[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

is this the female version of the kliq? curtain call when.
>>
who is the jannetty, Sasha or Bayley?
>>
>>5672727
Charlie is triple h
Bex is Nash
Sasha is Michaels
Bayletty is x-pac
>>
>>5672715
Pretty sure Bayley and Sasha hate Charles, so no.
>>
>>5672746
Pretty sure sasha does.

I don't think Bayley does though
>>
>>5672727
Charlotte is the Flair
Becky is the Arn
Sasha is the Ole
Bayley is the Sting
>>
They have a curtain call whenever anything “historic” happens except it’s even worse because they do it on live TV.
>>
>taking pics after Becky and Charles have blood matches against each other
These bitches are so cringe
>>
>>5672715
>curtain call
They already did it in NXT
>>
>>5672821
Remember when Sasha & Bayley had a blood feud in NXT and they all 4 were crying in the ring after their match in Brooklyn?
>>
>>5672754
Are you just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>5672743
>Bayletty is x-pac
So 10 years from now she'll be an ex-druggie who does good shoot interviews?
>>
>>5672860
They are such fucking marks
>>
>>5672715
More like MUH DIQ
>>
How come Becky is now the Alpha when she used to be the Omega just a couple of years ago?
>>
File: matt hardy weird face.jpg (39 KB, 311x350)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>5672743
>sasha is michaels

LMFAOOOO!
>>
File: four2.gif (1.88 MB, 366x199)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>5672715
I distinctly remember this being referred to as a curtain call when it first happened
>>
>>5673215
Notice how Becky went for Sasha's pit before bringing her in for an awkward hug. Also Becky and Sasha looked like they were about to kiss but then remembered they were in front of a crowd

Sasha and Becky had a long, intimate relationship in NXT
>>
>>5672743
Wrong, you got it mixed up:
>Charles is Haitch
>Sasha is Nash
>Bex is Michaels
>Leno is X-pac
>>
>>5673230
I always felt like there was something going on between those 2. When they were teamed together in NXT, they used to be really touchy feely with each other
>>
>>5672715
>>5673215
Horsewaifufags and fangirls think these are fine but reeeee'd out about Alexa & Nia sitting close to each other at the press conference for the WM35 location announcement when they were feuding
>>
>>5673257
>blisskike trying to make this about his waifu when she's been relegated to GM
lmfao
>>
>>5672754

Bayley as Sting makes sense since shes a kid friendly popular uber-Face thats only losing because Good is Dumb
>>
>>5673230
Good eye, there something there for sure.
>>
>>5672873
she also ding-dong diddly do a bronco buster, injure his pussy and almost die of blood loss at some high school gym
>>
>>5673271
Horsewaifufag SEETHING
>>
>>5673230
Holy shit, good catch anon. That's a good pairing too
>>
>>5672715
never thought there'd be one of these where Becky was the only one holding a belt
>>
>>5672715
Seriously though just really picture yourself there and imagine the smell.
>>
>>5673369
Bayley and Sasha have been humbled and beltless for a while
>>
>>5673382
and they're still better off than Lynch was in 2017
>>
>>5673230
>>5673215
So what they have an armpit fetish? Come on now...I do think its likely they fooled around though, Becky Lynch gives me strong bisexual vibes.
>>
>>5673801
https://youtu.be/D2b_WvtTmZc?t=47
>>
So, is Bayley Chris Benoit?
>>
When are they going to be reunited and actually form the Four Horsewomen stable anyway?

I mean, they are feuding with each other half the time and broken up in the different shows.

The MMA version actually seems like more of a team and friends.
>>
They literally fucking hug and cry after every goddamn match so the curtain call has happened like 12 times already.
>>
>>5673857
>I mean, they are feuding with each other half the time and broken up in the different shows.
>The MMA version actually seems like more of a team and friends.
this will be part of the angle before the NXT horsies win, duh

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.