[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How do I know if my cat loves me?
>>
>>2915707
It doesn't love you, it only wants food, water, and pee/shit in sand. Now delete this
>>
>>2915725
But they are so cute, and whenever I sleep my cat lays down on my stomach.
>>
>>2915707
Cuddles you, purring, blink at you, and want food from you.
>>
You don't. Cats are incapable of love.
>>
It doesnt, animals dont have brains so its impossible for them to have feelings.
>>
>>2915730
The blink is what you want to see, OP. Is an expression of trust.
>>
>>2915707
>Purring
>Cuddling
>Following you around casually
>Tail standing straight with the tip curved
>(More) Comfortable with you touching their ears, paws, and belly. Depends on cat.
>Slow blink
>Rubbing their face on you (Scent marking)
>If talkitive cat, talking (not whining)
>Greeting you when you come home
>Bringing you game
>Wanting to play with you
>"Love bites", quick nips that may or may not be painful during petting, cuddling, or playing. Think of it like the cat version of hitting someone's shoulder
>>
>>2915707
rubbing against you
>>
>>2915725
>hurr durr cats doesn't care about you, dogs are better
>5 yo firstborn Retardo gets mauled by a 120 lbs pit who loved him so much

Cats are more than capable of affection you inbred faggot, just because they don't jump on you and cover with drool doesn't mean they don't care about you. Also, cats and dogs have different kinds of affection, nobody save brainlets like you expect to be loved like a human would do. Now delete yourself
>>
File: 2l0ahe.jpg (39 KB, 415x470)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>2915766
Speak for yourself
>>
>>2915998
my aunts get tries to do all these things with me when i go feed it when she's away and i treat it like shit
your cats don't love you
>>
>>2915707
If it doesn't abandon your ass. Cats willingly fucks off if they're not into you. It's one of the things catfags like about cats.
>>
>>2916320
Maybe your aunt's cat is just retarded. I feed my cat as soon as I get home and sometimes he will eschew eating until I've given him attention for a few minutes. This is a cat that fucking loves food, too.
>>
>>2915707
>being that unsure about your cats love you need to make a thread on 4chan
I know that my cat loves me. As a good cat-owner you just know such things
>>
>>2916337
or maybe cats just act how they act and don't give a shit about their owner?
>>
>>2916271
>inmediately brings dog into the discussion
Lol
>>
>>2916271
>p-pitbulls!
Yikes. Kys faggot, literally nobody talked about dogs except you, it's obvious that you have a bad experience with dogs, don't you?
>>
>>2915707
insert your index finger in its asshole and twist it clock wise

if the cat says meow meow it loves you if it just says meow it doesn't
>>
File: toxo cat owners.jpg (124 KB, 501x435)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>2915725
Fpbp. Cats are shittiest creatures in the animal kingdom and their toxoplasmosis mindslave owners are just as bad if not even worse.
>>
>>2916440
>cats are the only animals that transfer diseases
and regarding that you have to be a fucking idiot to be infected. by literally picking up and entering contaminated fingers into your mouth or licking your cats feet. it's also much more transferred by beef and other meats rather than cats. also of all the diseases you could have it's on the bottom of anything to actually affect you, which is only in a two week period before your body builds an immunity. fucking band wagon riding memer, go back to >>>/v/. literal underage tier spamming
>>
>>2916440
Toxoposters are the truest manifestation of autism.
>>
File: IMG_20190113_170405_487.jpg (2.72 MB, 4608x2592)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>2915707
>>
>>2916748
you're proving him right with your toxoplasmosis mental breakdown
>>
>>2915707
Cats are simplistic creatures that don't love human owners because they can't. They lack the neuron density for such connections, rather they can only identify potential food sources.

Cats operate off of nueroception.
>>
>>2916440
stay in /pol/
>>
Eye contact is one way to tell.

Are all you guys autistic? Is this all bait? Jesus
>>
>>2918654
>Are all you guys autistic?
Where do you think you are, fren?
>>
>>2917333
>attempting to argue is now a mental breakdown
so this is the mental power of the buzzword fag

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.