>>
I know you already know, but I love my wife Rena so so much
>>3315759
Yes
Yes. Among other things, a close friend wouldn't forgive her in her first game which led to some pretty crazy shit
Holding hands and telling her I'd be there for her
>>3315762
All her games have at least one scene and usually more which does this, especially her first and sixth game which really tore me up.
I coped by replaying the games, collecting art of her, and waifuing her hard
>>3315766
If she sees something kyuute and wants it or wants to protect it, she gets a massive boost in almost all physical capabilities until she starts to move close to the speed of sound.
I don't know my dog breeds but one that's very friendly but will bite your ass off if you piss it off
Sugary, i'd say
>>3315767
High-stung delinquent
>>3315798
The Disappearance of Haruhi, but not without watching the entirety of the main series first. I wonder what she'd think of Mikuru
>>3315815
People need to snatch their happiness wherever they can find it whether it be in a single Waifu or multiple Waifus. As long as they're not shallow enough to call both twins one Waifu and consider them separate Waifus in a polygamous marriage, I'm fine
She's pretty easygoing until something serious happens in which case she either gathers her resolve or gets incredibly angry in which case willpower isn't really an issue anymore. Once she's prepared herself to do something, she can overpower any challenge that she faces even if she's overwhelmed. She might break down after the job is done though.

Question: Who wakes up first in the morning? You or Waifu?
She'd definitely wake up earlier than I am and not just because I'm a lazy bum. It would take truly exceptional circumstances to make her sleep in.
>>
File: Rena24.jpg (677 KB, 767x1499)
677 KB
677 KB JPG
>>3315931
> When you forget pic related
FUCK
>>
File: Maid (1).png (124 KB, 593x788)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>3315759
Yes, enough to cause her to fall to despair
Yes, she had two friends die because of her and watched another one being tortured to death
The experiences she went through taught her how to accept the past and always look forward to the future. I'd remind her of that and assure that the future we build together is going to be a happy one

>>3315762
The entire ordeal she goes through during the series leaves me hurting for her
After the ending of her game the game gives you a glimmer of hope saying that things might still work out. For the longest time I had to hold on to that and I'm forever thankful I did because at the ending of DR3 she's fine and happy. I listen to the episode's ED many times to remember that feeling of relief and happiness.

>>3315766
Not really, she's often cited as the most "normal" character in the entire series
If someone could breed a Golden Retriever with red fur then that.
Black

>>3315767
Model with pink kitchen gloves, not a cougar.

>>3315774
>If she could see france today she would probably suffer a meltdown.
Either Marie Antoinette or Jalter

>>3315775
>She is, at least in appearance and nature, the inverse of my wife.
I'm guessing Etna

>>3315777
>Too much /ss/ shipping.
Palutena?

>>3315798
My favorite Christmas CD is "Merry Mixmas", she'd have to deal with that at least once a week for the entire month

>>3315815
I haven't met people who waifu identical twins or clones, but I guess the answer would depend on a more philosophical level of who is the person you fell in love with and if you can love people who are fundamentally different except for their appearance.
She does everything in her power to help her friends in whatever way she's able to.

>>3315931
I wake up earlier, but I wait for her to wake up to her out of bed

Phosfriend reminded me to ask you guys to post pics of your wives in a maid uniform.
And a question, how embarrassed would she be to wear a maid uniform?
I think Mahiru would really like wearing it
>>
>>3315759
She is pretty damaged in general, 500+ years of living and seeing people die is a lot of strain, to the point where she tries to stop thinking much at all to avoid the pain.
Yes, not romantically but getting close to people and then seeing them die must be devastating.
I would hold her and tell her that I will never leave her alone again, not as long as I live.

>>3315762
Seeing her flashbacks where she's suffering and hurting herself made me wish so badly I could be there for her, it was part of how I realized how I really felt about her in the first place.
I look at pictures where she's happy and smiling, and imagine that I am the one making her feel that way.

>>3315766
She acts on impulse a lot rather than thinking things through.
I don't know, something with long hair like hers I guess?
Sugary, probably, or not at all, I don't think she likes bitter things.

>>3315767
Drooly scissor girl.

>>3315798
>What Christmas movie/song would you subject her to?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, I watch that movie yearly, she can join in. Besides that we'll hear enough of the stuff in stores and whatnot.

>>3315815
>what is your opinion on anons who consider a pair of identical twins or clones their waifu(s)?
I don't mind it as long as the twins are really close in-canon, sometimes twins are almost treated as the same character anyway.
>Also a more waifu related question. How strong is her will?
Not strong enough.

Post cryfus, because her tears are beautiful too when they make you want to hold her and tell her everything will be okay.
>>
>>3315942
>I would hold her and tell her that I will never leave her alone again, not as long as I live.
What about when you die though and she goes through the same pain again?
>>
File: sadnize.jpg (55 KB, 550x448)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>3315945
I take a page from her own book and try not to think about that. The best I could do is get her a sturdy locket made with a picture of us together inside and tell her I'll always live in her heart. I know it's selfish of me but I can't help how I feel.
>>
File: Nozomi Apron & Mitts.gif (134 KB, 522x750)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>3315759
Yes, she went through lots of suffering thanks to her abusive father, and the humiliation she suffered in front of the main character when she was first introduced was about to make her have a mental breakdown if he hadn't come up with a way to get her out of her predicament.
Yes, it didn't take long for her to learn her best friend and the main character were already a couple, so she never dared to act on her feelings.
Reassure her that I love her more than anyone else in the world.
>>3315762
Her suffering in general makes me feel sad. At least she seems to get a happy end in the final chapter.
>>3315766
She's an opera singer, and then there's the obvious thing that most people seem to remember her for.
Apparently there's an introverted and intelligent dog breed with black fur called Beauceron.
She might avoid coffee, but if she drinks it, she likely drinks it with milk and sugar.
>>3315767
A clever girl with fierce fists.
>>3315777
Pic somewhat related.
>>3315798
Last Christmas is one of the few songs that doesn't get annoying quickly.
>>3315815
>How strong is her will? Is she the type who will power on no matter what challenges she faces or would she be overwhelmed at all she has to go through?
She appears weak-willed at first, but on the inside, she has great hidden courage and fortitude.
>>3315931
Probably her.
>>3315934
She'd be shy about it, particularly if it's one with a short dress.
>>
File: LatShineMaids.jpg (245 KB, 790x1100)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>3315767
Beautiful abuser of penguins

>>3315777
Thanks for the reminder. Disregard Shine (the blonde girl)'s presence in this pic, Lat has no solo maid pics. (The two are often drawn together because the Fairlions have a combination attack, to be fair)

>>3315815
She was willing to face the people who made her past a living hell and almost had her killed head-on for the sake of her friends.

>>3315867
We are not wasting precious image posts on lewdposting.

>>3315931
Lat, definitely. I tend to stay up late so tend to sleep in when I can, she has to stick to a military routine.

>>3315934
Depends on context. I mean, if she was cooking or something she'd probably be fine with being seen in it, they typically include aprons. In public though she'd not want to wear it at all.

Question: Is there anyone else's waifu you would like to see your waifu cosplaying?
>>
>tfw your mobile carrier is rangebanned and blocked from posting images on 4chan

So much for posting pics of my wife while away from home
>>
Yay for a new thread and more questions

Describe her with a movie, book or song title.
What superpower would she have and how would she use it? If she already has one what other would she have?
What is her guilty pleasure?
What is she bad at?
What would your wife dress as for Halloween?
What weapon would she wield if she absolutely had to?
Would you rather bring her to this world, go to her's or something else?
>>
>>
File: 4483330_p0.jpg (569 KB, 2149x3035)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
Magic Knight is my one and only
>>3315759
She has not suffered or had a broken heart
If she is ever down, I would bake her something sweet and give her shoulders a massage to help make her feel better.
>>3315762
It was a bit sad to hear her say she has difficultly understanding others.
Not much I can do really. If she were with me I could tell her we could learn together.
>>3315766
She can talk to the wind.
>>3315767
Messy haired girl sent from above.
>>3315798
A Muppet Christmas Carol
>>3315815
>How strong is her will?
Very strong. She trains hard everyday to rise up to those challenges.
>>3315931
She likely is trained to be an early riser in case of an emergency so I'd say her.
>>3315934
I don't know but I think she would greatly prefer to wear her standard uniform instead.
>>3315976
>Describe her with a movie, book or song title.
I'm drawing a blank here.
>What superpower would she have and how would she use it? If she already has one what other would she have?
She's already a powerful spellsword user that can see the future, so maybe the ability to fly.
>What is her guilty pleasure?
I don't know
>What is she bad at?
Using guns and fighting barehanded.
>What would your wife dress as for Halloween?
Good question as I'm not sure. She could just wear what she normally does I suppose.
>What weapon would she wield if she absolutely had to?
She loves her sword and is pretty good with a staff too.
>Would you rather bring her to this world, go to her's or something else?
It might be better for me to go to hers. This world would just fear her power or try to exploit it.
>>
>>3315759
There was a time when her oldest friend had her memories stolen. She became really distressed about it, even engaging the enemy by herself immediately after finding her location. But she lost the fight and her friend got in the way to protect her, which made her feel guilty about it afterwards.
First of all by telling her I love her, hearing those words is actually really important for most people. I would also hold her hands and be respectful of her feelings. If she is dealing with a loss or dissapointment I'd let her know I'm available to talk while listening deeply and taking in what she is saying. Also letting her have her space so that she can process her feelings is a way to show care.
>>3315762
Sad would be an understatement. But it's kinda complicated so I'd rather not go into details. I've only told a few people anyways.
Let's just say I realized it was my own fault for making the pain and anguish way bigger than it had any right to be.
>>3315766
She can be kind of mean when making jokes, they tend to be a bit heavy, and there have been a few times where she has had to apologize for it.
I really don't know.
Probably sugary.
>>3315767
Maiden with a fiery temper and chuuni tendencies.
>>3315815
>How strong is her will? Is she the type who will power on no matter what challenges she faces or would she be overwhelmed at all she has to go through?
Well, the series begins with her valiantly fighting a 3 meter demon with her bare hands. Even if she fails she just tries again with renewed determination. That's just the way she is.
>>3315934
She works part time at a maid cafe. Though she was a bit angry to see her friends visiting her there since she thought it was embarrassing. Reina reassured her by telling her she looks lovely dressed that way though.
>>
I LOVE Mai Waifu!!!
>>
File: 74 - gUiwNJK.jpg (336 KB, 827x731)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>3315777
>Since I saw an anon mention it last thread, posting waifu in maid outfit.
Sadly i dont have any

>>3315775
>She is, at least in appearance and nature, the inverse of my wife.
Must be the etnafag

>>3315777
>Too much /ss/ shipping.
Palufag for sure

>>3315798
>Punished mineral
Phosfag
>Lewd gamergirl
uhhhhh
>Would-be NEET
Tomokofag

>>3315798
White Christmas by sinatra, although i am not the kind of guy to celebrate christmas.

>>3315815
>How strong is her will?
She can break her will easily and suffer the dread as a physical weight on her shoulders, but she is even easier to get rid of it.

>>3315815
>what is your opinion on anons who consider a pair of identical twins or clones their waifu(s)
If they dont share a body it is haram.
Mine has a really identical-looking idol-girl fucking with her life but she is missing the titmeat and the ravenhair to be identical (Pic related)

>>3315931
>Who wakes up first in the morning? You or Waifu?
If i have no reason to wake up early i wake up until late, so i guess her.

>>3315934
>how embarrassed would she be to wear a maid uniform?
A bloody shame that i dont have Mikotos in maid uniform picture, but i guess that not a great deal considering that she has dressed quite scantily during a movie premiere.

>>3315942
>Drooly scissor girl.
Urabe, too easy.

>>3315966
>Is there anyone else's waifu you would like to see your waifu cosplaying?
She would look lovely as an angel
>>
File: 0_61a06_20b7b172_XL.jpg (131 KB, 561x800)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>3315976
>What superpower would she have and how would she use it? If she already has one what other would she have?
STANDU SILVERU CHARIOT HORA HORA HORA
Being lewd.
>What is she bad at?
Behaving normally, but it is ok
as a cat.
Garden shears
Go to her ofc

Also have this pic of saber in Urabe cosplay
>>
File: Meido Fuuka.png (98 KB, 297x501)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>3315767
Shiny and very precious!

>>3315798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFJ7ie_yGU

>>3315931
Fuuka most likely, I stay up very late out of habit.

>>3315934
Okay!
Not at all if it's only people she trusts and is comfortable around.

>>3315976
Not like the other girls.
Probably telekinesis!
She sometimes feels weird loving tech so much
Reaching high places!
A fairy!
A shield!
Go to hers!

>>3315989
That's Fuuka!
>>
>>3316011
>Baby it's cold outside
Isn't that the song about rape?
>>
>>3316013
Is it?
>>
>>3316013
It isn't, you have to take the context in which it was written at the time in consideration.
http://persephonemagazine.com/2010/12/listening-while-feminist-in-defense-of-baby-its-cold-outside/
>>
>>3316014
No, it's the latest Twitter retard outrage.
>>
>>3315767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF4k11lSaVk
I can only describe things through song, even poorly, so this is a useful song.
>>
>>3316011
Hey fuukafag, what do you think about the newest smash news?
>>
File: P5 Fuuka.jpg (39 KB, 429x772)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>3316033
I was very surprised!
When I saw the smash logo on screen My mind took a good 10 seconds to process what was going on!
I know nothing about smash or Nintendo games but the announcement makes me wanna know more!
>>
>>3316035
I havent touched a single persona game and havent played smash since brawl but it is still quite the big news.
>>
I love Margaret
>>3315766
Yeah she has a habit of stealing someones specific poetry. And sometimes like to pose and make others pose like JoJo characters.
Not to knowledgeable on dog breeds so cant anwser.
a little sugar probably.
>>3315767
Girl who likes to cosplay as red catwoman.
>>3315798
How the Grinch stole christmas. She might like the idea of the grinch forming a bond with someone.
>>3315815
>How strong is her will?
Very strong and I might say near or Unbreakable will. Not matter what challenges come her way whether it be finding someone in the T.V world with nothing to go on and besides she enjoys a good challenge so nothing can bring her down.
>>3315931
Probably me since sometimes I wake up pretty early depending on what I have to do and not up way too late.
>>3315934
Dont have art of her in a maid suit but I know they exist. As for the other part she might be a little embaressed since its a shift from her normal clothes or interested in the fashion of it.
>>3315966
No not really
>>3315976
Magical Mystery Tour.
Cant think of one she would honestly need or use but teleportation I guess.
Stealing poetry, Telling old lady jokes
>What is she bad at?
Saying words with Ls and Rs like Black Frost
An old timey witch
Comoendium,tarot card lasers?,and multiple persona summoning.
>Would you rather bring her to this world, go to her's or something else
Go to hers it seems nice.
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 403.jpg (214 KB, 700x1217)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>3315934
>>3316001
That was probably too easy, huh?

>>3315798
A Christmas Story or Home Alone

>>3315815
I have a bit of a hard time accepting it, though I admit I'm not sure how I would react if Marie ever got an Alter. That would still be her, but with a changed personality.
>How strong is her will?
Very.

>>3315931
I think it depends. She would be more likely to be first, but I can also see her taking the odd lazy day.

>>3315934
Not in the slightest.

>>3315966
Pretty much any. I admit full bias, but the few pictures she has dressed like others in her series she looks better in.

>>3315976
That one I just don't know.
I like the crystal conjuring ability she has in the manga. It's not considered canon, but I'd love it to actually be.
I'm not sure guilty exists in her vocabulary.
>What is she bad at?
She would be awful at science and she also doesn't really get personal space or why her closest friends coddle her so hard.
Pretty much anything
Probably a bow, but she does wield a mean volleyball already.
Her's. Even if I couldn't be a magus (or was a poor one at best) it's still a more interesting world than here.
>>
File: rakkacrying.jpg (456 KB, 850x680)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>3315798
>movie
A Christmas Story
>music
All of it.
>>3315931
On weekdays me, on weekends her.
>>3315934
I don't have an image of her in a maid uniform, but she would be pretty embarrassed.
>>3315942
Here's my cryfu
>>3315966
Yeah, I'd like to see her as Cecily or Magic Knight, armor is patrician.
>>3315976
Earth Angel
It's my headcanon that she gets her DoF after her series ends and that the DoF means they can literally fly, so I'm going to go with flight. Cliche, I know, but it sounds nice.
Fresh baked sweets.
Believing in herself.
A vampire!
If she had to wield one, probably a handgun.
I'd much rather go to Glie, please.
>>3315934
>>3316001
Correct!
>>3315989
>>3316011
Oh, uh, I thought it was Rakka. Plot twist
>>
>>3315759
>>3315762
I dont wanna talk about it
>>3315766
she is prideful and easy to irritate but will act almost adorably childish if she lets herself slip up
she is a WOLF!
I would bet she likes a little cream but not too much
>>3315798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHVIVNoIPVM
>>3315966
I think she would look cute dressed as anyone
>>3315976
hungry like the wolf
whatever reimu is having
having fun
nothing has ever been explicitly mentioned
a werewolf
a sword, she is masterfully skilled with it
Im not sure, I think about this all the time
>>
>>3316011
I was referring to Rakka but I guess that can fit Fuuka too.
>>3316085
It was. I figured the sent from above thing would point in her direction but I suppose everyone here can say their waifu's are angels. Well except mine and Etnafags, both of ours are from the netherworld.
>>
File: maid.png (635 KB, 949x1199)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
>>3315808
Thanks, Urabe's an interesting girl and I love all those tiny details.
>>3315815
>twin waifus
As long as they're closely related enough to be considered as one.
>will
She can get intimidated at times, but with a bit of encouragement, her determination is strong.
>>3315931
We both love sleeping, but she'd wake up first.
>>3315934
I don't think she'd mind, as long as Im not too weird about it.
>>3315942
>Drooly scissor girl
That's my girl
>>3315966
Kanojo or Phos, I like ties on qts. I also like Rakka's dress.
>>3315976
Addicted to Love
Super speed
Being a tease
>What is she bad at?
Expressing how she feels sometimes. It's no problem though, her drool would let me know.
Cardboard robot
Garden shears or some dual weapon. I also like the idea of a scissor trick weapon, as seen in some fanart.
I'd go to her's.
>>
File: special.png (899 KB, 1366x768)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
>>3315942
Already posted my maidfu in the last post so here's my cryfu.
At the right time, tears can be really beautiful.
>>
File: 0931.png (2.44 MB, 1920x2572)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>3315759
She has been heartbroken, I can only give her all the love in the world

>>3315762
I don't really do sad. I got kinda pissed off at the end of the novel though

>>3315767
Computer autist

>>3315798
I wouldn't. Although I wonder if she'd like nightmare before christmas or if she'd think it was dumb

>>3315931
She does but she pretends to be asleep and nestled me until I squeeze her

>>3315934
So embarrassed she hides behind a curtain

>>3315966
Most of them, it's always great to see her cosplaying. In particular I think Ryuko's uniform would be cool and Rakka would be heart melting

>>3315976
Black velvet
Her superpower is black magic
She's rather outspoken about her interests, although I suspect she might secretly be into /y/
She's bad at socializing and coding
Hard to imagine considering she spends half her time in gothic cosplay already
If her magic fails her then I feel like a taser or stun gun would suit her
I guess I'd go to her world

>>3316002
That's a pretty great pic right there
>>
>>3316115
I feel like a nigger because i forgot i had a urabe maid picture.
Fucking hang me from an oak tree
>>
>>3316011
>Shiny and very precious!
Phos
>>
>>3316130
Yes!
>>
File: 1529557036432.png (2.17 MB, 2000x1277)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>3315931
We are both the type to sleep in for as long as possible, and that would become even more of a problem when we have eachother to cuddle with.

>>3315934
She wouldn't be that embarrassed wearing a maid uniform on its own, but if she was wearing one for me specificily she'd probably find it a bit embarrassing and be a bit nervous.

>>3315942
I wish she never had to cry, and never needed to learn what crying is in the first place.

>>3315966
I'm not really sure, seeing her dressed differently than usual is always nice though, as much as I do love her design. Seeing her cosplaying as Rakka would be nice.

>>3315976
>not sure
>super-speed would be fitting, she did have it for a short while in the manga but never really made use of it
>she spent the early parts of the manga wishing she could fight but never being allowed as she was too weak, I like to imagine she secrectly struck poses and pretended to fight with an imaginary sword when in private
>most things, her weak clumsy body and her easily bored and distracted nature means she struggles to find a way to be useful
>a cute devil
>her own arms are an effective weapon, barring that she would use a sword
>this one is always a tough one for me. She would have a tough time here, and even blending in and appearing human would be difficult thanks to her hair. On the other hand her world is barren and even simple things like food and water would be a challenge to me, not to mention being the only human amongst a group of immortal rocks. The fact that only one of us ages would be a problem either way.

>>3316011
>Shiny and very precious!
P H O S !
>>
>>3316120
>Computer autist
Lain?
>>
File: Kirumi Sad 3.jpg (241 KB, 420x900)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
I love my darling Kirumin.

>>3315759
Kind of, I guess? It's complicated.
Sort of, but only in a single dream segment where Shuichi (the protagonist of DRV3) has to play as her (as well as the rest of the V3 cast's) perfect partner. In it its shown that her perfect partner is one who treats her like a normal person, rather than just a maid.
By doing exactly that, and giving her lots of love while doing so.

>>3315762
There was when she died, but also in that aforementioned dream segment, since it's the only time she cries in the entire game.
I'm not quite sure, I just did.

>>3315766
Her creed of selfless devotion as a maid.
I think she's more of a tea person, but probably without sugar.

>>3315767
Red despair.

>>3315798
Only the greatest Christmas movie of all time.

>>3315815
Stronger than mine for sure. She's not someone to falter on something.

>>3315931
>Question: Who wakes up first in the morning? You or Waifu?
Her for sure. I'd like to wake up early on the weekend and make her breakfast in bed though.

>>3315942
Just once, because I hate seeing her cry.

>>3315966
One of the Persona girls, since it's one of my favourite series.

Continued in next post.
>>
>>3316149
Yes
>>
>>3315976
A Solitude That Asks Nothing In Return.
Super strength, and maybe more arms, so she can complete even more requests.
Action movies.
>What is she bad at?
Preparing konjac.
Vampire or Witch. I've also seen her as a spidergirl or a snakegirl for Halloween costumes, and those were good too.
I'm not sure. She knocked someone out with a big stick before, so I guess that? A broom would work equally well.
Something else, her world is worse than here, and I'm not fond of here to begin with.
>>
File: 1540456199744.jpg (78 KB, 656x704)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>3315759
Has she ever suffered great mental damage?
No
Yes
>How would you patch her up
With hugs and headpats
>>3315762
Has any event related to her make you feel sad?
When she couldn't help but watch as her friend died
Listen to music
>>3315766
She is kind and motherly
Shiba I guess?
Dunno she drinks tea mostly
>>3315767
Some high school girl with long hair and big boobs
>>
File: 71885875_p0.jpg (1.32 MB, 1960x2680)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>3315931
Me, probably, though on free days I'd love it if we both slept in together.

>>3315934
>And a question, how embarrassed would she be to wear a maid uniform?
She'd probably whine about it at least a little given how different it is from her usual clothes. I bet she'd look cute in one, though, sadly I have no pictures of this.

>>3315966
Not particularly, I like her regular look just fine.

>>3315976
I'm bad at this, uh, I'm gonna skip it.
She's got a handful of superhuman capabilities already, uh, I guess maybe invisibility is a thing she can't already do that is usually associated with dokkaebi.
She has a bad drug habit, so that I suppose.
>What is she bad at?
Being subtle, exercising self-control, probably a good amount of other stuff she hasn't been shown doing.
Probably something simple like a sheet ghost or a pumpkinhead.
She already uses a sword!
I'd rather go to hers, even though it'd be considerably more dangerous than this one, I feel like she'd get bored here, and if word got out about her oddities, the government would almost definitely come after her here anyway, and I wouldn't be able to protect her from that. At least in her own world she's a known variable.
>>
File: framefu prime.jpg (112 KB, 479x643)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
My waifu got an upgrade today.
>>
>>3316186
who is that in the bottom right?
>>
>>3316188
game dev stuff
>>
>>3316189
Oh well congratulations on your waifu getting an upgrade
>>
File: Hinamizawa7.jpg (230 KB, 1280x1764)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>3315934
She'd be a bit shy but she'd still do it if asked
>>3315966
I really like Phos and Ryuko's character design so I'd like to see Rena cosplay them I guess
>>3315976
Taken
Eye of Mind True. She's pretty observant and strategic in her approach to problems so this would probably only enhance that trait
Hiding in a stagecoach in a junkyard
Academic work
I don't know, but I'd like to see her dressed as a maid
A Nata, hatchet, or cleaver. She'd use a Baseball Bat too if it was more lethal.
I'd want to go to a version of her world where everything isn't completely and inevitably fucked. Hinamizawa sounds like the comfiest imaginable place to live.

Question: How close is your mental image of your waifu to how she is in her series?
I'd like to think that mine is pretty close in that I don't ignore any of her flaws, but every time I read her VN again I find more quirks of character or mannerisms that I missed before.
>>
I love my sweetheart Cecily.

>>3315759
Yes, when she got badly beaten and molested by Siegfried. She isolated herself in her room for almost a week, lost in a deep depression over her powerlessness to save herself. However, she manages to recover due to her strong sense of duty towards fighting to protect her town.
She has been heartbroken over close friends and family dying, yes.
Try to comfort her as much as possible, letting her know that I love her and that I will always be there for her if she needs a shoulder to cry on.

>>3315762
I felt really bad for her when she went through the suffering that led to her depression.
I imagined comforting her by telling her she isn't powerless and she is stronger than she thinks she is.

>>3315766
She has the perfect combination of being hotheaded and headstrong, yet sweet, caring, loyal, and selfless.
I'm not very familiar with dog breeds. I'd imagine it would be one that was very loyal and protective of its owner.
Probably sugary.

>>3315934
She was very embarrassed to be seen in a maid uniform by her friends.

>>3315767
A Christmas Story

>>3315931
She would wake up first as she is accustomed to waking up early to do exercise and training in the morning.

>>3315966
I'd like to see her cosplay Rakka, she would look cute as an angel.
>>
>>3315798
I don't know any, despite the most overused ones.

>>3315815
Don't have an opinion on those.

>>3315867
NO

>>3315931
She would, but only because I go to bed to late.

>>3315934
I'll get you a pic

>>3315942
OP already posted one.

>>3315966
Only herself.

>>3315976
Everyone is saying that it's like Sonic Adventure 2, but I refuse to participate in Ryuuko = Shadow the hedgehog meme.
Besides, Metal Gear Rising is way more accurate.

Maybe even more ridiculous strength and regeneration. She would definitely go kick some asses with it.

Fighting in stupidly skimpy outfits.

Being obedient

Little witch. Get it?

She has her trusty scissor blade.

Nah, don't care. Both of them aren't perfect to live in anyway.

>>3316194
Sometimes I think that I view her as much more prudish person compared to the source. Otherwise I'm pretty close.
>>
>>3315759
She had a lot of problems with her mom in the first season.

>>3315762
Most of the stuff that happens to her in the first season, but she moves past it.

>>3315777

>>3315798
White Christmas for both.

>>3315815
She doesn't give up even when things start looking bad.

>>3315934
She would be slightly embarrassed to be seen in it, but it would pass.

>>3315966
Ann, I really like seeing shared seiyuu character cosplay.

>>3316194
There's a lot of things that they don't explain in the series so I kind of have to go off of her other actions, but I try to keep it as close as I can.
>>
>>3315798
I don't really care. That's up to them if they really love both equally.
She has a very strong will. She powers on though everything, she manages to recover from everything that gets thrown at her.

>>3315976
Her character song, "I don't stop".
Probably enhanced strength or speed would fit her fighting style the most, using an ability like Kaioken that increased her power at the expense of pushing her body to its limit.
I think she secretly enjoys dressing up in the various outfits people make her wear.
>What is she bad at?
She admitted she is bad at memorization, as she had trouble memorizing prayer chants for healing magic.
Besides her regular outfit, I'd say she would look cute as a witch.
Her friend and partner, the demon blade Aria.
To be honest, I'd like to do both if possible, there's lots of things I'd love to show her here without removing the possibility of her returning home to her friends and family. But, I think I would choose to go to her world if not.

>>3316194
>How close is your mental image of your waifu to how she is in her series?
I try to keep it as close as possible. There's some minor quirks I've learned from the light novel, which isn't translated into English so I have to suffer through reading a machine translation.

>>3315942
>Post cryfus
Pic related.
>>
Do you have any sort of daily routine, ritual or quirk relating to your waifu? Example: saying good morning and goodnight to her, writing her name somewhere, listening to a song or seeing a picture of her, etc
>>
File: 1538328082773.jpg (48 KB, 575x575)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>3316229
>this entire post
>>
>>3316229
0/10
>>
>>3316229
Thanks for the new pasta.
>>
>>3316229
Oh it's you again
>>
It's that time of the thread again huh
A bit early for this shit, but okay
>>
Report and hide, let's go back to waifus
>>
>>3316229
>>3316236

So many assumptions wrapped in this bait, I don't have time to unroll it all.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1533244622142.jpg (333 KB, 700x1050)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>3315757
>>
>>3316242
It's not. I've been watching this shit for a few years.
The only reason you fags are obsessed with virginity, marriage, how many guys shes fucked before, and pregnancy is just a pure obsession with controlling others because of the sad shitty lives you pathetic fucks have had because you're absolute fucking pussies no self respecting woman would want.
All you would "unroll" is women are ruined and all sluts now and no one wants my retard uggo genes!

>>3316240
lol your waifus isnt real you sad fuck, its just your hand
>>
>report and hide
>"This post doesn't exist anymore"
I love you mods
>>
>>3315759
Not that I know of.
Yes, when she had to leave her home at a young age.
I'd tell her that her grandfather knew what was best for her and that she shouldn't feel too bad, we'll build a new home.
>>3315762
She passed away.
I sometimes still can't take it, and I have to cry, but I just remember that she didn't suffer and that she had lived a fulfilling life.
>>3315766
Her insatiable hunger.
Golden Retriever.
Sugary, she likes sweet things like her self.
>>3315767
Devastating.
>>3315775
Only if you want, I don't want to take advantage of your kindness.
https://files.catbox.moe/8fhwmp.png
Thank you.
>>3315798
All I want for Christmas, is Yuu.
>>3315815
I am kinda struggling with that question, since there is a College Yuuri and a Apocalypse Yuuri. a Yuuri is Yuuri and I must love her.
Yuuri faces all challenges bravely.
>>3315931
I have to work early in the morning, plus Yuuri is a heavy sleeper.
I think though, that she'd get up earlier than me every once in a while, out of consideration and make breakfast so that we may eat together before I have to leave for work.
>>3315934
She wouldn't think much of it, she'd find he maid outfit interesting.
>>3315942
My wife hasn't cried.
>>3315976
The power to conjure food from thin air.
She can't read too well.
A fish of some kind.
She already has her Type 38 rifle.
Her world isn't so good, so I'll bring her here.

How does she like her eggs?

I think Yuuri would be a fan of omelettes.
>>
>>3316246
/c/ mods may be incredibly strict when it comes to making new threads but at least they do their job.
>>
>>3315931
She is likely to wake up earlier. She is such an energetic girl after all.
>>3315976
>Describe her with a movie, book or song title
High Kick Girl!
Being able to react and move her body automatically without having to formulate any plan in mind. She relies mostly on intuition than deliberation and she prefers to take care of things quickly without making plans so a skill like that would suit her.
Junk food.
>What is she bad at?
Dancing.
Probably an undead warrior.
She has used a Bo staff once before, to hunt down an small phantom.
I'd rather go to hers.
>>3316194
I like to learn as much as I can about her. I've learned more things about her while reading the BD booklets, magazine interviews and some of the LN author's twits.
>>
>>3316229
Nah. For one thing I chose waifuism in order to find something to have feelings towards in a way that does not effect where my stance is in reality, my ideal being perfectly stable life with no need for silver spooning from riches or some "supermodel." I like my alone time and solitude. I ain't going to ruin some girl's month because I feel like I need that time by myself, and I can't constantly tend to her needs all the time.

Perfect personality? No. My waifu is melancholy and self-destructive, two massive things that turn the "mommy gf" fantasy into dust. And I would not ever control her. I think it is incredibly evil to do so and would conflict with the ideal relationship of both people being happy. And I don't want children either. It's complicated, so I can't assume it of her, but I think after everything she has been through and after reflection she might come to the conclusion that being a mother is not for her. Another thing is that as much as I think she is cute, she is by no means a thicc lewd machine.

Ultimately the reason I can claim I have a waifu is that there was this character I can relate to on a personal level, have the same interests and can feel fairly comfortable being in a relationship with. Virginity and fetishism don't matter, nor do I care. It won't be perfect and any sort of coddling won't ever be involved, but as long as I work with those things with someone I can truly enjoy being with on a personal level, it's fine. I might even be strong enough to finally fix those issues once and for all.

Fuck playing mommy and fuck playing daddy. I just want to be with someone who I can feel at peace with, and that's all.

But I think we can both agree we spent entirely too much time on this.
>>
>>3316249
Is the title at the top right fine? That would be trickier to remove
>>
>>3316256
>waifuism is a choice for him
I'm not that guy but man, you're proving him right just with this line. In my case I didn't chose a girl to fall in love with. I fell for her in the same way I would have fallen for a real person, and I decided to reciprocate those feelings.
>>
>>3316260
I would say that but I'm not a very saccharine person, at least in public. I don't even participate in these threads that much, just lurk and that bait caught my eye. I don't like the idea of putting my waifu out there and constantly saying what are essentially interpretations of character with bias thrown in. I'm just keeping it real.
>>
>>3316263
That's fine and all, but the difference is that you chose your waifu, which proves that guy right. Most people here aren't like that.
>>
>>3316259
The title is fine, what ever is easiest for you.
>>
>>3316249
>All I want for Christmas, is Yuu.

You cheeky cunt.
>>
>>3316267
I didn't choose my waifu. She was there for me in the oddest circumstances and yet the most convenient.

I may have chosen waifuism as an idea to fill some sort of void but my waifu is genuine. Sometimes making decisions yourself must take priority over just going in head first. Think of it as skepticism and worry. But there is no one else like her. No one else I can relate as much to. You don't get that feeling from browsing on the Internet for waifus like a catalog if that is what you're implying.

I dislike the idea of constantly glorifying it with such bright language. I don't have to. I am perfectly satisfied with her. I deeply love her and if I ever got to actually talk to her then I would be the luckiest son of a bitch.
>>
>>3316273
My wife likes puns.
I also like puns.
>>
>>3312112
I don't play assfag games
/x/ for her main board to shitpost on, /v/,/vg/, and /pol/ for baiting, and /qa/ for comfyposting.
disgusted
>>3312113
Diamond because it's her birth day stone.
very /fa/
Don't know Jojo
Don't know anybody
>>3312115
GameRPG
A mage unit
Don't know evangelion
She would get in the robot
I don't follow any actors
>>3312129
Zero Suit Samus & Samus amiibo and a Samus Other M Figma
>>3312139
TL;DR version
>Played Awakening back in late 2013/early2014
>Recruited Tharja in Chapter 9
>Paired Tharja with Robin
>Interested in the C support conversation
>Got to the S rank conversation
>Mix of wild emotions from that support
>Couldn't stop thinking about Tharja
>Loved Tharja since then
>>3312293
Only in a passive-aggressive way
>>3312352
I give her a witchcraft object and Tharja gives me a surprise kiss on the lips.
>>3312360
maybe
>>3312467
For being a kind and loving guy.
>>3312468
Tharja would be neutral with the other waifus ITT but would get along with them in the long run.
>>3312469
Camilla's hairstyle
>>3312568
Robin is a self-insert avatar for the player so I'm good.
>>3312751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBmUwi6mEo
>>3312796
One of my regionally local pizza restaurant.
>>3312819
Meant a shit ton of other anons who had waifus from Fire Emblem i.e. Camilla, Lucina
>>3312896
Mage unit I guess.
>>3313001
High quality headphones
>>3313063
She's (mostly) a good housewife.
>>3313653
High
>>3313681
A big catholic wedding with all of my family members.
>>3313715
Her Awakening wedding dress
>>3313903
Whatever moveset she had in Warriors
>>3314204
1. Filled with books and potions
2. Horror books
3. Awakening Beach DLC
4. Tharja pokemon
5. A Semitic Egyptian
6. Swimming
7. A body like Camilla
8. Total silence
>>3314443
Being a responsible mother that take care of the kids
>>
File: 1543951374530.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Does your wife have any unsuspected hobbies?

Junko is actually a master fisher
>>
>>3316267
I'm pretty sure he means that he chose to accept those feelings. That's how it was for me, because I had a waifu many years ago but realized I wasn't actually in love and it made me afraid of love for a time.
>>
File: 7835811_p0.jpg (301 KB, 960x1400)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>3316249
Fertilized
>>3316227
I try to look at her in the morning and cuddle with her at night.
>>3316194
Very different but when the new game came out it wasn't far off from the years I'd spent with her and I was very happy about that
>>3315942
That's probably when I love her the most
>>3315931
I'm up first no doubt because I get up at all
>>
>>3314676
Oops, forgot to full answer who are my two daughterus and one sonfu. Noire and both female Morgan & male Morgan.
>>3315759
No
No
Lots of loving
>>3315762
Not being in the base game of Warriors
She became DLC later on so I was cool by then
>>3315766
A goth girl that has a caring side that she try not to show very often.
Don't know
Black
>>3315767
A mythological being that was turn into a different character from it's origin.
>>3315798
The Nightmare Before Christmas
>>3315815
She's has a very strong will.
>>3315931
Depends on the day of the week. Sometimes I wake up early and sometimes Tharja wakes up early.
>>3315934
She wouldn't mind wearing a maid uniform.
>>3315976
Who can it be now?
Mind reading
Watching cheesy horror movies
>What is she bad at?
Socializing
A witch
That lighting sword from Fire Emblem
Something else
>>
File: FB_IMG_1538188004143.jpg (34 KB, 552x558)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>3315931
Probably her first
>>3315934
She'd shy about that, but she's cute with that maid outfit afterall
>>3315966
IDK, but i'm happy to see that
>>3315976
>describe her
https://youtu.be/BqFftJDXii0
>what superpower?
Cook delicious food in seconds
>guilty pleasure?
Eat rice a lot
>what's she bad at?
Controlling her rice eating
>dress for Halloween?
Probably wolf girl
>weapon?
Sniper
>bring her to this world,go to her's or something else?
Bring her to this world cause i want to bring her to places in every episode of her series IRL
>>3316011
I know this,she's Phos
>>3316194
I think mine is close to her about everything
>>3316249
Well,she'd like omelettes
>>3316282
I don't expect her to be an alpaca caretaker before i watch the anime

Now it's time for me to ask for y'all
>What kind of burger that she like?

I think she like mac burger
>>
File: 1528930212179.jpg (349 KB, 1448x1972)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>3316035
>>3316037
I was surprise about Not-Harry Potter from Persona 5 being the first DLC fighter for Smash Ultimate. Does this mean the likelihood of a Persona 5 Switch port then? I remember that when Shulk was revealed for Smash 4 (Outside of the infamous 4chan leak), there was a Xenoblade Chronicle 3DS port announced soon after the Shulk announcement.
>>
File: Rena11.png (1.36 MB, 1280x960)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>3315942
Agreed. Feeling as emotionally fucked as she did when she got emotionally fucked is what made me fall in love in the first place.
>>3316227
I browse through my gallery of her and read parts of her VN almost daily, among other things
>>3316249
Something easy and economical to cook. Omurice, perhaps?
>>3316282
Everyone knows about her hobbies, even if they're a little weird.
>>3316289
I honestly have no idea. Maybe she'd like filet-o-fish? I'm going purely on intuition here though.
>>
>>3316290
It really depends on how Atlus feels about it but its not out of the realm of possibility for a port.
>>
File: C4d8aXMUEAAp6Zh.jpg (93 KB, 817x1011)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>3316292
Plus with Snoy's new content policy that really anit-japanese and that the Catherine Remake for PS4kids MIGHT be in very big trouble, I think Atlus might be looking/making the Switch as their new home.
>>
Kissing waifu on the lips. She has such a cute mouth <3
>>
>>3316308
Waifu holding out her mouth expectantly.
>>
Waifu stealing a kiss before I have the time to register what’s happening.
>>
Kisses are my most favorite things.
I think it's the most intimate thing some one can do with another.
>>
>>3316282
Mikoto is a ayylmao fan.
Her place is PLAGUED with ayylmao memorabilia , her pen has a ufo head , her backpack has a ufo keychain , her shirts have ufo imagery.
Many suspected she was an ayylmao
>>
File: Kano_6.png (52 KB, 254x239)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>3316315
>Most intimate thing one can do with another
>Not a rim job
>>
>>3316318
You responded to the wrong person, Kano.
>>
File: mouth-to-mouth.jpg (320 KB, 1009x495)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>3316314
>I think it's the most intimate thing some one can do with another.

What about mouth-to-mouth feeding?
You are trusting this person to give you the most vital asset you could have aside from air and water directly from their mouth, to trust someone to the extent of having their saliva all over your food and your own mouth.
You cant do this with whoever you meet, it has to be someone you really trust, that their drool is an additive to your food.
Such scenes always make me aww' like a faggot because of how intimate they are not because they are doing it lewdly for their own sick arousal but because they are taking care of their loved one in a way that no nurse or doctor can or at least should.
>>
File: Maid shinoa.jpg (167 KB, 540x960)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Loving my shinoa i tell you!
>>3315759
Everyday and idk
>>3315762
None yet
>>3315766
No, Idk, idk
>>3315767
She's cute and anon loves her very much
>>3315777
Here you go
>>3315798
Idk it's her birthday
>>3315815
Harem fags are nasty, strong af and goes through all
>>3315934
Not at all
>>3315942
Nah
>>3315966
I want to see her as Ruby Rose or anyone else voiced by saori hayami
>>3315976
idk to all but the halloween and weapon; deer and scythe
>>3316194
Pretty close
>>3316227
I like to bug people a lot for fun
>>3316282
idk
>>3316249
Idk

Is your waifu a grinch or just a jolly gal for the holidays
Well her birthday is Christmas so
>>
>>3316318
>>3316318
>>Most intimate thing one can do with another THAT doesnt require touching anyones asshole
>>
File: Kano_34.png (58 KB, 338x306)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>3316319
No I didn't. That reply was coincidentally applicable to the other post. I do not er.
>>
>>3316327
I understand.
>>
>>3316333
And, of course, autocorrect changed err to er. Yes
>>
>>3316314
Same, love how they can go from the most innocent thing to looking like you are trying to eat each other.
>>
File: output.webm (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
Would you let waifu do pic related
>>
>>3316356
Would i!
>>
>>3316358
WOULD YOU?
>>
>>3316356
Yes, god yes.
>>
>>3316356
Yes, it's my greatest dream!
>>
>>3316359
WOULD I!
>>
>>3316364
WOULD YOU?
>>
>>3315759

Do you even need to ask?

Yes.

But loving her eternally and truly and treating her like a princess.

>>3315762

Her whole anime is sad

By looking for more happy art of her.

>>3315766

I don't think so.

Sugary

>>3315815

Much like my own, her will is nonexistant anymore.

>>3315931

Whoever didn't stay up till 6 AM

>>3315976

Invisibility which she would probably use to be lewd.

>What is she bad at?

Life.

A witch. A cute witch. I have a pic of her dressed up as such.

A rifle.

I'd rather go to hers desu.
>>
>>3316362
What does her saliva taste like?
>>
File: 2511640_p0.jpg (380 KB, 800x800)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>3316194
About as close as I can get based off the little amount of info I have of her.
>>3316227
I end each night by telling her goodnight and kissing the phone image I have of her.
>>3316249
No idea.
>>3316282
She moonlights as a scholar.
>>3316289
I don't know that either. Food isn't something she mentions all that often, or at all for the most part.
>>3316324
I don't know what she fees towards them, or if she even knows about the holidays as she isn't from this world. That being said her is her in a Christmas outfit.
>>3316356
All day everyday.
>>
>>3316356
“let” implies I’d have a choice in the matter.
>>
File: 20181207_230750.jpg (643 KB, 731x985)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>3316227
Not really. Not one that has developed yet, anyways.

>>3316249
She would probably like those too. Or fluffy scrambled.

She just got new official art (two pieces actually, with one seemingly being a CD cover that also has a different outfit) and I can't wait to see the new fan art it spawns.

>>3316282
Not really, though she is oddly good at fishing herself.

>>3316289
Probably a simple hamburger, though I want to see her eat one with BBQ sauce just for the cute image of some sauce dribbling down her chin.

>>3316314
They're great, but I like the idea of hairbrushing or painting her nails more.

>>3316324
Very jolly.
>>
File: waifu-wants-to-be-real.jpg (128 KB, 889x499)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
File: sugoi.png (1.16 MB, 1366x768)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>3316123
name your files my nigger
>>3316194
I try to keep it realistic. If she gets out of character I'll correct myself.
>>3316227
I listen to her anime's OP in the morning and ED before going to bed.
>>3316249
She likes omelettes.
>>3316282
Aliens and cryptids, she's got that shit everywhere.
>>3316289
Bacon
>>3316356
Hell fuckin yeah. The sweetness of her drool and the candy mixed together would be insane.
>>
>>3316422
>>3316324
Forgot this one
She's just normal up until the last minute when she's a jolly gal.
>>
File: 1479692766550.jpg (89 KB, 876x663)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>3316422
I will have it into account.

>>3316422
>I listen to her anime's OP in the morning and ED before going to bed.
My motherfucking nigger
>>
File: 1541360995089.png (1.51 MB, 1885x1186)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>3316194
I'd like to think that it is as close as possible, though it's natural that there is a few discrepancies since she never ends up in romance type situations and comes from a world very different to our own.

>>3316227
Nothing in particular, but I always go to sleep thinking of her. If only I could dream of her too.

>>3316249
She cannot eat.

>>3316282
Not really, she spends most of her time goofing around and her having no real passions or things she was good at was one of the driving parts of the early mangas plot.

>>3316289
She has no tastebuds, she wouldn't have any preference.

>>3316314
The fact that I cannot kiss Phos at this very moment pains me.

>>3316324
She would be the jolly, cheerful type.
>>
File: backtoschool.jpg (179 KB, 600x900)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>3315759
>>3315762
Skipping both because spoilers and laziness.
>>3315766
She's the most lovable brit period.
Sure, a blank is drawn, golden retriever cuz blonde hair.
Tea.
>>3315976
Shaun of the Dead.
>Maybe she could pull stuff outta portals, seems to be a hella nice purse to have.
Aside from beating men to a pulp, headpats.
>What is she bad at?
Paperwork.
Morrigan Aensland.
Bitches love cannons.
Her's and our's are basically the same, minus London. So her's.
>>3316324
Jolly gal.
>>3316194
Accurate, pretty close.
>>3315966
>Pic related.
>>
>>3316438
Glad to have you back Serasfag.
>>
File: palu50.jpg (279 KB, 900x900)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
I love my wife Palutena!

>>3315759
Sorta.
Nope.
Play her some music and cook her a meal.
>>3315762
Yes, when she was under mind-control.
I just sucked it up and powered through.
>>3315931
She does.
>>3315934
She would probably be a bit embarrassed. I don't have any art of her in a maid outfit.
>>3316194
It's pretty close I guess. The only difference is her opinion of humanity I guess.
>>3316227
I always listen to one of the songs that reminds me of her, every day.
>>3316249
Omelettes. I'm pretty sure that's canon too. Kinda hazy right now so I think that's right but I could be wrong.
>>3316324
Jolly.

I'm tired and hungover from my Smash bros party last night but at least I unlocked Palu. I just wanted to get a post in.
>>
I just want to lose myself in her
>>
Love me wife lads
>>
>>3316541
Will do boss
>>
>>3316541
What?
>>
>>3316517
Did you get a chance to play as her yet?
>>
We need more questions for this thread.
>>
Why is she so beautiful?
>>
Is she a vegetarian or does she like to eat meat?
How often would she call/message you during the day?
Would she live in a house or an apartment?
Would she prefer rollerblades or skateboards?
Can she solve a Rubik's cube?
What's her blood type?
When's her birthday?
How is your compatibility with her zodiac sign and do you believe in that kind of stuff?
Is she okay with public displays of affection?
She wants to dance with you, what song do you pick to?
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 463.png (870 KB, 1000x554)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>3316568
>Is she a vegetarian or does she like to eat meat?
She is fine with meat.
>How often would she call/message you during the day?
Way too often, probably.
>Would she live in a house or an apartment?
She would handle an apartment, but she would want a house
>Would she prefer rollerblades or skateboards?
Rollerskates
>Can she solve a Rubik's cube?
I imagine everyone could with time and luck.
>What's her blood type?
Unknown.
>When's her birthday?
November 2nd
>How is your compatibility with her zodiac sign and do you believe in that kind of stuff?
Scorpio and Cancer apparently fit near perfectly. I find that stuff neat, but don't follow it.
>Is she okay with public displays of affection?
A bit overly so.
>She wants to dance with you, what song do you pick to?
Something classical or upbeat.

>>3316517
>smash party
I wish I had a group of friends to chill and play with. Haven't unlocked all that much yet as a result.
>>
File: 1524343629406.jpg (188 KB, 1003x1417)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
For every road, and those yet to come.
>>3315759
From an objective perspective, yes she has, but she'd might be more reluctant to refer to them as that. She's been through since she was little, but she's a survivor, and she always comes back smarter and stronger.
She learned when she was younger to not put her trust or safety into another person's hand. She's slow to form attachments, and she might not be willing to acknowledge them immediately, but they're strong.
The Kino I know is like this because of her past, not despite it. I embrace her faults, her insecurities, the things she regrets and tries to disassociate from. I'd just be there for her if she starts to think it's all made her a bad person.
>>3315762
All the pain she's been through. It seems like anytime she begins to cherish something, it gets destroyed or taken from her.
I acknowledge it made her, for better or worse. It's part of who she is.
>>3315766
She embraces the faults in the world, she loves but doesn't sugercoat it. She endures its hardships, but appreciates its beauty. She's reserved and distant but still respectful and good humored.
She's more like a cat, really. Maybe a Shiba.
She loves sweet things above anything else, but she's not against black coffee on the trail.
>>3315815
>How strong is her will?
Extraordinary. Her coping mechanisms may be questionable, but she doesn't break.
>>3315931
>Who wakes up first in the morning?
She does, first thing at sunrise on the dot.

Is your waifu a procrastinator or does she work hard at something until it's done?
>>
File: rakkasanta.png (1.94 MB, 1628x2302)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
Snow angel!
>>3316324
She loves the holidays.
>>3316356
Obviously
>>3316517
Should probably get it to give me an excuse to dust off my switch
>>3316568
She likes pretty much everything, preferring meat though.
A couple of times I'd say.
She'd prefer a house.
Maybe rollerblades.
She could, but she wouldn't win any speed records.
I don't know.
It really sucks that I don't know this either, BUT I do know that she has two birthdays and that's pretty neat and rare!
I don't really put much value into it and I don't know her sign anyway.
She's fine with hugs, holding hands and quick kiss stuff, anything more raunchy would be too much in public for her (and me).
I don't know, too many good options.
>>3316643
She's a hard worker!
>>
>>3316671
>forgot question
Smash this, smash that; is your waifu a Tekken kind of a person or a Street Fighter kind of a person?
>>
>>3315766
Chuunis are kinda rare, but also there's much more to her personality than just her chuuni and I think the combination is unique

She's a cat not a dog

She takes milk, not sure about sugar, she would probably prefer a bit of sugar but claim that she didn't

>>3315815
Seems wrong to me

Her will is iron and she will power through if it kills her

>>3315997
>fiery temper and chuuni tendencies
Sounds like Ruri

>>3316194
I'd like to think it's on point to the novel

>>3316227
I sleep holding her every night except for the rare occasions when I'm drunk, I kiss and cuddle her and tell her I love her every morning and night, the first thing I do when I'm home every day is check for new art, and I post in her /c/ thread at least once a day, usually before bed

>>3316249
I have no idea

>>3316282
All her hobbies are pretty out there

>>3316289
A fish burger or one with lots of mayo perhaps

>>3316324
Christmas is a couple's holiday in Japan, which unfortunately clashes with my familial obligations. I don't think she'd be super into it but she'd want want to spend some romantic time with me if possible

>>3316356
Who wouldn't

>>3316568
I'm not sure if she's actually pescatarian. She definitely eats fish but she generally only makes veggy or pesc food

I doubt she would contact me at work

An apartment would suit her fine as she'd prefer to be in the city

Blades are more elegant and intuitive so I think she'd prefer them, although she's one for physical activity in general

I can imagine she would be compelled by the challenge

I don't think her blood type is stated anywhere

Her birthday is 4th April

We're both taurus which is apparently good, I don't really believe in it but I think it's cool

I think she'd be rather embarrassed by pda

I don't think she'd dance but perhaps a tango or similar

>>3316643
She works super hard

>>3316672
I'm sure she'd play both, I have a feeling she'd like the the style of Tekken more
>>
File: palu24.gif (1.12 MB, 500x296)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>3316547
I did today. The last thing I did last night was unlock her, because I could barely even see the TV.
>>
I really wish me and Yuuri can do something like this together.
>>3316282
Yuuri likes collecting bullets, she tried taking an artillery round with her, but Chito said it was too heavy.
Bullets among other pieces that seem useless but interesting, she once received something that would function well as a heatsink.
>>3316289
I found another picture of your wife dressed as my wife, but I can't seem to find it, I will show it to you as soon as I find it.
Anyways, I think Yuuri would be a big fan of Bacon Cheeseburgers.
>>3316324
She would be really happy and festive.
I want to see her in a cute Christmas sweater.
>>3316390
I don't know, my mind would go numb as soon as I feel her kissing me.
>>3316568
I think she would like to ear meat, or at least fish.
Yuuri would message me every so often, but not too much.
A house, though she has no shelter so she would appreciate an apartment as well.
Rollerblades.
Yuuri is really smart, so she wouldn't have any issue with a Rubik's cube.
I don't know her blood type, nor her birthady, nor her zodiac sign.
I think she would be ok with it, though I would be embarrassed since I'm shy around people.
I'm not sure what song I would choose, maybe something like Jazz.
>>3316643
Yuuri is kinda lazy sometimes, but when she puts her mind to something she tries her hardest.

Would she wear skirts or pants?

Yuuri seems to prefer pants more.
>>
File: 60945441_p0.jpg (202 KB, 507x750)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>3316568
She eats both. She once complained that the cafeteria didn't serve enough vegetables though.
Maybe once to see how things are going.
Probably an appartment
No idea
Probably
>What's her blood type?
Unknown
>When's her birthday?
Unknown
She hasn't talked about things like that so I can''t say.
Hungarian Dance no.5
>>3316643
She works til its done.
>>3316675
I'm glad you got her after a day of fun. I looked up the quickest way to get the characters I wanted so i could have Simon and Robin as soon as possible.
>>3316680
Neither. Her uniform is what she wears.
>>
>>3316442
Thanks, I posted this at like 4 and went to sleep because everything was dead.
>>
>>3315762
You know what sucks?
Not being able to go to the Vocaloid concert.
You know what sucks even more?
Having an ticket for the concert you can't go to.
You know what sucks the most?
Having friends post pictures of the concert including ones of your empty seat.
>>3315798
Does Toradora count?
>>3315931
Either the alarm wakes us or it's not morning when we wake up.
>>3315934
>And a question, how embarrassed would she be to wear a maid uniform?
Wearing costumes is part of her job.
>>3315942
>Post cryfus, because her tears are beautiful too when they make you want to hold her and tell her everything will be okay.
I thought I was the only one who liked them.
>>3315966
Maybe Ryuuko, but I don't think she could handle Senketsu.
>>3315976
>What superpower would she have and how would she use it?
Powers that are useful in everyday life like teleportation or invisibility.
Miku
Nothing because she doesn't celebrate it.
P90
She doesn't really life in a different world.
>>3316249
>How does she like her eggs?
Swimming in Ramen.
>>
>>3316568
She does eat meat but preferably fish.
Only when one of us is not at home that night or she is bored at work.
Depends.
Rollerblades!
Not very fast.
>When's her birthday?
>>3316643
>Is your waifu a procrastinator or does she work hard at something until it's done?
Unlike me she actually does stuff.
>>3316356
>Would you let waifu do pic related
No I wouldn't let her kiss a generic Japanese school boy character.
>>3316680
>Would she wear skirts or pants?
She does wear both. It's basically 50 50.
>>
File: Red.jpg (109 KB, 1200x960)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>3315942
Pic related

>>3315966
I'd like to see her as Ann, /fa/ as fuck, or as Rakka, she'd look adorable as an angel.

>>3315976
She's So Mean
The ability to stop time, she'd use it to take the perfect picture.
Taking selfies, she finds them extremely embarrassing
Treating boys and girls the same way, she's much more lenient towards the latter.
I have a pic where she's dressed as a vampire, a werewolf, a jack o' lantern and Frankenstein's monster, all of which look amazing
Some kind of sniper rifle
Something else, I'd like to be with her in a number of different worlds and settings

>>3316152
>>Red despair.
That's my girl kek

>>3316194
I tend to downplay her abrasiveness in my mind since I picture myself as what I strive to be, meaning I meet her high expectations.

>>3316227
I write her name on the mirror after I take a shower and I wear my wedding ring all the time.

>>3316249
Sunny-side up

>>3316282
Not really, she wears her hobby on her sleeve (or on her neck in this case)

>>3316289
Something lighter, like chicken or fish burger

>>3316324
Jolly girly

>>3316356
Ye

>>3316517
>Smash bros party
Sounds like a good time

>>3316568
She eats a bit of everything
Once at to wish good morning and once at the end of the day to wish good night
An apartment with a large window and a nice view
Roller skates
She would follow the instructions that came with it until she can do it by herself
A
April 24th
Taurus and Libra are a bit rough but can work out with patience and perseverance, but I don't believe in that kind of stuff, I make my own destiny.
Nothing more than holding hands and a quick peck on the cheek/lips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM

>>3316643
She works really hard

>>3316672
Hm, probably SF. She's a total casual tho kek

>>3316680
Skirts

What Tarot card would you associate your wife with?
I think Mahiru fits the Empress pretty well, given the nurturing way she handles Hiyoko and how motherly she is, doing housework and caring for others.
>>
File: yuurisample2wip.png (741 KB, 640x904)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>3316249
Hey Yuurifriend, this is what I've got so far, it needs some polishing but unfortunately I've got to go for a little bit so I won't finish it until later tonight.
>>
>>3316742
Please take your time, thank you for your kindness.
I should probably learn how to do it myself.
>>
File: this one is mine.jpg (1.21 MB, 1980x1440)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>3316249
I don't know. She probably likes them fried or scrambled.

>>3316282
She doesn't seem to devote much time to hobbies other than sword fighting.

>>3316324
She is jolly as long as she is enjoying herself and not worrying about people dying from demon attacks or other threats.

>>3316356
Yes, if she wanted to. But I don't see her doing that.

>>3316568
I don't think she is vegetarian.
If she had a smartphone, probably often, but not constantly.
A house.
I don't know, she has never used either.
Probably not quickly, at least it would take her a while.
>What's her blood type?
I don't know.
>When's her birthday?
I don't know, but I celebrate it on November 22 as that was the release date of the first LN volume in Japan in 2007.
>How is your compatibility with her zodiac sign and do you believe in that kind of stuff?
Her real birthday isn't known, and therefore her real zodiac sign is unknown. I don't really believe in this anyway.
Probably just quick kisses or handholding. She might get embarrassed by anything more than that.
Something romantic.

>>3316643
She works hard on training herself to be a better knight.

>>3316680
I think she would prefer pants, being tomboyish.

>>3316731
The Magician seems to fit her pretty well, as she is one to act first in a situation, even if she knows she is powerless. She doesn't think powerlessness is an excuse to do nothing.
>>
File: persona-q2-margaret.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>3316227
I make sure to tell her goodnight and goodmorning along other things.
>>3316282
None that Im aware of mentioned already.
>>3316324
I like to think she would be jolly
>>3316568
She probably eat both no problem.
Once, twice or porbably not at all.
House.
Neither.
Sure with enough effort and skill.
>What's her blood type?
Uh I dont know.
>When's her birthday?
Uh she has none but Ill celebrate her games original release date of Persona 4 so July 10.
Uh no birthday so comment.
We kissed in public once so probably
https://youtu.be/AQx_KMoCgJU
We mimic that dance or her song Electronica in The Velvet Room
>>3316680
Neither she wears just her outfit
>>3316731
She already belongs to The Empress Arcana.
>>
>>3316813
>She already belongs to The Empress Arcana.
That's who I had in mind when I asked the question, Margaret is the best attendant
>>
File: Rena33.jpg (1.81 MB, 1920x1200)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>3316324
A Jolly gal
>>3316356
I dream of letting her do pic related every night
>>3316568
She enjoys meat and is great at cooking it as well
She'd wait for me patiently to get home
She'd live in a house, like she already does
She'd probably prefer rollerblades. Maybe she'd dream of the two of us going to a rink together, holding hands.
Ordinarily no. If she really tried, yes.
Don't know
July 28
She's a Leo, but I'm a Scorpius so there seems to be neither an advantage or disadvantage there, not that I believe in that sort of thing.
Yes, but she'd blush
Fly me to the moon
>>3316643
She's a hard worker
>>3316672
I unfortunately don't know either
>>3316680
Rena usually wears a skirt
>>3316731
I don't know tarot cards

Question: Is your wife superstitious?
Mine is, but not in the traditional sense. She's more an adherent to her own views on the supernatural than any folk superstition.
>>
File: 1515935199669.png (1.1 MB, 1280x720)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>3316680
She wears skirts with pantyhose, but she wears pants at home

>>3316731
I know nothing about tarot, I bet she'd be into it though

>>3316820
It's hard to say because of her chuuni what she actually believes and what's just part of her act/fantasy. I get the feeling that she's not actually superstitious despite claiming to be since since underneath everything she's fairly sensible and logical

>>3316673
>>3316568
Just noticed I typed her birthday wrong, it's 20th of april not 4th. 4/20 dude
>>
>>3316731
Mind explaining tarot a bit? I know little about it even in terms of persona.
>>
>>3316845
I know very little as well to be honest but you can read a bit about it here and see what reminds you of her, think about her personality, the way she interacts she interacts with others and how others see her: https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/
You don't have to go super in-depth in it, it's more of a fun thing than a strict rule.
>>
>>3316834
>20th of april not 4th. 4/20 dude
Sieg Heil, blaze it!
>>
>>3316818
Thanks
>>
>all of these people who would like to see their wives cosplay Rakka
Oh man I'm really flattered
>>
Merry Christmas frens, in case I don’t see you
>>
>>3316877
Rakka a cute

>>3316880
Merry Christmas, hope you have a really good one!
>>
>>3316568
She has no real preference, her job makes it consistent how much she could contact me during the day, she's used to military quarters (but I live in a first-floor flat so I guess that would be an apartment for everyone on the opposite side of the Atlantic), she wouldn't care for either. She can on the fly, during combat, compile flight data for a comrade's mecha, a rubik's cube is simple in comparison. Her blood type and birthday are unknown because Banpresto doesn't want to give info, I'm not one for astrology. She might be embarrassed about public displays of affection, and in regards to dancing... well, the combination attack one of the mecha she pilots has is literally based entirely around it, so... there is only one choice for dance music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8BEiiTqGIA

>>3316643
Between test piloting and data analysis, she's very diligent.

>>3316680
Her uniform has a skirt, she wears a purple dress at times, definitely skirts.

>>3316731
I don't know Tarot - if anything i associate it with Stardust Crusaders because Stand names.

>>3316813
Your choice of dance music is a Gold Experience.

>>3316820
She's not superstitious. Well, it depends what you consider superstition. Aliens and magic and stuff outright exists in her source - she's fought off several alien invasions, and a few of the mecha she's seen are literally powered by magic.

>>3316877
Enjoy it.
>>
File: urabe75.jpg (125 KB, 612x612)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Would waifu like your career/job/occupation?
>>
>>3316894
I get it good one.
>>
>>3316324
Jolly of course. She likes parties.
>>3316356
I would be a bit too shocked to be able to respond, she isn't that assertive. But yes.
>>3316568
I don't think she shies away from meat. Her friend Koito is the one who is vegetarian.
Probably a few times but not enough that she comes off as clingy.
A house if she can help it. She has complained about the lack of space in her apartment within the series.
I think she might be more partial towards rollerlades but it's hard to say.
I think she can but it's possible she might not have the patience for it.
>What's her blood type?
O.
>When's her birthday?
October 14.
She is Liibra, I'm Virgo. Our compatibility seems to be good. But apparently you need other types of signs to get a complete idea. That's good but I don't believe in this stuff.
She is kinda reserved. Maybe if it's holding hands.
A fast paced but romantic love song.
>>3316643
She is a very hard working person. She is not the kind who lets other people do things for her if she knows she is the best for the job, and of course she'll see it through to the end.
>>3316673
>Sounds like Ruri
Yeah. I was thinking about Jeanne Alter but it can also apply to Ruri.
>>3316680
Probably short pants, since she is usually concerned about mobility.
>>
>>3316925
I mean right now probably not since I dont work but she might like it when I actually get my Security Guard License and start working as that.
>>
File: 33486121_p0.png (329 KB, 500x550)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>3316731
Chariot sounds fitting about her as it symbolizes focus and determination, something she applies to her swordsmanship and her studies.
>>3316820
She hasn't mentioned being superstitious or shown any behavior to suggest it either.
>>3316880
Merry Christmas to you too.
>>3316925
I don't think she would mind it.
>>
Holding waifu's small hands.
>>
File: palu46.jpg (430 KB, 714x1200)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>3316680
Skirts technically.
>>3316683
Thankfully Simon unlocks pretty fast, but I don't even remember unlocking Robin but I have him/her. Had a bit too much fun I guess.
>>3316568
She'll eat any type of food.
Very often I'd imagine. She is very protective after all.
House
Probably
>What's her blood type?
She isn't a human.
>When's her birthday?
Unknown, but I celebrate it as December 19th, which is the release date of the original Kid Icarus on the Famicom.
She might get embarrassed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNG62fULYgI
>>3316820
She is supernatural, so I guess you can't call her superstitious.
>>
>tfw you're starting to fall for a waifufag
>>
>>3317024
The waifufagfag.
>>
>>3317024
which one?
>>
>>3317024
You can't post that shit and not tell us who
>>
File: Kano_11.png (69 KB, 339x294)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>3317024
Anon, I know I'm irresistible, but I'm taken. I'm extremely flattered, however
>>
File: idol spin.jpg (189 KB, 728x1042)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>3316568
MEAT
Not often.
She already lives in an apartment, but she wouldn't mind a house.
Rollerblades
Yes
>What's her blood type?
>When's her birthday?
Don't know either of these.
Like I said, I don't know her birthday so. I don't believe in that stufff anyways.
Nope. At least nothing too blatant.
Something cute that I can twirl her around to.
>>3316643
She's a diligent schoolgirl.
>>3316672
Don't play either of those often, but whichever's faster-paced.
>>3316680
Skirts and dresses for easy access to her scissors.
>>3316731
Lovers
>>3316820
Considering her interests, I wouldn't be surprised if she were.
>>3316925
Yeah sure

How would she fare as an idol? Is there anyone else she would perform with?
>>
>>3317035
Happy belated Birthday, Kano!
Me and my wife wish you the best!
>>
>>3317031
>>3317032
It'll be awkward to say since he's already taken and would probably be flustered
>>
File: Kano_47.png (3.38 MB, 556x1584)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
>>3317039
Thanks, Yuu. Had some pizza today. It was good.
>>3317040
IT'S YUU
>>
>>3316925
I'm a lab tech, so I guess. She might not like the hideous chemical burns, though.
>>
>>3317043
Good guess, it is Yuu
>>
>>3317046
My powers of deduction are Holmesian, fren. No guesswork needed.
Also, everyone loves Yuu. He's great
>>
>>3317044
Holy fuck
One time my hand slipped in lab while I was using a bulb and I sprayed hydrochloric acid all over myself (I am not a very coordinated person) but most of it got on my clothes and I didn't suffer any major or permanent damage
>>3317046
Good, Yuu really is one of the nicest people I have ever met, internet or otherwise
>>
>>3317049
We use 80% Nitric acid. Not fun
>>
>>3317053
One of many reasons I'm going mechanical instead of chemical engineering
Remember to do it for her
>>
>>3317040
Aren't you a waifufag yourself? Probably male as well?
>>
>>3316731
I'm not very familiar with Tarot cards, but I think the Sun might be a good thing.
>>3316820
Yuuri doesn't believe in anything superstitious.
>>3316925
I got promoted recently, I am now an SMT Technician.
She would think it's interesting because she has seen a lot of technology but doesn't really understand how it works.
Neither do I, I just load a program into a machine and it builds them, but it could give her a deeper insight, they even gave me a certificate and everything.
>>3317046
>>3317047
>>3317049
I love you guys too, you are all my good friends.

What kind of Choco would she prefer.

Yuuri has tried ration chocolate, and from what I've seen in videos on rations, they tend to be dark chocolate, since the milk in milk chocolate would go bad.
>>
File: 66446141_p0.jpg (597 KB, 3840x2160)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>3317059
I forgot an image to go along with the post.
>>
>>3317058
I'm more of a lurker than a waifufag, also male.
>>3317059
It's always great to see you around.
>>
File: 1541827547673.png (365 KB, 600x715)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>3316643
She'd do something hard until it's done
>>3316672
it seems she likes Tekken
>>3316680
She'd prefer both
>>3316731
The Fool
>>3316820
Nope
>>3316925
I still study in university so yes
>>3316568
>vegetarian or meat eater?
A meat eater
>how often would she call/message?
I think she'd call 1-2 times at night and message more often
>house or apartement?
House
>rollerblade or skateboard?
Roller blade
>can she solve a rubik's cube?
nope
>blood type?
A
>Birthday?
January 17th
>how is your compatibility with her zodiac sign and do you believe it?
Well, she's Aries and i'm Taurus, but i don't believe in zodiac
>is she okay with affection on public?
She prefer do it in a room together
>she want to dance,what song do you pick?
Classical one
>>3316880
Merry Christmas too
>>3317059
Choco bar
>>
>>3316324
>Is your waifu a grinch or just a jolly gal for the holidays
She dresses up for christmas and may have been a little tipsy.

>>3316390
>What does her saliva taste like?
Like everything she has eaten before, i dont recall yuuri cleaning her teeth.

>>3316568
She is a voracious eater , and she loves her meat.
She isnt one to speak , she would only call for meetups and the like.
She lives in an apartment but she may like a house more.
She isnt shown to skate around other than in a magazine cover where she is snowskating
I sincerely dont know
>What's her blood type?
unknown
>When's her birthday?
I wish i could know
I dont know hers , i dont believe strongly in such stuff but i like to read them
Nope, she is quite the stoic type and doesnt like being affectionate in public.
I have always dreamt of dancing vals with the maiden i love , it would be a first-time though because i fucking hate dancing.

>>3316643
>Is your waifu a procrastinator or does she work hard at something until it's done?
She puts her back into it until it gets done , i tend to leave everything until the last second and finish it with blood on my hands.

>>3316672
>ekken kind of a person or a Street Fighter kind of a person?
Tekken i hope

>>3316680
She always wears skirts , overalls or dresses , otherwise she doesnt have where to hide her scissors.

>>3316731
>What Tarot card would you associate your wife with?
The moon.Because of her mystery
>>
File: 1524707764108.png (113 KB, 318x342)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>3317092
Didnt pick a pic
GODFUCKING DAMNITISADIMSADSADSA
>>
File: 60371895_p0.jpg (174 KB, 640x855)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>3316227
>Do you have any sort of daily routine, ritual or quirk relating to your waifu? Example: saying good morning and goodnight to her, writing her name somewhere, listening to a song or seeing a picture of her, etc
I listen to the OP and ED from her show everyday , i have her dream theme as my ringtone and i always watch a chapter every day.

>>3316820
>Is your wife superstitious?

Considering that she has telepathic powers through drool and is heavily into AYYLMAO stuff. I would say yes

>>3316877
>>all of these people who would like to see their wives cosplay Rakka
Who wouldnt like to see their loved-one dressed as an angel?

>>3316925
>Would waifu like your career/job/occupation?
I am a CSfag so idk,

>>3317038
>How would she fare as an idol? Is there anyone else she would perform with?
She has already performed as an idol.
I would say her double Momoka.

>>3317038
Hello Urabefag

>>3317059
>What kind of Choco would she prefer.
She likes her milk-chocolate.
>>
>>3316194
>How close is your mental image of your waifu to how she is in her series?
At least 80% accurate, I'd like to think. I reread stuff pretty frequently to keep my own idea of her from distorting too much from the real thing, but there's also a lot of blank space, lacking info that I have to mentally fill in based on what I know for sure about her.

>>3316227
>Do you have any sort of daily routine, ritual or quirk relating to your waifu?
I always try to look at her smiling face as the last thing I see before bed, so that maybe I'll dream of her.

>>3316249
I don't think she would be picky, but I'd want to make her an omelet filled with love and care.

>>3316282
>Does your wife have any unsuspected hobbies?
Nothing that's been shown.

>>3316289
More food questions... I don't think she'd be picky. She seems to eat just about whatever she's given.

>>3316324
Depends on if she has people to spend it with or not.

>>3316356
It's a sweet gesture so of course.

>>3316568
She isn't picky, I should start ignoring food questions because the answer is always the same.
Probably fairly often, she seems entranced by having people to talk to with a phone.
Apartment, probably, because it's less hassle.
Probably a skateboard.
I don't think she has the patience for it.
>What's her blood type?
B.
>When's her birthday?
Not mentioned anywhere, sadly. It was so long ago I wonder if she even remembers it herself.
They might fluster her a little bit.
It'd depend on what kind of dancing, but probably something energetic.

out of room.
>>
Holy shit I love Mai Waifu! Finally unlock Marth so She can main him.
>>
File: IMG_20181208_213702.jpg (248 KB, 1200x1693)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>3316731
From what little I remember of Persona 4, probably Lovers or Sun.

>>3316820
I'm not sure. I think she likes the idea, but I'm unsure if she actualy believes in that sort of thing.

>>3316680
Skirts mostly.

>>3316925
I don't even like my current job. I need to fix that, because I think I'm starting to slip into a bit of depression from it.

>>3317038
She is distinctly an idol type. I keep hoping FGO gets an idol event where she could have a chance to shine.

>>3317059
White chocolate, but I think she just enjoys sweets in general.
>>
File: rakkasittingledge.jpg (487 KB, 868x1200)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
I love her so much, and tonight I feel like she's so close and so far away, if that makes any sense at all. I just wish she was here or I was there.
>>3316227
Just thinking about her while I lie in bed and night, I fall asleep thinking about her and in those moments everything is right in the world. I also have her as my phone background, and when I see it I feel a little better better about everything.
>>3316249
Probably omelettes as well.
>>3316820
At this point I can't see her being too superstitious. She's already figured it out and seen the unknown, what is there left to be superstitious about?
>>3316925
I'm a mechanical engineering student, which I guess doesn't sound so impressive when you add the "student" part to it, but I hope I'll impress her one day with it.
>>3316680
Skirts for her
>>3316880
Merry Christmas!
>>3317038
I don't think she would fare very well, she's too reserved for that kind of a lifestyle.
>>3317059
She would probably like milk chocolate the best.

Do you enjoy seeing your wife in different artistic styles or interpretations? Rakka has so little art and most of her depictions vary wildly. Even ABe's own art of her sometimes looks radically different. I do enjoy it though, even if my autism says it's not "correct." Should have asked this earlier in the thread when we had more images but oh well. Also Sayafriend, your wife's VN is the bomb, scratches that uberdark itch very nicely.
>>
File: 2no.jpg (171 KB, 1654x1787)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>3315757
>For fucks sake please try to be civil edition
uh oh, I hope you guys are alright
>>
>>3317158
Yes, I like it more, honestly.
Her "canon" artist isn't that bad, but something about the style feels kind of... flat?
>>
>>3317178
Some people disagree with our lewdposting/shitposting when image limit hits and we sit around waiting for the thread to hit page 10
>>
>>3317178
In addition to what >>3317181 said (and honestly I'm one of those less fond of lewdposting, there's a time and a place and I'm not good at it in the first place so won't join in)... well, things got pretty heated last thread, in terms of a pointless argument that didn't need to happen. I dunno who it was that was involved in said argument but most of us aren't like that, I hope.
>>
File: 1516793567046.png (158 KB, 800x800)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>3316568
>Phos doesn't eat at all.
>she's easily bored, and if she had nothing else to do she would likely be clingy and call or text me nonstop.
>an apartment, though she'd prefer to have a garden or yard of some variety.
>I think she'd prefer a skateboard, she's less likely to fall and break herself that way.
>she probably could with a bit of time, but would get too impatient and give up quickly.
>no blood at all.
>it's unknown. She did say she turned 300 during episode 3 but there is no real frame of reference to compare it too. I only know it's about a week before the first snowfall of the year.
>I don't know her birthday so I can't say.
>yes, she'd be the ones initiating them at that.
>I know close to nothing about both music and dancing so I can't really say, probably something more slow paced or classical.

>>3316643
She is the type to procrastinate and be easily distracted with most things, though for the stuff that really matters she is capable of focusing and dedicating herself.

>>3316672
Fighting games are yet another subject I know too little about to give an answer.

>>3316680
She wears both depending on the season like all the gems, though due to the events of the manga we only see her in the autumn/fall uniform outside of flashbacks.

>>3316731
Based on a cursury glance at the card meanings I'd say The Fool and the idea of limitless potential and being inexperienced fits her well.

>>3316820
Gems as a whole aren't particularly superstitious. They tend to be more grounded and base their beliefs off of their observations and Sensei's teachings.

>>3316925
I'm currently a neet like her. She'd probably relate but encourage me to try and find a job I can be passionate about.

>>3317038
I'm not sure really, don't know much about idols. She's cute, energetic and charasmatic so fairly well. Her shiny and valuable body means she could probably fare quite well if we go by the more classical religous meaning of the word too. I'd certainly worship her.

[1/2]
>>
File: 1531336033405.png (1.48 MB, 1875x1249)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>3317059
She can't eat or taste so she wouldnt have a preference.
I don't even know why I keep answering food questions honestly. The answer is always the same.

>>3317158
I do. It's always nice to see her with a different look or artstyle, barring all the low-quality/tumblr-artstyle stuff. But having to see that kind of stuff regularly is the price to pay for having mountains of fantastic art.

[2/2]
>>
File: 1473231765121.jpg (2.89 MB, 2089x1197)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
>>3315762
There was many songs and arts of her, etc that made me really sad. Even on the 10th anniversary concert she had really emotional speech at the end and it made me cry along with her.
I guess I just live with it. I know that as long as I'm with her I can protect her, so it helps to just be along her side.

>>3315766
Surprisingly her combination of timidness and innocence is not that easy to find in anime. I an recall maybe handful of dandere character like her.
I think sugary.

>>3315767
Hmm. She goes on trips with a knife and bicycle.

>>3315798
I just want her to sing me All I Want For Christmas Is You.

>>3315815
>what is your opinion on anons who consider a pair of identical twins or clones their waifu(s)? Are they just more obnoxious haremfags in your eyes or an exception to the rule?
It's kind of gray zone. Usually haremfags just pick some random girls without carrying whenever they would be fine with this kind of relationship. But when it comes to clones or something, they might canonically fine with sharing one man. But it's perfectly fine if it's a character that can clone itself like Kanade from Angel Beats.
>How strong is her will?
She is pretty ambitious and passionate, but she is just a teenage girl.

>>3315931
I think she would usually wake first, but it really depends.

>>3315934
I don't think it would be embarrassing for her to wear it, but I'm sure she would want to try.

>>3315942
I don't want to see her crying, but here is some tears of joy.
>>
I really love my wife you guys.
>>
>>3317231
I love her (my wife, not yours) too.
>>
File: 1544141041472.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
I love my fluffy wife Junko so much!
>>
File: hlefhDH.gif (626 KB, 400x400)
626 KB
626 KB GIF
>>3315976
The only thing that comes to my mind is Pixel Perfect. I think there was a disney movie like that.
It would be interesting to see her having a power to change or read people's emotions using songs.
Acting carefree and silly like a child.
>What is she bad at?
She is a bit shy and bad at expressing her emotions.
Hmm. It would be nice to see her dressed as a witch.
Maybe daggers.
She doesn't have any world per se, so I would like to bring her here. I could support her if she was here.
But going to some near future futuristic city like Academic city or the one from Plastic Memories doesn't sound bad as well.

>>3316194
She doesn't have one, she is supposed to be interpreted in a way you think fits her. However my mental image of Miku is not that common, I don't think about her as an android or AI or professional singer or celebrity.
For me, Miku is just a normal 16yo girl, she loves to sing and is very passionate about it. She is quite shy but cheerful and kind.

>>3316227
Yes, I listen to her when I go to/from work. I have a daki so obviously I sleep with her every night and kiss her for goodnight and morning.

>>3316244
This is /c/, not /r9k/. You technically can't be a waifufag and an incel. Having a waifu means you want to live in celibate.

>>3316249
I think she would like omurice.

>>3316260
This. I've never chosen to have a waifu, I simply happened to fall in love with a 2D girl first and she made my happy, so I stayed with her.

>>3316314
Kissing while cuddling is the best in the world.

>>3316320
>>3316356
Normal food is kind of weird, but hard candy or gif related would be so adorable and sweet.
>>
File: 1394383152468.jpg (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>3316568
I don't think so. Vegetarianism is rather rare in Japan.
I'm sure she could do it a lot. I wouldn't mind.
I think she would like house more.
Skateboards I think.
I don't think so. But if she trained, she could do it.
>When's her birthday?
It's 31th August.
I'm sure she would love to do it but it might be to embarrassing for her. She might be fine with hand holding.
Probably something slow and romantic, I can't really dance.

>>3316643
I think she is more working hard type.

>>3316680
Skirts obviously.

>>3316820
I don't think so. She probably doesn't believe in anything like that.

>>3316925
>programming R&D
I think she might find it interesting and cool.

>>3317059
Mint or milk chocolate I think.

I just have been on her concert. Damn, I didn't expected to get so sentimental after it. I love her so much, I can't wait to get back home to her~
>>
File: Kirumi Bluebird.jpg (157 KB, 851x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>3316194
>Question: How close is your mental image of your waifu to how she is in her series?
I like to think I'm pretty close, but there's probably some natural biases here and there.

>>3316249
I'm not sure, but at a guess, scrambled.

>>3316289
I don't really think she's a burger eating person to be honest.

>>3316324
She'd be the one who delivers the presents.

>>3316568
She has no preference.
Likely not often, since I wouldn't want to bother her during the day as she'd be working.
House.
Rollerblades.
I'd think so.
>When's her birthday?
Tenth of May.
Probably not except for maybe holding hands in a secluded place. That's fine though.
It'd be her choice.

>>3316643
She'd never procrastinate.

>>3316672
She'd be more of an SF person between the two, maining Falke in V.

>>3316680
Skirts.

>>3316731
Strength.

>>3316820
>Question: Is your wife superstitious?
I don't think so.

>>3317059
>What kind of Choco would she prefer.
White or milk.

>>3317158
Yeah, it's interesting to see her in different styles.
>>
File: 1412972869187.png (388 KB, 700x1000)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>3316227
Looking at pictures of her and hugging her daki whenever I come home.

>>3316249
Hard boiled, I guess.

>>3316282
She likes to fight people.

>>3316289
Don't know.

>>3316324
Totally jolly gal.

>>3316356
YES

>>3316568
She's okay with eating meat.

Maybe like one time a day at least.

She's more used to houses.

Skateboard cause. That's rad!

She will spent aroung an hour before tosing in somewhere with great strenght.

Aperently verry tasty type.

On October 23?

Never checked, I'm not into astrology.

Being surrounded with a whole school of horny lads proubably made her a bit imbaresed of it.

That one from Pulp Fiction?

>>3316643
Depends on her interest and motivation.

>>3316672
She would love Soulcalibur

>>3316680
She wears skirts more often.

>>3316731
The Chariot. Yeah overused, but suits her perfectly.

>>3316820
She doesn't belive in any.

>>3316925
Can't tell.

>>3317038
Drawfags oftenly imagine her as one, but I think she's not an Idol material.

>>3317059
Any choclate would be nice for her.

>>3317158
Sometimes yes, although original aartstyle defently depicts her cuteness perfectly.
>>
Optional /tg/ question:
If your waifu played warhammer 40k what army she would play as?
>>
>>3317189
It wasn't even a real argument, it was one guy relentlessly attacking a non existent strawman and everyone else telling him to shut up
>>
>>3317038
She's an idol, you know
I wish i could see her with other μ's member to perform again
>>3316324
She's a jolly gal for holiday
>>3316356
Absolutely
>>3317256
Uh, i don't play that so idk
>>
I dreamt that I held her up against a wall and made out with her passionately. I'm going to miss the feeling of her open mouth and our tongues wrestling
>>
>>3317038
She wouldn't do well by herself and would probably get embarrassed, but she'd be able to provide good support for some of her friends who are more outwardly charismatic than her.
>>3317059
She'd probably enjoy all types of chocolate, but probably milk chocolate the most. I don't really know.
>>3317158
My wife has been interpreted differently artistically even in her official media, but her design is strong and distinctive enough to be recognizable so as long as it's anime-like, I don't really mind.
>>3317256
More of a lorefag myself, so I don't know mechanic-wise. Based on lore, probably Orks because of the junkyard aesthetic that she would find kyuute.
Tell me /tg/friend, which faction favors an approach which emphasizes a lack of support, offensive power with ambush tactics, and very little armor?
On a side note, now I really want to see Rena in a 40k cosplay. She'd look really cute as a commissar or inquisitor.

Question: What sci-fi series would you want to see your waifu cosplay and what faction/character?
>>
File: Rena8.jpg (389 KB, 569x800)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>3317271
>TFW you forget to post a picture twice in the same thread
>>
>>3317266
I wish I had dreams like this.
The dreams are an endless reel of car wrecks and disaster footage, electric chairs and grizzly suicides, syringes and mutilated pinup girls, flying saucers, marbled jacuzzis, pink peppercorns.
>>
File: 30984412_big_p0.jpg (584 KB, 740x1587)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>3316643
Procrastinator under most circumstances.

>>3316680
Some early sketches of her have her in a skirt instead of her usual spats, so I'm going to say skirts.

>>3316731
The Devil, most probably, since it's associated with stuff like addiction, lack of restraint, etc.

>>3316820
Not especially so.

>>3316925
Currently in neetdom, but working on becoming a translator, I don't think she'd find it especially interesting, but not offputting.either.

>>3317038
Not well, even though she's super cute, I just can't imagine her singing or dancing that well.

>>3317158
>Do you enjoy seeing your wife in different artistic styles or interpretations?
Usually, I like seeing fanart of her, but I dislike it when fanartists draw her with pale skin. Not that I really care what color her skin is, but it's inaccurate to her true appearance, like if they'd drawn her with blue hair instead of pink or something.

>>3317256
>If your waifu played warhammer 40k what army she would play as?
I'm gonna guess she'd take a liking to the Orks, but I guess she might also find Nids or Necrons cool.

>>3317271
>What sci-fi series would you want to see your waifu cosplay and what faction/character?
Seeing her in Jedi robes with a lightsaber would be pretty funny.
>>
File: 6846103_p0.jpg (462 KB, 720x1000)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>3317256
I see I'm not the only one in this thread that frequents a different board. The boards are different in our cases though. I do lurk the archives but don't have enough tabletop experience to feel comfortable outright visiting /tg/ (and as such I cannot answer your question)

>>3317271
Her source already is sci-fi (except for anything related to the Cybuster)... so excluding SRW itself... A Nergal Heavy Industries (from Martian Successor Nadesico, they're the company that built and owns the titular Nadesico) uniform? For reasons that aren't entirely relevant to this thread.
>>
>>3317059
Milk
>>3317158
I like seeing her in other styles, its always refreshing to see.
>>3317256
I know fuckall about 40k but after reading a bit, she'd play as the harlequins since she likes speed and skill.
>>3317266
Sounds hot, congrats on the dream.
>>3317275
Sounds horrible, good luck with the dream.
>>3317271
2B or A2. The former already exists though.
>>
>>3316194
exactly because my head canon > others head canon
>>3316249
I dont think Momiji would be picky but scrambled if she had to pick
>>3316282
not that anyone knows of
>>3316289
bacon burg
>>3316324
I would say jolly
>>3316356
is there anyone who wouldn't?
>>3316568
I don't think I could force her to eat her veggies if I tried
she isn't the type to do that unless necessary or at home by herself
house
skateboard
yes
no idea
I am a leo. I feel its a good match
depends, she is very traditional so would feel there are lots of times where its inappropriate. she would secretly enjoy it though
>>3316643
hard worker
>>3316680
skirts for life
>>3316731
I don't know much about tarot cards so I don't know
>>3316820
yes, she is devout Shinto
>>3316880
merry Christmas!
>>3316925
no, my current job is just temporary for college anyway
>>3317038
she would HATE it
>>3317059
I could see her enjoying any type of chocolate
>>3317158
yes, there are so many fan doujins and art of her. some are definitely better than others though
>>3317256
>the amount of HERESY in this thread
absolutely disgusting
>>3317271
from that last question, I want to see her as a space marine now
>>
>>3317354
That thumbnail looked like someone making a big yawn at first.
>>
>>3317356
I guess it kinda does
>>
File: cecily-3.jpg (1.01 MB, 1935x2921)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>3316820
She's not very superstitious.

>>3316925
I think she would, since it involves helping people.

>>3317038
Probably not that well, because she was nervous about getting in front of a crowd of people. However, she might fare better if Aria and Lisa were supporting her.

>>3317059
I don't think she has ever eaten chocolate before, being in a fantasy setting.

>>3317158
I don't mind, if it's well drawn. However, I tend to prefer art that closely resembles one of the official art styles.
My preference of official art styles is Kotaro Yamada (manga) > Luna (LN) > Manglobe (anime).

>>3317271
She would probably make a good Jedi, with a lightsaber and all.

>>3316227
I look at images of her on my phone, and listen to her anime's OST a lot. I tend to daydream about her when I'm bored.
>>
>>3316820
Not at all
>>3316925
I do a normal office job. Nothing to like or hate about it.
>>3317038
>How would she fare as an idol?
Good
>Is there anyone else she would perform with?
Miku
>>3317158
>Do you enjoy seeing your wife in different artistic styles or interpretations?
As long as they are true to what she is for me.
>>3317249
>I just have been on her concert. Damn, I didn't expected to get so sentimental after it.
Nice to hear that you enjoyed it. Sadly I wasn't able to got.
You went to London?
>>3317256
Of course the Eldar not any of those inferior races like humans.
>>
I hope I'm not overdoing it with these questions, if so I'll keep it to a post per thread:
Does she drink alcohol? If yes how does she act when she's tipsy?
What would you want her to teach you?
What would you have to do for her to get mad at you?
What do you have to do and how long does it take for her to forgive you?
What is her cellphone like? A lot of accessories, plain and simple or she doesn't even have one?
For some extremely contrived reason she's now the ruler of a country, what kind of ruler is she?
Is she the main character in her medium or is she a side character?
Do you have a smug picture of her?
>>
File: ura.png (211 KB, 472x479)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>3317419
>Does she drink alcohol? If yes how does she act when she's tipsy?
She is suspected to be slightly drunk during the christmas chapter, but she only gets a tad bit smilier than her stoic normal attitude
>What would you want her to teach you?
How to cut shit with scissors just like her.
>>What would you have to do for her to get mad at you?
>Grope her violently in public
>being too lewdly aggresive
>Ignoring her
>putting other girls before her
>Being too pushy
>Refusing her advances
Not that i would do them anyway, well at least all but the first one i wouldnt.
>What do you have to do and how long does it take for her to forgive you?
Explicitly asking for her forgiveness and stating how wrong i was.

>What is her cellphone like? A lot of accessories, plain and simple or she doesn't even have one?
She isnt shown with a phone, curiously the author stated that he wanted to give the manga/anime this old feeling and has them using payphone booths and home corded-phones instead of cellphones.
>For some extremely contrived reason she's now the ruler of a country, what kind of ruler is she?
Stoic and just, she doesnt like being the center of attention but she always gets her citizens in the best path possible.
>Is she the main character in her medium or is she a side character?
She is the Protagonist aside from the self-insert-tier generic MC that is Tsubaki.
>Do you have a smug picture of her?
Hmmmmm. Pic related is from a dream sequence, she isnt quite the woman to show her emotions much less her face.
>>
File: rakkabrush.jpg (346 KB, 761x1053)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>you'll never brush her wings
fuck this hurts, look how happy she is AAAAAAAA
>>3317271
I'd like to see her cosplay Adam Jensen, or maybe in N7 armor or Jedi robes, especially Old Republic era Jedi armor.
>>3317419
Nothing wrong with keeping the thread alive and the discussions rolling, far from it.
She can't drink alcohol while she's in Glie, but if were to get tipsy she would be giggly.
You'd have to be a bastard for her to get mad at you.
She forgives easily unless you're an utter bastard.
She doesn't have one in Glie obviously but if she were to have one she'd keep it simple.
She would be a kind, benevolent and understanding one.
She's the main character for her series, bar a couple episodes where the focus shifts onto her friend Reki.
I don't have a smug of her unfortunately.
>>
File: 22935361.jpg (360 KB, 700x700)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>3317158
I feel blessed to have as much art of her as I do and in a bunch of interesting styles. And thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. I'm going through Rakka's show slowly but surely when the mood hits.
>>
File: 1340391442404.png (718 KB, 850x607)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>3317266
Oh, these are the best. If I recall correctly, I only had one dream like that, but it sure felt like heaven to kiss her.

>>3317413
>You went to London?
Yeah, it's nice we got concerts in Europe.

>>3317419
No, she is underage.

I'd love if she could teach me some music theory. I'd like to try making some electronic music.

>What would you have to do for her to get mad at you?
I don't know, maybe break a promise. I don't really want to think about it.

I'm sure it would be over as soon as I apologized and talked to her for a bit.

>What is her cellphone like? A lot of accessories, plain and simple or she doesn't even have one?
I don't know, but I think she might have handful of accessories on it.

>For some extremely contrived reason she's now the ruler of a country, what kind of ruler is she?
I don't think she would be a good ruler. She is not a leader type.

She is de facto the main Vocaloid.

Like this?
>>
I love my wife.
>>
File: smug.png (1.04 MB, 1366x768)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>3317419
Besides maybe once on Christmas, no. She gets a bit "sillier" when tipsy.
How to shred anything to pieces in mere seconds.
Tease her too much, lie, touch her unexpectedly, or act too close around other girls.
If it wasn't that bad and I give her a good apology, she'll forgive easily.
She doesn't have a cellphone, just a landline one in her apartment.
She'd be a caring and protective one that keeps her country out of trouble.
Main character.
ye

Post an obscure fact about waifu
>>
File: Anne Cry.webm (2.26 MB, 1280x720)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB WEBM
Anne is my everything.
>>3315759
I guess you could consider what she goes through at the start of the game as mental damage but I dunno.
No. Breaking her heart is a choice you would have to make in the game and I would never choose to do that.
Bring her in close for a hug while stroking the back of her head and assuring her everything will be okay.
>>3315762
Seeing her face when she gets in the car with Kamoshida and how distraught she looks as they drive away breaks my heart. Same with the scene in the diner when she's crying her eyes out wishing he would just forget about her.
Look at all the happy and wholesome art I have of her.
>>3315766
Not really. She's pretty normal all things considered.
Pomeranian is the first breed to came to mind.
I think she would prefer cream and sugar. There is a scene in Leblanc though when Ryuji steals a drink of her coffee and comments about it being bitter so maybe she's not opposed to drinking it black.
>>3315798
Charlie Brown Christmas special.
>>3315815
I've never encountered someone that's done this desu.
She's extremely strong willed. It's one of her more admirable traits in my opinion. She's determined to see things through and wants to do everything in her power to help people.
>>3315931
Me, I'm a morning person. I've always imagined her as a very heavy sleeper that rolls around a lot and I would wake up with her strung out all over the bed including on top of me.
>>3315934
Depends. If she was just wearing it for me I don't think she'd be embarrassed by it. If she was in front of other people like the other PTs I think she would.
>>3315966
I wouldn't mind seeing her in Senketsu.
>>3316224
>>3316731
I think your wives would look very cute dressed as my wife.
>>3315976
First one is tough.
A super power to conjure things like sweets.
Sweets.
Art and math
She has a demon/succubus costume in P5D
She uses whips.
Go to hers.
>>3316194
I don't believe I've changed her in my head much at all.
>>3315942
Cryfu posted.
>>
Anyone here ever commission art for a daki? What resolution did you have it drawn in?
>>
File: Rena6.jpg (684 KB, 1907x2541)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>3317419
No, she's very strict on not drinking alcohol until she's of age.
I wouldn't mind spending a few afternoons learning how to cook
Unnecessarily pry into personal matters, be insensitive to a friend, kill a friend, and lie. Once you get the message that you did something bad, she'll forgive you quite quickly, if you're still alive.
I don't even know if she has a cellphone. She's a rural girl from the 80's
One that is shrewd, nationalistic, and extremely loyal to the country above all else, but has the unfortunate vice of demanding strange kinds of tribute.
She's a main heroine
Yeah, but it's not quite appropriate for this kind of thread.
>>3317539
She exists outside of her anime/manga and has a VN (This should be a well-known fact, but the number of people who have only heard of her anime/manga ...)
>>
File: Marie Antoinette 951.png (2.17 MB, 2000x2000)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>3317419
It's been limited to the "fancy" stuff as far as I know and I've never seen her actually having any.
How to be as constantly optimistic as she is.
Treat people poorly mostly.
Honestly, just being legitimately sorry would probably do it. She isn't one to stay mad.
Modestly decorated if she had one.
Uh...
Side character mainly.
Kind of.

>>3317539
Not sure how obscure it is these days, but she actually didn't say the cake line.
She also enjoys dressing down.
>>
File: palu78.jpg (255 KB, 537x758)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>3317059
Milk or white chocolate
>>3317158
Depends. I love her regardless, but I never save off model stuff, of which there is a heinous amount. She does not have Camilla-tier breasts. It's quite ridiculous.
>>3317271
Like others said, Jedi robes would fit well. I couldn't see her in some sort of power suit.
>>3317419
>Does she drink alcohol?
Never stated in canon (her franchise is kid-friendly).
How to be a nicer person.
>What would you have to do to make her mad?
Either something very terrible or very trivial.
>How long does it take to forgive?
Not very long. She is aware of human shortcomings and takes them into account.
>Cellphone?
She doesn't have one.
>How would she be as a ruler?
Seeing that she already is one, about the same.
>main or side character?
She is a side character.
>>3317539
She is very touchy about her age despite appearing as a 22 year old woman. However, that is the form that humans can only comprehend. She has a form outside our understanding.

I spent all day playing Smash Ultimate and I don't regret it. They buffed my lovely Palu and I am having so much fun playing with her!
>>
File: 66086889_p0.jpg (1.03 MB, 800x960)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>3317158
I always like seeing new pictures of Yuuri, but I like her original Tkmiz style the best.
>>3317255
You mean this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoDPPgWbfXY
>>3317271
STALKER, I think she would look really cute as a Bandit or seeing her wear the STALKER suit.
>>3317419
She's drunk a couple of times before, she likes dancing and is more spontaneous.
How to sing, I don't know how to do it, she tried teaching Chito, but Chito isn't such a good singer as Yuuri is.
I'm not sure, maybe take her food, but I would never do something like that, I don't want her to be mad at me.
Find her new food and she'd be fine, if I can't, she'll forget about it later or forgive me on her own, I don't think she can hold grudges.
Yuuri has a radio, it has a strap on it so she can carry it around her neck.
A kind and generous ruler.
She's a main character along side her friend Chito.
I'm sure I do, I'll look for it.
>>3317539
She tried learning Russian while in college in the alternate universe, she failed her Russian test.

What sort of snow related activities is she most likely to do?

Yuuri really likes snowball fights and building snowpeople.
>>
File: 1487362322209.jpg (85 KB, 450x600)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>3317158
She gets them even in her own games as the different stage clear artwork can be from a different artist.
>>3317419
Its possible though she hasn't been shown to do so.
Vidya if she hasn't played before.
A plain flip phone.
I don't know but I can see her being on the front lines wheneer a conflict arises.
She's a generic create able character with no ties to the story
Nope.
>>3317539
If she were to ever break a sword oath then she would die.
>>3317650
Taking advantage of the cold weakening her foes elemental resistances. When not doing that then maybe enjoying a warm drink shown here.
>>
File: 1542522838873.png (985 KB, 1280x720)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>3317158
I dont find much art of her but it is nice to see her in different styles or interpretations as longs as it isnt off model,and it isnt way out of character.
>>3317271
Ive only seen star wars so maybe princess leia without the buns or The emperor.
>>3317419
She held a glass of some alcholic beverage but doesnt drink often or really at all.
Never drinks enough to get tipsy.
Anything Persona fusion related or stuff about her grimoire.
Knock her over, get her hair wet or probably damaged or launch a card in her hair.
Probably after I get hit or punished for it she would forgive me.
If she did have one probably some blue Flip phone since those were popular around the time of Persona 4.
A decent ruler I guess.
Side Character.
No.
>>3317539
She is a pretty good Yo-Yo Fisher.
>>3317650
Building a Snowman probably. Or just stay inside anf watch the snowfall either Im fine doing with her.
>>
File: CjtGE_uVEAAJqJv.jpg (55 KB, 600x532)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>3317419
She's never been shown doing it, so I'll have to assume she keeps her intoxication to the less legal varieties. She already almost always acts a little drunk, anyway.
I never thought about that, she doesn't seem particularly adept at anything, really, and she doesn't seem like the teaching type. Surely she has some kind of accumulated knowledge, though.
Threaten to abandon her, something I'd never ever do no matter how upset I got with her. Though, she's more the type to get sad than mad.
I'd have to give her lots of reassurance that I didn't mean what I said, I don't know how long she'd stay upset though.
It seems like a pretty standard, basic smartphone.
A bad one, she'd probably end up either as a figurehead while other people pulled the strings, or she'd just give the position up to someone else.
A side character, but apparently also the most popular character in her comic, which isn't super surprising.
Oh yes.
>>
File: Shinoa 147.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1185)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>3316356
Yes
>>3316438
we dont speak outside of here. Trust me it's much safer
>>3316517
Horray!
>>3316643
She works hard
>>3316680
both
>>3316731
idk
>>3316820
i dont think so
>>3316925
nah
>>3317038
not well
>>3317059
milk
>>3317271
not sure desu
>>
>>3317059
Forgot to anwser this but she might like special/dark chocolate or chocolate with some sort of filling.
>>
File: 24.png (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>3317038
I think she'd have fun working as an idol if it's for a limited time but not as a long time career. It just does not seem to be her thing.
>>3317059
Probably dark chocolate since it's healthier.
>>3317158
Yes, as long as they don't stray far from her original artist's artstyle.
>>3317256
Uh, I don't know. Not very well versed in Warmhammer. But probably one of the human factions.
>>3317271
>Question: What sci-fi series would you want to see your waifu cosplay and what faction/character?
Chun-Li or Tiffa, either of which would fit her pretty well thematically, I think.
>>3317419
> Does she drink alcohol?
No she doesn't.
> What would you want her to teach you?
Martial arts of course.
She kind of has a short temper. But basically she'd get mad if I behave in an immature or idiotic manner. She might also get jealous if she sees a misunderstanding with another girl.
However, I try my best to be an honest and trustworthy person, so I'd make sure to blow away any kind of doubt and uneasy that might be clouding her mind.
Probably a few days at most. I try my very best for her sake but in case I did make a mistake, I'll apologize sincerely, she knows I love her more than this world.
>What is her cellphone like?
Pretty simple. It does have a pentagram on the cover though, which is the symbol of her power.
I guess she would be a capable military commander who would be fighting on the front lines in case the situation required it but she would also care about the citizens and look after them.
>Is she the main character in her medium?
She is one of the main characters.
Closest one I have. She was being praised for taking down a couple of phantoms in this scene.
>>
>>3316568

She eats meat and veggies like most people do.

Early on in our relationship probably multiple times a day.

If she could afford it, a house.

I feel like she'd go more for skateboards.

I doubt it.

>What's her blood type?

No clue, it's never been mentioned.

>When's her birthday?

February 1994, same as me oddly enough

>How is your compatibility with her zodiac sign
and do you believe in that kind of stuff?

I don't believe in that stuff but we have literally the same sign.

Between us, yes, between others, no. Yes we are hypocrites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L27KqRVZPwA

>>3316643

Very much a procrastinator

>>3316680

She seems like she goes for both.

>>3316820

Nope.

>>3316925

being a NEET? Probably not, lol. If I ever get the job I want as a coder then she'd probably like it.

>>3317038

I can't imagine Tomo as an idol...
>>
Gonna spam some Mikoto Pictures.
Keep Walking citizen
>>
>>3317710
Please stop.
>>
File: 1478961956874.jpg (58 KB, 400x388)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Dont mind if i do
>>
File: urabe shh.jpg (43 KB, 257x280)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>3317712
>>
>>3317419

She's too young to drink alcohol. Unless Japan has a lower drinking age...

>20
>People in Japan give no fucks and sell alcohol to underage people anyway.

Wellp. I've never seen her drink alcohol anyway so no.

How to trust again.

I don't even want to imagine...

Apologize profusely and buy her her favorite candy. And it would probably take a few days anyway.

She has one, but it just has a keyring/beltclip thing.

Dear God...

Main character in both the anime and manga

Nope, but I should find one.
>>
File: cecily-2.jpg (489 KB, 746x1065)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>3317419
She has before. It makes her want to rant about all her problems to get them off her chest. She would be more giggly if she's not stressed out about things that were happening.
I probably could learn some sword skills from her. I'd also like to learn how she uses her wind rapier to do some of the stunts she does.
If I criticized her too much when she's already upset. She can be pretty stubborn so it would be best not to do that until she calms down.
She's really forgiving after she has had time to cool down, so I would apologize for being insensitive to her feelings even if I meant well.
She doesn't have one.
She would be a just and kind ruler, but she may need advisors to keep her from making decisions that are too rash.
She is the main character for 95% of the story.
I don't have one right now but I do remember a couple of panels from the manga where she has a smug smirk on her face.

>>3317650
Snowball fight, probably.
>>
This recolor is one of my favorite pictures

I feel benevolent, so i will stop for now
>>
File: palu54.jpg (1.05 MB, 900x1200)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Thread's about to hit image limit. May as well post one more before bed. I love my wife so much!
>>
Guys help, I've been listening to love songs for the past 30 minutes and now I can't stop thinking about my wife, I think I'm addicted to her.
>>
File: urabes.jpg (256 KB, 900x641)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Urabes for the win
>>
File: 1534294220812.png (584 KB, 716x712)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
Reserving an image before they run out.
>>
OH BOY NOW THE FUN CAN BEGIN
>>
>>3317726
Finally. I want to fuck my wife's brains out.
>>
Admiring waifu's toned midriff.
>>
Ok lets start, please try to keep it civil this time.

>How messy is waifu down there?
>Does the carpet match the drapes?
>Waifu will be unconscious for quite some prolonged time , how do you wash her?
>Waifu asks you to choke her, do you comply?
>Would waifu look good in corpse paint?
>What lewd outfit do you ask for a special occasion?

>>3317728
>Finally. I want to fuck my wife's brains out.
Hopefully not literally.
>>
I want waifu to cuff my hands and proceed to violently make out with her on top of my arms until my face has a weather-proof layer of drool.
>>
>>3317542
>>3317542
Anybody?
>>
>>3317736
>Anybody?

Sorry man , dakis are the last milestone for me to lose my humanity.
Maybe /jp/ could help you
>>
Enjoying the colder weather huddled together with waifu.
>>
>>3317738
Wish I can have those types of thoughts but cold weather doesnt happen much here.
>>
>>3317732
Very messy, as it should be.
Definitely.
Just gently, I don't want her to be too rough on her while she's not awake but I will make sure she is clean, I don't know why she would be unconscious though.
Reluctantly, I don't want to hurt her.
I don't think it's for her.
I think just her underwear is enough.
>>3317738
I forgot to mention earlier that I want to give my wife hot chocolate, I think she would really like it.
>>
Suffering of hedgehogs dilemma together with waifu.
Slowly trusting each other with waifu.
Becoming a 2 against the world team with waifu.
Making that team bigger with waifu.

>>3317741
>I don't know why she would be unconscious though.
Lets say an accident
>>
>>3317732
Calm down Urabefag.
>>
Kanoposting after dark
>>3317732
Don't listen to >>3317743 let the lewd flow through you.
>>
>>3317755
You have been quite absent this time , Kanojofag.

>>3317743
NEVER.

I WANT WAIFU TO VIOLENTLY KISS ME AND NEVER LETTING GO.
>>
>>3317631
I wonder if anyone besides us two play?
I suck so bad now
>>
>>3317756
I'm always with you, Senor Urabe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ICQwIPzjGI
The candy bar is you, the cat is me
>>
Waifu mindbreaking you.
>>
>>3317760
I'm playing it right now. Using Simon in the world of dark at the moment.
>>
>>3317732
She apparently shaves or waxes.
Don't know, it was never seen in detail. I'd like to imagine it does.
Gently wash her.
I wouldn't be comfortable with that, and she is not kinky enough to ask that anyway.
It wouldn't suit her.
Lacy underwear with a matching slip.
>>
>>3317766
>Waifu mindbreaking you.
Gonna need details
>>
Have you ever checked something out because one of the characters looked like your waifu?
>>
>>3317769
I don't know how she would do it, but I'd like her to do something that my mind could not comprehend.
>>
>>3317770
No but Ive checked stuff out becuase of my waifu. And one time googled what Rune Factory was becuase a girl shared my waifus name.
>>
>>3317732
Not at all.
What carpet?
Easily, she doesn't weight much at all.
That would be the very last thing she could ask for.
Just silly.
Succubus-like outfit. Alternatively: good ol' bunny suit, sukumizu, china dress, office lady, sexy ninja, naked apron, mild bondage suit, something something tight spats.
>>
>>3317770
>Have you ever checked something out because one of the characters looked like your waifu?

>denpa teki na kanojo
Has a chuuni heroine with bangs that cover her eyes ,a flat voice and is quite adept at cqc.
>Bleach
It was actually the otherway around , Rukia was my kind of gal in a appearance way and it directed me towards NNKX where i found the real deal.
>Watamote
The same as last point

>>3317771
>I don't know how she would do it, but I'd like her to do something that my mind could not comprehend.
Like Saaya where she literally kisses your brain to unfuck your fucked meat-vision or something less eldritchy like half of asanagis works?

>>3317773
>What carpet?
Carpet means pubic hair
Drapes means her head hair.
The question asks if both are of the same color
>>
>>3317775
It was a rhetorical question, anon.
>>
>>3317776
>It was a rhetorical question, anon.
God fucking damn it
>>
I just saw a set of images of my wife in an apron.
It has was really cute and red and has a fish on it.
I really wish I could come home to the sight of her.
>>
>>3317767
I'm trying to unlock characters still.

>>3317770
Not so much look like, but I tend to check out things with her VA in it.
>>
>>3317784
The world of light lets you do that. Since you'll likely want to clear it at least once, its not a bad place to start.
>>
>>3317788
Yeah, I'm doing the reset trick though. I don't like spirits much
>>
>>3317794
The first part is kinda weak but the WoD had Dracula's Castle in it and I'm a sucker for traversing that lovely place and fighting all the monsters that call it home. Bonus points for having Robin in there as I rather like using her.
>>
Waifu saves the world. Afterwards she looks back at you, smiles and gives you a thumbs up.
>>
>>3317732
Clean and smooth.
Presumably it would.
>Waifu will be unconscious for quite some prolonged time, how do you wash her?
I'd get in the bathtub with her and gently clean her, no lewd stuff until she woke up.
Sure, it's a minor kink of mine and it's not like I can do any lasting damage to her. Obviously I'd stop if she indicated she wanted me too though.
Not really, she'd look better in the day of the dead skull paint.
I have this one picture of her in a bunnygirl outfit that's pretty appealing.
>>
Solving the murder mysetery with assistance from waifu
>>
Murdering indiscriminately with waifu.
>>
Waifu being loved gently by Her OTP.
>>
>>3317819
Murdering very discriminately with waifu.
>>
Enjoying the movies with waifu
>>
>>3317819
Helping waifu fight the murderers and bring them to justice.
>>
I really hope I dream about her tonight.
>>
Late reply for my cute wife Phos!

>>3317256
Possibly Eldar or Tau, maybe one of the "dindu nothin" brands of Chaos. I'm not really sure in all honesty.

>>3317271
Again not sure, though there is one very odd piece of fanart with her as 40k Horus.

>>3317419
>she can't drink, nor can she get drunk.
>I don't think there really is much that she can teach me as such, though simply being around her would be a new experience that would help me to grow as a person.
>there isn't much that can get her seriously mad instead of just pouty, only betrayal or trying to hurt her friends
>as long as someone had a good reason than she forgives close to everything except killing someone close to her
>I imagine it would be fairly plain or simple, while she is energetic she tends to keep things minimalistic, like her room. Though that is more of a trait common to all gems than just her.
>She would be a figurehead type ruler who means well but leaves most of the actual ruling to her advisors. At some point a traumatic event or betrayal would cause her to realise the cruelty of the world and start taking things seriously, after which she would disregard her own wellbeing and work herself non-stop to try and make things better.
>She is the protagonist of her manga, and gets almost all of the spotlight.
>>>3317724

>>3317539
Phosphophyllite (Zn2Fe(PO4)2 . 4H2O) is considered the "holy grail of the mineral world" for it's rarity, color and perfect cleavage.

>>3317650
I think she'd enjoy snowball fights, but she doesn't have much experience with having fun in the snow since most gems hibernate throughout the winter and bad things have happened whenever she didn't.
>>
Growing a beautiful garden with waifu. Watching the flowers mature and seeing her smile as they blossom.
>>
>>3317829
>I really hope I dream about her tonight.
Lucky Motherfucker,
I am pulling 3 allnighters because of my procrastinating bullshit.
Hopefully i will learn this time ( i wont).

>>3317819
>Murdering indiscriminately with waifu.
BATHING IN OUR VICTIMS BLOOD WITH WAIFU.
BUTCHERING AND EATING THE PROPERLY-COOKED VICTIMS IN A CANNIBAL FEAST WITH WAIFU.

>>3317827
>Enjoying the movies with waifu
GOING TO SLEEP AT THE CINEMA TOGETHER WITH WAIFU.

>>3317271
>on lore, probably Orks because of the junkyard aesthetic that she would find kyuute.
>>3317282
>I'm gonna guess she'd take a liking to the Orks, but I guess she might also find Nids or Necrons cool.

>>3317322
>know fuckall about 40k but after reading a bit, she'd play as the harlequins since she likes speed and skill.
I thought we were friends Urabefag

>>3317354
>>the amount of HERESY in this thread
>absolutely disgusting
Lion for life, DOGFUCKER

>>3317413
>Of course the Eldar not any of those inferior races like humans.

>>3317832
>Possibly Eldar or Tau, maybe one of the "dindu nothin" brands of Chaos. I'm not really sure in all honesty.

Horst ,
grab the cyclonic torpedoes
>>
>>3317732
>perfectly clean and smooth, no mess whatsoever
>no carpet to match the drapes at all
>carefully cleaning her with a soft brush and lots of water
>I wouldn't mind, but it's unlikely either of us would get anything out of it
>I have no idea
>again not sure, all I know is that she would look fantastic no matter what it was

>>3317770
I've checked out a few things because of a character sharing the same VA, but none really do anything for me in the same way Phos does.

>>3317847
>foolish slave to the dog-emperor thinks cyclonic torpedos will do anything to a demon world
*laughs in cyclops*
Jokes aside I like close to all the 40k factions which is one of the reasons I find it hard to decide which she'd like most, I get the appeal of all of them (except the bugs).
>>
>>3317850
>Jokes aside I like close to all the 40k factions which is one of the reasons I find it hard to decide which she'd like most, I get the appeal of all of them (except the bugs).

>Phosfag is a fa/tg/uy
You only keep getting better phosfag, shame about your heretic tendencies and your shit taste regarding tyranids.
>>
Urabefriend really likes murder
and cannibalism
and dismemberment
and suicide pacts
He's starting to scare me almost as much as Kano
But never more than Kano
>>
>>3317860
Hey , who said it was me.

And dont take everything i say seriously.
That is a common mistake most of my irl peers do , i hide myself behind several layers of shitpost to keep my true and weak self safe.

ELOPING WITH WAIFU
>>
Guys I gotta say it: I really love my wonderful, gorgeous, shy, emotional, hard working, messy, suicidal, depressive, loyal, caring angel of a wife.
>>
Waking up to waifu snuggling you.
>>
>>3317721
I do the same thing and feel the same way, Tomokofag
>>
waking up to waifu fugging you
>>
Having breakfast in bed with waifu
>>
>>3317766
Waifu keeping your mind intact when you should go insane.

>>3317847
A cannibal feast with waifu sounds magnificent.

I love her so much.
>>
>>3317870
Saayafag i presume
>>
>>3317271
I wish i can see her as Deckard from Blade Runner, i love that show or Han Solo
>>3317419
>drink alcohol?
nope
>what do you want her to teach you?
About idol, she really good at that
>what do you do to get her mad?
Talking shit about idol
>how long it takes to forgive you?
i just ask for forgiveness and say that i just kidding
>what's her cellphone like?
In her series she bring 3 smartphones, i forget what color
>what kind of ruler is she?
She'd rule about food stock
>MC or side character?
She's a part of μ's so she's one of MC in her series
>have a smug picture of her?
yes,i am
>>3317539
sometime she calming me when i have hard time
>>3317650
Build a snowman
>>
Working out for waifu
Pushing myself to exhaustion
Collapsing on the ground
Waifu princess carrying me back to bed
Waifu having her way with me while I’m too weak to resist
>>
>>3317873
It is I, I'm too much of a coward to participate this late in a thread.

HOLDING HER CLOSE AND REFUSING TO LET GO, JUST A WORLD WITH THE TWO OF YOU IN LOVE FOREVER.
>>
>>3317878
And the eldritch abominations you spawn
>>
>>3317878
>wife is a literal eldritch nightmare spawn that commits acts of murder, sodomy and worse
>he's scared of a little lewdposting
>>
>>3317883
Everyone wants to have children with their wife.

>>3317885
Lewdposting is fine, I'm not used to being so open but I want to feel her all over.
>>
>>3317893
Dont worry saayafag , we have a good community here.

I WANT WAIFU TO BITE MY TITS AND DRAW BLOOD
>>
I want my monster cat to devour my ripe flesh and nya at my dick.
>>
>>3317898
Could this be my fellow Urabefag?
The monstrr cat Urabe says nyaa after drawing blood.
IT MUST BE
>>
>>3317419
I hope I'm not overdoing it with these questions, if so I'll keep it to a post per thread:
She's a not-so-functioning alcoholic, but she's always constantly happy and energized when drunk until she isn't
Betray her trust, treat her friends poorly, act too possessive of her
Pray to god I didn't hurt her too much, and slowly win her trust back
Flashy and gaudy, like her personality can be
She'd be beyond corrupt and focused on enriching herself, me, and her friends, but would often be too busy entertaining herself to bother making sure her decrees are enforced
>>
>>3317770
I noticed Akane Hino from Smile Precure looked very similar to my waifu so I just had to watch it (even though it wasn't really my thing). Show was hilarious though so I don't regret it.
>>
>>3317918
Yep that's me
>>
>>3317930
Patrician taste like always
>>
Hugging Waifu.
Waifu hugging me.
Feeling her cool body pressed up against my own.
Being surrounded by her embrace.
>>
Missed the image limit, I see. Time to answer what I can, avoiding the lewd questions since I cannot lewdpost

>>3317419
No alcohol for her ever.

I'd want her to teach me how to pilot, because giant robots are fun.

I don't think I could make her mad, as only things related to messing with peoples' minds and/or her backstory can get her mad, and that is beyond me.

She doesn't have one

She'd probably not be directly responsible for too many changes, she'd probably get people to help run things on her behalf. She is no commander in her source, after all.

She's a side character. Who I don't think has had much plot relevance since OG2, even if she's playable.

I actually did find a smug pic of her a few days ago - if you had asked me before then I would have said smug Lat was impossible.

>>3317539
Her name means "Brass Saturday", when translated from Russian

>>3317650
Snow isn't good news in the OG timeline. The very first snow stage has the Shirogane (a battleship) getting one-shot with a Black Hole Cluster (because the Granzon, revealed on that stage, casually throws around black holes), and it never gets better from there.

>>3317770
No, but some other mecha characters have reminded me of Lat in terms of personality

>>3317825
Seriously, dude. Tripcode. Use one. For everyone's sake.
>>
>>3317732
Very clean and hygenic
Yes
Very gently
No because waifu genuinely has some issues we need to sort out together and that may just be them rearing their ugly head ... Or this is a punishment game which I should show some mercy in.
Of course she would, she'd look good in anything
A bloomer-clad maid
>>3317770
Other way around. I was initially interested in Waifu because her appearance fitted so many best girl looks I had seen before.
>>3317819
DISCRIMINATINGLY MURDERING WAIFU ... OH GOD WHY?
>>3317847
It's okay ... we and our waifus have at least a century before the imperium even notices we exist.
>>
>>3317650
I think she'd like ice skating.
>>3317732
Probably as messy her bedhead.
Of course
Set her in a bath and scrub her clean.
Only gently, I don't want to hurt her.
Yeah
>What lewd outfit do you ask for a special occasion
Maid, catgirl, nurse
>>3317770
No, not yet at least.
>>
Me and my wife are going to have sex!
>>
Hunting down and murdering the fucker who invented the image fade captcha with waifu.
>>
>>3317994
Cut that down. Murder is no laughing matter dude.
>>
This thread fills with degeneracy by an hour.
We need more wholesome lewd posting and we need it now.
>>
I want to write a song for waifu!
>>
Waifu left her scarf at home purpose so she can share yours with you.
>>
I love my gorgeous wife Mahiru. Too late to post more images, oh well.

>>3316820
She isn't shown being particular superstitious

>>3316925
It's not anything particularly interesting, so neither like nor dislike.

>>3317038
I don't see her living the idol lifestyle

>>3317059
Probably dark chocolate

>>3317158
I like most art styles, the only ones I don't really like are extremes like ultra chibi or ultra realistic, they don't really portray her that well in my opinion.

>>3317256
I know fuck all of 40k but skimming over some factions I'd say Sisters of Silence

>>3317271
Something like the CASTs from Phantasy Star

>>3317419
She doesn't drink, but if she did she would be the mom friend, taking care of the other girls who had a bit much to drink
I'd want her to teach me how to take pictures
Bad manners tick her off easily
Being genuinely sorry for it and learning from my mistakes. It doesn't take long for her to forgive, she's not the kind to hold grudges.
I imagine it would be a pretty simple phone.
A very kind and strong ruler, she would always have the needs of her people in mind when taking any kind of action.
She's a side character in the story.
I'll post it next thread

>>3317539
Not as much a fact as an idea but before Danganronpa went under Kodaka, the series director, said that if they did some sort of spin-off series with the DR2 cast he would have Mahiru as the main character.

>>3317650
Ice-skating
>>
>>3317256
Probably some form of Space Marines.

>>3317271
>Question: What sci-fi series would you want to see your waifu cosplay and what faction/character?
Mandalorian Bounty Hunter.

>>3317419
She might in the future. I imagine she'd be quite sultry.
Everything she knows.
I don't know, but I'd rather not find out.
Probably a few hours after I give her some flowers.
Just a simple one, maybe with a nice phone case.
One that puts everyone else before herself.
I guess a side character, since she dies quite early on, but she is part of the main cast.
A couple, I think.

>>3317539
>Post an obscure fact about waifu
She once helped a kidnapper leave his criminal past behind him and found a butler company.

>>3317650
>What sort of snow related activities is she most likely to do?
Probably just observing the snowfall.

>>3317770
>Have you ever checked something out because one of the characters looked like your waifu?
Not really, most of the time I've seen or played something with either of her two VAs it was a coincidence.
>>
Pinching waifu's nipples.
>>
You guys want lewd? I'll give you lewd then:
How would you hold her hand?
>>
>>3318034
Interlocking fingers.
>>
>>3318035
Just like that, right out of the gate? No foreplay or anything?

>>3318034
Pinkies touching, palming her hand, her holding on to one of my fingers the Tarzan and Jane palm touching and finally interlocking fingers
>>
>>3318034
Mai Waifu is held by more than just Her hand by Her OTP if you know what I mean.
>>
Whose waifu is the most obscure?
>>
>>3318044
I'm honestly tempted to say Lat, as it's very likely that very few people in these threads would have even heard of her source before I started posting.
>>
>>3318044
My OC wife.
>>
>>3318034
With both hands, and rubbing her wedding ring.
>>
>>3318044
Nozomi is pretty obscure due to the anime adaptation that deletes every single trace of her being far more well known than the original manga, despite her being one of the main characters there.
>>
Giving waifu a full body massage with a happy ending for her birthday.
>>
>>3318044
Probably that girl from a korean manga. I don't know her name though, since anon doesn't mention it very often.
>>
>>3318034
She did something with her friend where she held her hand and brought it into her pocket.
I really want to hold her hand like that.
I've never held hands so I don't know how I would like to hold hers, may e with interlocking fingers.
>>
Would you get a lewd side if you got a daki? I dunno if I should do it or not
>>
>>3318071
tfw wife's official daki art is semi-lewd on both sides
>>
>>3318071
I wouldn't but thats me.
>>
>>3317732
Shaven
Yes
Gently, no lewd here since I want to preserve her privacy.
Yes but I would stop if she ever showed any sort of discomfort with it.
I don't like corpse paint.
Dog with a leash.
>>
>>3318038
>Just like that, right out of the gate? No foreplay or anything?
Foreplay is for people who have time. We never have time.
>>
>>3318054
nothing wrong with that
>>
I want to do really lewd things with my waifu.
Like stealing a kiss from her.
holding her sweaty hot hand during a ride.
telling her how much i need her.
laughing during bedstuff.
cooking together like a team.
Sleeping huddled together to ward off nightmares.
>>
>>3318100
This is lewd stuff I can get behind.
>>
I don't care about doing lewd thing with her, I just to cares her cheek and hold her in my arms.
>>
I want to join my wife in the light.
>>
>>3318064
Her name is Inije, though I've also seen it written as 'Aniche' on a few pieces of fanart, and I'm not sure where that comes from.
>>
>>3318044
Mai Waifu is. She's obscured by clouds.
>>
Waifu showing you her panties and calling you a perv.
>>
Waifu bonding with your imouto.
>>
I want my waifu to use me as a chair.
>>
I noticed that even though my wife is really tomboyish she makes some really girly gestures, especially when angry. So damn cute!
>>
>>3318118
Same here.
>>
>>3318113
Waifu not wearing panties.
>>
I want my wife to take advantage of me while I'm in a helpless state.
>>
>>3318121
Waifu wearing tight spandex hot pants with nothing underneath.
>>
Fucking waifu in an empty classroom after school.
>>
Wife being unexpectedly dom in bed
>>
>>3318116
Bonding with waifu's imouto.
>>
>>3318126
trying to.dom waifu and she outdoms you
>>
>>3318121
With a skirt on a windy day
>>
Getting first handjob from waifu
>>
Skinny-dipping with waifu
>>
Assfucking waifu in the vagOOO
>>
Lying in bed and staring into her piercing eyes.
>>
>>3318151
My esposafu has specially disarming eyes.
A lovely death stare
>>
Sharing one blanket with waifu
>>3318151
I would just love to look at her and she looks at me silently expressing our love laying next to eachother.
>>
Dear fucking lord I want her to sit in my lap while I wrap my arms around her and bury my face in her hair.
>>
>>3318151
This. I want to tell her how pretty her ruby red eyes are.
>>
I once fell asleep looking at a picture of her, when I woke up my heart started racing like crazy because I thought she was actually laying next to me. I was sad when I realized she wasn't there...
>>
Listening to classic rock with waifu
>>
>>3318151
My wife's slit pupils are like sword slashes to my heart.
>>
>>3318151
Holding waifu close as you look at her. Both of you telling each other that you'll love one another forever.
>>
Waifu asking if you want to make a baby with her.
>>
>>3318171
Waifu begging for it in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>3318071
I’d probably get a pseudo-lewd side.
>>
>>3318151
My waifu’s sparkling eyes are the most beautiful thing in the world.
>>
>>3318071
I would get a dom lewd side and a happy afterglow side.
>>
>>3318151
I love my waifus Yellow eyes.
>>
>>3318180
Man of culture.
>>
>>3318181
Seeing her eyes made me really love the color and how it compliments her clothes and her also whose your waifu?
>>
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/

Put in your name and then put in waifu's name.
Post results.
>>
>>3318162
>Listening to classic rock with waifu
LISTENING TO HEAVY FUCKING METAL WITH WAIFU.
Nothing satanic of course.

>>3318171
>Waifu asking if you want to make a baby with her.
Waifu EXTRACTING the baby batter and keeping it inside with a powerful leg-lock from her athletic legs.
>>3318182
>>3318181
>>3318180

I only remember Kanojo having yellow eyes.
>>
YUURIFAG.
What do you think of this artstyle?

>>3317909
>>
>>3318188
L-LEWD...!
...89%, I came once, she did three times
>>
>>3318191
My waifu Margaret also has Yellow eyes.
>>
Waifu's soft body.
>>
>>3318188
Me: 1 time
Her: 9 times
>>
>>3318188
I got 100% affinity but I came 8 times and she didn't come at all. Wtf is this
>>
>>3318200
Waif’s hard, solid body.
>>
>>3317732
Clean and smooth.
I bet
Gently. I'd get to bath with her and be careful to not hurt her.
I doubt she would want that, but I might be afraid. Maybe just a little.
Not at all.
Band-aids

>>3317738
Winter is the best. I just love cuddling with her under a warm blanket while it's snowing outside.

>>3317770
Yes, no regrets. Some of them reassemble not only her look but also personality.

>>3317845
Putting flowers on waifu's hair while she looks at you smiling.

>>3318034
Fingers interlocked.

>>3318071
The other side of my daki is just plain nude smiling waifu. I couldn't ask for more, anything too sexualized would gross me out and just ecchi wouldn't really be satisfying. This way it feels pure and natural.

>>3318126
Waifu telling you you can do anything you want with her.
>>
>>3318188
0 times for me
3 times for her
79% affinity
WTF is this? (sighs in disappointment)
>>
>>3318236
At least she's satisfied
Try it with nicknames for you and her, see if the affinity changes
>>
>>3318188
>1 (one) thrust and done
>1 time for me
>0 times for her
Okay.
>>
>>3318188
100% affinity, 7/7 each. I'm extremely happy with this result
>>
>>3318188
I got a different result than I did days ago. Bullshit.
>>
>>3318188
I don't understand what just happened but I am flushed.
>>
>>3318193
Yuuri being happy, makes me happy, it just goes to show that Yuuri can make any thing seem better than it really is.
>>
>>3318188
>0 for me
>1 for my waifu
>100% affinity
>>
Washing the dishes together with waifu. Each day changing between who washes and who dries.
>>
I feel like I am fetishizing certain body parts of my waifu too much lately but I can't help it...
>>
>>3318289
Embrace it
Every inch of her body deserves to be loved.
>>
>>3318188
47%
Me:4 Her:2
>>3318240
I tried this method.
95%
Me: 2 Her: 2
Third name
77%
Me: 10 Her: 2
I am still at a total loss, utterly confused.
>>
>>3318291
Don’t think about it too hard. Its just another dumb randomiser.
>>
>>3318290
True, but I've been very focused on just one part for the few weeks.
>>
>>3318288
Sweeping the floor with waifu then sweeping her off her feet
>>
>>3318295
Gently tapping her on the nose with the feather duster to see her scrunch up her face and blush.
>>
What is your waifu's opinion regarding sexual matters? Does it influence the way you see her or think about her in any way?
>>
>>3318299
She never mentions anything about that so I can't know for sure
>>
>>3318299
She gets really flustered around lewd stuff. It just makes me love her even more.
>>
>>3318299
She's a moderate I guess. Definitely not a prude but also not overly sexual.
>>
I am down on one knee before Mai Waifu. I pray my blade She will find worthy.
>>
>>3318299
She doesn’t have an opinion, nor does she know anything about them.
>>
>>3318299
She's shy about it but she still acts very interested
>>
>>3318299
She doesn't know what sex is.
>>
>>3318299
>What is your waifu's opinion regarding sexual matters? Does it influence the way you see her or think about her in any way?

I have severe trust issues , so i would like a really really slow relationship with a stoic person where we can build trust around each other at a peaceful rate and start showing each others our vulnerable faces.

I like her purity and her slow and twisted way of learning about her own sexuality.and how she slowly becomes a lewd girl but all of it only for the one she loves.
She gives everyone the cold shoulder but her SO and that is something that i find really attractive.
She is a prude girl who slowly learns to be lewd and shows herself blushing and trembling all the way to the end.
>>
>>3318299
Her policies on sex are solely Her business and Her boyfriend's.
>>
>>3318299
She's shy about it. She did suffer trauma from an assault but she seems to be comfortable around loved ones. I love her regardless and would not pressure her into sex.
>>
>>3318318
What will it take for you to put on a tripcode?
>>
>>3318320
You are a good man.
>>
>>3318322
Ignore him. He just wants attention.
>>
Whenever I think about her, my heart surges with love. When I think about her too much, I start to tear up. I think I like this.
>>
>>3318324
I somehow doubt he'd go away if everyone ignores him though...
>>
>>3318318
>Her boyfriend

Pls go. This is not the place for NTR.
>>
>>3318327
He'd get bored eventually and go somewhere else. Don't feed trolls. You're giving him exactly what he wants.
>>
>>3318331
I wonder if the mods would step in if enough people reported him for being a troll? Because he doesn't belong here. I feel his "love" is just a lie.
>>
Fools. I post here to express my Love and Devotion for Mai Waifu. So long as I can do that, nothing will change.
>>
>>3318334
Prove it. Prove your love is anything more than just a false claim. Without throwing arbitrary capitals in because people do not do that, even when talking about a lover.
>>
>>3318336
My extensive collection of Mai Waifu pics proves as such.
>>
>>3318342
That doesn't prove anything.

Lots of people have folders dedicated to specific characters.

Also, as I just said, people do not use arbitrary capitals to refer to a loved one. The fact you're not treating her like people would treat their loved one is further evidence against your claims.
>>
You should just filter "Mai Waifu", much easier
>>
>>3318353
OK, how do I do that? I have 4chanX but dunno how to filter specific words.
>>
>>3318352
I'm currently working on a fanfic dedicated to Her. It's at about 200,000+ words so far.
>>
Living an ordinary life with waifu.
>>
>>3318354
Go to Settings > Filter, click the dropdown menu and select Comment, add this line, close and refresh:
/Mai Waifu/;stub:no
>>
Thanks, it worked.
>>
But you know, when you really think about it and observe her closely, my wife is actually very pretty.
>>
>>3318363
[spoiler]I'm dumb, I just told you how to filter the word kek.
[/spoiler]
No problem. Of course this won't help if he drops his schtick, but then we can know for sure he's just trolling and we can explain it to a mod on IRC and let them do the dirty work
>>
>anons thinking my devotion is about them
Priceless.
>>
>>3318365
If your wife is very pretty then my wife is very pretty too!
>>
Wife invites you to take a bath with her, do you do lewd stuff or just take a bath with her?
>>
>>3318376
in before both
>>
>>3318376
I'd only do lewd stuff if she wanted to. I'm not too pushy
>>
>>3318376
Just take bath with her, unless she decides otherwise.
>>
>>3318376
Whatever happens, happens.
>>
>>3318376
Take a bath and enjoy the skinship
>>
>>3318054
Mah nigga
>>
>>3318376
She wouldn't invite me to take a bath with her if she didn't want to do lewd stuff in the first place.
>>
>>3318376
It depends.
But most of the time a bath with her would be fun, and share some cute moments with her.
>>
>>3318376
Have a bath unless she starts being lewd first.
>>
>>3318376
Depends on what she wants. Knowing her, it may start off as just cute skinship before spiraling down an ever-increasing level of lewd. I wouldn't get into the bath with the intention of lewding her though.
>>
>>3318376
Just take a bath. If she wants to do something lewd I'd be ok with it, but to be honest I'd rather just relax and have her cuddle me.
>>
Post something only you know about her.
>>
>>3318398
How much she loves me
>>
>>3318398
I already said but shes is somewhat naturally good at Yo-Yo fishing.
>>
>>3318398
She's actually a really sweet and intelligent girl.
Also, that she wears no bra.
>>
>>3318376
Have a comfy conjugal bath and clean each other. Have lewd fun if she atarts teasing me.

>>3318398
She has a mole near her vagOOO.
quite curious because i have one on my ponos
>>
Spending life with waifu.
>>
Unleashing all of the passion you've built up onto her.
>>
>>3318398
Her 'down there' is a nice, pink color
>>
>>3318398
She likes strawberries.
>>
>>3318398
Her school swimsuit is too tight for her, it kind of looks like an high leg.
>>
>>3318398
Her hair down there is nicely ordered and matches the color of her hair.
>>
Waifu suplexing you onto the bed.
>>
Color of waifu pantsu?
>>
>>3318418
White, almost looks like it's glowing sometimes. So cute and pure.
>>
>>3318418
Black
>>
>>3318418
Pure white most of the time.
Black during winter to match her garterbelt and pink stripes during new years.

SOMEONE DO THE NEW THREAD I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND PICTURES FROM DOING THE PAST ONES
>>
>>3318418
She wears different types of pantsu.
>>
>>3318418
She wears red bloomers instead in case of sudden punishment games.
>>
>>3318418
Black.
>>
>>3318418
Purple.
>>
>>3318422
I'll try it I guess, but I won't promise anything
>>3318418
Eggshell, with romalian type.
It's actually just a worn out white.
>>
waifu making it, despite your directions
>>
>>3318428
My wife is actually very good with directions, so she wouldn't have needed my help.
>>
>>3318418
She wears a black leotard.
>>
>>3318428
Preparing unforgettable luncheon for waifu
>>
>>3318418
No pantsu
>>
>>3318435
Accidentaly burning down the house trying to impress waifu
>>
I really love my waifu.
>>
I LOVE Mai Waifu! How could I not?...

She gave my meaningless existence a purpose.
>>
Spending hours looking at merchandise of waifu that I can never afford.
>>
Cloud spotting with waifu.
Waifu seeing a dog, a horse, a flower.
I see but don't tell her: a Gucci money clip, an ax, a woman cut in a two, a large puffy white puddle of blood that spreads across the sky dripping over the horizon, onto the landscape.
>>
>>3318476
That really sucks, it's hard to deal with how some of her items are unobtainable and will only get more difficult to find.
>>
I have an image for a friend, but this damnable thread won't go to page 10!
I even have a new thread ready.
>>
>>3318196
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Mags, our wives both have yellow eyes. I've been so blind
>>
>>3318481
Its okay. You understand the beauty of Yellow Eyes that our wives share.
>>
Would you consider your waifu to be wife material or you love her despite that? Be honest.
>>
>>3318484
Sge knows next to nothing about our world and our customs and way of living and etc. So in all sense she would be a terrible wife to others. But I love her nonetheless despite the setbacks she brings and I like to think we can work on stuff together as a team and succeed or blunder at something like trying to cook dinner and bond from it. So the anwser is I love her despite her not being what people might consider "Wife Material".
>>
>>3318484
This >>3318490 anon summed it up close to perfectly.
>>
>>3318182
>>3318054
I have been fond of yellow/amber eyes for a long time but hers just drive me crazy like no other pair. They suit her skin perfectly and give her an almost intimidating look, in contrast to how she truly is.
>>3318387
Or maybe she's more like a pseudoOC? Not sure.
>>
>>3318482
We love our jaundiced wives
>>
>>3318376
I wash her hair for her, there's so much of it after all.

>>3318484
Nobody in their right mind would consider a drug-addicted killer wife material. Good thing I'm obviously not in my right mind, since I'm here.
>>
>>3318500
Do you think your waifu is a bad person? Or maybe she had good motives for doing it?
>>
>>3318496
Isnt that like an Illness that causes Yellow coloring, Kano?
>>
>>3318509
Yes, Kano is most likely gravely ill and dying of liver failure. Mags is a weird ghost, so she's probably fine
>>
>>3318484
She's a warrior first and for most but that is who I fell in love with. I just want to support her anyway I can and see her smile.
>>
>>3318484
I'd probably be better wife material than she is, that won't stop me from loving her though.
>>
>>3318511
Oh. Well make sure your wife is okay and not dying on you.
>>
>>3318511
I hope your wife starts feeling better, please take care of her.
>>
>>3318507
I think that after a while of living with an extended lifespan, people stop mattering so much unless they somehow stand out and become special to you. I wouldn't say she's a good person but she's not evil either.
>>
Good night thread! May all your waifus be loved gently!
>>
Will i really have to do it myself you fucking cunts?
>>
>>3318534
>only page 9
Enjoy getting your thread deleted.
>>
>>3318534
I've got I've got it don't worry I'm making it now!
>>
>>3318484
Does "wife material" mean she fits the role of a traditional housewife?
>>
I want to hug Yuurifriend!
>>
>>3318484
Mediocre at cooking, messy, and she'd hate having to quit drinking when I knock her up (but I think she'd like the idea of being a housewife since she's so lazy) but I utterly love her anyway since life would never be boring with her around.
>>
>>3318484
No because she is devoted to her job
>>
>>3318581
I'd hug you too friend.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.