[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>biggest IPO since 2008
>invented the future of protein
>200% SSSUUURRRGGGEEE
I'm still feeling bullish boys, just put $20,000 more in
>>
its a short squeeze retard. will return to earth. you should be "taking profits" not "putting more in"
>>
What coin is this
>>
>>13671803
"the future of protein"

Lol sugar and seed oils sold to gullible idiotic millenials and zoomers.
>>
MeatSpin(MSN)
>>
>>13671803
Its the GoPRO of meats
>>
>>13671803
Just Foods will make this look like nothing. They own the patent for cultured meat.
>>
>>13672126
this
>>
>>13672126
>t. Carnie cuck cope
>>
>>13672151
Lol nobody is going to switch to fake processed gmo meat
>>
>>13672197
product is non-gmo
that is until we start asking for more profits.
>>
when is impossible foods going public?
>>
>>13671803
their product is much worse for you than regular meat. MUCH worse protein to fat ratio than a steak. Fuck off and die of aids already you damn oregonian
>>
>>13672197
They already are my sweet naive carnie cuck. Kek. And once they start the marketing to push it on truck driving cuck faggots like you I 100% guarantee you will be too. Good goy eat up.
>>
>>13671803
what coin is this?
>>
Oh good. Been waiting for you to buy so I can DUUUUMP
>>
>>13672910
holy fuck I can't wait for the civil war, so we can start putting bullets into little faggot city liberals like you, in minecraft
>>
>>13673061
Nice try faggot I’m a Trump voting rural Floridian. Try to catch up carnie cuck!
>>
>>13672151
He's right. It doesn't taste natural and has a sickening aftertaste that keeps coming up for hours.
t. vegeterian
>>
>>13673110
Where did he say that..?. Kek.
>>
>>13671803
why should i stop eating meat?
>>
>>13673196
Don’t worry about the why, it won’t matter. You won’t have a choice pretty soon. Legal/social pressure will make it almost completely too taboo/expensive/illegal to acquire. Go eat a burger while you can carnie cuck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.