[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Watch last nights main event niggas
>>
>>7135881
205 is based
>>
Humberto Carillo is FUCKEN AMAZING

Great match that actually won the crowd
>>
>>7135881
I want to be a 205Live chad i'm literally 5'8 this is gonna be so awesome bros you guys are my 205 frens and i can't wait for what will be in stall for more 205Live comfy kino
>>
Another 205 thread? Great! Here we go!
>THE FANS ARE TUNING OUT AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO
>WE'RE FIVE FOOT FOUR, WE'RE FIVE FOOT FOUR
>NOW THE ROSTER'S CANNED AND THE CRUISERWEIGHTS ARE THROUGH
>UNDER TRIPLE H (GAYTCH) VIEWS ARE DECREASING
>WITHOUT ENZO (ZO) WE'LL STOP BELIEVING
>TV'S OFF, AND NOW THE STANDS ARE EMPTY TOO
*guitar riff*
>>
>>7136544
>knowing the rhythm of a show opening that you hate
Must be a very fun guy to be around
>>
>>7136544
It’s gay that you hate 205 Live but know what the intro sounds like lol
>>
>>7136544
It went to complete shit when Neville and Enzo left, not that they were great but they had alot more fan interest than the rest of the shitters.
>>
It's nice that they were able to work the crowd into a cheer again after Buddy, Cedric, and Ali left, those 3 used to be able to do it pretty consistently.
>>
>>7136563
>>7136566
The amount of newfags from woo amd reddit on /asp/ now to not recognize this
JUST
>>
>>7135881
I started watching for Humberto. Getting Gable now is even better.
>>
>>7136585
holy fucking worked
>>
>>7136574
>Cedric
Buddy and Ali I gets, Cedric I never understood. Then again, I keep confusing him and Rich Swann
>>
>>7136638
Cedric didn't really do much for me either outside of the Lumbar Check, that thing is based, but I do remember him being in a couple of those matches where the crowd was dead for the whole show then they came to life during his match. It's entirely possible that it was just Buddy or Ali carrying him since I can't remember all of his opponents.
>>
>>7136608
Ya seethe
>>
>>7136726
Only time I remember Cedric at all was the one time I went to a SDL/205 taping, which coincidentally was the one where Foxy went nuts and screamed her head off.
>>
>>7136638
>>7136726
For me, it's Oney and Gulak. Would love if they fucking use Dorada whatever his name is but that guy is literally a ghost cause they never use him and when they do it's with his band of geeks dancing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.