[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20190611_235026.jpg (676 KB, 3120x4160)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
I found this little faggot on the road about to get killed by a cat and i took him home. He cant fly yet,.and im not sure how to feed him and give him water till he is old enough to fly away.

Any ideas?
>>
>>3051132
chew up some beans and potatoes and spit it in their mouth
>>
>it's that time of the year again
It's a fledgling that was learning how to fly. Notice the full feathers. Its parents were watching from above. Put it back.
>>
>>3051132
I'm surprised you haven't eaten faggot already
>>
>>3051141

It was night, and he was about to be eaten by a cat, if i were a minute later, he would be dead.

Do you know how to feed him / give him water? And how long would it take him to learn flying. I want to save that bird
>>
>>3051149
No he wouldn't, the parents would have swooped down to attack the cat. You just kidnapped the birb, go put it back so the parent can feel it you moron.
>>
>>3051149
If you really want to save it you would have found the nest and put it back in there but no, you want to show what a caring guy you are on social media so you steal the baby bird from its parents with no idea how to care for it just so you can take a few cute photo to share and virtue signal.

You've given it a huge hunk of bread, which isn't great for normal adult birds as it is and at worst could kill the baby bird depending on what's in the bread.

Caring and rehabing birds is not a trivial business and is very species specific but nope you don't even know what species this is because you never bothered to look for the parent or its nest.

You'e an idiot, now go put the bird back in a safe spot near where it came from where the cat can't get to easily like a tree or bush.
>>
>>3051132
Should have let the cat make things right, nigger.
>>
>>3051149
>I want to save that bird
kill the cat then put it back
>>
>>3051132
Cats gotta eat, same as birds
>>
And now snatcher threads have become a regular thing because faggot mods wouldn't delete the first ones despite it being obvious animal cruelty, fucking tremendous.
>>
You're a retard
Kys tbfh
>>
>>3051132
Go to Walmart, get some worms, cut them in half and feed it to them, take it out in the morning and let it try to fly
>>
>>3051132
Drop it off a tall building
>>
>>3051574
They've always been a regular thing around this time of the year.
I feel like /an/ should have a fledgling advice sticky that stays up during spring and summer.
>>
>>3051702
This
My dad fucked up and kidnapped a sparrow fledgling
Fuck it I'll keep it as a pet now, I feed it ground beef and he shits fine and flies energetically
>>
>>3051235
BASED
>>
>>3051574
How new are you? Lurk more before you subject us to your idiotic opinions.
>>
>>3051132

VET

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.