[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1539746300144.jpg (334 KB, 1097x1920)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
basically how could scientifically accurate evangelion angels work, aka what would their niches be, what would they act like and what could they look like?

also you can make them to a more believable size and you can make them into any environment you think each of them could work in
>>
>>2914360
I'm falling for the bait; what the fuck are you on about you dumb mother fucker. It's a fucking cartoon for young adults at best. Could they work? No. One of those things looks like a fucking ghost.
>>
>>2914360
Sandalphon is the only one that looks remotely plausible. Could be similar to a ray or bottom feeder. Nowhere near its real size though.
>>
File: hell-background.jpg (106 KB, 823x440)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I told you allowing that faggot ass /x/ tier fantasy general on this board was a mistake, now the autists are leaking out. I warned you little faggots.
>>
>>2914376
>implying spec evo is even remotely paranormal

mate the /x/ threads are just one part of spec evo
>>
>>2914380
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>>/s4s/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/x/

>>>/out/
>>
Shamshel is just the flatwoods monster.
>>
Adam and Lilith are not Angels in that same manner as the others.

Adam is one half of the original phylogenic branch from the First Ancestral Race; Lilith is the second. The S2 engine is a biological center of complexity, which is why these entities have such diversity; they are essentially "reflections" of the S2 engine.
Lilim are characterized by their common factor: LCL.

It's pretty fucking easy to understand how all of this is a Lovecraft-style "scientification" of the mystical symbology surrounding it, because the symbology is there to help link together the lore in a way that post-enlightenment philosophy basically lays the fuck out for everyone to see.
>>
>>2914429
>>>/a/
>>>/out/
>>
Stop making this thread you autistic weeb
>>
>>2914444
Wasted
>>
>>2914444
Quads of truth
>>
>>2914360
Again? You wont get different answers this time, I don't know what you are trying to get.

>>2914388
>>2914444
You are being cringe too.
>>
>>2914429
>Adam is one half of the original phylogenic branch from the First Ancestral Race; Lilith is the second. The S2 engine is a biological center of complexity, which is why these entities have such diversity; they are essentially "reflections" of the S2 engine.
huh?
>It's pretty fucking easy to understand
ok, ok.
>>
imagine having your brain filled with such dross
>>
>>2914360
gaghiel looks like some nightmare creature at the bottom of the ocean, sandalphon too, and shamsel looks like a squid or something. matariel is obviously supposed to look like a spider with less legs. bravo anno.
the rest just wouldn't ever exist in any remotely similar form unless one of them is based off of like bacteria i'm not familiar with or something.
>>
>>2914444
This, I fucking love Evangelion, but it's whole premise relies on unnatural bio-mechanical-divine impossible monsters

There's neither evolutionary pressure for a living entity to develop such shapes or colossal sizes (spoiler: they would colapse due to their own weight) nor a biologic basis for Telekinetic powers, lava survivability, 4D bullshit or space survival (for macroorganisms, while Tardigrades can survive space, they do so by entering stasis, biologic processes can't happen at such low temperatures)

>Saging pointless thread
>>
>>2916338
>4D bullshit
3dlets SEETHING

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.