[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1547183652542.jpg (576 KB, 1066x1184)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
Go outside
>>
>>12406788
Based and checked
>>
>>12406788
>Be rich year 2050
>be come immortal due to tech

We’ve come a long way in 20 years
>>
File: 1546373952813.jpg (426 KB, 1133x745)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
Life?
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>12406788
Becoming rich can take just 3-5 years of hard work and dedication. Less if you get lucky or are really good at what you do.

I prefer that than living a mediocre middle-class life and spend my whole life regretting not chasing more opportunities when I was younger.
>>
File: Missing the oven panel.jpg (170 KB, 1066x1184)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>12406788
>>
yeah, the decade of crypto's early years are gone. nobody's going to see the wealth that was created like that again. maybe some new technology will come along, but not decentralized consensus based assets/money, that ship has sailed.
>>
>>12406808
This desu. Think of how much of loser you will be when you can't afford lifeExt2nd because you were too busy partying.
>>
>>12406968
This. Bitcoin was an anomaly. No one is going to make it anymore, focus on real life.
>>
>>12406832
Based... and redpilled
>>
>>12406968
There was no wealth creation. Crypto just moved money around.
>>
>>12407018
an individual losing a few thousand dollars isn't losing wealth, they're losing money. an individual making 8-9 figures has made wealth.
>>
>>12406808
>Becomes immortal due to tech
>Becomes immortal wageslave, working non-stop for all of eternity
R E T A R D
>>
>>12407032
You're just making arbitrary definitions there, dude.
>>
>>12407057
no, you're conflating money moving around with wealth moving around.

money =/= wealth
>>
>>12406788
you accumulate wealth so that your offspring may have a better life than you who in turn will provide an even better life for their offspring (your grandkids)

i know
a totally asinine thought to boomers
>>
>>12406788
At least I don't have to wageslave anymore
>>
>>12407076
NO GOY!! NO CHILDREN, that money must go to the government after you die.
>>
>>12407032

Lots of people made 9 figures in less than a decade off of the same product/idea/tech, people like Roger Ver etc, that’s wealth creation that only happens a few times in a century. Oil, computers, etc
>>
>>12407076
This. If you play it right, then your kids can skip the first two panels. Besides, he looks pretty happy chasing that money.
>>
>>12407076
Or you can have a better life yourself by not having children. Children are fucking annoying and expensive as fuck, you can retire a few decades earlier if you don't have them and save a lot of stress.
>>
>>12408134
What the fuck would you even do with your time? I was bored of endless consumption by my mid 20s
>>
>>12408134
Enjoy being a failed organism objectively less successful than a nigger.
>>
>>12406832
I go by a regret minimization framework. If i will regret no doing or not chasing something later in life i will try now. Or st least i would follow this idea if I wasn't such a lazy cuck.
>>
>>12406808
Work as what? Everything is done by ai and robots 2050 will be the singularity or not far away atleast.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (1.08 MB, 2165x1184)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (1.08 MB, 2165x1184)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>
>>12408481
this is true
>>
>>12407037
go back and read his first meme arrow premise
>>
>>12406816
this. fucking kek, i hate those hilarious pics like op (who's a faggot btw) posted. most people's lives are shit or hell.
> live every day like it was your last one.
> day 1: party wooo yyeah
> day 2: hangover
> day 3: jobless, no income cause i didn't show up at work
> ...
> day n: homeless
>>
>>12406832
3-5 years is maybe possible if you're hard-working, >140 IQ AND lucky. Otherwise you're talking shit.
>>
File: 934859234.jpg (9 KB, 315x160)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I prefer dying here...
>>
He looks happy while he's chasing the money.
>>
File: 09832497234.jpg (12 KB, 259x194)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>12408572

Than here.
>>
>>12407076
inheritance has to be capped or this spiral never ends
>>
>>12408161
Not OP, but I have sisters/cousins and other relatives who already have 2-3 kids each.

Why would not having a kid myself be considered a failure? Our family line will go on regardless if I contribute to it or not, and besides there are way too many humans on this planet already anyway.
>>
>>12408145
Hobbies and interests. How is that even a question?
>>
>>12408672
>I have sisters
Don't Wyman provide more DNA it MAX 50% Wyman can provide more than 50%
>>
>>12408694

His hobbies and interests will hug him and make him feel true love. The strongest bonding force in the universe. Kek. Nice number thr globalists pulled on you. It's amazing dumb fucks with low IQ don't even think for a second about not having kids . The future is idiocracy.
>>
>>12408481
>he still thinks he's going to be rich with a decade late funding token
>>
>>12408941
Sorry pal, but it's usually people who don't contest the idea of having children that are low IQ.
And yes, my hobbies literally make me feel true love. Not my problem if you can't relate to having real interests other than
>MUH HERITAGE
>>
>>12406788
>Baby it's cold outside!
>>
>>12406788
I'm wagin brah
>>
>>12406968

The only "wealth" that was created by crypto was allowing drug users to spend more money and laundering criminal sex trafficking dollars into a semi-legit form. The rest is "put it all on black baby"
>>
>Be Homeless
>>
Why do you think I'm investing? I'm trying to make money so I can eventually go out and visit all the outdoor places I like
>>
Ok, what the fuck is the ultimate life plan?

>get a house, pay it off. (so you'll never be homeless)
>get your pension fixed?
???
>>
>>12406808
Never going to happen. The tech is an impossible concept on the same level as a perpetual motion machine. You're all going to die and whether you succeed or fail in life, whether you live long or die tomorrow, it's all ultimately pointless. Human consciousness is an aberration in a decaying universe with I guess the silver lining being that the entirety of life on Earth will be extinct long before the universe dies. Confronting the infinite void is not something that's easy to do, but there is no escaping it. By 2050 we'll have some more powerful and flashier cell phones, flatter screen TVs, more tech will respond to voice command, you might be able to talk to your refrigerator about nutrition or your car about where a gas station is, and maybe there will be more "sharing economy" type stuff. It'll all be gimmicky shit though and life won't be very different for the majority of people. You'll still all be dying of strokes, heart disease, cancer, neuro-degenerative diseases, or unnatural stuff from accidents, drug overdoses, etc. So whether your pursue money or don't and just party your ass off, it's all meaningless.
>>
>>
>>12411486
Family and Friends, no Cliche.
>>
>>12406788
The missing factor: have kids and pass wealth on. Generational wealth means kids can live well from early age and beat poorfags whose parents wasted all themself.
>>
>>12411615
>The tech is an impossible concept on the same level as a perpetual motion machine
no it isn't and this comparison is balls. our bodies are machines that are designed to decompose over time so we replace ourselves and we are trying to understand what in the blueprints has that "feature" so we can remove it or undo the effects. perpetual motion defies the laws of physics,
>>
>>12411615
Clinical immortality will become a thing. The real issue is you as a personality will not live forever either way. Time will make you another person longterm and there's some point where there's no difference between having offspring and having one individual change slowly from one person into another.
>>
>>12411615
http://www.sens.org/
>>
>>12406968
Still early for dlt.
>>
>>12406788
>Go outside
I needed a smoke anyway
>>
>>12411686

even if it puts you and your "offspring" on a consistent mental timeline, it'll be better than vanishing into eternity with no recourse.
>>
>>12407076
This is the way to make it. It would only take one generation in a family, pooling their money, to be rich FOREVER! This is why the nuclear family, formerly the extended family, is being purposely torn apart right now. If goys can't organize with people they trust (blood bonds) then their chances of waging it for the rest of their lives is extremely likely.
>>
I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, all throughout my body, and had to have a big think about what I had done with my life. Jack shit. I had money but hadn't really helped anyone--I had been pretty damn selfish and a jerk. I decided if I made a miracle recovery I was going to go for a low-paying job that actually helped people. Well, on Monday I learned I had made that miracle recovery and by next year I'm shipping myself out to a third world country to do borderline charity work.

Don't end up in my situation. Do something you can be proud of before its too late. Something that you can think back on while in a hospital bed and think "well at least I got that done." See if a neighbor is suffering. Is that weird cousin you have but haven't seen in a while doing ok? You don't have to go as deep as I intend to for this. Just remember you might not get a second chance when you see the abyss coming.
>>
>>12411769
I meditate on death a lot and it has helped me come to important decisions. So far I've made an online game and had a kid. The game made me no money and I'm a single father, but I can still say I accomplished those things
>>
>>12406788
Give your loved ones a hug. They are who you are chasing money for. It wasn't all in vain when you get old, anon. You spent that money on your loved ones.
>>
>>12408636
T. Commie faggot from a poor family
>>
>>12411684
There are legitimately only 3 outcomes to this. I'm wrong, you're right and the technology is possible and gets developed and most importantly, you the regular guy on the street learns about it and has access to it. This is the r/futurology/ dream scenario, with an emphasis on dream.

I'm wrong, you're right and the technology is possible and gets developed and you the regular guy on the street will never hear about it in the slightest, functionally making the tech's potential existence irrelevant.

I'm right, you're wrong and the technology is an impossible construct in the same category as perpetual motion machines, lightsabers, and other sci-fi shit. In which case your death is certain and there is no escape.

2 out of 3 of these scenarios, you, your loved ones, and everyone around you are doomed. 1 scenario which you can maybe subdivide into whether or not the tech ever even becomes available in your life time also paints you as a dead man in at least one of those sub-outcomes. Knowing what we know about this world and knowing the human tendency towards fantasies that put its mind at ease, what do you think is most likely? I wish you were right, but I know, and on some level you know that it's not happening.
>>
>>12406788
Can't cuz i'm poor
>>
>>12411615
Comparing a perpetual motion machine with the body decayment must be the stupidest thing I've read here.

Are all nihilists this dumb?
>>
>>12407076
Fuck offspring, I don't even know if anybody else is real and reality makes no sense. Life is about me, and me alone.
>>
File: IMG_3173.png (10 KB, 149x149)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>12406968
hmmmmm I wonder who can be behind this post.....

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.