[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1562338106834.jpg (36 KB, 400x417)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Not your typical deflationary currency. Every transaction 3% is burned, and another 3% is distributed to all holders. Deflationary with staking rewards.
>this is going to be good
>>
Just 1m supply , scarcity will come soon
>>
This sounds like basically the worst idea ever. When will you faggots stop conflating scarcity with value?
>>
>>14742565
One of your dumb discord members left an "Asian" name trip. I hope you guys have your TRV bags filled instead of wasting time with this. The time to get your Japanese, Singaporean, Taiwanese, Chinese, and whoever else Asian bretheren on the TRV game is NOW. Screencap this.
>>
>>14742565
Your typical scam, image related
>>
>>14743076
gib trv link
>>
>>14743114
I thought that was the point. Just like Bomb, Nuke, etc. The point is to get the person who created it rich and also be a game of chicken for everyone else.
>>
>>14743114
> thinks having committed people willing to promote their crypto is a scam

Anon, I...
>>
>>14743114
You are aware the airdrops are still on going right? You can just go sign up for the airdrops and get some for free. In what way is it a scam when its literally being given out for free?

Its a pretty cool concept and for noobs who have never played with smart contracts its a learning experience. No reason not to sign up.
>>
>>14743384
Forgot to add just go sign up on their website aftershock.vip

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.