[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: c0c.jpg (45 KB, 634x650)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>he legitimately wastes money by buying and planting annuals every year
>>
>>2938354
>doesn't harvest and save seeds for next year
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (25 KB, 321x245)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2938367
>thinks annuals are even a priority in any garden
>>
>>2938354
well fuck you OP, my tomatoes are worth it
>>
File: IMG_1713.jpg (232 KB, 1024x768)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>2938428

Sorry, can't hear you. My enormous, constantly regenerating stand of sage is in the way.
>>
>he has a lawn that he has to mow every week
>>
>>2938354
>he has a garden
>doesn't just live in the middle of a nature reserve
>>
>>2938354
>he can't afford a 4$ tray of petunias
>>
I fucking hate annuals.

I love my plants, theyre like my pets. I care and love them. I just cant stand the heartbreak of seeing them die every season, even if they produce a gazillion seeds.
>>
>>2938354
>doesn't accent his flower beds with pots of brightly colored seasonal annuals
stay pleb
>>
>lives in a climate with 2 week growth season
guess I'll just harvest my perennial crop of snow
>>
>>2938428
Grow them in a greenhouse and stop being such a cuck.
>>2938429
Nigga who tf wants to make pasta sauce with a base of sage? Lmfao
>>
>>2938730

You think herbs exist just to make sauce with? Eat them raw. If you have enough edible perennials you won't even have to pay for a good half of your meals.
>>
>only uses perennials and shrubs
while I want to respect your decision I'll just call you a tight fisted lazy fuck instead
>>
>>2938354
>implying all cultivated annuals produce viable seeds
>>
>>2938762

Perennials and shrubs are for the honest gardener. There's absolutely no reason to pay out every single year to your local megafarm when you can propagate and culture plants that live longer than most of us will. And if you think they're the easiest things on God's green earth to grow, I doubt you've been gardening much.
>>
>>2938766
kek, I guess you're not a cheap lazy bastard then
>>
>>2938759
Nigga dafuq do you make sauce with? 100% dairy with some herb seasoning? Lmfaoooo
>>
>>2938730
>Nigga who tf wants to make pasta sauce with a base of sage?
pleb detected
>>
>>2938354
>buying
>planting
More like he legitimately wastes time by harvesting and throwing seeds every year.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.