[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: okadabucks.jpg (45 KB, 500x500)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>Okada goes to TNA on excursion, they have no idea what to do with him. He befriends the Young Bucks and Alex Shelley, who help him deal with living alone in a foreign country and protect him from stupid shit like a blading angle.
>Okada goes back to New Japan, becomes a superstar
>The Young Bucks leave TNA, are depressed and consider quitting the business altogether
>NJPW is looking for a Jr. Tag Team to join Bullet Club, Okada tells them to bring in the Young Bucks.
>The Young Bucks join Bullet Club and become bigger names because of it. Eventually, they meet Kenny and Cody.
>The Elite become big enough stars to run their own show. Okada agrees to work the show to help his friends out.
>All In is a massive success, gets the Elite noticed by Tony Khan.

Have you thanked Okada for causing AEW today?
>>
>>7844428
The power of networking desu
>>
File: ECznQqAUUAEjA5D.jpg (235 KB, 1560x2080)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Thank you, Okada-san.
>>
okada in tna literally changed the course of wrestling history
>>
I mean if we're going that far back we could thank Vince McMahon for blacklisting Jeff Jarrett and forcing JJ to start TNA in the first place
>>
>>7845388
desu that's not even top 3 in the ways Vince is responsible for the creation of AEW.
>>
>>7844549
How can you weebs even ironically suggest that she isn't fucking hideous?
>>
>>7844428
The one thing I will be grateful to the young carnies forever is the fact they stopped Okada from quitting wrestling forever and not even bothering to finish his excursion.
>>
>>7844428
You forgot the part about booker t getting ass blasted 5hat the bucks did not shake his hand during their wwe try out. So he went to wwe management personally and sunk any plans to hire them.
So make sure you thank book for being a little bitch
>>
Thank you Okada
>>
>>7845444
Did it really get that bad for Okada?
>>
>>7846041
He was Samoa joes butler
>>
>>7845586
You shake the hand of your superiors, simple as that.

Every day I shake my boss’ hand and ask how I can make his day better. And guess what? Every year I get voted employee of the year.
>>
>>7846062
Yeah, I know all the retarded shit they had him do, but was he really considering quitting?
>>
>>7846062
Delete this cursed picture anon
>>
>>7846074
Based Bucks big leagued Booker T and RVD and those two clowns tried to ruin their careers and reputations over it. Guess who got the last laugh. :)
>>
>>7846076
No.
>>
>>7846084
But why didn't they want to shake Booker and RVD's hands?
>>
>>7845439
Real weebs think she's ugly compared to Okada's wife though.
>>
>>7846074
Do you enjoy sucking your boss’s cock?
>>
>>7845434
he's doesn't own it, Russo
>>
>>7846084
Booker T??? He’s in WWE, he’s a Legend, he’s doing quite well.

Young Fucks are in AE-dumb-you, are failing, and are about to get a wake up call when their shitty company fails.
>>
>>7846101
I don't mean like that, I mean driving off guys like Cody and Moxley.
>>
>>7844428
Spanky was in TNA?
>>
>>7846103
Even if AEW crumbles, they still walk away with millions. It's not their money that is being spent.
>>
File: 12949823423 Yuka.jpg (175 KB, 1100x731)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>7844428
Thank you, Okada-san.
>>
>>7846062
It looks so wrong for some reason, which is weird considering the gigantic goofy smile is closer to Okada's real personality than the Rainmaker is
>>
File: basic bitch.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>7846097
Okada is fucking a bunch of anime normies' waifu.
>>
Okada said his time in TNA helped him understand how to develop a character => Vince Russo basically created Okada and is responsible for the creation of AEW.
>>
>>7844428
>>
>>7844428
Yikes
>>
>>7844428
So it should have been the fucking Motor City Machine Guns with their own fed and they'd be drawing dimes right now.
>>
>>7845434
Yeah, in addition to him indirectly causing TNA to exist leading to what OP said:
>wwe creates interest in the indies by h u ping up their NXT signees as the hottest free agent do autist edrones start paying attention so they can say they know who the signees are, but they're idiots and don't know how to find wrestling
>wwe signs Devitt, Nakamura and AJ and talks about their IWGP title reigns on tv
>edrones easily find new japan thanks to this and become bullet club marks because they are the gaijin/the wwe guys were in that group
In this way, wwe created njpw's western expansion, nujapanlets and ultimately AEW.
>>
As an outsider, looking in, wrestling, TNA in particular is anomaly like no other. The range of partnerships and potential stars that served there is just so spectacular, it is almost hard to believe they passed up on the heights near reached. It will be interesting, to say the least, with this AXS TV purchase...
>>
>>7848246
I want to live in this timeline
>>
The only gook I appreciate from NJPW has to be Okada. That's also the only reason I want any kind of partnership between AEW and NJPW.
>>
>>7846084
>Guess who got the last laugh. :)

Book and RVD because they're retired with cash in the bank, obviously.
>>
Based GOATkada playing the long game since his TNA days destroying Americuck wrestling by injecting it with a lethal dose of AEWcringe
>>
>>7846716
I'll never forget what someone said after the wedding announcement was made
>she cheated on all her fans by getting married
Meanwhile, NJPW chads are cheating on their wives and girfriends and getting stabbed
>>
>>7844428
We really going to pretend that the Bucks didn’t make bank on T-shirt sales which made them a lot of money for indie guys, despite being literal who’s before 2014?
They unofficially run the American indies and have for years because of their influence.
>>
>>7845586
Something also about sitting on his blazer while they were sitting in the bleachers waiting for tryouts and Booker freaked the fuck out
>>
>>7849460
Yes we are Nick.
>>
>>7849407
>rvd
>retired
>money in the bank
>>
>>7849407
Based meanwhile Young Bucks bumping their necks into sawdust and will have no money when AEW dies in 6 months
>>
>>7849477
Yeah I’m sure the multiple millions they have stashed, in assets, and guaranteed on a contract are going to magically disappear like the last $11.37 you had from your checking account last night.
>>
File: IMG_7225.jpg (192 KB, 891x1200)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Thank you OCHADA

>>7849477
>even attempting to imply that RVD isn't a walking sack of sawdust so broke he is still wrestling in shitter Impact shows at the age of 48
>>
>>7849477
basef
cultists sizzling
>>
>>7849440
Funny thing is getting stabbed was what got Tanahashi noticed in the first place.
>>
>>7844428
Feels like Alex Shelley was the one that screwed out of the success all three guys achieve. Sign him to AEW, bucks
>>
>>7846103
"Failing"
Sure buddy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.