[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: kots.jpg (314 KB, 1200x1600)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
These are my two cats Crungler and Spingus. They wont stop shitting everywhere. How can i stop them shitting everywhere?
>>
Take them outside and squish them against their body until their shit squelches out and into the grass. Bring them back in and give 'em a good bath.
>>
>>3075657
Should have bought a parrot. Their shit at least doesn't stink.
>>
They can't stand each other, trust me this is the problem, no matter what people will tell you, I've seen this problem of unexplained toiletery out of the proper place only happen when the owner happens to have to cats.

They don't stand each others, they don't want to shit where they smell another's cat piss and they are desperate to make you understand how they feel.

Don't believe it?

Then fuck you.
>>
File: They're fine.jpg (1.35 MB, 1200x1600)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>
>>3075657
Put down a litter tray were they're shitting. Also your Cats are over weight.
>>
>>3075665
Try that in real life you cunt and I'll track your IP adress and kill you as well as your family. Fucking bastard, I hope you die a slow and painful death.
>>
They are too fat, take those neets to the gym
>>
>>3075657
>enzyme cleaner on pooped on places
>more litter boxes further away from each other, >higher litter filling,
>make sure they're healthy and not constipated or something
>are they neutered/fine with each other/seeing or smelling a cat outside so it could be marking?
Also maybe exercise those fotkots.
>>
I like how their eyes are the same.
>>
>>3075657

fats do have a problem with shitting everywhere
>>
>>3075657
Stop calling them crungler and spingus retard. Id shit on your floor if you called me that too.
>>
>>3077248
but that's what they're called
>>
>>3075657
You need to double the amount of literboxes. If that doesn’t work, you need to get rid of one of them. Their behavior is because they hate each other. Your shitty home is not large enough for them. You probably live in a 1 bedroom apartment or something
>>
>>3077248
I'm fucking dying
>>
File: crungus.jpg (53 KB, 500x425)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>3077248
I just realized OP named their kid after this retarded shitpost of a videogame Nintendo published a long time ago.
>>
File: guards.png (269 KB, 500x472)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>3076679
>>
File: 1554004295950.png (497 KB, 720x847)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>3079362
its a bootleg college project like crazy bus you foolish bitch
>>
File: yep.jpg (41 KB, 474x426)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>3079368
Oooh, you're a real connoisseur of Scrimmy Bingus, aren't you?
>>
>>3079369
go to sleep matei
>>
>>3075657
Have they been doing this since you got them?
Take them to a vet and give them fecal samples. Or I would make sure the litter boxes are in places where they easily get to them (also not in the dark).
>>
>>3075657

Have at least 3 litterboxes.
Clean those regularly, if their boxes aren’t cleaned they’ll Fins their own place to shit
>>
>>3075657
I like the fat orange one
>>
these aren't op's cats

these are my cats
and yes i know they're fat

and they're both sweet
the orange one is kinda an alpha male and likes to lick people
the grey one is kinda shy but she sleeps withs me or my mom almost everynight
>>
>>3079613
please don't call Spingus fat

>>3079650
stop pretending my cats are your cats
>>
File: mycats4chansize.png (2.68 MB, 1224x1320)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>3079651
pls dont use my cats to attention whore only i can do that
>>
>>3079652
What! Op was a faggot all along??
>>
>>3079652
what're their actual names?
>>
>>3079653
yes lmao

ironically enough one of my cats shit on the floor today because their liter box was full
(i cleaned the floor and liter afterwards)

maybe OP is my mom and she's trying to tell me to clean the liter box x.x
>>
>>3079654
i dont wanna dox myself so ill tell you their nicknames

the gray one is fatass
the tan one is dumbass
>>
>>3075671
this
>>
>>3079657
>don’t wanna dox myself
>uses trip name probably used in a camwhore thread

Kek
>>
>>3079650
>>3079652
What a twist. And who is OP? Your dog?
>>
some tripfag has stolen my cats and is pretending they're hers lads
>>
File: qZhfUok.gif (343 KB, 300x300)
343 KB
343 KB GIF
>>3079652
WHAT THE FUCK OP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!???
>>
>>3079652

I like the cats reactions to your signs

Top:
>Jesus fucking christ, more of this human bullshit interupting my sleep, fucking hell what I have to put up with

Bottom:
>What the...? Get this shit offa me NOW!
>>
>>3079652
like most cats don't look exactly like
>>
>>3079657
is one of them named Yoda?

why do people name their cats Yoda? yoda don't look like no a cat, and it's always cats that aint even a little bit green. the fuck is wrong with people
>>
I had a cat that pooped on the floor only and we couldn't figure out the problem so we asked our vet. He suggested changing the material of the litter. We were using standard clay for him, then were switched it to shredded newspaper and he never pooped on the floor again. Depends if you wanna try something like that. My other cats we had at the same time never had this issue and used the clay just fine. Sometimes cats are just special.
>>
>>3079650
>>3079652
>>3079655
>>3079657
Listen Jessica, in only 3 posts you managed to out yourself as the typical shit owner.

-Your cat is not shy, he doesn't stand your other more dominant cat because he bullies him and now he is depressed.
I hear this "this one is playful and this one is shy" crap everytime from owner who own 2 cats and don't see that that obviously don't get along.

-You don't wait until a litter box becomes rancid and full of shit to empty it.

-Your cat became fat because you are lazy and stupidly uncaring in consequence.

Get them a better person to care for them.
>>
>>3081466
Have sex.
>>
>>3081466
Unironically KYS
>>
Try two litter boxes, occasionally it's a territorial issue.
>>
>>3081466
Wtf did you expect from an ugly landwhale like Jessica?
>>
Imagine someone's oh-so-British mom comes on here to shitpost about her kid's fatty cats and their filthy litter pan. Fucking Scrimmy Bingus for fuck's sake!
>>
>People contracting toxo through their feet because they let cats shit on their floors.
Wew.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.