[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Screenshot_1507.png (9 KB, 344x279)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Why the fuck are you still not buying BOLT? The only green thing on bitmax past week. All these alts aren't coming back except maybe BTMX. Why lose money when you can make money?

Next 4 weeks ahead:

Top 5 exchange.
Special event at NASDAQ(huge announcements incoming)
Official broadcaster of WCC
No marketmakers on this coin yet, with liqudiity this low on bitmax this thing will fly once it starts going up

And you are watching your bags bleed. Go buy BOLT anon and join the right team. All price discoveries happened already, BOLT's one is coming this and next month. Buckle up. Do the needed.
>>
I’m already in baby
>>
BOLT is the now & future.
>>
>>13332849
All locked and loaded, anon.

No-Bolters will never know what hit them.
>>
>>13332868
>>13332870
u 2 are very smart anons. glad to have you on proper side
>>
File: 416x416.jpg (19 KB, 416x415)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Literally unstoppable.
>>
I see biz fomoing this one after 3x from here.
>>
The momo leading up to 30April Nasdaq event will be rolling like an avalanche. We are over Crowdsale ICO price now. Heading higher!
>>
Now now now guys do it now, +20% it's literally buying the top like you guys love to do, don't forget to sell the bottom
>>
Primed to explode this week.
>>
File: 1551357137518.png (738 KB, 1440x1557)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>>13332849
buy an already pumped coin? k E K
>>
lets fucking go
>>
Got in when it just got listed with a lot of ragers dumping at 1 cent. Bought 1 million, already at 3x! Looking forward to NASDAQ & Top 5 exchange listing, easily another 10x minimum.
>>
already up 100% from the first time we told you here guys. And yet news to come ... easy x2 or x3 in the next days again.
>>
Till 30th April it is gonna pump like crazy because of Nasdaq, 2x easily, and then a new top 5 exchange. So much money...
>>
I knew i should have fomoed in when i saw first pajeet post here. Bought in a week ago and this shitcoin is doing great. Thanks to random pajeet who is going to be making me money next 2 months
>>
>>13333102

Always follow shills
>>
>>13332849
token for sports replays, jesus
>>
You guys realise Bolt is just next pnd on the menu after ftm right? Have fun buying the top.
>>
I know most of the team, and hung out with Christel when she was here in Seoul a few weeks back.

Bithumb listing by end of month. Was scheduled last week but pushed back because of the whole hacking incident.
Binance contract signed, listing scheduled for late may.

Market maker will start once Bithumb listing.
Screenshot this and watch.
>>
>>13333470
Originally the listing was scheduled for March 28th on Bithumb but Bithumb dun goofed and added a deposit address for BOLT early, and a few people saw it. Once bithumb realized their mistake, they removed it and moved back the listing to the 11th.

Then Bithumb got hacked, and couldn't do any listings until their audit was complete. It's completed so we should see a listing this thursday or next thursday.

fun fact, if you look at the URLs of the different Bithumb announcements, you'll notice the annoucement for the 28th is missing ;)
>>
imagine not buying this
>>
>>13333470
My source indicates that Christel likes it DOGE style
>>
>>13333333
>>
Because I don't buy tops, except for FTM
>>
750k eaten of 1m wall. 250k to go. Motherfuck this is exploding right now
>>
Bithumb next 2 weeks max. No clue where you got info from but u can leave tg or discord id and i will contact you in case you want to work together in hunting info and shit. Binance is coming as well. There are more top exchanges planned for next month or two. Bithumb alone will give it instant 2x. This is seriously the best fucking play right now
>>
>>13333745
dbw#6508 lets chat
>>
>>13333767
And they say love at first sight is a myth...
>>
>>13332945
>already pumped
kek
>>
>those random shitcoin names
what kind of pajeet exchange is this? idex?
>>
>>13334083

bitmax and switcheo
>>
Literally have to be complete imbecile to miss out on this pump. Bolt will pull 5x EASY. But hard to explain to tards watching their lto ftm btmx chx bags going to shit.
>>
To those who doubt it cannot be pumped more than this just sit and watch.
>>
>>13334344

they will stay poor
>>
>>13334299

This
>>
where the fuck do I buy this?
>>
>>13336068
bitmax mr. jeet

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.