[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: mirror.jpg (307 KB, 1372x1372)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
I feel like a kid again watching Becky.
>>
>>6141705
Truly they are masters of repetition
>>
>People like this
>It's the same old shit
>>
File: 5645646542.gif (2.27 MB, 500x278)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
>>6141705
>the biggest drawing feud in history reminds me of the lowest
>>
Thing is she got over on her own before they started doing all this shit. Now they're pretty much just ruining her.
>>
I live how everybody misses the point of OP's post

>Stone Cold knocked niggas out.
>Rebecca slaps people like a bitch.

But yeah, keep calling them one in the same.
>>
File: 1514951756151.jpg (82 KB, 640x632)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of watching Becky, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m watching one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!
>>
>>6141757
*one and the same
>>
>>6141705
Why can't they do anything but authority angles
>>
>>6141705
What the hell is Becky's finisher anyways? She can't be iconic without one
>>
>>6141705
That HHH one was embarrassing. She slapped a man who wouldn't hit her back and then slowly limped away. She did this to cheers. She's supposed to be a face. What the fuck.
>>
>>6141705
BEER DRINKING GIMMICK WHEN???!!!!
>>
File: 1532710585778.jpg (44 KB, 810x611)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>6141875
Its uh... It's an armbar.
>>
>>6141915
Yeah nothing Austin ever did was "what the fuck"
>>
File: 1549424761593.png (662 KB, 562x400)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>6141705
I hope Sasha gives her a permanent neck injury.
>>
Name a "wrestler" more deserving of a career ending injury than Becketty
>>
>>6141705
All she does is show up, say no more than five words and just stare and slowly grin at people. What's the big fucking deal? Comparing Becky to SCSA is fucking reddit levels of cringe. She does absolutely nothing that SCSA did. He opened cans if whoop ass. All Becky does is open cans of slightly deflated fart bubbles. Fuck off you marks
>>
>>6141705
Oh no’s it’s another tired as fuck authority figures angle.
>>6141747
They have to insert themselves in with anyone who goes over organically cause they are attention whores. Especially Haitch he can’t stand not being in the spotlight
>>
>>6141769
Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give. Was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.