[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: D6nkkHJU8AERAgL.jpg (101 KB, 1161x588)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
OHNONONONONO
Look at this level of COPE!
>>
They’ve got to get newer talent over. If they don’t, its gonna fail. I’ve never watched a single Omega match in my life and I’m only familiar with Cody, Jericho, and Goldust. Its on them to get the casuals interested
>>
1. Impact Wrestling has no big name stars
2. Difference between Goldberg and Hogan is that Hogan was the focal of TNA when he was there as an authority figure whilst Goldberg would maybe appear once in a while.
3. In no way did WWE "come out guns ablazing" when TNA went to Monday nights. They put out their regular programming and still easily beat Impact.
4. Describing Impact as an underdog implies he still thinks there's a competition going on. Impact has fallen so far that it has simply become another Indy fed competing with ROH and MLW for talent. It will continue to drift into irrelevancy until it peters out and dies.
>>
>>6864187
You're hopelessly out of touch.
>>
File: 1495375174304.png (954 KB, 1143x531)
954 KB
954 KB PNG
>jaysin316
holy shit no way this fuck is still posting pmsl i used to post with him on caws.ws in 2004
>>
>>6864226

Because I’m only familiar with WWE wrestlers? Thats just the reality of pro wrestling in the states. For the record, I want AEW to succeed
>>
>>6864233
To be fair Impact fans especially the ones that used to be in TNA Mecca are a bunch of autistic delusional fucks.
>>
Am I the only one expecting a roster raid of Impact talent once AEW picks up?
>>
>>6864489
Oh for sure. Drake, Kross, Tessa, Taya, Morrison and Cage is as good as gone. Callis would be too if he wasn't Impact Vice EP or whatever the fuck his title is.
>>
>>6864489
Yes. I would take Cage, Drake, Moose and Killer Kross You could throw in John Impact.
>>
>>6864226
Not everyone dedicates their free time to Indy shitter matches, dork.
>>
>>6864213
>>6864521
>posting these brain dead girls
>having tons of pics of them saved
>avatar fagging as no brain mentally dead girls
>being that degenerate of a pedo
>>
Johnny Dynamite ncoming
>>
>>6864594
again stop posting these children pedo. its disgusting and belongs anywhere but here and you belong dead
>>
>>6864159
based
>>
>>6864233
wtf I have autism now
>>
>>6864544
Not everyone dedicates their free time to WWE trash, dork.
>>
>>6864159
I watched SiMPACT last Friday and it was fucking garbage. They fell HARD for the women's wrestling meme. Despite being dogshit, RAM is unironically a much better show.
>>
>>6864514
>>6864592
I think no one even hires Morrison and Callihan. They just wander into whatever non wwe show is happening, finds a nearby sign, and says "Guess I'm Johnny Elite now."
>>
>>6867623
I don't watch WWE, but keep on letting them live in your head rent free faggot.
>>
File: th.jpg (27 KB, 460x460)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>6864159
If I was a kid who had cable weekend Impact on WGN would sound pretty comfy.
>>
>>6864226
You're out of touch if you think casuals are familiar with Omega or any of the indie smark favorites.
>>
>>6864159
I like how Simpacts constantly insist that the product is good now and better this time. Then I watch it and I see the same lame short matches and shitty production/videography that makes actually watching it a chore. Also largely go nowhere stories. It's better but it's now sub-par instead of being godawful.
>>
>>6864233
Borp? What the fuck is Borp?
>>
Nom de Plume is a legendary TNA megafan lolcow with years of embarassing history on the Internet about him. He prides himself on being a self styled community leader in the ever dwindling TNA fanbase. For years when TNA Mecca was around people on The Observer board would monitor the place and document his retardedness and insanity.
That was all before the owner of TNA Mecca site faked his death of course. There is some very strange and odd characters in the TNA online fanbase. People of Walmart type shit.
>>
>If IMPACT can land a spot on Paramount, WGN or similar
Wow. I'm almost kind of impressed there's still Impact fans who haven't given up yet.
>>
>>6868379
Where can I learn more about this?
>>
>>6864159
I like Impact! a lot to be fair, but if you're AN ACTUAL WRESTLING FAN, you'll realise the AEW roster is pretty stacked.
You can't just watch a single promotion and call yourself a wrestling fan... true wrestling fans watch ANY wrestling that's good and aren't loyal to a single brand.
>>
>>6864159
>Chimpactzees
You were pretty proud of that, weren't you?
You shouldn't be.
>>
File: DFN8pHtUQAEOJ7B.jpg (451 KB, 1200x1058)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>6870071
>>
>muh big names
AEW will take indie stars and make them bigger.
>>
It took a competitor, WCW, to make wrestling cool again because WWE follow trends rather than set them. AEW could make wrestling cool again, especially among the 19-29 YO's.
>>
>Chris Jericho at 50 just drew 15k to a PPV on foreign soil
Jericho will get 20k by next year in the US. Easy. It's on whether the production costs stay down on the long term and they make enough money to sustain/thrive on a mid tier outfit. Even WWE would have a profitable live show circuit if they pulled back the production costs, or if Vince put more in to it.
>>
>>6870318
lol what a simp

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.