[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: images.jpg (10 KB, 233x216)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
So can we all agree orcas are the biggest douchebags in nature?
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 224x225)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
*Blocks your path*
>>
File: 1527221694602.jpg (68 KB, 869x1024)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2915687
Humans (or upright apes as I like to call them), Kill other animals not only for fun but torture them to, also think the more endangered a species is the harder it makes their boner. Humans are some of the dumbest motherfuckers around and couldn't even survive without mcdonalds because they are so degenerated from being removed from natural selection. only 0.0001% of humans actualyl advance the species or achieve anything worthwhile. Most upright apes just eat shit die and pollute. The only logical reason is because shitting out less babies and burning less greenhouse gasses and mass extincting more species would cost slightly more money than polluting the planet boo hoo think about muh conomy the rich people boo hoo. Fuck upright apes kill them all.
>hurr hurr start with urself duh hurr
No because I am one of the few upright apes who actually cares and then a million more low EQ retards will shit out million of more upright ape shit factories.
>>
>>2915689
That thing isn't fucking natural though
>>
>>2915687
Yes
Wholeheartedly
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
No animal is more assholish and brutal than chimps. Motherfuckers use psychological warfare.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al-f_WWoHI4
>>
I would like to put forward another candidate
>>
>>2915687
Smaller dolphins, not to mention most parasites, seem worse than orcas.
>>
>>2915687
Orcas are based. There at the top of the food chain. By far my most favorite animal.
>>
Mosquitos do absolutely nothing except be deleterious to the health of whatever animals they’re around. The only thing they help is malaria and people trying to make dinosaurs.
>>
>>2915749
they are food
>>
>>2915742
>implying you're not a douchebag yourself
>>
>>2915692
extremely small brain post
>humans are some of the dumbest motherfuckers around
name one animal with higher cognitive abilities
>removed from natural selection
extremely narrow minded and small brain view. natural selection is always at work, even more so now than in a long time because we have shifted our own environment and are currently adapting to it. let's just say you arent the fittest and your heritage will not survive.
>only 0.0001% of humans actualyl advance the species or achieve anything worthwile.
how many other animals have a SINGLE individual achieve anything or advance their species. zero.
kill yourself and make your inevitable removal from the genepool quick.
>>
>>2915692
other primates torture for fun
dolphins torture for fun
>>
>>2915687
Niggers of the ocean desu
>>
>>2915805
So do big and small cats
>>
>>2915782
>natural selection is always at work
>Using survival of the fittest in the context of modern humans

Dunno if American, but take a trip down to your local Walmart sometime. It'll clear some misconceptions you have right up.
>>
>>2915692
Dolphins, cats and Chinese also torture animals for fun.
>>
>>2915847
>thinking survival of the fit refers to physical fitness
please finish high school before posting
>>
>>2915687
>biggest in terms of size?
sure, orcas fit the bill
>biggest amount of douchebaggery?
FPBP
>>
>>2915862

>Don't need to be physically fit, wealthy, attractive, healthy, or intelligent to attract a mate and can just breed indiscriminately from the JUSTed genepool.

What fitness function do you believe is being selected for lad?
>>
>>2915890
most fit to survive in an ecological niche
can you please read a book
>>
>>2915692
imagine being this dumb

i agree, humans are terrible for planet on the whole, but goddamn you're dumb
>>
yet they never fuck around with humans in the wild? Why is that? We're pretty helpless to them in the water
>>
>>2915687
Together with hyenas and us, yes.
That's why we like each other so much, we are the bullying gang of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>2915851
What is it about intelligence that makes animals want to torture?
>>
>>2915692
Be careful, you might cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>2915687
>biggest douchebags in nature?
Other than playing football with their food why?
>>
File: 1503068139683.webm (2.38 MB, 640x360)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB WEBM
>>2915687
t. seagull
>>
>>2915687
Why do they have the white spot?
>>
>>2916109
It's the douchebag spot
>>
>>2916105
Those are not seagulls.
>>
>>2916217
Yeah, those birds flew in from the bay.
That makes them bagels.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (39 KB, 575x556)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>2915687
>Its another Orcas are violent/dumb/based/great-thread
Are there seriously people on this board that like those kind of shit content?
>>
File: NO FUN ALLOWED.jpg (91 KB, 488x516)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>2916295
>>
>>2915977
There's a certain point where an animal becomes inteligent enough to develop interest in other animal's minds and how they work, but not enough to actually care for their suffering. Humans are quite unique in that regard.
>>
>>2915692
Anon, you self-loathing piece of crap. Why don’t you post some facts of the threat that humans represent to the planet instead of just posting bullshit that everyone with half a brain knows its not true. Honestly, kill yourself, maybe then you’ll find inner peace
>>
>>2915753
Not even a prime source of food. They are literally useless
>>
>>2916109
to look menacing
>>
File: 1455967920911.jpg (10 KB, 225x224)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>2915692
>No because I am one of the few upright apes who actually cares

The fact that you're using 4chan proves you're most deninitely not of the few upright apes who care.
>>
>>2916356
That's it, humans pose no threat to the planet, just to biodiversity and their own quality of life on it. We cause a very fast mass extinction event and leave a highly polluted layer for potential future geologist to use as a marker but the planet will survive like it did with similar things before.

The only sad thing is that we know it and can't bring ourselfs to stop it, so our cognitive superiority isn't put to practical use where it counts.
We just as well be an interesting bacterial colony that grows and thrives until it used up all its resources and suffocates in it's own toxin - probably what potential future biologists will think about us.
>>
>>2915687

They're bretty cool. I don't like that they hunt other smart fishmammals like dolphins and whales, but that ain't my kingdom. Wish humans would save dolphins more, though, they they go on the offensive.

Orcas are fucking cool though. And, like dolphins, they help us out a lot (in the wild) especially against fucking sharks. Wish we could just cut off all their fins and let the orca take their spot in the fish-catching realm.
>>
>>2915687
Nope they're good boys
>>
reminds me of that video where a orca baits a seagull with fish and kills it just for fun
>>
>>2915687
wat aboot giant hornet eh?
>>
>>2915742
Mine too. True apex predator.
>>
>>2915966
Not many humans swim in the cold waters preferred by orcas.
>>
>>2915687
Hey fuck you pal
>>
>>2915692
>people falling for the bait this hard
>a fucking basedjack
>>
>>2915692
m'lady

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.