[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: The cat.png (253 KB, 340x347)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
Need yalls advice.

My cat has been having some strange behaviors lately, and I was wondering if you could tell me if something might be wrong? I'd like yalls opinion before I go to a vet.

She's been making strange meows and isn't eating too much, ontop of moving a bit slowly. We adopted her when she was about seven and that was in 2011. What do yall think? Pic related.
>>
>>2915755
probably sick and you should take her to the vet.
By the time you get a few replies she probably would have died because of how slow this board is.
>>
>>2915755
Best take her to the vet
>>
>>2915755
Could be anything from a little stomach ache to a more serious issue. Mine did something similar and it turned out she had an infection that hurt her.
If "lately" means the behaviour hasn't been back to normal in two or three days I'd take her to a vet.

Cute cat, by the way.
>>
>>2915916
>>2915896
>>2915969
I scheduled an appointment, I apologize for the long delay. My mother is also sick and I was cooking dinner/visiting her.
She's been at this for a couple of days, maybe two.

Thank you man, her name is Maus.
>>
>>2915755
get well soon kitty
>>
File: Cat.jpg (267 KB, 2048x1536)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>2916040
She is fat kitty.
Pic from 2016.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.