[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Prevent Cancer
>>
>>3023577
>>
>>3023577
I really don't like this guy.
>>
>>3023577
>prevent no dogs
>cancer in house
what?
>>
>>3023686
I think he's saying dog poop causes cancer
>>
In US you can get driving license even with schizophrenia?
>>
>that random dollar bill
This is a redneck isn't it?
>>
>>3023700
>Chevy silverado
Yeeeeyup
>>
>>3023660
>>3023577
Which is crazier?
>>
>>3023696
So dont be retarded and let your dog poop in the house?
>>
CANCER DOG GET 10 TIMES MORE CANCE THAN YOU AN ME
>>
>>3024026
I want the world to know this.
I should plaster this all over the back of my truck. Then people will recognize.
>>
>>3023716
The furfag. Faggotry is always worse than schizophrenia.
>>
>>3023716
They're two polarly different types of crazy, you can't really compare them
>>
>>3023577
>cancer dog get 10 times more cance than you and me
Poor cancer dog.
>>
>>3023716
guy in the first sounds hilarious
furries are just revolting
>>
File: 1553056648195.jpg (60 KB, 670x671)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>3023577
>>3023660
>>
File: vegans.jpg (218 KB, 1540x800)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
>>3023700
Americans usually get their license when they turn 16, while most schizophrenia cases aren't diagnosed until a few years later.
>>
>>3024399
Why they don't suspend it or something? And what about renovation of license every 5 years. In some shitholes you have to pass medical examination again.
>>
People whose political and personal opinions can be summed up by bumper stickers and they will actually go out and buy those stickers to put on their car. These are people who need to be put on a castration list.
>>
>>3023577
>Some drug makers don't want you to know!
Is dog shit used in drug making or something?
>>
>>3024411
A lot of schizophrenics are undiagnosed, probably in part because of the stigma perpetuated by people like yourself. Instead of seeking treatment they avoid it, and perhaps rightfully so while people are advocating for the denial of their liberties.
>>
>>3024505
I've only known a couple schizophrenics but both were and still are a serious danger to themselves and others. I definitely don't enjoy being around them and I fully support taking away their liberties.

oddly enough both are violent, angry, confused males that are just fine on their meds but have convinced themselves that the medical profession is out to harm them. Probably because they're being forced to take meds against their will so they stop assaulting random people. It's sad but honestly we should probably strap them to a bed somewhere with an IV full of antipsychotics since the alternative is letting them roam around homeless getting arrested every couple weeks.
>>
>>3024505
True, because any diagnose would result in shitty life... I think most diagnosed shizos (well, and other mental issues) end up killing themselves in couple years, since they can't find job, etc. Even if they get fixed.
And AFAIK, fixing mental issues is impossible. You can only make them hide their symptoms/problems.
>>
File: CatsglowInthedArk.jpg (120 KB, 628x610)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>3024523
This. Mental issues are impossible to fix. At least with current medicine and whatnot.
>>
>>3024523
Regardless of what you think is best, or even what is truthfully best, your rhetoric is the reason people aren't seeking treatment, and are distrustful of the treatment they receive. And so long as you're outwardly expressing such belief, mentally ill people will remain undiagnosed, which as you've explained, is more dangerous for the functional population.
>>3024524
Schizophrenia can also manifest acutely after certain stressors, and treatment/intervention can go a long way in relieving psychosis and returning an individual to baseline function. Of course depending on duration and severity, outcomes of treatment can vary in success, but it is unfortunate that the stigma can stop people from seeking help. I'm certain there are people which could have a high quality of life if they felt safe enough to seek an early intervention, but instead they fall deeper into psychosis.
>>3024527
Not all mental disorders are life long, although the predisposition to bouts can be lifelong, treatment and intervention can get someone on the right track. Depression and eating disorders are obvious examples, people can recover, although obviously there are also cases of incompetency and relapse.
>>
>>3024532
>your rhetoric is the reason people aren't seeking treatment, and are distrustful of the treatment they receive
incorrect.

clinical paranoia is the real reason. I assume you've never actually met a schizophrenic. They don't trust anyone.
>>
>>3024532
this
the bullshit makes me very careful about seeking help when I'm in a suicidal mood since that gets you on the 'danger to yourself or others' liberty removal lists. Thankfully I've got a good doctor, but if I didn't I'd either be dead or on a list of people who aren't considered worthy of all the rights everyone else gets. Which honestly would be a pretty big trigger for suicidal thoughts.

living with depression sucks but having suicidal ideations is worse. People are starting to understand depression at least, suicide's seen as a personal weakness thing. Which it can be, but it can also just be a brain being bullshit thing like depression or social anxiety. Just one that gets you on a list of 'watch this guy he's dangerous' people if you try to get treatment for it.
>>
>>3024411
If I had schizophrenia I wouldn't go to the doctor because they would take away my license
You played yourself
>>
>>3024543
I never said clinical paranoia isn't real, and plenty of people who are mentally stable are afraid or distrustful of doctors. There's plenty of reason to be nervous at a hospital but so long as people like yourself are vocally advocating for the mentally ill to be disbarred from society or even euthanized, they're going to project those sentiments on practitioners who want to help. Telling people it's okay to seek help will make them a lot more comfortable than the rhetoric you're sharing on a public forum. If you want dangerous people to stop avoiding treatment you shouldn't parrot the reasons they're distrustful.
>>3024544
You're right in that unfortunately, even in seeking care one must be careful not to compromise their liberty. Glad you found a practitioner who wants to help rather than restrain, but there is certainly a line to which someone can be dangerous, but when people lump all the mentally ill together as one stigmatized and marginalIsed population, it isn't surpising when those suffering would just choose not to admit it.
>>
>>3024580
>so long as people like yourself are vocally advocating for the mentally ill to be disbarred from society
I'm not.

I'm advocating for schizophrenics to be medicated so they can fit into society.

whether they like it or not.
>>
>>3024713
Forcefully medicating the unwilling is a good way to make it into an Orwell novel, I guess.
For anything else though it's a pretty terrible idea.
>>
>>3024713
14/88, would cleanse again.
>>
>>3024717
We do it regularly as a society, we've been doing it for centuries. So far no Orwell, just lots of psychiatric wards where the criminal insane are forced to play nice.
>>
>>3023660
>HONK
>furry
>Gaytheist
Lmao perfect
>>
>>3024718
true, we used to sterilize and lobotomize them. The Nazis rounded them up and killed them.

what we do now is a lot nicer, though I doubt it's very pleasant. Take your meds, kids. Obey your doctor. It's much better than the alternative of assaulting or killing random strangers and being locked up for life.
>>
>>3024721
Did you read your own post? Criminals are a whole different thing
>>
>>3024724
>Criminals are a whole different thing
Again, you clearly don't have much experience with unmedicated schizophrenics.
>>
>>3024725
Are you implying all schizophrenics are criminals?
>>
>>3024726
No, I'm telling you that schizophrenics are almost always diagnosed because of criminal behavior and generally engage in criminal behavior when they're not medicated. That's sortof a requirement for the diagnosis.

>are criminals
what a useless mindset. Do you think criminals are any different from normal people?
>>
>>3024727
You, in the same post, said that schizophrenics are almost always discovered through crime, and that criminals are normal people.
Maybe the one who should be on medication is you.
>>
>>3023660
Too gr8 to h8
>>
>>3024731
I've never met anyone that hasn't committed a crime at some point. If I did I'd wonder about their mental health.

schizophrenics are different since their criminal behavior is very directly caused by their disease, and taking medication often stops it. So we don't consider them guilty of their crimes. It isn't "them" doing the crime, it's their illness. But we can't have them running around stabbing people to death on the Appalachian Trail so we lock them up and medicate them.
>>
File: 1557194159692.jpg (37 KB, 670x670)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>3024727
>That's sortof a requirement for the diagnosis.
>>
>>3024733
Are you admitting to a crime? By your standards you're likely schizophrenic and should be forcefully medicated
>>
>>3024735
I've committed many crimes in my life, so undoubtedly have you.
>>
>>3024733
I want you to find ONE person in the current millennia that's been forcefully locked up due to schizophrenia without having committed a crime.
>>
>>3024736
In that case we should assume that everyone is schizophrenic, because schizophrenics are so likely to commit crimes.
>>
>>3024738
yes, because apples are likely to be fruits, all fruits must be apples.

your mental illness is showing.
>>
>>3024737
that was my point.

when we force a schizophrenic to take their meds it's because they've committed a crime. Or many of them.
>>
>>3024739
I'm glad you agree, so clearly most schizophrenics aren't criminals.
>>
>>3024739
I hate how any discussion of mental health boils down to "no, YOU take YOUR meds!"
>>
>>3024741
apples are a fruit but not all fruits are apples
>I'm glad you agree most apples aren't fruits

sadly there's no medication for your disease.
>>
>>3024742
If we ever invent a medication for stupid I'll be right here on 4chan handing it out like candy.
>>
File: handicapped.jpg (146 KB, 960x720)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>3023577
>literally handicapped
>>
>>3024737
In former soviet shitholes - many.
>>
>>3024767
How do I smoke asbestos?
>>
>>3024747
>>3024742
All they need to do, is to sell all pills and powders legally and anonymously.
>>
https://old.reddit.com/r/InfowarriorRides/comments/bp5hfk/dog_poop/?st=jvqgr07r&sh=b0d3a1e2
>>
>>3024806
This.
>>
WE CAN HAZ FOAM
>>
>>3024736
do normalfags actually just go and commit crimes? apart from speeding I can't think of a time I've broken the law
>>
>>3024767
He fucking would live in a state with piggly wiggly. That or Food Lion.
>>
>>3023577
why is it ALWAYS a fucking silverado? does schizophrenia come with a free coupon for one?
>>
>>3025207
More like Silverado comes with free schizo
>>
>>3025207
Interesting theory, expect to receive your Silverado within the next 3-4 weeks.
>>
>>3025317
Nice, free truck.
I still will not take my pills
>>
>>3023716
Furfag is just cringe, or being like 4channeler, pretends to be retard. Similar to homos.
But dog cancer is definetely schizo, no doubts.
>>
>>3023577
>Prevent no dogs, cancer in house

All my WUT?
>>
>>3023660
based.
>>
>>3023660
Where does he get those wonderful bumper stickers? There’s an asshole who double parks his truck backed in at my garage and I’d love to get him some honks for his afternoon commute.
>>
>>3025509
for best effect make sure to hit it with some clear coat after
>>
>>3025509
Kek, look on Furaffinity. Pick up some Bad Dragon ones as well.
>>
>>3023660
Guess we found LastGrayWolf’s car
>>
>>3023660
Imagine knowing what all of that is
And being stuck behind him in traffic with your mom
>>
>>3025531
Evil/10
>>
>>3023577
seems like a Schizo to me
>>
>>3023660
This guy is a dog and cancer.
>>
>>3025541
I already have the Bad Dragon stickers that came with my sculpture.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.