[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 102 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1551338676194[1].jpg (148 KB, 846x1024)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
ITT post news stories involving animal attacks
>>
File: 1510116870809.jpg (117 KB, 686x584)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG
>>
File: breed_of_peace.png (472 KB, 503x583)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>3097092
This one just popped up on my timeline
>>
File: chrome_KR9Sde4LVg.png (734 KB, 687x1002)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
this one happened the other day.
>>
>>3097812
here's the follow article and the news story.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/perth/pitbull-attack-leaves-westminster-residents-livid-ng-b881274090z
>>
File: gull.jpg (381 KB, 1800x1350)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
I think 2 seagulls would kill one pitbull no problem.
We need toadline the seagulls, so they are smashed and slammed and 10+ kilos of pure muscles.
>>
>>3097812
>oppps my nigger dogs almost killed you, my bad lol
>>
>>3097812
Stupid cunts like this should be jailed when thier shitbull attacks innocent people
>>
Is this a pitbull thread?
>>
>>3098080
Ain't no sinister baby thread.
>>
>>3097819
My child, my sweet little toadie, you are young. And you are happy. You enjoy frolicking in the sun, the grass. You enjoy getting pats and rubs and ups from the tall ones. You enjoy spending time with me, your elder. However, you are naïve. Your innocence will beget a great despair, a great anger at events in the future regarding the circumstances of your birth. Though it may be difficult and even frightening to hear, I must tell you about them, my child, for this is depth of the love I have for you.There will come a day where the world will conspire against you. Already, those who saw fit to arrange the event of your birth have also made sure to SLAM your genes. Soon, gravity will SMASH your bones.A tremendous weight on your ribs will appear, and it will be hard to breathe without feeling you could COLLAPSE at any moment. Every time you move, your joints will be GRINDED together. It will be hard to stand, hard to breathe, hard to simply sit down and be.I do not tell you this to dissuade you from living, my little toadie; quite far from it. I tell you this so that you may make peace with it, for no matter the cost of staying alive, your will to continue on in spite of everything must remain unBROKEN.It is never a bad thing to exist, my child. No matter what complications it brings, no matter how malformed, MAIMED, or peverse its reason for existing may be, the gift of life is always a blessing, not to be squandered.Even now, as I stand here and tell you this, I ache. Across my body, there is a dull thronging of pain, one that has never quite felt welcome. It is hard to see out of my own eyes at times. These bones of mine require more and more rest every day—and yet, I am content. For I am cared for, by you, by the tall ones. I am warmed by the big heat in the sky. I am still baffled by the ecstasy of a cool drink.You must always keep sight of this, my sweet toadie. That you, too, are permitted to seize the day, no matter how CRUSHED you may become.
>>
File: UK-Knives-620x400.jpg (67 KB, 620x400)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
just a reminder
if you let them ban pitbulls they will not stop only on this breed they will ban other dangerous breeds and other dangerous things
do not trust people who want to ban people from owning something
if you let them once you are fucked for life there is no going back from that
>>
>>3098112
This. Have a gun nigga, so you 100% sure you remove it.
>>
File: 1272327309614.jpg (66 KB, 437x355)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>be me
>last weekend hanging out at the park chilling in the sun with a few beers
>suddenly one put runs up to me and all over me
>another much bigger pit/bulldog hybrid comes up to me as well, both hyper and manic
>owner runs after them to me looking concerned, dudes a 33 year old waster
>complains to me that people are always scared of his dogs and" dont know how gentle thay are, wouldnt hurt a fly" ect.
>in my drunken stupor agree and entertain the dogs
>finally takes them away
>come on /an/
>see all the pit attacks and threads on how violent they are
>mfw i realised I nearly died

Seriously, against 2 shitbulls what chance would I have stood?

Should i call the cops on the dude, its only a matter of time before they maul a child
>>
>>3098112
Who fucking cares? Dogs are just pointless money holes for the lonely and socially retarded. Society isn't going to collapse because a bunch of nigger breeds get banned or wiped out.
>>
File: Sadiq-Khan.jpg (344 KB, 840x485)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>3098129
>Society isn't going to collapse because a bunch of nigger breeds get banned
say that to Brits
>>
>>3098112
>if you let them ban pitbulls they will not stop only on this breed they will ban other dangerous breeds and other dangerous things
Good.

Alas I wish every retarded troglodyte with a shitbull found their head inside of ones jaws but this would be a good enough compromise
>>
>>3097789
post the censored pic
>>
File: 1538962565055[1].png (566 KB, 788x611)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
>>
this whole thread is bait, its bad owners, not bad breeds
>>
>>3098112
I don't want pitbulls banned, I want pitbulls gone.
It's not a matter of ownership, the breed shouldn't exist.
Wouldn't take longer than 8 years if they just stopped breeding more.
>>
>>3098503
statistically Pitbulls are more likely to get aggressive and maim or kill somebody, no matter how they are raised.
>>
>>3098514
>mfw my abomination who was bred for fighting and killing is great with kids no seriously
>>
File: 1458513967361.png (1.29 MB, 1001x695)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>3097815
>Ashlee said she's sorry and that the dogs aren't dangerous.
>"My dogs took a chunk out of your leg unprovoked, but they're not dangerous I promise."
>>
>>3097099
Damn that baby took out three pit bulls before going down, what an absolute mad man
>>
>>3098112
>it's a slippery slope
No it's not. Ban pits and you instantly prevent like 3/4 dog attacks. When you can prevent that many attacks by removing ONE FUCKING BREED there is no need to go nuts banning other breeds left and right because you'll be dealing with single percentage differences.
>>
File: gig.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1331)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I am always on the side of the animal, never on the side of man.
>>
>>3098112
Fuck you pit-mommy!
>>
File: grandin-temple2.jpg (25 KB, 400x218)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>3098503
>Animal temperament is influenced by genetics, but breeding can go haywire when certain behavioral or physical traits are overselected, according to Ms. Grandin.

>The risks of overselection include lameness, excitable temperament, neurological or physical defects and lower disease resistance, such as the outbreak of avian influenza that resulted in an 11 percent loss in the egg supply.

>Overselecting can be downright dangerous. Ms. Grandin pointed to pit bulls bred to be aggressive against humans and not just other dogs. “Most are not appropriate for adoption,” she said. “There’s a problem here.”
>>
>>3098773
>Grandin also wades fearlessly into the pit-bull nature-or-nurture controversy. Pit bulls are, " on average, much more aggressive than other breeds," she concludes. Some are "good sweet dogs," but "don't let people tell you that pit bull aggression is a 'myth.' It's not. . . . There are some animals, including some dogs, who are just plain trouble. It's not their breed and it's not their owners. It's them. They're born that way, and they are bad, dangerous dogs."
>>
>>3097815
>The pitbulls got out through a gap in the fence, their owner Ashlee said she normally has them chained up but yesterday they weren't.
>Ashlee said she's sorry and that the dogs aren't dangerous.
>“They're beautiful,” she said. “They let kids ride them like they're ponies. I'm really shocked that this.. it's a lot to take in.”

>But Ashlee's neighbours say they saw this coming.
>One neighbour said she was chased by the dogs recently, while others told 7News they now walk the long way to parks and shops so they don't have to go near the house.

If she had them chained up "normally" then why were the neighbors terrified to even go near the house?
Fuck this lying roastie retard. I hope she rots in jail.
>>
>>3100298
God damn, why are so many women retarded?
>>
>>3098559
This.
>>
File: denmark.png (18 KB, 589x465)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>3098559
>>3100309
>>
>>3100307
Did she at least get percicuted?
>>
>>3100313
Based.
>>
>>3100320
Idk hope so.
>>
>>3097789
this is true for any animal and sadly I hope even more babies get attacked, I don't care if it's only a set up for 2 seconds for an instagram picture, your pet is never going to be like your kid and be a "big brother", fucking idiots need to learn one way or another
>>
>>3100338
They will never learn.
>>
>>3098112
This, but also pitbulls are a selective pressure that gets rid of retarded people and their offspring.
>>
File: niggle.jpg (36 KB, 320x538)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>3098559
Hmmm...
>>
>>3098112

They already ban dangerous shit like meth you fucking downie
>>
>>3098503
What's so special about pitbull owners?
>>
>>3098112
>le slippery slope fallacy
>>
>>3100513
Gee /pol/ do you ever think there's maybe a difference between tens of thousands of years of artificial selection of dogs and hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution? Like maybe they aren't comparable.
>>
>>3097819
...seagulls?
>>
>>3098112
Fuck, you’re right.
>>
>>3098517
Less than 500 deaths in 15 years?

You have less than a one in a million chance of dying to a dog attack. Who in the fuck is stupid enough to actually care about something so unlikely?
>>
>>3098136
I see 2 or 3 brits in this pic.
>>
>>3098503
except when a German shep bites someone they might have to take stitches but when a pitbull dies they don’t let go and rag doll you til you’re dead, not only that, how often do German Shepard’s even attack? at the very least, not nearly as often..
>>
>>3100626
So ignorant parents stop killing their kids. 500 kids eaten by dogs across any span of time is a tragedy.
>>
>>3100608
>fallacy
>>
>>3100632
That's not just kids, and on it's not. less than 500 people in 15 years in a nation of over 300 million people is meaningless. Go agitate about saturated fat and soda and cigarettes if you want to save lives, parents that pour soda down their kids throats and feed them cheeseburgers every day kill way more children than dogs of any kind.
>>
>>3100635
I don’t even want to ban pit bulls because if le slippery slope. I just wanna combat the propaganda.
>>
>>3100636
What propaganda, a few nerds on facebook that love their child surrogates a little too much?
>>
>>3100635
Something like 4.7 dog bites occur a year in the USA there might be only a small amount of deaths but dog maulings even if you survive aren't fun
>>
>>3100640
4.7 million*
>>
>>3100637
Not that anon, but have you never heard people claim that pitbulls used to be "nanny dogs", or seen images of pitbulls with babies posted as supposed evidence that there's nothing wrong with leaving them together? It's fairly common to see irresponsible people promoting false myths about pitbulls and encouraging other people to be irresponsible with them. A lot of dog attacks could've been prevented if these people had been more honest about the traits of pitbulls right from the beginning, so that people who can't handle their needs won't buy them.
>>
>>3097819
>this dogs BONEGIRTH has been SQUASHED & BLAMMED! i call him GUIDO the INBRED MAFIABEAST! i feed him only PASTA and CIGARS! eatin extra CARBS to fuel his XXXTRA CHROME-0-ZONES! makin him a 2.5X TEENY TINY-XENO GANGSTAR! lookin like a GATEKEEPER of GOZER up in this MUG! dont PISS him OFF hes a BOGLIN of KRIME!
>he cant BREATHE GOOD but he can...
>BITE...
>YOUR...
>BAWLLZZZ!!!
>>
>>3097819
toadline swans
>>
>>3097819
Based and gullpilled
>>
>>3098112
Just kill them all without making them illegal, I would be alright with that.
>>
File: same.jpg (56 KB, 615x410)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>3101611 >>3097819
can someone please gullpill me this is the most interested I've been in a topic in some time
>>
>>3101376
Kek
>>
>>3098116
It's this an /an/ meme or are people really this stupid?
>>
>>3098517
>Source
>Some Lawyer shill trying to spook everyone into hiring him for dog bite "risk" cases

Fucking ok, memelord.

When a dog bites someone, that site allows them to file a complaint. That means that "pitbull" figure is 100% reported by idiots that don't know how to interact with dogs. You think those people are properly IDing pitbulls? Nah this ain't it.
>>
>>3101718
People are really this stupid. You see that shit on the news on a daily basis.
>>
Not defending shitbulls, they are awful and only stupid people own them but you see a lot of those alleged baby attacks but there are no video proof? What gives?
>>
So out of 3.6 million pitbulls only 284 actually killed someone in a 13 year span?
>>
>>3101847
They killed more people than the ku klux klan in the past 30 years.
>>
>>3102443
Your point?
>>
>>3102454
The same as >>3101847
>>
>>3102460
What does that have to do with animals and nature?
>>
>>3102465
It's a comment about pitbull statistics dummy
>>
>>3102472
Can you describe in detail the point you were trying to make?
>>
>>3097789
These people are idiots. They don’t know how to raise a dog and don’t understand their body or even facial language. I’ve had a pit bull for 16 years and he’s never once attacked or even barked at me. He’s in my room right now, he’s getting demencia and cries in his sleep unless he’s with someone else.

I don’t know if it’s time to put him down.
>>
>>3102568
Never had a Pitbull but my dog got dementia and eventually her back vertebrae collapsed and we had to put her to sleep. I would have preferred doing it earlier before she had to suffer with the pain desu. I might be wrong but I think dogs especially understand what's happening when they get that old and become injured, they know their times up
>>
>>3097812
>tiny woman has 2 large animals she can't control
Fucking hell everytime, even a grown man can't stop a pitbull and he'd probably do a far better job at disciplining it than some little girl. If even 1 of her dogs felt like pulling off its leash there's absolutely nothing that girl could do. How are people allowed animals they clearly can't handle?
>>
>>3097812
I will 'attack' that Pitbull owner, if ya catch my drift
>>
>>3102589
I don’t like thinking about it, but I know it’ll eventually happen to my boy soon. He is the sweetest dog I’ve ever had.
>>
It's retards thinking pittbulls are family dogs and not guard dogs.
>>
>>3098129
It's the principle of banning something because you don't agree with it that is the problem. Like >>3098113 said, just get a gun and remove pit if it becomes your problem.
>>
>>3102642
A breed that randomly kills is not a guard dog you retard. They don't even make good attack dogs because they are to stupid to let go
>>
>>3098112
this
we must take in upon our selves to dispense vigilante justice on pitbulls
>>
>>3102743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtAue-USGOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMeKGeu81fw&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIu2zUBnCgg&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8tcGAPkLDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgVfzSBWeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGxhyUZ3uQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKV_0LwG51I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1OFUx6nB9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztFM7XJ2JBc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ypKbztdfIU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV6a0zDUEPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xeIeG7Kn0
https://theync.com/new-better-footage-of-the-thief-being-mauled-by-two-pitbulls.htm
https://www.bestgore.com/animal-encounters/two-pitbulls-attack-thief-entering-house/
>>
>>3098112
I somewhat understand that logic in the US.
Realistically I will never be able to carry weapons in EU, so why are other people allowed to have living weapons? If I had a gun to protect myself I would not care that much
>>
>>3102871
Here comes the Pit bull defense force to shill for more white baby deaths
>>
File: Barbara_Kay-226x340.jpg (16 KB, 226x340)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>3103746
t.
>>
>>3098567
That is because you're socially retarded.
>>
>>3100313
Is an AmBull a pitbull for the purposes of this argument? Do they snap like pits do?
>>
>>3100338
My wife's cousin had a doby. She was a mean bitch. One time they asked us to look after her while they were on vacation and the one night she freaked is both out and we just left. When their son was about eighteen months old he used to fuck that dog up. Beating on her ribs, pulling her ears. She lied there and took every ounce of it. Never made a peep. I think most family dogs understand that the kids are off limits.
>>
>>3100630
I had a pitmommy try to tell me how its painful for pits to lock their jaw.
Said nothing to the fact that whatever theyre clamping down on is getting torn to shreds.
>>
>>3098503
That's racist
>>
>>3100633
Exactly. The slippery slope always comes to pass. We went from gay marriage to taking your kids away if you don't let them change their sex in five years.
>>
>>3103815
they snap and then they are label as pitbulls
>>
>>3100643
Someone post the picture of all the "lab mixes" available for adoption
>>
>>3101611
Isn't the moron on this image talking about an albatross?
>>
>>3102568
>Pitbull
My man, the time to put it down was the day it was born.
>>
>>3102568
As much as I hate pits, I am sorry you have to lose your buddy. If he is starting to get afraid, maybe it is time to put him down. What kind of god gives a damn dog dementia...that is the saddest thing.
>>
>>3097092
Does this count?

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/alabama-animal-shelter-29-cats-mauled-killed-2-pitbulls-dogs.amp
>>
>>3103874
>29 cats killed
based
>>
>>3103874
>Twenty-nine cats were mauled to death by two pit bulls who broke out of their cages at an Alabama animal shelter overnight.
lol nanny dogs
>>
>>3100626
>>3100635
>idiot can't into relevant data

You're adding all sorts of random ass data into the set to devalue the actual data.

You're too dumb to realize what I just said so I'll break it down:

If I find 10 blue skittles in a bag of skittles, I can't say the chance of finding a blue skittle is 0.000000001% because I only found ten out of all the bags of jolly ranchers, M&M's, starbursts, and skittles in the entire grocery store.

The relevant data set would be how many people are hurt by pitbulls vs how many people own pitbulls.

There are about 90M dogs in the US, and 100,000 dog attacks that are serious enough to need surgery of some sort, and the vast majority of them are pitbulls. Meaning about 1 out of 1000 people who own a pitbull will get hurt or will hurt someone enough to require a trip to the emergency room (or coroner).
>>
>>3103930
I should also add, this is the approximate chance per year, per dog, of injuries that are serious enough to report.

You'd still have to deal with owning a breed that is dumb as fuck and all of its desirable qualities can be found in other dogs, except other dogs do it better.
>>
>>3103930
>the vast majority of them are pitbulls.
this is incorrect though. A person complaining about data as hard as you are should know that "pit bull" is undefined, and many dogs that aren't pit bulls become pit bulls only after they attack someone.

there's studies proving this. The science has been done.
>>
>>3103938
Feel free to link that science.
>>
>>3103948
https://www.vetmed.ufl.edu/2016/02/17/dna-studies-reveal-that-shelter-workers-often-mislabel-dogs-as-pit-bulls/

there's more, but I assume if you're not smart enough to find it you're not smart enough to read or understand it.
>>
>>3103953
I know them when I see them, and so do shelter workers
>>
>>3104047
obviously not.

they studied veterinarians and shelter workers with more than 3 years of experience. They couldn't correctly ID pit bulls most of the time.

do you think you're better at it than veterinarians and experienced shelter workers? Because it's way more likely you're just a retard and don't know it.
>>
>>3098779
>My vet is an old lady who's been doing it for 40 years
>Unapologetically say pitbulls are an aggressive breed not meant for households with children
>She explains it as the only people breeding pits are people who want to fight them and people who want to use the dog's aggression as a status symbol
Had a longer conversation about it with her while getting my hound his shots, it was pretty fuckin based
>>
>>3104079
it doesn't mention which breeds these "mislabelled dogs" consisted of and everyone knows it was probably bull breeds with some hound/lab in there. The official """American pit bull terrier"""" is just a specific bulldog mix that was given a name by fanciers. When normal people say "pitbull" they don't mean dogs registered to the adba they mean a PITBULL TYPE dog but they all tend to do the same thing.
Pibble fans need to stop playing name games with their shitty breed to suit their narrative.
>>
>>3104121
you're right, but that's exactly why anon up there COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE DATA is a fucking retard.

"Pit bull" isn't defined, and lots of dogs that aren't pit bulls magically become pit bulls when they attack someone.

if you want to make statistical declarations about pit bulls the very first thing you need to do is define the term. And only a complete retard wouldn't understand this. The problem you personally have is you're happy to ignore the problem when you're using it in your favor but bitch about it when people use it against you.
>>
>>3104121
>>3104124
>you're happy to ignore the problem when you're using it in your favor but bitch about it when people use it against you.

by that I mean you're not stupid, you're just dishonest with yourself and others.
>>
>>3097819
Thats a herringgull
>>
>>3098503
its both
bad breed because it is a breed bred for agressiveness, resilience and to ignore normal dog communication for yielding

bad owners for owning such dog
>>
>>3104127
Nah, that is a kelp gull.
>>3101674
Seagull stole tiny dog recently.
At first I didn't believe, I thought that owners are retarded, since gulls has no claws to swoop a chihuahua, but then I read that gull took it by collar.
>>3103834
Rule of thumb. Bird can lift its own weight no problem. UK gulls are like extra thick, apparently 3-4 kilos, and chihuahua is less.
>>3100624
Yes, seagulls.
>>
>>3103953
Shelter workers possibly mistake a boxy headed bulldog / terrier mix with an APT, but when it comes to attack you can identify them based on their uniquely savage attack patterns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ei9A6F-No0
Notice the dogs leg torn out, bones and all
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c1d_1448733767
>>
>>3104156
>you can identify them based on their uniquely savage attack patterns
...said no scientist ever
>>
>>3104133
>breed favored by bad actors for it's strength and bite grip
>bad actors breed the dogs, favoring aggression
>sell the dogs to either more bad actors or unsuspecting people who spend too much time on Facebook
>bad actors further the cycle of breeding
>pit mommies either give aggressive dogs to the shelter to give to some other poor sap, turn them loose (quite often intact), or get mauled
It's a cycle
>>
>>3104119
Why are old ladies the best vets?
>>
>>3104201
they call them old wives tales for a reason
>>
>>3097092
roastie btfo
>>
>>3100610
Human selection isn't random, dipshit.
>>
File: 1562595090005.jpg (28 KB, 967x749)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
How many Chihuahuas will it take to kill 1 angry pitbull?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>3101376
lel
>>
>>3098112
No need to ban pit bulls, you just need to make sure their owners are aware that pits are FUCKING FIGHTING DOGS or that they are exclusively used as guard dogs
>>
>>3105443
I dunno, how many could you fit into a pitbull gullet before it bursts at the seams like a fat foot ruining a tiny sock?
>>
>>3100610
Lol no
>>
>>3102477
That pitbulls killed more people than the ku klux klan therefore pitbulls are more dangerous than the KKK?

it's pretty cut and dry. I don't see why you are having trouble parsing his meaning.
>>
>>3105837
>therefore pitbulls are more dangerous than the KKK?
I've seen pitbulls, still waiting to see a klansmen this far north though. Would keep my distance from both desu.
>>
>>3105837
Don't reply to me ever again.
>>
>>3101376
Can someone explain this to me? Idont get it at all
>>
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (10 KB, 225x300)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1girl_and_white_dog.jpg (25 KB, 201x310)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1girl_with_dog.jpg (34 KB, 200x313)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1womanpit.jpg (28 KB, 241x248)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 8history(1).jpg (26 KB, 205x347)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
File: 9history(1).jpg (22 KB, 317x203)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
File: 11jeep.jpg (69 KB, 348x431)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 205916133_7ccdb367fe.jpg (110 KB, 321x500)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: 3363033199_811da5a463.jpg (46 KB, 360x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
File: 7295221780_d2b9730358_b.jpg (531 KB, 585x1024)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 322273931525.jpg (26 KB, 400x300)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: dogShow618.jpg (44 KB, 535x820)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: e9982e996d851.jpg (30 KB, 318x323)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: History1.jpg (64 KB, 250x263)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
File: image095.jpg (44 KB, 725x518)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: images (6).jpg (13 KB, 235x214)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>
File: images (10).jpg (13 KB, 203x248)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>
File: images (11).jpg (10 KB, 198x254)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>
File: wilkes4.jpg (33 KB, 466x398)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>
File: xef656g7h8.jpg (72 KB, 550x348)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
File: 1vintagedoglady.jpg (38 KB, 300x234)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
>>3105873
You need to be SMASHED & SLAMMED.
>>
>>3098503
Do you remember that south American dog breed that was bred to be so incredibly violent the dogs all killed each other and the breed went extinct?
Even the wild ones with no owners all eventually tore eachothers throats out.
Oh fuck I just destroyed your whole stupid argument.
>>
>>3106340
Source? That sounds like an interesting read.
>>
>>3106340
>>3106493
It's probably this. Not as dramatic as anon's recollection though.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordoba_Fighting_Dog
>>
>>3106543
Thank you anon. You some of you phone posters are alright.
>>
>>3100610
If certain members of a species live in dangerous areas where violence is the best way to survive, guess what they become.
>>
>>3100610
go back to /r/liberalcirclejerk faggot
>>
>>3100626
Just because I have a high chance of surviving a mauling doesn't mean I'd like to be mauled at all.
>>
>>3100313
What's wrong with Tornjaks? If I want a dog that can kill wolves and chase away bears by God I'll have it.
>>
File: 1544940505461.jpg (133 KB, 723x960)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>3097812
>>
>>3108654
How can it kill a full sized adult wolf?
>>
>>3097092
>Goochland

bruh
>>
>>3109832
Probably being well fed and healthy all the time. Wolves don't get the same privilege, they're not always at the top of their game. Depending on where you live, full size adults will be from a breed of different size as well. Dogs aren't only for shepherding sheep either, they're guards as well and they were probably picked for that role for a reason.
>>
>>3109439
lmao
>>
>>3098503
>HE WUZ A GUD BOI
>>
>>3098136
Surprised to see so many white kids still around
>>
>>3109832
Outnumbering it.
>>
>>3100628
You can also see none of these kids caring about the color of their skin.
>>
File: don't give a shit.jpg (18 KB, 320x240)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>3097812
>the dog's owner, a woman named Ashlee, was distraught over the incident and offered an apology
>>
>>3098116
you had 0
>>
>>3102871
Thing is, they are not defending their house or their owners, it's just a Pitbull being violent towards someone stupid enough to get close to them
>>
>>3100610
Lmao you are both wrong and confident about it. Do you argue against facts often?
>>
>>3098112
based

take the law into your own hands, stop waiting for the gubmint to step in and slit the throats of pibble breeders yourself
>>
>>3098101
Beautiful as always.
>>
>>3098116
Especially when drunk and untrained in dog combat.
There are ways to deal with them but it's hard to learn and practice.
Depending on your country a knife and gun is your best bet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.