[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_1718.jpg (2.33 MB, 4032x3024)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
so im new to fish tanks and i just filled this with water. nothing is going in it for a week while i get the temperature right and all the interior done. nut it has lots of bubbles around the tank and im wondering how to get rid of them?? thanks guys
>>
>>3139310
>>/aq/
Jannies clean this up
>>
>>3139310
Bubbles will disappear by themselves. Doesn't matter.
>>3139319
>it is against the rules to post outside of generals
Hm
>>
>>3139310
Look up cycling a tank and do a fishless cycle before you put anything in it. Bubbles will go away on their own.
>>
>sideways wall mounted tank
I dont think thats a very good idea, anon
>>
>>3139537
he held it up with scotch tape, it'll be fine
>>
>>3139540
Youre right
As long as he did the trick and looped the tape onto itself before sticking it onto the bottom instead of taping the outside to the wall in an L shape it'll be fine

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.