[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 467eef03.jpg (209 KB, 800x1199)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
It is already June 13, and that means 10 years since Misawa has died. Remember, he died so that pro wrestling can degenerate itself into having semen slurping self masturbatory flippy shit that makes no sense and insane head and neckbumps all for the approval of one guy living in his fire hazard basement to give them validation with 6 and 7 star matches that mean nothing. Say something nice about him and thank him for revolutionizing the business into what you like today.

Most importantly, press M for Misawa to pay your respects.
>>
You forgot guys with no legs
>>
>>7135775
M and F
>>
>>7135775
Holy fucking worked
>>
>>7135775
S
Young Bucks are the future of this business, you boomer cuck. Go jerk off to Cornette talk about the "good old days" and get away from my wrestling.
>>
>>7135775
M
>>
>>7135809
this is joey ryan tier bait
>>
>>7135809
t.semen slurping flippy cuck
>>
>>7135775

M

But also, Meltzer was unironically the biggest Misawa mark.
>>
>>7135870
he was, and it was also back then when he had an ounce of standard.
>>
>literally decapitates himself for the fans
that’s a based from me
>>
>>7135913
bumpilled
>>
M
>>
M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwSzkcvLdvE
>>
>>7135775
I'm not a weeb faggot, so Literally who?
>>
>>7135775
He would loathe current Puro
>>
M[spoiler]I-SA-WA[/spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwSzkcvLdvE
>>
>>7137167
No he wouldn't you fucking idiot. Modern njpw/puro is heavily junior and All Japan/ NOAH influenced while actual njpw strong style is pretty much dead. Considering Misawa was once fucking Tiger Mask and always did aerial moves as well as his company giving heavy spotlight to the junior division, I'm sure he'd enjoy it.
>>
>>7137212
tell me just one legend that doesn't hates modern wrestlers
>>
>>7137228
Japanese wrestlers usually aren't as hopelessly broke and bitter as western ones. Usually the veterans still involved with the product and are still in love with it aren't always bitching about modern wrestlers.
Giant Baba was on his death bed and said that the 1999 Misawa vs Kawada match was the best he's seen
I doubt Misawa would ever be bitter about new wrestlers because he lived a fulfilling life, was rich and still obviously in love with the craft
>>
>>7137228
Any legend that still works in the business probably

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.