[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

ok linkies, you got me. final questions:

does nick szabo endorse link? has he commented on it?

why is vitalik endorsing oraclize in public while saying chainlink is overvalued at 30m$? what is eth core team stance on oracles in general?
>>
>>12411333

Checked. Szabo retweeted the god protocol article from a link marine so make of that what you will. Vitalik has a grudge against Sergey because he thinks Sergey is selling out the space by not adhering to Vitalikd communist agenda.
>>
>>12411369
got a link or pic on that retweet maybe on hand anon before i scroll through his tweets? thats basically all confirmation anyone needs to know link is not a meme.
>>
>>12411383
also yeah, expected vitalik to be a faggot as usual.

do we have any info on other core eth devs what they think about link?
>>
>>12411393
I remember seeing a thread a few weeks ago about how one of the original ETH wallets moved a shit load of money into LINK. Can't remember who it supposedly was or when it happened.
>>
>>12411333

Theres only two projects that I know of that Nick Szabo endorsed, Chainlink and DERO
>>
>>12411449
>dero
source lmao
>>
>>12411383

Couldnt find the afformentioned tweet, but heres another breadcrumb

https://twitter.com/AmberBaldet/status/986997180564213761
>>
>>12411460
thanks lad
>>
>>12411455

i will find a pic of the tweet for you. hold on.
>>
File: 1498392824135.jpg (94 KB, 776x600)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
LETS TRY TO MAKE THEM SELL
- 431 STREETSHITERS SUBTLY POSTING ABOUT HOW SHITTY IS CHAINLINK

REMEMBER.

THEY ARE BEING PAID.

CHAINLINK IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE REALITY TAKE THE BLOCKCHAIN HAND.

IS THE ONLY CONECTION.

DYOR, DO NOT TRUST THOSE FUCKING FUDERS. YOU CAN'T DYOR IN 4CHAN, RESEARCH IN SERIOUS SITES AND TAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.
>>
>>12411333
>complete newfag
>tries to start a link general thread
what does you being dumb have to do with a link general thread?
>>
>>12411455

He tweeted about the dero project. But then stated he was getting too much spam. Then deleted the tweet.
>>
>>12411448
Another breadcrumb - Steve Easterbrook

https://twitter.com/SteveEasterbrk/status/1071038453582843904?s=17
>>
>>12411460
whats general consensus on how much of a long hold link is? +3 years? when does it reach its potential

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.