[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>http://www.nocastration.org
Why take sex out of your pet's lives?
>>
>>2961238
I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but it would be nice if they gave sources for sweeping statements like "destroys their entire endocrine system". It's not really worth reading otherwise.
>>
Because the good consequences outweight the bad ones. Differs from species to species, though.
>>
Because why castrate your pets when you can just have invasive animals breed out of control even more than they already are, starve on the streets and get diseases and parasites while killing native wildlife? makes perfect sense
>>
>>2961607
Why would my pet not being neutered cause strays and disease to magically appear?
>>
>>2962151
Because they inevitably get loose and find as many females they can. for each one he grabs she has 7 small ones of her own. then They are let loose and make more babies
>>
>>2961238
>Why take sex out of your pet's lives?
I agree. If you don't let your dog knot you or at least jerk him off twice a week you're committing animal abuse.
>>
>>2962171
Exactly. Always be extra considerate of your pets. Give them a hand.
https://imgur.com/a/pbs4a
>>
>>2961238
Go to a pet shelter once a week and see how many faces are no longer there.
>>
>>2961238

We need concentration camps for people exactly like whoever is behind such a stupid website. Or at least force them into a locked off space with barely any food or drink, force them to have kids and watch them starve or die of diseases.
>>
>>2961238
Because spraying.
>>
Sex with whom, exactly? I live alone, don't let the cat outside, and have no other cats.
>>
File: lB7O7M1.png (4 KB, 691x597)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>2962171
>>2962771
>>
>>2962771
these artist, these fucking artist.
>>
I took sex out of my life, now we match
>>
>>2962906
I know, half of them can't draw animal genitals for shit.
>>
>>2962771
>>
>>2961238
I generally agree that spaying and neutering is less optimal for pets, and I have 7 unspayed female cats. However, I just took in a starving kitten and it turns out he's a boy. Lad's gotta get fixed soon so my girls don't get pregnant.
>>
SNEED!
>>
>>2962880
Well, in that case with you. Not neutering your pet but let it live with lifelong sexual frustration isn't nice.
>>
>>2963008
Why is there a redditor outside of his containment board? Shoo home, little redditor.
>>
>>2962771
I can understand women fucking and sucking dogs but eating them out thats just vomit inducing.
>>
>>2961607
>expecting long-term thinking from toxozombies
>>
>>2962171
wow cool out there YMS
>>
>>2961238
If I can't have sex in my house, then nobody is having sex in my house. It's just the way it goes.
>>
>>2961238

Only good argument for spay/neuter is population control and im not retarded enough to let my pets roam free. Beyond that the genitals play a role beyond fucking and are necessary for proper animal health. If you care so much get your male dogs vasectomies, does the same thing.
>>
>>2963293
In some species the female reproductive organs have to actually be used for proper animal health or else it's the opposite, they are prone for infection and cancer. And used means nursing actual offspring, just fingering your pet every month won't do.
>>
>>2962985
how do you deal with that many females in heat? jesus christ it would be annoying as hell
>>
>>2961254
Since many hormones are synthetized in your gonads it's just a little bit of logic my dear faganon
>>
>>2963394
My girls stay relatively calm when in heat. They might cry at the door occasionally but for the most part they just roll around on the floor and become extra affectionate. It's really not obnoxious or annoying once they're adults. You can always calm them down with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNahG4DEr7k
>>
Because my cat was pissing all over the house. My dog, however, was neutered at age 11 because he had a testicular tumor that caused constant pain and misery.
>>
>>2965697
But don't you find it a little disturbing living with aroused cats that are desperate to find sexual stimulation but will only get it if you decide to finger them?
>>
>>2963197
A clean, healthy dog is perfectly safe.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.