[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

He literally did nothing wrong
>>
He is based sticking his dick in teen pussy. He is just like those old dudes on oldje
>>
>>2938473
>>2938473
>popscientist
>adulterer
It don’t check out, chief.
>>
>>2938473
He said dinosaurs had two brains. Trolling or not, stop it Jack
>>
>>2938473
>Torosaurus and triceratops were the same species
>Triceratops was an omnivore
>Dinosaurs had two brains
>Every single T. rex theory he has every had

Fuck this dude
>>
>>2938473
>The Virgin Horner and the Chad Bakker/Holtz
>>
>>2938753
all three of those guys are pretty ridiculous.

but then /an/ doesn't know any real scientists aside from popular theropodologists so I guess the choices are limited.
>>
>>2938808
I knew Bakker and honestly he was kind of a basedboy. I guess I won’t go into detail since some Bakker fanboy was reeeee’ing about how I should be charged with libel the last time I talked about it.
>>
>gets kicked out of museum curation for diddling his barely legal loli.
>"I retired"
>all of his theories are wrong
>lol jurassic park involvement lol
>only makes money because hes buddies with spielberg and Lucas who find his projects.
>wants to make holographic dinosaur park, with Spielberg's help
Hes got "serious scientist" written all over him
>>
>>2938827
Bakker and Holtz are both really cool dudes and really terrible scientists.

So's Horner.
>>
>>2938866
Bakker’s all hat and no cattle. That’s all I got to say, really.
>>
>>2938853
>gets kicked out of museum curation for diddling his barely legal loli
Yeah Bakker reeee’d about this too desu.
>”He didn’t retire, he just can’t keep his hands off his students.”
What’s really fucked that nobody seems to bring up is she had a goddamned boyfriend. Imagine getting cucked by the “dinosaur expert” for Jurassic Park.
>>
>>2938964
you're assuming he actually had sex with her, which afaik they both deny.

even the college probably doesn't think they had sex. Having sex with your professor isn't illegal most places. Getting married just to avoid some rule or law is though.
>>
>>2938971
>Having sex with your professor isn't illegal most places.
>Getting married just to avoid some rule or law is though.
This just got spicier than expected.
>>
>>2939120
not sure why

barely legal is the same thing as 100% completely and totally legal. If an 18 year old wants to marry a 98 year old nobody can stop them.
>>
>>2939124
Not that, marrying her just to avoid another law.
>>
>>2939633
oh
The US doesn't recognize fake marriages, they're not legal. So if they wanted that to work they needed to tell people they were actually in love and totally boning every 3 days. Otherwise it's just perjury or fraud.
>>
>>2939641
But what law was he trying to avoid? If he was, anyways, since the clock striking midnight on your 18th birthday makes you just as legal as any functional woman in her 40s. Except news sources claim she was 19.

Honestly I’ve never met a very mature woman of 21 years or younger. Even at 25 some of them still got some growing up to do. I don’t see what Horner saw in this 19 year old who already had a boyfriend besides an irl loli fuckdoll. Totally legal I guess, just fucking lame, really.

I honestly hope he did bang her because it would be 1000x more lame if he took her out on dates to tell her bullshit paleontology “facts” and every so often she’d say some basic shit like “wooooow you’re so smart” and genuinely smile but no banging.
>>
>>2939650
as I recall she was being dismissed from research by the college and for whatever reason Horner wasn't allowed to sponsor her work. But getting married somehow got them around that rule and allowed her to continue her research.

afaik he was forced into retirement, she never really made any waves as a researcher, and they divorced shortly after the marriage no longer served its purpose. I don't personally believe it was a real marriage. Nor did the college apparently.
>>
>>2939124
True, but ts still cringey as fuck. Vanessa is quite cringey actually, I'm half afraid to post it because its bordering on furrydom. It kinda reminds me of Willoughby
>>
>>2939675
in American Halloween costumes aren't necessarily an indication of a sexual fetish. Also most americans aren't shocked by sexual fetishes, they're fairly common. Also the internet's prudish distaste for one particular fetish or its wholehearted embrace of other fetishes doesn't actually make any of them more respected or more reviled.

4chan isn't real life. Nobody actually cares what she does to make her pussy clench.
>>
>>2939666
If they actually made a legal contract and divorced legally then it was a real marriage. All marriage is nowadays is a literal piece of paper.
>>2939688
>>2939675
We call these scaleys, anon, and they are cringey af. They tend to be even more gross than furries if you can imagine that.
>>
>>2939869
>If they actually made a legal contract and divorced legally then it was a real marriage.
for a marriage to be legal in the US it needs to be entered into voluntarily for the traditional reasons (love, reproduction). The US has a long history of not recognizing marriages for citizenship or estate reasons or to get out of a college decision to end someone's employment, tenure, or admittance.
>>
>>2939881
Can’t get divorced if you were never married to begin with, anon. So which is it?
>>
>>2939993
>Can’t get divorced if you were never married to begin with, anon.
sure you can. The state is happy to take your money for a service you don't need.
>>
>>2940005
Good one, anon, but I’m still not convinced. Literally just pick ONE story and stick to it.
>>
>>2938827
hell with the reee'ing, I'd like to hear some details, please. or maybe a link to a post of yours in the archive?
>>
>>2940611
I don’t really feel like digging through the archives for my own posts. Don’t worry, though, I’m sure there’s anons obsessed enough with me to do it for free.
>>
>>2940772
I'm not going to do it, just tell the kid an Uncle Bob story or two
>>
>>2940611
>>2940772
>digging through the archives
isn't hard, depending on what you're looking for. The search parameters can narrow down searches quite well. I wouldn't think it'd be hard to find threads mentioning Bakker.
(just sayin)
>>
>>2940788
I’m not the only anon on /an/ to ever mention Bakker and Icbf to search for that specific paleo general. I just remember it was summer and that the reeeeing lead up from a Nanotyrannus question.
>>2940784
What KIND of Dr Bob stories? I’ve only known him from the Morrison. How I met dear old Bob:
>be me, new volunteer at the Morrison
>honestly never even heard of the Morrison before I got done signing my second application to volunteer at DMNS
>the first time I didn’t get it, so I took field paleo courses to get the experience they might want; this turned out to be good enough for the Morrison
>I didn’t even know Bakker volunteered there until I got the volunteering gig and did some web searches about it
>ask them if it’s true and they say ya
>get brought upstairs so the boomer lead volunteer can show me something
>it’s Dr Bob himself, prepping a fossil
>I shake his hand and show him my trusty horse phalange
>he estimates it was an average sized horse of at least a thousand pounds; I’m at awe that my trusty horse phalange was at least large enough to be a trusty steed in the flesh, having always thought he probably would have been too smol
>he asks me where I got it
>”Amazon.”
>”...The Amazon?”
>”No, Amazon.com.”
We laughed about that. Then I told him it was sourced from the Black Sea and talked about extinct horses. Watching animal videos on YouTube with him behind the cash register was super comfy ngl.
I only call him a basedboy because he’s afraid of horses yet wears the cowboy hat, which I never even bought until after I went to the ER from a bull riding. He’s talked about pith helmets and I wish he really would. It honestly got me thinking of making and wearing them.
>>
>>2940807
Not him but thank you.
that's a pretty damn cool thing.
>>
>>2940807
>>he asks me where I got it
>>”Amazon.”
>>”...The Amazon?”
>>”No, Amazon.com.”
that's hilarious

thank you for the story, anon.
>>
>>2940866
It might have been the most “Oh, grandpa.” moment of my life.
>>
>>2940807
>my trusty horse phalange
This is hilarious to me for some reason
>>
>>2941397
I lost him at a bar, unfortunately. The Grizzly Rose to be exact. I miss Boneless everyday.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.