[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: membrana.jpg (86 KB, 1242x441)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Hey Guys!

You missed btc? eth?...me too...missed link? so here u have another opportunity...

Its really hard to get but it will pay off...

120k mcap. working product!!! and guess who is backing them, the same angel investors as with ren, cosmos, zilliqa, kyber, tezos, zcoin and iota...to name just a few!

they cant be stupid so why you'd be?!

if you have just 50gramms of brain you will get that this aint gonna stay 120k mcap forever...

but if you dont want to buy the token...u can use theyr platform aswell...pro traders can

trade with your money via smart contracts and u decide how much profit and how much loss u are willing to take!

i saw idiots sending money to anonymous "traders" via twitter and they got scamed...this can not happen with membrana!

so grab this opportunity or not...i wanted to just inform you before liftoff...its gonna be really soon!!

DYOR

cheers

$mbn to the moon !
>>
Sorry, so what exactly is it?
>>
>>15255280
Team looks good. I’ll be keeping an eye on this one.
>>
dude this is a trust platform/exchange thing there a so many scammers pretend to be traders showing big portfolios on twitter and over here so idiots send them btc to trade for them... colplete insane thing... but with this platform you can hook up with real pro traders and give them btc/eth to trade for you via a smart contract and he can make gainzz for you and for him...you decide how mutch profit and how much loss are willing to take and the pro trades for you... mbn is used on the platform for various of things and for staking so u get every day new coins... now mbn is x8 under ieo price...but for how long??
>>
looks decent but only on off brand exchanges with no volume hmm
>>
>>15257175
Cringe af.
>>
>>15255280
LOL
>>15256351
LOL (reddit tier indian)
>>15257658
LOL

If it's low-cap speculation you are after, buy Cruzbit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.