[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ibushi.jpg (203 KB, 581x353)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>Kenny Omega
>"Everyone in locker room hate you, Naito"
>Kota Ibushi
>"Now I understand what they said...I have no interest in him anymore."

Why do NJPW wrestlers hate Naito so much?
>>
>>7135042
He treats the titles they fight for like shit, and tries to paralyze everyone
>>
>>7135054
based
>>
>>7135054
>other wrestlers getting worked by his gimmick
So you're saying the marks are in the ring?
>>
>>7135063
Bruh, Russo told us man, he told us.
>>
It's funny how a wrestler like Ishii wrestles in a more believable and grittier style focused on strikes yet I don't think he's ever actually injured anyone.
>>
>>7135066
Bunch of wussies
>>
>>7135042
It's a work
>>
>>7135092
Kenny said that in G1, after the match he pinned Naito
it's shoot
>>
>>7135063
yep
>>
>>7135103
Those post match interviews are all done in kayfabe you dumb mark
>>
>>7135103
>post-match promo
>it's a shoot!!!
ya worked
>>
>>7135119
I thought Kenny said that because of kayfabe but now Kata is saying the same thing
it's a shoot
>>
>>7135131
Kota and Naito have been friends for years. Even before the LIJ thing.
Stop getting worked
>>
>>7135065
bro i swear to gawd bro this nate toe guy aint got what it takes bro
>>
>>7135196
>bro why's this guy always opening his eye with his fingers? There something in there, bro?
>>
>>7135066
You can work strikes to make them look impressive but do no real damage. Even if you're actually hitting them for real, you can learn exactly where to hit so you're not actually doing any damage, and the guys in the audience don't know the difference. This actually caused a lot of Japanese guys to get pissed off at foreign part-timers a decade or two ago, because all the Americans heard was "wow the Japanese guys work so stiff!" so they go over to Japan and work stuff and it pisses the Japanese guys off because the Americans don't know HOW to work stiff without actually hurting people. Meanwhile, it's a hell of a lot harder, usually impossible, to work a safe neck bump.
>>
>>7135042
Is it just the google translator that makes him sound retarded, or is that just how he talks?
>>
>>7135274
50/50. Ibushi is notable for being eccentric even for Japanese standards, and it's a big reason for his popularity, and Japanese in general is hell for machine translation.
>>
>>7135274
google translator
Also
>Still getting worked by Ibushi's comments online
>>
>>7135042
Eternal midcarder is why
>>
>>7135042
働いた。
>>
>>7135042
>gook shit
>>
>>7135042
Everyone knows he has ties to the Yakuza. That's also the reason he has never won the IWGP title
>>
>>7135561
Tell us more, matey. What ties?
>>
>>7135561
>That's also the reason he has never won the IWGP title
retard
>>
>>7135274
He has legitimate brain damage
>>
What’s with all the marks on /asp/ bro?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.